Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=GOODS-00296225
amiami.com/eng/detail?scode=FIGURE-048163-S001
upsgarden.com/kouwannsutoraikitoha
twitter.com/akahatakokumin/status/1117956519419494400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>$800 Hikari
what in the absolute fuck is wrong with people

On the one hand, it's kind of cool that the popularity of those figures skyrocketed that much. On the other, they should probably just re-release them since they're obviously leaving a lot of money on the table while retards get desperate.

Too skinny.

I was considering picking up Speedy and Polly
Guido's a little punk nigger though so fuck that faggot

Attached: pizza cats trio figures.jpg (800x532, 98K)

I'm waiting for some tenchi muyo remake figures.

Fuji Sengendo apparently will accept international Paypal payment.

Brb, gonna lose a couple hundred bucks.

Attached: musashi_sample01.jpg (438x700, 182K)

Attached: 7139-sliced-turkey-breast.jpg (523x366, 50K)

This idol is ugly.

Attached: b937e908.jpg (640x840, 213K)

I think she looks fine despite the face but still won't get her.
-took forever to make
-will take even longer to be released
-will cost over 20k easy
I expect a slight bin, never seen an Alter fig completely tank in price.

Did any of the Alter raibus bin?

Anyone looking at this Nep? It's a good-looking figure, but I'm not really a fan of figures that are laying down or come with big props like this one.

Attached: FIGURE-047980_08.jpgA.jpg (533x800, 73K)

Takes up too much space

>detolf is £60
>shipping is £40

how in the fuck is this justified

I prefer the original artwork.

Attached: BadWolfVindici1550136744.jpg (1448x2048, 415K)

Easily and obviously. Think about it for 2 seconds.

Just drive the 45 mins to an Ikea

One time i drove 45 minutes to IKEA with my sedan bc i didnt want to pay shipping then when i got there i ordered it at their order booth thingo which is literally just the website and i still had to pay delivery bc i couldnt have taken it in my car anyway

Attached: icame.jpg (600x600, 31K)

You're doing it wrong then.
Fit a PAX and a detolf into the civic.

Attached: 1555420897778.jpg (2484x3312, 1.11M)

Attached: 1555420962428.jpg (2484x3312, 786K)

Attached: 1555421005309.jpg (2484x3312, 1.01M)

my back seats dont come down
my mum's hatchback which is like a meter shorter than my car holds more

butt

Attached: 1555421919554.jpg (2484x3312, 691K)

Reposting this. Would it still be a one-time payment for NY, or will they ask for more on the month the figure gets delayed to? I’m confused.

Weird as fuck face, glad I didn't buy

>check "available" on AmiAmi
>order closed everywhere
I mad

Attached: 1551815714090.gif (531x364, 236K)

delayed ... T.T

Attached: porkchaco.jpg (550x800, 63K)

Attached: 1555421082713.jpg (2484x3312, 1.04M)

What were you looking for and why didn't you order before?

>detolf is £60
Fucking hell, it was only £40 a couple of years ago.
Regardless, you're just a dumbarse if you don't see what the margins are like for IKEA on delivery.

KEEP OUT
Those are nice looking nipples but I'm not a fan of her face

Attached: FIGURE-046683_29.jpg (600x800, 81K)

I was browsing mugs, not looking for anything in particular. It's just nonsense that AmiAmi doesn't actually give a way to sort out things that aren't available, even though logically that's what checking "available" should do.

Attached: GOODS-00296225.jpg (600x600, 47K)

shipping in bulk costs the same. One off furtniture deliveries do not scale well.

I bought £1k of furniture from them when I moved flat 2 years ago, and it was still £40 delivery for the lot.

There's fucking IKEA everywhere in bongland you lazy fucker

I typically don't purchase figures in a lying down pose with one exception.

Rozen Maiden is my favorite.

Attached: Coffee1425895031.jpg (800x450, 80K)

I like the sculpt of her nipples, but there are a few off-putting aspects of her overall. I wish she was a few cup-sizes larger, and she's an akward scale of 1/5 which would make her larger than the other restaurant themed statues I have which are mostly 1/7

She'd look good next to the native hooters girl with the cream-filled jugs but that one's 1/7

I wasn't going to bother, but some user asked about the packaging for a playmat.
Size 100 box.

Attached: playmat and keychains.jpg (1030x2100, 1.33M)

I wanted her to have the goddamn panda chef.

Attached: FIGURE-046684_01.jpg (423x600, 84K)

Wow, nice paint on those. I'm so fucking tired of those boring "fades seamlessly into skin" areolae.

>korbo mug
I want it, also feel your pai .

Wow, glad I didn't preorder.

Looks like absolute trash, as expected.

They're having trouble obtaining enough plastic for producing her rotund form. Understandable if you ask me.

Should've bought a golf instead of falling for the civic meme

oh no

Attached: 1549172374977.jpg (1500x1282, 1.13M)

any update from the user who did this? Did they ever finish the back?

Attached: 1554606818117.jpg (3071x9449, 2.1M)

I don't think he posted it yet

I just opened her to find that the base of one ear is (painted) a bit wider than the other. Apparently it's like that intentionally as even the promo shots show it uneven. It's a little bothersome especially since they're apparently even for Purple Heart.

Attached: Untitled.png (783x1072, 1.05M)

Collage user hasn't posted the march edition yet either

What took her so long?

Attached: 1544966936248.jpg (640x800, 97K)

Anyone have experience purchasing from the Crunchyroll store?
I ordered the Francis Drake prize figure (I know, prize figure, but it's literally all she has) from them with an estimated release date of April 1st and she's still not released and my order is still set as unfulfilled.
I would have ordered elsewhere but a friend of mine gifted me crunchyroll premium and it seemed a significant discount over other places like amiami

Maybe the author is also involved in details and wants to improve it, he just announced earlier that they are delaying the release and shipping of goods for the VR Korbo because he didn't feel Korbo's tail and ears were cutesy enough, now they look better.

First time ordering off amiami and it's giving me a bunch of shipping options I don't understand. If I'm trying to order a big 50cm figure which is also fragile which should I pick? Having it shipped to USA btw

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-195208~2.png (1440x1478, 219K)

domestic

Read the guide.
buyfags.moe

>USA
Use EMS then.
Don't use DHL for fragile things or it WILL arrive broken.

She's packing some heat down there

Attached: 1555421940376.jpg (854x1280, 131K)

I always go with EMS for fragile things.

I always go ems because in my mind teh less time my package is in teh postal system the less time it has to get fucked up by something.

Thanks

Very nice. Most bulky equipment sort the character out as futanari, I'm glad to finally see a proper woman with a fat plastic strapon.

I want to sit on her lap.

After Ban's releases, I can only settle for the real deal.

Looking back, I have been using EMS a lot. But if it's something small, or I don't mind waiting a couple more weeks, I'll go with SAL.

Good tastes my fellow pizza lover.

Can you guide me on where I can find this LE? I see the regular disc release on cdjapan but no signs of the one you posted. Its all sold out?

Another size 100 , guess whats in it minasan !

Attached: DSC00843.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

Attached: aprilbuyfag.jpg (2150x1812, 570K)

i dont get this, but you guys do you ill do me
im just wondering whats the appeal here? geniunely curious no flame

ah this is what they mean by slippery slope for this hobby. soon you will be getting futas and wanting to hook up with fem bois.

Does Mandarake alerts even work? Do they even restock often?

what the fuck shes been delayed like 7 times!
I want my porkchop!

Attached: 1418343487558.gif (500x281, 379K)

I love Miku's cute, modest mikus.

Attached: IMG_20190416_175707.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

took me a good 5 sec to notice the dick

With my alerts I usually get a couple of emails from Mandarake every day. Some of my alerts haven't gotten anything ever since I added them, however.

Attached: in Tomoyo's room.jpg (550x825, 64K)

I doubt I'll get an alert for a limited comiket tapestry, but I'll leave it on in case. Do you know if it alerts for all stores or just that 1 store you added the alert on?

That's a lot of white.

Her eyes look slightly off in the pictures so far but I'm sure it'll be fine in the final release. Besides that it looks great.

>In Tomoyo's room
How the hell did I miss that?

It does so for all stores. Good luck user, I'm still waiting for a few old WF garage kits to pop up again.

They definitely work. And they're pretty fast too. You just have to make sure your keyword list is prepped beforehand.

Glazed apple is just as shitty as porkchop.

She's really not

They are equally shitty for different reasons.

She's worse. Just looking at her makes me feel like I'm going to break out in zits.

sunburnt pork is actually cute.

Attached: 3wq5436.jpg (554x948, 156K)

The greasy hair and skin gives me the impression that she needs a shower, which makes her worse than Pork to me.

>Her eyes look slightly off in the pictures
Yeah I think the combo of the big eyes with the CLAMP triangle mouth makes her look like she has a wonky 90's Slayers face in distant photos, but looks pretty cute in close ups. It's a lot better than the original prototype.

Attached: wonfes comparison.jpg (1000x600, 540K)

I really wish ami had like big envelopes or somethin for mats. Or they werent cardboard backed so they could just roll them and ship em in tubes

guide

the prototype face is way better

Attached: 1528876767620.jpg (967x1200, 93K)

Looks like the prototype was CCS style and they changed it to match Clear Card more. I prefer the prototype face, it looks more gentle.

>$475 for charlotta
Checked out what she's going for in the aftermarket and I'm shocked by this. I had no idea that she goes for that much. Glad I got her when I did.

I got pic related for under 12K after release, and you can still get her new from amico for around 30% off.

Attached: 317826[1].jpg (600x836, 127K)

No cardboard inside the bag or box.
They may have used a tube if i didn't have the key chains ordered as well.

She still isn't up on amiami. Am I going to have to order off GSC directly?

GSC might be worth with the flat rate ship. Wasn't stars bless you 10K JPY to ship?

If Maki wasn't my waifu, and her Alter scale wasn't also 10/10 this Eli would probably be my favorite figure. The outfit looks so good.

CyGames hates money for some reason, almost all their figures have retardedly high resell value
I just wish Granblue got even a tenth of releases FGO got

Attached: 1549471463469.jpg (700x694, 74K)

That eli looks great and I would have gotten her. But I went with the halloween eli instead, because she matches with the halloween nozomi.

Amico had Yohane up for 20k but it seems they took her listing down off the front page

Since when has amazon jp needed a proxy for non 18 manga/animu/vidya/CDs? Did they recently change anything on their site even for international shipping? I know if it wasn't r18 or a figure it would be free game and ship overseas but now it seems like you need to use a proxy

Attached: Untitld.jpg (1120x744, 247K)

I couldn't get one of these outside of japan So I'll have to make my own.

Attached: 20190416_200749[1].jpg (1000x680, 145K)

is that the two legged cat

Can someone who knows a lot about bootlegs explain to me how they have copies before they have even been released?

Attached: -12102950332102032935.jpg (680x960, 324K)

Yes, It just finished just gotta clean it a bit more, paint a couple details on it and clear coat it to reduce the layer lines.

Attached: 20190416_202429.jpg (1720x1187, 374K)

The molds were stolen.

Yeah, according to the image someone posted last thread.

Stolen molds that are then used to churn out cheap repros on the quick. The shittier quality and nonexistent QC lets them shit 'em out faster.

>Don't use DHL for fragile things or it WILL arrive broken.
holy shit this is so true, but literally anything. They are so shit. At my last job we had a bunch of stuff getting shipped to us DHL and honest to god 90% of it was damaged in some way. They fuck things up so bad that sometimes all you get is your items wrapped in an old newspaper and stuffed in a plastic bag.

A lack of scruples, the company responsible for producing them looked the other way when someone in the company lifted the molds and made a few extras. It's not illegal, but it's very unscrupulous and undermines the faith you could have in the original product

Even if the casts were made after the initial batch, a quick slapdash paint job with heavy priority on pumping them out fast will get you sales in advance of the very tightly regulated proper paintjobs.

Why do some bootleg faces look afwul and some look decent. This looks almost 1:1 of of the original but others look like they were melted in a microwave. Are there certain bootleg runs that are high quality.

Attached: HTB1x4spRXXXXXaeXXXXq6xXFXXXa.jpg (800x800, 233K)

Ordered pic related on BIJ because it wasn't up on amiami yet. Didn't expect an amiami pre-order bonus. Many regrets now.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1331, 302K)

It's impossible to tell. A good enough of a bootleg is honestly indescernable from the legitimate article, but it's very uncommon that you'll get a bootleg that's high enough quality to pass.

The emphasis is on pumping the material out quickly and scamming people into purchasing it.

paint can ruin or enhance a figure

Have there ever been any bootleggers that have released unpainted bootlegs? I feel like there would be a market for those.

> StatusIn-Transit
>April 12, 2019 at 11:21 am
>Processed Through Facility
>ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

hurry the fuck up jesus christ FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1538427775376.png (500x750, 175K)

Yeah, they are called E2046

Amiami isn't the only shop ya know, but she's up with them now. Wonder why they were a day late.

This one's a bit smaller so I'm guessing it'll be 6-8k EMS.

stop TEASING ME

It arrived

Attached: ll1.jpg (719x977, 259K)

Nice Woody outfit.

It's really pretty

Attached: ll2.jpg (1280x720, 330K)

The hat is cute but i don't like the materials

Attached: hat.jpg (720x1057, 242K)

You do know that particular one (that you posted the image of) is available right now, right? amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=GOODS-00296225

I had a much worse time trying to get the FGO Nitocris and Hokusai noodle stopper seated figures:
>found the pages during random browsing
>preorders for both already closed
>bookmark them anyway and check occasionally
>look today
>"The item is not found."
>pages for both got fucking deleted from the site

I managed to find a Hokusai PO open somewhere else but the only place I can find with Nitocris is Nipponripyaoffsan.

Attached: GOODS-00208633.jpg (500x500, 35K)

That was the hanayo yukata right? Do you plan on wearing it?

calm your tits autismo. It's routine for it to take ten days or more.

Oh im glad i waited to order. Same price as GSC but amiami is offering free shipping.

I have the hokusai noodle stopper poed on amiami, they removed it from their site twice now and then put it back a bit after, it is still listed in my order so i honestly have no idea what will happen at this point and im not really willing to pay for shipping+eventual custom if its not grouped with something else

Nice kot. Mine is also the official package inspector at our house.

Attached: 20190415_172511.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

Yeah, it's hers. I already wore it. The fabric is good but its hot. It's really colorful

That cat has seen into the abyss.

2you4 does a great job packaging securely as usual.

Attached: 20190415_172619.jpg (4032x3024, 3.74M)

They've also got a warning about the possibility of breakage that pretty much leaves them off the hook if you get one that breaks in transit. I'd rather pay extra from GSC in case it arrives broken, which happened with more than a few of the Stars Bless You Sakuras. I should know. Mine was one of them.

New buyfag here. Was thinking of getting either the Aqua or Megumin figma, but i heard they have questionable quality. ~$65 should i go for it?

Attached: figma_aqua_6_.jpg (800x800, 94K)

Just getting this shit over with for you guys. Move along.

Attached: (you).png (1280x720, 889K)

>two orders get delayed
>the one that I am buying for a friend he has no clue about, however, is coming

I guess it's fine but god damn it I really was looking forward to pic related coming home this month.

Attached: 4573451878048_figure-yoko-race-queen-ver-gurren-lagann-primary.jpg (700x1050, 428K)

Not this user but can you change the shipping speed when you get your invoice notification?

Yes.

thanks.

Thank God. Just saw the other anons saying how EMS is better if you live in the USA and considering what else I saw in the buyfag guide I'm gonna switch. I saw the delivery time and preemptively clicked DHS because "hurr durr less delivery time" but more and more comments leave me thinking it's better to do EMS.

So thanks for the info. Have a cute Yoko pic.

Attached: 2372d0e75e01f6ff6e0cb3c800b7d308.jpg (1024x1024, 186K)

The difference in speed between DHL and EMS, is 1-2 days. But EMS is generally much cheaper. So it's rarely worth using DHL.

Why is getting Fumos so fucking hard? They basically get re-released once every few months and close within like 1-2 days. With how popular they are i don't know why they basically aren't in permanent production., japanese people are retarded as fuck.

Attached: B1Oe8XG.jpg (1024x682, 108K)

DHL seems to like playing football with the packages too.

Just pay the aftermarket tax and buy them from YJA or something. It sucks, but if you missed out and still really want a soft girl that badly then it's worth it.

screw you, I want a deku fumo but I can't pay those retarded prices scalpers are asking, it's like literally a bunch of them are just bought to scalp, it reminds me beanie babies, fuck.

is there a Rin DekaFumo ?

would totally get her

and why are Dekafumos so fucking expensive they go around 1k each

Attached: 1503507544380.gif (280x440, 51K)

Stop reminding me that I'll never ever own an Aqua fumo.

Attached: nui032_01.jpg (413x413, 74K)

Aren't Dekas old as heck and haven't been rereleased in forever? Get in the boat with the rest of us, and we can all wait together for Gift to pause making Fateshit and start making more Dekas.

Partially tempted but gonna have to skip due to low funds.

Not those anons but are there good quality chink Fumos?

why is there so many deleted posts in this thread?

oh no fuck you, why do you have to remind me that, I almost forgot about it since I stopped browsing

Plushies don't belong here, take your crap somewhere else, stop derailing this thread.

Yeah, that was just supposed to be an example of a mug I was looking at in the moment, since user asked what I was looking for. I realized after posting it looked like I was saying it was unavailable. So can feel free to buy it too.
I have no idea why item pages get deleted entirely. Sometimes random ones from the same series get removed and the others don't. You can see this Nadeshiko stand as order closed, but the Aoi, Chiaki, and Rin stands straight up don't exist. It makes no sense to my brain.

Attached: Yurucamp Stands.jpg (1152x945, 149K)

Just answer his question you elitist retard.

Nah, fuck you.

Attached: 1554147857643.png (2267x1903, 496K)

It's because of the rail cannons they use to move packages between continents.

Why are there so little figs/dakis centered around ass? Nips have such awful taste.

If anything acrylic stands don't belong here. Those are the poor man's PVC right now.

They have their own thread imbecile boards.4channel.org/jp/thread/21118144

>Non Fumo plushies belong in the fumo plushie thread

And I don't give a fuck nigger, sue me.

Attached: 1553823747404.jpg (280x280, 36K)

You don't run this thread. Stop telling people what to do.

Wow that's one cringy thread, I guess I'll never complain about buyshit threads again.

Attached: 1554677508212.jpg (2777x1851, 2.02M)

What the fuck are you talking about? They act like you do.

apex kek

I think some discussion is fine. Pretty sure is an exact repeat of a previous post and is therefore trash content, though.

never found the appeal of anime stands , are those for miscellaneous use or just for phones .
Might get a pop team epic one fuck it at least they are funny

Attached: 51E3sANXZHL.jpg (500x326, 32K)

not that user but this isn't the place for fumo dolls either post figures or stop posting

how big is this thing

what kind of person buys this

how do you explain it to the people that come over to your place?

Fumo posters are the new pork posters.

Why are you telling people what to do when you don't use capital letters or punctuation in your sentences? This is trash content if anything.

>buyfag threads are only for figures
How many of you mouthbreathing retards actually believe this dumb shit?

Right now there's actually more posts complaining about fumo posting than there are fumo posts.

Pretty much

Jesus fucking christ. It's like fumo posters are posting images of buyfag's mother's getting fucked by the poster. Just shut the fuck up already.

People complaining about fumo posting need some vagicil in their vagina.

>only for figures
No nendoroids either

>images of buyfag's mother's getting fucked by the poster.
that would at least be entertaining

I think those ones are just decorative stands. I never bought any until recently, just to see how I like them. They're cute and kind of interesting as a different way to present 2d art, but I don't think I'm going to start a huge collection of them or anything.

Attached: PriestessHighElfArcherStands.jpg (1667x1010, 482K)

>Acrylic stands

The poor man's PVC.

>have an unpopular phone
>can never use a cute case like everyone else
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS NOT FAIR
IPHONEFAGS ARE SO LUCKY

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-002657~2.png (1080x609, 227K)

Fumos are too great to be contained in a single thread or board, all figurines are shit in comparison to Fumos, what's there not to like about them, I even sleep with them sometimes.

Ok, so everything that has a thread on /toy/ is also forbidden, got it, cool. It's not like this is the place to talk about buying things anyway.

You're trying too hard to keep the argument going.

Attached: 1551554015813.png (531x767, 395K)

Just get one custom made. Don't think only people with iPhone's can get a good case. Which is the only good thing about them, the iPhone itself is an inferior product.

Attached: 20190301_203506.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)

Scales are banned at the fuck are you talking about?

You can't talk about anything in here anyway. Just look at how people critique and get butthurt they can't afford shit. You don't see this in those threads do you?

Ever get comments about your cameltoe phone?

Each time I post an expensive statue I got, some poorfag anons reports my posts and my photos get deleted, this place has become so unfriendly to collectors.

I have a blackberry keyone because I needed a phone with physical buttons to properly emulate gbc games I haven't searched very very hard, but I don't recall ever seeing a site with this model for customization
Yeah ofc, I agree with that. I would never ever buy an iPhone

get a samsung senpai fuck the apple , I think even sony phones got nice anime cases

Cute dog.

Well, I'm guessing you can find one just from the pic user posted.

As far as I'm concerned they're a different type of thing for a different niche. Whatever floats your boat though.

My mom gives me her old Iphones for free.

Where can I learn more about this artist's stuff?

Ok poorfag.

I haven't had a phone like that since 2010. But that does look like something that can't get a custom case. Just be glad you have a phone different from the people near you. Everyone around me has an iPhone X.

It's always been unfriendly. It's just worse now because of the normie gen z's. They can't afford to buy anything since their parents pay for their smartphones where the post and watch anime from.

Same, I never spend money on phones, just get left over from my relatives

Acrylic stands are awesome though. Also those ones suck.

Attached: phonecamerashit.jpg (480x432, 73K)

No samsung phone has a physical keyboard
Other than I think the s9 with some weird jank Bluetooth keyboard sleeve thing and I don't want to fiddle around with Bluetooth and deal with the extra battery drain.
Literally the only reason I have a blackberry.
GIVE ME A MODERN PHONE WITH A KEYBOARD AND I WILL BUY IT

I mean it's nice to be different sure. The only thing I don't like about it is that the phone screen is a weird resolution so full-screen videos are cropped a bit, but I don't watch videos often so it's whatever
I guess I'll just have to settle with a phone charm instead of a fancy case
I was considering using one of the medabots keychains I have, but maybe it'll be a bit heavy/bulky to attach to my phone?
yes I know it's dusty

Attached: JPEG_20190416_220603.jpg (2704x4056, 2.55M)

I'm sorry, I can see the retardation is terminal. Here's your (you), now kindly fuck off.

Attached: (you).png (448x468, 297K)

The new face is pretty much the same as Stars Bless You face.

Also looks like she has zero discount on amiami so I guess I’ll order from GSC
amiami.com/eng/detail?scode=FIGURE-048163-S001

Attached: 012F0E78-2DD0-4916-9B3C-61D44AFBB04B.jpg (550x825, 176K)

I would recommend an acrylic keychain but these things are fragile and don't last long. I have to get rid of the ones I have in mint before people figure out how much the plastic sucks. Ever thought about anime themed straps?

Attached: 20190416_225136.jpg (1008x756, 159K)

Amiami is offering free shipping so it's basically a 2K discount.

rate my displays

Attached: detolfs.jpg (1242x2208, 586K)

Hot cocoa with Rin-chan.

Attached: GOODS-00295028.jpg (600x600, 51K)

0/2

-5/100

Attached: 1404435996539.jpg (297x297, 24K)

Ah, didn’t notice that. Never seen that before, that’s nice.

Stop trying to piss off plushie haters.

thats a nice looking nesoberi

Attached: 20180813_193842.jpg (1152x2048, 430K)

trash plushie poster.

>leaving your figures boxed

Attached: are you serious.png (718x587, 566K)

0/5
Why are they still boxed? That’s gross.

>themed straps
I don't think medabots is popular enough to have one, and I don't want one that's written in japanese
And because my phone is out more often than my keys I kinda care a bit more about what's on it. Can't be THAT GUY with anime girls on his phone outside you know? Everyone respects robots though.
Maybe I should go for something made out of a similar material to this tsuchinoko that I have on my keychain. it hasn't really gotten dirtier in the many many months I've had it, only the stripes on the hood have faded.

Attached: IMG_20190417_0207013.jpg (2704x4056, 2.67M)

upsgarden.com/kouwannsutoraikitoha
twitter.com/akahatakokumin/status/1117956519419494400
>Harbor workers were on strike in Japan during April 14th and 15th, and Union might incites another strike during golden week(4/28~5/6).

>poorfags critiquing others

Just fucking stop.

Who you calling a poorfag faggot.

You mint in sealed box figures ain’t worth shit buddy, it’s just ugly.

i dont see a problem with anime girls on your phone

Attached: 20190416_231733.jpg (933x700, 227K)

see

thank you for the (you)s. I actually got this image from reddit

Uh huh, sure you did.

My Simon nendo was paid for today, I have been waiting for this shit for quite a while. Looking forward to displaying it next to my Gurren Lagann box set and my NXEdge TTGL.

Attached: Nendo Simon.jpg (600x800, 124K)

Post your collection or shut the fuck up.

Did I miss discussion of this being available for preorder?

Attached: FIGURE-048235.jpg (600x600, 112K)

amiami still hasnt got him in stock yet
im glad it took 12 years of the mc of his show to get a figure

Attached: FIGURE-042027_05.jpg (550x800, 94K)

Fuck you.

Attached: 15542832701.jpg (2048x1536, 768K)

I preordered through Goodsmile, myself. I'm still trying to decide if I should get the Nendo Kamina and Yoko to match or if I should go with one of the cooler Kamina statues.

Holy shit, look at all that shit you'll have to trash once you get a girlfriend.

I don't have enough of a lack of self awareness to walk outside with anime girls on my phone user

Not particularly:

The only people who will have a problem with you seeing you walking around anime girls on your phone are other weebs who want to be you. And if you live in a city with a lot of weeb girls you'll get a lot of pussy as well.

>once you get a girlfriend.

Attached: The sun is laughing.jpg (632x483, 241K)

222ndpbp

Attached: OMEGASMUG.png (435x349, 209K)

>20k with discount
Alter is going to price me out of this hobby.

I saw a guy wearing the oppai hoodie from one punch man today.

Or you can jerk it off for the rest of your life, what the fuck do I care? I'm just glad i'm not as lame and a virgin like you.

its not that i lack awareness, i just dont care anymore, if people want to make weird faces at me because i have an anime girl on my phone, so be it, random cunts IRL mean nothing when i know i have 1 more thing of my waifu close to me at all times

you wish user

Attached: 1549385905888.png (510x684, 299K)

Guys wear Naruto head bands out here all the time.

Weebs are notoriously either too socially awkward to start conversations or just drop their power levels at once pushing people away
I doubt it'd get any worthwhile attention

Where the fuck do you guys live
I live in NYC and I've never seen someone wear weeb merch outside excluding a few pins on a backpack.

"At least I have my waifu"
This is a joke post, right?

you need to restock your shop m8

I'm in Los Angeles. A lot of people are doing it here. I've seen more Naruto head bands and Naruto button up shirts, the one with that cloud logo from the show, what ever that shit is, I don't weatch Naruto but I recognize Naruto logos when I see them.

Maybe NYC just has more closet weebs. Seeing anime clothing outside of a convention isn't a normal occurrence. But it happens.

>i'm not lame and a virgin

Attached: 1539140912239.jpg (512x512, 63K)

I'd assume so, seeing as I'm a closet weeb myself.
I made the mistake of mentioning offhand I used to play yugioh to a coworker and he just unleashed his entire power level and still tries talking to me about yugioh and whatever he's currently watching.
He's a shonenfriend and I'm not, so I don't know most of what he's gushing about. Excluding when he goes on about pokemon

>c*lifornia
Of course, you "people" have no shame

What's with all the normalfags

It's okay user. You like many broke asses on Yea Forums wish you could live in sunny California. How are you doing in the blizzard by the way? I'm over here in flip flops on Venice Beach enjoying myself.

Can't wait for my Amiami april order to all be stocked, my zipper son is coming home soon.

Attached: Bruno beans.jpg (988x1200, 138K)

>blizzard on the way
I haven't heard of this
I can't drive so I couldn't live in cali anyway

Hanging out with all the homeless drug addicts? Put on some real shoes before you step on a needle and get hepatitis.

not that dude but I live in a LA suburb and it's extremely comfy here. The only problem is that life is extremely boring and dull ;_;

Post figures with Tig Bits.

Attached: 20160505_170553.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

Imagine being proud to live in commiefornia. I bet you put a sweater on at 15 degrees C. Winter is the best season ever, and the ability to resist extreme colds and thrive despite harsh winter storms makes northerners more versatile than some faggot twink on a beach. Enjoy your AIDS.

Attached: 1553398894889.jpg (682x761, 324K)

>Wedding Pochaco delayed again
December, January, February, April, now May... this is a lesson learned to never pre-order figs that I know won't have huge demand. I've got a 12000 yen time-bomb that could seemingly go off either in May or in 2023.

Attached: wedding pochaco.jpg (550x800, 106K)

It doesn't change the fact that you're too broke to live here. Enjoying looking for a new trailer home.

>not Nepgear
>no snacks and junk on figure
0/10
Would not worship.

I've lived in California all my life and when I went to Hokkaido I almost froze to death because I had no idea the world could be so cold

At my crib in Texas bruh, fuck off.

The Noragami figures are going for $900+

You need mental help

Nobody wishes they could live in California because in addition to the retardedly high cost of living, crime, fires, shit weather, and lack of drinking water, it's full of baselessly smug Californian dumbfucks like you.

Unlike hookers, real people will not like you because of money, you sad deluded turbofaggot.

Piss off poortard.

>>/soc/
>>/out/

Attached: enjoy_your_aids.jpg (462x579, 54K)

are you on drugs user? none of that makes any sense, is right there for your retarded shitposting.

? All the secondhand ones I found are being listed starting at $650 USD which is about $900 in maple money

So I took a look at this convo and noticed all you said was you're in LA and someone flamed you. Then you fired back at him and then a slew of comments follow shit talking California with ignorant statements afterwards. You could tell who clearly is a POS in here.

So you assholes who are shit talking California and adding politics to this, could you fuck off? Thanks.

you have to go back

No, it's the >character didn't get a PVC, deal with what's available
You're telling me every character you love has a figure? Sounds like some normie taste in anime.

Attached: L&bblarge.jpg (960x1280, 268K)

Cali is the one thing working hardest at destroying everything thats good in the world. Imagine being proud of living in that dystopian shithole.

Posting the superior Idol

Attached: FIGURE-045045_01.jpg (800x707, 89K)

Fuck I forgot to preorder this. There are generally a fair amount of extras, right?

hearty kek

Shipping fee is included in the item price 22300
BiJ price is 17990

When I ask Manda for them to undervalue my package, and they send that message saying "we don't undervalue unless you insist", do you guys send a message insisting and then wait for them to say they will undervalue?

hahaha what a retard!

What are your experiences ordering from hobby link Japan? They’re the only ones that had that caster gilgamesh scale still up for preorder but I haven’t bought from them before. I’ve read the guide but I’m interested in personal experiences, I normally just order from amiami

Attached: 32383C17-6A62-41F0-B540-72BA201A021F.jpg (620x780, 200K)

say
i insit you uindercalu !

アンダバリューください

They just answer "thank you for your message" and paste the part of the text saying they will undervalue if you insist.
But there's no direct and clear confirmation. Is this some of that nip shit that it's implied they will do it?

The Private Warehouse function is nice when you want to combine orders from different months but they take some time to ship out your stuff. Then there's the packaging which is pretty shit. Usually they wrap the figure box to a piece of cardboard so it doesn't rock around. There's zero padding so you're fucked if the post decides to punch a hole in the box.

Attached: 1525909207282.jpg (2449x1632, 366K)

HLJ's fine, I used to use them more than Amiami because of their private warehouse until they fucked up a few of my preorders. Compared to Ami's forest-killing practices their packaging's pretty garbage, just shrink wrapping your entire order to a piece of cardboard inside the box and then sending it out. You should have no problem with in-stock items, but their "Back Ordered," and "Item Discontinued" labels are basically tagged onto anything they don't know when they'll be able to restock (compared to Ami who can actually fulfill back orders), and I've seen items with "(Month) Restock" tags fail to get restocked when they said they would be.

Also I think their current site design is really garbage compared to their old site design, especially since they only display a maximum of 30 items per page, and only 12 by default.

this looks interesting

Attached: 004s.jpg (558x373, 44K)

What's with all the bait this thread?

Attached: 1518778813048.png (516x565, 293K)

If only i had money

With collage user's sudden and mysterious disappearance, the buyfag thread has slowly been falling further and further into chaos and anarchy. May Amico save us all.

An inside source told me he suffered a heart attack while working his mundane office job and will be off duty for the foreseeable future

so you mean buyfag discord?

no i made that up

and NY 16780
I will probably get there since NY is best store and I'm their loyal customer

Yes me too, I love their smooth website, low pricing, and helpful support.

up for preorder

Attached: 9111885381662.jpg (730x900, 501K)

All buyfag discussion that can’t take place on /toy/ belongs here newfaggot.

>have android for forever love it
>dies after three years
>family ships me an old phone to use that’s “new”
>iPhone 6
>start using it
Holy shit it’s completely retarded. The lack of SD and forced cloud storage I’d be, the internal battery is dumb, the system itself doesn’t do things intuitively, the base storage is shit, the battery drains too fast, moving files is a pain in the ass where your forced to use iTunes instead of just plugging it in. Fuck I hate this phone.

LA here as well, anime shit is everywhere. I work security and my 40 year old ex-military boss has albedo as his phone wallpaper. No one cares.

This is a lie, it’s like 60 this week and Venice is where homeless crackheads go.

B-but muh security.

What’s even dumber is I have a 2010 iMac for reasons, and because it’s software is old it won’t even recognize it. I could take my old fuck android and shove her into a 97 and they would still talk.

uuh, you're supposed to buy the new apple products when they release. Be glad apple is generous enough to not disable the old ones.

Did everyone forget about all the celebrity nude leaks from iCloud? I don't care how good their marketing is, no faceless corporation storing all of your personal data is really secure. But damn if they don't get all of the phone cases.

Attached: GOODS-00296500.jpg (600x600, 65K)

These phone cases are retarded, way to big to put into your pocket and be comfortable.

Those leaks were just password "hacks" (aka guesses from birthdates and the word "password).

>Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Sakura Kinomoto Hello Brand New World 1/7 Complete Figure
>*Only EMS is available as shipping method. Shipping fee is included in the item price.
>22,300JPY
Nice.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1516698567906.gif (403x500, 142K)

>one user says fumos don't belong in buyfag threads because they have their own thread on /jp/
>other user points out the stupidity of that statement by suggesting that nendos, figma, gunpla/playmo, etc. don't belong in buyfag threads because they have their own threads on /toy/
Not that hard to grasp user.

Based Satania poster

Attached: 1551750957378.png (800x1131, 748K)

Too fat

It's been three years and you still haven't gotten around to resizing and rotating?

Just because that's what the store has then listed as, doesn't mean they're selling for that much.
Anyone who pays those prices is part of the problem.

Attached: some come with boxes.jpg (1500x1125, 436K)

Like the zombieland girls.
They all have several acrylic strands, but no figures yet.
Great way for buyers to get something to hold them over the year or so before figures and it likely helps companies figure out what girls/outfits/poses are most popular (and likely to sell best).
Expect to see more acrylic in the future.

>personal s8+
>work iPhone 8
People tell me I should stop using the personal phone and use the work phone to save money.
Fuck that.
IPhone is garbage and I'm not shitposting on work equipment.

Attached: poor Anzio.jpg (1000x1050, 265K)

I always wait until they give an actual confirmation.
They don't like it because it takes more time until they realize I won't be satisfied with an automatic answer, but I don't give a fuck.

How do you feel about fatass rabbits?

Attached: IMG_20190417_065219.jpg (558x834, 71K)

i want them on my face

Looks really good

Attached: 1550894805415.jpg (714x960, 53K)

Just the right amount of meat

The pose and her face look bad.

Getting the 2nd year trio is going to cost $500+ after shipping... maybe I'll just get Umi.

Watch out a Drunk Kohai-chan.

Attached: 20190417_172633.jpg (1920x1440, 438K)

She seems to have spilled some wine.

Attached: 20190417_172623.jpg (1920x1440, 510K)

Getting hype for mine to arrive.

How's the faceplate swap?

Attached: 208.jpg (715x1000, 144K)

>faceplate swap
two torsos

Just paid for her this morning. She'll come next month, but the wait will be worth it.

Which is lewder and how does it feel to swap them? Changing my Chocola and Vanilla feels lewd as fuck.

I'm only getting Honoka. The others look great, but I just don't like them enough to spend that kind of money.

Like the other two torsos and i am not sure which one i think is lewder to be honest, i just like her suprised face more than her drunk face to be honest.
Swapping them went pretty quickly though.
Nice little detail is that you can see her bra-straps through her Shirt.

Attached: 20190417_182043.jpg (1080x1440, 241K)

I meant to say Like the other user said damn it!

The angel aesthetic is really pretty, no doubt.

Attached: FIGURE-045778_01.jpg (704x800, 77K)

Well, buy a wedding ring and put it in fron of the surprised version.

Looks like the display you get in an independent anime/geek store where it's all chink bootleg stuff with some genuine stuff marked up 300%

Her hair looks kind of bad