Why is it so bad ?

why is it so bad ?

Attached: heroaca_01.png (1600x1280, 2.62M)

Attached: 1555335708023.jpg (850x856, 441K)

It's not

It's not

Attached: wUVyZiD.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

It's not.

Reminder that this was pretty much Yea Forums approved shounen before the anime showed up.

It'd be nice if it had some sense of direction but the story is literally "How I became the #1 Hero" and that allows it to be as meandering and long winded as the mangaka wante it to be. As long as it's still maintaining its rank in the jump Magazine, the anime is BTFOing everything else in the international markets, and every other conceivable form of multimedia production is able to propagate due to its popularity, why stop?

It's not.

shit mc
way too many characters
school setting
no sense of danger

>unapologetic shonenshit
>Generic MC. Overpowered crybaby
>Terrible antagonist
>Terrible rival for MC
>Literally one good arc
>One-dimensional shit-tier waifus
>entire manga is equivalent to the lowest points of Naruto
Oh I don't know.

Attached: 1531512761299.jpg (923x599, 513K)

No shit, back then there was no massive, insufferable fanbase full of newfags.

Not shit but not really good either.

Because the author is too much of a pussy to take risks with his writing. It's all super safe same shit every single arc. If the plot progression was any slower there would be zero progression.
The retards on this board who like it are plebbitors too addicted to capeshit to see the abysmal writing.

that picture looks like DC/Marvel OCs created by 13 year olds on deviantart (if they could draw, that is)

>abysmal writing
as if that didn't apply to 99% of manga

Its awesome. Definetely my fav shounen. I understand that you dont like it OP after all everybody have different points of view.

That doesnt excuse shit writing though. Compare the best of HxH or YYH with the best of BnH and you'll notice an enormous gap in the quality of the writing

Attached: B6A94DA2-438B-4BF3-B953-501CC1D6053C.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Samefag

include him

>17 replies | 17 posters
>samefag
What did he mean by this?

Because it spends too much time on boring as shit slice of life chapters. When it eventually gets to the interesting stuff, the plot feels like it barely inched forward and leaves you unfulfilled.
Also this

> abysmal writing.
> uses a jojo pic
does jojo even have writing ?

Done

You talk like hxh or yyk is great shit while in fact they are the same shounen garbage a hack like togashi always do
>17 posts 17 ips
sure

yeah the gap is huge I get you but it's not like HxH isn't as high profile as bnha, they both have the right to exist and people who bash it just do it out of spite or pure boredom

Because the manga was acceptable before the anime happened. It's flaws became more apparent as time went on.

I actually love it. Waiting paciently for its 4th season

Attached: images (6).jpg (400x350, 14K)

Was good up until they decided to give mc control over his powers. He went from having to outsmart everyone, to having the power to just fuck them up.

It's the most generic shit I've ever seen

Because some shows are good and others aren't good. Bnha isn't good

Attached: 1552690682105.jpg (496x600, 44K)

I tried to watch the first two episodes of this shit because all of you kids are trying to get me into it.
I really had to force myself I had to stop, the direction is so bad it's so childish it's insulting.
Kids also keep retweeting clips with the dub, holyshit it reminds me of the fucking Naruto dub it has gotten so bad you are all worse than cancer we are in the cesspool era.

Manga doesn't have to be the greatest thing in the world. It has to at least have a good story, or an interesting one. Hori can't even manage to do that. In the beginning he had the excuse of it being a relatively new manga and the flaws could be overlooked. But there's 200+ chapters right now and it's still the same shitty writing. Every single arc boils down to the same exact shit. It's like every arc is an advertisement, and the small changes and character additions are the changes ads have throughout the course of a year.
You'd actually have to be retarded to not see it, then again I wouldn't expect anything more than retardation from the herofags who can't even spell basic words like 'patiently' correctly.

>Kids also keep retweeting clips with the dub
you have to go back

Having All Might made up for Deku being a boring piece of shit but now that he's gone it's all about Deku and what a shit hero he is. The pacing's gone to shit as well and drags everything out

i can't believe deku hasn't evolved as a character yet, its really been putting me off from caring about the series.

It's not, but it isn't great either, it's just incredibly overrated

season 1 was dope. Afterwards, we get shitty slice of life tournament arc and tons of shitty slice of life.

O

You have to be 100% soiboy or fujoshit to like this piece of trash.

last 120 chapters have been pretty bad

I don't follow the manga, how has the 7 quirks thing been going so far? Has deku awakened any of his new asspull powers yet or what?

MY

Surprise surprise, Yea Forums is contrarian. Shocker. I agree with you though, before the anime the threads were civil, but popular things must be hated and shitposted on.

>people who bash it just do it out of spite or pure boredom

ah yes, can't criticise anything at all. piss off redditor

>reddit spacing
weak bait

Because there are no good villains.

*Characters

Attached: 1551967181721.gif (400x296, 443K)

Ya, go back in fucking time, when dubs were not the norm
If that's what you mean

ANUS

horikoshi as an artist is good.
horikoshi as a writer is a guy that sees at least 100 different possible easy answers to making an at least DECENT capeshit shonen and picks none of them.
how the fuck.

Attached: MV5BZjA2NmY1OTQtMjE4Mi00NGRkLWFmODUtM2Q3ZTRlYjZhNWYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1024x1517, 354K)

It's unfortunate but not every series can be nearly as good as HxH is.

Another anime for SCHOOL OF ______

WOAH GUYS YOU REALLY BLEW ME OUT OF THE WATER WITH THIS ORIGINAL IDEA HOLY SHIT

>Way to many characters
>No sense of danger
>One dimensional shit-tier waifus

Based anons

It's way too safe desu and most arc just feel the same and not even as entertaining as other shounen shows.
I stopped at the end of season 2 and I never looked back at it.
I am shounenfag and I just don't like it.

Typical Shonen. Enjoy teenagers.

That’s a cute Vigne

its not bad

I miss the mandatory licensing debate thread already.

How many Harry Potter style schools do we need in the anime industry?

There's the Rosario vampire, vampire knight, soul eater, monster girls, zero no tsukaima, blue exorcist, Negima
fucking Naruto

Those are just the first that come to mind

Attached: CeJ2I2aUYAEayHH.jpg (775x1159, 159K)

doesn't help that the fights are bad with no sakuga at all ,the only good fight in the entire series was all might vs nomu.

Cope

How is naruto a school anime , stop listening to youtubers and form your own opinion , naruto and his friends graduate school in episode 1 for fuck's sake.

>How is naruto a school anime?

You are only pretending to be retarded right?

like i said they graduate school in episode one and you never see the episode again.

Don't forget

Attached: dnt.png (684x303, 32K)

Well whatever my point still stands about specialty school anime over all.
Honestly I only watched the first season of Naruto when I was in high school sometime in the mid-2000s, I remember it as a standard School setting.

If Naruto is considered better than this MHA shit it has no hope.

> someone died in the internship arc ?
can confirm naruto is 100x better than japanese capeshit.

Thank you for explaining it to me and I'm sorry about my rudeness earlier.

So, what I'm getting from this is that he wants his manga to become darker but he keeps chickening out.
Is that it?

It means he's a pandering pussy
It means he is unable to take intellectual risks in creativity.
It means he is unoriginal and shit

He allows his personal feelings to get in the way of writing a story with legitimate stakes, yeah

Attached: njiu.png (687x485, 54K)

Holy shit what a fucking faggot ahaha.

Hackshikori is such fucking weak author

Attached: 1451346176238.png (550x409, 613K)

no wonder this manga is shit.

Holy shit! He's a literal onions bitch.

shit pacing. works better when binge read or when animated.

I gotta hand it to the author, every girl in this manga is perfectly designed to be a runway for semen

Attached: uraraka.jpg (1570x2500, 881K)

Because you
>>a) have a brain
>>b) value the lowest semblance of decent writing
>>c) aren't a 12 year old yaoitard and have seen more than one anime.

SEVEN

>character designs were better than the actual characters
>author kept trying to pretend deku wasn't as overpowered as he really was

Attached: 56314663_424101221691583_6475650053355601920_o.jpg (1001x823, 51K)

Yeah, I feel I can respect those who would nail the ones I wouldn't touch.

Literally it's only purpose. Fapbait.

Hori is trying to write two different mangas and it shows.

It's fine. It's just that Yea Forums is Yea Forums now and doesn't enjoy basically anything unless they're pretending to in order to shitpost

seething herocuck

So what's this about 7 quirks?

reminder, revisionist newfags like this retard spread misinformation to even newerfags about BnHA and how much it was hated.

yeah I'm shocked Yea Forums turned on something the instant it got mainstream popular

totally not a forum full of complete, complete fucking losers who don't actually like anything

>Bakugou wants to be a hero
>Bakugou turns down the VA easily without even having to think about it
because the offer is so retarded and contradictory to what he wants to do
>hmm... should I keep going to my most prestigious school and live among the elites
while working towards my goal or do I join this run down circus of freaks and become the opposite of what my goal is to be. Decisions... Decisions...
>herotards pretend this was character development

its super shit just drop it

Attached: 1555379101025.jpg (1285x1512, 398K)

Nobody wants a superhero anime where MC has to shittalk for 15 minutes before throwing punches while crying

Attached: DD957667-0CF8-4B20-86BE-066786597D87.jpg (420x336, 36K)

Shonen is for teenagers and manchildren. Grow up.

moe is for pedophiles , neck yourself.

the fight scenes are especially bad.