Who can possibly defeat this man WITHOUT asspulls

Who can possibly defeat this man WITHOUT asspulls

Attached: 1551378037157.jpg (270x334, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Akagi

fill my anus with garlic and let him rape me

King Crimson stomps him no problem.

Attached: 15548573527.png (400x400, 189K)

Madara Uchiha

Uh no.

How would this work?
Can King Crimson erase time when time itself itsn't moving?

Shigechi rips him apart with Harvest and prevents him from regenerating.

Attached: 192449382.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Epitaph can see the future, Boss activates King Crimson before DIO has time to shouts ZA WARUDO

Attached: 15551023249.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

what a chad.
If he knew what Killer Queen's ability was he would have annihilated Kira.

and then he does what?

DIO has no way of hurting Ultimate Kars. At best, he can delay the inevitable.

Attached: Ultimate Kars.jpg (1280x634, 170K)

Jotaro killed DIO with a single punch
Diavolo is strong enough to do the same.

Deletes the time when he would have stopped time. Quite simple really/ Unfortunately Jojo hasn't had an interesting fight since jotaro vs. Dio so who cares about this shitty show. Just call me when they adapt part seven

kuririn

this but unironically

DIO's lucky he never had to deal with the Pillar Men, even Santana could beat DIO.

Unironically me

fuck his ability is confusing.
I thought he had to activate it first to then allow the future to play out, with him being the only one aware of what's going on and being able to move freely; then he can erase the period of time those actions took place, leaving only the outcomes.

Who could beat Dio + Red stone of Aja?
Kars is impossibly strong already, now imagine a Punch ghost + Timestop (lets say DIO at the end of Part3)

His origin story is confusing. It makes no sense to me

For the millionth time I'll explain how this works for the retards.
We assume they fight without knowing each others' abilities since that's usually how it works.
>Diavolo and DIO approach each other (perhaps Diavolo tried for a sneak attack earlier, so it's possibly over before it really begins if he lands a good hit to DIO's brain)
>Diavolo looks into the future
>"What the fuck! He just stands there and I get btfo? What kind of Stand is that?"
>"Even if I don't get it, though, I should definitely erase that time!"
>Timestop whiffs because it can't activate inside erased time. Even if it somehow doesn't whiff, DIO fails to harm Diavolo since he isn't conscious of the erased time.
>Diavolo now has one clean shot at killing DIO as soon as time erasure ends
>either he successfully destroys enough of DIO's brain that he can't use timestop any more (in which case he pummels him into tiny pieces as soon as he notices regeneration, maybe eventually he'll figure out how to kill him permanently with sunlight)
>otherwise, DIO stops time ASAP and kills Diavolo who has to wait a while longer to erase time again (so we must assume, even though a specific cooldown is never stated)

Diavolo always, always goes for a donuting, so I give the fight to Dio.

F R I E N D S H I P

Attached: I forgot my bazooka at home again.png (807x616, 274K)

Attached: IMG_20190410_103938.jpg (640x489, 40K)

Not Yea Forums but Red

Attached: gjgeq6kw4lh21.jpg (2917x3646, 481K)

homura

Both wrong

Literally Jotaro

Mad props for using the appp jojo.

BASED

Attached: 1239476705.png (600x400, 261K)

Demonbane

Same deal with . She'll go for a simple "kill", DIO survives and fucks her up.

Attached: 1543598374900.png (128x252, 56K)

Literally a knock-off.

no asspulls

>im-fucking-plying Star Platinum's timestop is an asspull after the D'Arby Brothers and the theme of familial ties in SC
>On top of later parts further solidifying the idea that stand users don't always know what their stands are fully capable of

Attached: 1502933686917.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

It might be possible she doesn't activate her ability in time, but she gets to time rewind and now she knows.

Attached: 1477747993589.png (259x224, 16K)

Dio didn't have the slotted mask needed for the Red Stone of Aja, and that mask was designed to remove the sunlight weakness of Pillar Men, not Vampires.

I'm pretty sure the Red Stone Mask was designed specifically for pillar men bodies or some shit.

Attached: 1475664823442.png (968x1041, 806K)

Johnny

Nothing mentioned about knock offs not being able to participate.

>losing to your knock-off

Embarassing

Fuck, that's a blast from the past.

'Sup Gilgamesh

Excuse me wat
This image CLEARLY proves the superiority of DIO

Attached: that's a fisting.png (1052x1504, 1.17M)

How dare you

Attached: 1525850515094.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Arabia fats?

Is it real sunlight? It could just be a big ball of fire, no UV light

Attached: jouta.jpg (317x279, 33K)

>WITHOUT asspulls
Without what?

homu

Attached: homu.jpg (350x490, 31K)

anal removal

Anyone he can't hurt can just wait around till it's day time and he has to retreat. Forced retreat is a loss.

VAMPIRED.com

dubs of truth

Attached: vvc2.png (2518x1024, 228K)

How in the fuck can Epitaph "see" stopped time, no one beside the stand users can't see or move in stopped time because they have the ability to stop time, KC is not a stand that manipulate time so how it could "see" stopped time and delete it?
It's retarded to think Epitaph can see stopped time when in part 3 noone but Dio and Jotaro could watch what's going on there.

Attached: Awesome Gamer At Play.webm (720x406, 2.91M)

His time stop is far superior to anything Dio is able to reach within the manga, at 30 seconds default. Being a giant robot is a perk.

Attached: timelightan.jpg (166x303, 5K)

Me

He'd see Dio BTFO him without doing anything, and assume that time is dangerous enough that it should be erased.

jotaro

If DIO lost to his bishie alter-ego it would be a terrible shame indeed.

Kars

Her offense is limited to existing mundane weapons, she probably can't come up with a way to hurt him,

that depends, wich madara are we talking about?

The world can stop time for 11 secs, what would happen now?

The world can stop time for the EQUIVALENT of 11 seconds. But that all actually passes in an instant. Diavolo sees the instant that stop time ends as well as several seconds before and after that.

no

Unironically Guldo, an anyone fast enough to blitz Dio before he can activate The World. (Most DB and Saint Seiya characters. Probably a lot of Naruto and Bleach characters.)

Depends. What does Sasuke say?
>

Attached: sassy cuck.jpg (881x1300, 284K)

Wouldn't matter, anyone who can't stop time perceives the stop in an instant.

Toriko dio is fucking baby shit

Attached: 1555370695706.png (1920x1311, 2.35M)

Yes. DIO can count to 11 during stopped time but that doesn't mean 11 seconds actually passed. Time is stopped, so no time passed, thus KC sees the beginning and end of the worlds ability before it happens.

Unironically pic related if he found out Dio's ability sooner.

Attached: kakyoin.jpg (225x350, 42K)

This. King Crimson's time erasure and future forecasting annihilates The World's time stop as a threat completely.

Attached: The_boss_and_king_crimson.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>King Crimson is confusing

and water is wet

Attached: 2e2.png (500x480, 243K)

God he looks so much better here than in all of the remakes combined

Why was the OVA so damn good.

>fuck his ability is confusing.
Epitaph: sees the future outcome of events about 5 seconds ahead of time
King Crimson: locks fate for the next 10 seconds, erasing people's perception of those events after they happen. During this 10 seconds, KC and its user can move as they like but cannot alter another being's fate. Because the timeskip is percieved as instant, victims can see optical illusions as a result.

Only if Diavolo can comprehend what Epitaph is showing him when DIO stops time. Epitaph is not infallible.

Fuck me, I'm a speedreader I guess. I just assumed it would work on vampires too.

Probably Vanilla Ice. Dio is lucky he was gay for him. Doesn't matter if you stop time if your target is an invisible ball that destroys you instantly if you touch it.

I don't think it explicitly states that it won't work with non-pillar men but the red stone version definitely exists so that the mask is strong enough to pierce the skulls of pillar men. It might not give the powers to DIO

Unfortunately, the guy has to come out to breathe and to confirm his kills.

>to breathe
Does that come up? I mean by the time you see him use the stand to a large extent he no longer has to breath since he was turned vampire.

>Vanilla Ice makes any motion towards DIO
>The World stops time and DIO hurls his ass into sunlight
>game over, yeah!

... how, exactly?

You could debate that Cream can activate just as fast, which would make the time stop worthless offensively.

Because the OVA had its own artstyle and direction while Davidpro tried to stick to the Part 3 style which looked janky as fuck after the first chapter (seriously, why does chapter 1 look so much better)

If multiple weapons of mass destruction can't beat him then how did jotaro beat him again? If it wasn't by beating him really fast with a stand then I forgot.

The problem is every WMD is a projectile which won't fire during her time stop. Dio can just The World when the projectiles start moving again,

He was rewarded for his supreme loyalty with vampirization, so would he be a vampire in the first place if he was rebelling against DIO?
>Assume yes
He still has to come out to make sure he killed DIO, like he had to come out to confirm that Polnareff was dead (that's why he got surprised that Iggy managed to save him). So DIO just dodges as well as possible till Ice has to come out, then TOKI YO TOMARE -> pulp his brain

My point was did we ever get a chance to learn if he couldn't breath while using Cream?

Attached: Winner!.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Dio doesn't seem particularly quick outside of time stop. Both Kakyoin and Polnareff were able to get the jump on him, and he had to use time stop to get out of the mess. If someone with comparable speed/agility could one shot him, the time stop wouldn't come into play in the first place.

What if she gets a really good wall?

What's The World Requiem and King Crimson Requiem would be like?
Or are they already in some side story?

There's some powered up The World in one of the games but Jotaro beats it in almost the same way as the regular The World.

Seriously?I thought it would get some weird ability like Chariot, Killer Queen and Gold Experience did.

>Dio doesn't seem particularly quick outside of time stop.
His stand is as fast as Star Platinum which is one of the fastest stands

But user, his entire power revolves around pulling ass.

Definitly not Yea Forums, but I don't see how they could NOT defeat him.

Attached: ..jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Unironically this. He can stop time as many times as he wants, he wouldn't even scratch him.

Attached: 「Tears」.png (949x673, 715K)

Requiems aren't just powered-up stands, Requiem Arrows grant the target whatever ability they need in the immediate moment, whether that's "get the Arrow away from the Boss" (Silver Chariot Requiem) or "give me the power to stop the Boss" (Gold Experience Requiem)
There's no real way to predict what a Stand's Requiem form would be, it's situational.

>You could debate that Cream can activate just as fast, which would make the time stop worthless offensively.
Not really, DIO is the most powerful Vampire, there's no real reason Vanilla Ice would be faster. DIO can reflexively activate The World even as his brain is being pierced.

>Silver Chariot Requiem
No. Polnareff activated SCR before and it had the same ability even though he didn't even know what the arrow did at that point. What SCR does in that moment is carry out his intentions and protects the arrow no matter what, but it's ability is the same.

Polnareff doesn't need to know the ability, the Arrow's ability granting isn't conscious, it gives you what you need but not based on what you want. The same way a regular Arrow awakens your Stand based on your latent characteristics, not whatever Stand you'd like to have.

Actual answer is anyone or anything capable of annihilating his head from such a long range that he isn't even aware there's a threat and therefore has no time to react.

In that case what he needed the first time he activated it was either a way to fix himself up, contact Jotaro, or instantly kill Diavolo, not protecting an object he didn't know even had any value.

Attached: E45909CB-4D2F-4039-95FB-2DF36EA3F781.png (300x355, 220K)

Attached: IMG_2961.jpg (800x571, 214K)

Fat-No, DIO, for long I yearned to meet you, but now I've seen that I was sorely mistaken in my endeavor, you are a scum lower than trash, a worthless parasite that only exists to exploit others. I wonder, will you manage to escape annihilation in the hands of Requiem?

Attached: GE.jpg (500x250, 103K)

>The World Requiem vs Golden Experience Requiem
Even Part 3's final can't be that kino

absolutely based fellow fkmtbro

Attached: 116432.jpg (220x338, 35K)

hopeman wins by pulling luck out of his ass yet again

Attached: komaeda but fucking furious.png (560x560, 390K)

Happened in Eyes of Heaven and it was bad

Kill him and he returns. Dio is a supernatural creature, and would be susceptible to malcontent. With an aggressive strategy, knowledge of Dio's abilities and tactics, and several weapons on his side that are built for absolutely wrecking supernatural creatures, Sekiro would eventually be able to pull off a win.
Time stop is only an issue if Dio is given the chance to use it.

Attached: sekiro-mortal-blade.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

A lot of people. Basically anyone who could take 5-10s of low-level super strength punching during ZE WARDO and then vaporize Dio in 3s while it cooldown.

Well it's Eyes of Heaven, so it was kind of expectable.
I mean, seriously, how did they fucked up THAT?

Try to defeat the Quincy King without asspull

Attached: 1501349313999.jpg (1920x770, 120K)

A very strong kick to the leg.

OVA Dio's world>anime Dio's world

Oh right, and before I forget, he could do the "play dead" trick even better than Jotaro did. Because he can just get back up if need be.
He could even use the tooth to kill himself in order to preserve a resurrection. So all he has to do is lure Dio in close, resurrect while he's confident in Sekiro's death, and then slice him in half with the mortal blade.

pic related

Attached: bondrewd.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

With the emerald Splash 2

Attached: Cherryboy.png (1200x1560, 1.08M)

>slice a vampire in half
That's pretty muda muda of you. Polnareff stabbed DIO in the brain and it did nothing. Without access to Hamon, Sunlight, or a Stand, DIO can't really be killed.
Maybe Sekiro could use the Confetti or Lazulite, but even then it's unlikely.

D4C

The mortal blade is literally designed to kill things that can't die.
It's not an ordinary blade by any means. IT. FUCKING. KILLS.
And yes, divine confetti and lazulite would bring him great harm, because he's a supernatural undead creature.

take your pick

Attached: long long man.jpg (720x540, 32K)

Most of the cast.

Attached: 1253977591482.png (1000x1000, 237K)

Dio wins, he has the superior time ability. Diavolo can only win if he gets the drop on Dio, which is hardly possible due to his enhanced vampiric senses
>10 meter distance
>Dio pulls out knives
>Diavolo sees him activate his stand and then disappearing
>Activates King Crimson
>Dio still stops time, turns 360 degrees, and walks away
>Diavolo doesn't know where he went
>King Crimson ends and Dio gets to have a 1v1 physical fight with him

Attached: 1551494830091.jpg (693x604, 218K)

True, but it's still a big advantage over a moment's notice if that is all Dio needs to strike.

BASED

>hfw Stands are real

Attached: [MUDA_intensifies].gif (675x675, 714K)

Dio explodes because he got punched in the knee

Who would win: Part 2 Joseph with Hermit Purple or Part 3 Dio who actually uses his vampire powers?

What happens if Cream gets killed when Vanilla Ice is still inside that dimension?
To that extent, what IS that dimension, and is it related to the hand?

Are we talking part one dio with a stand or part 3 Dio but he just decides to use his powers, because I feel like the former would be stronger.

Doesn't DIO only ever gets a stand as powerful as The World because he has Jonathan's body?

I thought he got the hermit purple thing because of the body.

His entire power revolves around pulling ass and losing anyway.

I'm certain there are characters who are at least as, if not faster than Silver Chariot who are also capable of obliterating Dio's head in one strike. He wouldn't be able to retaliate with a time stop in that case.
Not to mention there are tons of characters capable of using distractions/stealth to get a strike in.

Attached: diostab.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Other than blatantly OP shit, probably Law.

Attached: law.jpg (500x694, 54K)

The World gets powers related to the Joestar bloodline; he has hermit purple and vines like Joseph and Holly, and also timestop cuz Jotaro.

That's fucking wrong, you retard.
The World is just Dio's stand, and it always has time stop. Part 7 confirms it.

Also him and crazy diamond look similar

Heavy Weather ether turns him into a snail or burns him with UV rays.
It's automatic unlike The World and I doubt Dio would even suspect rainbows as dangerous enough to avoid with a time stop.

>Using part 7 as confirmation for anything
Part 7 also said that stands are the natural evolution of hamon.
Then why would vampires be able to use stands?

Because Dio cheated and used the stand of a human bod- wait that contradicts with the post you are responding to

The question really comes down to whether or not the writers let Joseph set up a successful trap on DIO

Part 7 is canon, whether you like it or not.
Your theory about The World is simply a fan-theory that doesn't hold up when you consider the fact that multiple versions of Dio, who DON'T have a joestar body attached to them, possess The World and the ability to stop time.
In short: Eat shit, asshole. And fall off your horse.

Attached: 01.jpg (637x643, 148K)

Dio would automatically lose to any of the pillar men since he can't really do anything to kill them and their special ability is to literally turn him into food with the power of their thoughts.

Kenshiro with Mosou Tensei

He killed him with the ripple you moron, strength only let him tank long enough to get a shot in

Theory:
The World doesn't fucking stop time to begin with, it only slows it down enough so you can perceive it as such.
How do we know this?
Part 6's Made in Heaven is a stand that accelerates time and/or its user. Despite only accelerating, it moves within Jotaro's "stopped" time. Ergo, time does not actually stop.

King Crimson doesn't do anything to time. It makes Diavolo impossible to perceive in the minds of anyone else and also erases their memories of what happened while he was "invisible". This entire shit about erasing time is just Diavolo not understanding his own power which is just a extremely powerful stealth ability combined with donut strength.

What we can assume is that Diavolo would tear off Dio's head or donut him or something, then Dio would wake up after the ability ends to find himself as a severed head and would shoot out lethal eye waters splitting Diavolo in half.

>Part 7 is canon
Canon to a different continuity, some things overlap and some things don't.

>KC and its user can move as they like but cannot alter another being's fate
the entire point is that he can they just won't have awareness of it until the ability deactivates

Fuck off retard, the universal reset doesn't matter when we're talking about MULTIPLE dios across SEVERAL universes.

Hahaha nice headcanon, imbecile

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation

>holds breath
>ki blast to dio's head.

Attached: guldo.png (765x937, 500K)

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about how one goes about acquiring a stand ends up being totally different in the SBR universe. There's common ground between the OG universe and the SBR universe but there's divergences too. Some of those changes are specifically about stand acquisition.

>killed him with the ripple

Attached: 15535787920.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

nice goalpost shifting, we both know that wasn't the subject retard

>He killed him with the ripple

Attached: BAITU_STANDU.jpg (625x560, 55K)

Touhou came first

me
I could take this nerd on easily

are you guys being serious right now

do you forget when joseph passed it onto him

I mean it's almost like jotaro didn't even kill him

here, I've actually given up on talking with you since you only seem to wanna stick to canon that has many plotholes in it.
Posts and are entirely a different guy/s.

Anyone that can tank a road roller with next to no effort.
Time Stop ain't gonna do much if you can't even deal a single point of damage.

How can Jotaro use the ripple if he's a smoker?

Attached: 1435556931.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

your image is photoshopped. in the real one a black shadow appears which is the ripple reacting against his attempt to smoke.

Attached: 15550864945.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

None of the plebs posted in this thread even stand a chance against DIO aside from Giorno. If you are going to say someone can beat DIO, give an explination about how you beat Timestop + FTL reaction + the stand itself + vampire regeneration and immortality.

this, diavolo sees the future and either moves away from his range (like every single sentient being did against jotaro's time stop) or erases the time and shanks dio.

The medic literally loopholed Satan, there’s no way they can’t beat some random time vampire

Dio isn't really that a big deal. All he can do is stop time and punch things.
Pucci was the biggest threat in JoJo.

The very thing that can kill pillarmen is just a lethal to Dio

Timestop + stand power mogs a shit tone of things. People underestimate how fucking powerful a stand is, especially The World. Dio lacks planet busting raw power, but he doesn't really need it.

>but he doesn't really need it
Of course not. How else would Jotaro have kicked his ass?

The World punched Jotaro a bunch and he survived. Dio himself is stronger than his own stand

Being a more powerfully vampire has nothing to do with the speed one can deploy his stand: Jotaro could summon Star Platinum just as fast as DIO with The World

Oh boy, he stabs DIO with a knife, that'll stop him. Also, Jotaro had a 2 second Time Stop in part 4, and 5 in part 6. Pucci BARELY avoided Jotaro with MiH and only because he went to save Jolyne.

DIO has almost double the Time Stop and his LOWER limit is Jotaro's max. It took a stand with Infinite Speed AND the ability to reduced Jotaro's duration in Stopped Time to avoid him. The only thing Diavolo would have over DIO is the element of surprise, and vice versa. You can sure as shit bet that DIO would figure out Diavolo's ability faster than Diavolo could figure out DIO's, but Epitaph a bit more than evens that playing field.

Long story short is Diavolo would have a much harder time killing DIO than the other way around, but whomever had the advantage of surprise would be the more likely winner. Diavolo however has zero room for error because if he doesn't absolutely obliterate DIO's ability to stop time he's fucked, and DIO is far more durable than he is. Diavolo on the other hand becomes a zombie thrall almost instantly unless DIO decides to just off him if he has the jump on him.

Another thing to note is that Diavolo isn't a Joestar so he doesn't get to asspull kill DIO like one of them could, whereas DIO is a Joestar from the neck down (and legally due to adoption or he would have never gotten George's money), and as such has some asspull within him. Enough to finish off Old Joseph, but not more than Jotaro who also has YAMATO DAMASHI.

I'll stick to canon because it's the source material and basically WOG. Go jerk off to your non-canon fan theories.

stunlocking via malcontent (he can't block soundwaves lol) + fire that SERIOUSLY hurts the supernatural + mortal blade + far greater immortality than DIO's + the ability to catch him completely off guard by coming back from the dead

Unironically, this guy.

Attached: Asura.png (354x450, 162K)

Literally where? Dio only got punches on Star Platinum in that whole fight and didn't even touch Jotaro's body

if he's so immortal how come he died?

being immortal doesn't mean that DIO is invincible to all attacks just that if you don't exploit his few weaknesses then he's not going to die

Joseph during Pt 2 (seriously they nerf'd him hard in Pt 3)?
the Pillarmen?
GER?
Kenshiro?

tsuaii is great

based

Hakan with unlimited oil

Attached: Hakan.gif (378x366, 2.28M)

Alucard

Richter

esto es el fin, dio

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [480p].mkv_snapshot_15.39_[2019.04.16_18.12.31].jpg (848x480, 62K)

literally erases dio
based

Attached: Erase.png (1060x842, 837K)

fine, here's your (You).

Attached: you.jpg (680x615, 93K)

Made In Heaven didn't move in the timestop, it just shortened it. Pucci moved as far back as the shuttle just before he went to hebun, which was a blatant asspull to dodge the spear Jotaro threw at him

alright time to close this pool

Attached: Pool's_Closed_Remilia.jpg (600x800, 333K)

King Crimson is absurdly over powered even before this week's new episode reveals.

Can punch holes in people? check
Time skipping ability? check
Basically phasing powers? check
Can see into the future? check

All Dio has is his time stop and his vampiric durability. (which got punched in the knee and he blew up before the sun even rised)

Attached: It Just Works.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

both are weak vs killer queen. full on restart the last 24 hours if you kill 1 person with a trap ability and only you recall what happened and the people that died from the ability still die at the same point in time

There aren't many characters that could beat such a based gamer

>Polnareff stabbed DIO in the brain and it did nothing
Dio literally said that Polnareff would have killed him if he had stabbed at another part of his brain

「 turn undead 」

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 02 [360p].mkv_snapshot_08.13_[2019.04.16_16.25.55].jpg (640x360, 31K)

Oh wait. He's a vampire
>Solar Flare

Attached: solar-flare-taiyo-ken-krillin-dbz.png (680x380, 147K)

honestly most any stand that's introduced after part 3
it caught DBZ syndrome, where every next incarnation has to be more insanely powerful to still pose a threat to the protagonist
eventually it gets to the point where any run of the mill stand user could kick the ass of a first gen stand user
>avdol wouldn't stand a fucking chance against anyone from DIU
>neither would Polnareff
>or Kakyoin
case n' point, Jotaro, arguably one of the strongest stand users, says himself he'd have trouble taking Crazy Diamond in a fight even if he's easily more experienced than Josuke

Attached: BITEZADUSTO.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

The World is far stronger then King Crimson physically. The lore of JJBA states that Time-Stopping is > Time-Skipping and Dio would evolve had he not been killed by Jotaro to eventually have infinite time-stops, so fuck no. Also the main reason why Dio was able to use the Time-Stop beyond 5 seconds was because he was a Vampire, humans can not endure more than 5 seconds which is why Jotaro couldn't time stop any longer than that. Therefore the ability to skip time for 10 seconds isn't shit to stopping time for 10 seconds.

Kars could fuck DIO up
Diavolo could fuck DIO up
Pucci MIH could fuck DIO up
Valentine could fuck DIO up

>Kars
Nope
>Diavolo
Nope
>Pucci
Nope
>Valentine
Nope

>Basically phasing powers? Check
Literally all humanoid type Stands can do that. Jotaro did it to himself in part 3, Josuke did that to save the chick hostage at the start of part 4, and Dio can presumably do that as well.

>DIO stops time
>Rohan still writing

Just sheer bullshit PUNCHING power

And then she'd befriend him

Attached: 1439613015138.png (3840x2160, 1.69M)

Based

Yes
Yes
YES
YES

me

he doesn't skip time
he erases it

oh my god

also he always loses

Attached: Yogiri Takatou.png (931x746, 519K)

Nothing is stronger than dick.

you can't beat dick man.

Attached: a88.png (330x236, 111K)

>>avdol,polnareff and kakyoin wouldn't stand a fucking chance against anyone from DIU
This is just objectively wrong

Attached: Mereum.png (880x1200, 616K)

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!

The Sun

Highway Star would btfo them all.

I literally do everyday

>implying geb wasnt a deadlier long range stand

The user was blind, so the point is moot. HS won't stop hunting you down unless you literally fuck off out of the city.

Kars absolutely could. Vampires were designed by Kars to be Pillar Man food.

It probably could to a degree but your best possible outcome for that would be upgrading a vampire into a pillar man facsimile. He'd still get wrecked by sunlight but he wouldn't instantly die in it. Probable outcome is just dieing from the red stone mask obliterating his head and also needing sunlight exposed to it to work

I REJECT MY VAMPIRISM JOJO!

You're not serious are you?

Attached: 1552383819969.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

I think Araki said Part 2 Joseph with Hermit Purple would definitely beat DIO. Can't remember where though.

Attached: JoJo Joseph is all oiled up.jpg (720x898, 128K)

It's a sad day when anons can't percieve a joke

Attached: [TOO SMUG TOO SMUG FUCK SHIT ABORT CTRL+ALT+DEL].png (1280x720, 505K)

>>avdol wouldn't stand a fucking chance against anyone from DIU
>his stand is a direct counter to Killer Queen before it gets Bites The Dust because his flames can use up the oxygen that the bombs need and indefinitely distract Sheer Heart Attack
user...

Don't forget his dope laser eyes.

He's have no chance.

>use up the oxygen that the bombs need
Real life explosives all come with their own oxidizers because atmospheric oxygen is too low to allow them to detonate, and also I don't think Killer Queen's bombs have any real resemblance to real life bombs or even combustion/detonation physics seeing as he can disintegrate a high school kid inside the school without anyone even noticing and without any evidence at all.

That said it's a moot point since Avdol's stand can fight KQ from a distance just fine. I'm not sure distracting Sheer Heart Attack would be as simple as you described since the explosions get larger with more heat and Avdol never demonstrates that great a range but it's definitely a good matchup.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Attached: yeee.webm (16x16, 38K)

That just means time manipulators can function within the time stop, not just time stoppers.

DIO's a lot more durable than Jotaro and can time stop longer as well. He'd likely time stop, run to the rat and stomp the shit out of it then resume.

Killer Queen fared badly against Stray Cat because it deprived the bombs of air.

I concede that VA has a shitty ending but what moments from the first 4 parts even compare to Bruno vs. King Crimson reveal?
Most of the fights in Part 5 are incredible as well.

Attached: jojo va 005.jpg (580x833, 122K)

Nice catch, I forgot that. My bad.

Retards,the lot of you.
Villians from the most hard to kill in a fight to least.

Ultimate kars
DIO
Wammu/esidisi
Diavolo
Kira
Dio brando.

Sorry i haven't read parts 6-8 because reading is for nerds.

>The World is far stronger then King Crimson physically
This is bullshit. Each time KC makes a hit somebody dies or loses a limb.

The world/SP is canonically the physically strongest stand..

Based milfhunter

>honestly, unironically, seriously believing
>that "strongest" = "most physically powerful"
>in jojo's unbelievable escapedes

Attached: DIO's Insane Laugh.gif (640x368, 669K)

>FTL reaction
What?
Dio doesn't even come close to FTL.

DIO gets heel'd

Attached: Sol Badguy Xrd.jpg (1656x944, 100K)

something about how DIO needs to think that fast to control The World properly, I guess

DIO wishes he had as much control over his timehax as Sakuya does.

She can solo the entire JoJo-verse pre-Part 5 while we're at it. Hell, pretty much everyone in the Touhou cast can.

Homu outclasses DIO in stats though, thanks to scaling from Witches and their labyrinths.

Dude, freaking GULDO can one-shot Dio. Sakuya Izayoi is able to contend with yokai that punched out the moon (and depending on whether you take the windows games as canon, even stronger than that due to scaling from Reimu and Shinki) + has better control over timestop in general. Toguro's well established to be a city level threat thanks to DT arc feats. Homura destroyed Witches able to conjure up humongous labyrinths that contain their own sky. And explaining the sheer bullshit that is Umineko would take up an entire thread in itself.

All DIO has going for him is limited timestop and FTL reactons. His punches mean jack shit to most characters in this thread.

I believe it comes from word of god, which is supported by the J Geil fight.

>I believe it comes from word of god,
Where?

Why didn't Dio just stick a bunch of brain spores in Jotaro?

Attached: 2235953729_87e54aa9ce_z.jpg?zz=1.jpg (640x480, 85K)

Apparently from this page describing SP's stats from Stone Ocean. I believe this is what most people refer to when they say Araki confirmed FTL stats, but I could be wrong. Either way I think feats like Joseph, Caesar and Kars reacting to laser light (which Stands should naturally scale to), Silver Chariot intercepting Hanged Man and The Sun should be a more deciding factor.

Attached: Star Platinum stats.png (422x695, 143K)

>Joseph, Caesar and Kars reacting to laser light
This outlier is bigger than Red Hot Chilli Pepper's dong, and it really shouldn't be counted at all because then you'll run into problems like Johnathan likely being FTL as well but somehow failing to dodge the Space Ripper Stingy Eyes twice.

Attached: johnny gorilla dick daddy.png (844x745, 1.26M)

Attached: asdf.png (750x424, 500K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181220-144116.jpg (712x389, 146K)

the rat from part 4

Him vs. DIO could go either way.
>DIO stops time
>stomps the shit out of Yh before he can see the future
Or
>Yh sees the future and changes it
>DIO stops time and stomps him
>Yh is good as new

Attached: wp1981642.png (2600x1463, 1.19M)

Considering how little fucks Slayer gives, I don't think any GG character can really deal with a vampire.

Best post

>Fight outdoors at night
>keep time stopped until day
>put a nuclear weapon at his feet for good measure and trigger it at the same time as she unfreezes time
Now Dio has roughly 10ms until he turns to steam and then microscopic dust.

>tries to stop time
>gets turned into a 2D pane
>legs sticking up out of the ground

Attached: Mao.png (1280x720, 916K)

Slayer is stupidly more powerful than DIO. Hell, GG's stupidly powerful in general. Sol's punches in base have enough energy to create a black hole, Jack-O's Instant-Kill creates a continent-sized explosion, Justice was able to withstand having the information density of a galactic cluster and destroyed the entire country of Japan leaving a 1200 mile wide crater in its place.

Slayer is superior to all of the above in their usual states.

lets just throw may at dio and see what happens

>Who can defeat this guy who has a stupid nonsensical ability without another nonsensical ability
No one

If time is stopped, then day will never come, you dingus. Not like Homu would even need the sun to beat DIO anyway. That being said, DIO does have superior speed on his side, and he can potentially defeat her via damage accumulation with timestop.

>May
>The same May that fought a fucking Valentine without getting her shit kicked in.
>Also kept up with Testament and I-No in XX
DIO gonna get dolphin'd.

>keep time stopped until day
the dumbest post I have seen all month. ALL MONTH.

Attached: are you stupid.jpg (500x375, 71K)

he already got embarrassed by Dio you dummy

Not that Dio

Has anyone ever noticed this:
[DIO]
[DI]avol[O]
?

Even that Dio is only defeatable by an asspull

But can Dio defeat Dio without an asspull?

yea and killer queen could make part of the ground a bomb and then spike a street lamp with bites the dust and stopping time matters little because dio has a short range standyman with only 2 seconds time stop and then kira just plays with that other guys wifes titties while what basically is his step son is grounded the repeat of that same day and dio dies from anal trauma mysteriously

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png (413x549, 186K)

Me.

Meet me behind Owson grocery, faggot. Bet you won't.

Attached: gg.png (477x547, 526K)

>Dio donuts scout
>Turns out medic did some shenanigans offscreen and for some reason all of Scout’s vital organs are in his asscheeks instead of in his torso
>Pyro airblasts Dio into the sunlight

I don't know why people keep saying that animated version of this chapter is less confusing than manga. In manga you can at least see what exactly has been cut.

Lmao the worlds strongest and most invincible stand. Beaten by rats.

>the entire point is that he can they just won't have awareness of it until the ability deactivates
maybe, but i don't remember Diavolo ever actually attacking someone during the erased time. Isn't the point that he can only alter his own fate?

give reasons retard
The only one I disagree with is Valentine since he doesn't have any reliable ways of killing DIO

>bring DIO from another timeline
>win
??

A lot of his own henchmen would beat him easily, like Steely Dan.

>Steely Dan, the guy whose Stand was caught by pre-Egypt Star Platinum
The World would crush it like the bug it is.
There was no single Stand in SDC except for Star Platinum that could beat DIO

Hol Horse could've easily blown Dio's brain to smithereens, if he hadn't hesitated.

Attached: Emperor is op.png (798x421, 358K)

Are you forgetting that Dio is a vampire? How is steely dan going to kill him? The only henchmans that could possibly beat him are the sun and vanilla ice

He DIDN'T hesitate. His breath was calm and he didn't sweat. He was completely calm.

What i find funny is that Araki didn't just make the fight around King Crimson's ability rather than the asspull. There are 5 seconds that he can skip then 5 seconds of cooldown unless he does 1 second on and off, and he can only see 10 seconds into the future by focusing momentarily through Epitaph, so why not pull some shit to trick Diavolo to coming out of Time Skip, plan ahead of what you're going to do well in advance, and then get him.

If he didn't kill off Abbachio they could have easily done something like Abbachio fakes being Giorno, Diavolo wants to get the healer first, see in the future where "giorno" is, then goes after him, and it was all a set up, he is on cooldown because they forced him to time skip to get within the 2 meter range, and then give him the Muda Muda or zip him into a hole.

Like Time Stop is broken and requires an ass pull because you can just be killed without reacting but Time Skip means he can't interact until Time resumes, so just working the fight around when he IS reacting to the real world with extensive planning and sacrificing someone would have been better than requiem asspulls.

Attached: Bullshit.png (570x558, 117K)

The Sun could you big bitch zombie.

You made me remember Johnny getting the absolute shit beaten out of him in High Voltage.

Thank you.

Jotaro > Diavolo

Aizen, not even a contest

Attached: 1423512014721.jpg (500x398, 41K)

>Jotaro

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Couldn't e tseirP yag taebnev
Couldn't even beat a gay rat
Couldn't even save his daughter
Let the world fucking end and become another world
Can't stop time for more than 5 seconds
Stupid hat

Hamon and the spin are kinda like proto stands that work as supernatural techniques

Except spin exists in real life and is much cooler.

Thats not how bites the dust works.

It would be a truly retarded fight but it would end like all the others

Attached: Bo-bobo.png (648x486, 272K)

>Dio stops time
>throws knives/eye-beams/roadroller/anything really
>"GUD-BUY JOJO!"
Like, unless Joseph somehow knew about timestop and was able to set up some kind of asspull trap to counter it he's dead meat
He would absolutely destroy Part 1 Dio tho

Our hero.
He's literally D4C and The World combined,

Attached: [alansmithee] Tekken Seisai Stopman 043.jpg (1280x905, 160K)

>e tseirP yag taebnev
user, are you having a stroke at this time? Please don't make any sudden movements

No, dumbass
Dio->God in Italian
Diavolo->Devil in Italian

Attached: 15538954210.jpg (400x400, 16K)

King Crimson is shit compared to The World. It would erase over the stopped time but DIO would still get to do whatever the fuck he wants. In addition, Diavolo can't manipulate anything in his skipped time, but DIO has free reign. Diavolo at best has a circumstantial shot at it, but The World 9 times out of 10 would Road Roller him.

>finds the nearest UV light

Attached: 2FB3B66F-36ED-4768-8120-DC04E836647E.jpg (400x284, 57K)

Retard

>King Crimson is shit compared to The World
KC lost to a REQUIEM stand
what's your excuse for this nonsense?

Attached: 19922688711.png (855x466, 453K)

Lain.
She can simply erase DIO's existence like what she did to Eiri.

>pulled guns out of his ass
asspull

Attached: 14459679825.png (640x480, 338K)

Star Platinum is pretty strong desu

>*teleports Dio under the sunlight*
>pshh nothing personnel kid

Attached: file.png (640x750, 645K)

A hair dresser.

Perfect Kars.

So was Lisa-Lisa. And Jonathan, in the manga.

>Just call me when they adapt part seven
based

>Sakuya first appeared in 2002
>Part 3 is from 89 to 92
dummy

Attached: 1547427584080.jpg (673x720, 54K)

Please, part 2 Joseph with a crossbow would beat Dio

>quickly pans up
>"EHHHHHHHHH!?"
Fuck anime, this is the first thing that came to mind.

DIO is unbeatable

Attached: Domestic no DIO.png (869x1305, 1.18M)

The sound in this scene was amazing. The sound effects, music, voice acting. Just top tier all around.

Know it's not a YYH victory and I love the Dark Tournament but Kuwabara was fucking robbed. The Toguro Bros. was his fight.

Attached: D44a9WF.png (1210x888, 1.2M)

>not a YYH thread
Not sure how I wrote victory there, not even phoneposting.

Would pay for wanky fanservice of DIO Road Rolla-ing Diavolo for trying to kill his boy.