Is this what funimation is doing nowadays?

is this what funimation is doing nowadays?

Attached: 57044356_278674853022826_6476479136662552576_n.jpg (768x880, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lrINOumUccA
youtu.be/zaLoTA6yICc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're subbing way more anime than before this season. around 12 I think? compared to crunchyroll's 19.
Do you rike it?

>2017
>nowadays
Stupid idiot. Dumb fucking idiot retard. You're a stupid person, you know that? Goddamn moron.

>filename
dumb normalfag, no (You) from me

Attached: 1488234660359.png (901x500, 76K)

Attached: I was born to HONK.png (810x810, 187K)

Ever seen the Prison School dub?

>>>/dub/ is that way, user

How do dubs still exist in 2019? Subbed Anime is way more accessible than it has ever been. You don't need to rely on this shit anymore.

Dubs are irrelevant. Their subs aren't that bad any more, they never use honorifics but their translations are a bit more literal than CR or Sentai, which is my preference.

Not everyone here is from Burgerland; some of us find English to be more pleasant-sounding.

Please note:- Not all Brits are as ignorant as this user

i wouldn't criticize funimation here
most modern Yea Forumsnons aren't anime fans, but funimation fans, as you can see from the replies

Fuck off.
Congrats on having no standards for voice acting and sound editing I guess.

I refuse to believe this is real and not just someone trying to stirr shit up

u wot m8

Thanks!

How come Yea Forums doesn’t give a shit about dubs unless it includes translations that they don’t like?

youtu.be/lrINOumUccA

What the fuck are you talking about, imbecile?

Is it really that big of a deal? It's one line. I doubt the entire anime was like this.

The entirety of DBZ was like this and they're continuing the script edits with DBS too.

youtu.be/zaLoTA6yICc

Just look at this shit.

> translations that they don’t like?
What people don't like is western companies trying to force retarded agendas into anime

Every other dub studio is way better than funimation anyway

Didn't they stop doing that kind of thing recently?

>who cares about inaccurate translations and political agendas being shoved into anime where the scriptwriters clearly wish they were working on something else

Even worse is that someone will find this funny or defend it.

They have always been loose with translation, most especially with comedies. The “SJW” aspect isn’t prevalent in the ones I’ve heard, though I am at least aware of the Prison School dub. Is there anymore than two examples out of a hundred?

American English sounds unironically better than British English

>it's actually real
thank god i stopped watching anime 6 years ago

Japanese voice acting has a far larger cast of people with a incredible range and variety to fit even the most particular characters. English voice actors are incredibly few in comparison with incredibly less than unique variety. Jap just sounds better. English shit often sounds the same to me. Nothing stands out well, unless it's a particular one or two VA's with a voice everybody recognizes.

It's one line. Yea that shit is bad if it's prevalent throughout the entire anime, but one line isn't really that big of a deal.

I kinda like it.
I hate most of funi's edits, but the dragon maid ones were alright in my book.

From all the bullshit funi pulls, shitty edits, horrible dubs, and garbage drama, dragon maid is one of the only ones that they are being alright with.

>needing translations
それ、YIKESって俺から

>that Prison School dub where they included Gamergate
>original studio had to intervene and force them to remove it
At least they didn't try to pull that shit again

That and the DBZ remaster.

But they did.