First anime drawing

Post the first character you ever drew as an anime fan.

Attached: anime-girl-clipart-easy-839211-889710.jpg (1526x1757, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EiGiBeast/status/1020838210862288896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its bad. Really bad. Sorry

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-081158_Sketch.jpg (540x628, 105K)

Does Hatsune Miku count?

Attached: 20180622_193007_1.jpg (2560x1536, 1.03M)

Havent even tried yet myself. You're at least better than me user.

Have you studied your fundies today, user?

Attached: 1488078104414.jpg (1145x794, 261K)

This one is one I drew of my sis. It's a bit better than the first one but didn't post it because it isnt an anime character.

Attached: sketch-1555420922403.png (1440x2960, 387K)

Amateur poorfag but want to draw. What do drawanon?

I can only draw stick figures.

eh I tried, no hate please

Attached: scanimage0001.jpg (882x813, 66K)

You guys are great at this, if I tried it all the characters would end up looking like Punpun

You only need paper and a pen.
If you don't know where to begin you could check out the artbook thread on /ic/ and read a couple books from the "beginners essentials" section, things like "Design and Invention" by Hampton or "Fun with a Pencil" by Loomis. You don't need to spend hours and days in those, just understand the basic rules of construction, perspective, and proportions.
Then just draw, what you like, every day. It'll be shit when you get started but you'll improve if you try fixing your mistakes while keeping in mind the basic rules I mentionned earlier. Use references, do studies from life or pictures of real objects/people from time to time to expand your visual library and better your skills in general. For example if you have too much trouble drawing hands, take some time to draw hands using real hands as an example.
There isn't much more to it, you just gotta do it and keep at it until it's less and less shit user. If you get started I hope it goes somewhere for you, cheers.

Attached: 64871329312.jpg (1024x1820, 234K)

First drawing?

Thank you for the good advice user. Not him but your advice has motivated me to get my uncreative ass up in gear.

Every single day without fail. I will be reviewing ribcage anatomy today. Also, I kind of stopped at chapter 6 of Scott's HtD because there are other things I want to cover before I begin drawing cars and aircraft since they require some specific research before drawing them. But I can draw XYZ volumes now.
I will definitely reach a pro-level for my wife, because she is the most precious girl in the worId and I love her.

Attached: studies2.jpg (3648x3000, 2.14M)

The Robertsonomicon is hard to understand, but your sketches look neat user. Keep it up!

cute miku
gotta improve those limbs though

Technically these
It's not exactly fan art, but this was the point where I wanted to learn how to draw anime properly, and asked people to give me some requests to draw
twitter.com/EiGiBeast/status/1020838210862288896

Attached: Diq-6iuWkAEchpn.jpg (574x638, 75K)

>Pencil and paper.
Nothing fancy, printer paper is more than enough, an eraser, and a tichonderoga 2b or a good 2b ( or higher 3b,4b,5b,6b,...) pencil. don't fall for memes and get some pencil that's a buck a pop like blackwing or mitsubishi hi uni. get a standard eraser and get a cheap scanner.
most anime is scanned at really low dpi so you don't have to worry about getting an amazing scanner

>digital
Get an intuos draw. it's 80 bucks but any cheaper and it's mostly trash. there are pros that work with this thing and it comes with csp FREE so it's worth it.

Don't forget your fundies, pleya!
Remember drawing is the representation of 3d objects on a 2d plane ( paper)
ps read loomis.

Cute Haruhi dude
>that beach drawn in MSpaint
Damn

Thanks man!
Unironically paint's a fire program.

quality stuff I see