Shuumatsu no valkyrie

valhallascans.com/project/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie/13
Newest chapter out.

Attached: Volume 3.png (1440x2048, 3.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.ninemanga.com/manga/Shuumatsu no Valkyrie.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, is chapter 16 raws out?

>"wtf that's not mythologically accurate"
>"wtf shiva shouldn't be afraid of zeus"
>"wtf where's the god of the bible"
>"aphrodite / eva is hot lmao"
>"nippon banzai"
>"what would be YOUR picks bros?"
>"adam is a good dad bros"
there, I summarize the entire thread before it started.

Just enjoy the ride, gods are not overpowered, humans can beat them.

stop shilling your shitty website

Naissu

Attached: tama.png (693x390, 235K)

>shiva shouldn't be afraid of zeus
Fucking this. Gets me every time.

>"what would be YOUR picks bros?"
This sometimes makes for interesting conversation when people don't just copy Fate's cast and then attract posting about Fate to be fair

>salmiak
TORILLE!

Well if you're going to make a thread at least have the courtesy of dumping. Commencing

Attached: 1.png (1433x2048, 2.17M)

Attached: 2.png (1442x2048, 2.32M)

Will both Sasaki and the valkyrie lose their shit during the fight? It's said he lost to Miyamoto because of that and the valkyrie has a split personality.

Never Forget

Attached: 3.png (1445x2048, 1.8M)

Attached: 4.png (1445x2048, 1.94M)

Nothing happened, the chapter.

Only worthwhile page.

Attached: 5.png (1442x2048, 2.21M)

Attached: 6.png (1439x2048, 1.67M)

Attached: 7.png (1441x2048, 1.34M)

Attached: 8.png (1439x2048, 1.4M)

Attached: 9.png (1438x2048, 1.62M)

Attached: my_father_died.png (656x588, 350K)

Attached: 10.png (1445x2048, 1.51M)

Attached: 11.png (1439x2048, 2.05M)

Attached: 12.png (1439x2048, 1.47M)

Attached: 13.png (1439x2048, 1.58M)

Attached: 14.png (1445x2048, 1.47M)

Attached: 15.png (1444x2048, 1.65M)

Attached: 16.png (1439x2048, 1.57M)

>angry veiny tits
New fetish acquired.

Attached: 17.png (1439x2048, 1.67M)

Attached: 18.png (1439x2048, 2.07M)

>ts notes
faggots, stop this

Attached: 19.png (1441x2048, 1.56M)

The next jobber appears, he's gonna take angry tits down with him isn't he

Attached: 20.png (1441x2048, 1.88M)

Nippon banzai! So no.

Attached: 21.png (1442x2048, 2.48M)

Attached: 22.png (1441x2048, 1.34M)

Attached: 23.png (1443x2048, 1.62M)

Attached: 24.png (1442x2048, 1.73M)

Attached: 25.png (1439x2048, 1.57M)

Attached: 26.png (1441x2048, 1.97M)

Attached: 27.png (1440x2048, 934K)

Attached: 28.png (1441x2048, 156K)

And that's it, nothing new if you were in the Spanish TL thread but we're bringing out the first Nippon fighter.

Attached: 0.png (1000x1346, 485K)

Next time add Record of Ragnarok (english title) to the thread.

Reposting this from duplicate thread :

(If you want to read chapters 14 and 15 in spanish : es.ninemanga.com/manga/Shuumatsu no Valkyrie.html)

Also,
>Lu bu dies, inspires noone
>Father dies, inspires everyone

How much more based can you fucking get? you can't

Discuss pic related.
>pairings
>powers/volund weapons
>valkyrie and human pairing (although we haven't seen them all yet)
>outcomes
>possible betrayals/contracts/other

For me it's :

>Anubis God of Death vs Literal saint Grigori Rasputin

>Anubis is an egyptian god who's job was to guide the soul of the dead
>Will most likely not fight head on

>Grigori Rasputin
>Guy had mind control powers (allegedly), could predict the future, could heal
>was extremely tough to kill
>Power will either be healing or the ability to predict his opponent's movements, either this or lesser mind control

>outcome
I can't see Rasputin win this one. Even if his ability is mind control, it won't work on a god like Anubis. I can see this fight being the most disappointing and extremely short with Anubis destroying Rasputin after a failed attack on Rasputin's end.

I wanted to dump the chapter but then I got just as lazy as the OP (but at least he made the thread so I forgive him).

Thanks user.

>Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
>Record of Ragnarok
But why?

Simo Hayha against Apollo. God of the sun which encompasses all vs the White Death which hides from all

What the fuck was Poseidon's problem? This shit is sad, I feel for Adamas.

Attached: x28.png (1324x1900, 2.4M)

I don't know.
Just add both names to the thread so more people can find the general.

>add sad backstory for character who dies in the same chapter he's introduced in
The author is a fucking dick. Adamas did nothing wrong he just wanted to be acknowledged by his family. Fuck poseidon man, hopefully he'll get fucked in the ass by kojiro since the old man is kinda set up to win (nippon banzai).

Delicious despair. I want to use her tears as lube

Maybe the fact that he as a god needed validation from his family to gain self-confidence was an insult to his position as god. Self-doubt can be considered anathema to divinity.

>nothing happens: the chapter
Jesus christ how can a manga based on a fucking tournament and nothing else be this dull

>God of the sun which encompasses all vs the White Death which hides from all

Holy shit user I'm hyped now.

Apollo
>Apollo is the god of archery and the invention of archery is credited to him and his sister Artemis. He had a golden bow (silver bow, sometimes) and a quiver of golden arrows. He is said to have never missed his aim, and his arrows could inflict harm by causing sudden deaths or deadly plague.

Simo Hayha
>White death
>the highest recorded number of sniper kills in any major war. (Häyhä estimated in his diary that he killed more than five hundred Red Army soldiers in the Winter War.)
>Credited with 259 confirmed sniper kills without the use of a scope

Jesus Christ user, I just can't see this fight NOT happening. I have no Idea how this would unfold since it's an open area so Simo wouldn't be able to hide.

Can a smile and optimism be too restored?

I'm banking on Simo's valkyrie giving him area manipulation powers so that the stage becomes a terrain knowledge test.

since they changed the arena for Poseidon's fight, I'm sure they'll change it for others fight too... hopefully

>last panel

CUTE
U
T
E

The Author is obviously setting it up so every character with Adam in their name dindunuffin, Adamas is the true creator of Adam, we must rise up my brothers, throw off the shackles of our masters for our forefathers!

Imo the main problem with this mango is the way the Valkyries are pushed as the main characters even though they're hardly anything more than plot devices. It's just awful how the author keeps shilling the bonds between humanity and Valkyries but so far every single combattant had more chemistry with their respective opponent than the human combattants had with their Valkyries.
I hope the author has a good reason for focusing on them so much because so far they're pretty useless. Even veiny boobs won't change my mind on this.
Should have picked the last combattant as the MC.

Its going to be hard to top the Adam fight.
That fight had everything I could hope for in a one-off character in a tournament arc.

I fucking hope something like this happens.
We'll have at most 13 fights (14 if there is some fuckery and either the gods or the humans ask for a do-over) so I don't want any "oh look I can kill him in one punch" type of fight.

The first two fights were between the two strongest fighters of each side so It's understandable that the chemistry between the valkyrie and the human wasn't explored.
First fight was introduction of valkyries. Second fight was about Adam and giving hope to humanity.
I think that the third valkyrie will play a much bigger role since Sasaki Kojiro seems kind of a whacky character too. Honestly we're only 15 chapters in and the third fight hasn't even really begun yet so don't lose hope yet user.

What? did you mean to respond to

Looks like Häyhä is the final fighter and shes her gun

>Shuumatsu no Valkyrie: tittle
>Record of Ragnarok: subtitle
Both are official

Oh yeah you're right

Though I also wanted to reply to I hope we see Adamas again (maybe in this fight?). He was a cool guy and besides he's the fucking God of Conquest he must have conquered death or something

Brunhilde looks like the calculating/clever type who works in the shadows so It actually checks out that she'd be paired with a sniper.
But the last fight? I don't know man

I see. There aren't 15 titles though, putting these variations should be enough.

I suppose the first victory for humanity could come from a fighter who makes a point to collaborate with their Valkyrie but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Honestly I don't care much about the Valkyries, I'd rather they disappear if anything, so we can focus on the fighters, their fight, their personality, and the character development this fight gives them. That's what I like about this series. I'm just saying, if the Valkyies have to keep stealng screentime, at least make it good.

One of the fighters could also refuse to bond with a valkyrie (maybe the sumo would do it out of pride since you can't use weapons in sumo).
I can see Tesla bonding with his valkyrie but even then I don't see how, they basically become weapons. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Oh and we don't know yet if they can return to their original form after becoming a weapon (so far they've only done it upon death) so maybe at some point there could be some kind of duo fight.

>I can see Tesla bonding with his valkyrie
I don't, the guy fell in love only once in his life and it was with a fucking pigeon.

Attached: Hatoful_Boyfriend_Artwork_6.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

>a fucking bird

>mfw the valkyrie becomes a fucking talking bird and Tesla spends the whole fight courting it

Attached: lubu.png (614x461, 301K)

tks