Raildex

Himegami is best girl and I have reasons for my opinion
>beautiful
>yamato nadeshiko
>rocking body
>good sense of humor
>funny in her own rights
>deadpan poker face
>she’s basically like that childhood friend that you never see as love interest......but she’s not
>HAMBAGA
Seriously Himegami is fucking perfect and every girl in the series should be ashamed for not being able to compete. Yeah! I’m talking about that glutton one dimensional nun called Index and zappity zippity that can’t stop sucking cocks 24/7!

Attached: Aisa_Himegami.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jp.square-enix.com/index-if/special/index.html
imgur.com/a/ZKRN7s2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about "knock me up" bong?

Attached: Bong.png (1657x924, 1.59M)

>Misaki is best girl and I have facts for subjective truth
>>beautiful
>>yamato + gaijin
>>rockingest body
>>great sense of justice
>>cute in her own rights
>>cutesy poker face
>>she’s basically like that first love interest that you forgot......but she’s still watching out for you
>>DENKI KONG
>Seriously Shokuhou is fucking perfect and every girl in the series should be ashamed for not being able to compete. Yeah! I’m talking about that glutton one dimensional nun called Index and BIRI BIRI that can’t stop molesting Misaki's Misakis 24/7!

Attached: toaru misaki misaka mental out pure and noble heart.jpg (828x1200, 388K)

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: __aogami_pierce_fukiyose_seiri_and_kamijou_touma_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_new_testament_and_etc_drawn (850x1218, 208K)

jp.square-enix.com/index-if/special/index.html for those who wants to click on Raildex characters

she looks like she'd be the deadest starfish

>Another new series where the central girls have big tits
How will funsize fags EVER recover? Kamachi isn't as big of a lolicon as you thought.

Attached: 1555394634203.jpg (1432x2048, 516K)

Official molestation scale
Itsuwa > LO > Index > Misaka > Kuroko > Misaki > Accel

Attached: 1547597912030.jpg (1393x2048, 671K)

>Recover
>Anna
Kamachi has broad tastes.
From Orsola to Breedway.
They just have to be blond

Attached: 1553015821746.jpg (800x900, 62K)

2019, I am forgotten.

Attached: 299475.jpg (225x350, 34K)

This makes my COCK hard.

Now that we discussed FemAccel and FemTouma. Naturally we will have to have Femazura.

Femazura better or worse than the other two?

Don't worry, you'll make a comeback soon enough.
5 captchas and a super slow one that took 6-7 seconds for each picture to load, what the fuck?

Femzura would be hot because delinquent girl fighting for her BF but I'd rather see her get raped by Maleguno than beat him in that scenario.

what's this series about?

Faggot, you were posted in the last tread.

Attached: 1541858992878.png (456x659, 213K)

Girls like Mikoto and her journey to become a full fledged lady. It’s a series that is essentially a metaphor for going through puberty and accepting yourself and taking hold of your life.

Isekai?

It’s about the girls. It has always been about the girls.

there will be... sex?

Unfortunately Kamachi is stuck in the past with his writing style and that’s why he’ll never write another popular series ever again. This one is only popular because it carried its momentum from the past but if released today it wouldn’t hold weight. He needs to adapt and change his stories up but I think he’s too old to change at this point unless he started writing Index when he was six.

Kamachi loves a short and fleeting things. Aging hits blonde white woman like a truck, if anything they're on the opposite side of the spectrum compared to Asians in terms of aging. From white, it then goes black, South American, brown (reason I've placed it brown a tier above is simply cause my friends mother and aunties are 50 but look young enough to be mistaken for his older sisters) and then Asians/nips.

Why did you include Denki Kong as one of Misaki's qualities?

LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME PERSON I SWEAR

Who?

She is.

Can Awass be seduced by Misaki and finally taken down?

With boobs like that any man can.

I’d consider Awass more of a man child.

The cute penguin is cute, but using norse tools wont let you compete with the goddess herself

Attached: 069C5951-FC00-49AB-BC24-8E5C957B488A.jpg (1620x1620, 221K)

Why does Awass act all high and mighty when a magic god could just rape him?

Aiwass is into lolis and prefers to be a chair.
Breedway might do the trick.
Lolisaki is far too fluffy but who knows. Cowmode definitely won’t work.

Attached: 153995373854896.png (354x346, 51K)

Shin kaku whatever was funsize though, pretty sure zashiki is the only exception

kill mikoto

He’s a child in a big body. Literally.

Anime under_line user here
Anyone got the first under_line with all persons still alive?

Attached: turntozero.png (1113x1080, 68K)

Patience, he's all but guaranteed in the mobage.

Attached: Cp_T1ayUIAE6w-G.jpg (900x700, 102K)

BT does

>you will soon be able to bully kamisato

yeah didnt want to take the long way but guess I have to

Attached: 1554519549402.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

I was thinking more along the lines that Femazura
>delinquent blonde
>talentless level 0 scaredy cat
>secretly geeky, not nearly good compared to other girls, a hentai into otome games and yaoi, and spaghettis around people she likes
>tomboy enough to hide it from "skill out bros"
>later in item and hazed like malezura
>ultra lacking in confidence against Mugino who is taller, better looking, has better style, more lady like, and a smarter level 5. Basically beats her at everything.
>Stands up to and wins against Mugino to protect male takitsubo
>Male takitsubo very cute, kind, passive, physically weak soi boi, and feminine (besides have a huge D)
>Femazura wins TakitsuBowl and gets BF despite being a hentai perv loser

Basically a more tomboyish version of Tomoko from watamoe

Who says no?

She's a lady.

Women

Fuck off

>Unity
Yikes.

What about Saten?

So Kamachi finally aligned with Touma's taste: large breasted oneesans, eh?

Femazura will be a total slut who cheats on his boyfriend for Danny Fortune.

Attached: last order cosplays as her bf.jpg (1440x2128, 914K)

Attached: level 5 bent.png (1000x468, 716K)

>Femzura kicks basedboy takitsubo in the dick and runs off with an incubus to get some Golden D(awn)

Misaki's exterior brain that was destroyed gets isekai'd into otome game villainess in a feudal world where magic is far ahead of science. Exiled during her condemnation event by a Touma-look alike prince. "Otome game heroine" is Index.

Meets to aru equivalents semi-clones as well as new characters. Gimped because she can't use magic, but still has esper powers with no remote. Goes on adventure and building her own party.

Plot twist is that prince Touma has Touma's lost memories from toaru series, but got them earlier and didn't realize Misaki got hers right before condemnation event.

Gunha is basically the only one who is still good after the switch. Accel too to a minor extent, the rest are pretty much trash

Why don't Accel enroll her into a school along with Fremea?

Nah, Touma is the Demon Lord. Prince is actually Misaka look-alike and is actually a girl.

I want Mankoto and Mansaki to touch dicks.

I've seen some pretty good Kakine ones, even if that pic is not one of them.

Attached: femkakine.jpg (1074x747, 151K)

Maybe it's the art, but Misaki should look more like the idealized model male with strong jawline. Mikoto looking like a younger more cutesy boy is about right.

Mangino should look more stylish and mature.

>Gunha
>not yamato nadeshiko
This person doesn't know what they are doing.

>Thor has normal human durability
>Touma says he doesn't want to kill Thor
>runs a train over him
What the fuck, Touma?

>Normal Accel never wears a uniform
>Fem Accel drawings always have her wearing a uniform

>Misaki
Reminds of that smug blonde cunt from BNHA
>Misaka
Fag
>Accel, Kakine
Delicious
>Gunha
Make her hair shorter, make her wear a tightfitting shirt like in gym uniforms still emblazoned with the Banzai flag, and make her spats. Also, a tan.

Trains don't kill

>Thor has normal human durability
Just like Touma. LOL
They both knew full well who they were fucking with.

Attached: 26345234.jpg (500x600, 278K)

How can she eat so many ¥100 burgers and not get fat?

Touma hanging out with THE TRUE NUMBER ONE and the TRUE NUMBER FIVE

Attached: 1555425956033.jpg (1199x818, 208K)

Kys

I want Makoto to impregnate regular Misaki.

>incorrectly has accel wearing uniform
>never has accel wearing the Nagatenjouki Academy uniform which he actually is enrolled in and a base model provided uniform
>Nor has Tokiwadai uniform assuming she transferred in
Gender benders not real fans. Just casuals in it for the perversion of bending (kinda like preggo user).

Who? Misaki? But she is fat.

I thought haimura was the lolicon. Doesn't he draw lewds on his pawoo

>True number zero hanging out with the true number one and the true number three
FTFY

Looks like a fridge and a black cat to me.

Who's that other person there?

Considering preggo user knows luca that already puts him above most casual fans

Attached: 1538797002694.gif (432x243, 3.05M)

Why? Just because she’s a girl?

She's a babe!

Kinda wish we got this instead of S3 now.

And Index too!

Come to think of it, Nip artists really like the Kakine/Accelerator gender swap. I don't know if it's the dynamic of rivalry or the1/2 ranking that's appealing but it's actually interesting because Mikoto and Misaki filled the role of level 5 female rivalry for a while.

Attached: gaysht.jpg (690x973, 780K)

Prepare yourselves for another Qliphah lewd you faggots, coming (soon)

Attached: 1529950783773.png (1275x1275, 1.32M)

What we need is a real Railgun s3 preview. Next week can’t come soon enough.

I saw all episodes of all series and I still don't know what's going on outside of magic and science being at war with each other.

Attached: adnlsk.gif (325x218, 2.06M)

Kakine looks like Nami from One Piece and Accel looks like white hair Rei.

Why is there still so little lewds of her

Attached: 1555336408880.jpg (1000x1034, 284K)

Did you read the subtitles?

Touma finally sides with the better level 5s huh, Mikoto and Accel will get cucked in part 3

Misaki is so weak she can't even lift an empty bar!

Cause unlike Mikoto/Misaki, femAccel and femKakine represent a more interesting concept, a shy tsundere girl vs a sociopathic, slutty gyaru

Don't worry,not even the director knows what he was doing.

I forgot.

An user literally made some a few weeks ago

Why Saten hurt us? Karachi has no Saten in Index and it hurt. Why?

>Touma buddy cop with Misaki and Beetle
>Misaki has to keep introducing herself as his new colleague
>Touma accidentally destroys beetle when he tries to shake his hand

>Magic and science at war
>He doesn't know

He does.

As far as I know I have the only Qliphah lewd in existence created. Blame no anime exposure. I'm more surprised there's as much art of her as is, prob because of her dynamic with Accelerator and she's CUTE.

There's no science side, only a degenerate old man with a scat fetish who likes getting buttfucked

Beetles don’t have hands. They technically only have legs though.

On a related note; I know I brought this up before, but I think it would be cool to add a "recording" effect on certain scenes in BR, sort of like pic related. I feel like it could add a lot to the tone of certain scenes, and helps the audience understand that they are being watched at all times, and to make Crowley more ominous since he is perfectly aware of all the shit happening. You could further spice it up with the "camera" zooming in and out at times. Just a thought anyway.

Attached: recording example.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

I guess that's true. I do think that MisaMisa could have developed into a very interesting dynamic (it still is every now and then) if the most important point of contention for both wasn't Touma. Still though, them being friends isn't so bad neither, just a little inferior

Will this inevitably get bait-and-switched with a normal high school male student as the real/co-protagonist? Or will we actually get a big breasted blond as the MC?

So we all talk about how shit S3 looked, but have we talked about which arc looked the WORST yet? I'm tempted to say Brexit arc minus OT16.

>Touma accidentally destroys beetle when he tries to shake his hand
Touma is really good at not doing that tough.
Even despite his Fukou-da factor he managed to keep his Daughteru alive.

Attached: 75673456346.jpg (974x1500, 1024K)

I prefer them being friends with banter instead of another case of haremette catfighting.

Depending on how you handle it, that could do wonders to make bland shots look great. Especially those zoomed out ones that they kept doing

Post Niang Niang

Attached: 1533675738429.jpg (880x1200, 135K)

Of course Crowley would be recording Saiai's thighs and ass

I wonder. How thick would the gloves need to be for him to be able to touch something with his right hand and not negate it?

Are you rejecting his humanity user?

Attached: Fraulein_Kreutune.png (500x340, 101K)

Attached: 1529068895824.jpg (450x634, 168K)

Beetle's dont have humanity. Beetle is a sham. Kakine will take back his name.

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

Based. When you become also skilled if and if NT3 gets adapted I hope you add that "recording" effect on those scenes.

I'd lick her stupid sexy nopan-wearing slut DFC so hard she'd get rashes all over

Attached: 461328794621.png (263x581, 149K)

>How thick
Thicker than the completely ordinary rock that could be found pretty much anywhere and that’s at absolute minimum.

Attached: 1541731227740.jpg (302x497, 41K)

Attached: 1555333169910.jpg (1294x1294, 391K)

Ok why does Touma considered to be Kazakirie's father

Attached: niang niang.jpg (1210x1500, 175K)

Calm the fuck down Lola/Crowley

>Lolaleister trying to kill Magic Gods with rash
Sasuga.

Attached: 1552313223483.jpg (742x800, 289K)

Are magic gods being so lewd on purpose? What's their plan?

Attached: __kamijou_touma_nephtys_and_niang_niang_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_new_testament_and_etc_drawn_by_haimu (850x1232, 239K)

Lol why is it so in character for Kakine to say that and actually literally compete with himself. What if the final fight for Kakine isn't even Accelerator but Beetle? Lmao

Attached: 1553478908138.jpg (816x1155, 205K)

Attached: 1553634030812.jpg (321x581, 125K)

Who will voice Aleis-chan?
Who do you want to voice Aleis-chan?

Attached: why does fan art give niang niang hands when she never has them out of her sleeves in the book.jpg (823x960, 142K)

>niang-niang NTRing 545
kino

Same VA.
Obviously.

Attached: 1214366142.jpg (225x350, 31K)

Approved?

Attached: proto.png (3840x2160, 2.93M)

I think it was pretty uniformly bad across the whole thing, nearly every episode had a at least a few obvious fuck-ups. Episode 26 looked the best by far, then maybe episode 3? I remember episode 2 looking really shit, but maybe that was just the first big hit of disappointment. The one from the Acqua arc that they managed to make worse in the BDs (8, I think?) is probably leading the pack in terms of sheer incompetence.

That looks fucking dope

I love Misaki! She’s cute.

Megumi looks a bit blue? Looks good other than that.

Are you going for the white background when they are on screen and grey when they are not?
If so cool, it will just need more editing but it's actually a nice choice.

Frenda > Saiai > hag powergap > Rikou > Mugino

Attached: 1546835968994.jpg (900x900, 200K)

yeah im still fine tuning the colors

Attached: 1554397676789.png (489x424, 129K)

I just realize we might get bunny girl Lola down the line as she would inevitably try to seduce Hamazura.

Too late.
Orsola face in dorm manager Onee-san mode.

Attached: Aleister Coronzon Crowley.png (383x299, 104K)

I want Mikoto to step on me with her unwashed feet and call me a baka

Attached: 14632873214.png (354x798, 221K)

This looks generic as fuck, what is Kamachi doing

Attached: 1525656045888.jpg (1447x2069, 532K)

What if Othinus became normal-sized and Touma became fairy-sized?

He knows exactly what he's doing

Attached: 1324141.png (167x288, 59K)

He learned his lesson on normal magicians

It would take all of a day before othinus uses him as a dildo

It'll either be super generic and pull a fat twist out at the end of volume 1 or be weird from the start.

Attached: niang neph bully.jpg (1100x1130, 151K)

Attached: godly grope.png (661x1000, 631K)

What is with this niang niang spam

Or the twist is that there is no twist and it's just Kamachi trying to do something generic.

See

I always wondered. Is that little strand of hair in her bangs in the anime design and fanarts supposed to be a tamed ahoge?

Read the books starting at volume 1

Yes, it's a great representation of her personality.

Which Raildex boy is likely to be the most homosexual?

Kamisato

Mikoto

Handygami

Attached: 1550459734312.png (1904x2041, 783K)

Can someone please explain the Bloodsign battle system to me in easy to understand retard terms?

Attached: BloodSign_v02_011.jpg (1119x1600, 435K)

You mean besides Aleister right

Mikoto is a completely healthy and straight young boy who's into big tits and flowing long hair.

Aleister is a female from his first description.

Attached: C cups Aleister-kun.png (580x600, 141K)

>with shitake eyes
True but Mikoto also into boys

Biri Piri such a slut.

Attached: toaru misaki misaka touma piri piri biri biri.jpg (893x1300, 469K)

It gets explained as it goes along, you don't need to know everything to get the first volume. If you're at volume 4 and you still don't get it, even with the bulletpoint lists of everything you need to remember at the end of each chapter, then whatever brain problems you have are terminal.

From the thumbnail (s)he looks like Index in green robes

Mikoto is gonna defeat the angel dragon on her and you are gonna like it

I'm STILL convinced that Index is related to Aleister. She might be the real Lola's granddaughter or something.

Misaka wa Misaka wa

Attached: 432157613.jpg (191x157, 5K)

>on her
So she's getting fucked by dragon dick until she exhausts it?

Attached: Milkdowner.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Or she just might be the real Lola that Aylmaoss picked up and put into time chamber just to troll Aleister at a later date. Then he threw her to Lola for additional LMAO points.

Attached: 1543349808021.jpg (1280x720, 403K)

When will she meet the superior 545?

The Angel Dragon is female though

You mean Awaki?

>went straight for the the prison girl in bondage gear
Not likely

Watched 2 seasons of Index. Story is so cliché, characters as well. I really dont see why this series got 2 more spin-offs, Railgun and the other guy. Animation is shit, story is boring. I dont see anything of value here.

I’m pretty early in vol 1 but I think I already get the hang of it. I was just over complicating it in my head.

God damn. Imagine breaker grabbing those enormous pads under that shirt. They’re probably the good weighed down kind for more realism. Good for her.

It has no horn though, its most likely a lesbo like 80% characters in Railgun

SAYS MEESAKA MEESAKA

Attached: Index_Liek_Pizza.jpg (600x350, 129K)

>When will she meet the superior 545?
In terms of power hierarchy Index is higher.
But in terms of girl power.
Imagine being so shit that you got beaten flat by a 2 volumes old pile of trash?

Attached: 1555338024688.jpg (1000x1000, 120K)

I'm sorry it didn't click for you, have a pleasant day.

Lets blow the roof off of this place, baby.

Attached: 1536263892043.jpg (622x600, 118K)

WHO THE FUCK PUTS BROCCOLI ON THEIR PIZZA?

They always make the cheese look so good in cartoons. I remember in the goofy movie when the glasses guy ate the pizza the cheese was so melty and perfect looking. Now I’m hungry.

Attached: 63DC56DB-39B3-4F14-BA99-33578F3BC25F.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

I'll blow my load in her

>Stop pointing out my series isn't good, I can't handle facts

why is everyone in the entire cafe staring at Index, she's just eating pizza

You didn't like it so it's bad?

>Italian nun feeds asian boy his first meal in weeks, colorized

She’s a complete and total babe!

>Touma is drooling while directly staring at Orsola's breasts
He knows what he wants

>Imagine being so shit that you got beaten flat by a 2 volumes old pile of trash?
To be fair 545 is only LITERALLY trash. But she's cute, loyal, a cock tease, and happy to help out her master.

Metaphorically, canonically, and operationally she is literally opposite of Index who's a free loading bum that is less useful than dead-weight that does nothing to help her guardian.

I liked it and frankly that's all that matters really.

Yes. His opinion is now objective, retard.

>Permission to spank Touma

Attached: Request Denied.png (1094x1600, 261K)

>I dont see anything of value here.
Haimura's character designs are really good, if anything.

Attached: 41343162854.jpg (849x1170, 155K)

He’s looking at the bread! He’s looking at the god damn bread! How ungrateful. He should be looking at the main dish.

Shrimp soup..

Attached: CFDE6EF3-BB76-4E65-B331-73B01E77970C.jpg (608x611, 54K)

>mikoto is with misaki most of the time
>misaki presents herself every time touma appears
>mikoto sees nothing strange
Is mikoto retarded?

All level 5 have some form of mental retardation

>FOOD
>NUNS
>BLOND
>DORM MANAGER
>LUCKY DAY
>CRAB IS ABOUT TO KILL ME
>BRAIN OVERLOAD

Attached: 1555445536320.png (465x417, 157K)

>presents herself
did you mean introduces herself? because presents herself means something else entirely.

Misaki says -ability every two sentences, Mikoto probably thinks its one of her ticks

Maybe she knows already and found out in an offscreen Railgun arc that will be drawn in 10 years?

Orsola's breasts are the main dish

Attached: 1555445536320.png (1280x720, 887K)

Retrograde + anterograde amnesia on a boy who looks and acts healthy is very unlikely. I doubt she knows that his condition even exists because it's basically been done by magic, and is entirely un-treatable by even the greatest doctor in-universe.

>Hamazura wanted more power to make a difference and a GF
Realized he already had the power to make a difference and got himself a GF.

>Accelerator wanted power to control everything. Later wanted the warm of a family. And lastly to remove the darkness from AC.
Realized he had more power but was lacking a goal. Got 2 moms, 8000+ sisters, and a pet demon. Also stopped the darkside of AC.

>Touma wants ??????
Touma gets nothing but FUKOUDA.

Why is such a bland MC allowed? Because self insert fags?

Attached: imagine breaker kamijou touma railgun index.png (443x597, 620K)

Its not a lie that Misaki would want to do that everytime with Touma

Just like Mikoto doing anything about Worst existence then

NT9 told you what he wanted. To live an ordinary life and just resume living the life he has when he's not in deep shit.

What we need is more Kuroko Shirai. You guys can deny it all you want but anytime she shows up or is even mentioned in the series and especially in Index the hype levels go up to almost full maximum. At this point she probably has more star power than Mikoto and certainly more than Misaki because she doesn’t just drool over the sight over Touma. Anytime Kuroko is around you know that things are going to get done one way or another or something interesting is going to happen.

She now understands Misaki's feelings after fusing and have come to accept them.

Well it's not like she can do anything about it.

Touma, unlike Accelerator, didn't fuck up. Accelerator did. Accelerator set into motion a chain reaction that will create a malevolent god.

Attached: HalloweenKakine2.png (722x1176, 909K)

>Is mikoto retarded?
NO.

>Mikoto is:
>1. KEK who likes Misaki and other girls going at the guy she likes.
>2. TSUDNERE who can confess
>3. LESBIAN for Misaki. But who wouldn't be? You can't beat the oppai. Not the oppai.

Attached: toaru level five power of breasts misaka misaki.png (875x1300, 367K)

Kamachi says she’s one of the hardest characters to write though so that’s probably why.

>just resume living the life he has when he's not in deep shit.
The thing is, he was always in deep shit.

Attached: Red string of Fate.jpg (1200x878, 276K)

Why? Because she's a girl?

Nice try fridge kun

Attached: toaru true number one kakine esper.png (509x467, 55K)

What about Saten?

If he hadn't said he has a tendency of saving girls there would be nothing else to imply he wasn't gay, and even then he said "girl-shaped," there are probably some penises hiding in that harem.

Attached: CXQrE2gUEAAFtkZ.jpg (800x900, 78K)

>To live an ordinary life and just resume living the life he has when he's not in deep shit.
But constantly gets himself into deep shit.

This is why touma is such a frustrating MC. Literally no goals and never acts towards those goals.
Just another spineless beta volcel self-insert jap MC.
Makes one want to punch him in the face and tell him he's not living his life correctly.

Attached: bitches and whores nerds wimps.jpg (680x586, 41K)

And Index too!

He's already at a point where shit literally exploding in his face is normal in his mind, so he might get his wish technically.

Holy bait.
>Literally no goals and never acts towards those goals.
>But constantly gets himself into deep shit.
>Just another spineless beta volcel self-insert jap MC.
Go back and die there.

Attached: Useful Mugino.jpg (765x624, 35K)

B-But Touma is special! He's not like all those other self-inserts who want to live a normal life!

>people want to self-inert into misfortune
Why are you such a bland shitposter? Because of faggotry?

Assuming we exlude the peripheral vision, leaving the vertical line of sight at a standard ~20°, he's looking as much as Orsola's tits as he's looking at the spaghetti and shrimp dishes

Attached: 43124329.jpg (1280x721, 705K)

we need more of these edits

Attached: baitbreakout.png (938x713, 41K)

why is it raildex? index came first. why not ingun?

>self-inserting this hard

Touma ain't even the best MC in the Index LNs. Accel and Hamazura are much more interesting characters.

Let's not even get to other spinoffs.

>I don't agree so it's bait
Quality post there

Because Railgun is what brought the series as a whole to relevance.

Because Index is shit.

but index came first.

Because Ingun sounds like shit.
Same reason we didnt change to Raildexcellerator

Raildex sounds better even though railgun is inferior

People only started caring about Index because of Railgun
at least here

Raildeccelerator's Buddy

If you self insert as Touma then you’re the one with the issue. I wouldn’t fucking go through a Billion hell’s nor deal with Index.

I just use Toaru.

Attached: 1554693182135.jpg (244x292, 19K)

yikes

Idol Acceledexgun Buddy

Because Index is a shit character Also dengki kong has long surpassed Index both in her own spinoff, popularity and subsequently sales in the to aru fanbase, Raligun anime owns every Index anime, and Mikoto also has more appearances and attributes more to the story in Index's own LN. Meanwhile index just appears to be useless hobo, a pain in touma's ass when she gets captured, and at the end of arcs to bite touma.

tl;dr Index a shit. Mikoto is basically franchise girl.

Attached: toaru gekota badge mikoto.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

Why is she smirking?

This type of dumb; soulless stare is achieved only when one's sight falls at the pair of glorious tits.
He was checking her out, spread mouth is there because he is hungry and the smell of food forced it to operate on basic instincts and open up.

Attached: Wisdom.jpg (225x350, 29K)

He's looking slightly upwards, which means that he's staring less at the food and more at her breasts.

She could hack into AC's database to search for information about it, just anything that shows that she is actually worried about her clones

Reminder both seasons of Index outsold both seasons of Railgun.

This. Hence why Railgun gets all the good stuff, and the Index anime gets a comedy director that was never good mind you--playing second banana to Toradora while it was airing while Railgun got top-billing. They are experimenting with the Accelerator anime adaptation now just to see if they can adapt Raildex-related shit without directly adapting the main series which was always poor in quality both in animation and in the original novels. And now with the fans attacking the director on twitter despite it not being his fault and largely the fault of the inferior material he had to work with I hope they have taken notice.

She's seeing all the cash roll because of her

>tfw she looks at ur ponos

I meant that as in doing anything about Touma's brain damage.

Raildexator

Cringe

No. I just explained the reason. I didn’t just say we need more Kuroko period.

Do you think the dark side didn't get counter measures by that moment? She'd need at least Uiharu tier skills to bypass their security

The hormones

Attached: fukurasse.jpg (850x1218, 825K)

>convert mp4 to webm of my underline work
>Yea Forums cucks me with 3mb file size limit

Attached: 1540236246318.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

>kuroko period
Can she even menstruate?

you better not stop with those, preggoanon

Attached: 1555429297322.jpg (500x583, 243K)

>gloves
Not that much. The rock move was just Touma hammering down his fist with rock-hard conviction. The rock touched the back of the hand and just pushed his right arm harder

>kuroko
>has more star power than Mikoto
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That whole phrase invalidates the rest of your post. Nigger. she carried an entire mini arc in Dream Ranker and it was the most boring one in there. Even Saten was better maybe because she was accompanied by Frenda, a fan favorite. But sure, more power than the fucking Electric Princess, pretty much the mascot for fucking Dengeki Bunko at this point.
>because she doesn’t just drool over the sight over Touma
Drooling or not drooling over Touma doesn't guarantee your character will be good or gets "star power.". It also doesn't guarantee a character reappearing or becoming relevant, otherwise Itsuwa would still be all over the place. Hey, user, you know why Misaki is with Mikoto now in NT? And pretty much drives an entire suplot on her own in Railgun arcs? Because she has more star power than Kuroko now. And all that with her wanting to such Touma's cock.
>Anytime Kuroko is around you know that things are going to get done
She's really taking a while getting things done with that ninja. Of course her owl point in the current arc is to job so Oumi can come in and save her dumb ass.
> something interesting is going to happen.
Yeah, someone else more interesting coming in.

The point is that she at least tries

What art school did you go to in order to be able to bend a single line like that? You must have studied for a long time to master the craft of bending a single line. Congratulations.

>He actually replied to MP
die

Attached: 1548385036371.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

Far more skill than you'll ever have when you're too busy BUBBLING in autism.

Fuck off

Get handbrake and resize it, make sure you're using the correct encoding options. VP9 as a codec is actually worse for stuff like the underline thing than H.265 because it was geared more towards youtube video style compression and the intraframe compression it uses isn't as efficient. It should also be a pretty low bitrate since most of the video is static.

Attached: oooooooof.gif (301x495, 3.65M)

Attached: cute lessa.png (945x1050, 754K)

We should do a preggoedit showdown to see if you can match his line bending skills.

I know exactly why you posted this image of two female characters with exposed bellies at this exact moment.

anime only pleb here

how did touma crash bethlehem into gab

also fiamma was a pretty cool guy

You are shit.

You read the novels

He didn't crash it. He just activated its submarine mode.

>ywn have a cute penguinbong gf lovingly look at you like this
why go on

Attached: 462387143612879.jpg (850x1202, 529K)

Figured something out, sadly not as crisp as it can be but this will do for now.
First draft - for the final after credit scene of BR
Still pretty new for this stuff so there is room for improvements - some nice index ost and some static tv noice perhaps

Attached: UNDER_LINE (4).webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

Based

Preggo user.

Why do you never do this with the non-lolis?

Attached: toaru laura_stuart_to_aru_majutsu_no_index.jpg (850x596, 76K)

Where is she?

Attached: 221919_21141.jpg (450x400, 20K)

what's the point of doing this?

Nice, but I'd advise you to make the others a bit shorter. This works because you said it will be the final one, but I think the others should be 5 seconds long max.

In the irrelevant character bin.

Please do not say the n word, Miki wouldn’t like it

There's exponentially more lolis than regular women in Index

Attached: d29cf0146fceaf02333973d67376148253a878ec.png (559x771, 500K)

What's the point of being a homosexual like yourself, user? That's the real question here.

>Fukiyose
>Loli

Attached: 1455262520274.png (348x342, 167K)

Wearing a hot and tight office uniform as Accelerators secretaries

Dead

I’m more sophisticated than that.

I mean yeah, there's more young characters than old characters.

Haimura is just (somewhat) more likely than many other Japanese artists to draw characters as their actual age.

I'm not trying to be rude, k. It's a serious question

>Report submitted! This window will close in three seconds...

Nda!

Fun to see what could have been
also like contributing to raildex threads

Attached: MisaCUTE.png (360x417, 151K)

Even in something as ridiculous as a see through bathing suit we still think she’s cute.

Kys

Sometimes I do it with non lolis, I just don't like whores.
This is pretty cool but the lack of halation when the white scans over the characters makes it look weird. All you need is a masked bloom effect and it should be golden.

Attached: ventoast.jpg (800x800, 291K)

What's your to aru crack ship?

Mine is Mikoto with Accel

Attached: that bastard stirring up trouble.jpg (251x239, 11K)

What do I need to do to match Haimura's drawfag skills?

Attached: 1554945998965.png (400x564, 349K)

Can't you make the background really black?

Not really willing to dispute this, but calling it cliché is blatantly unfair. The Toaru universe is an absolute chaotic mess of cool powers and governments and factions and characters. The plot could be about watching paint dry and the franchise would still be worth discussing and shitposting over

Currently I’ve the taste for Accel x Fukiyose

Not this shit again

Attached: 1531055078109.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Didn't Tsuchimikado was reading the data from the Tweezers from some tablet screen in the last scenes of BR? Maybe it was this image?

Draw

Fuck off.

>Accel x Fukiyose
What's the appeal of this though?

Kuroko x me

Attached: 1547483155258.jpg (535x335, 42K)

>Spineless
>Beta
>Self-insert
>No goals
Literally slit your throat you speedreading cunt

Toilet &

Kuroko doesn't swing that way

We all are.

Seeing her feed his malnourished looking body proteins and shakes and helping him exercise and toughening him up physically is cute.

Reminder that Kuroko will die in childbirth

Aleister x Touma.
>Crack ship
Oh wait.

Attached: Aleister and his fanfictions.jpg (810x1000, 109K)

I fucking hate Mikoto, i cant stop fapping to her

I can do that, any reason why tho?

Thanks for the tips, will try out that effect later!

Attached: 1552720477216.jpg (657x717, 64K)

Chilling with Will, waiting for her good buddy Aiwass to come home.

What if I really look like Mikoto?

Hiding everywhere. Aleister scattered the espers and subsequently, their AIM fields everywhere. Hyouka is thrilled to find that the imaginary district she disappears to is now the size of the entire planet.

Attached: __kazakiri_hyouka_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_smile_rz__e865bc1486ae60e4e5c1fd67b85cccc8.jpg (1300x1000, 284K)

Yea this is from the LN

Attached: SnxyjLO.jpg (2240x1600, 383K)

Cope.

She’s actually grossed out by Mikoto’s body. She just likes her as a person.

This girl looks like she’s begging for a baby inside her.

>mach speed dive bomb into a rock
Everyone talks about the Thor encounter but he really could have killed Accel during that exchange. Hell it's surprising that they both didn't get shredded.

Well that's one reason. And it is a crackship.

Will fukiyose be an oneesan type of gf or will she be girly with #1?

>Kazakiri is observing the street shitters RIGHT NOW

That girl looks like bending a single line would be really easy. Right?

That's a real ship though

Accel and the rest of the girls are not going to let that sail tho

>She’s actually grossed out by Mikoto’s body.
Source? I can't believe it.
Though it'd make sense considering how she disregards the clones

Attached: 1472426394909.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Don't forget to shorten the other ones.

Kakine is the TRUE NUMBER ONE, and he will appear in NT23.
Also, the anniversary thing happening in a week? Stay tuned, some very important news for Index will be announced. Monumental, even.

Attached: file.jpg (552x1444, 125K)

She’d be the supporting tomboy GF who shows vulnerability sometimes in a very cute manner

She’s a girl. It’s only natural to hate other girls.

Pose matters more.
Preggonon said he couldn't edit an image because the girl's arm was in front of her stomach.

Mikoto

Attached: 1547577590188.jpg (764x1069, 774K)

Aaaah, so close

Because it looks off when it's a little light.

Fucking based

Kakinefag...

>77776

Attached: 1546881454415.jpg (425x419, 65K)

Looks like you are off by 1, #2.

Yeah I got some ideas for those.

Was an user working on a kamikuro lewd or did I dream that up?

>failing that GET

Sasuga #2.

Attached: toaru Most powerful level 1 esper gekota accel to aru.jpg (518x512, 83K)

I think that was just a commission the artist had a pixiv

>Off by one

Attached: 546745674567.png (262x195, 27K)

Shut it, there is always next time.
Imagine believing Accelerator is #1, oh i'm laffin
>off by two
Guess we finally figured out who the TRUE NUMBER TWO is, huh?

Attached: 196676456224.gif (400x225, 868K)

Yeah just wanted you to notice that. I think they would work the best if they were like the eyecatchers which are few seconds long, but instead are inserted into the jumpcuts from character to character.

>177776

Attached: 1521338074189.jpg (680x607, 53K)

Himepierce

Attached: 1436780958473.gif (500x225, 641K)

I want Himegami to beat me with this stick and tell me I'm trash

>Haimura is just (somewhat) more likely than many other Japanese artists to draw characters as their actual age
9 to 12?

>failgets gets more replies then actual original content

Attached: 1554839893859.png (800x800, 108K)

>that huge fucking bulge

Attached: 1553982060946.jpg (251x227, 8K)

Cumulatively theres been more for the OC but ok. Also It's Kakinefag, it's funny.

WEW

Attached: izzard x stephanie.png (183x179, 5K)

Aogami stop with the rabid degeneracy or one day you will find yourself stuck in the pisstube stalking some level 0 boys.

Attached: 1542390244083.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

FUCKING BASED

>MSpaint
Yikes

Destroyed my dick, fuck her

>dragon food x guns
Ok ship, I guess?

Deported, enjoy you b&.

Touma is fucking impaling her

Already deleted it lad

>implying Izzard deserves anything better than that

God dammit it missed it. Upload it to IMGUR or something lad?

Is she waving to someone as Touma is pounding her?

>implying you aren't ban evading

Fine, fine
imgur.com/a/ZKRN7s2
Believe what you want to, I said I was going to delete it.

Fuck. I didn't see it

LAD.

desuarchive

Fucking archives faggot.

Where is her face?

I couldnt decide if I wanted her to wave or be braced against a wall
see or archive

Misaki a pile of shit

I hope valentine day in Index LN will be just SoL for Touma,Accelerator and Hamazura

Mikoto a pile of shit

There’s been lots of OC lately

Misaki a pile of shit

Animefag here, have planned to read the books in the future, but meanwhile I enjoy reading the powers on the wiki, without reading the story, also lurker on the thread here.

I know that Accelerator got a bunch of power ups until the current book. Just one small question, does he still need the Sister network/Last Order to use his powers, or his power up made them not needed anymore?

>Story is so cliché
You can't even know what the story is from the anime dumbass.

>touma having a break
Nah

Mikoto a pile of best

He still needs them to do normal shit, and his latest power up involves the network

Mikoto a pile of shit.

Mikoto a pile of sex

What about Saten?

She’s a girl.

I presume you read about esper powers then?
The best answer people will give you is read the novels and figure it out yourself. I'm going to echo that sentiment

>that giant bulge
Poor Kuroko

Yes.

Sh.. SHES A COMPLETE BABE!

He still needs the network. I've seen theories that since the network is 'everywhere' now that he should need the battery limit or whatever but I wouldn't trust those theories until it's actually said.

Fukiyose is easily the most breedable raildex
Just look at her hueg forehead and oversized tits, she was just MADE to be bullied

Attached: seiri-fukiyose-17974.jpg (350x490, 37K)

She's clearly enjoying it so it ain't too bad.

No shut up Touma will have a good valentine day as he gets a lot of Valentine Chocolate he will get happy only to realise he has to make a lot of chocolate for white day

She's immune to Touma because she's been Pierced.

Attached: 1509071465016.jpg (900x700, 281K)

She seems to be enjoying it just fine though

*shouldn't

ahh man I remember that

Attached: 1547855283757.jpg (1200x850, 377K)

Accel doesn't need the network for the wings but they're not his regular vector control and he can't use them at will anyway.

The novels will finish before Valentines Day.

How many animation directors did Index III had on episode 2?
Was it as bad as OPM2?

Cute couple!

DELET

>The novels will finish

He seems to not need the network for black and white but does for platinum since he connects to their tree specifically.

As expected of preggo user

>people actually responded
So this is the power of nu-Yea Forums...

Actually I drew that.

I don't get it. What's the hate surrounding her? She seems like a nice girl.

Attached: BloodSign_v01_001.jpg (1094x1600, 631K)

c-can you have sex with a pregnant woman like this? isn't it dangerous for the baby?

Attached: 4813798124.png (272x343, 84K)

She's the 'bitchy class president' type, so she's obviously built to be dicked. Because once she's dicked and has three or four kids she'll turn into a calm, devoted sea of serenity. But if you mess with her children (or if she catches her husband messing up) that raging tsunami lurking within her will be unleashed.

Attached: 1356930293324.jpg (687x900, 139K)

This. Kamachi is a hack as such he will try to milk this franchise dry as every other novel he has tried has flopped and ended without going to double digit numbering barring Heavy Object, but barely anyone gives a crap about that and the anime was a complete failure.

We all did.

And that's a good thing!

The superior forehead

Attached: ser.jpg (811x824, 47K)

I want to go on a date with Index.. sexually.

>newfag trying to fit in
Raildex has always been nice to newfags as long as they aren’t obnoxious shits

t. Typical LN reader

You have to be careful in certain positions depending on your dick's size. But a lot of doctors advise anal sex during pregnancy because it will loosen the anus and prevent anal tearing by the baby during labor.

Dumb White Queen cultist.

Of course, then you can give your daughter a taste of your seed before she’s even born into this world

Bros... I want to wife Fukiyose...

Attached: 456132784219.jpg (726x1036, 213K)

I just don't think you understand her like I do user.

Attached: 48811647_p0.png (1139x940, 960K)

Surely you're not husband material.

Attached: 1417093573165.jpg (624x708, 104K)

11 animation directors and 3 assistant animation directors for Index 3 episode 2.

Just because she’s a girl?

How is Government prison treating you?

Thats a pretty big yikes

Generally you should be fine as long as you don't have a literal drive shaft cock.

Attached: I love weeharoo.png (839x2010, 1.9M)

Why did they think this was okay?

So Touma invisible thing was a dick in the first place but, from where all the eggs came?

Attached: 58594995040504.png (1000x800, 380K)

Why does MP always state obvious genders? Is she looking for confirmation? Does she have gender dsyphoria?

Attached: 15906424_p0.jpg (900x1271, 431K)

She’s very dumb

Wiki reader asking about accel's power of all things =/= newfag, kid.

Her programming is messed up, please be patient.

Because Index fans will eat anything up even when they are complaining about it. And it worked. It sold well.

>it still looked subpar
Can any of them enforce some quality control?

Imagine waking up every morning to Lessar kissing and worshipping your cock

I want to fuck that penguin

I'm about to go sleep user, PLEASE don't get me excited talking about Lessar like this

Attached: 1555312078817.jpg (640x800, 603K)

We all do

We.. don’t.

So how do most of the sisters feel about Accelerator?
Do they think of him as their ex-enemy, a protector, an onii-san of sorts, or something else?
How much of it is impacted by LO?

Will seems to not think too poorly of him, but she is merely accumulation of all the data/info/emotions of the network (including all the dead sisters). Since a good majority were killed by Accel WILL should have a more negative view of Accel than the remaining sisters.

Attached: toaru sasuga number kakine accel.jpg (779x333, 65K)

Nobody thinks she’s cute. She’s all yours.

>0
Sasuga

She’d be looking up at you as she delicately kisses the head, a mischievious glint in her eye as her tail slowly stroked your shaft. You’d reach down and push her head down. She wouldn’t even resist as she slowly takes in every inch, never once breaking eye contact with you. All the way down to the base.

>So how do most of the sisters feel about Accelerator?
Logically they will think he is #2 because he's not the TRUE #1 (pic related)

Attached: touma toaru level 0 beast imagine breaker.png (1997x1311, 1.9M)

They are Team Kamijou

We definitely do, so much so that Saten has been tossed to the side like the cheap gutter slur that she is

Everyone thinks she’s cute, so get ready for a fight

We all are.

You will not talk that way about Saten!

But we all talk about her that way. It’s to be expected since nobody likes walking piles of shit.

Reminder that Mikoto is dicking Raifu into the good side while Kuroko is dying against the ninja

Some of them like him as individuals and WILL itself, while knowing the entire network, has her own individual thoughts too and isn’t the ‘say all end all’ of the clones. The whole point of the clones is they’re individuals with their own preference. WILL herself is Team Kamijou and they all feel thankful for him but that doesn’t mean some arent team Accel.

You aren’t.

But I am.

Will said she's Team Kamijou, but Will includes the memories/feelings/consciousness/egos of all 20,001 sisters.

OFC she would be swayed towards Team Kamijou. Question is how the remaining sisters might feel about Accel.

A bit off topic, but Will's action show that she is more pro-Accel than her words might let on. She proactively guides Accel as opposed to only tagging in for Touma when he really really needed her help.

Imagine lessar waking up every day to you worshipping her naked body

The sister in Accel manga seemed to like Accel a bit and Last Order herself seems intent on perusing him so it’s clear some clones have their own preferences.

*pursuing
Fucking hell

Mikoto a pile of shit.

I mean, Accel needs mental support a lot more frequently than Touma.

Will was freaking jealous of the squid last novel.

>WILL herself is Team Kamijou and they all feel thankful for him but that doesn’t mean some arent team Accel.

Yeah. I think whether is it for helping LO/Accel or just Accel in general. Will's words to Accel is probably direct at that issue. Accel saw the sisters as dolls before, but now he's too much the other way around where he sees them as "good" as opposed to "people/individuals".

I wonder how much of Accel's good will in the network is due to LO spamming the rest of the sistesr with pro-Accel propaganda.

20% LO, 80% fujos shipping him with Kamijou.

Since they share the info I feel like the rest of the sisters see the good Accel is doing, but he's probably far behind Kamijou since none of the sisters have negative sentiments towards Kamijou (besides that one that hacked in and has no input) where as some sisters might have some negative views of #1.

I get the joke, but I see it could also just mean that edgy unstable Accel needs more guidance than easy going Kamijou

>Yfw the “team Kamijou” is just talk for who would dom between Accel x Touma”

I can see why you'd say that just based on the art style, but perhaps the contents of the story could be good. Although I think Kamachi blew his load in Magisterus volume 1 which might be the best intro to a series he's made. It'll be hard to top that so soon.

Attached: 1522504791902.jpg (496x375, 40K)

>80% fujos shipping him with Kamijou
I can see this happening.

>Misaka network board is like 4C
>Misakas discussing their AccelxKamijou BL ships
>LO comes in like a kakine poster and spams "ACCEL IS TRUE NUMBER ONE HUSBANDO" bs
>rest of the sisters just ignore her

>Every time WILL appears it's because of either Kamijou or Accel.
Theory checks out. Will saying she's team Kamijou when sisters secretly team BL.

Will interacting with Mikoto when?

but what about fuciyouse?

Attached: forkyouse.gif (420x491, 3.59M)

Attached: 808963.jpg (1200x1600, 656K)

>Qliphah will join in anonymously to shitpost occasionally about Accel being a Level 6 and a boy

Attached: 3949300.jpg (600x450, 50K)

YAMEROOOOO

Attached: Every day is a bad day..png (1006x634, 108K)

Attached: 2848493.jpg (4288x2848, 2.43M)

Attached: 1039320302302.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Mikoto a pile of shit.

wait what the fug

Attached: 1547583771870.png (600x500, 340K)

This reminds me that I should simply fry my eggs for once.

>>WORST
ftfy

545 shouldn't even have access to the network (garbage collection network maybe) let alone care about it.

Mikoto a pile of CUTE

KISAMA!

I've been hoping someone would notice

Attached: Armature_animtion0m.gif (426x528, 3.42M)

There isn't much need. She'll just call her onee-san despite being older, more experienced, wiser, and smarter than her.

Also WILL seems to only comes out to give advice to accel or touma. Misaka network clearly shipping BL makes more sense the more you think about it that way.

Gross pile of shit.

>Shouldn’t even
And yet she does as of NT22.

Of course she does.

Take your unfunny memes to

preggoanon ill let you know that your edits are usually kinda based but that is NOT okay
I don't know if you tried to make it look as if a baby was kicking from inside but it's more like Touma's eggs are squirming in there. Actually there'd be no visual difference between the two now that I think about it so PLEASE do not do this

Attached: 1547082791791.jpg (440x434, 34K)

What's the matter? Did he interrupt your shitposting?

Just waiting

Bring Thor with you when you come back, I miss him

Oh wait FUCK IT'S MOVING. THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING HOLY SHIT

Laura Stuart is yandere for you and is forcing you to marry her. How do you escape?

Attached: gomi1848.png (742x700, 405K)

>If you don't find the same things funny as I do you must be guilty of shitposting
That's your logic?

I need to do something new sometimes I can't keep doing normal edits and nothing else.

Attached: licc order.png (208x463, 103K)

The logic is you’re getting hostile and angry over something harmless. Get the dick out of your ass

>impregnate her
>cut open a portal
>leave her to raise the baby alone

Attached: DMC5_Vergil_render.png (524x971, 318K)

You should edit Fukiyose’s pantsu to make it puffy for the first episode of season 3

Can Lola even have a baby? She made the human body on her own.

Through the power of love and motivation.

I'd prefer scienceside Laura over magicside Misaki... (magicside girls are thots for scienceside chads after all)

But sure, why not?

Attached: how to deal with yan dere yanderes are fine too.png (1280x5301, 3.43M)

Mikoto actually needs plenty of advice right now

>she has an "understander" type as well.
>Accel 545, Touma Othinus, Hama fortune
Mikoto & AAA

And she's got Misaki I guess?

Be definitely not WILL. Taking advice from your imouto will be strange and Mikoto will get in they way of the Sister's yaoi ship.

I hope Thor gets voiced by Rina Satou

By fucking off to sleep for three hundred years.

Attached: 9e6ed7550d7077889de39d89ad2f460c.jpg (1875x1209, 168K)

B-but Thor is a boy, why would a girl voice him...?

Rina Satou is no stranger to voicing boys, see Hayato from Jojo 4

She understands damn near nothing about the AAA to the point it is causing her visible distress. The thing belongs to Aleister and anyone that can replicate his magick first and foremost.

Goku is a boy. Why would a girl voice him?

With misaki hospitalized Mikoto is all alone now

Luffy, Naruto and many different boy characters are voiced by women, user.

She wouldn't sound cheeky enough.

That's in a romantic sense this doesn't mean that none don't care or don't root for Accel. Will clearly is rooting for Accel to be happy.

Does Thor keeps his balls and dick when he transforms into Mikoto?
It would be hot

She can still visit unless she goes maximum auTism and immediately chases after the panicking world ending spiky haired harbinger of death.

She probably wouldnt because the bongs would have a lot of questions for her regarding the AAA