Kyoani hate thread

It's good to have a thread to vent your anger on this shit studio now and then, right?

Attached: Shit.jpg (600x276, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/170080841/#q170081034
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172173507
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/183075183/#q183093974)
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174093604/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174181981/#174186443
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174931723/#174937971
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174764305/#174782857
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/175048475/#175049070
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172409454/)
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172445992/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck new kyoani and fuck kyoanusfags

I dislike how Kyoanifags tout this studio as the pinnacle of civilization.

their shows are gay and boring

Why do they only release faggot shit now? What's their endgame?

They want fujobucks because otaku don't give them any now.

False. Moe Otaku would throw millions for another cgdct like keion. It's just that they think pandering to bored housewives and fujoshits is better for some reason.

Tsuruflop flopped hard and Free season 3 sold like average, not even fujos care about the swimming bishonen anymore

Then why did MaiDragon flop?

VOUS ME PETEZ LES COUILLES KYOANI J'EN PEUX PLUS DE VOTRE CONSENSUS DE MERDE ARRETEZ AVEC LE MOESHIT AVEC UNE HISTOIRE QUI TIENS PAS DEBOUT VOUS PUEZ LA MERDE OK ? STEP UP

Attached: 1552824426790.png (1000x566, 253K)

Based

>Free season 3 sold like average
Free is definitely over the hill and busted now but it still sells better than any other show kyoani makes.

Tumblr shit. Jokes aside, it is a moderate success.

Fucking pretentious source killers samefacing faggots

They are just a meme skeleton studio now. Not worth getting mad over.

Rent
Free

Attached: 0427.gif (760x427, 3.1M)

When was the last time they made a good show? I think hyouka was last one and even then it was nothing compared to the brilliance of haruhi and k-on.

>Kyoani refused to be the ones doing Maidragon S2 for more fujoshit
Fuck this studio.

Attached: 1540756830920.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

Because they have an established fanbase from the past 2 successful seasons. Long term cake fujo fans would buy everything they throw at them.

It's mostly this.
Even though I've only liked 3 things from them in the past 8 years I can't really hate the studio too much for it.
They're getting enough success from what they're doing so I can see why they wouldn't change what they're doing.

Amaburi was good

Attached: 02.jpg (1280x911, 173K)

They dug their own grave when they decided to animate their own shitty LNs and gay anime.

Egghead

>this is how the fucker wastes his life
>anime hate threads are now allowed on Yea Forums
No. And hurry up and kill yourself KHK.

Gay and flops!

And another flop for kyoani haahahaha

Back to discord, kyoanusfag.

I won't take them seriously again until they release an anime with a male MC, no faggotry, no moeshit, like Hyouka.

Best thread on Yea Forums right now

So 20th century denmoku?

>irrational hate

Gays are not welcome

>OP and his thread

Attached: ugly slut.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

they attract the lowest of otaku scum, fujoshits and yurishitters

>they attract the lowest of otaku scum
clearly not since you don't like them

I renamed my dog as kyoani and it shitted like crazy for some time and then died.

Les and fuck bird also flopped. Yamada should stop making another boring muh shishunki with gay girls shit.

kek

stop replying to yourself

>hates what is probably the best studio in the industry

OP is braindead. He can't even explain what's so bad about the studio or why he's so obsessed with them in particular.

>projection

I genuinely thought that it was hilarious. Sorry, drone.

>Kyoani refused to be the ones doing Maidragon S2
You have no proof.

They're the best and after VEG, I suspect, true renaissance men and women, if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1554963092790.png (500x737, 366K)

I have serious doubts user. I'm probably the second most hardcore Kyoani fan on the board and i DON'T do this. Link 15 examples from the last moth that or i'll conclude that you're lying.

Should I make a thread talking about what I love about Kyoani? Should we leave OP to his mental illness?

You have discord for that

No need for that.

But, OP, I don't use discord.

Everyone know all the kyoani shilling is done from discord.

Why not? I only became so interested in Kyoani and came to like them so much because of insanely obsessed & retarded haters like OP.

Haruhi S3 when brooooossssss

Because this thread is ours.

It’s obvious you were indoctrinated by ultra faggots like kvin and ultimatebetax.

I don't. Enlighten me on the subject and why it is bad if it even exists. link examples of such a thing.

Please no, I don't want them to ruin Haruhi with VEG-tier visual clutter and post processing diarrhea.

I'll be most afraid of gay character designs if kyoani were to animate haruhi anime.

I'm actually permanently banned from twitter and never followed them.

>kvin and ultimatebetax
what have they done wrong? Also again I only researched and came to like them because of people on here allays bitching about them. I bet OP is probably the person that made me a fan

Godani is no 1. Deal with it.

lol no

Fuck moe shit eaters

I wish Kyoani was still a moeshit studio. At least they were able to do that well, unlike the sappy melodrama they're shitting out now.

What is kyoani so good, bros?

Fuck them for Free S3, shittiest and ugliest season ever. From cute moe boys to ugly shit with knife chins and shit story. And fuck fujos that buy their trash. I can't wait for Free to die so they can't rape it anymore.

Attached: 343548529.jpg (307x368, 21K)

>Les and fuck bird
My sides

At least they gave us 8YAG

Go whine in your shitty discord, dimwit drone.

i don't use discord though.

The entire thread and its format is Yea Forums. This place has been Yea Forums with anime reaction pics for fucking years now.

what is your favorite studio?

>Falseflagging this hard
Pathetic.

Dogakobo & 3hz

Boners.

Post Violet ninja run

Remove the 'r'

it's actually true.

i'm()
these are good studios

Cope

seriously fuck kyoani. They killed my dog

>HURR I hate Kyoani, they're so shit

Why?

>t..t.. they just are!!!

They don't make good anime anymore, nig.

They are shit.

They just rip off from better works these days like VEG, which is shameless naruto rip off.

Violet Evergarden was really good. They can't please everyone but that doesn't mean they're shit.

pottery

FUCK Hibike and FUCK Shuuichi

cringe thread

>all he can do is spout memes because he has no real criticism
>Yea Forums's shounentard regular is here

>Violet Evergarden was really good
LMAO
M
A
O

Aaahhh fuck kyoani and fuck niggers

Their shows are boring and melodramatic
Basically animated Dawson’s Creek

>Violet Evergarden was really good.
An anime aimed at bored housewives is good?

>FUCK Shuuichi
Calm down Kumiko.

Shoe bro Fucking dumped by kumiko

that's very subjective and this can be said about hundreds of shows from hundreds of currently operating studios. this obsession with Kyoani is retarded

Remember when kyoani was actually good? Ahhhhh lucky star, haruhi, keion

Good shows but I like them more now. Violet Evergarden is the greatest work of art this century, in my opinion.

The aesthetic of VEG itself reeks of mainstream pandering that I fucking hate it. I also don't like shallow schmaltzy shit.

I don't hate kyoani but I think most of their shows are boring and they're generally giga overrated.

Attached: 1551486900156.png (640x640, 708K)

Masa is a boring Gary Stu and true patricians understand that Shoe was the best character.

Attached: 1548019944790.jpg (1920x1080, 809K)

>Violet Evergarden is the greatest work of art this century
Kill yourself, KHK.

I admit they're really good at what they do and have the some of the best production values in the industry, but I can not stand the type of shows they make.

>calling others by his name
epic false flag

here comes the faggot manchild with his made up boogyman

>The aesthetic of VEG itself reeks of mainstream pandering that I fucking hate it.
Oh please explain further, I absolutely love it. It's my favourite style.

>I also don't like shallow schmaltzy shit.
I see, but it's not shallow.

Stop replying to yourself.

Post sauce.

I'm replying to myself now

>the drone posting same garbage for the 58686869696969th time
your batteries are damaged

you're being too obvious user

Kyoanifags get more defensive and delusional as their anime keep getting worse, a deadly combination.
It's no surprise that every discussion is shit now.

Where's my Kumiko figure

No figures for flops

>Kyoanifags get more delusional
>as their anime keep getting worse
Ironic because their work has generally gotten better.

I want to flop Kumiko's hair

>Kyoanifags get more defensive and delusional
Careful not to delude yourself. Their output has generally been better.

Who the fuck is KHK?
I just want to laugh at Kyoanifags for being delusional

How do >We call KHK-Spouting Nigger, lads?

Please don't bully our resident sperg.

Attached: 1542563478178.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

RENT FREE

>being this new

Attached: 5843782743928243.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Only Anusniggers know that person, retard.

>anusniggers
>it's literally him and he's mad

I'm laughing so hard right now. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 8724782368325483.jpg (839x1083, 217K)

>Hurrr I post smug moeshit, I'm superior
Stay retarded, retard.

Attached: ks8fof2wd.webm (852x480, 2.84M)

Keep projecting moron.

>replying twice
keep seething schizo

Attached: kd83od.png (600x644, 303K)

Fuck KHK

he's really on a rampage today. his irrational and obsessive hate for such a beautiful studio is mindboggling

ACK 2.0

>replying to himself whilst necrobumping his garbage thread
no, that's you

Exactly something ACK would say.

>no one gave him any attention so he had to reply to himself
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 89342748237385925.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

You would know, wouldn't you?

I bet he's also behind the ridiculous THK meme even though 75% of Yea Forums hates tsunderes

Obviously samefagging is obvious

>being this triggered
stay mad cuck

>hurr Yea Forums is one person
what the fuck?

Attached: Untitled 1.png (462x242, 6K)

fuck kyoani, fuck hyouka, fuck hibike, fuck the stupid haruhi bitch fuck that studio

Shut the fuck up already you turbo autistic nigger. Kyoani are great.

Attached: 823743824477894.jpg (850x900, 302K)

let the beatings commence

Attached: 98345873349878359835.png (361x441, 85K)

Kill yourself already KHK.

obsessed

OP is a wanker with no life.

RENT FREE

Supreme Irony.

>look mommy, i can do it too

Attached: 545738533893.gif (498x338, 998K)

Take your pills

Damn. You really want it bad, don't you?

Attached: 28349525947343.gif (480x269, 3.04M)

I wonder if you can guess how many posts were me. Phoneposting makes it so easy.

Attached: 1520896021931.jpg (540x545, 44K)

we know you've been spamming your bullshit all over your shitty thread KHK. Also fuck you, don't use my wife to shitpost.

You're known to make threads like this and reply to yourself for hours on end. I'd say about 2/3rds are yours KHK.

schizo

Only made flops and yaoishit in the last 5 years

this

It was actually all me.

Attached: by me.png (542x10000, 1.6M)

garbage yuribait studio

All me.

Fucking based

jesus christ user

Why are you stealing my (you) faggot

What the fuck is your end game? I can't even tell if you hate or like Kyoani anymore.

We don't hate KyoAni. We hate its pretentious and retarded fanbase that eats up even there mediocre and shit works.

I'm not even mad anymore. I legitimately feel bad for you. Seek help.

based and schizopilled

My stance is this: I don't eat up KyoAni works but K-On is exactly as good as it is claimed. So say what you want but leave that out of it.

I'm surprised you actually posted this. Are you going to finally commit suicide now?

b a s e d

Based

So basically everyone in this board

Attached: py9NcxL.jpg (1000x820, 82K)

Now I don't know about the rest of you guys but me, personally, if I were being honest, I'd have to say I don't really like staple Yea Forums threads on Yea Forums and I think people should refrain from making them. The way I see it they only bring the quality of this board down. I don't know, that's just my opinion, you know? Honestly.

why are you the way you are

Wow are you me?

>171 posts
>60 IPs
I bet OP is feeling pretty lonely.
Sage, reported.

What else can you do with 4chanx and tampermonkey?

Wait, what?

Oh sweet summer child.

Emulate Yea Forums pass and do GETs pretty consistently. With a phone tether through USB I'm practically unbannable without a range block, and even then I have private VPNs to get around it easily.

Attached: You5.png (1280x720, 614K)

I'm confused. What exactly is that?

Stop bragging KHK.

he probably means the VEG autist and assorted falseflaggers

It's pretty pathetic to go to such an extent just to be able to do such a useless and non-productive thing as hating mindlessly on an anime studio (which is number 1 Yea Forums behavior) and creating threads that clog the board all the while not putting forward any good argument and not even trying to create a discussion, while the thread is deleted without having accomplished anything.
It's like your entire being is made of shit. It's truly pitiful.

What do you expect? KHK truly is insane.

Stop with SoL and do some action anime!

He's well on his way to being worse than ACK. It's just ridiculous how this guy can be so anally devastated by Kyoani.

Who? Is this another idiot that made himself known through absurd behavior like a certain other shitposter from the Madoka threads?
Remember to FUCKING SAGE when replying to a shitposting thread.

user, he's worse than ACK at this point. ACK doesn't go out of his way to make threads like this. I guess success really breeds jealousy.

Pretty much, this guy is known for going balistic over Violet Evergarden threads.

Attached: 475873495724298432.png (3112x1368, 947K)

Here is the current pasta..

KHK is an autistic, multi IP, ban evading spammer with an irrational & unjustified hatred for Kyoani. He often spams the term "kyoanus" or cries about "cultists". He scans the board for any Kyoto Animation related thread to spam hate in. He does this for 12 - 17 hours a day. He also creates threads himself good/bad then spams them with hate & replies to himself for hours on end.

He was banned 8 times in this thread.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/170080841/#q170081034

Had over 50 of his posts deleted in this thread.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172173507

He samefags a lot. See this link to a collection of his deleted posts.(boards.fireden.net/a/thread/183075183/#q183093974)

He often likes to force studio wars. He tries to force conflict between Kyoani and X.
Examples:

Here he tried to force a studio war between Kyoani and Trigger. He thinks he can use trigger fans as his personal army.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174093604/

He had over 15 of his comments deleted here as well as admitting to posting from 4 smartphones and 3 laptops.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174181981/#174186443

Notice how the moderators deleted his comment here.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174931723/#174937971

As well as forcing studio wars he likes to false flag as a cross boarder.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174764305/#174782857
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/175048475/#175049070

Here is a false flag thread(boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172409454/) he made which he then followed up with a response thread(boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172445992/) a while later. Notice how the image and filenames are the same.

As you can see, this spammer has brain damage. He hates it when people like things that he doesn't. He tries his hardest to get people to dislike Kyoani and uses any means necessary.

Imagine collecting all this information for an imaginary boogeyman. Yikes.

Based

This spammer needs actual medical attention.

>DAMAGE CONTROLLING

Attached: md8gs2x.png (690x968, 920K)

Seek professinal psychiatric help.

Attached: 738247488372549.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

>He was banned 8 times in this thread.
>boards.fireden.net/a/thread/170080841/#q170081034
Looking at that they seemed to get off lightly compared to the Yorimoi threads.

Attached: 528937484232584.gif (200x200, 63K)

Good thread

True. Mods would babysit yorimoi threads. It's well known that they selectively moderate. They like to defend tripfucks too.

He sounds pretty based desu

IKR. It's been hilarious watching the retard OP get constantly BTFO.

Attached: 5823745937548395732.png (722x882, 401K)

your obsession with kyoshit and your made up boogyman is embarrassing at this point
>falling for the obvious bait
lurk moar

>referring to himself in the 3rd person

Attached: nico.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>another set of samefag autism
disgusting

Try again schizo.

Attached: 572945890348.png (1200x472, 65K)

what the fuck?

Attached: Screencap.png (373x167, 4K)

I think KHK is going insane. He seems to think everyone is a samefag, he really is ACK 2.0!

Making a shit thread and staying in it doesn't seem as bad as ack that can ruin 4 proper threads simultaneously.
I even recall him getting redirected to a Brazilian thread on /int/ and proceeding to claim all they were all the Akemi using google translate. Hard to imagine anyone can compete with that level of insanity.

keep sucking kyoshit cuck like the obsessed kyoshitcucsucker you are. cheap photo edits by the way.

FUCK OFF SCHIZO

Attached: Screencap 2.png (714x142, 4K)

why does this KHK guy seem to think everyone is the same person? why is he so obsessed with kyoani anyway?

What’s the point in watching boring crap even if it has good animation?

>being this mad
t.

Attached: autistic cunt.png (522x561, 1.13M)

>KHK
>SCHIZO
This is some next-level autism.

From an outsider's perspective: Anyone can download an image and use it to shitpost, it doesn't necessarily mean it's the same guy. Using the same meme words like Kyoanus isn't a tell of whether someone is the same poster too, seeing how popular of an insult it is nowadays like "Kyoani drones". It honestly feels like the Anti-KHK user(s?) here seems to be obsessed one because anyone who doesn't believe KHK exists seems to be damage controlling or samefagging. It's honestly pretty sad on both sides, whether the other side exists or not.

Attached: OishiPKizuna.png (270x328, 66K)

(You)

Honestly just kill yourself already.

Fuck off, Copper

Attached: Cop.jpg (1440x2381, 892K)

Fuck off.

Why the fuck is this trash still up mods?

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Your constant whining is gay and boring.

Get lost already, nigger.

Shouldn't you spooks be busy monitoring more important boards like /pol, /r9k/, and Yea Forums? Get the fuck off my board.

Are you that sperg who's always whining about the studio and spamming "kyoanus". Christ just get a fucking life already.

Piss off.

Attached: 13472893453859.jpg (640x960, 139K)

Fuck off you stupid piece of garbage.

t. landwhale who's mad they wont produce his favourite show

>koe no cutachi subhuman
le epic bait XDEEEEEEEEEE

It's funny that KHK doesn't seem to realize that his hate is actually free advertising for the studio

>Kyoanus need to create their own boogeyman due to their inability to accept that their current studio is shit
Sasuga Moepig cancer.

Attached: mei_spyce.jpg (1280x720, 395K)

It's true. I didn't even know Kyoani existed when i came here but now i'm a proud fan.

and the absolute best part is the studio has no idea he even exists or care for that matter

I don't care for moe but i promise to shill it just for you. There are 100s of actually bad studios but you're autistically obsessed with one of the few decent ones.

It's funny how AKHK doesn't seem to realize KHK doesn't exist. Absolutely obsessed

Attached: 93742378955.png (558x491, 230K)

The irony of your post is too good.

It's really sad just how hard you try.

Hibikek movie better be good

If ShuumikO isnt OTP we riot

Pretty sad how AKHK has been reduced to samefagging as well. The glownigger was right all along.

Sure but you fags have pissed shaftfags, triggerfags, A1fags, bonesfags, madhousefags, etc. on daily basis right?

Just how the fuck do you fags believe that there's only one person who shitting on Kyoani.

Attached: 1516454272013.png (1280x720, 803K)

henry

Of courser no one believes that only ONE PERSON hates Kyoani, you fucking moron.
The fact is however, that a certain brain-dead user IS obsessed and posts regularly about it.

>Sure but you fags have pissed shaftfags, triggerfags, A1fags, bonesfags, madhousefags, etc. on daily basis right?
I genuinely don't do this, Yea Forums is not one person.

>Just how the fuck do you fags believe that there's only one person who shitting on Kyoani.
We don't. More than one person is but that doesn't mean there isn't an obsessed spammer here.

>HURR everyone is a samefag
You literally are ACK 2.0.

Attached: 4789572482343.png (704x188, 6K)

Why do you keep samefagging AKHK?

Nigger stop embarrassing yourself.

Why do keep posting these as proof?

It's fans remind me of hunterchads

Attached: 1515960126784.png (560x629, 352K)

Stop linking your post. Also because i'm genuinely not a samefag and there isn't much else i can do but promptly post a screencap. That way it couldn't have been edited or anything.

>AKHK
That implies that someone actually likes that idiot.

Come on AHK. Even ACK puts more efforts in his posts again Akemi.

>HURR Yea Forums is one person
>everyone is a samefag
Fuck off KHK

What the fuck are you going on about now? are you broken?

Literally every newfag does this. Kyoani is babby's first artfag studio.

Seems like you're the broken one, considering you're so obsessed, AKHK. At least Akemi exists.

Please off yourself as soon as possible

>Literally every newfag does this.
Give me 15 examples from the last month then.

>Kyoani is babby's first artfag studio.
Doesn't mean they're not the best.

Kill yourself already.

Your obsession knows no bounds does it? Seek medical attention asap, you're a tumour on the anime community.

>KHK is an autistic, multi IP, ban evading spammer with an irrational & unjustified hatred for Kyoani
Have you ever considered this might be more than one person? I might be KHK and not even realize it.

Not everyone has to like your garbage studio, Kyoanifags.

Attached: 1554398104883.gif (846x975, 2.51M)

You should all kill yourself.

I don't need to prove the sky is blue. Don't ask me to prove something you can easily prove yourself by spending any amount of time outside this thread.

Attached: 83745835754837.webm (853x480, 372K)

Apart from the odd false flag, it's not common. I knew he was bullshitting.

I honestly feel ashamed for peaceful Kyoani fans. Even hunterchads aren't this autistic.

What's wrong? This thread itself proves that "KHK" is more than one person. KHK goes on every site across the internet and you wont be able to spread your copypasta research there because only here will anyone listen to your insanity. People don't like Kyoto Animation.

I don't gotta prove anything to you, Anonymous #187182472. Go outside.

Attached: 1532374280749.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

How many times are you going to make this retarded thread? Fucking get lost already.

No.

You're mental illness is astounding.

No faggot

Attached: 238943825437489.jpg (457x686, 174K)

Haven't you Kyoniggers heard of filters? Why let this KHK fellow live rent free in your heads to the point that you learned his posting patterns? No matter how many times you tell him to kill himself he won't. The damage has already been done.

Is this ACK / henry / shawn ?

>replying twice
>phonepsting

Attached: 8243742352794.jpg (1440x810, 107K)

Dumb newfag

It's KHK. Basically ACK 2.0. I've never someone seething this much, Ishidate must've fucked his mother.

They censored all the nipples and nude scenes of maid dragon that's worse than how MiA and UzaMaid got.

Attached: zd6ab789d15136d8b3cad837efa405c08.jpg (1000x601, 221K)

KHK is no where close to the level ACK.

He's worse. KHK has been doing this for almost 3 fucking years now. He used to spam old hibike threads and since upped the autism 10fold after Evergarden aired too.

They also did this though. The anime was more than we could've asked for.

Attached: 39487234893734.webm (720x404, 2.93M)

Will you fuck off and die already? Holy shit. Every fucking day you're obsessively bitching about this one fucking studio. You must have chronic brain damage.

>3 years
You compare this amateur to ACK? Study your lore, boy

You are one sad, sad bastard.

Fucking retarded newfag. Comparing this two-bit shitposter to ACK is an insult to true autism.

Well he's definitely on his way there if he keeps this shit up.

>2019
>people unironically defending ACK's honor
What bizzaro thread have I walked in to

Fuck off, garbage eater.

Well he does do a better job of moderating Yea Forums than the actual mods, I mean just look at the fact that this cancer thread is still up. At least he keeps crackshippers in check.

Hello, is this the new ACK thread?

ACK did absolutely nothing wrong.

I'm amazed ack hasn't appeared.

all anime fans are schizos?

Uh, I think you guys went off track. The defining characteristic of ACK is that he sees his boogeyman and nemesis !Akemi everywhere, not that he shitposts anime or studios he doesn't like.
This is fucking basic common knowledge for anyone who isn't a complete newfag.
In this scenario, the "ACK" is the guy screaming at his boogeyman KHK, not the opposite.
"KHK" probably doesn't even exist, while !Akemi was a tripfag before he got banned, so this behaviour is actually more deranged than what ACK does.

Attached: Homura-and-Sayaka-homusaya-homura-x-sayaka-37832008-500-647.png (500x647, 318K)

This. In this case AKHK would be ACK.

uh oh

>it's the yurishitter who always baits ACK
>The defining characteristic of ACK is that he sees his boogeyman and nemesis !Akemi everywhere
He also accuses everyone of being a samefag like this spammer.

>studios he doesn't like
Studios/Crack, Potato/PotAto

>and it's KHK

Why haven't you offed yourself yet AKHK?

cringe

Why haven't you KHK?

That looks like shit, user.

See

Even I was your bogeyman you could easily filter me, unlike ACK.

No this is KHK-Spouting Faggot Seethe time.
Oh well, there is no difference anyway.

(You)

Attached: 82944823094.png (618x618, 65K)

why do people hate megax? i can understand and see on kvin cause the cancer he birthed that is sakufags

>This is what happens when there is no KyoAni show for a second season in a row

>Studios/Crack, Potato/PotAto
Not even that makes sense. ACK only reacts when someone baits him, he doesn't go out of his way to make anti-crack threads.

Attached: 1554592857778.jpg (900x600, 277K)

Wow this guy needs serious help. I can't imagine being this obsessed with a studio i hate. What a sad existence this must be.

That's why KHK is worse. To be fair it's this() yurinigger who always baits him, that's the problem. ACK does this board a service by keeping crackshippers at bay, the only problem is that he ends up destroying more threads than he saves.

>why do people hate megax?
>people
>implying
This is KHK's mental illness. Anyone who likes or acknowledges the good that the studio do in any way is automatically a "cultist" or bad. He has debilitating brain damage.

>KHK
>worse
>when you can just hide and filter his posts
How is destroying threads, and even entire boards, better than this again?

>The ABSOLUTE State of This Thread......

JUST NUKE IT MODS!

Attached: Poision.jpg (736x507, 78K)

Shitting on something that drags down the standards of the board like crack is one thing. Obsessive and irrational hatred of one of the best studios, a studio that literally aids the industry is an entirely different thing. No studio is perfect but 'you' can't pretend that the arguably best one is the devil because 'you' dislike one certain aspect of their work or hate their fanbase. Yea this subhuman is worse than ACK.

He dislikes your studio. Get over it. Even j*j* and barneyfag does more damage than that retard, obsessed-kun.

dis

Why is there always a shitty thread like this? Is it the same retard constantly making them?

>This much of autism
You do Aware that your post looks exactly like ACK's post right, Anti-KHK kun?

Replying means baited

not anymore, see He spammed this garbage over 350 times in VE threads and that's just one of his pasta.

and some VEGfag keeps making Sorayori hate threads too.

You should all be locked in an asylum

>you do aware
?

Attached: 489347459385254.jpg (1600x1584, 191K)

>That's why KHK is worse.
No, that's why the comparison is retarded and doesn't make sense.
As I said, the guy screaming for KHK is the "ACK" of this scenario.
And ACK doesn't do any service to this board you idiot, the only reason why people post crack in the first place is seeing him sperg.
Lurk more, newfag.

Attached: Sayaka-Homura-puella-magi-madoka-magica-34762194-424-600.jpg (424x600, 204K)

Shit false flag and no it obviously does not. ACK links dozens of posts in this replies accusing them all of being !Akemi

>same posting style
>same bait
>same false flags
>minutes apart on the same day
When will this guy's obsession stop?

Attached: obsession personified.png (1750x1046, 460K)

>the yurifuck is siding with KHK
YIKES

>people called Violet Evergarden a disappointment before it aired
What the fuck? So retards are just pretending it's bad out of spite?

Look at you desesperely trying to make people belive you are more than one person.

You are not making "anyone" mad, you are not outsmarting anyone, you are just pathetic and you should kill yourself

These posts show nothing but how harmless this KHK retard is compared to ACK and co.

I know and i'm not that piece of shit. I cannot let a literal anime hating scum pretend Kyoani is bad. That shit happens because bastards like KHK force conflict between Kyoani and X, this is the fucker's agenda. He tries to use sora yori fans to hate on Kyoani. Once the next kyoani shows airs, guaranteed this bastard will force conflict between it and whatever other popular show airs at the same time. He likes to use people and waste their time. People should be informed so as not to fall for it.

imagine taking the time to reply to all these faggots you're just as mad

>ACK does this board a service by keeping crackshippers at bay
He really doesn't. That's his main problem, he doesn't understand that flipping your shit about something in a really overblown manner just encourages people to do it more. Crackposting wouldn't be anything close to a problem if it weren't for ACK encouraging the few shitposters who do it too much. And most "crackshippers" are relatively harmless, who gives a fuck if someone ships some dumb pair as long as they're not obnoxious about it?

>the only problem is that he ends up destroying more threads than he saves.
That's an understatement. ACK has been utterly destroying discussion of Madoka and a bunch of other random series for going on six years now. And that's not even touching on the shit he gets up to on countless other sites. The man is a menace.

Stop replying to yourself

I dunno, ack would divide them into more columns.

are mods on break? because this thread should have hit the deadzone at LEAST an hour ago.

Attached: rent free coffee.png (250x300, 40K)

The irony, one year and half and still seething.

>criticizing sora yori means you like VEG
I hate both for being over dramatic schlock. VEG however at least had good animation, sora yori looked like shit, was written like shit, and was really just shit.

based

What do you think of Violet Evergarden?

You just copied this from one of his old posts. And it's not really related to what's been said in this thread. And you fucked up a bunch of the post links which he wouldn't usually do. 3/10 effort

BASED

The errors in referring to other posts are uncharacteristic.

ACK also links bunch of fireden links, newfag.
Lurk more.

A better attempt, but the "pass posting" thing should be linking two posts within a minute of each other to imply that they are a samefag with a pass.

>barneyfag
who?

replace pedos with ponies

>yuriturd still at it
>if you link the archive you're like ACK
You are retarded. This is like saying, "you use English therefore you are also like ACK because he uses English". Now you're just being fucking moronic.

>Mentally ill Kyoaniturd is ACK for real
AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1546697712860.jpg (690x720, 77K)

"cub" fetishit? haven't seen any spm like this on Yea Forums.

True story, his ACK is from my city. I get his bans from time to time.

based Satania poster

One time some user made a thread asking who the spammer in his IP range was that kept getting banned. The spammer? The one and only ACK. Thread got deleted before we could find out where he was from.

>Mentally ill Kyoani hater is ACK for real
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 782347284584548.png (686x702, 582K)

based Satania poster

cringe

stop replying to yourself

based Satania poster

Not gonna lie, mentioning Kyoani on Yea Forums should be bannable.