Black Clover

Attached: KingOfShonen.jpg (960x1619, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKt3NwcZZGg
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Shounen genre
This confirms that CR are a bunch of retards with shit taste

The new Toriko.

Toriko wasn't well know at all outside of Japan. Plus Toriko was hella gay.

Who gives a shit what CR thinks

that would be dr stone

exactly

You should. CR is the largest exporter of anime outside of China, and Japan looks to them for an "understanding" of western anime fandom.

Then how haven't we got a battle high school shounen about a trans gay purple haired MarySue, or is that just MHA?

Attached: 13879352_1677839975874178_2975407281717026605_n.jpg (400x225, 10K)

>CR pushes Black Clover as hard as they can because they want to keep the MHA audience outside of when MHA is airing
>it doesn't work because nobody in the west gives a fuck about Black Clover
sad

Goddamn how much are they getting paid to shill Black Clover? Like damn it’s not the worst ever but chill out holy fuck

Based. Compared to this.

Attached: ShonenForBeginners.png (262x241, 94K)

>Hunterchads
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

oh no no no no

most of us wanted to kill ourselves midway through episode 1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LKt3NwcZZGg

fucking shonens man, 1st episode of kimetsu no yaiba reminded me of this but crying instead of yelling

what the actual fuck. Is the director of this series deaf?

Attached: 14BCA4A6-9269-4B6B-9383-7D4F979612A8.jpg (520x1128, 144K)

it's more like they wanted Asta to be the most generic mother shonen protagonist possible. So he of course has to be loud and obnoxious.

But he didn't cry the entire episode

yeah but once he got a reason to cry he didn't stop

>mfw the only MCs i actually like out of all the Jump seires i read are Tanjiro, Yuuji and Yonagi
I have weird tastes desu.

And that's a bad thing? There's also shows outside shonen that have protags who cried after they lose someone important to them

Shonen threads truly are the shit stain on Yea Forums

>it's more like they wanted Asta to be the most generic mother shonen protagonist possible.
I mean he is

pretty much the only thing positive I've heard about him is that he's a "chad" which is meaningless

Hunter x Hunter is considered an anime for beginners in the same way that 1984 or the works of Shakespeare are counted as literature for beginners. It's wise to have people experience high quality work early as it allows them to more effectively form a sense of what's good and bad. No one would ever recommend a series like Black Clover to beginners as it's nothing but a puerile, cynical cash grab designed to bilk money out of the poor fools who were never able to form a taste of their own and instead are limited to sucking down whatever slop they can find. Crunchyroll is performing a disservice to anime watchers in general by encouraging people to watch Black Clover, while Netflix is doing the right thing by attempting to help people access high quality series like Hunter x Hunter

Attached: schwing.jpg (1918x1080, 390K)

I mean it was fine with me until the other dude came and told scarboy to stop being a bitch
I don't know how to explain it but it felt like really forced and made kind of hate both the main character and the hunter

>referencing "high quality literature"
>literally shit you read early in high school

Attached: 1548186179411.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Did this shit ever get watchable?

even reading the manga is like reading a chinese bootleg of fairy tail without the tits

>I have weird tastes desu
You are so special and cool XD !!!!!!!!!

I must live in a different glaxy from you guys because shakespeare is not exactly what I'd consider "for beginners"

it's a meme. Americans get it pushed on them really early and it's fucking terrible. They struggle with the english and are told it's the epitome of writing meanwhile it's just a fucking play. Most end of hating it. So yeah it's "for beginners" because it's shoved on us.

Nope

It's pretty clear why fans call him Chadsta. Asta is the most enjoyable protagonist in years. He's not an annoying whining shit like Naruto or a total dumbass like Luffy (Luffy punching Kaido out of anger was less hype as it was fucking retarded and the story would have ended right there if not for the plot convenience of Kaido deciding to imprison Luffy instead of killing him. It would've basically been an Ace vs Akainu 2.0 if Luffy had no plot armor).

And neither does Asta win battles through talk no jutsu or nakama powerups like Natsu or Deku aka Decuck (MHA fandom nicknamed him that, an MC who doesn't even get the respect of his own fanbase is evidence that he's shit) is a boring faggot whose only development over the past 2 years is the surprise of when he unlocks the next highest percentage of One For All. It's gotten so bad that Horikoshi needed to give him 6 brand new powers in a poor attempt to make him more interesting. I mean his popularity poll results speak for themselves.

Asta has a genuinely endearing personality. People in universe (and irl) shit on him all the time but he tries to ignore them and keeps pressing forward, sometimes turning their insults into compliments. Asta is the type to be in everyone's Top 5 list. He's also even ranked first place in every Viz and Jump popularity poll.

Attached: 1550197205293.jpg (1812x2582, 1.79M)

Thanks user, you're so sweet.

>He's not an annoying whining shit like Naruto or a total dumbass like Luffy
sadly that's exactly, and I mean EXACTLY, what he felt like the first few episodes of the anime and why so many people dropped it

they're read in high school precisely because they're high quality. School is meant to aid the mental growth of a child, therefore it's wise to provide mentally stimulating literature to them while their minds are still developing.

this is exactly the type of person that arises from pushing series like Black Clover on people. Mentally stunted, with no way of understanding anything more complicated than basic vernacular and incapable of processing the themes of great works

Cope harder

He’s lying Asta is most definitely a dumbass

it's kind of like how everyone calls mineta a chad, this board will ironically shitpost for crap because they get off being contrarian

I can't believe you type this horseshit with a straight face.

it's a mental disorder. Idiots think if they ironically act idiotic then they aren't really autistic retards.

Attached: 1553171173940.png (610x1802, 1.43M)

what's the difference between shounen and being published in a shounen magazine?

Literally no one calls mineta a chad. While everyone who follows BC knows that Asta is *the* chad.
>needs to be nerfed from birth so he wont be too OP for the rest of the world
>has a childhood friend that aknowledges him for his strength
>kid has fucking gains while nobody else in his universe has muscle without using magic
>loyal nigga that just wants to make the nun happy (thot slayer)
>has hokage magic king send him on top missions
>royal faggots shit their pants in front of him bc he destroys their delusions
>gets royal bitches and makes the spirit of fucking wind jealous
>has both arms destroyed so he fights with mouth instead of crying like a certain green haired twink

Attached: 1559476023916.jpg (940x6801, 2.62M)

again, you've got grad wizard levels of autism

>While everyone who follows BC knows that Asta is *the* chad.
>everyone
You mean minorities

>implying non-minorities have shit enough taste to follow BC

Based. The show isn't called Based Chadver for nothing.

Attached: 15538547285.jpg (588x1057, 376K)

Don't know if legit autism or false-flagging desu.

it's usually false flagging. The only fanbase i know with that much autism is hxh

Based

Attached: chadsta.jpg (583x490, 149K)

Noelle is for one person and one person only

Attached: blackcloverchapter201.png (1025x1300, 550K)

please explain.

>part of super pushu campaign
>constantly placed at the top ranks of the ToC, even above One Piece a lot of the time
>gets many color pages
>getting an anime by a half decent studio, airing the same year as KnY despite being younger and way less popular
>but gets outsold by Jujutsu and Act-Age despite them having 4 volumes while DrS has 10
>WSJ refuses to release total sales numbers because of how embarassing it is

your talking about toriko right? i loved the manga early on and was sad to see what happened to it, so in what ways is Dr Stone the new Toriko? Unless i'm dumb and you were talking about Dr Stone, in that case, damn, i understand.

i hope they go all out next episode, i dont want this frame to look like shit

Attached: langris.jpg (446x468, 84K)

> Not liking Science King, Senkuu

Almost Based.

Good thing the dub came along to make this show tolerable.

Nice try, next time do better.

Black Clover deserves shit, it’s a terrible series

what do you consider good?

yes everything on there is in reference to stone

Fuck, i knew i was forgetting someone. Add him too.

My Hero Academia

hunter fags are the worst fucking fanbase on this fucking site, almost as bad as eva fags

Attached: mfw.jpg (606x466, 60K)

>waa, I don't want anyone to enjoy this series!
group up faggot, a decent anime adaptation would have made this the chaddest of all battle shounen

based

Attached: bokunopicoacademia.png (792x252, 116K)

so, one battle shonen shit for another, interesting.

that is sad because i was hoping it wouldn't go the way of toriko from what i've heard of dr stone.

it's a bunch of off site faggots who think every board on Yea Forums is supposed to be like Yea Forums
their stupid sing along whisper crap confirmed it
>youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

BASED

Attached: 1555086637675.png (264x262, 121K)

>its a deconstruction of the Yea Forums sings genre
my fucking sides

Attached: laughing punks.jpg (851x640, 45K)

Not really.

This is now a tsun thread.
Post your cutest tsuns.

Attached: char.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

But nobody cares about bbc except spics

That's what happens with gateway animes

have a noll

Attached: noll.gif (500x281, 1.65M)

not really, spics have shit taste and like mha and one piece more
source: am spic

what is even the purpose of pushing series in WSJ? I get why a distributor like Crunchyroll would do it, but isn't the entire point of WSJ that series that perform badly get axed and replaced with something (hopefully) better?

Attached: tumblr_pal1fyn0Ko1v6bs4yo6_r1_250.gif (250x273, 1.74M)

But majority of people like those two mangas anyway, just like Dragon Ball
BC is based, but is usually 3-4th favorite manga

it was all about hype, WSJ is desperate for another big three contender

BC is the white man's shounen.

Reminder that literally not one character in this series has any depth beyond a dried up puddle

Attached: 1514611741406.jpg (320x253, 17K)

the only shonen for white men is FMA

spongebob or dbz?

Misspelled Death Note, sorry guys.

>FMA
>literally cuck simulator
>crying about his brother for 99% of the anime
white men really are pathetic, no wonder white women prefer black bulls.

oops I meant Naruto*

>women prefer
white men are literally the most desired everywhere

for fuck sake I think my keyboard is broken or something.
I mean fate/kaleid liner prisma illya.

Damn. I really meant Bleach, it's in the name, damnit.

Big Black Clover?

Asta does canonically have a giant horsecock.

Attached: bbc.png (1280x720, 796K)

>height
hold the phone? How tall is this Asta "chad"?

>it's a mhautists spergout thread

Attached: wevil nigger 2.png (543x580, 363K)

>baits people into thinking it's about magic
>actually a cheap Bleach knock-off

Yeah, this is without a doubt the most forgettable shounen that ever existed.

How does mimosa know?

Literal manlet

Why are ((they)) so afraid of BC popularity they have to keep shit posting lads?

Because BC is thinking man's manga.

> twitter screencap
> CR
> shonenshit
I bet you're a spic too.

Attached: ritsu_out.jpg (500x465, 30K)

I honestly don't know.
I like BC and MHA both and can't understand why every thread, whether it's a MHA or BC thread, always ends with shitposting between the 2.

he's not even 5.0
like he's smaller than fucking Connie from AoT

>1.55 cm
Jesus, poor guy.

Kek Black Clover writing is nowhere near as bad as this steaming pile of shit

Attached: BNHA.jpg (1473x1000, 729K)

>that chad 155 cm
holy fucking shit no wonder they never mention his height

Attached: 1548780361942.png (375x409, 124K)

Attached: Black_Clover_ Sol.gif (540x280, 1.7M)

considering that they use hxh as a rick & morty joke, I don't think they're hunterfags, it's the opposite

>manlet
>no magic
>doesn't complain about it and has a harem of hot women who can't wait to suck him off at any moment

>quirkless (but not really lol because he retconned him being quirkless which was literally the main attraction of the manga)
>gets OfA, one of the most powerful quirks
>has 8 quirks now, because fuck it, he didn't have enough of an advantage
>still cries almost every chapter

>Dude, it's magic!
You're right, it's even worse.

Attached: 1550337907877.jpg (550x761, 119K)

>doesn't complain about it and has a harem of hot women who can't wait to suck him off at any moment
So BC is just as shallow as a battle-harem/isekai shit? The more i hear about it the worse it seems.

delicious brown girls give me life.

Attached: sol.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>(but not really lol because he retconned him being quirkless which was literally the main attraction of the manga)
not true at all

Say about BC what you want, it definitely has the best female cast out of any shonen

god damn right about that

Attached: 1535654402937.jpg (500x738, 54K)

>stands up for his girl
>"Don't judge people on appearances!!"
CHADSTA PROVES YET AGAIN THAT MANLETS CAN BE CHADS TOO!!

Attached: chadstaa2.jpg (996x5976, 1.88M)

where do you fags come from? fuck off

>out of any shonen
I hope you mean "out of any current WSJ series" and even that is wrong cause Jujutsu's females are better. Also Act-Age if we bring in non-battle Jump series.

>names a bunch of series literally no one has ever heard of
your own little fan projects don't count.

He is a orphan, not well educated like nobleman, and could try master another types of weapons, but he is not dumb. He is quick learner and thinker, he learned "ki" in a few chapters and can copy his oponent moviments, like that guy in the water temple, and, not to many chapter ago, he really figured out a way to protect Mimosa and fight a powerfull foe. This dude have insane reactions, always try to stop the danger when shit hits the fan.

>everyone was shitting on the voice acting when the show first came out
>somehow it's a surprise that the dub was an improvement
Stay mad.

>tries to play the popularity card
I don't think this works in your favor B"Chad", cause that would make BnHA the better series.

left or right?

Attached: m.jpg (2560x720, 221K)

popularity card? nigger I literally have never heard of those series you mentioned.
you might as well have made up those names for all I know.
I'm just saying that clearly we're discussing black clover here (look at the thread name), why the fuck would you even bring up some obscure literally who series here? create your own thread.

This guy is hot, does he appear a lot? Might start the series just for him.

Left when going out, right in bed.

They're businessmen, they know the kind of retard that'd pay for them is the kind of retard that watches shonen

>obscure literally who series
They're 2 of the more successful recent Jump series. Just because your Crucnhyshit/spic forums don't talk about it doesn't mean they're unpopular in Japan (the one place that actually matters).

Post more uncrowned, undefeated lionesses

Attached: 1553425905294.jpg (600x849, 76K)

then please go to a japanese forum/board and discuss it there?

right

Attached: 0133-014.jpg (896x1300, 244K)

>please
Well, since you're polite i will do just that, godspeed user.

we will ever get an OP that can top it

Attached: BLACK ROVER.webm (1024x576, 939K)

Attached: lioness.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

All the OPs are great but OP3 was definitely on a different level.

Based and Chadsta pilled.

Attached: u9c2de9t8b511.png (1024x523, 132K)

cant fucking wait to see leona vs ryha

I liked OP6 a little more due to the song as well as the animation. OP5 is also up there with them.