Jojolion

Why is it called Jojolion?

Attached: yoshikage_kira_jojolion_3.png (349x444, 310K)

Because Jojo be lyin' and shit my cracka.

Araki is self-aware enough to realize that it's pretty embarrassing to milk the same series for 8 parts. It's a shitty joke about it being the jojolionth part.

>Araki is self-aware enough to realize that it's pretty embarrassing to milk the same series for 8 parts.

Why Araki doesn’t come with something new? He is talented enough to make a new manga that isn’t gay poses and stands.

Jojo + Evangelion
Josuke is like Jesus
- Araki

That's what Steel Ball Run was originally going to be. That's why the main characters didn't start with Stands and Stands were less powerful and more utility-based for most of the story. That's also why there were far fewer punch ghost Stands. Johnny wasn't even really the main character until later. Gyro was the main focus. He didn't intend for SBR to be another entry in JJBA, but based on the feedback he got it just ended up being that way.

>Why Araki doesn’t come with something new?

STEEL BALL RUN

Only not retarded post in this thread

Is there a source for this?

I'll look around for it, but I can't remember where I first heard it.

Ah, I guess I was wrong. According to the author's notes of volume 1 of SBR, Araki intended for it to be part of JJBA. His editors just asked him to call it something else at first to gain more attention and get people excited or something like that. I was under the impression that it wasn't meant to be part of it because the first few chapters didn't have it titled as JJBA.

Oh ok

Sounds like something you pulled out of your ass, if he didn’t want to do it he wouldn’t have with 7 and 8

The New Jojo has a lion

Because he is a lion >:3

where the hell is the next chapter

because theres a shitload of jojos in this part

Jojolion as in pandemonium I guess

cause he can turn into a lion

It's named after the Greek mythology figure Pygmalion who's a sculptor that falls in love with his statue.

Attached: blogimagepygmalion1.jpg__600x50000_q85_subsampling-2.jpg (280x240, 13K)

Yashuo confirmed rock woman

Some user in the anime thread mentioned that there are spoilers out, can i have some purisu?

It's a reference to Evangelion (the holy gospels, not the anime).
It means "Blessed Jojo".

Is Araki a Christian?

Attached: Pucci_after.png (328x500, 251K)

Hirohiko Araki
Hideaki Anno

They’re names are anagrams if you remove and add some letters

JoJo + Pygmalion. Stone people coming to life, classic art fetish and so on.

He is, i saw in an interview that he went to a christian school in his youth and that he frequently reads the Bible. Go check out the interview archives on the wikia, its full of interesting things about his life and JoJo in general

Attached: D4DdIA1WsAAOMyW.jpg (698x706, 132K)

jojo chameleon

>christian nip
oh damn

Attached: images (54).jpg (363x405, 23K)

>Japan is a swamp that Christianity cannot grow in

Inoue BTFO

You fellow christi/a/ns should watch Samurai Champloo if you want to learn more about the history of christianity in Japan

He did go to a Christian school but I don't think he's actually christian, if I recall his parents just sent him to the school so he could learn from other cultures.

What Christian would write SBR lmao

I was refrencing Silence by Shusaku Endo in this post It's a historical fiction novel about two christian missionaries traveling to Japan during the height of persecution in the late 1600s. HIGHLY recommend it

are the spoilers dropping tomorrow? if so, at what time?

Attached: 1555344165555.png (800x1800, 540K)

Apparently they already dropped, but I can't get a straight answer out of anyone and can't find them anywhere

I was in that thread, you were being trolled. The 2chan thread that was linked was just speculation, same with us. We'll get a preview tomorrow, even if it's just the chapter cover. If we're lucky we'll get early leaks like last month.

>They’re names are anagrams if you remove and add some letters
So they're not anagrams.

>What Christian would write SBR lmao
I could think of one.

Attached: Joseph-Smith.jpg (2130x2817, 1.14M)

this is a reddit theory
it's what happens when someone asspulls a theory, posts it on reddit, it gets upvoted to the top then circlejerked as a fact. fuck reddit