YU-NO episode 3

New episode airs in a few hours, are you ready for more based of the based Asaka OP and Konomi Suzuki ED?

Attached: 1554819771952.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuno-anime.com/episode/3/
reddit.com/r/funimation/comments/bdnrjq/funimation_will_be_down_for_maintenance_on/
youtube.com/watch?v=yev2EeuWQtU
youtu.be/3bBrNw7n2OE?t=2497
youtube.com/watch?v=iLu5X0kSB6E
files.catbox.moe/nakqgh.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=lYbmLOhltqU
youtube.com/watch?v=4iOLrO-Vz_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Li5Zs-w-GxA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR7jpGSk01M
exhentai.org/s/ea2813082f/258084-60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Fuck I meant to say "ready for more of the based"

I'm kind of surprised that this show isn't more popular

Normies can't handle the ecchi/harem tropes.

Preview screencaps: yuno-anime.com/episode/3/

Attached: YU-NO-ep03.Cap_0003-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

So when are we getting a pantyshot of that blue haired girl in the anime?

>normies

How many more hours?

Almost 1 til the Japanese airing, I think.

How is the adaption so far aside from the obvious modern updated art.

From last week.

Attached: 1555006145167.jpg (1625x969, 926K)

Yeah, I hope somebody translates those.

It's already licensed though.

I want to see MC cucking his friend real bad

I like it because it kind of has that old 2000s LN/VN adaption feel to it.

Dropped.

Attached: D4R5tOxUIAAi_Th.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

based prince

Attached: D4R5kklUYAA6-PT.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Attached: D4R6W83UUAAbOJ4.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Attached: D4R64NZUIAA-xoe.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Attached: D4R6y5UVUAERGZG.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Attached: D4R7V5sUwAMZajF.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Attached: D4R7aLkUYAELfxR.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Attached: D4R74r4UIAAyfsz.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Attached: D4R8BHHU4AEtKW-.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

fuck kaori is so hot

Attached: D4R8QoBVUAEGvkH.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

cute security officer

Attached: D4R8asUUcAcwNfd.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Attached: D4R8gwhVUAAxOr8.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

you have to wonder how a submissive little lady like this can be manager/director of anything. does she spend all day get raped by vendors, subcontractors and her staff?

Attached: D4R8xW8U4AI4Dqm.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

Attached: D4R8ws_UcAEXEXs.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Attached: D4R89Y6UIAIVDKp.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Attached: D4R9eFiVUAYLrTS.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Attached: D4R9qEMVUAAUj7T.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

Attached: D4R-Bm6U8AAYrjO.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Attached: D4R-F_sUwAISUio.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

They're doing Ayumi's route first?

Attached: D4R-P4vUwAApflo.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

And her son.

No pantsu this episode?
Also, did the VN have any toilet scenes?

not rape if she likes it

Attached: D4R-OvJUcAAgFAa.jpg:large.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

only bathroom scene

Hopefully they do a little bit of every "route"

tfw the virgin bro was lying dead in the manhole while MC was pounding the bitch 1k underneath

How is it? I've only ever heard people complaining about the "reboot"s aesthetic and not much else

Subs when?

As in taking a bath?

Attached: D4R7fhOU4AEi1es.jpg:large.jpg (1889x2048, 295K)

Is she a slut?

As a reviewer said, "It's like someone who never watched anime played a popular VN and then was told to write an anime"

She's a slutty time police

Are subs out? Where do I get them? Can't even find a raw of this episode.

>Can't even find a raw of this episode
You are doing something wrong since Ohys is out.

Ah, missed it. I guess it's not one of those raws that provide subs with it, which apparently is a thing.

So, I heard Funimation is down?

I live for SICP edits.

Attached: 23da624dd7bb2ead1b4c91646dc18c2b0b3d471984f6387123af2f604ae02a11.jpg (1015x1600, 303K)

reddit.com/r/funimation/comments/bdnrjq/funimation_will_be_down_for_maintenance_on/

Why is Lucina here?

Subs out

Only 3 episodes for it to die, huh?

>I'm kind of surprised that this show isn't more popular
it's terrible, why would it be popular

hahaha, based Vic bros

This is some boring as fuck directing
Holy fucking shit I'm so bored

>they forgot the protag has a widescreen crt
reeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.04M)

This
I know this is still trying to set up things.
But I'm forcing myself to watch it.

There's a lot of animation reuse too. I don't mind it since I'm a VN fag but it's still very flat.

>Being surprised that a highly attacked anime of a remake that is critized for changing its artstyle is not popular

Not like you can't just play the source material in VN form anyway right now

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg (600x512, 26K)

do they really think we want to watch characters stand around and dryly talk at each other?

Will they cover her route in the anime?

>in love with the dad
>fucks his kid
What's her endgame?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.31_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 107K)

First anime to be dropped this season.

She doesn't have one.

So I noticed, do like half of the heroines only like Takuya because of his dad?
Mio is like the dad's #1 fan. Slut teacher said something about being in love with him. Ayumi was married to him. And the news reporter sounded like she was attracted to him too.
For some reason I find that kind of sad.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.35_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 105K)

Hey dad, wanna /ss/?

Attached: shot0006.png (1280x720, 2.65M)

Kanna also had a special relation with him.

More sex

They should add one.

Used goods roasties series.

Fuck this cuck shit

because it IS an adaptation of a VN from 1996

what made you drop it?

I just love how incredibly clear it is that the "rape" is a setup

MUH

I watched 10 minutes of the first episode and then stopped when I realized it doesn't have enough inner thoughts and is going too fast, I'll wait for the VN remake instead.

Am I going good? Anyone here played the first VN?

Wow this thread is really dead.

Is no one watching this anymore?

Wrong cake, she wants to fuck the headmaster

The world revolves around his dad and MC always feel inferior because of it..Also the news reporter had a one night stand with his dad then fuck MC just because she wants to compare father-son's dick (I'm serious)

I love this MC!

Attached: bleh.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Well when the VN it's based off is shit there's not much they can do.

rape/NTR is generally not well liked. But I heard the remake cuts most of it.

I am but what do you want to talk about?

Mio best girl.

Attached: 1554935723073.gif (640x400, 118K)

I wish Viral was still Takuya

The vita version had pretty much most of it id say, i am only done with eriko / mitsuki and ayumi but they even kept the handjob scene on the vita remake...while mitsuki was gettin banged too

Oh hey, it's kinda like her original outfit. Neat.

I thought the Vita remake had no sex scenes?

He should fuck the security guard, she's cute

>Slut teacher said something about being in love with him.
She was referring to another person, not his dad.

Someday, I'll read the VN. But for now, I'll keep up with the anime

i was expecting it to be much worse, but there isn't anything wrong with the anime besides the flat directing.

Why not read it now? What's stopping you?

I keep watching anime and fucking around, so my time to sleep arrives. It's not like I can't choose to stop the backlog shows I decided to watch daily

This is actually canon in the game, no memes.

Also fucks his own dad.

I don't know what it is with Takuya fucking his own kids and weird incest but I can't lie that I didn't enjoy that one new doujin with Sayless and Yuno.

has no penetration but they include them prior and about to bang that goes for the rape attempts and NTR as well, it is actually a 17+ port

Is that why she has pantyshots?

So how hot is the handjob scene anyway? The fact that you never got to fuck Eriko in spite of all that sexual tension is the biggest crime of the novel.

So when is something gonna happen to this fag? Or is he gonna be annoying all series?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.59_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 498K)

pretty decent, eriko kisses you in the locker while mitsuki is getting fucked by ryuuzouji tell you to forget about mitsuki reaches for takuay's pants and kisses him again

Haven't seen one of those in a long time.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.58_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 48K)

Yes?

Attached: 850527003226.jpg (753x1000, 524K)

Yes he is pretty dumb. He is pretty much the reason why he gets himself ntr. That ntr is inevitable btw.

Wait, I just realized: I can't help but feel that the OP sounds like it could have been used for Steins;Gate instead. I know 5pb., but still.

Cute
CUTE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.03_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 947K)

NTR by who?

>started playing through YU-NO original release fews ago
>can't stand the nihilistic MC with a wicked sense of humor
He literally starts off by talking about how apathetic he is, then smooth talks the nurse because of how well adjusted he is. Is the anime any better?

Honestly the art. I really like the character designs on the reboot.

You might as well play the original VN.

Really? This fag will fuck the stepmother no matter what?

I know it's my fault because that site is a shithole but I checked ANN's reviews for this before watching the first episode and I KNEW it would be a fun show with an alpha male and some cute girls because ANN destroyed it.

I've been enjoying the ride and I hope it gets crazier. It really reminded me of pre- 2000s anime with less focus in slice of life and more emphasis of making sure there's always something going on.

IIRC he ends up raping her and she kills herself leading to a bad end. MC resets and saves her in a new timeline, but he has to witness her death first so it's unavoidable at least once.

Why so dead?

I genuinely thought this would be one of the most popular shows of the season, instead of having the very dead threads it's getting instead. Even Island had more active threads than this when it was airing.

Did he just imply that women outside Japan dress out like prostitutes?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 03 [720p]-0-08-52-008.png (1536x864, 1.46M)

He's not wrong though

None of the characters stand out either.

I haven't played the VN but I'm totally enjoying this adaptation. Girls looks great.

Just do what said. It only took me around a week.

Did the MC fuck his stepmother in the VN?

yes

Takuya really should've raised his daughter better than this.

I don't like bakeshit, but they always throw in visual tricks to make it interesting to watch

Can't wait for the rape in next episode

>art is shit
>also there's no more sex scenes
>plot is also worse because we let video games get away with unexplained storytelling but it just doesn't work in tv shows

I should just replay the game.

He literally couldn't, Amanda was sent back 50 years before by herself and raised Kanna on her own.

it might pick up sometimes things take time

>>plot is also worse because we let video games get away with unexplained storytelling but it just doesn't work in tv shows
What did you mean by this?

>This and VA came out in 1995

>people unironically like the ugly original character design
You're all retarded.

Sounds like something a deadbeat dad would say

he fucks literally every girl except the security guard at the gate

that press conference in the tv show was pathetic

>uh yeah there's freak lightning so we bought rubber suits
>oh btw it's clearly supernatural

in the game, the press conference is just a setting. you interrupt it before it gets revealed that the presenters and the audience must be retarded. You imagination figures they would say more if you had stayed to listen to the whole boring thing.

turns out, no, the presentation is retardedly short and pointless.

What a waste. That girl is very cute.

KANNA

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.27_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 607K)

All the scenes are still silent as hell. Is there a supply shortage of BGM or something? I cant understand why they can't even just take the lazy route and use the BGM straight from the game.
I thought this was a first epsiode only thing but now it's just ridiculous.

One of the very few instances they did use BGM from the game (and from the Super Soundtrack of all things):
youtube.com/watch?v=yev2EeuWQtU

When are we getting her pantyshot?

Yeah, that was weird. You'd think they would have used the remake version or something. It also made me realize how autistically obsessed I am with yu-no for noticing that.

90% of non-ero CGs were pantyshots, and something tells me the anime might have a bit fewer of them.

Why is the ED so fucking good

It's by Konomi Suzuki, what do you expect?

The directing sucks, makes the series dull to watch. Not surprising this series is bombing.

Is this a romance anime?

Kill yourself dumb tard

It sounds like Touhou music so I kind of like it.

The OP and ED actually remind me of Steins;Gate if anything.

Thats not Ueda singing tho. But You're right, they are emulating S;G in terms of presentation.

Will this be in the anime? If so, what episode?

Attached: 3354f762.jpg (960x540, 99K)

I want to bully Ayumi with the dick

it's kanna route material so whenever they adapt that i guess

Is there a difference between the OG and remake version of the eroge?

Like, any plot changes other than sprite changes?

So should be in how many episodes?

Script is mostly the same as the Sega Saturn version. Any changes made were to keep the CERO from going higher, so anything too sexual got removed or made tamer.
For example, two lines where the protag embraces a girl and comments on the feel of her breasts were edited down to one line where the protag merely kisses the girl.

*CERO rating (CERO is Japanese ESRB/PEGI)

Wow, that's shitty. Thanks nonetheless senpai

3 episode rule - decided to stick with this for the full 6 months. I like the MC and his hot stepmom, and even though it's not the most visually interesting anime I hate VNs and want to see how the story plays out. I hope people will still be here to discuss it with.

This adaptation is going to finish its route, right? It's not going to end halfway like manga/LN adaptations? That in itself is a good reason to keep watching it in my books.

I remember that the director said in an interview that his team is planning to adapt the whole game. I can go and find the source if you want.

The whole game? Aren't there multiple routes that would make that awkward to handle in a single anime?

I want to bully Ayumi until she pissed her pants

Maybe but theme of this story is travelling through parallel dimensions so they could present routes as such.

So are we currently in the stepmom route?

Yeah. Most of the scenes in ep 3, with the exception of that Mitsuki one, some original scenes and some stuff from the prologue(which was still Ayumi-focused), were from her route

Kinda but not really. Ingame, Takuya gets forcefully sent back to the starting night (right after he shifts after the incident with the principal) whenever he finishes a "route", with whatever items he gained in that route, so it's really just one long continuous story technically.
In the game he doesn't keep his memory whenever he time travels though, so I guess it might be kinda weird in the anime for him to remember previous routes, but still just ignore everything that he knows will happen to focus on someone else.

So they're officially doing Ayumi's route first?

Yep, just like the remake manga it seems.

Will there be sex in the anime?

Based retard

I don't like that idea. That was by far the worst of all the character routes; you want to win the audience over with a good start.

I'm not watching the anime though, so I can't really say whether or not it's working. I tried watching the first episode, my brain refuses to accept the new designs and VAs.

>Cute stepmom gets the worst route
Not like this bros

Maybe it'll be better in the anime? In the game it was painfully retarded.

I think I might be one of the few people who really liked Ayumi's route. I wanted to get back at Toyotomi as much as protag did after that one scene. Probably helps that I really liked Ayumi beforehand, though.

>my brain refuses to accept the new designs
Low-tier brain. Say what you want about anything else but the old designs are ugly as fuck and shouldn't be defended.

Sure thing idiot.

He does keep his memory across timelines though, this is proven when he tricks Kaori. His memory only gets erased when Chaos Correction triggers

The ojou-sama chick looks too thin now. Her old design has more meat in her (or maybe it was the particular CG used for the comparison)
My dick tells me the old design is better

Dumb ass

Soul - Soulless

Attached: 1466333599040.jpg (1024x2880, 745K)

Sure a lot of autistic grandpas here.

Is there a comparison pic somewhere for secondaries?

Never mind, spoke too soon. Thanks user.

I only did the stepmom route. Should I bother going back to finish this? I honestly didn't care about the story much and the gameplay of having to click on absolutely everything 50 times was annoying, so it would only be worth it to me if the other routes are sufficiently lewd.

they look fine

Anyone not blinded by nostalgia can see that the new designs are better.

A different root for every route

Ojou looks way better in the remake

Some elements of the new designs are better, some are worse. But the art is unequivocally worse.

Why are they focusing on the widowed cake with a terrible voice so much?

The only remake that looks better, I agree.

>Married
>Cake

Retard spotted.

If they don't want a christmas cake after the 25th they aren't going to want it after it's been nibbled by some dead guy either.

Yep. I keep seeing people mentioning that he doesn't keep his memories in the game but Kaori's route is literally impossible to interpret without it. There's other points, typically towards the endings, where he seems to imply he knows more than he should but it doesn't matter for the plot in the same way.

You've got to understand that this sort of point and click gameplay and exhausting the setting by giving you shitloads of info about literally everything were the staples of the genre at the time. If you don't have time to deal with that or it annoys you to a high degree then the game simply isn't for you.

Personally I'd stick with it because of the presentation, the story being amazing (the main writer died, btw), the seiyuu being pretty good, the ost by a guy who was incredibly talented and won't get to do anything else anymore because he also died, etc. I think it's a waste to drop it because of the gameplay.

Only because of her eyes being a little bit weird here and there. But I don't get how autistic all of you are, it's either one extreme or the other. I prefer the old designs and atmosphere but honestly I'm having a shitload of fun with the new anime, and the new designs work better in motion imo.

Because this was written in the 90s, Takuya is supposed to be a chad that you should aspire to be like, and because Ayumi's both motherly and incredibly sexy, so the whole situation is meant to get your pee pee hard. This is not fucking rocket science.

Attached: YU_NO_1173.png (512x288, 32K)

No.

Attached: yuno104.gif (640x400, 110K)

Ugly 90s design .

VN adaptations are destine to flop.

>You've got to understand that this sort of point and click gameplay and exhausting the setting by giving you shitloads of info about literally everything were the staples of the genre at the time. If you don't have time to deal with that or it annoys you to a high degree then the game simply isn't for you.
I do understand this. That was the reason I stuck with it as long as I did. I guess what I'm saying is that I already got what I wanted out of it, which was "I want to see him bang his mom", and I didn't really care for the other heroines that much so I don't see much point in continuing. I was just asking if there's anything left in the game for a degenerate like myself or if it's all pretty vanilla and story-focused from that point on.

Attached: 1514144672787.png (1754x2971, 2.32M)

You get to fuck almost all heroines, there's incest, and a fuckload of sex jokes and pantyshots since, as stated before, this was the 90s. You know that the main draw of the game is in the time travel mystery, though, right? YU-NO is genius in that regard, but you don't really get to see it until you get more jewels.

If they wanted to make my pee pee hard then they should be focusing on drill tits.

Gonna be honest, the time travel shit was underwhelming. That was what drew me to the game but it didn't grab me. I only stayed for the cute mom.

While I definitely prefer all the older designs, it's not too big of an issue for me, outside of the MC.

The REAL problem are the new VAs. It's hard to follow up on the perfection of the old VAs, but they could've at least done better than letting a tranny voice Eriko.
Ryuuzouji's new voice is also so vastly inferior to the original it hurts.

Where's the YU-NO?

>perfection of the old VAs
What a joke.

Spoiler edition. (Seriously don't click if you don't want to be spoiled)

Attached: 1534609603231.png (1651x2816, 2.93M)

>no argument
No problem, idiot.

See But don't click unless you've played at least 75% of the game. Otherwise wait until the anime is like 22 episodes in.

This was before drill tits were a thing.

It was, because you quit before it got more serious. It's a mystery story at heart, you know. You're meant to want to figure out what happened to your dad, what the fuck is going on with time travel, why is Ryuuzouji so weird, etc. I think the whole jewel system shit is amazing because they actually took a visual novel (in nineteen ninety fucking six, no less) and actually created a system that had a narratively justified saving system. That shit alone was mind-blowing to me, that nobody before (or at least not a lot of people) ever played around with what it means for the narrative of the story if the protagonist gets a real life save button.

>22 episodes
Is this two-cour? I highly doubt it, with the reception it's been getting here.

Attached: YU_NO_1330.png (512x288, 23K)

>Already got spoiled by seeing the isekai genre tag on vndb

>Is this two-cour?.
Yes, it's been confirmed to have 26 episodes.

>no argument
Your claim doesn't have any substance to begin with. I can also say the new VAs are perfect and you can't do anything to prove me wrong.

God I miss Aya Hisakawa.

youtu.be/3bBrNw7n2OE?t=2497

It is isekai but not the cancerous "YOU GOT THROWN INTO A VIDEO GAME HAHA" kind, more like alternate dimensions and time travel, so it honestly has more to do with Welles' The Time Machine or Another World than with fucking SAO. At least that's how it felt for me when I played the VN.

Fucking nice, sometimes I think I'm the only one who is enjoying this anime.

Ok idiot, when I say the real problem is with the VAs, I mean it's the real problem for me. Happy? I doubt it, you've been mindlessly claiming the contrary non-stop in these threads to anyone who dares prefer the older versions of anything.

>nipple
How is this allowed on youtube?

>But don't click unless you've played at least 75% of the game.
The in-game percentage counter isn't indicative of how far you actually are in the game, so a better milestone would be "when you have collected all the jewels".

Fate and Steins;Gate, though
Sure, GO is a massive part of the reason why Fate keeps being milked now, but before GO was a thing, I think Zero and UfoUBW also sold well
and S;G's anime is the reason S;G's VN got so popular as seen with Chiyo milking S;G to death while ignoring everything else in SciAdv/SVN

Are you saying that FZ and UBW existed before Fgo? What a shocker!

Wrong. The part where you collect jewels is literally the first 60% of the game. You should not click that image until you're at least 75-80% through the whole game

Even then you still shouldn't be clicking it.

>It's a mystery story at heart, you know. You're meant to want to figure out what happened to your dad, what the fuck is going on with time travel, why is Ryuuzouji so weird, etc.
I know, I just didn't really care about that. The game never really got me to care. I felt like no matter what the answer was, it would be underwhelming. The jewel shit was cool, but annoying. I fucked myself and had to restart several times, and it was hard to know when you were supposed to bother bringing items back in time, or whether you just hadn't clicked something enough times or gone back to a place you've already been for the 30th time. Ended up giving up and just using a guide to do Ayumi's route, fast-forwarding through most of the dialogue, and then lost motivation to continue after that.

The game shows you a percentage but that percentage is only how many paths in the map you have uncovered. The epilogue doesn't even start before you hit 98% and doesn't actually change the percentage until it's over.

Top or bottom?

Attached: 1486300526947.jpg (1290x784, 412K)

Obviously top.

Look kid I don't give a fuck about what the game shows. You have the start of the VN and the end of the VN, and I'm saying nobody should be clicking that image until they're at the 75% point between the start and the end. Shut the fuck up with your retarded semantics, nobody gives a shit.

Top look retarded.

How are you supposed to tell that you are 75% through if you never completed the game?

Both look much better than the new YU-NO art.

Both are ugly and gay.

Will any of the Kakyuusei VNs ever be translated? I tried most of the anime adaptations and they're all shit.

That being said, I loved the original Doukyuusei OVAs. If you can accept the Makoto-like MC, it's such good fun.

Why do people always have to over-design new shit? Top at least looks like she's wearing something comfortable, warm and easy to put on, meanwhile bottom is a hot fucking mess of hair, scarfs and clothes which are retarded for the kind of weather where a scarf would come in handy.

No.

Well, guess it just wasn't for you. Maybe try again later with a more open mind, I don't know what to tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLu5X0kSB6E

I was following the guide but fucked up at one point and had to spend an hour ctrl-skipping around and clicking on shit to get back. Not fun.
Pro-tip: don't be afraid leave a jewel every now and then. If you run short, or you're just sure you won't need it, you can always go collect it as long as you have two left.

files.catbox.moe/nakqgh.mp3

I miss Viral the most.

DROP THE BASS
youtube.com/watch?v=lYbmLOhltqU

Could it be kanna invented the meme back then

>have long as fuck lifespan
>choose to be prostitute for life instead of moving on and finding decent job

Rather than cornered by the financial condition, she just really likes the dicks, isn't she?

>DROP THE BASS

youtube.com/watch?v=4iOLrO-Vz_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Li5Zs-w-GxA

Even his later stuff has a pretty heavy bass
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR7jpGSk01M

She just wanted to be loved.

>bitches about new desings and VAs
>associates Hiyama with Viral instead of Maito from Might Gaine or Guy from GaoGaiGar

She's a slut.

You just realized the nostalgiafags are just zoomers pretending to be boomers

That just proves the point though. People arent bitching about the new designs vs the old ones because they were playing YU-NO in 1996, it's because the old ones are better, no nostalgia needed.

If you played the remake first would you still the same about the original?

Yeah. The remake has very nice backgrounds though, better than the original for sure, I'll give it that.

Nah, it's all about whichever comes first, that way people could brag their elitist status even though the original is a fucking garbage

Nothing interesting in the anime. Three episodes of watching and waiting for something interesting to happen. 3 episode rule is the limit for me.

Seething secondary

>Guy Shishioh as MC
>Belldandy as Stepmom
>Urd as Teacher
>Skuld as School Nurse
>Aika Sumeragi as School Prez
>Anavel Gato as Main Villain
>Gendo as Dad
The Original has a really All Star VA

For a 2 cour anime is a 6 episode rule

I disagree

Attached: file.png (2048x576, 1.63M)

That's a big hand.

Attached: Screenshot (10).png (2553x1440, 1.83M)

Right is superior in every way. What kind of autism makes you think Left's extremely generic art you could mistake for several other games/hentai of the time is better?

Attached: 1555495927189.jpg (1024x1733, 796K)

I think most of the time it's just what you saw first. I played the VN first, so I like the older art, especially Kanna.

You know what they say about guys with big hands

First is pretty much equal even if it's different styles of sexy.
But in the second to last comparison the left is far superior

I's not that they don't like it, it just depends on which tropes are overused.

They can hold big documents.

Not being into skeletons. Even the women with big tits look too thin in the remake

For Ayumi

When will yu-no get good?

When he starts jumping between parallel worlds.

which is better anyway

Attached: 2018-03-14_17-17-18.png (511x398, 45K)

I'll read the VN one day, don't really have the time now so I'll just stick with the anime for now since it's not bad and pretty interesting. MC is fun too

Really what the remake needed was a middle ground between the original and what we got. Imagine character designs by modern Mikimoto.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.38_[2016.07.01_02.05.05].jp (1280x720, 116K)

Holy fuck this is a drag.
By what episode would you VN fags guess it picks up? Because I'm not sure I can endure much more.

Once he starts using the reflector more. You got a glimpse of it in the second episode, which - I guess, if you weren't hooked then, it's not for you.

It's kind of funny that the anime is taking it slow when I expected it to be rushed garbage. You should read the VN, it's even slower but at least you'll be able to go through it without having to wait week to week.

There are a lot of complains from VNfags but so far its decent, the art and the ost are good and the story so far is decent/bearable, also a show being popular doesn't measure how good it is.

Is this best girl?

Yes. Also the only one, aside from the guard lady, you don't get to directly fuck.

And now my urge to read the VN is gone. Also, NTR isn't my thing.

It's not NTR, but cool, whatever.

>make a sensei designed for the dick
>don't give her the dick
SON
I AM DISAPPOINT
GET INTO THE ALTERNATE TIMELINE AND FIX YOUR MISTAKE

>Also, NTR isn't my thing.
good call
exhentai.org/s/ea2813082f/258084-60

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 02 [1080p]-02m56s.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

I never watched those old man shows.