1540 people taking the exam

> 1540 people taking the exam.
> 100 people will pass.
> (100/1540)x100 = 6%

why japan can't into math ?

Attached: Frogbrain.png (1366x768, 966K)

Other than creating comics, games, and cartoons Nips are pretty retarded

More like the Slav drones at Crunchyroll can't proofread their translations.

>crunchyroll subs

Attached: 1543207710972.jpg (640x480, 26K)

i checked the dub too , it says 1%

I listened to the Japanese audio, she says 1%(Ichi) not 10(Ju)

1% of 1540 is 15. That's slightly less than one class altogether. Horikoshi, you retard

weebs trying to blame the error on CR because they think their precious nippon can do no wrong BTFO

More like why crunchyroll can't into Japanese

Read the thread you retard

sauce

>caring about math when that disgusting frog mutant consistently reaches so high in the polls
Why? Why does japan have such a high genetic predisposition to shit taste?

Attached: boku-no-hero-academia-8064937.jpg (800x1150, 201K)

still not accurate but good enough , anyway what does it say in the original japanese manga ?

You mongoloids can't even Japanese. She says Ichi-wari (1-割) which means one tenth in the Japanese numeral system. You and the other retards at Crunchyroll should shut your whore mouths.

It's the author's fault and the author of this manga is dumb as fuck. He wrote a genius character that can make almost all objects out of her own body that specializes in making sticks and pirate-cannons.

she says 一割 you stupid EOP niggers

you think she would make a mini gun or a tactical nuke but no , sword and shield it is , it can't be her lack of knoweledge because she can make modern electronics and nukes are much simpler.

The author did something strange there. The line in the original Japanese transalation had this one speech bubble that said:

>Here I will say that one tenth of the applicants will pass, but this will get mistranslated as one percent since the overweight neckbeards who hear the word 'ichi' will instantly mistake it as one, completely ignoring the wari-suffix

>you will never learn Japanese

Why do I need to read the thread if I watched the anime and I heard what she said? The line in Japanese won't suddenly change no matter how many retards like you are in this thread.