Why hasn't Yea Forums created an /ag/ anime generals yet? I'm tired of seeing yugioh...

Why hasn't Yea Forums created an /ag/ anime generals yet? I'm tired of seeing yugioh,precure and prichan threads all the damn time.

Attached: dab2d405730473923d33a32e814950cd.jpg (720x742, 69K)

Prichan threads are fine and comfy. Precure threads are full of manchild redditors. yugioh, naruto threads are underaged faggots who should all be banned.

It's a good idea.

Why single those? What about MHA, Black Clover, Neverland, SnK, Shield Hero, Isekai, One Punch Man, Kaguya, Quintuplets, Raildex, One Piece, Boruto, Bokuben, Yuuragi?

Maybe ignore them then?

Attached: f7990250a60043abd57e29efd23f7844.jpg (640x775, 67K)

Pls don't, we need our containment board or else fujos will flock to /dng/ and detract our serious card game discussions.

>Neverland
But they only appear once new manga spoilers come?

Because Yea Forums is dead unlike Yea Forums

Stepping in precure threads is like literally browsing safe space subreddits. Faggots fucking ban you if you even so much as say hugtto is not good. You get mass reported on the spot.

The catalog killed Yea Forums culture.

Prove me wrong.

this, we need to remove anime discussion at all costs and leave only bait threads of hxh vs anime of the day.

Filter them then retard.
Shounenshit threads should be deleted on sight.

That's not the point.
There's a limited number of threads allowed on the board at the same time, generals threads have enough forced activity to push actually good threads off the catalog.

>No mention of Fateshit threads
At least try be less obvious

but there are only like 2-3 of them, they're hardly visible

Prichan? More like priflop because no one is watching that garbage.
Watch a show with actual substance like Shining Star.

Attached: file_18.png (690x1200, 489K)

Catalog culture is just a symptom of the truly notorious change of increased bump-limit + removal of proper auto-sage. That's what allows these circlejerk zombie threads to exist.

Prove me wrong.

>that's not the point
>we should remove everything I don't like so the filter and hide options are virtually useless

Use a filter then dumbass. Two of them have been idiot-proofed for you.
Oh no, the one thread that contains the precurefags is preventing reddit-tier waifu threads from surviving. What do you even want to talk about? This season is even more shit than the last.

Every little girl shit is complete trash expect pripara.

>Prichan threads
They are also full of manchildren

The catalog is as old as futaba you fucking newfag.

>expect pripara
user Pripara ended, you can't expect more of a show that's ended

never happened. whiny del/u/sional mahotards.

Prichan threads are full of spics

>never happened
Where were you last year?

Name one fanbase that isn't full of spics.

Sure, that's what we really need to raise the quality of the board, more fucking generals.

I meant "except" bro. Fuck phoneposting

Lain and Gochiusa. Spics are too lowQ to get them.

I rather be in a dead board that in a sea full of low quality shitposting desu.

Yea Forums is slow enough to have these threads without having the board ruined as Yea Forums was. There aren't that much generals either.
Unironically use filters if you don't want to see them, that's what they're here for.

Attached: 1555024598684.jpg (1099x1600, 359K)

Mexicans and Peruvians love Gochiusa.

Well good thing they hate Hugtto now because it isn't the new one.

This girl looks like she does enko.

chileans too

>There's been a constant precure thread on Yea Forums for 7 years

Attached: 1325665186119.png (1024x1024, 175K)

A thread take an hour or more to drop off even with the series generals.
Remove them and this place will become a Yea Forums Yea Forums shithole.

in the thread. I saw nothing like that, just mahotards shitting on Huggto at every opportunity and then throwing a hissy fit acting oppressed because people disagreed with their opinion.

The actual problem with generals is
>Bump
>Page 9
>Irrelevant shit to keep this thread alive

Fuck off.

Because /vg/ creates even more cancer than Yea Forums.