Golden Kamuy

Jesus fuck Noda how many times must the MCs go out of there way to help a character who has only ever betrayed them at every turn?

Attached: bcfcde0agy1g24emssbm4j20ov1041ba.jpg (895x1300, 394K)

kot

If Ogata dies then Asirpa will be a murderer and sullied.

New chapter already ?

Sugi already sucked the poison out. Look at how much shit Kiro and Tsukishima have tanked without going comatose like Cat, he's just a pussy.

>Sugi has to say "...oh yeah I guess Tsukishima needs medical attention too" as an excuse to go to the doctor because Asirpa is judging him for wanting to ignore Ogata
Ok the goody two shoes shtick is getting old.

Weren't we on hiatus?

Yeah for 2 weeks. It's over

> Sugi: we need to get a doctor for Ogata
> Koito: But we're criminals we ain't got a permit and we got some medics here in the village, why would we risk being in danger for shitty cat?
> Sugimoto: ....but Tsukishima needs medical care too
> Koito:

Sugimoto fucking knows how to play 'em like a champ.

Attached: 70292022_p8_master1200.jpg (1200x849, 192K)

I don't think Sugimoto really cares about Asirpa judging him, he did that for his own agenda to save Ogata no matter the cost.
Asirpa is dissasociating hard. You think she'd say something about the issue but she kept quiet. No "we gotta save Ogata" or anything else. Sugimoto is doing that now.

Attached: hawt.png (533x882, 219K)

>chapter ends with Ogata smirking as he's been taken to the hospital
Someone please kill this man already

Huh I really figured Ogata would be abandoned with the Russki Ainu or whoever while the main squad heads back but I guess you can't get rid of a character that popular so easily.
Any mention of Tony and the other 7th Division members in this chapter?

Chapter title is Mosu which would indicate something relating to Koito but all the spoilers have been pertaining to Cat because the raw providers are Ogatafags.

You can't ignore Ogata if he is still alive, he is dangerous and knows shit they don't. So if he is alive, at least keep him to make him answer some questions, even more now that Kiro is dead.

for some reason Koito doesn't care if Ogata has any sort of info since he didn't really care if Ogata dies or not

>is dangerous
I mean all he could do is snipe and now that's out the window

>mfw Ogata now has indefinite plot armor because anything that happens from this point on which could potentially cause his death can be twisted to be a result of Asirpa crippling him

Attached: 56b21d65b360dc03762a0ff841fb45bf.png (368x368, 142K)

Noda will become my favorite mangaka if he just randomly kills Ogata in the next 10 issues

Anyone have the whole thing yet?

The fuck is up with Sugimoto? If he really hated Ogata he would have been dead a long damn time ago.
Is the fucking tsundere for Ogata or does he do it for Asirpa at the end of the day? this is so annoying like as another user said here Ogata got rid of the damn poison and he can be offed now in two seconds. Is Noda keepin' Ogata cause muh popularity? Will all this gayass tension between him and Sugimoto ever be resolved?
Makes me even more mad when I see him smirk like a bitch like man you lost your eye/your rifle/Asirpa's trust and you're still smirking? IS THERE anything else he can do now?

Attached: image0.jpg (324x479, 45K)

He knows too much and is proved he is a two timing bastard. But he knows something and Kiro is out of the picture. I don’t feel he is just forced because fujos but because he is still needed in the plot.

God I can see it now
>They get Ogata to a hospital and treat him
>As soon as he wakes up Sugimoto goes full MAD RUSSKI again and smothers him with a pillow
>Tells Asirpa he died on the way to his home region

Thanks.
>the raw providers are Ogatafags
Alright, based.

He's not doing it at all for Ogata, it's outright explained he saved his life so Asirpa wouldn't feel like a murderer. That's it.

He literally said a few chapters back that he just wants Asirpa freed from this bullshit once and for all

It's not happening, there's no point to it now. Also Sugimoto's pretty much the only character he's ever had consistently fun interaction with and now Noda has an excuse to keep them together all the time.

I hope we get something good about Koito, was expecting way more out of him during the Karafuto stuff but he basically did fuck all 90% of the time.

Attached: DtOFQ6cU0AADiyu.jpg (1200x752, 216K)

>It's not happening, there's no point to it now. Also Sugimoto's pretty much the only character he's ever had consistently fun interaction with and now Noda has an excuse to keep them together all the time.

THIS. I need to see them banter. And Noda made it possible. And it's going to stay this way until the series ends.

Attached: 69701238_p5_master1200.jpg (716x767, 608K)

>only character he's ever had consistently fun interaction
I wish I could feel this way about them but Sugi going "Grr fuck you Ogata" and Cat replying with a smug one-liner or grin doesn't do it for me

Attached: DmsLadxV4AALW4d-orig.jpg (1200x1520, 111K)

>not enjoying homoerotic teases and one-liners between Sugimoto and Ogata
They're the best shit but everyone has their own tastes.

Attached: 12.png (844x1200, 369K)

Ogata is a fun character whether you hate or love him, I don't get why you people want him gone. Meanies.

Attached: 73727165_p0.png (1500x889, 3.22M)

Yea Forums is tsundere for Ogata, otherwise gk threads wouldn't even exist

Attached: IMG_20190409_213303.png (166x208, 32K)

I liked him before the Karafuto stuff, he was an interesting "other party" type character who always mixed things up whenever he showed up. Now I'm just tired of him. Tons of more enjoyable characters have come and gone in a shorter amount of time than Noda took to carry out his story so far in my opinion.

I'm actually completely fine with Sugimoto or anyone else killing him or Noda writing Ogata out of the story by some other means but only after his character arc is completed and we get a logical conclusion to it and, if possible, full understanding of his motives and just why tf is he in the story in the first place. Killing Ogata now will just make his existence fucking meaningless and a waste of readers' time.

I love Ogata as a character, but hate him as a person. I wanted to see him die for cathartic reasons, but Sugimoto choosing not to kill him strengthens both of their characters to me

Good stories are not like real life - everything and every character must have a purpose. Other than "fangirls like him so here ya go", I mean.

But Ogata does have a purpose, Noda has planned this, so he isn't just keeping him alive for popularity reasons.

Attached: matthew.jpg (956x956, 87K)

I didn't say anything about killing him off, was just replying to people talking about others disliking him. Personally wasn't that fond of Kiro either but I think he actually shouldn't have died there (though at least the way he went out was handled pretty well)

I sure hope so! That's why I defend him, kinda.

you're so right

I just like the fanart where Ogata gets fucked stupid by mob soldiers.

This
A lot of stuff about the most recent arc just dragged (almost every thread had people making this exact complaint after a while even), most of Ogata's character 90% of the time in that arc was just him standing in the background making that one same suspicious face over and over. It's not hard to understand why some people want the character to fuck off out of the story even despite his own story not being done yet

I thought people just disliked the couple especially autistic Ogatafags that used to shit up the threads back when they were actually active, who pretty much just exclusively did Ogata image dumps pushing threads to the bump limit and talked about how they wanted to amputate Ogata or some shit
that + the anime disappointing loads of people basically drove everyone off and killed GK threads altogether for a while
though yeah outside of the sniper fight Ogata was disappointingly boring in this big narrative that looked like it was set up for him

Because he deserves to die since he shot Sugi and Wilk. He was a fun bastard before that with a cute cat gimmick, but the moment he shot the two most important people to Asirpa in the face, him and horsefucker were done.

>about how they wanted to amputate Ogata or some shit

Attached: 1545578184454.jpg (600x659, 129K)