Can we agree that this is an honorary Trigger anime?

Can we agree that this is an honorary Trigger anime?

Attached: 82292l.jpg (419x600, 176K)

That'd be pretty insulting to Flip Flappers.

^

Savage

It's more like a failed Yurikuma X Space Dandy crossover.

Attached: 1552214914363.webm (1024x576, 449K)

Attached: 1479468510282.jpg (196x290, 10K)

>failed

Kill yourself, nigger. Don't come to Yea Forums when you don't watch anime.

fpbp

Why would you want to be that?

>using nigger ironically

Well it's pure shit, so yes.

Yes.

He could've been saying it because he thought you were black, it wouldn't be ironic then.

Attached: 1481603482150.png (704x530, 488K)

Yeah, sure, why the shit not.

Attached: 1546010393659.png (393x374, 215K)

In so far as the ending was mishandled? Sure. I binged the series again a few weeks ago and I can safely say that my judgments of it have not changed from 3 years ago. Mimi's split personality being the villain because she is just crazy is stupid. I fucking hate it.

It's too good to be a Trigger anime.

I hope 3hz keeps pumping out ambitious anime originals, I’d much rather have something like a Flip Flappers than isekai adaptation #354.

Attached: A6D6460B-33F5-43F3-B56E-252ED1BD61D1.jpg (1152x1080, 478K)

Hopefully the Black Fox movie is good.

>movie
Wait, that was confirmed?

Yes. A few weeks ago at some big anime event in Japan where a whole bunch of new shows got confirmed too.

>Flip Flappers is somehow a failed combination of two anime it's vastly superior to
How does THAT work, user?

>Living in a ninja residence tucked away in a corner of a futuristic city is Rikka, the eldest daughter of a Ninja clan, who looks up to her father—a researcher—very much. Carrying on with her life normally, Rikka's home came suddenly under attack one day. Driven into a corner, what would she do to overcome this crisis? Rip darkness to pieces and become "BLACK"!
Literally BLACKED.

Attached: 1552984194566.jpg (400x568, 104K)

/thread

fpbp
/thread
everybody go home

Will this be a Princess Principal of our generation?

Nah, it'll be Release the Spyce: The Good Edition.

FPBP
Came here to say this but I see it's unneeded

>Projects like Flip Flappers just aren’t the right venue when it comes to making use of Oshiyama’s talents. Obviously the fault lies with the producer(s), too; how could they see that ED then have him make some random moe anime from it?
Imagine your show being such a failure that your mentor openly voices his displeasure with it in front of you in an interview. Oshiyama should really just stick with working under people such as Watanabe and Yuasa, he's a failure as a series director.

Attached: flip flappers was a mistake.jpg (300x426, 18K)

i wish we could get more flipflappers

i miss papika

Seems like the filter in the second half is still working as intended.

Attached: 1492367915650.png (381x403, 254K)

Flip Floppers in its entirety couldn't touch Oshiyama's episode of Space Dandy alone.

>then have him make some random moe anime from it?
Sounds like user complaining about a show he hasn't watched. Cute girls =/= moe.

It's a shame people don't appreciate true art and the best waifus.

>flip flappers
>random moe anime

Attached: imretarded.gif (218x228, 1024K)

cocona reminds me too much of ichigo and what she did to zero two was unforgivable

>shit writing = pleb filter
Keep taking pride in the fact you can absentmindedly consume shit with a smile on your face. All the power to you user.

Imagine being so retarded that to enjoy media you need every little thing laid out on a plate in an easily understandable manner

Attached: IMG_0575.jpg (750x578, 49K)

Not him but that's an impressive non sequitur. The writing was just shit.

AOTD

Cocona came first, fuck Franxx. It was awful

Kill yourself.

>triggerfags so thirsty for a good anime that they pretend other good anime is their own

We just had AOTY a few months ago, what thirst?
This is just a bait thread, FF has absolutely nothing in common with Trigger.

Attached: 89973.jpg (450x623, 157K)

This thread ended after not even a minute. Absolutely based.

No.

First post best post.

it wasnt good but it was by no means Trigger tier bad

kinda ironic since his first show was also a failure, that he stop working as director for a very long time

>you need to have an IQ of over 300 to truely enjoy flip flappers
Have you not matured at all since December 2016? Sorry to tell you this but I understand everything the writers tried and failed to do to wrap this story up in an entertaining way. A psychotic split personality who's only justification to cause conflict is their own insanity is not an interesting villain. That's literally Reki Kawahara-teir levels of amature writing.

commercial failure =/= artistic failure

Stop bumping your own thread, Yea Forumstard.