One punch man

JC delivers yet AGAIN.
garou's fight was pretty good and Genos vs Sonic was Fucking great. Sure not like S1 but it's great
Why didn't you trust in JC again?

Attached: 1555433191457.png (1920x1080, 727K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=km2OPUctni4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why didn't you trust in JC again?

Cause they are bunch of cons

If only they had a proper director.

First part of Genos vs Sonic you mean. Garou assaulting the tanktop post Ending was also solid though.

my mom changed the hulu password I cant view it on time im fucking pissed bros :(((

>says no one EVER!

fuck you, fuck JC's, fuck that berserk sound director

Garou's OST is great.

Japan really seems to have scarce good directors

Garou was alright, the first part of sonic vs Genos was ok until the half of it where it just went cheap and rushed the pacing even more than it already was.

Why are they rushing this shit so hard?

They want to end the season at Neo Heroes

>murders a savage human in front of dozens of people
>bitches are loving it
Why CHAD Mask is so awesome?

Attached: amaimask.jpg (225x350, 28K)

>pacing is too hayai
Laughing at manga newfriends at full force.

Attached: 1555434344344.png (2832x1781, 2.31M)

Best character in this episode was Fubuki's boobs.

he's a cuck

>t.Garou incel

Based JC BTFO-ing haters

Says a lot about her character.

Pretty good

No Murata, you're cuck.

Attached: 1555433408132.jpg (2024x2271, 661K)

Based jc

Because Miyano

When is the sub out?

is this a meme now. how bad can a season get

Attached: 1553014945312.jpg (640x372, 35K)

They made Tats look cute instead of evil when Fubuki was telling her backstory.

B-based JC staff

Attached: 1555429026423.png (840x473, 497K)

French subs are out so I'm guessing any minute.

What the hell happened.

Attached: ooohjkjk.png (791x630, 364K)

Bad corrections

>JC
>Based

Attached: terrible.webm (852x480, 2.47M)

Tokyo Ghoul Re and Berserk level?

When Genos raised his hand in that shot the animation looked awful

Why? It's already better than ep 1.
The ost was great at Sonic vs Genos and garou's scene was good

>thinking anyone cares about teenage light novel shit #582935715

The OST and the how well they're adapting the chapters are just too damn good.

>JC
>Based

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.59_[2018.10.26_13.19.17].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I honestly think with the approach they're taking for S2 they could be doing a lot, lot worse for themselves
Problem is that the approach of just trying to recreate the manga is almost inevitably going to be half-baked given how the source material is literally top-tier

This

Attached: fishing rod.png (500x501, 80K)

>Berserk level
Not even close, thank god. Basically it's at Dragonball Super level. Just a little above it though in my opinion, but with DBS they at least don't have to follow a manga, so that may be why people are more critical with OPM than with DBS.

I figured unlike s1 they are doing the cheap approach by just adapting straight from the manga but in the most mediocre way possible.

>Trying this hard

Attached: 1427868039296.png (248x220, 121K)

Could someone webm the manga ad? I honestly think rewatching that is going to be a much better experience than trying to slog through the rest of this season

Attached: garouep2.jpg (1720x916, 512K)

>BAAAKA
Garou's va is fucking great
Also they fanserviced the fuck out of his body

I've noticed that they never show the actual hits. It's very annoying, they're constantly blurring the frame and half the time you can barely tell what's going on. Feels like there's no impact.

Attached: serious side hops.png (860x1236, 1.1M)

it's definitely available on youtube.

Well not only more critical due to the manga but also how good s1 was. Double the critique and double the pain.

Garou punching Fundoshi was also well animated.

t. butthurt mobfag

The funny part is that Fubuki animation was better than in the OVA.

Yeah I've seen it used a few tines in my hero but even then their is more animated than how JC is doing. You can tell they aren't confident in their action scenes being good so they use the blur effects to cover it up and super pacing. Problem is that it makes it more noticeable instead.

Agreed, too bad manga fanboys are retarded children.

Seems that Garou will be the ones who wont be shat on. Poor Genos he will eat the QUALITY along with Suiryu.

They really give importance on Fubu's fubus.

They should've done it like Jojo and just put in frames instead.

Subs are out

That's because she's cute. She never was evil to begin with. But rude? Of course.

Attached: 1521828300342.jpg (823x1200, 217K)

I can't seem to find it though, at least not with English search results

THEY
CUT
GAROU'S
CHILDHOOD
FLASHBACK

Because they had to present him as a villain. He will have them in other occasion.

wow these screencaps of fubuki are awful. murata spoiled me with her toned body and i was even able to gork my dork to some panels but this season's art is just depressing. pass.

That's a travesty. I'm hopeful that they're going to include it in another episode.

Does anyone know if JC is doing specials like Madhouse did?

Not really.

They'll show it later user, chill out.

Maybe even next episode because Garou meets Tareo and reads the catalogue with him.

They are as annoying as the Fate novel fans and Tokyo Ghoul fans.

>FLOPdex

Attached: 1548098644185.jpg (201x201, 8K)

will they add it in when he fights tank top master?

They could've cut the caveman part instead, not like it matters in the long run.

More than likely they using it when Bang and bomb are kicking his ass. Its more appropriate at that moment.

bigger I see

Attached: milk truck, has arrived.png (299x337, 138K)

Exactly, the same studio that created Index III is making OPM. It's only going to get worse.

And Murata made her look like turboslut instead of shitty midget. J.C. Staff went fanservise route too.

Implying we even reach that point?

Those tits are so big, you can buttfuck them!

Murata knows they ruined it.

Attached: 1553431989809.png (651x622, 351K)

This

They are though. The anime is going to Elder centipede. A keyframe was already made of Genos in that moment and the op shows bang and bomb doing their move.

At least in MHA there's some sense of the movement carrying forward, so if you see the build-up first your mind makes it one fluid motion. I think right now they're cutting too frequently and not giving enough time for the mind to process what's going on. Plus there are so many effects and blur layered on.

Attached: blurred frame.jpg (1660x808, 107K)

It's gotten to the point where people don't even know what insult to use in any given situation.

Attached: x11.png (1720x1236, 2.3M)

Exactly my dude. S1 is heavily overrated except for like 5 good fights and they don't even want to know how utterly dogshit this season would look if Madhouse kept the rights to the anime instead of JC Staff.

>unironically posting this

Attached: best run.jpg (370x370, 42K)

>Hentai-tier animation

And I thought Fairy tail has the worst fight choreography ever, then this shit happened.

Are these threads praising JC staff serious or is it just shitposting?
This shit looks like slide animation of manga panels, it's horrible

Thats not even a fair comparison, Bones is the best anime studio in the world today.

This

Sonic animation in todays episode was better than his fight vs Saitama aside from the dick punch.

>>Hentai-tier animation
Nah that's stretching it too much

I think they're actually doing a decent job for this season but Madhouse just hit it out of the park with season one. The gradient still bugs me tho.

Good, hope you enjoy the fillershit since it's all that's left

Is it a fair comparison? No. Does it illustrate why this season's action scenes don't "work" for me so far? Yes.

Even frames that should be clear aren't for some reason, and it's very annoying.

Attached: more blur.jpg (1662x934, 198K)

why do they make her so moeblob-ish

Attached: fubep2comp1.jpg (1254x622, 257K)

This

>they fanserviced the fuck out of his body
They sure did

Attached: the shirt is body art.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

clarity comparison just for reference. I know it's animation and all, but when I can't see what should be a single image then we have a huge problem.

Attached: genos.png (860x1236, 973K)

Fubuki is looking like a snake here, her nose is inexisting. So of course the one with the "nose" is looking moeblobish comparing to Murata's one

Shit animation director.
The keyframe from Animator-kun was unironically god-tier. Meaning the head animation director touched them up, meaning - smeared them with his shit.

People explained the Blur over and over again , fuck off

This might be the worst adaptation I've ever seen.

Sameface.

Reminder.

Attached: Suiryu vs Garou.jpg (1189x1200, 258K)

Watch more anime.

Other shows have already figured out how to do "action" freeze-frames without over-using blur already.

Attached: risotto.jpg (959x538, 126K)

OH NO NOT AGAIN
DELETE BEFORE SUIRYUCHADS SEE THIS

post chads

Attached: Howd'ja do.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Definitely didn't see that one coming, yep.

Garou looked great in a lot of frames

Attached: Garou2.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

kek, you clearly havent watched Tokyo Ghoul, Berserk, Akame Ga Kill, Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin(post Shishio), Naruto filler arcs.

It's called ghosting and is meant to prevent seizures

>mangafag is also newfag
Color me surprised.

They used a still when Doppio puked the razors, it looked a bit out of place.

For this series it is but other series have topped it as worst adaptation.

Then do it.

oh yeah today its tuesday
LET THE COPE BEGIN

That's a bitch.

Another retarded post I see.

Attached: Ass.jpg (2960x1440, 1.25M)

Episode had quite a lot of fanservice.

Attached: Sonicc.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

HIS SHIRT IS SO TIGHT

Attached: 210055.jpg (913x1080, 347K)

>Are these threads praising JC staff serious or is it just shitposting?
keep in mind people in these threads are not only OPM fans but also animeonlies so it's the lowest and newfaggiest kind of weaboo you can find. the kind of people that started watching anime 2 years ago, with Tokyo Ghoul, because of a Reddit recommendation.

OPM was trending in Japan

Attached: opm.jpg (640x1136, 71K)

eh

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

And the animation of him puking out the blades looked like shit as well.

Tats looked cute, they made her look like she is a good girl.

Attached: Tats.jpg (1200x699, 112K)

>Genos vs Sonic
>Good animation
What a joke
>Single frame for Genos teleporting behind Sonic with extremely heavy after effects, blur and panning camera to disguise the fact its only a 2 frames over 5 seconds.
>Machine gun blows are just copy pasted hands in the air
>Multiple instances of "DBS standing still with movement lines around you"
Meanwhile in season 1 youtube.com/watch?v=km2OPUctni4

t. Boros

Attached: I WILL DEFEAT YOU OPM.jpg (1890x6320, 1.32M)

Before episode 5, the reaction toward the series was mixed, remember people complained about how Madhouse ruined Sonic vs Saitama?

S N I F F

Attached: imagine.png (800x1080, 671K)

Except Boris held Mr. Clean in high regard.

Murata should learn from JCStaff in how to draw asses.

Every episode in Season 1 was far better than any episode will be in this entire season.

>HIS SHIRT IS SO TIGHT
Good.

Attached: screenshot.jpg (404x438, 112K)

yes and he lost like a bitch
Saitama has been undeafeted for years

god damn this episode was so bad

He looks like he has some inflatable muscle shirt on.

He did better than most and Saitama even said he was strong. Only lie was the battle being fair from the get go which really is on Boros when he saw and said Saitama had no limit to his energy.

>massacre party
nigga what sub are you watching

Attached: garou.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I like how even the Sonic vs Hammerhead fight was thousands of times better than that shitfest.

>JoJo anime a shit

Geez, where do you think "read the manga" meme got its foothold?

Do we have one of the alley shot? The one where the face is properly shown.

>OPM is so dull and shallow that its threads are about the animation and nothing else

Attached: 1543784318581.jpg (2560x1440, 832K)

It might look like it, but its 100% natural.

Attached: 1533939249301.jpg (800x1257, 302K)

better than ep1

Thanks ONE.

Pic unrelated

Saitama vs Subterraneans was better than anything we will get this season

>Before episode 5, the reaction toward the series was mixed
Those were the normalfags. Mangareaders liked the first episode of season 1 and so forth.

Attached: Garouu.jpg (960x540, 45K)

Ofc, it's one punch man

much better, the fight between Garou and Sasuke 2.0 was beyond expectations

No you dolt, I'm talking about JC staff making the back look bad and somewhat tacked onto the body as opposed to how the manga does it.

Seriously how the fuck can anyone watch that and then say season 2 is "good enough".

No shit.

Based

I assume everyone here already read the manga and knows full well whats is going on, and instead are here just to see how well the anime delivers the same quality. (it doesn't)

Based nips don't care about the animation but care about the story

Probably bait, but we are talking about an adaption.

This one? Yeah, they even fixed Garou's eyebrows. Originally Murata didn't draw them bushy here.

Attached: Garou closeup.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Im talking about the REAL fight, not the dream one.
About 4 seconds of saitama jumping out of his window and kicking the king

Part 3 and 4 looked way better in the fights that actually needed to be animated.

Because S1 was made under some pretty rare circumstances that can't be considered a standard.

Will Madhouse ever come back and animate OPM with at least half of the quality they put into S1?

What a shitshow

Attached: Hmijw0v-1.jpg (1021x1040, 424K)

Not most but some have. I have and just seeing how the anime does stuff. Ep 1 was ok while 2 was just bad.

I don't get it
The anime is fucking awful compared to the first

Dude...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.23_[2019.04.16_14.14.06].jpg (1920x1080, 829K)

It's awful by its own merits, even.

Exactly that one, they really done the shot well.

And again, no shit. A lot of still look better than the one used in s2 with exception of a few shots.

>Garou's glowy eyes

I'm erect

So this is the method of shitposting they're going with this season.

And this is the reason why the season will be rushed and low effort with 0 soul. Regardless of the abomination JC puts out people will still watch it.

In ironic twist of fate season 1 being such a hit screwed over season 2 since they no longer have to put in any effort for it to be successful.

I thought Fubuki was going to be top mommy but the way she acts is actually so cute, like damn

S2 was never gonna look as great s1 even madhouse got it again.

Other anime adaptations have threads too, but they also discuss other things aside from it looking pretty or not. Maybe because they aren't shallow garbage.

Or the conversations about the story were had four years ago, back when the anime sequel was actually expected and this is all ancient history now with a smaller budget to look forward to every week.

Attached: 1IVHrAv.jpg (739x739, 95K)

It is not blurred you fucking autistic fags. They are overlapping frames, reducing opacity. Retards.

Pretty good episode desu, Sonic vs Genos was so Fucking hype beside the weird gesture on Genos hands

I'd be fucking willing to ignore how shitty the animation is compared to the first season if they at least got the fucking pacing right.
You could barely tell Saitama saved Fubuki from Genos/Sonic because this shot was like half a second long, jesus christ.

Attached: db4d973667dd1b7cb338d3a765e5004577b153cer1-1536-1163v2_hq.jpg (1024x775, 121K)

>all still shots
gimme webms niggers

No, OPM season 1 was a once in a lifetime project.

actually, they talk about how bad it is

We could've gotten decent Fubuki fanart if not for S2 being trash.

I'm an animeonly and I could tell

No one is going to mention Garou took that guy's arm? That's pretty fucked up, it didn't happen in the manga.

I'm serious, the fight was good
if anything you're just baitings for (You)s

Attached: baitkai.jpg (599x563, 35K)

Garou looks amazing there

Attached: Garou stitch.png (1920x1637, 1.55M)

Every fucking scene was brushed over in seconds, it's like they were rushing to stuff as much content in the episode as possible.

Why can't these assholes do shading? Is genos going to look like a 5 year-old got a hold of an airbrush this entire season?

Attached: genosisshit.png (706x460, 310K)

Yes it did you retarded secondary. Fuck off.

It did happen in the manga. Its a frame where garou is holding his torn off arm.

Yes it did.

what the hell I thought the OP at the end of last episode was a place holder. this thing is basically a slide show.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.57_[2019.04.16_14.22.12].jpg (1280x720, 102K)

They could at least make sure Genos doesn't look like a Quake 3 sprite added in with aftereffects too.

Those were hired hands, nothing Madhouse puts out these days is half as good as that. You studiofags should drop your bias and be grateful it's not a Dragon Ball Super tier adaptation.

Look at his face...

Attached: sad.jpg (1280x1655, 478K)

Yeah sure, probably 3-4 people but the rest of the were talking about garou and sonic

what's your point?

Attached: 456789.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

what did they mean by this

seems like garou has a cold, hope he gets better later

The only people who ever discuss are the anime-only kids.
Im not seeing anyone wondering about the Blizzard Bunch or Garou's future

just went to check before posting it and I couldn't find him holding an arm
post page

Because part 3 an 4 contain the most hype fights with the most hype villains but it was also QUALITYFEST and the overall censorship of part 4 didn't really sit well with me.

If you want to do the comparison game you'll get disappointed even with S1.

It did. People who speedread like you are the reason this season pacing is fucked

Literally the first thing that happened when I caught the stream.

JC just needs to hire Kameda and all there problems will be undone or let the important scenes animated by a more competent studio.

Filler arcs aren't adaptation.

Attached: 1555232461907.jpg (1916x2048, 375K)

>cgi shuriken

Attached: no.jpg (500x340, 12K)

>Will Madhouse ever ask those free lance animators to come back and animate OPM instead of their own studio doing it?
Ftfy and hell no

Hold on, the character is moving in this shot.

Its on the wiki if you can't find it anywhere else or just looked up the manga online.

oh my

Attached: 1529864935671.png (171x173, 57K)

Do you think she will be censored?

Attached: monsterqueen.png (307x463, 244K)

>what is OPM S2

I can't, the light is blinding me.

Attached: 647689.gif (360x244, 625K)

No.

Color filler staff are fucking garbage, don't ruin the line art you fucking retards.

CANCEL THIS SEASON AND REDO THE WHOLE FUCKING THING FROM SCRATCH, AGAIN!!!

Attached: 1547179513036.jpg (640x640, 31K)

this looks like literal copy paste manga panels being read by an adhd monkey on cocaine and speed

i don't understand how the direction can be this fucking bad

so many important moments that should have impact flash off the screen in like 0.0001 seconds and you don't see shit

>implying in any way shape or form that part 4 was a good adaptation

no

I know ,but I still think it wouldn't look this bad if Madhouse did it ,we would at least not have these horrible gradients.

Ya think?

Attached: I_dont_think_so.jpg (881x1387, 228K)

how are people reacting outside of Yea Forums? are they complaining or do they not care/see anything wrong?

Keep seething while the rest of us enjoy it without problem, fag. Try setting it at 0.5 speed and maybe you can keep up.

Does anyone seriously care about the animation in these fights? They could all be literal slide shows for all I care, they only need to put their time and money into three fights: garou VS metal bat, garou VS a class in the woods, and garou VS bang /bomb.

Fubuki's Fubuki needs more attention to details

most people are "just ok" with it from what I've seen, however there's some who do complain about how fast everything is and the action scenes seeming a little off

There's quite a bit of complaining. Interested to know what Japan thinks.

Clearly you're not a Tokyo Ghoul fan

Easy.
Chapter 40, after blue flame uses his attack, garou rips off the whole arm to reveal the trick

Attached: 8.jpg (728x1046, 143K)

Thoughts on the ending?

prepare to be HEAVILY disappointed, they're definitely going to fuck up those fights too

Nice user. Saved.

Attached: smirk.png (1920x1080, 921K)

One piece fans have been dealing with this for nearly 20 years

Wow I thought Episode 1 was pretty good, like good enough to be satisfied but this episode was horrible, the animation was legit power point level except for a few seconds during the Genos and Sonic brawl.

Absolutely disgusting that they would do this like come on....literally POWER POINT LEVEL

I think we'll be heading into that territory by the halfway point of the season. This is a fucking farce, JC Staff is a laughingstock and OPM is losing the audience. Even Shueisha should know by now that they fucked up, S2 seriously resembles shit like like Gundou Musashi and Märchen Mädchen.

Attached: 4324.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

oh jeez
didn't noticed the arm wasn't connected in that panel

Sad mad, Indexfags. This is what you get for spamming your 'meme magic' for years. You have no one to blame but yourselves for that mess.

I don't really get what the visuals were all about, the song itself is alright I guess but it doesn't stick in my mind.

the OP is great, big fan
but yeah cancel it right now, at least we got an OP out of it

>they spent more time on animating him uncrossing his arms than the actual punch

Cute CE!

Attached: OHNONONONO.jpg (355x377, 46K)

>down syndrome Genos

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.44_[2019.04.16_15.28.01].jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Why the fuck is no one talking about the sound directing?
It actually the worse part of this season
Shit sounds like its fucking clipping half the fucking time and the other half of the time its just stock sounds

Attached: 1537743003579.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Christ...

Still clearly inferior to Murata panel. If you keep going page to still frame you'll always end up disappointed, there's a lot of compromises to get that shit in motion.

Part 5 is also a QUALITYBONANZA but Part 3 and 4 didn't fuck up the important fights. Part 5 fucking ruined about 3 of them while giving the lesser fights better animation for some dumbass reason.

this shit really looks downright super ugly, what the fuck were they thinking

OH NO NO NO

She looks like Teruhashi from Saiki wtf.

Why are they so tiny?

Love me some Garou reaction faces

Attached: Garou6.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Nice fan art user, can you give me link to your deviantart profile?

I cant say i am satisfied with how the genos v sonic fight went. They cut most of the movement shots which was kinda paramount to the effect the fight was supposed to have right? plus they didnt show us enough sonic bod

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.48_[2019.04.16_11.44.09].jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

I think it's fine for some shots like this one to convey a feeling of "moving so fast you can't see it"
But it's a problem when literally every attack is like this. Was a single direct strike actually shown on screen the entire episode?

There are people complaint and others just letting it ride(basically how it was with Super). Though its definitely more complaining since the anime website keeps posting the worst screenshots for their promotion.
You would think an animation director for naruto movies would do better.

ARE YOU SHITTING ME? THEY ANIMATED HIM LIFTING HIS ARMS BUT NOT THE PUNCH PART?

Yeah I noticed this too, something about the sound is weird, like it's not clean enough or something I don't know how to say

LMAO

>those people posting garou's face over and over because it's litteraly the only thing they didn't fuck up in this episode

Attached: 1474568349974.jpg (426x426, 53K)

this right here is a perfect fucking example

what the fuck is going on? they've done like 10 of these in both episodes - screen flashes and thats supposed to represent impact or something? what is this garbage

these faggots need to watch the episode of everyframeapainting with jackie chan or something because none of those strikes have any fucking substance or feeling to them when you show it like that

>the slap sound in this scene
>that one fucking overused deep BRAP explosion sound
Hang this fucking sound director

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.39_[2019.04.16_15.24.34].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The Promised Neverland Genos

Look at the dude's arms and legs after he gets punched.

Attached: 1553799832207.jpg (571x542, 79K)

This. It's painful to listen to.

>You would think an animation director for naruto movies would do better.
Isn't it more the fault of the producers and shit? Like the guy and his team are basically working under very shitty circumstances right?

Me too user, me too.

Attached: a nice (You) screen.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

It's pretty bad when an entire anime only has about 3 good fights and that's it. And it's a fucking shonen fight.

oh god i keep forgetting about this too

every time they've played a theme song or whatever its called its either super rushed or it sounds really fucking weird

Its the same sound director from Jojo and Berserk 2016. Which it seems like hes phoning in since sound effects in Jojo are used properly while here its off. Hell Genos punches are the same sound effect from Gold experience and Sticky fingers.

>hey that texture we use on genos is pretty great, lets use it on sonic too
my fucking sides

He looks like hes trying to tickle him with that fuckin knife.

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ

There is literally no fucking animation at all, it's all fucking stills. Even when it's "animated" it's like 2 fucking frames covered in blur and effects. It's actually hard on my fucking eyes.

Attached: 1549995311461.png (415x491, 227K)

Episode 2 already? time surely flies

yeah thats the one

HOLY FUCK I KNEW IT

The thirst was palpable here

Attached: 1545686104919.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Was I the only one incredibly bothered by how we didn't get a single scream of the guys that Garou was massacring? like come on.

If there was one scene that deserved an extension, that was the one.

Fuck it feels so underwhelming

can't you download torrents?
1) download qbittorrent
2) go to nyaa.si and look for the ep

Attached: mpv-shot0010.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>tfw only the gay garoufags can enjoy the show
WEW

If OPM's animation were always this bad then I'd be more OK with it but the contrast with season 1 is stark. Now Mob Psycho has better characters, character development, themes, comedy, art style, AND animation so OPM has no edge in anything.

>Berserk 2016.

How in the fuck is this guy still finding work after that.

nice

I forgot how his arms looked in season 1. They really do look gross in this new season.

I guess it depends on how well he's payed, there's no problem with jojo's sound effect

Extra tight

>implying in any way shape or form that part 5 is a good adaptation
Stop it

Probably since its clear this production was rushed and they doing cuts to cover it was such.
As I said his sounds are good fro Jojo. However they are only good for Jojo. Anywhere else its bad or terrible misplaced.

why is Fubuki a moe character now?
whats going on here? is this a joke concocted by ONE?
ONE Fubuki = creepy autistic loser
Murata Fubuki = super model
JC Staff Fubuki = moe character

There's going to be even less porn now isn't there?

It just so happens that his over exaggerated sound effects fit in jojo because everything in jojo is exaggerated. In anything else it sounds like shit. I don’t know how this dude became the most prolific sound director in the anime industry, there must not be many to choose from. He used to be alright as well, but he started to take a turn for the worse in stardust crusaders and unlimited blade works. Fate apocrypha is where he really went off the rails and he’s been trash since in everything but jojo.

she's all 3 you dumbass

More animated != better animation. Most of the animation in today's episode was awful. Season 1 had better direction too.

It's all like this. Just cut straight to the result.

Working on Jojo probably cancels it out

Subs kept "Garo" and "Bald Cape", why?

>that sound of pebbles moving when Fubuki makes a mini tornado
It made the attack feel so weak

he's VERY cheap
anime aint free you know, shits a business

Seconding, this slide show was just amazing!

Attached: 1555440810584.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

haha based

Attached: 1554820911093.jpg (296x237, 20K)

Attached: 12352.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

>character development

Like how Toichiro and Mogami became good guys after 1 episode? Fk out of here. Only Mob and Reigen were done well.

Apperantly JC staff doesn't believe in """"directors""""

KINGU KURIMUSON

>fate
So that explains the wubb effects I heard in clips I seen of the show. I was wondering who did that. Yeah he's pretty much type casted as just a Jojo sound effect while other series it doesn't work. Hell the sound effects like Genos blowing up G4 is misplaced and muted.

Can someone post the "serious side steps" ""clip"""?

this, she now is a creepy autistic super moe model

im talking about shes drawn you retarded nigger

Attached: D3t8zRSV4AEfyfU.jpg (1448x2048, 469K)

They looked good in Captain Tsubasa(Kojiro tiger shot).

>only the two most important and best characters were done well
OK.

Can you recognize this ass, assbros?

Attached: ass.jpg (301x300, 11K)

God, they're basically just making a slideshow out of the manga aren't they?

Attached: fubep2comp3.jpg (2473x713, 885K)

>keeps playing the piano song for genos' death any time someone is knocked over but its mixed really weirdly and super soft
kek what the fuck

she's cute here too

My favorite kind of model.

Attached: 324.gif (480x298, 156K)

we will get tons of Garou porn and that's all that matters

I wish. At least the manga was well drawn and dynamic

Protagonists and antagonists should have good characterization.

Attached: 14325.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

>became good guys
Please, they just became "less of a dick" at best

Not only sound is misplaced but the direction for the music is really off.

>huge tornado
>wind sound effects sound like a fresh breeze
:(

Can they have at least one scene where they dont pan the camera

>Now Mob Psycho has better characters, character development, themes, comedy, art style, AND animation so OPM has no edge in anything
Now this statement is truly a tragic one.

Attached: 1472767857165.jpg (494x366, 57K)

Agreed, and they did. But even if they didn't I just found your critique kinda silly. Hypothetically Mob could be the only character in the show to get development and it's still more interesting than anything in OPM.

this

Attached: garou render.png (2000x1150, 1.25M)

I think the Sound director faked his resume and he has 0 qualifications. It was the same sound director that directed Berserk shit sound. The ost are slightly modified version of s1 ost but they are ruined. New ost sucks ass. Sfx suck ass.

Where to get the episode?

Attached: 1527878436657.jpg (640x1304, 47K)

Fuck off 3DPD.

>All that blur and lightning in action scenes

Attached: epileptic.gif (500x250, 608K)

kek

They kinda ruined one of my favorite Tatsumaki scenes

Attached: tatsumaki.png (2402x1198, 2.34M)

Netfilx

let me guess, you don't believe hxh is the pinnacle of shounen because "ugh the chimera ant arc is too slow where's the flashy explosions"

Over at lurk more, faggot.

Attached: 4235.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

Episode was enjoyable, the one thing that I hated was Genos doing the Machine Gun blow, looked badly edited.

Now you know the pain of Jojo fans

Be honest, user.
Does this make you wish we just never got a Season 2 in the first place? I'm kinda feeling that, slowly.

Attached: 1555380544630.png (500x411, 247K)

Why the fuck is fight pacing so rushed? Combined with constant music changes, animation being a slide show and characters with facial expressions of a corps, it makes it feel like a parody.

Attached: 1555441320712.png (1043x812, 1.1M)

Idk what wrong with that? Tatsumaki was made to look cute unlike the manga panel that portrayed her to be evil.

Definitely.

>What is World Trigger, Kenshin, Tokyo Ghoul, One Piece

the sound effects for the punches were the worst part

she looks good here? JC Staff are confirmed Tatsfags

>I think the Sound director faked his resume
He has over 300 credits listed on MAL
That's a lot of fudging for no one to notice

S2 is garbage. It's not worth anyone's time. I'm done.

The sound effects in Jojo are god tier, fuck off

>Why the fuck is fight pacing so rushed?
Bad direction.

Jojo has multiple times where eye sound is used right especially the subtle parts. Here its just overall bad and cheap.

Tier S - Tatsumaki (Mi hermana biológica)

the appeal there is to look menacing, you fucking drools

Yeah really, I can't fucking believe I'll have to admit that calling it a slideshow of manga is an overstatement.

Because the final episodes will be about Garou, Team Gatling and the Elder fight? Those chapters had like 100+pages. And also no one cares about the tournament

It does. Because now i'll have to suffer through this abortion just to see if it has at least one good episode.

based ESL retard. She doesn’t look evil in the manga, she looks arrogant because she knows she’s the strongest.

So where on the CLANG scale is it?

They can't draw facial expression. Where was the Genos smug face?? Where were Fubuki's expressions?

No it's not the sound effects that are the problem, it's the fact this same sound director clips every single one of them to insane volume levels

google images, dude

He got melted!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.45_[2019.04.17_04.01.48].jpg (1000x998, 93K)

I wasn't that guy. I liked Mogami but Toichiro was boring (along with the arc he was a villain in).

>take fubuki's sexy thigh boots and turn them into pantyhose despite having said boots in the OP
season fucking RUINED

Attached: 1528078602531.png (1000x1417, 2.66M)

I would say worse since I can at least hear the impact.

Yeah that too, it made Genos look like a toy. Im expecting Metal Bat to have CLANGs once he trashes the monsters in 2 weeks.

Retard.

Tell me what is wrong then. Why everything related to music sucks in the new season?

final episode/shot is elder centipede vs Bang and co. and the season ends with Saitama's one punch
all but confirmed

I would have been willing to wait for 10 years if it meant that we'd get a S2 that was like the first one. This shit is so bad.

Attached: 1555317112175.jpg (447x686, 62K)

Attached: 12342.webm (1280x720, 594K)

We already know she is menacing once S1 gave her the meteor feat.

it really makes you appreciate just how many little things go on to make anime watchable, really makes me appreciate just how competent average stuff is

yes, I would actually wait another 4 years if it meant we could get the original team back together to animate this.

Attached: 1537780617580.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Post webm of Garou's punch

hey guys I'm gonna complain about the season 2 quality for 3 months don't mind me

My thoughts on season 2.

>That limp flop as Heavy Tank Loincloth hits the ground

Attached: 1550790140251.jpg (1024x920, 72K)

Pacing is good though.

Be happy they increased her boobs and ass, I hope they do the same with Do-S.

That's the thing though. This is just "average" now where as S1 was a spectacle. And the drop hurts.

I never said the sound directer was good at his job
Just that I don't think he faked his resume

Rate today's episode Yea Forums

You don't understand visual storytelling.

Don't worry bros, now that Bones is near finished with Mob we'll get OPM S3 made by them.

Thank god for the manga/10

0/10

Does anyone know the exact reason why Madhouse didn't end up doing S2? Was it that whoever provided the funding wanted to cheap out?

looks like Saitama took the opportunity to suck some tiddie

6/10
Could have been worse.

it honestly looks like he fell over instead of getting slapped by Saitama, good lord

>can't even do stills right
>fuck up perspective and proportions despite using CGI
LITERALLY berserk 2016 tier.

Attached: 1555441746732.png (366x665, 288K)

Not even a decent slideshow/10

4/10

god has forsaken us/10

Yet there are some people who thought S2 was ending with Gouketsus death.

It's a fucking 2 out of 10.

what does this even mean in the context of what we're talking about?

Attached: 1489705184337.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

This.

Attached: 426.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>3.334093758982337843 / 10
headache inducing

No, because since filler arc began I knew S2 will be worst kind of trash.

I guess you didn't watch Berserk 2016 then lmao

3.5/10 at best

Decent
Genos vs Sonic was much better than expected

Another butthurt mobfag in a OPM thread as usual.

>for the webcomic
Fix'd. Manga is shit.

what was wrong with ranma 1/2?

get the fuck out with your console wars falseflags, Yea Forums

chief animation directors, 3 animation directors and 3 assistant animation directors.

This is Gintama final season all over again.

The Japanese are fine.They do not care about the quality of the series known throughout the world.

Those 2 things aren't mutually exclusive.

PLEASE SHOW THE FUCKING HITS/10

I heard the 2 first episodes were outsourced, is it true ?

4/10

they're terrified of ever showing someone getting hit on screen because it will look jerky, so they use constant cuts and blur to cover it up

Maybe S2 should have ended at chapter 79. Even a good director would have trouble fitting all this shit into 12 or 13 episodes.

fuck off one

Damn Murata, La Hermana (inteligencia máxima) got some real forehead there

7/10
Get fucked mangacucks.

E1 made me slightly hopeful because it turned out to be not utter dogshit, but now it's obvious that this whole season will be a shitfest
>off-model faces
>disgusting shading that is constantly on genos
>almost no animation for the fights
>on top of that, horrible directing that makes it impossible to tell what's going on
>finally, shit pacing that throws the whole show off its groove

So underwhelming that It is sad.
Art is great, the animation isn't bad but fuck the music and fuck their inability to draw expressions.

Have you noticed that manga has more animation than anime?

Saitama is for Tatsumaki

anyone who disagrees is a big gay smelly homo

Hmm

Attached: 547234724724463.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

Season 1 was the equivalent of catching lightning in a bottle. Basically there was this good director that had a lot of connections within the industry, lots of talented people. He basically called them all up and they helped out a friend, it was an amazing coincidence that they had the time too.
After that they all went and continued working on other shit so they didn't have time and the director that drummed everyone up wanted to work on something else anyway (Boogiepop).

We were never gonna get another season on the level of the first one. The only hope here is that S3 if it gets made lands in BONES' hands.

You should be happy the tournament will have rushed pacing(total opposite of how the chapter releases back then).

Attached: 14326.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Bushidrill looks like he's melting.

Attached: fz8QAYp.jpg (1606x876, 103K)

How else is she going to contain her big Cerebro Poderoso? Inside a small head? Don't think so

Like 5/10

It was enjoyable desu. I liked all the Garou scenes and Saitama's hilarious faceoff with Sonic. The voice acting was on point.

hmmmmm

Attached: 587358354783467.jpg (1708x691, 253K)

hahahahahahahahahahah
ahh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This was actually the scene I was really looking for in this episode but they botched it

WHO the hell thought overlapping frames was a good technique???????

This was supposed to be the big payoff of the episode and it's not even as good as the sidesteps he did in S1. What a fucking joke

literally what happened here?

my god he's so fast.. i couldn't even see the punch

Its clear they will rush the Superfight arc, an arc no one cared here in this site. If they give justice to the post Superfight Arc, then its good.

Ainmations? What animations lol-

Why did you cut the part with Garou talking at the start? It was actually animated

>chapter release
That's wasn't the problem. Invasion arc was slow as shit itself.

Animation and art is fucking garbage.

Dropped.

not enough nudity

>animation is shit
>stills are shit
>sound design is shit
>pacing is shit
>even OPM threads are garbage because they are full of crossposting Yea Forumsermins
There isn't a single redeeming feature about S2.

I don't want a S3 anymore. Not unless someone's willing to remake S2 so that the series doesn't suffer from an arbitrary and incomprehensible timeskip in the middle.

From who?

Fuck off retard. Except sound design and some parts in the anime, everything you mentioned was great.

only Yonkoufags attack OPM S2 because it's cool to hate popular stuff. Too bad they will miss out on the #1 villain in anime

Attached: 342bda9960340a36b7a61b51210a4e1a.png (1068x916, 844K)

Kind of, I think the manga would definitely be good enough

Trying his hardest to shit on the show.

Post some sakuga webms!!

Attached: 67964.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Lol I don't know anything about that nerd shit

>even OPM threads are garbage
How is that any different from usual?

>CG hand
Fucking hell

The animation wasn't even bad, in fact it was pretty good, but the fucking timing was god awful, paired with the fact that they didn't even show the part where he actually ran over Sonic. They completely ruined the impact of this scene so hard it's incredible

Anyone notice that they changed the galaxy punch scene in the opening?

There are no animations but the drawings... at least most of them... were pretty good. Got me impressed so i will give it a 5.5. And i am being really generous.

Beatiful.

One season man/10

Attached: 1555179747171.png (820x721, 50K)

That was a cool moment. Ruined because of shit music. Why can't they throw the sound director out?

The show is trying it's hardest to shit on itself

shut the fuck up faggot

Imagine episode 5-6 onwards...

based JChad

the stills are garbage you blind fuck

>Garou's "Baaaka!" in that scene
He's actually perfect.

But we've read the manga

>I want an adaptation to be shit
Why don't you want the adaptation be so good it makes you like the tournament arc instead?

Fuck off retard. compare S1 to current S2 and tell me you aren't mad how incredibly low effort they've made this

there's a reason the OPM anime got so popular, it is most certainly not because of the fucking story

It's doing bad job then.

Changing the near-imperceptible head tilt into looking straight to the camera really makes a world of difference

this one is good

Even the best fight was overrated and you're still dickriding the same pretentious tropes even his dumbass used years ago?

at least fubuki was hot

not the yonkoufags. They are proud of the fact that they refuse to read the manga and only watch anime.

>villain
You mean protagonist

Attached: smug garou.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

you're right it's doing very very very bad job

3/10

Post them and we will see.

I felt optimistic during this part but then they repeated this same slow mo punch shit for like 4 more scenes in a row

Post screens without subs user.

Attached: 0001.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

5/10, the artwork and soundtrack are honestly fine for the most part, the animation and direction is god awful.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.03_[2019.04.16_15.22.20].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Медхаус мы все проебали.

I think your misunderstanding my point
I'm saying your claim that he faked his resume is bullshit and unsubstantiated
and that you're a giant faggot with the reading comprehension skills of a first grader

OST director is the same one from Season 1.

Attached: me.webm (1280x720, 892K)

Newfag retard. OPM s1 was criticized till episode 5. And only then, it became famous and was hyped.

>watch a couple of episodes of DBZ/one piss/almost anything made by toei
>rewatch new episode of OPM s2
>it's great now
You can thank me later.

WHY ARE THEY SO BAD AT DRAWING METAL OMG.

mangastream

Not him but if you're gonna post screens then post 720p ones.

Wasn't that the whole fight in the manga though?

No one liked Suiryu.

You're all fucking retarded. Of course the quality isn't going to be the same as season one. I still find this season to he enjoyable and better in terms of quality compared to most seasonal anime. The animation, sound design and pacing are all a bit off, but at least the show has an enjoyable story and interesting characters

Attached: fubuki5.png (1220x1920, 1.38M)

DUDE JUST SMEAR THE GREY COLOR ALL OVER LMAO

You mean painting.
I will be honest, its extremely awful.

>Fubuki after look at user's dick

If you were a true garou fan you wouldn’t be satisfied with the shit we’re being fed. He deserves a better season.

Because it's irrelevant garbage.

JESUS CHRIST STAFF

>but at least the show has an enjoyable story and interesting characters

Yeah, because of the material, not the adaptation you retard

The *teleports behind you* part yeah, but the execution felt really dry in the episode

>but at least the show has an enjoyable story and interesting characters
they could have aired 24 minutes of "READ THE MANGA" text then

what would garo do to fubuki h-haha

>interesting characters
Then you post Fubuki.

I like how Sonic could die in one punch when Genos is supposed to be a hero.

t. jcstaff drone.

>manga
>enjoyable story and interesting characters

>I still find this season to he enjoyable and better in terms of quality compared to most seasonal anime
That isn't even true for this piece of shit. And there are other studios who, despite not having an all-star freelance cast ready at the drop of a hat, could've at least made a competent show.

Newfag retard. it doesn't change the fact that the overall quality has taken a severe dip, do you still fail to see it?

Fights are already a bunch of stills and whenever there's movement it looks amateurish. Only thing that looked fluid was Fubuki's boob jiggle, what a joke.

Attached: 175.webm (1280x720, 432K)

lmaoing @ ur lyf rn. even when spoon fed you choose to consume at low quality.

If you’d read the webcomic you’d know. All he does is scare her.

>better in terms of quality compared to most seasonal anime
what is this meme, its WAY below average, and dont give me the old 'fight scenes are hard to animate' because they have not animated a single fight scene

I can't even begin to think about how gross Metal Knight will look, being made entirely out of that awful metal texture.

Attached: MK.png (1280x720, 952K)

too bad, kiddo.

is fubuki cute

awakened garo is a pussy tbqh

Sonic is a villain, he straight up murdered 30 people in his first appearance

>super-strong bad people
what sub is this lel
no jc staff deformed it beyond recognition. going by the background id say sonic during the fight scene with genos

I agree, glad to see you're having this opinion.
its possible that the animation team jc made it bad on purpose to degrade and make ONE look bad, because there are many mangakas that are jealoud of ONE.
as for this thread, seems that majority is praising the animation.
Compared to season 1, its terrible.

how the fuck is Jojo more animated than this?

Garou didn't even bother to finger Fubuki user

Attached: tactical closeups.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

that's a nice fucking edit, here's the original btw

Attached: uglarou.png (1359x649, 776K)

Shes worthless

Attached: Acquaintance Zone Man.png (600x1700, 721K)

why am i playing the pillar men theme in my head when i see this.

Why couldn't they give this to GoHands?

Attached: 14769.webm (1280x720, 3M)

They have a massive problem with the characters not looking at the camera.

Attached: fubep2comp2.jpg (1870x1264, 956K)

Most of their fight was amazing so the flow of the battle doesn't really matter here.

Fubuki is cute, but not as cute as her sister.

Attached: Cutesumaki.png (650x650, 117K)

>tons of good Garou frames in the ep
>they used the wonky one for promo
Interesting marketing

Attached: heh.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

refer to the spoonfeeder here ->

SAKUGA
A
K
U
G
A

>Amazing
It was passable at best.

Everyone has such a long face, and their eyes aren't big enough. It doesn't look bad by itself but it doesn't suit murata's style at all

Can't wait to see Murata draw this

VIZ used the cool one

JAPAN
WHY
TELL ME PLEASE
WHY
WHAT ARE I DID TO YOU
WHY DO YOU HATE ME
WHY DO YOU SHIT ON YOUR TOP ANIME SERIES
EVERY NOW AND AGAIN
CONSTANTLY
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO SOMETHING WELL
DO YOU HEAR ME JAPAN
JUST DO IT

Attached: dztpgozwsaq7vgc-768x374.jpg (768x374, 24K)

Its like they on purpose try to lower expectations because they know overall the episode is a inconsistent mess.

she has a big fubuki

Yeah Sonic killed a couple of retarded ass villains not innocent people. Genos shouldn't be trying to kill him like he fucked his bitch since he's practically harmless.

ONE STILL MAN GUYS
HA HA
AHA HA HA

Attached: c0ef47087edbb2ff747718af5f34c649.jpg (500x486, 50K)

>JC delivers yet AGAIN.
>AGAIN
>implying they've ever delivered

90% of the fight scenes in this episode I couldn't even tell what the attack or impact was

Attached: what.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Attached: crying cat cowboy.jpg (436x413, 14K)

Were there as many single frames + pans in the first season?

MADE BY POWERPOINT COMPANY

Attached: 7ade50c0db5b889a1ffee19699c77fcd.jpg (300x248, 18K)

Everything goes by so quickly my head actually started to hurt a little. Am I gonna be alright?

I wonder what you'd call Saitama vs Sonic then.

Shit.

Doesn't change the fact that sonic has killed before and has repeatedly tried killing saitama

By giving audience eye cancer?

Attached: 001.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Attached: 4569.webm (1280x720, 808K)

this is the only good scene of the first two episodes and it's still ruined by genos' arms

>Nobody noticed Orochi
kek retard fags can only complain

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_20190416_213244.893.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

Better than that.

OPM = ONE MOVING PANEL MAN

I love her lips. I want to kissu her.

yeah well i like it

th-they really CG'ed his arms

I was actually getting a headache too. All the anti-seizure methods they used completely backfired

Attached: moeblob3.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

they did tho, that's an edit made by some guy, here's the actual face

Attached: 1540922137648.jpg (181x179, 9K)

For the last time, Genos isn't cg retards.

Attached: Genos_arm.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

imagine the CGI on orochi lmao

>it's not shit
>it just looks like shit, smells like shit and tastes like shit

Woah that totally makes up for everything

so..? I don't get your point.

Thankfully he does shit this season. He'll be a still frame.
But good fucking god, i dread the rape of Elder Centipede.

Orochi won't move this season (besides eating cockroach)

>not appreciating details but willing to go frame by frame to nitpick and complain
Oh, I see.

Forget orochi, elder centipede is going to generate a dozen cursed webms and stills.

Oh shit guys OPM is SAVED

Attached: 1546938410210.png (1172x660, 943K)

He knows Saitama can tank it so it doesn't even matter and he did the people in that city a favor.

Attached: King_based.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Going frame by frame isn't necessary, the fuck-ups are in plain view when you watch it at normal speed

That was more of a slideshow than the fight today.

Better than the one from before, pretty decent imo.

Attached: pJzIIsQ.jpg (749x694, 96K)

The fact that sonic just fucking freezes in the afterwards ruins the scene

>fillerochi
Who gives a shit.

what's that supposed to mean? did you not see him in the opening?

Why don't you post any of it then??

He doesn't know that, seconds after meeting saitama for the first time he tries to impale his head. In their second meeting, he intends to decapitate saitama and is confused when the sword breaks. None of it really matters because everyone knows genos is a hard-ass, he was even about to kill garou before bang intervened

Did you notice that there was an ending song?

The animation can get better in the later episodes, RIGHT? RIGHT, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1545392679791.jpg (667x659, 27K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-16-19h48m39s471.png (1280x720, 923K)

No it doesn't.

Attached: cutey.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

It will get worse.

IT'S GONNA GET MUCH MUCH WORSE

Attached: tenor.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Please webm this user.
For science.

Attached: garou fingers.gif (300x169, 932K)

pick literally any webm from this thread you humongous faggot

Where are the fuckups here?

Please please please please please don't fuck up the "This is were the monster wins" part.

This.

I heard opposite.

Attached: fubuki.png (375x397, 163K)

Why the fuck is everything so zoomed in?

HELLO GUYS DO YOU LIKE TODAY'S EPISODE?
J.C.Snaff

we're discussing OPM season 2 PowerPoint adaptation

I hope they will ruin this cheap soap drama-tier scene.

>shaking still
>lots of blur
There you go.

For the same reason everything is a blurred slide show.

What's wrong? Or it is the classic "What do you mean I have to explain? just look at it because I have no idea what to say and I can only complain for the sake of it"

CUTE

Attached: 2359591ce032806708f01af43d6d9cf7-png.jpg (283x296, 35K)

It is not blurred you retarded fag, the frames are overlapped.

Which makes it blurry, you retarded nigger faggot mongoloid.

Didn't he think Saitama was just a bald villain at first? The second time doesn't even matter because Saitama is obviously to strong and Genos should calm down when the villains he's fighting are just humans with huge egos.

NO

No it doesn't fag. Blur is when you reduce sharpness.

Garou's voice actor will deliver and he basically stands still in that part, so don't worry that much user.

You've got to be fucking kidding right?
The shading on Genos, and everyone else with an ounce of metal on them, is fucking abysmal. It looks unrealistic and like cheap shit, and is especially terrible in motion because it just instantly draws the eye to it.
The majority of the action sequences have sacrificed having real animation for utilizing fast cuts and weird blurs that hides the fact there's very little motion in any of the scenes.
The character models are inconsistent as hell, if you just look at this thread then there are few pictures of Garou and Genos where they have consistent faces. Not to mention the fact that Murata's style seems to have been dropped entirely, aside from Saitama and maybe Fubuki

People keep saying it's just because S1 was so good, but I think even in a vacuum considering absolutely nothing else S2 still looks like cheap shit.

Why do they always cut out the moment of impact on every action scene?

>Genos
kek, where does he looks terrible??
>real animation for fast cuts and weird blurs
where? They were animated sequences if you didn't notice.
>consistent faces
Do you mean you want them consistent when it is animated? kek
>Murata style
where? All the shots are great. Almost traced.

>when yuru yuri has better animation then onepunchman

Attached: 1495559607_pudding.gif (540x281, 1.87M)

Would you take them?

Season 2 definitely looks worse than most seasonal anime

All that stupidity over some anime you don't even like is pathetic.

Inspired by western movie directors.

Kinda reminds me of viewtiful joe

>i-it's not blurry i s-swear
Shill harder.

Attached: 1555445053921.jpg (1164x654, 161K)

ok now i know you're just baiting. if you don't mind we're all already very miserable with how this season is without retard-kuns shitting up the thread

Attached: 284.png (136x165, 61K)

>when some school anime has better animation then onepunchman

Attached: 1550299716_tumblr_plyg73kPOu1r2rp33o2_500.gif (500x281, 2.78M)

Please, pretend to be retarded over there

It only hurts so much...

i think i liked ep 1 more. ep 2 wasn't as funny. I honestly think the series is at its best when they focus more on comedy than action. Personally, I don't get so bent out of shape about the animation like you fuckers do, granted I don't read the manga. As far as story issues, feels like they wasted too much time in that hero recruitment center for the character to not be apart of the second half. I mean they spent so much time developing him just for them to cut to the big tit girl grooming Saitama. Would have much preferred to have ignored big hair guy completely, or made the episode mostly about him and have him show off his power in public. Oh well. If another episode is like ep 2 then i might drop the series. If next episode picks back up the pacing of ep 1 then there's really big promise for a better season than season 1.

now that's some damn good anime

>literally overlapped as I said
Are you autistic or blind?

also really wanted to see more of King and Saitama being friends.

IM GETTING UPSET

Attached: oNE pUnCh S2.png (640x640, 651K)

>can't counter so I will call for the bait card
kek

Counter what? you have no argument, motion tween with an ok artstyle is not good animation. Animation is movement, camera movement doesn't count.

WHAT SUBGROUP

Do you know what the definition of blur means? it's fucking blurry because of the overlapping frames

He wasn’t a human, though. His blood was purple.

>Where was the Genos smug face
this

Attached: genossmug.jpg (567x425, 78K)

KEKKE DAKE DA

> When the only retard in the thread projects his retardness on the sane people around him.

Please go to bed, boy.

How can you fuck up cg this fucking bad

Oh so you can't see when they move.Thanksfor telling me that.

Based saikibro

Sasuga Midorikawa

Yes it did.

see

This

no one understands the true power of layering frames

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.49_[2019.04.16_13.33.14].jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

The technique to save all anime

i'm crying, Yea Forums, hold me

By drawing and coloring by hand instead of using a 3d model.

Why the fuck would they do that? There are actual frames to make it seem animated. Why ruining it with "ultra instinct"?