Nyaa on NHK news

Nyaa is absolutely finished!
>www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190415/k10011884391000.html

Attached: 68782742657.png (635x352, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPa03aSb5oA
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190415/k10011884391000.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil
nyaa.si/view/1072881
nytimes.com/2015/06/25/world/in-china-stomachs-turn-at-news-of-traders-peddling-40-year-old-meat.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_safety_incidents_in_China
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-33254123
reuters.com/article/us-china-smuggling-meat-insight/china-meat-smuggling-crackdown-stokes-risky-underground-trade-idUSKCN0PP2O620150716?il=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_Examiner_Dr._Qin
youtu.be/yaKE9T6dtq0
nyoo.moe/
sukebei.nyoo.moe/
nyaa.pt/
sukebei.nyaa.pt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boo fucking hoo. They won't do jackshit.

It's not like a private tracker or anything. Any idiot reporters can find it if they actually take a little time researching.

At least there'll always be pantsu, r-right?

They won't do anything though, r-right?

Attached: 1521747993791.png (534x494, 259K)

Daiz snitched

Attached: 1402352622975.png (358x480, 307K)

Goverment sponsored ddos inbound.

Oh no the news found out about the biggest public tracker for anime!

Nothing will happen

At least they don't know about the good nyaa.

don't worry, /g/ has our backup encased in glass in case of emergency. they'll go after the cartel not our innocent underwear-posting website.

>/g/ has our backup
So it won't work?

Fearfully I await the day when HorribleSubs gets v&.
They're stepping on the toes of bug guys like Netflix and Amazon.
Not even the fact that the HS leader is literally dead will help.

Attached: 1549155703078.jpg (857x801, 100K)

>Korean police arrested for uploading World Trigger in Japan

HS is far from the only one ripping simulcasts.

>bug guys like Netflix and Amazon.
Can't tell if typo or insult

How does he keep getting away with it?

Finnish shamanic powers

It's fine. I only care about hentai games and my backlog is already so long I see no end in sight.

Nobody uses that.

Not the first time, the japanese government even tried to DDOS nyaa some years ago.

Forget it and have a loli.

Attached: 1510554106765.png (868x648, 326K)

Attached: 1555369497997.jpg (848x1438, 260K)

I believe this is the first nyaa-related arrest as of now. I'll never understand why Japan is so cucked about copyright infringement, first mangamura, now this. Like, do they make pirate sites such a big deal on American television too? Not to mention, many 2ch posters seem to rejoice, is an average Japanese this brainwashed into thinink piracy is some horrible crime or are they just trolling because the uploader was korean?

How long is the list now? Haven't seen it for a few years.

Today, I will remind them.
youtube.com/watch?v=bPa03aSb5oA

Attached: 1550382596113.jpg (189x266, 13K)

>insult
>Amazon

Attached: what the fuck am i reading.jpg (727x249, 95K)

>do they make pirate sites such a big deal on American television too?
you don't really hear about it on TV, but it's common for copyright holders to get on your ISP's ass if you torrent something. DDL is still safe to use, however.

and to think he burned Notre Dame just yesterday

>filenames censored

Attached: 1528750424354.png (1200x1200, 709K)

pretty sure way more turds use crunchy than prohibited filresharing these days.

Attached: 1555089601569.jpg (294x311, 40K)

it's almost like piracy is a crime
it's almost like most 2ch posters are normalfags
it's almost like piracy is a bad thing that shouldn't be allowed to happen

It's funny because they pirate American tv shows all the time

We're truly living in the worst timeline.

>Haven't seen it for a few years
That's because the list has exceeded the size limit.
Ever wondered why we still have 2005-tier filesize limits in >current year? Now you know.

QUICK, user!!
Secure everything!

Attached: Screenshot_20180826-030149.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

They have arrested a Korean.
Daiz is Danish, isn't he?

>it's almost like piracy is a bad thing that shouldn't be allowed to happen
More like, it's almost like the government helps the big ones with money with making anything they don't like illegal.
And now japs can get into prison even for merely downloading something.

>Go to download hentai rpgs/VNs on sukebei
>all my peers are Nips

Attached: 1436535892333.png (541x609, 319K)

Ah yes my lost sales fallacy. If 1000 gaijin on the other side of the world who would never pay for it had not downloaded it they would be rich

Most of nyaa is on private trackers anyway so not much would be lost

I am scared.

>Police arrested a 29-year-old man, who lives in Mie Prefecture, for allegedly violating copyright law, for illegally publishing popular animation videos using file sharing software. The amount of damage is estimated to exceed 1.8 billion yen.
Nothing new,

Nothing really about nyaa. Just nips cleaning the streats by sending shitty koreans back.

Attached: 1516365039220.webm (640x360, 562K)

I hope they are competent enough to prevent that from happening.

Without Horrible, I'd have stopped watching anime by now.
I am paying for streaming sites, but the regional limitations of licensing (and the spread across a fuckton of pages) really make it a pain in the ass to watch the shows you want to watch.
I could do without subs, but the RAW groups simply don't have the distribution capabilities of Horrible.

Just get on a private tracker. You-know-which-one is easy to get into if you pass the interview.

Worst case scenario, we have XDCC.

DAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIZ

Is the guy someone doing the ripping and uploading or is he just using torrents like any regular leech?

Nooo! I cannot take it! I literally can't live without nyaa!

Attached: 5736264857.png (720x478, 280K)

Could be either. Though the amount they're claiming is hilarious. Reminds me of the Nip who got arrested for uploading Isuca and almost no one downloaded that crap anime.

>the interview
But the best one has no interview

>The amount of damage is estimated to exceed 1.8 billion yen.
Do they still make up these imaginary numbers?

>regional limitations
>can't get many things legally at all (guess how much of CR is available in my EU shithole)
>need to pay for multiple services
>internet connection quality dictates video quality
>have to watch with their software (browser or TV) instead of my autismo video setup
I fucking hate streaming, legal or otherwise. Strangely, many people prefer streaming.

There literally isn't a single country in this world except for Japan that takes copyright infringement seriously, especially if you're just downloading and not even seeding.

Nothing's gonna happen, jesus christ.

I don't know what's worse, going to prison for pirating or going to prison for 2D loli. Are there any actual free countries?

I respect this man for uploading anime/manga for the masses.

Attached: 1534597565548.png (1280x720, 1.57M)

He uploaded the BDs of World Trigger, just that.

>XD
Fuck off.

Is Ohys-Raws fine? Aren't they Korean dog eater subhumans?

>free countries
Not as long as capitalism exists.

Indeed, even though he's Korean.

>muh performance go-lang server
>dogshit slow
>ridden with ads

how about never

You can probably count on one hand who actually got to jail for 2D lolis, stop making things worse than they already are.

While 2D loli isn't legal everywhere, it's literally never enforced.

Attached: 1510735307823.jpg (688x971, 106K)

>I fucking hate streaming, legal or otherwise. Strangely, many people prefer streaming.
I completely agree with you.
"It's legal." is really the single upside of those shitholes.

Why can't the Japanese anime producers simply put it on YouTube?
They did that with Shinkalion. That was fucking awesome.
It's not like youtube_dl was doing anything more than a VCR.

I'm wondering whether he ripped it or he just downloaded the torrent and seeded after finishing.

Gundam series does it. I even forgot to download IBO and Build Fighter series because their youtube stream was faster.

his will only apply to subekei. good. pantsu will live.

>dog eater
but dog meat is delicious

He ripped it.
> the video was taken from a commercially available Blu-ray disc etc. to a PC.

Aah, that's understandable.
If he was just some dude who just happened to actively seed torrents out of generosity, it'd be hilarious.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

> ワールドトリガー

deserved it for liking shitty series.

id bet a fair amount of those are weebs living in japan

>www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190415/k10011884391000.html
>A 29 yo Korean man named Lee Hyung Hyo has been arrested in Osaka
Is that K-Idol faggot Dao? poor him but lol

stay mad

Attached: meat.jpg (640x400, 47K)

can confirm. In germany loli is technically illegal, but so is smoking weed. If you're not in our texas(bavaria) you will never get fined for smoking/possesing weed, unless it's a lot, and/or you're selling.

I always wonder why Winnie the Pooh is used in the Chinese repellent pasta.

>piracy
Do not use that word to describe copying of files as it has nothing in common with killing people and pillaging ships on the high seas.

Xi looks like him.

China's dictator looks like him so he got butthurt and banned all Winnie the Pooh content.

Anime and manga in the western market literally wouldn't be as big as it is now without piracy

I can't be mad at insects that eat sewage.

Winnie the Pooh is a banned name on China.

Attached: chinese oil.jpg (2000x1500, 1.28M)

>piracy is a bad thing that shouldn't be allowed to happen
Studies are pretty clear on that piracy is a good thing that helps sales.
The only reason you never hear about these studies is that they are unpopular with companies making money filching pirates. But you can easily find them with google.

He's a strong anti-communist figure.

Did anyone get arrested for loli in Bavaria?
Is weed de-facto legal in Germany?

THEY SAID I WAS CRAZY FOR DOWNLOADING MY COLLECTION AND SIT ON TERAS UPON TERAS OF ANIME, INSTEAD OF WATCHING AND DELETING.
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

>stepping on the toes of bug guys
is there something we need to know?

It disgusting is that Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc all Chinks do this regardless of region.

Attached: 1446771885962.jpg (687x819, 96K)

>people still pretend Bavaria is part of Germany
This is the longest running joke that I have ever seen, and it is not even funny.

They should cope already
Piracy is never over and will always find a way
They keep seething but at the end of the day I still get sekiro, dmc5 etc and all the anime for free

Deal with it.

>Is weed de-facto legal in Germany?
No.
But carrying very small amounts of it is.

Based

how did that term even come to be? probably just butthurt suits trying to make it sound worse than it is.

>are they just trolling because the uploader was korean?
It's not only that, but it doesn't help.
5channel (rightfully) says: If you enjoy something, pay for it.

The problem in the West for the longest time was that there was no way to pay for it.
Now you can pay for it, but it's behind fucking retarded dysfunctional DRM that only hits the paying customers, and the content is spread all over the place, so you'd have to pay significant sums every month to legally watch everything you want to watch.
It's worse than in the mainstream - even after Disney enters the market.

I think overall I have been spending less since the streaming sites appeared. Before that I buyfagged hard.

Since is just one person, I don't think this is some sort of anti-piracy operation or really related to combat of piracy. Probably this gook got someone mad and that person snitched him on that.

>butthurt
They were not butthurt. They were good at marketing. Suing people for lots of money is a huge business. If you don't demonize them first, you have less of a chance of winning though.

Don't they also record stuff on their VCRs/DVDs all the time to watch them later?
How is that any different from people overseas watching recorded version of the broadcast?

I can see that how "pirating" the DVD or Bluray version as a crime though.

It's a service problem. Every other medium has convenient and good quality paid options. anime has crunchyroll

>unironic moralfag

>nyaa split off
>both of them still alive
what the fuck? i thought pantsu was dead as soon as it started

Typically the crime is not in making a copy (though that often is "illegal" too). What they rape you for in prison is in distributing said copy.

Attached: pooh_tyrants.jpg (1200x676, 163K)

>split

no pantsu was written from scratch by some incompetent faggot

Isn't prison rape mostly a US thing?

>Every other medium has convenient and good quality paid options.
If you think Steam is good quality and you see no problem with installing spyware on your computer or with never actually owning whatever you bought and losing all access to it when the company dies, you are what is wrong with the modern world.

There are some stuff that you can only find on pantsu.

tfw I unironically use all of the excuses in your image

i only use nyaa for anime so thats not much of an issue since i barely watch anime that much nowadays.

>spyware
No one's talking about Epic.
Also what are cracks

The distribution wasn't authorized.
That's all that's illegal about it.
The funny thing is: The (illegal) distribution in West was literally free, while the legal distribution in Japan cost the anime companies a lot of money.

It's not like people overseas got a better service compared to the Japanese audience. Until those streaming sites appeared, the state for anime fans in the West was almost exactly the same as in Japan.
Except we did it illegally, obviously.

Like what?

>Also what are cracks
Not paid options.

Fair enough but you do need to pay to acquire the game before being able to use your free crack so you don't need Steam.

Where can I find fakku content

Kill yourself.

lurk more

>Nothing really about nyaa. Just nips cleaning the streats by sending shitty koreans back.
This, he was arrested for being korean, piracy was just an excuse, like Al Capone's tax evasion.

I've been lurking and my favorite sites all stopped uploading fakku content.

ONE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH

Like what? 504 errors and malware?

In my country, it's legal.

have you tried fakku?

Both are spywares, all launchers are spyware. Only American Corps could apply something so invasive to its consumer and still expect them to like it.

The same can be said for many entertainment "launchers" platform in the west, while its true that I can pay amazon prime, crunchy roll, netflix etc etc to use their subscription services. But that "subscription" service in which consumer own nothing is the main reason why I never pay a penny.
I gladly pay a lot each time I come to Japan to get physical copy of animu though.
Sadly there is no other way, but to support subscription services are no different than killing yourself

Tryhards

He said "everywhere," not "anywhere."

like I give a shit
t. slav

It's not about lost sales, it's about unfairness to paying customers.

I'm exactly in your boat.

And it's even worse than that: Supporting the subscription services is less about killing yourself, and more about killing anime.
I watch anime, because I like what the fanatics in Japan like. I don't even want to be catered to. Cater to the Japanese otaku crowd, and I'm happy.
There is no overseas market with a different taste than the nameless people on 5channel. The overseas market wants material targeted at the people from 5channel.

True, i misread

>Notre Dame
More like Notre ダメ

Oh yeah, I'm sure my Ukrainian income of $140/month will allow me to buy the expensive box sets if EVA I love so much
Fuck right off

How do we stop this man?

Attached: 1445999083758.jpg (360x478, 43K)

Many pirates ARE paying customers, and on average they pay better than non-pirates.
It's only "unfair" because the non-pirates choose not to pirate.

Actually this would be a very interesting business model.
>attract sponsors and serve ads with episodes put on Youtube
Would make more money than what they're currently getting.

This. If streaming sites operated like tv providers, (where every service has everything, and competition is in service and plans) they'd be doing better. I'm not paying 3-4 subscriptions to see everything I want to see. Exclusivity is a cancer.

琉球独立 Free okinawa アイヌ独立 Free Ainu 核兵器 Nuclear weapon 原子爆弾 Atomic bomb 人間宣言 Humanity Declaration 広島・長崎 Hiroshima・Nagasaki 731部隊 Unit731 鳴梁海戦 Battle of Myeongnyang 真珠湾 Pearl Harbor 神風攻撃隊 Kamikaze 慰安婦 Comfort women 戦争犯罪 War crime 南京大虐殺 Nanjing Massacre ダグラス・マッカーサー Douglas MacArthur 憲法第9条 Article 9 of the Constitution 関東大震災朝鮮人虐殺 Kanto Massacre 李舜臣 Yi Sun-sin 沖縄戦 Battle of Okinawa 枢軸国 Axis powers マニラ大虐殺 Manila massacre 東條英機 Hideki Tojo 太平洋戦争 Pacific War 倭寇 Wokou 連合国軍最高司令官総司令部 Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers(GHQ) 戦犯裕仁 Hirohito 戦犯国 War criminals country 部落問題Burakumin 夜這いYobai 竹島Dokdo/Takeshima 尖閣諸島Senkaku Islands/Diaoyudao Qundao 千島列島 Kuril Islands バッキー Bakky Visual Planning 女子高生コンクリート詰め殺人Murder of Junko Furuta 援助交際 Enjo kosai 痴漢 Chikan、 Japino、唐行きさん Karayuki-san、 琉球独立、 アイヌ独立、任那日本府廃棄、 百済、 白村江の戦い、 文禄・慶長の役、独立、主権回復、佐川一政、 食人、 人肉、 いじめ、亀甲船、牟田口廉也、 インパール作戦 、第二次世界大戦、敗亡、敗戦、用薬須知続編、人中黄

And crunchyroll was one of those scummy streaming sites that stole fansubs.
Look where they are now.

after the attack of the cartel, the pantsu admin was replaced by a jew
it was rigged from the beginning

haven't tried dog meat, maybe in future

Except the Japanese government doesn't immediately cut your internet connection if it detects forbidden terms being said

based

Nothing of this triggers automatic censoring due to deep packet inspection and will later slit eyed men in black appear at your door step and "disappear" you. Stay mad, chink.

Sasuga.

Attached: jingyeet.png (341x299, 53K)

Texture-wise like boar or deer
I dont like it but already tried

if nyaa goes down how will we get subs? this is shit... desu

I never download something from nyaa, we spics usually have a lot of different pages to download

I see, where did you try it?
How much did it cost?

Is there a "bowl of eggs" edit?

I saved up, went to Japan and bought a ton of merch.

But I literally couldn't affort shit like BD boxsets. If no piracy is allowed, I'm done.

>Being this retarded.
Japanese is not typical chink and gook that triggered by shit like this

This photo is disgusting. I googled gutter oil and it's even more disgusting. WHAT.THE.FUCK.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil

Not really. In Russia and China it's a way of greeting new inmates.

It would be waaaaay better than streaming though.

>or are they just trolling because the uploader was korean?
This is probably like when a mass shooter is white, they'll rag on forever, but if it's a minority, they'll gloss over the crime by tomorrow.
If it was a Jap, they'd probably just call him a dumbass.

They will never learn nobody can stop free sharing, huh?

I recommend this dish

Attached: 147875798150808.jpg (640x426, 47K)

you seem confused

It would. I don't understand why they aren't doing it.

The only other country that cares is burgerland thanks to the mouse.

Every fucking time, and with every time, it becomes less and less funny.

nyaa.si/view/1072881

It was this guy.

>watch chinese crime drama TV show (the first and probably last)
>first episode is about gutter oil
>involving human remains
I'm amazed that the government didn't cancel this show.

Count number of downloads and multiply by cost of thing. Assumes pirates were going to buy.

Search for this girl and you may find an answer if you look hard enough for the panda

Attached: 1455193333937.jpg (1127x720, 132K)

But why does nobody call out on this bullshit?
At least the lawyers on the defense side could.

Probably folks get caught at airports

Maybe that was a Taiwanese show.

You're wrong, I have awakened.

you assume pirates can afford lawyers
corporations always win

>Piracy is never over and will always find a way
Based

Attached: Piratechads always win, baby.jpg (1920x1080, 838K)

I'm confused. Sadpands doesn't allow fakku

> Bleach is used to transform gutter oil's dark color into a more natural-looking one, and alkali additives are used to neutralize the abnormal pH caused by high concentrations of animal fats.
And people call America disgusting

Attached: 1391109369937.png (445x412, 259K)

american food is produced in china

Their goal is to make it difficult and underground enough that average joe will not go to the trouble.

It gets better!
>nytimes.com/2015/06/25/world/in-china-stomachs-turn-at-news-of-traders-peddling-40-year-old-meat.html

And assumes nobody downloads multiple times

Hence why you need her power to find it.

Attached: 1465261986500.gif (245x300, 220K)

>But why does nobody call out on this bullshit?
People do call them out on it.
But the media are not on their side.

THIS
Be careful, folks.

Redpill me on imported chinkfoods

Pet food.

Anything that you can afford nowadays, is made in ways that you do not want to know about.
This is not limited to food.

>A scandal involving 240 tons of gutter oil in Taiwan affecting hundreds of companies and thousands of eateries, some of which may have been exported overseas, broke in September 2014
wow guess I'm not eating fried food anymore

NOW that's what I call good aged meat

It's essentially a negotiation tactic.

Also this:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_safety_incidents_in_China

>In July 2008, it was announced that the Whole Foods supermarket chain in the United States had been selling powdered ginger produced in China, which was labeled as organic food, but when tested was found to contain the banned pesticide Aldicarb.[62][63][64] The ginger had been mistakenly certified organic by Quality Assurance International, who relied on two Chinese certifiers because, under Chinese law, foreigners may not inspect Chinese farms.[65]
'Organic', haha.

Industrial animal husbandry and chemical treatment and preservatives are preferable to literal garbage mixed with bleach.

Attached: bingbing.png (464x386, 135K)

Can you give me some more to go on?
Don't worry you'll forget about it in a week

wtf when did jaka die?

I really doubt that actually happened.

>incomprehensible english
WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1464374506632.jpg (515x408, 182K)

>trusting chinese certifiers
>whole foods

HAH

Attached: 1470767770274.png (1639x1920, 292K)

*raughs in AB*

Attached: 27f0e6531f33215b17a894e826d11407b034b10b_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

>mistakenly certified organic
>mistakenly
Yeah.

japs can't do anything about it

I'm fucking impressed they were able to keep meat in their possession for 40 years.

Perhaps some kind of panda...maybe with Chaika, but not the kind of panda you're usually going to.

piracy is bad except when it harms crunchyshit and the other shitty normalfag streaming sites, bad things harming bad things = good.

oh fug

Got it cheers

American companies do that and you can do nothing about it.

It was probably forgotten in some huge warehouse complex.

But American companies do it in the spirit of capitalism. That's totally different!

Not them.

>Authorities believe meat is smuggled into China via neighbouring Hong Kong and Vietnam, from countries such as Brazil and India, to sidestep import restrictions.
>bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-33254123

This thread used to be about anime piracy but now I just want to kill all the Chinese.

>Crowded amid the warehouses of Sheung Shui, a remote suburb near the mainland border, the group of around 40 are about to take frozen Brazilian beef into China to feed a growing demand for meat that is unsated by local produce or approved imports.
>The part-time smugglers, known as “feet” within the trade, are part of an underground industry that has boomed since Beijing launched a crackdown on meat smuggling last year.

>“When we opened the container it reeked because it hadn’t been put back into cold storage,” said Changsha’s Huang.

>reuters.com/article/us-china-smuggling-meat-insight/china-meat-smuggling-crackdown-stokes-risky-underground-trade-idUSKCN0PP2O620150716?il=0

Why? They already kill their own people for profit, no need for you to dirty your hands.

This meat story applies analogously to the anime you consume as well

I bet if Asia disappears the world contamination will be reduced by 2/3

But old anime are better than new anime.

40 year old anime is edible, though.

Nah. The USA are less unhealthy as a people, but they are still very pollutant for the world, and the rest of the world is doing the best to catch up to them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_Examiner_Dr._Qin
Definitely chink. It wasn't bad, considering its origin.

Only because you ignore all the trash. Old anime is just better curated but watching seasonal means you are exposed to shit

I belonged to a private tracker once but I hated following their rules. Mostly I just hated having to be active all the time. At least public trackers don't require you to login every month to keep your account.

I'm not saying other countries don't pollute, but think about how the world population concentrates on asia (don't forget china and india by themselves has in total over 2 billion people) and on top of that those asian countries have the worst health standards in the world, what US does is child's play in the big picture

BTW, there is a Chinese anime where a girl gets isekaid from food poisoning. I'm surprised this element wasn't censored.
>youtu.be/yaKE9T6dtq0

Attached: a.jpg (1238x700, 82K)

I don't get it. Fakku doesn't do loli anyway.

>what US does is child's play in the big picture
Not to the degree that you seem to think. Also, much of their pollution is merely exported. Like rare earth production.
A few years ago China finally decided to stop importing all the garbage from Europe and the USA, and ever since then, recycling in the USA and Europe has basically died, because it was a meme from the very beginning.
We are dirty. We are just better at hiding it than the Chinese are.

Yeah they do.

Not 'all the garbage'. Just some types of garbage.

That ching chong ping pong is way too ching chong for my liking, will wait for nip dubs

>will wait for nip dubs
Never ever. They only happen to co-productions.

Japan is once again on their copyright crusade that they do once every 6-7 years, then be laxed for another 5 years or so. Sun rise sun set.
They don't want to go though the effort of really cracking down on it, just sending a message by utterly overcharging and locking up a few dudes to make an example of.
Guess Yea Forums dosn't remember the last two times this happened and scared away tons of Japanese users from PerfectDark and Share.

>8:36
>EEEEK NIGGER
My fucking sides

Attached: 1530450969155.gif (500x278, 1.55M)

I don’t want Nyaa to go there’s so much new music to download and old music I need to download! Why is this happening?!?

Nothing can kill nyaa.

Sukebei is the real loss if we lose Nyaa.

>do they make pirate sites such a big deal on American television too?
I know Napster used to be a big deal back in the day but nobody really cares anymore.

Nyaa - nyaa.pantsu.cat
Sukebei - sukebei.nyaa.pt

Nyaa - nyoo.moe/ (Mirror)
Sukebei - sukebei.nyoo.moe/ (Mirror)

Nyaa - nyaa.pt/ (Mirror)
Sukebei - sukebei.nyaa.pt/ (Mirror)

Nyaa - dpzz6tjaqbl3ttba.onion (Mirror)
Sukebei - 34knbgrnvicofdgz.onion (Mirror)

Good. The Cartel is struck once more and oldfags and newfags will have to use more private and safer trackers. I will for one not support our newfag nippon brothers. Never spoonfeed.

>Korean man
How fucked is he Yea Forums? It's bad enough he was doing it in Japan, but he's not even Japanese.

>onion
True connoisseurs prefer scallion.

Back in march.

MC was cute, but chinese is incredibly annoying to hear though

>this probably aired on CR or something
So somebody ripped a stream, uploaded it as another stream (bitstarving and adding a watermark), then somebody downloaded that and uploaded it to youtube (converting it yet again).
Where can we upload it next? What other silly watermarks are there to add?

That won't make fansubbing a thing again.
Another group will simply take HS's position distributing official subs.

>So somebody ripped a stream, uploaded it as another stream (bitstarving and adding a watermark), then somebody downloaded that and uploaded it to youtube (converting it yet again).
The future of anime when nyaa dies.

Considering how many of them use pantsu, and sadpanda for that matter, it's probably just because they think Daiz is a faggot.

My issue is, to find that man the police also had to commit a crime (start leeching the same file he seeded). Is anybody from the police force tried for the violation of copyright they committed?

Japan doesn't have a censorship firewall you newfag.

Fakku has a ton of loli
I just fapped to some of it

>implying a majority of Yea Forumsnons are actually on a private tracker
I seriously doubt most Yea Forumsnons have both the capital and the patience to slog their way through the cartel to get to AB or try to get to ADVD.

AB is pretty easy, just refresh the application page a few times a day and maybe get lucky

I don't see how. They got what they paid for.

>all these people who think they are entitled to get access to something because they exist
I hate you juvenile mongrels so much. If you violate copyrights at least have the fucking balls to simply say
>YES I DO! SO WHAT?
instead of trying to move the goalpost, justifying your behavior with this shit tier leftist cuck mentality. Data isn't free. Movies aren't free. Entertainment isn't free. You have unlimited amounts of entertainment at the tip of your fingers. You don't have to violate copyrights to get your hands on entertainment and shit to watch. If you wanna watch something specific, you're not entitled to it just because you father chose to not pull out. A mistake if I might add, but it can't be helped anymore. Fucking entitled holier-than-though generation.

Respect my pronouns! I have rights! These immigrants have rights! NO NO the company that creates this has no rights! ME ME ME ME ME. Unbelievable. Grow a fucking spine. 20 years ago the "pirate community" at least openly mocked companies and told them to go fuck themselves.. Now we have you clowns. Waste of fucking cells.

Police arrested a 29-year-old man, who lives in Mie Prefecture, for allegedly violating copyright law, for illegally publishing popular animation videos using file sharing software. The amount of damage is estimated to exceed 1.8 billion yen.

The police officer who was arrested by the Osaka prefectural police officer is a Korean-based Korean police officer Li Zhao Hui (29), a company employee in Yokkaichi City, Mie Prefecture.

According to the police, in September last year, Lee used a file sharing software "Bit Torrent" to show the video of the popular animation "World Trigger" and made it available for anyone to download, a violation of copyright law There is doubt.

With this software, you can send large files, and you can watch high quality videos of the same level as commercially available, for free.

According to the police, it was alleged that "we wanted everyone to see and release it" to the investigation, and the video was taken from a commercially available Blu-ray disc etc. to a PC.

The illegally released videos are about 30 types such as popular animations and TV dramas, and the amount of copyright damage is expected to exceed 1.8 billion yen.

The police investigates the actual situation of damage and detailed behavior.

>most
Kek. Try all and everything and 70% more. You don't even know about half the shit that is available unless you're in AB, ADC and PTP. Nyaa is a barren wasteland regarding content and, especially, good encodes.

copyright holders can fuck off, and so can you

Attached: yang sip.jpg (643x476, 29K)

it's a meme you dip

IP is free

Sup cartel

>popular animation
>"World Trigger"
Fake News

Quick rundown, is this a literally nothing case or is the end near for gaijin piracy? Because I dont want to start giving my money to anime (((companies))) yet

Attached: 1517460471395.jpg (1596x896, 199K)

Eat shit. I love having a market where I'm the one dictating the terms for once.

Why do they only do this for anime, I wonder? There are dozens of public blogs and websites that store and provide thousands of art books. Same with music, yet those pages existed for like 10 years and noone ever bothered. They aren't even private domains. They are literally blogspot shit. How come they don't care about those, anyway?

>waaah conform to my narrative
Sounds like you're the leftist user.

Attached: 207653755683.jpg (554x439, 37K)

Bald son of a bitch, when will he answer for his crimes?

Attached: 1548618701152.jpg (700x393, 62K)

This thread is only here because some cartel members like to attentionwhore on Yea Forums. It's a non-issue and there is no cause for concern.

BASED scallion poster

Why is chinese so fucking disgusting sounding compared to japanese? I can only hear "ching chong pong gong" when listening to chinese

kek

Attached: 1554842651730.gif (849x590, 157K)

This. In buying the BDs for 3 of my favourite anime I’ve already supported the industry far more than a 5 year crunchyroll subscription ever would. Fuck people that say that shithole of a site is “supporting the industry” when their money goes to fund trash like HGS.

Music piracy is pretty much as old as the internet, and at least in burgerland the recording companies have been trying to kill it for just as long. Things are a bit different because the average Joe Schmuck who wants to pirate music wants to be able to put it on their phone/mp3 player/whatever and listen to it anywhere (music streaming sites like Spotify only became a truly viable alternative relatively recently, when mobile data caps started being much less of a problem), while the average Tanaka Marumaru who wants to watch anime is likely doing it at home (bigger monitor/laptop screen than a phone, video filesizes are bigger than music so it takes longer to download even if you're just streaming, etc).

Can confirm. I might pirate 20TB of anime per year, but I also spend a few thousand on art books in return.

Nah fuck you cunt.

>entitled
I want this buzzword to finally die.

Wait someone got arrested? Who was it?

Some guy called Poole. That's all I got.

Fuck NHKikes
After that garbage anime radiant and its shitty frog creator globalism propaganda, fuck them.

they have their loli and shota hidden behind user settings

why didn't you listen to the talking fridge Yea Forums?

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 567K)

Basically, some Korean dude got arrested (not it was not Ohys) for uploading things to Nyaa that included World Trigger.
OP is just an attention-seeking EOP.

Lul keep telling yourself that

Can't believe that AB and Nyaa admins got fucking raided and shipped to Chikatetsumobay. It's over lads. Anime is dead.

Can't believe they plan a public execution by thigh asphyxiation.

Finally a chance to catch up to my backlog.

I don't think japan have a jurisdiction to catch the owner of a cartoon piracy site outside their borders

I can't believe the idiots were storing updogg on their servers.

That's what the Chink is Dark Knight thought as well. What are you gonna do if Masayoshi Hazama suddenly stands in your office, huh?

So how did they find out?

This current season is the best reason to catch up on any backlog.

I hope everyone involved with horriblesubs gets thrown in the gulags. Come on Nips, I believe in you.

>this was deleted
>the japanese one was deleted
I've noticed this pasta will get deleted as fast as CP in shitposting threads even if the thread stays up.
I know Hirojewki has the same settings whipping his mods and jannies to deleted this stuff like an illegal content report. I wonder what phrase in particular sets it off considering his sysadmin can't into UTF-16

Got a source for that image?

I'll keep supporting my local library instead, thank you very much.

Ew, why? Our tv sucks.

I doubt that a lot. They're just old nerds who aren't going to be told what how to change this year to be a good boy.

They want to know my activity w/ other trackers. I won't apply while that's mandatory.

>AB is pretty easy
>if they open applications
>which happens once every 2 years
>at best

Must suck being new.

>they tried to silence the truth

He said, being a Power User at best, talking to someone who's Legend on AB and TK+ on PTP and ADC. I feel sorry for you, thinking of yourself as hotshit. Then again, you also think that being an "oldfag" on this shitheap of a board is something to be proud of. Pretty miserable life you must be living, given how the quality of debate here is lower than on r/anime and Twitter.

it's mindless shitposting that takes no effort, like getting told to go back to mexico if you accidentally reveal your primary language is spanish

You're pretty upset.

Get out then faggot

>Be me
>Pirate anime and games
>Really, really like a few of them
>End up buying BDs of said anime and games because now that I've watched/played them I can testify they deserve renumeration
I support what I like. If you really think I should pay to check out the moegarbage anime of the season or if my AAA game really is as shit as I think it is then you're delusional.
Also, buyfags are inherently the cause of normalfag tastes and consensus because since they can only consume what they can afford they end up selectively making their tastes by going off what others recommend, instead of testing everything before buying.
Paying for something isn't a right of access it's a proof of love.

Nah, I am merely making fun of you and your misplaced sense of elitism. Thinking he can make fun of people who are "new", when being "old" quite literally diagnoses you as a retard. You probably got into AB last wave, or got an invite from one of your gay Discord friends yet you think of yourself as being in a position to make fun of people. Extremely amusing. I am imagining you right now, sitting infront of your dusty chink screen, checking if you ratio is still good enough for you to not lose your download privileges, begging the PTP recruiter to please invite you because you will try really hard and that torrent uploads aren't actually important. You're a good user, you swear.

Yikes, user. Get some fresh air.

Seek help.

go back to mexico

Ratio is approaching .5, isn't it. Better seed some seasonal show, Paco.

Keep going.

go back to el salvador

About time. Look at the IPs of any leecher of any raw anime/manga/porn torrent. Nothing but japs.

>believing anyone should have exclusivity rights over ideas or bits
>believing other people should not arrange numbers in a certain specific way
I thought nips were supposed to be smart.

Attached: 1435596138581.jpg (777x932, 58K)

I'm in Japan and torrenting stuff. How fucked am I?

Last I checked there are atleast 500 gb of Touhou content available in nyaa but isn't uploaded in AB yet

>white boy breaking laws
Nanking in your living room soon.

Only savages poach their chicken.

Are you on base or are you some sort of homo JETfag?

Somebody should sub the video and upload it to nyaa

>games
2007 called. It wants it's hobby back.

JET. Preschool teacher.

While I find spoken chinese absolutely disgusting and loathe their use of sponge bob and misc soundtracks I'll admit they're getting better over time animation-wise, also the OP was mildly cute, would download the full version.

You're doomed, better head to the embassy while you can.

Companies and organizations should have no rights. Only individuals. Now take this (you) and suck the boot of corporatized policing.

Nips are one of the lost tribes of israel, of course they're trying to jew the world.

And yet retarded shit like "cope" or "yikes" etc gets a pass, really makes you think.

>KM still up
>newfags don't even know what it is so it will never get ruined
feels great

I reporting this to my excecutives
Thank you firthy gaijin

Even with a simple connection without proxies, VPN or anything of the sort doubt much would happen to you given the amount of JP flags you often see seeding stuff. As it is, it seems the korean lad got in trouble by uploading a Shonen Jump product as they're usually rather aggressive on their intellectual properties, ticked off someone with enough clout or just unlucky as he was selected as a sacrifice to provide an "example" to everyone who torrents.

>No one's talking about Epic.
no one uses that shit. the real spyware that people also use is discord which is also owned by tencent

Not Daiz, I wish it was him.

Why not make an effort to get into AB then?

/r/cringe

They did. Since the days of music piracy. Even creators have called them out on this shit. But fact of the matter is, the suits just want money and don't care about creators, so there we are.

>The police officer who was arrested by the Osaka prefectural police officer is a Korean-based Korean police officer Li Zhao Hui (29), a company employee in Yokkaichi City, Mie Prefecture.
Holy fuck, they arrested a Korean national on copyright charges?
>With this software, you can send large files, and you can watch high quality videos of the same level as commercially available, for free.
Nice advert NHK

unironically based

stay on your containment site

If you want to swallow corporate cum so much then you should try being a whore instead of a retard online.

Intelectual property is one of the worst things in the world.
Is not even shit like faggots sitting on IPs or patent trolls, it's shit like the medical industry in general.

>this entire post
Yikes. I always knew people on this board were borderline illiterate, but this really takes the case. Imagine thinking that patents are bad, especially in the area of medical research. An economic field where production is borderlin free, RnD eats 98% of the cost, and reverse engineering takes less than a few days. Wonder what incentive a company should have to even conduct reserach in the first place if the moment the drug enters the market they get undercut by people with 0 development costs and drop out. Almost like, huh, there wouldn't be an incentive to even research the drug in the first place since you could never break even. Well, who would have thought.

Where? I cant see shit, i just subscribe because of you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-203757_Chrome.jpg (1028x1233, 228K)

Won't they just do like Australia and block Japan? Is not like they can take it down but they sure can do that much.

Nothing's going to change. Remember that last ruckus about some chinks who got caught uploading Jump because they've been using mags that weren't even being sold in stores yet (so we actually end up getting translations on par if not faster than official nip release)? Now tell me if popular Jump manga is still translated weekly.

Who could be behind this post?

>Preschool
Hurry and destroy your HDD and whatever you do, don't claim it was a joke.

It's okay, just use your pocket nuke to kill any competitors that steal your IP.

IP, patents isn't the problem. Fundamentally, it's good for creators so they actually get rewarded and thus encouraged to create more new things. The problem is the laws/specifications surrounding that's being exploited to the point that it's not benefiting companies as an entity more than the individuals involved in the creation of a work/product.
The best (or rather worst) is pharmaceutical firms. They claim that they need long patents because med dev is expensive. That is true. However, what they've actually been doing is taking existing meds, mod the recipe just a little, file new patent and claim it's new product rather than actually dev new meds. Also, in recent years, plenty of firms make more money out of corporate shit like mergers/acquisitions rather than actually investing in dev of new med.

I have tried it but they require you to sign up and I unfortunately don't know much about using their website and what it is that they require. I love using Nyaa but hearing that it'll get taken down worries me and it makes me sad. I really hope they don't take it down!

You need someone to invite you since they've closed open reg. You then have to fill in applications that asked you basic shit about torrenting, just to make sure you actually know that you need to seed etc. They'll also ask you stuff like your fav animu, but contrary to the Yea Forums memes, they don't care about your taste, they just want to know that you actually do watch anime, thus actually use the site and not one of those weirdos hoarding private tracker accounts.

That's the thing. I don't have anyone to invite me. I don't know if there'll be a thread or something too regarding about the invites. I actually don't seed a lot but again I hope Nyaa doesn't get taken down. Sorry to say, but I don't know much about AB and I don't seed as much either.

>The best (or rather worst) is pharmaceutical firms.

The main problem resulting in high prices in the USA, Japan, and Europe is that the companies NEED to make their profits in those areas. Other places in the world ignore patents such as Mexico, South America (argentina), africa, and Asia. In those other parts of the world, companies ignore the patents and manufacture copies of the drugs for sale. So that increases the prices of the legit drug because of the loss of volume sales to the rest of the world.

Attached: Anti Piracy attack list.jpg (843x864, 181K)

You missed the boat. At this point people probably won't share invites on Yea Forums anymore.

Certainly makes memberships in the huge BAKABT site more valuable. It's already plenty large and has no pressing need to get more new people.

Attached: Torrents_Horriblesubs.jpg (1234x676, 312K)

damn

>He doesn’t have an AnimeBytes account

That's the backup stuff, nothing new from fakku has been uploaded since Feb

Should I try to make a Bakabt account if I already have one on AB? All I ever used Baka for was their nice batches, and I remember even after going private they still had a blacklist on material that could be uploaded.

But they're also close reg now though so it's the same shit for any newfags who missed either of those sites.

brand new accounts wont see it. It took like a week from registering before my account had the option "Show Controversial Content" show up

Attached: fakku.jpg (1215x599, 96K)

>my bakabt account was closed for inactivity

There is no rampant med patent infringement in Mexico. Most of our common meds are one or two gens behind

If anime on west wasn't pretty much monopolized by cuckroll I wouldn't mind paying a monthly/yearly fee, sadly Japan doesn't have the balls to create a netflix clone just to anime

Attached: 1554552611840.png (1280x720, 442K)

Well then it's my luck. I hope there is another way. I also don't seed and download torrent files as much. The only thing I download is music with album booklet scans so that's about it.

Attached: fakku2.jpg (1272x864, 280K)

Nice try americucks, high prices is mainly an murrican issue since places like Europe actually have a non-fucked up coverage for their citizens.

They need move the Procreate agenda instead this bullshit

>This show looks better than most japanese shows
>Isekai bullshit
So this bulshity is a Asia thing

You can be sent to jail for modifying hardware you own, this is nothing to them

Nah, just the chinks copying nips. Last I've checked, they've also got at least 5 literal fate clones, like games that flat out use Fate characters and the exact names.

Oh no.

What are you talking about, they threw the guy in jail

I can't believe Daiz deleted this post when the jannies left their desks to heat up their hot pockets.

>You can be sent to jail for modifying hardware you own, this is nothing to them
I refuse to believe people are this dumb. Provide evidence, please.

Attached: 1485564304946.jpg (512x576, 120K)

Fucking japs being retarded as always, if they only made their fucking shit more accesible less people would use that shit. Fuck paying for shitty translations, fuck paying for 3 sites to stream anime because "muh fucking rights", fuck paying basically 150% of the price of the original product because I want something imported and specially fuck them in the ass with their youtube restrictions.

It better not be. I torrent anime but I'm a huge buyfag who imports stuff regularly to support what I like. It's that simple.