Is he really that bad?

Is he really that bad?

Attached: arminman.jpg (530x696, 62K)

No, but people need something to be mad at and when the writer tries writing a genius by making everyone else collectively retarded it's an easy thing to latch on to.

No, Isayama is just a hack and people took it on the character.

He is shit, but still better than Mikasa, Eren and Levi.

>Better than Eren

Attached: 1554899699536.png (492x499, 242K)

>best friend was willing to jump inside of the mouth of a giant monster to save you
>still unwilling to trust him at all
armin is such a fucking faggot

Attached: 1544879408979.jpg (700x580, 39K)

>Eren

Attached: 1486293873155.jpg (604x340, 38K)

No, he's the Good Guy.

Attached: 1534220455163.png (392x166, 77K)

Armin paid his dues in the Colossal Titan fight. On the other hand Eren was dumb enough to think he'd survive his stunt while Armin was certain he'd die doing it.

>Eren was dumb enough to think

But Eren was fucking correct you braindead retard. You can't call someone dumb for accurately predicting the future.

Attached: 1555195907851.png (280x300, 138K)

At least you made me chuckle.

Remember when Eren got "eaten" and we were lead to believe he was the new main? Haha.

Mikasa acted more like a main during the time Eren was "dead"

Attached: snk-7-23.jpg (1066x1600, 781K)

He is whenever he gets focus since that always involves making everyone around him retarded or just him being at the right place and right time to find useful information.

And it shows off how much of an author's pet he is by having Eren spend most of his time sucking Armin's dick all the way until Eren turns into an edgy asshole that imprisons his friends (and even then he just blames Armin's peacefaggotry on Blort).

Attached: 84-011.jpg (800x1150, 195K)

Can anyone (yes even (You)) explain to me where the fuck this whole shitshow is headed?

Eren wants to castrate his people to ... save them? This is like so fucking like crazyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
And now even Armin agrees with him?Whaaatttt????
I don't get it man, like, they could liberate themselves but eren wants to castrate them?????

They are both pretending to agree with Zeke's plan. Eren wants to kill all of his enemies and Armin wants everyone to get along

Are you sure though?
How is touching Zeke going to help Eren kill all his enemies?
I seriously need detailed explanations.

>author's pet
The only reason he's viewed as that in any way is exactly because he's a badly written "genius". That's why Eren's admiration over Armin's abilities seem strange and out of place. He is isn't shoved in our faces any more than the rest of the main cast, but the way he gets to shine is done so poorly that it feels undeserved.

>Are you sure though?
Everything involving, Zeke's plan of never being born goes against Eren's way of thinking.

>How is touching Zeke going to help Eren kill all his enemies?
It's the key to activating the coordinate and unleash all the wall titans on the world.

Attached: snk-14-016.jpg (1066x1600, 481K)

>It's the key to activating the coordinate and unleash all the wall titans on the world.

Yeah but if the entire world goes against Eldia, the demons will get slaughtered

Frankly it's not even a thing anymore at this point of the story so I don't get why people are still so mad about him as though he was responsible for every single of Isayama's writing choices they don't like.
It's gotten kinda ridiculous to the point where anons will shit on characters like Hange, who's actually become more interesting now that she has to carry the burden of being commander and face the rebellion of a kid she's had under her command for years and whose actions she's desperately trying to make sense of, and say she's ruined because she can't be better than Armong. Similarly you sometimes hear people saying Mikasa was infected by Armong's peacefaggotry simply because she was taken aback by Eren's actions in Liberio when it was obvious that she would be.
It's like he's become the easy scapegoat for everything at this point and I find it quite puzzling.

Not at all, he's a decent character. He just has something about him that makes him primo buli bait and that has to be acted upon.

Attached: over the line gabbles.png (500x481, 263K)

>better than eren

Attached: cc3.png (865x807, 884K)

>better than Eren

Attached: 1549194388371.jpg (2518x1081, 382K)

He's got that Xpac heat. Like he has a history of putting on acts, the context of the chapter includes a more convincing fake defection, but he was already so unappealing that I still feel like he means this.

Attached: i love a rock and nobody else should be having sex either.jpg (1103x1166, 614K)

>he just blames Armin's peacefaggotry on Blort
That was fucking hilarious when Bort was never a peacefag

Not him but I feel like Armin changes characters for the worse. There is almost not a single good interaction of him with other characters, last chapter he just made Yelena look even more retarded. And no Hange sucking Armin's dick or Mikasa never saying to Armin that survival is important is kind of bullshit
Not even japanase fans like this character

THREE
TEA
CUPS

Blaming only Armin for other characters acting incompetent is really dumb but it's clear that he is always meant to be in the right, that his solution is the best option for everyone involved and nearly every other chracter sucks his dick for everything he says and does.

Eren has never once said anything bad about him up until "Bort is taking over your brain" despite constantly shit talking Mikasa and other characters.