One Piece

Kaido tankiness is due to his dragon scales.
This confirms he can do specific partial Zoan transformations and probably has future sight.
Thoughts?

Attached: kaido scales.jpg (488x421, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzs7AyzEWxY
worldcosplaysummit.jp/opcosplayking/result.html#result
discordapp.com/api/webhooks/567744813252739073/W1_LRWPe_HFslITj2mPnXGkuN7mrbeN8YgB2dNp6J9DVRGMut7eKhpKgOVMjOvcdA4LK
youtu.be/llscjFrp5so?t=53
youtube.com/watch?v=PxFgK_A1F0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta say I'm looking forward to his hybrid and awakened forms.

can you decipher?

Attached: temp.png (2178x1330, 178K)

Luffy is gonna cause a shitstorm in the world of One piece after Wano. The government is gonna have to get off their ass and go kill him asap. If Big mom and Kaido both get defeated by Luffy somehow it’s gonna be wild!

He is a dragon who ate the Oni fruit.

nami, none, mingo, arlong, mingo, monet, skypiea, fishman's island, marco's devil fruit, have no idea, have no idea, perona's, kizaru, buggy, apoo, blackbeard, op 3, luffy versus katakuri, nezumi, weevil, uroge, kaido, super power, have no fucking idea

Someone... please... help me kill the hype...!!
Do soul/no soul arguments, hunterpost, deny the meaning of the bar scene...
We desperately need you... Hurry before Wano gets to Act 3!!

Attached: PLEASE SAVE ME.png (176x426, 52K)

This, Wano war will be as big as marineford only this time Luffy will be Whitebeard and he'll win.

BUNCH OF FAN THEORIES FROM 2CH:

>King of the Underworld exists and he'll turn out as Robin's grandfather who owns the last poneglyph and an ancient weapon and will be extremely strong
>Dracule Milhawk has a twin brother
>Imu owns a special inquisitional squad who only goes after if there's a threat to the world's peace. Each Inquisition member is extremely strong and will be a solid opponent in the last arcs of One Piece
>Imu has the water water fruit which has been named as the ultimate devil fruit.
>Raftel is not an "island"
>Shanks is an alien gatekeeper who deems who's worthy enough to claim the will of D.

I've always looked at it as this is Marineford, except this time we have to defeat a full-health Whitebeard with the entire Straw Hat crew there.

More like twin sister.

DELETE THIS
Unsafe for nonwoke fans to view, their minds could melt.
It's pretty cool to see how far ahead the JP community is than the NA in terms of theories and understanding though.

>It's pretty cool to see how far ahead the JP community is than the NA in terms of theories and understanding though.
yeah, the same fucking community who genuinely thinks that there are two shanks in the story. please

So has Carrot joined the crew yet?

Attached: 1552176363377.jpg (1449x2048, 223K)

Yup. Also I think Wano will be two arcs, Wano and Onigashima, with Wano being the training prelude and where SH will go through training just to make it to battlefield in Onigashima in time to BTFO Kaido.

There probably are, though.

it is about the tattoos user, dragon is blessed by one too

Is this regarding the IRL phenomenon of Raft Islands/Pumice Rafts?

>Shanks is an alien gatekeeper

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I needed a laugh like that this morning...Thanks user!

I, well, I used to believe that.
Until this was said.

Attached: kinojuro.png (921x1300, 355K)

EL HERMANA

Attached: the_world_s_greatest_swordsman.png (840x1200, 1.18M)

Is he still alive?

Attached: 100246.jpg (225x350, 37K)

It will be a prison break right before the battle like Impel Down and Marineford with training arc thrown in there somewhere

ewww, the way the plume is colored makes it look like it's made of meat or something

Do you know how much I would O if we see these guys (the Marineford New World pirates) again in the Throne Wars

I'd probably die

I no longer think Onigashima's the final battle location. I did think that, yeah. But now I think it'll be Wano ---> Oni (big battle, plan fails) ---> Mt. Atayama (plan succeeds).

Dont think it is because of the partial zoan transformation and future sight to avoid damage. Unless its something that is automatic. He WANTS to die. Which is why he basicly just stood there are took the hits from Luffy. He WANTED him to be that one to beat him up. It could be because of the dragon scales affecting his body even when he isnt in his beast form. But there could be something else as well. He really wants to die. He couldnt get executed: he didnt die from that fall when we saw him the first time. ANd he jumped from the Sky Island.... Head first.

BTW the training might happen in a time chamber like in DBZ so it can happen even right after the prison break in like an hour. We don't know who has toki-toki no mi but the owner is most likely in Wano and it's only limit we know about is that it can't send you into the past. Speeding up time in a limited area might be possible.

>NA
Another burger thinking he's alone here I see

Yeah there'll be more time-related shenanigans.
So uh. Who has the Toki Toki now?

>Who has the Toki Toki now?

Attached: hiyori.png (633x744, 155K)

The one piece is the last piece of pizza in the box that Roger’s crew ordered for his going away party
Gol D. Roger prides himself on finishing every pizza he’s ever ordered and when that pizza box is discovered he’ll be able to vicariously finish it through whoever inherits his will, thus laying his spirit to rest

Queen

"ONE PIZZA... IT EXISTS!!!"

Attached: dominos pizzas effect on your health.png (692x854, 840K)

>But mochi slime and wax aren't natural, raw substances and the DF don't work like logias.I see you have some trouble understanding the classification of DF.
>Logias turns you into a raw, naturally occuring substance (by anime logic where cold, darkness and light are like that) and allows you to shape your own form as if you were that substance and let you produce the substance you're made of from your body.
But wax and slime are "natural" materials. You seem to not be understanding my dislike of not calling Katakuris fruit a logia is that he doesn't need to eat mochi or at the very least absorb it to regrow his limbs. Therefore his body naturally produces mochi and therefore he is a mochi logia but he's not classified as it. His fruit doesn't operate like a Paramecia at all

nami luffy (scar?) doffy arlong doffy monet
space arc?(maybe skypiea) FI Phoenix Berry ? ?
Kizaru Buggy Apoo BB Don't watch anime Kata vs Luffy
Nezumi Weevil Urouge Kaido Super Powers ?

Attached: luffy.png (540x170, 144K)

But wait, Katakuri was called a special Paramecia.

Bonney loves pizza so much because she’s Roger’s daughter and wants to finish the pizza

Yeah but they're not raw materials, they're processed animal produce. They're nothing like the basic element of a logia.

more info on stampede are coming in this week issue of jump, by the way

Attached: stamp nami.jpg (2300x1620, 455K)

>Blackbeardfags
Why do people even like that fat toothless piece of shit coward? Serious question.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

He's a proper pirate.

Because he’s the most piratey pirate and he’s a nigger like them

>yfw allied pirate captains were more memorable than the WB division commanders

4 main kinds of paramecia are 1) alter your body in some way 2) create and shape substance 3) alter your surroundings 4) alter other people and their properties
Most paramecia have 1 of these, awakening gives you additional one and Logia can have 2 from the start

You can have multiple awakenings.

>G5 - surroundings awakening, lets luffy turn surroundings into rubber, tension of which he can control. Applications: human pinball, rubber catapult, rubber swamp
>G6 - production awakening, lets luffy throw rubber, tension of which he can control. Application: rubber fishing net, rubber bondage, rubber bullets/balls, baloon club, producing whatever desired items
>G7 - human awakening - turns people into rubber upon contact, tension of which he controls. Applications: Nakama rubber band for transportation, ragdoll rogue's gallery that just turns enemies into spineless rubber dolls by just touching them, bullet-proof nakama

It's stupid but fun to think about.

Attached: XjTjZuj.jpg (1720x1214, 573K)

>Comes to marineford to KS the marines by last hitting Whitebeards mostly dead corpse for glory
>Ends up getting shit on anyway and needs his whole crew to save him

probably noone

I love him!!!

Attached: 片栗粉.jpg (1920x1280, 363K)

Which is fine but Katakuris naturally produces mochi and his fruit in general operates like a logia therefore it should be a subclass of the logia fruits and not Paramecias which it acts nothing like. The slime and wax fruit should fall into this same group but due to the way oda has made them work they're fine being paramecias

>Imu has the water water fruit.

I TOLD YOU PEOPLE, I TOLD YOU A WHILE AGO THAT IMU IS THE OCEAN.

Attached: The Strongest.jpg (590x394, 51K)

How exactly is a paramecia supposed to act? It's the most diverse DF type

As much thought as was put into this, I still don't think any of those will be Luffy's awakening haha. I've been trying to figure it out for a long time, think I saw someone finally figure it out, and never saved their post.

As much of a meme as it is, I think we'll see RUBBER WORLD: BOUNCE HOUSE, but there'll be more to it. Basically what stops Luffy's onslaughts right now (say he had infinite stamina in G4) is he has to chase after the enemy after punches, right? Well, if he makes the enemy come TO HIM (punching them into a rubber wall, repeat x100), his destructive power actually does become a lot greater, because there's no longer that gap of time where he's not punching them.

it's Very Good, Luffy and Diamante's fight.
The shark is Hody though

I just realized how tired I was making this post. I forgot to add that your version of Gear 5 we'll likely see, as silly as it seems.

>The shark is Hody though
yeah, i wasn't so sure. should have recognised the noah

I'm totally aware how utterly ridiculus my post is but it's a fun little thought experiment. I agree with you that most likely the only awakening we'll see is the Bounce House.
However you gotta admit that if my post was true you can have one DF that works like 4 completely separate DF and then Luffy vs Blackbeard battle over the Pirate King title and One Piece would suddenly make much more sense.

>Those colors
GODA

Attached: mikan.jpg (640x426, 217K)

How come One Piece games in particular love to skip important arcs and characters? What’s the stigma against going arc by arc like Naruto and Dragon Ball games do?

I wrote berry as in beri beri no mi, didn't exactly remember the jap name

I think BM and Kaido will be defeated in a Supernova team-up like as a throwback to Sabaody. Luffy taking down either of them by himself would be too asspull-y, even by OP standards.

Is that not obvious? One Piece is like 1000 chapters long.
Not only that but Naruto and DB are more popular among the type of person that buys anime videogames.

>Big Mom
>defeated in combat
Not possible.

I was about to say to Nami for the first but because the shape reminds me of a tangerine but I'm not sure with the colors all referring different straw hats ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

But BM is going to help defeat Kaido, user.

The user should be able to shaleshift their body like a logia does. It's like Luffy regenerating his arm because he can naturally produce rubber or some shit. It should take the textures and properties of the thing they're mimicking and either be applied to their body (luffy) or to the object they're interacting with (sugar) or they should simply be able to produce it (Mr. 3). That's why I think Katakuris fruit should be placed into a subsection of the logias along with any zoan type logia that comes out similar to the crow revo

*shouldn't be able to shapeshift

Then do it like Budokai did. Create a skeleton of absolute important characters then add through sequels and dlc. You don’t have to finish at whole cake island either

It should be rubber band instead of rubber eraser.

I'm continuing my experiment.

Several awakenings would make sense in Oda's world. In One Piece what determines the hierarchy is the willpower, fate is subject to change if the will is strong enough. So if someone with strong will ate a shitty DF he's not destined to fail. There's haki of course, the manifestation of will, but haki might not be the only way to reach the top using your willpower, the DF might be subject to will as well. And so if someone ate Jacket Jacket fruit it would be pretty shitty for him, but Oda, the lovable bastard that he is would probably want him to have a chance to be the strongest. So it's not impossible someone like that could learn to apply the jacket power to his surroundings and other people like Bucciarati.

Of course the fact that there are already canon awakening is already this but on a smaller scale, however one awakening from what we know about how they function doesn't save all DF from uselessness. Eg. jacket jacket fruit, wheel wheel fruit, human human fruit (if eaten by a human), soap soap fruit, etc etc.

Attached: Bucciarati_Bluray.png (350x487, 216K)

He can change into 100 forms compared to Chopper’s measly 7; thus his epithet.

The fact that Katakuri can become and produce mochi is exactly what makes his fruit classified as special. It does what no other paramecia is able to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzs7AyzEWxY
Kino

You made me laugh a lot user. Thabk you.

Ebisu Town people said only humans can laugh but we’ve seen Fishmen and Giants and Mermaids and shit laugh before
Fucking lies

Masters of Zoan fruits are like that, it's no big secret

Attached: maxresdefault14.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Cool.

Attached: D0SzQ3NUwAEDhQg.jpg (2048x1446, 532K)

If I had a df I would want the Move-Move fruit that lets me move things.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

No character has been shown with more zoan forms than Chopper; Kaido will be the first.

WTF
are the strawhats a metaphor for being gay?

Attached: 1521523374660.jpg (498x456, 48K)

I really hope onigumo gets an opportunity to go nuclear at some point

Attached: download.jpg (178x284, 35K)

>defeating Big mom
but why tho, King already beat her and she's ally now

He’s saying those all count as ‘humans’ or ‘people’ too, and that the things that can’t smile and laugh do not.

Which cosplay is your favorite?
worldcosplaysummit.jp/opcosplayking/result.html#result

Zoro is because he likes to put phallic objects in his mouth

I’m pretty sure we saw like a sea king chuckle at one point or something

>It's pretty cool to see how far ahead the JP community is than the NA in terms of theories and understanding though

but those theories that user posted are all shit-level, i can make better in 5 min

Attached: happy store.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Attached: 1553172556358.jpg (350x413, 47K)

bridge boy was a dick baka

>fishmen
>humans
Sounds like Yasu needs a talk with Redhair the redpilled.

Attached: Shanks.png (1369x1078, 1.24M)

the miss monday one, obviously

japs being retarded as usual i see

Man I thought I was the only one. How can Katakuri launch his arm off and regrow it again? Paramecia may be diverse, but none of them have something like that.

At the end of the arc ebisu town will start to eat and realise their future looks bright. When this happens their laughs will turn to crying. I don't know if I'm ready for that.

>Toko crying

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

That’s just wrong

How autistic do you have to be to not only be concerned about a fictional classification system, but one that is in universe an unreliable way to quantify a power they don’t fully understand

Attached: rawr.png (350x247, 43K)

Awakened Robin will be more terrifying then awakened Doflamingo

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

WEEEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEEHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Jealous?

Attached: Blorp.jpg (1080x1074, 704K)

They're so advanced that they seem shit. They assume you already know a thousand other things in their theory community.

XUSASU BASASU!

Attached: sabo.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

But it's a logia, it works exactly like a logia. If he wasn't able to naturally regenerate without a supply of mochi then fine it's a Paramecia but the pelican eel produces it naturally like logias do.

Because as I said in my post it opens the door to shit like why Doffy couldn't just remake his organs out of string rather than stitch them or why is Mr. 3 or Trebol are scared of physical (non haki) damage when they could easily just reform their bodies from scratch

discordapp.com/api/webhooks/567744813252739073/W1_LRWPe_HFslITj2mPnXGkuN7mrbeN8YgB2dNp6J9DVRGMut7eKhpKgOVMjOvcdA4LK

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Attached: 1551585655877.gif (540x540, 222K)

they are shit, half of them are
>duuude what if blackbeard has a twin brother and he's evil lol xd whaat if there's a franky dad who is super strong xd
you can make theory like this on a whim

How many people will die during the great pirate War? For refrence 80 million people died during World War 2

Mochi is dough, there can't be a food logia, so it's special paramecia. Shut up about it already.

Smoker could use some of that awakening magic to recover from jobbing overdose

Attached: Zoro.Perona.jpg (640x640, 156K)

It's obvious that he'll have the umi umi no mi though. A retard could figure that out

Someone post the redpilled Shank meme please.

If alabasta is to be a reference then we can estimate it will be much more than 80 million. The rebels alone had 1 million soldiers and this is a rebel force of a single country.

Attached: gifz.gif (250x190, 1.03M)

Then make it operate like a Paramecia. A subsection in the logias has been opened and you nerds need to accept it

Momonosuke becomes edgy

Attached: 16501595-3E46-4078-9B34-E18D14273A31.png (1182x1055, 102K)

Does Stampede have too much character?

-Shichibukai
-Marine
-Worst Generation
-Revolution army
-Barto

I don't want every supernova except Law to end up an extra.

Hancock is for Fanservice..

Reminder

>Luffy will marry her at the end of one piece

Attached: 1352CEAF-8CC9-4E43-916D-D7C58D55894C.jpg (554x554, 52K)

Smoker will get mecha arm from Vegapunk

Attached: 704c62b92066bf5716581c1a8e858f6c.jpg (1046x789, 424K)

Sorry, not listening

Attached: Mochi beats.jpg (1079x595, 198K)

Not only is that opposed to the canon it's also a very retarded thing to say

Becoming a cripple won't save him tho, cuck-kun

they say that Stempade can be considered as a no canon ending to the story and Oda says that he would never permit a plot like this if it wasn't for the 20th anniversary of the anime

Name a better character design. You can’t

Attached: 9076B2CC-0045-4F40-AA4D-75CD26E694B2.png (644x896, 616K)

In the ancient world during the void centuries there where tribes whose people had powers resembling devil fruits. There powers where contained into fruits by vegapunk and Imu is a traitor of his people.

are you retarded?
>operate like a Paramecia
no such term like this can exist because every Paramercia is different

You right, I can't.

Attached: 1550952828821.png (1222x808, 178K)

Smoker has such a shit fruit that I don't know if it would help.

Attached: 019.jpg (650x789, 272K)

How? Its odas fault for making a paramecia that works like a logia

Vegapunk says that he made something that can make warlords no needed, maybe it's some kind of weapon that Smoker will use

WEEEEHAHA

Attached: ergfv4tr5.png (800x400, 698K)

But it functions exactly like a Logia. Literally the only reason it got retconned into being Paramecia is that Oda changed his mind on how the arc would go and decided to do a mirror match thing with Luffy.

That's fine to say but logias act all the same and Katakuris works exactly like that. From what we've seen Paramecias do one of 3 things
>change the users body into the property of the thing they're mimicking
>change the object the user is interacting with into the property of the thing they're mimicking
>able to produce the thing they're mimicking
Before you say he's producing it, he's able to make his arm not a mochi arm so he's obviously gone beyond that into logia territory

It's very clear that mochi can't be an element of a logia, it's your fault that you're so fuckin dense and can't cope with it.
At the very fuckin least he better learn to do the Fujitora thing and turn rubble to smoke and then turn it back again when it's high in the clouds to make it rain rubble.
He already knew how to make cyborgs, it has to be something else. Maybe perfect artificial DF.

forgot picture

Attached: Zoro-X-Perona-zoro-x-perona-31526137-593-689.gif (593x689, 100K)

Logias change you into an element of nature
Zoan change you into an animal
Every fruit that does something else is a paramercia
I don't know what you can't understand

Attached: 1551619299932.jpg (184x250, 5K)

>Hancock is for Fanservice..
She is to remind us of Luffy's EOS wife. One Piece's ChiChi

Attached: doragon.jpg (1280x720, 700K)

I said weapon, no cyborgs

I feel like I've won this argument
Oda is a hack
Katakuri is a subsection logia
Crow revo will be a subsection logia
Queen will have a leech swarm subsection logia

Attached: 02f3cb028fad7494ca72312f89b356d52c886f8c_hq.jpg (707x1024, 177K)

>Implying Smoker has that kind of imagination
Lol just "White Blow" them lmao.

Attached: nag.png (791x343, 542K)

Sorry I though you were implying the cyborg arm again

>shit your pants
>say you won
based retard

yeah, maybe he upgrades his Jinto

>Queen will have a leech swarm subsection logia
But two people can't have the same DF, how can he have the same ability as you?

That's not technically true, you could in theory have a salt logia

well if you avoid discussion in the first place then you won't lose
you still be wrong tho

Who's the Vegeta of One Piece? And who's the Piccolo? And What about the rest of the Z fighters.

Attached: 1554147535231.png (254x212, 23K)

Attached: 1448145074_d7lh07i.png (751x584, 401K)

Well, regardless of marriage or not, he will pump babies into her. Oda won't let Hancock just die from Love Sickness.

Attached: 0522-019.jpg (760x1200, 233K)

>>Imu owns a special inquisitional squad who only goes after if there's a threat to the world's peace. Each Inquisition member is extremely strong and will be a solid opponent in the last arcs of One Piece
Isn't that just CP-0?
Their intro box calls them the world's strongest intelligence agency and we haven't really seen them do anything yet. Not much point in introducing an even higher group.
Plus their involvement in Dressrosa made it clear that they handle ultra top secret cases like people (namely Doffy) who have knowledge of the giant straw hat or Imu.

sorry Hiyori Zoro is locked in a chastity cage and Perona has the only key

Vegeta = Kid. Both are ragetards
Piccolo = Law. Both are doctors and have medical history with the Vegetas.

Is jobbing ok if you get to fuck Hina?

Soon...
She's already making moves.

Attached: Hiyori getting handsy.png (172x169, 26K)

You're triggering me user
Now that I think about it actually make sense that they would make a cyborg squad. It was stated that Kuma was a prototype but he wasn't a prototype for pacifista. Pacifista are entirely robotic, he was a prototype for a loyal and powerful cyborg with a DF. I imagine they can turn a selection of DF wielding marines into powerful cyborgs and use that to replace the Shichibukai. They also gave Kuma to Tenryuubito as a toy so the entire experiment seems pointless unless they repeat the process.

CP0's strong but not control the entire world for several centuries strong. Because of the religious connotations I do actually agree with their theory.

Enel was so great

Attached: FearIsGod.png (1065x1023, 1M)

"Have you ever seen the expression a mortal makes when they lose their footing?"

One Piece Hetero Character

-Sanji
-Pudding
-Capone
-Shanks
-Blackbeard
-Doflamingo
-Robin
-Usopp
-Queen
-Hancock
-Smoker
-Tashigi
-Hina
-Urouge

No, sex is less important then pride.

you don't get the fucking after you job to her, after the fight she put you in a haki enchanted spiked chastity cage

Attached: The_Ori_Ori_no_Mi_in_Action.gif (210x158, 1.49M)

>-Sanji
stopped reading there

Attached: 1555111134723.png (340x583, 271K)

>Sanji
>hetero

>Sanji

Attached: 4674788536_8149529e73.jpg (500x283, 66K)

people can crossdress and still be hetero

Enel was so threatening he made Nami too afraid to scream.
Most scary villain in the series

>Luffy after getting a haircut from Kaido

Queer.

Not Sanji tho, he has daddy issues

>When your first mate jobs to a pierced shoulder

>ayyy can i get uhhh, a haircut that says "this guy goes clubbing"

Attached: D1Iip1iVYAAGyH5.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

>King of the Underworld exists and he'll turn out as Robin's grandfather who owns the last poneglyph and an ancient weapon and will be extremely strong
Typical shounenshit "twist"
The counterpart to the "Two Shanks" theory, I see
>Imu owns a special inquisitional squad who only goes after if there's a threat to the world's peace. Each Inquisition member is extremely strong and will be a solid opponent in the last arcs of One Piece
We have CP0 for this, just switch Imu for Gorosei
>Imu has the water water fruit which has been named as the ultimate devil fruit.
It's stupid when it's posted here too
Only one that's actually interesting
>Shanks is an alien gatekeeper who deems who's worthy enough to claim the will of D.
We need to combine all the stupid Shanks theories into one for maximum hilarity.

You can add Bon Kurei.

Attached: 1555186282915.png (730x353, 264K)

If he doesn't he needs to be gassed. What useless fuckin retard.

>your crewmates are either jobbers (Zoro, Sanji) or literally useless fodder
>every Yonko wants to kill you
>the king of the world hates you
>frienzoned by every princess you save
>save countless countries but the best you got from it was a one day party
>manlet despite your tall father and grandfather

>but not control the entire world for several centuries strong
We haven't even seen them fight. The only real gauge of their strength we have is the Revos comparing them to Marine HQ.

I suppose Inquisiton is more like a high religious order than an intelligence agency. Just remember how Kuba wore a cross-like shirt and carried a bible. I suppose a single inquisition member does equal an average shichibukai in terms of strength (if they actually exist).

Luffy- Rubber poop
Chopper- Human poop
Ace/Sabo- Fiery poop
Akainu- Magma poop
Kizaru- Flashy poop
Aokiji- Cool Poop
Fujitora: Gravitational poop
Linlin- Soul-draining poop/Talking poop
Perospero- Candy poop
Katakuri- Special Mochi poop
Cracker- Biscuit poop
Smoothie: Juicy poop
Oven- Hot poop
Opera- Creamy poop
Mont D'or: Literate poop
Galette- Buttery poop
Alvida- Smooth poop
Magellan- Poisonous poop
Teach- Dark, Earth-Shattering poop
Whitebeard: Earth-Shattering poop
Shiryu- Invisible poop
Enel- Electrical poop
Caribou- Swampy poop
Crocodile- Sandy poop
Zala/Doublefinger- Spiky poop
Daz- Bladed poop
Galdino- Wax poop
Mr.5/Gem- Exploding poop
Shu- Rusty poop
Smoker- Smoky poop
Trebol- Sticky poop
Jozu- Diamond poop
Hawkins- Straw poop
Kid- Magnetic poop
Bellamy- Springy poop
Doffy- Stringy poop
Pica- Stone poop
Ceasar- Gaseous poop
Monet- Snow poop
Perona- Depressing poop
Moriah- Shadow poop
Kaido: Dragon poop
King: Pteranodon poop
Jack: Mammoth poop
Foxy: Slow-Motion poop

Attached: Poop.jpg (363x796, 180K)

Attached: job assistant.jpg (1179x786, 1.16M)

>We need to combine all the stupid Shanks theories into one for maximum hilarity.
Let's see.
/pol/ Shanks.
Celestial Dragon Shanks.
CP0 Shanks (who poisoned Roger, poisoned Whitebeard, and stopped Kaidou from HELPING Whitebeard at Marineford)
8th warlord Shanks
Alien gatekeeper Shanks.
Two different Shanks.

What else?

Everyone, this is a faggot. Remember how it looks like.

Attached: 0e98343fa7ae28385069f48efdf01491.jpg (486x632, 33K)

>your pic
PANELS EDGY MANGA ARE TOO AFRAID TO INCLUDE

>Perona- Depressing poop
Does that mean I have a devil fruit too?

They're pwetty

>Smoothie - Juicy Poop

Attached: Bueno.jpg (546x366, 47K)

>Robin's grandpa owns an ancient weapon and the king of the underworld
>Turns out that WG was right about Ohara
I can totally expect that.

He’s not a zoan, he’s using that hair power the YOIYOI guy had

>Shanks was a Bogdanoff the entire time

What did Oda mean by this?

Attached: Bogdan.jpg (700x505, 47K)

There are way too many Trebols destroying the walls of bathrooms where I live.

Attached: Onigumo's_Spider_Back.png (410x437, 70K)

He also shat his pants, you just don't get it!

If it's a 1 on 1 Kaido will always win

I think Oda has set this up to be disproven by Luffy.

I doubt that since it seems that Zoro is hyped up to be a dragon slayer.

Now that SMILEs exist, regular Zoans seem so unimpressive.

>he doesn't know we'll see the actual power of real zoans in Wano

"real zoans" are bitches. We saw awakened zoans in impel down and they jobbed.

The awakened zoans back in Impel Down have been far more inpressive than any SMILE so far.

the users were absolute shit, even chopper can awaken his DF without losing control

dunno, Page One got oneshoted by Sanji

Apoo will be the most based Supernova mark my words

Who's to say that a king can't have a harem?

>shit users
>still able to awaken their fruit
Zoan fruits are shit.

I meant with X Drake, Kaido and commanders, Page One was a jobber

That'll be EoS Urouge. He'll show you the TRUE MEANING of "based" which is kinda like enlightened.

Been hearing this for a while. Still no reason to assume why Robin's grandpa would be messing around in New World than trying to find and protect his grand daughter.
Ooookay.
Sounds cool but why would be another "special squad" when we already have CP-0 which is an asspull enough?
Oda himself rejected the very idea of a water water fruit. So no.
Again, we are delving into the unending shitstorm of "One Piece in space" theories. If it's not an island, then what? Unless you can't give an actual answer, then it remains as an island.
Now that's just retarded.

You literally just have to take drugs to awaken a zoan fruit without maintaining control

>If it's a 1 on 1 Kaido will always win
We can also take it as foreshadowing that he'll fall to a team effort.

nonono! deny it! deny it! noooooo! page one showing no signs of damage means he jobbed!!

Uroge is an overused meme

because regular Zoan only increases your psychical ability. Zoan usefulness depends solely from the user base strength like Lucci point out in W7

The more you use him the stronger it gets

>nonono! deny it! deny it! noooooo! page one showing no signs of damage means he jobbed!!
Be honest, you're not sober.

Well? You gonna butter me up or just stand there?

Attached: galetyafuckme.png (1282x1522, 1.36M)

What's this two shanks theory?

Delete NOW

Attached: 000105.jpg (456x445, 135K)

Sorry, I’m in a committed relationship with Smoothie and I’m self-aware enough to not cheat on a yonkou’s daughter

They're saying that because Oda forgot to draw Shanks scar on his face in 907 at the exact angle he used for Shanks at the WB conversation (430ish) where he had a scar drawn at the same angle, when Oda corrects things like hair highlights in volumes and didn't correct this in the volume, that since the Toki Toki exists there could be two Shanks. Silly I know.

Smoker is a logia so its pretty good by default.

All of Big Mom's daughters will eventually look like her and you sure as hell don't want that.

I'd rather have lung cancer then smoke smoke fruit in the new world

>chapter 940
>2 pages of luffy and hyo vs. headliner fodder
>cut to BM and chopper comedy for 2 pages
>3 pages of law and shinobu fucking
>1 page raizo running around the prison
>back to luffy and hyo for remaining pages
>"mugiwara-dono, let the power flow through you and out of your body"
>chapter ends with luffy defeating the elephant warden with haki blast
>break next week

Attached: she sleep.png (176x254, 39K)

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.png (198x346, 19K)

Based Goda

Nah. I'll screenshot your post, and if a similar chapter to that happens I'll credit you. Think we're done with chapters like that now.

>water water fruit
The only way I can see it being relevant for the story is if it is the ultimate nerf fruit where the user is permanently weakened and its all played as a joke

That's because you suck. If I had the smoke fruit I would make it amazing. If you had any fruit it would be garbage.

Or. You know. They control the entire ocean. Since Imu is the Sea Devil.

Is it drawanon's? Uncensored link?

It's either her or harem route, but since I'm a vanillafag, I'd choose her.

I don't see any reason why someone shouldn't have a water fruit. People have Ice and Snow which are just water.

If you had any DF you'd drown in a pond you fuckin retard

>chapter 941
>queen gets bored of luffy's bullshit and BTFO's him
>luffy dies
>last page is togashi fucking oda with a giant dildo
>oh yes togashi san HxH is the superior manga yes!
>wan piss is over

>Hey Luffy im hungry for some Whaleshark beef, how much for that fish?

Attached: 3d2a7308629992c9ff560a2737718b13df62d614_00.jpg (500x281, 22K)

>People have Ice and Snow which are just water.
Ice and snow are distinguished from water in this case, water specifically has to be in a liquid state to function against DF users.

>Oda forgot to draw Shanks scar on his face
I guess there are two Rayleighs now, Oda forgot to draw his eye scar in chapter 937.

>ESTO ES EL FIN GOBIERNO MUNDIAL!

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 21K)

It's a shit logia.
>Turn into smoke
>Whoops just made myself an easier target for literally every haki user.
>W-White Blo-
>Suddenly face down in the dirt

Do you even know what "one shotted" means?
It took more than one hit for Sanji to put Page One down. By definition it wasn't a one shot.

>Is it drawanon's?
afrobull

>I guess there are two Rayleighs now, Oda forgot to draw his eye scar in chapter 937.

The volume version which corrects errors isn't out yet.

The only way for him to even compete in the NW is for him to learn future sight, superior armament, awaken his DF and he would still probably lose to Katakuri cause his smoke is too slow.

Attached: 1113980 - Harnset One_Piece Perona Roronoa_Zoro.png.jpg (807x989, 92K)

Ok, thanks.

Well that's fucking weak.
All the more confirmation that Big Meme will slap his shit once they meet.

>Zero destructive potential
>Cant affect the environment in any meaningful way
>Turning into smoke just make him a huge target
>Gas fruit can do anything he does, just better
Easily the worst logia

This, you can't even smoke salmon with this garbage fruit cause the smoke canonically smells foul.

I'd argue with Haki a lot of Paramecias can be stronger than Logias.

Uh oh, it's the huntermumbler. Everybody, get your Invisible Symphonia ready!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

From what we know, Kaido would obliterate Big Meme. Show me a speed feat of hers similar to him speedblitzing Luffy in 923. They'll of course have a Godzilla-type battle, but I don't think it'll lead to Kaido taking any significant damage.

It's still really cool that she uses a sun and a thundercloud to nuke people with, no one predicted that before WCI.

Smoke awakening can probably allow him to create smoke around his surrounds. Since it's not his own smoke, he wouldn't be caught by someone using armament. That's one of his biggest weaknesses. His smoke makes him a bigger target because it's an extension of him. But if he's producing smoke that's not an extension of him, he can make use of the hazy nature of it that can make him harder to strike.

Attached: 41443588_151255239144820_2817691057002145717_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

*breathes in*

Attached: wb1.png (1019x575, 489K)

Oda said in a SBS that if a human ate the human-human fruit they'd become enlightened, IIRC.

Definitely. Not plasma logias tho. like the light, fire and lighting ones. Those are God-tier. Their biggest weakness is that they get you too used to low-effort winning.

>>Dracule Milhawk has a twin brother
EL HERMANO

CAPTAIN AMERICA...

Attached: wb2.png (1026x570, 391K)

Most Logias are op as fuck though, haki or not. Light, Lightning, Magma, Ice are all broken even if you manage to hit them

Attached: 88938.jpg (225x350, 33K)

...LIFTS MJOLNIR!!!

Attached: wb3.png (1017x569, 488K)

The sea kings are clearly not mere dumb beasts, they communicate with linguistic telepathy and seemed smarter than Luffy. Whether they’ve chuckled, to the people that can commune with them, they are ‘people’ too. Killing one of the telepathic kings in cold blood would be a murder, since they are smart or smarter than humans.

I legit feel that the Fire Festival is gonna go by without a hitch, except instead of the rebellion, Kaido kills Orochi and takes his fruit and gives it to Kyoshiro or something like that.

That would be pretty based tbqh

I did. Zoro doubting things is never a good omen.

Next thing youre telling us killing fishmen is murder too

Attached: 43124321.gif (500x248, 56K)

FUCK YOU OLD MAN
I didn't want spoilers

Attached: G8tRULC.png (1024x573, 509K)

If Kizaru ever "unslows" his brain, the whole OPverse is fucked.

Based

The sea kings have it coming for attacking everything that moves.

I'm not sure if he can't just puff out smoke he can control that isn't part of his body. I mean Ace or Sabo when they throw fire projectiles they don't actually throw themselves right? I think Smoker is just extremely retarded and was thinking that he could use his normal moveset against Vergo when he should've used only the smoke that isn't a part of him.

Attached: Perona.png (1000x1414, 1.09M)

I mean throwing out fire projectiles can be dangerous. What the hell can throwing out "smoke" projectile do other than make it a minor convenience for anyone without CoO?

Attached: ghost.jpg (500x750, 85K)

Big Mom is physically stronger than any living character barring Weevil having her genes + Whitebeard s combined.
Kaido is faster than any character we’ve seen in the story so far (no movement is drawn even for the reader).
Shanks must be slower and weaker than either but have some special gift too.
Blackbeard is the smartest Yonko.
Luffy’s Yonko status is the biggest stretch.
I’m glad other anons noticed how Kaido was so much faster than Luffy or the reader’s perception, Luffy was basically time stopped from Kaido’s perspective, he doesn’t even need a Noro beam and if Foxxy beamed Kaido, he would only be slowed to ‘normal’ Gear 4 snakeman speeds.

Luffy literally tried to pull a Blueno on Kaido.

inconvenience*

I'd imagined that Luffy got blitzed by Kaido due to the fact he was angry thinking his crew died. Luffy's CoO seems to be approaching if not already at Katakuri's future sight, so a calm Luffy probably could have blocked or dodged.

Maybe he could do same as pic related but without turning his arms into smoke but expelling it instead.

Attached: White_Out.png (640x480, 489K)

They are the true world guardians, they are chill, and don’t murder everything they see. They even let Krieg cross back.

Attached: BFEE5D50-C9F6-4158-8DB5-9A716414153B.jpg (920x747, 141K)

He could pick people up and grab them with his smoke. I don't think he's done it since the Time skip though.

I’m in semi agreement, but Kaido will explain to Luffy just like Luffy explained to Satori; it doesn’t matter if you can see it coming if you can’t do anything about it anyway. Luffy is so much slower than Kaido it’s like regular Goku vs Frieza right now.
We’ll see.

The thing is that if he wants to lift his enemies like that he HAS to use his arms because smoke itself is useless.
Yeah but was always shown with his still using his arms right, not just the smoke independently? Goddammit man, I use to think his fruit was the sickest shit ever when it was introduced, now look at him.

Attached: 1555162166400.jpg (750x896, 405K)

Paramecium awakenings grant you the ability to affect the surrounding. We’ve yet to see what a logia awakening is like. It has to be pretty Op if Oda is putting it off for this long. It only makes sense Smoker’s undoes his greatest weakness with it. Producing the substance that makes up your logia body outside of your body would be similar to the paramecium variant.

Attached: EBFC0A2B-A1AD-4292-9690-8FC0C4028497.jpg (500x386, 35K)

>"?"
ODAAAAAAAAA

>b-b-b-b-but my marine pride and you're a pirate and we're rivals an-
>Just shut up, woman. I've seen you eyehumping me since Punk Hazard.
>KATANA'D

>luffy's yonko status is a bigger stretch than his gear third
FTFY

Attached: 422175870206.jpg (378x485, 40K)

Attached: V6.jpg (1076x750, 563K)

>The thing is that if he wants to lift his enemies like that he HAS to use his arms because smoke itself is useless.
Are you 100% sure? Wiki says he can control the density of smoke but doesn't specify the things we talk about.

Attached: Zorona.jpg (966x753, 235K)

I'm betting that Punk Hazard's climate is a result of Aokiji's and Akainu's awakened fruits. Maybe it allows them to permanently imube their element onto something. Everyone thought King had fire powers when he first showed up, but what if he just got hit by Ace's awakened power?

Attached: entire team is babiess.png (512x504, 196K)

zorona is gay

Susanoo fire, inextinguishable Fire, will get demonstrated by Sabo. It’s the one thing the fire elemental should be able to do that it hasn’t.

So I haven't watched the anime beyond random ass youtube vids/clips as time has went on since Thriller Bark. Is the fucking Punk Hazard Arc really like 40-50 episodes? That's insane if it is, good arc, but damn.

If Luffy can use Future Sight, why didn't he use it not to get his ass kicked by Kaidou? Couldn't he see himself being destroyed?

In the manga it should be 20 chapters, in an ideal world the anime should be 10 episodes.

Oh. my. god. people.
This is getting embarrassing.
Literally the #1 most forgotten OP fact of all time.

Why does every doujin artist tend to draw OP females like Brazzers models instead of staying faithful of their actual body measure?

Even if Sabo shows off such an ability first, it doesn't stop Ace from also having unlocked the ability. He was a Yonko commander after all, and I get introducing Admirals and Yonko as early as they did has screwed up how people percieve power levels, but Ace should still be pretty powerful.

>It's another retard that forgot the very basic rules of CoO episode
I hate this rerun

>wiki
I ain't trusting that shit. We'll just have to wait and see when Oda makes Smoker cool again.
IF he makes Smoker cool again that is.

Attached: 366126.jpg (800x897, 483K)

Not everyone can be as based as Konohana.

Read chapter 884

not that bad, Dresrossa has 118 episodes in anime and WCI has over 9 also seems like Reverie will be like 12 episodes long

DON'T FUCKING REMIND ME

Attached: 1493707177353.jpg (256x280, 54K)

It’s because as Aokiji said early in the story, one’s resolve and collected will determines whether a logia can act as immaterial to avoid an attack (Luffy runs into Smoker on Alabasta). Later this is expanded to haki.
If Aokiji was scared he would die when Whitebeard stabbed through his chest, he would have. If he wasn’t thinking calm and clear headed he would die in that scene. Some go so far as to say this weakened Alabasta era Crocodile.
Not the user you forgot to quote either.

Attached: A1B76174-C654-4818-B5D0-3A5C7A8CD496.jpg (480x400, 47K)

Not entirely, lets take a look at Luffy and his actual threat level to the Government from a reasonable WG viewpoint.

>The son of Dragon and the grandson of Garp
Right there is enough notoriety to get him a bounty nearly immediately, especially if a large part of Ace's 500mil is due to him being Roger's son. So we'll give Luffy even with his basic threats, 50,000. So not far off from what it was.
>Alabasta
Covered up, that doesn't make Luffy a threat as Crocodile was basically no longer a Shichibukai once the information got out. Stays 50,000.
>Enies Lobby
Ok, Luffy breaks into one of the most secure places on the entire planet and is essentially helpful in getting it Buster Called, this on top of declaring war on the WG and his familiar connections, on top of Ace, his bounty should have skyrocketed to at least 500mil at that point if we're doing it based on realistic threat level. Let alone all the shit that comes after EL.

The WG should have killed him long ago, let alone all the misinformation and clumsy bumblefucking that happened with WC Island and the 5th Yonkou, and the same bumblefucking that will happen with Amnesia BM/Luffy vs. Kaido, especially if BM never gets her memory back and just becomes a Grand Fleet Captain, she would have subjugated entirely due to random bullshit. Luffy in every way should be rightfully feared as a Yonkou and massive threat and should have been killed ages ago. Like Mihawk said, charisma and luck are dangerous fucking powers.

I wonder if the new animation director will be able to keep the anime at least on par with WCI going forward. Or did they replace him now that WCI is over.

go home Caesar

Japs don't have a standard body measure, it's either a titty monster or borderline illegal.

Once we leave Wano Luffy will be targeted because Blackbeard will be the king of Marijoas and he will learn somehow (probably by Shanks not having it once defeated) that Luffy has the needed key to Raftel.

remind what

>katakuri himself says you can't use coo haki if you are not calm
>luffy sees his crewmates attacked and gets pissed off

lurk more

No, I think it's more likely that Oda forgot. Maybe he decided he'd give Luffy Future Sight while he was writing the second act.

The human-human fruit is extremely unimpressive too.

>mink tribe
>other random ass talking animals
>sea kings
>fishmen
>etc.

Chopper's fruit is worthless, also shouldn't he become a normal reindeer in sea water again?

Speedreader here, why Doffy couldn't just kill Luffy and Law by using parasite on them as he did it with Jozu and Sanji (and on Luffy in their last fight before he used gear 4)

>I think it's more likely that Oda forgot
Reread the Katakuri fight you in Reed monkey, hell reread Skypiea while you're at it

>Blackbeard loots Shanks ship.
>Doesn’t find anything good for Raftel.
>hey, didn’t you used to wear a straw hat???

I don't think being Roger's son had anything to do with Ace's bounty. Garp seemed to have kept it to himself. Plus Luffy's first bounty was because he kicked the shit out of all the top pirates in the East Blue and declared himself a pirate.

Because that would make sense.

Parasite couldn’t even make Sanji dance, let alone Luffy. Luffy was grabbed, but Gear 4 broke the strings in transformation.

human fruit empowered his thinking ability (he was quite a good doctor at the age of 15) and water only drain the devil user strength, not turn their abilities off

No speedreading,he could use it, but law and luffy had means of escaping anyway, gear 4th and shambles

Unfucking Smoker's shit

>awakening that lets him turn surroundings into smoke and use it to immobilize everyone without increasing his size
>throwing rubble using smoke made from surroundings (kinda like he propells his fists and body using smoke)
>the smoke corpse control thing from JoJo part 3
>raining rubble
>future sight dodging ability like Katakuri
>smoke screen over large areas
>actually chocking people
>smoke paralysis/puppet (forcing someone to breath in the smoke he controls so the body is controlled from the inside)
>small projectile omni-directional barrage cornering (controlling someones movements by throwing around small projectiles that need to be dodged in a predictable way, sort of like a check mate in chess. This would work great on CoO users)

Attached: cute.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Luffy could still stretch under water at Arlong Park and Fishman island, he just loses the strength to do so. Chopper could probably stay transformed if he gets dunked.

Human Humam Fruit will be targeted by Blackbeard. If he eats Chopper’s fruit, he can gain the magical powers of enlightenment.
Blackbeard targeting Chopper’s fruit is directly foreshadowed by Chopper when Jinbe informs him that BB pirates are collecting fruits.

When in an in-universe rule explains something, don't assume the author forgot when it's your fault for misunderstanding the scene. Oda decided Luffy had Future Sight the moment Katakuri said Luffy had Future Sight.

Attached: theforgottenpage.png (896x1300, 393K)

so? better or worse?

Attached: 2019-04-16.png (1172x447, 724K)

That no doujins in god knows how long

SOUL

SOULLESS

It’s also foreshadowed in the Foxxy arc, when Chopper is taken as first choice by Foxxy crew.

better

Attached: op688.png (796x470, 514K)

Well I may be wrong on the Ace thing, I just remember it being mentioned before that it was part of the reason he had the bounty, either way, Luffy should have been a major threat after Enies Lobby rather than him just kinda coasting along to Sabaody and he'd have continued on if he hadn't punched a CD in the face. I mean for instance, to some extent bounties are power levels, lets be real, but its mostly threat level so that begs the question on certain things.

Luffy's bounty was 400 mil after the 2 year timeskip, and this is after Impel Down (which Buggy got a lot of it too as well as Blackbeard), and Marineford, granted he wasn't much of a threat in Marineford, either still, impressive accomplishments. If that's all 400 mil, then what did the people above that do, Ace, Katakuri, Jack, etc. I get their bounties are just solely because they are likely powerful as hell, but it's still interesting, because Blackbeard didn't have a bounty for the longest time until he started acting, so clearly they've done stuff, but what.

I personally dislike the way the bounty system is in a lot of ways.

Katakuri is a great teacher. I wish he would teach me future sight

The right one looks objectively worse, I mean look at his eyes, he looks deformed, on the left he looks like normal cartoon.

yeah but he render Sanji immobile and wanted to kill him with Overheat, why he didn't use this combo on Luffy
yeah guess Law could break from it with Shambles but he still doesn't know about Gear4

Blackbeard killed Foxy and took his Noro Noro fruit. And then made Porche his sex slave.

Sea-stone turns it off, its why Logia's can't just slip through them, even if they are still weak they would be capable of that in most cases.
He does need a Zoan too.

Reminder that the Satori fight showed us that super COO is irrelevant if seeing what’s coming can’t prevent it.

you can't use observation Haki if you are not calm

They chose probably the weakest frame from 878 on the right, the perception that vid would be different if they used a better frame. Just more cherrypicking nonsense.

It's also worthless if you can't react to it or its unpreventable. Katakuri would honestly be pretty bad with CoO if he didn't have the type of devil fruit that he does.

He used Parasite on Luffy and Luffy immediately broke the strings with Gear 4.
At this point the strings could only pierce Luffy, and could not cut him or harm him otherwise.
Gear 4 straight overruled Doffy’s string.

The whole system is pretty much symbolic anyways. Remember that Luffy's very first bounty was enough to buy 60 slaves. There's no point in hunting down a Yonkou Commander level fighter when you can just hunt down some West Blue dude and retire in luxury.

seems like it's just draining the strength to the point that they can't use it, Luffy was still rubber when he was touching seastone in dresrossa coloseum

Kaidou is Uranus

yeah but why he didn't use it before to oneshot immobile Luffy

While true, it doesn't explain why the WG is kind of relaxed about most Pirates. Honestly they sail all over the place, some of them get taken, but the actual big names that could be taken down relatively soon are just left to do their things usually with no hindrances. I understand the Yonkou, they're basically Countries/WG of their own with equal power, but the rest, nah.

Like Oda said Enel would have had a bounty of 500 mil had he been born on the ocean instead, what would he have even done, even assuming he still had his fruit all he gave a fuck about was ruling a tiny baby island so he could build a boat to the moon, how is that a threat, seems to happen quite often in OP.

That's gay.

But user, I want to train my CoO far enough to read chapters and spoilers before they come out. It's best for mundane things like that

Attached: Luffette.png (415x438, 260K)

false, Roger find ancient weapon and it was neither Pluton or Poseidon

please delete this image
i don't want to take off my nostalgia goggles

Luffy was also still able to use his fruit pretty effectively at Fishman Island outside of bubbles too as long as he stretched from within the bubble. So that begs the question, could a Logia use their fruit in sea water assuming they were inside a bubble?

You don't need CoO for that. All you need is an IQ above 90.

Shanks looked better when he was a slightly older looking Luffy. I hate they started making him look more Adonis like. Takes away from his appeal of being a powerful pirate who looks otherwise ordinary.

Attached: 09A56ED3-4304-47CC-80AA-0F6B64D59F3E.png (732x1171, 538K)

He still can just dodge it and use his CoO to land his attacks

Not the guy you're talking to, but ah crap I'm so dumb. Yeah, of course it was Uranus. I always wondered why people thought that. The egg however could be a red herring.

Pluton: Ship: Water
Poseidon: Mermaid/Sea Kings: Water
Uranus: ???

Seems like it has to do with water user, Kaido is the sky/air.

Krieg was strong and would whoop most rookies trying to start out. He had to get gimped by Mihawk before he could even be challenged.
Higher bounties are for hunters with high ambition. Weevil is likely the most prolific bounty hunter, since many rewards can be claimed even if the pirate is dead, and Mrs. Bakkan is all about the money.

as long they aren't covered in water more than half

There are plenty of times that Luffy would have hit Katakuri and his fruit prevented that. He could dodge, but that opens for a larger hitbox and less mobility. Luffy would have dealt with him far sooner otherwise, the fruit helps Katakuri out loads with CoO.

Mizu Mizu no mi

Panels like the top left are why I immediately took a liking to One Piece. That's a surprisingly detailed face for this weekly cartoony pirate comic. One Piece from the very beginning just gave me the impression "there's more to this", and has just kept expanding that feeling ever since.

Pluton is Water 7’s void century fountain with no origin story, hidden in plain sight.
Poseidon is already known.
Uranus is Enel’s Moon.

Attached: 21E73529-45ED-4412-BC91-874218A291A2.jpg (698x960, 108K)

Well there you have the Im fight. Bubbles, water's only weakness, and I guess Nami/Enel.

>Ship: Water
No? Pluton is specifically the ground Ancient Weapon. Because it has the destruction power to bring down islands. Furthermore, we do know it's a ship of sorts, but not if it ONLY moves through the water, seeing how Bege's ship was a land ship too.

Imu will never fight Luffy or Nami. She was introduced solely to job to Blackbeard, with Kizaru going down in the fight too, in my headcanon.

The reason Katakuri is using his fruit like this is to psychological warfare, to make himself looks invincible to his opponent, he still can dodge attacks extremely well

Attached: Gomu_Gomu_no_Black_Mamba.png (350x155, 55K)

No.

Originally people lived on the moon with wings and were considered Angels who descended down to the blue planet and found the Clan of D(evils). Eventually the Celestial Dragons appeared and used weapons to destroy this peaceful world due their science and technology stolen from the Moon Robots. We have a ship, a mermaid, now all we need is a ghostly captain. Im with the Mizu Mizu no Mi

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

Maxim is foreshadowing of Pluton.

Bullying Tashigi!

Attached: D24URqeVAAAWqWI.jpg (1065x898, 138K)

Best girl

I like your enthusiasm but I can’t make your hypothesis fit with the Enel coverstory where he literally powers the giant power plant on the moon, implicitly activating the ancient weapon Uranus.

I'm just saying he was designed around the fact of his DF/CoO abilities rather than him just having a DF that was convenient for it, and he wouldn't be as effective without it, but that's true for most DF users, especially Luffy, he'd be worthless.

can we get tashigi bullying soker

Why are people so obsessed over the water fruit? Like out of countless of powers that exist, being able to fucking travel through time, turning into and gases, having the powers of a phoenix. To me it seems water is pretty fucking BORING in comparison. Even if let's say that it circumvents the one weakness all DF users share, still sounds retardedly simple. Fuck the Mizu Mizu no Mi.

Reread Luffy vs Bellamy it’s seriously got to be a precursor to CoO because haki is named in the same arc and then shown under a different name in the next.

There's a lot you can do with water, user. Didn't you watch Avatar?

Water is fun

so you are basically saying that he would be weaker without his devil fruit
that's kinda obvious isn't it

The apparent ability to create water magically is god tier, is why.

The reason why I imagine why so many pirates are able to rack up such large bounties without hindrance from the WG is due to the geography of the Grand Line. The Navy's seastone ships seem to be a relatively new invention, meaning that for the longest time they had to enter the Grand Line like everyone else. On top of that due to Magnetic Fields, revisiting Islands are near impossible without eternal Log Poses or just sailing out through the Calm Belt and back to an entrance to start over. Plus Nami's dream of drawing a map of the world implies that the Grand Line isn't extensively mapped out by the World Government, leaving many places for Pirates to hide. Also, the World Government does have to keep a close eye one the Yonko, the only reason why Whitebeard didn't spam quakes and sink the whole of Marineford from afar was because he was trying to save Ace, and it took all 3 Admirals, all of the Vice Admirals, and countless officers to fend Whitebeard off even when he was holding back missing half his head. If two of them even think about being nice to one another, they have to be on that shit to break it up since they literally couldn't stop two Yonko teaming up.

who cares, Oda said that he wasn't going to make the water fruit

that's sexual harassment #cancelsmoker

Oda’s really good at splicing unrealistic characteristics with realistic ones we never experience a case of uncanny valley. [Spoiler]still think his feet are bad[/Spoiler]

Citation?

Cracker is my wife

Attached: Bride.jpg (600x823, 262K)

It's not Uranus he's activating, it's the Moon. The Moon is it's own Weapon.

>Has a fruit with one of the highest potential for growth and strength
>Is a retard for a throwaway arc and won't ever appear again
>Uses it to win races
What did Oda mean by this?

Attached: Foxy_Anime_Infobox.png (1248x1872, 2.09M)

Mountain Bandit is the first enemy and Oda said he had the end of the story in his head in the first chapter, meaning it’s the most important chapter in the story so far.
The end of the grand line is the start and it’s a mountain, maybe there are bandits there.

Attached: 20F573FA-C645-4256-8966-A5BE5132D16E.jpg (460x767, 65K)

sbs

Which volume?

It not only circumvents his only weakness and potentially allowing him to remain a logia, it takes away other's DF as well, not only that the entire world of OP is mostly water as is the human body. It's an incredibly broken fruit for something as simple as Water.

How did he word it though?

I thought he said it can't exist.

Foxy will appear again in at least a semi-important role. Otherwise we probably would have seen him in a cover page arc at some point.

The water fruit would still be vulnerable to Yami Yami.
The Sauron of this story is related to Yami. Water Fruit would be like the ring of power given to man, a clever trick.

Maybe it was Dadan and that's why Garp respects her.

youtu.be/llscjFrp5so?t=53

so it can't exist

And that's what makes it good, right there. One is a beast of a figure/Blackbeard, the other is a cheap trick hiding in the shadows/Im that manipulates man.

Dadan is a peacemain of mountain banditry.
The first main antagonist, Higuma, who was only implied as dead rather than shown killed or dead, and who could swim, wasn’t.

The Yami Yami is the weakest Logia. Doesn't even dodge shit like literally EVERY other Logia allows you to do. What's the point of a Logia if you can't be invincible with it?
>B-B-Buh it takes away other people's p-
Who gives a shit you faggot. Characters like Garp and Big Mom are still ridiculously strong with or without fruit. Blackbeard just happens to be a fat fuck so he can take a small beating. Literal worst fruit in the fucking world and Blackbeard is a dumbass for eating it at all.
In the end it sorta fits because all it lets him do is suck more.

Attached: Fruta_Yami_Yami.png (761x574, 446K)

She's cute when she cries!

Attached: pft.png (500x319, 84K)

>everybody is going to have future sight from now on

logia "invincibility" is only useful when your shitting on paradise babbies

>What's the point of a Logia if you can't be invincible with it?
t. Paradise shitter

Nani?

That's how Blackbeard acquires more than one fruit though.

Because it consumes and devours, that's the purpose for the sin of gluttony and greed. It means only Haki is allowed, only the strong of mind can overcome the dark.

seething fatbeard goonies

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>What's the point of a Logia if you can't be invincible with it?
>being a logia baby
cringe, enjoy having your ass beaten in the new world

Attached: tumblr_lyaei2Glw51qzc1kc.jpg (484x700, 86K)

>Weakest Logia
>Literally STEALS others abilities.
Check out this brainlet
>What the point of a Logia is you can't be invincible with it
A paradise brainlet at that

Attached: 1523497475077.jpg (603x492, 22K)

Hi, it is I, the author of One Piece. I shall bestow upon you all a Devil Fruit, I will also casually spoil things that I may write about in the future, such as Zoro is the real Mononosuke.

Bully her for having a big butt

What's wrong with big butts?

Attached: Hiyori pout.png (358x351, 99K)

hi, it is i, kubo

fuck you

Doki Doki no Mi

They stink

The reason why Blackbeard consumed the Yami Yami is for it's unique power of negating the enemy's fruit.
He himself knew he had the ability to consume several devil fruits, do to his unique body. And thus with the ability to remove the powers from the enemy, while he himself keeping his own other devil fruit powers, it gives him an unbelievable advantage in battle. It's not for other brainlet reasons like "it lets him eat other devil fruits" which have already been proven wrong.

Attached: Fukurokuju_Manga_Infobox.png (270x491, 66K)

Zoro is actually a Ryuma who was in the future send into the past with Franky time machine

Nothing. You DO look like your ads in the Wano newspapers, right? Kind of hard to believe.

Chimaera Fruit lets him do that

You need to read the raw chapter.
In it, Blackbeard states that Yami Yami chose him. In a single panel in the manga, Blackbeard is shown in wait behind Thatch, who is holding his second fruit on a platter, to me implying Blackbeard purposely let thatch take a bit before murdering him to take it, perhaps this is the way he met the still unknown requirement of devil fruit awakening, and perhaps Yami told Blackbeard how to do it. If so, Yami Yami is “always awake” and has a will of its own.
In the Ace vs Blackbeard fight, Blackbeard only says that the pain that he feels is magnified, in other words this “weakness” is like Robin’s at the Alabasta gate, even less so.
It’s confirmed that Blackbeard is immmortal or near immortal from tradition damage when Ace’s supernova is cancelled by Blackbeard’s giant ball of darkness and Ace is defeated.
Blackbeard can imprison his opponent in his black hole which not even light can escape (and he will imprison Kizaru). He chose not to vs Ace.
We saw that he is mostly immune to traditional damage when Whitebeard s bisento did barely damage to Teach despite not being blocked or dodged, and when he was slammed to the ground and Whitebeard announced he would kill him and instead his attack did barely damage.
So far poison is the only effective way of damaging Teach, who seems to have 0 scars.

seems obvious to me, there must be a reason why was he searching this specific devil fruit for 20 years

Here is a real spoiler.

Blackbeard is Dr. Vegapunk

If I was Mihawk and my chosen protege just casually yeets a knife into his own head over dinner i would just commit seppuku right there and then

Tashigi is a prude, so she would be embarrassed by it!

>and perhaps Yami told Bla-
Stopped reading right there not even gonna bother with the rest of your post.
You are taking things way too literally you fucking autist. Blackbeard's just stating that Yami's ability was made for him, that it "chose" him because he was destined to have it, because it somehow is part of his perfect plan he's been brewing for years.

>short neck
dropped

Attached: 1553972247409s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

Magnified weakness means he takes double damage from hits, he's just a tank because he's three things in one. He clearly felt WB's shit pretty good and it did some damage. Just wasn't enough to scar.

Why are you headcanoning what Blackbeard “meant.”?
Is it because you don’t like what he SAID?
>Yami Yami chose me!!! Ace!!!

>there’s no voice of all things
>devil fruits don’t awaken
Look up what waking up means and implies, retard.

HAHAHAHA LOOK THIS user SAVE THUMBNAIL LET'S BULLY HIM

Attached: 1549533278706.png (417x501, 335K)

Same. But Smoothie-er

Attached: smoothie_cracker_outfit.jpg (620x877, 96K)

We need a beautiful African woman with an extended neck to cosplay Amande

You are now aware Thatch ate the fruit and Blackbeard murdered him and the Fruit transferred to the next closest one on the ship, then Blackbeard ate it, it's how he knows.

Not him but BB whole shtick is ''fate'', he genuinely believes the Yami-Yami was destined to be his fruit that's all there is too it

Attached: 1541017295337.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

>I am the one with a fucking headcanon
This is adorable.

That’s what I was implying, ya.

autism

Attached: SaintCharloss.png (300x209, 111K)

YOU ARE NOW AWARE THAT BLACKBEARD ATE THATCH.
HE ATE HIM WHOLE.
PROBABLY BAKED HIM INTO A PIE.

This, Devil Fruits are just the souls of the Clan of D, they're basically stand powers.

You are now aware

Jinbe is going to die, soon. I called that it was going to happen after the "Reverie" arc back when we were in Whole Cake Island. It's coming. Brace thy selves.

Attached: 1548697597146.gif (211x203, 1.06M)

better than saving an*me pics

Attached: pathetic.png (195x195, 37K)

He knows almost like someone he believes told him. When he told Luffy that Skypiea exists, I don’t think it was just faith, just as if Blackbeard was in Luffy’s place on Saboady, he wouldn’t decline the knowledge drop.
Since he’s very much like Luffy, we can conclude he HAS gotten a knowledge drop, since he was already on Whitebeard’s crew when Roger and he had a convo on what’s believed to be Wano. Perhaps Blackbeard listened in on that convo and even got to hear Roger’s answer to Whitebeard that Oda cut off from the reader.

Some people in this thread are not by the look of their theories.

Zehahahaha

I honestly see this being the case. It makes sense with them being able to awaken and essentially "possessing" a user and granting them abilities, but still having enough cognitive awareness that only one of said fruit can exist at a time, and it instinctively knows when the previous user has died to transfer itself. D Fruits really do seem like a stand/spirit possessing bodies through a fruit. Wonder what that says about Brook and his fruit though, and the fact that Artificial Zoans exist, we do have Artificial Humans after all.

>Yami Yami chose me!!! Ace!
Canon.
>Devil fruits can awaken.
Canon.
>the voice of all things.
Canon.
>your weird headcanon about how Blackbeard didn’t mean what he said to Ace.
Headcanon.

YOU ARE SO SMALL WEEEEEHHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A WEAKLING

Attached: jesus.jpg (322x446, 21K)

>This is the guy telling everyone else their theories are headcanon

Attached: Franky_Gun_Hair.png (474x454, 289K)

>D: One day, my friend "H." was telling me, "Hey, did you know Enel's stretchy ears (

Attached: Enel_Anime_Infobox.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

They distract Zoro from his training.

voice of all things let you understand the purpose of the objects, it's not like they can talk
Kinemon say that Toki was living since the void age

One piece wiki confirmed that at this point in wano Luffy's kenbunshoku haki is at the same level as Katakuri's. Now he's going to improve his busoshoku haki this arc guaranteed.

Admiral level by the end of this arc?

How would his growth look like?

>One piece wiki confirmed
does someone have that screen with Bobbin wiki page?

>One piece wiki confirmed
I hate these threads so much

Now I'm just imagining Im running a giant Soul Harvest Machine/Uranus (often associated with the dead) of D's.

He was admiral level in Dressrosa, by the end of Wano he'll be a Yonko

>One piece wiki
Oh, you mean the place that edited Doflamingo's description to be dead after Kyros cut his head off and banned everybody who said he clearly wasn't?

>He was admiral level in Dressrosa

Attached: swordsmans rise up.png (280x160, 60K)

Devil Fruits are the spirits of the Klabautermann that have sunken. Once a ship that has lived a fullfilling life and gained a soul sinks, he trancends into Davy Jones' realm where he is given a power and told to inhabit a Devil Fruit.
Usopp will eat Going Merry's fruit.

>Fav. SH
Nami, of the Lesbians

>Least Fav. SH
Either N/A or Zoro

>Fav. Villian
Dofladingo

>Least Fav. Villian
Hody? You got me here

>Hasubando
DoflaDONGo

>Waifu
Monet

>Fav. Arc
No clue

>Least Fav. Arc
Fishmeme Island

>Fav. Devil Fruit
Either Marco's fruit (He's referenced as a pineapple) or Buggy's fruit (It's the only devil fruit that looks like a pineapple)

>Least Fav. Devil Fruit
Blueno's Door shenanigans

>Fav. Character Overall
Zoro? Retcon my guess on Zoro being your least favorite then. Or mabye Monet?

>Fav. Laugh
HORO HORO HORO HORO to fellow Peronafriend

>Fav. Marine
Kizaru the Speedreader

>Fav. Shichibukai
Buggy D. Clown, owner of Gorilla Dick, Wetter of Dyke Pussies

>Fav. Supernova
A-POO because he's actually shit

>Fav. Yonko
BLACKEDbeard

>Fav. Opening
Don't know, they all suck imo and I don't bother
I hope it isin't Fight Together though.

>Fav. Fight
Katacutie vs. twink rubber boi

>Least Fav. Marine
That mouse dude

>Least Fav. Shichibukai
Edware Weevil. Not sure why he's getting so much hate I'm curious to see what this guy can do.

>Least Fav. Supernova
Urogue, i.e. force maymay who's shit-tier in canon and out. Great taste brother

>Least Fav. Yonko
The Kaido.
You are a faggot for this

>Least Fav. Opening
Same. All Opening that aren't Fight Together are horrendous though.

>Least Fav. Fight
Wapol v. Luffy?

Attached: officer-katakuri-donut.jpg (2520x2520, 514K)

>He was admiral level in Dressrosa

Attached: fuji can't contain it.png (594x410, 250K)

This can't be real. I refuse.

I think they've made some administrative changes since then

In Gear Four he was

technically that wasn't wrong, there should be only facts based on manga on wiki, no matter how obvious the plot will be

Sanjibros are the only ones who never post wikipages to confirm their headcanons.

Attached: 9493o92.png (1334x879, 763K)

>Fav. Arc
Fucking Water 7 dude.

>Goat Goat Fruit

We know Doffy is alive and in prison though...

but we didn't know it back then, same with Komurasaki

here, buddy

Anybody who isn't 2 knew back then he wasn't dead.

Theory:
What I think will happen later on in the series.
Headcanon:
What somethone else believes will happen later on in the series.

Remember the difference, it could save your life.

>fat American, dressed as Jinbe
>Calls himself "Salty Burger"
I chuckled.

Bird's eye view? I thought it was the moon

Attached: Charlotte_Amande_Manga_Infobox.png (270x298, 60K)

Same with Monet too.

Attached: TERRITORIAL BUN.png (179x446, 38K)

yes but we can't just use assumptions on wiki, no matter how obvious they are

Cute

Attached: Screen+Shot+2015-09-03+at+1.07.30+PM.png (309x396, 134K)

after kyros beheaded him until his head talked which was the next chapter I believe

You activated my trap card, Carrot.

Attached: bun-gets-the-gun.png (1652x927, 904K)

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: Devilish grin.png (211x336, 50K)

So it begins...

Attached: Im.png (294x709, 64K)

What was she thinking in this moment in time?

Attached: images (1).jpg (238x211, 11K)

Attached: Kyah.jpg (258x214, 30K)

Wow I can't believe how small it is, light sure does play neat tricks with shadows.

Oda introduced all those weak characters with powerful devil fruits so that he can kill them all later on in the story and give their powers to the Blackbeard Pirates

Attached: 06b04b74497d873e566b6bd7ebdc2e8d.jpg (768x432, 117K)

It was Zoro all along, going for the biggest bounty, Pirate King.

kys

Attached: Toko scared.png (172x160, 25K)

>crap I'm lost again, wait why those gramps are bowing there

post otoko

Im N. Pain

Attached: Imu Pain.png (238x211, 52K)

se looked so pissed after Mama destroyed her city , i bet she is going to betray her somehow

>I hope it isin't Fight Together though.
Uh, oh. I menat IS. I hope it IS Fight Together. But it's OP 3 so unfortunatel you have shit taste

Attached: buggyDClown.png (600x338, 288K)

B-BAKANA!

Attached: HOLOGRAM.png (480x224, 6K)

YOU ARE ALREADY GARCHU~D!

Attached: 1553931136182.jpg (1100x809, 75K)

>fight together
I think you're the only person who likes it

I love One Piece and I love all OPchads. Special shoutout to drawfag, Zorobros, Doffybros and Hiyori - Zoro's future wife. Cheers!

P.S. chin up Smokerfriends and Lawfriends, Sanji recovered and Oda won't forget about you either.

Attached: 1554185102776.jpg (2894x3547, 2.19M)

Thanks for kiss goodbye carrot. I'll miss you. Say hello to Wanda for me!

Attached: carrots-future.png (324x396, 56K)

what was your funniest moment?

Attached: 1341609304556.png (202x219, 53K)

Only real OPbros like Hikari E

yeah Zoro will throw away his dream so he can marry

Burning Hearts for remembering that best girl Whitey Bae exists. She is the ultimate pleb and zoomer filter.

Attached: Whitey.Bay.full.711604.jpg (783x1113, 176K)

Pein fight was kino af. In anime I think it's still my top 1 fight. I miss good Naruto days.

Attached: 1554263342436.jpg (663x872, 319K)

Usopp being Doffy's most wanted. I've never laughed harder reading a chapter

She says I can stay with the Strawhats!

Attached: Wanda is OK with Carrot leaving.png (760x1200, 1.4M)

I like it too desu

But there are other openings I like more

Attached: usopp.png (253x522, 281K)

Long distance relationship. He will marry but not settle down. So says my drunk ass.
Jk thats just what I'm hoping for and isn't impossible for Oda to write.

Same, with Usopp being a fave of mine having him be acknowledged as a pain in the ass by the big bad is one of the best moments in the entire series

>Long distance relationship. He will marry but not settle down
so why marry in the first place?

Attached: 1552737907320.png (520x496, 69K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: GYLBwEY.png (378x479, 203K)

How do we feel about a thick, chocolate Smoothie?

Attached: choco-smoothie.png (1284x971, 1.61M)

I used to shit on the Big 3 even while reading them, but looking back on Naruto, it had a lot shit moments and developments, but it also had a lot of really good moments, I loved the Pain stuff, hell I even love the wonky animation in the fight. Good times, good villain.

Speaking of good villains, Zephyr from Z.

we predicted it long ago

Attached: choco smoothie.jpg (1080x596, 169K)

Out of love of course

Marrige is not only living together but also being faithful to one another and making vows

Attached: 1555060476690.jpg (342x274, 58K)

Sorry, Ms. Carrot. But Captain Luffy says we're full.

Attached: vivi-blue-skies.jpg (413x585, 137K)

Vivi is like that summer fling you had that was on-off again for about a year or two and suddenly she just disappeared, the one that got away.

That's Vivi.

Don't worry, little bunny. I've got this under control.

Attached: imusama.jpg (752x440, 108K)

>faithful to whore

Attached: Higuma_Portrait.png (685x685, 325K)

I can't wait for the Rescue Vivi/Shirahoshi at Raftel Arc.

kino

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-01-15 at 1.58.26 PM.png (604x604, 257K)

I like it too

>I used to shit on the Big 3 even while reading them, but looking back on Naruto, it had a lot shit moments and developments, but it also had a lot of really good moments, I loved the Pain stuff, hell I even love the wonky animation in the fight. Good times, good villain.

Same, looking back the big 3 was way better then it was given credit for, I really can't recall an anime with such great fights as Naruto or a shounen manga with as good panel composition as Bleach. They weren't perfect by any standard by they had their strengths, ideas and author's passiom.

Original DB was so comfy and full of creativity and originality as well.

I haven't watched Z yet though, don't shout at me plz.

Attached: 1554173197306.jpg (259x301, 14K)

Z is DB without the adventure and more of Goku vs. Piccolo for the most part.
Well that hit too close to home.

I miss my freshman year romance. ;(

Attached: sadBabyOchako.png (542x644, 373K)

You're baiting but she's the pure prostitute archetype, like Mary Magdalene, except she's prestigious and mafia protected so she might actually be a virgin

holy shit Louise it's Madara from Naruto

Imu can't stop the Goddess Isis

Attached: vivi-isis-colored.jpg (3037x1602, 981K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PxFgK_A1F0Y

>pure prostitute
>virin
enough i'm gonna die

Attached: koby-ka.jpg (602x382, 65K)

Not him, but is it so hard to believe?

Attached: Tsukuyo.png (640x440, 270K)

Persona 5 has Kawakimi, she's basically a prostitute for laundry and housework, they even explicitly state, and multiple times that it's different than actual sexual stuff and contact, but it's still prostitution and sexual in its own way. Weird shit.

Are you actually 12? She was very clearly prostituting herself, they were just being indirect about it.

Thx for the support wise anons.
Oda would make her a virgin. She just always managed to talk her way out of sex while charging money.

Did you bother doing her entire line, she explicitly states when she's in the hospital that she doesn't do anything sexual and she'd have to move onto doing sexual favors for more money if it keeps up.

>I might have to do X
>OMG SHE WAS DOING X ALL ALONG
That's you.

Lol what a baby he still sucks his thumb

>Oda would make her a virgin. She just always managed to talk her way out of sex while charging money.
Why would he? If Oda wanted to pander to purityfags he wouldn't have made a lead heroine with so little prudishness.

Lead heroin isn't going to be married to one of the protaginist

Because her character has been painted as nothing more than a whore with close connections and considering that she is going to be a heroine it stands to reason she is likely very ninja like and is able to play into people's hands due to her beauty, while still getting money and shit. Probably not a virgin, but likely isn't actually doing brothel work.

1)Zoro marrying Hyori is fanfic
2)Don't make arbitrary rules, dumb shipper

Ok I see you're too new here to get the feel of Oda's creative process. Read OP more and lurk more, then we'll talk.

I have way more understanding of the series than some pathetic purityfag Zoro self insert