A group of young girls fitting conventional archetypes spend time together because they all do [hobby]

>A group of young girls fitting conventional archetypes spend time together because they all do [hobby]
>A group of young girls fitting conventional archetypes spend time together because they all do [sport]
>A group of young girls fitting conventional archetypes spend time together because they all do nothing at all

Attached: 1536626420325.jpg (600x456, 29K)

>Oh but this season you have to watch X show, it's not like the other shows about a group of young girls fitting conventional archetypes spend time together because they all do [hobby]

Attached: groans of increasing discomfort.png (540x375, 276K)

>A group of old women not fitting any conventional archetype don't spend any time together because none of them do the same thing

Attached: 1550047155947.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I'd watch this.
Seeing old anime women bitch about each other being weirdos behind each others backs is at least interesting.

No one says this because no one thinks the distinguishing feature of these shows are the premise.

Honestly sounds more fun than most shows airing this season. Fund it;

>A group of young "girls"

Attached: 1543113659947.jpg (438x395, 55K)

As you get older and as you've watched/read more series you'll understand that the quality of character work is only loosely related to the originality of the character themselves.
I wish I could find a way to express this that doesn't sound condescending, but that's literally it.

Attached: 1410103837073.png (423x560, 261K)

jeez user why are sounding so condescending right now

>you may think the premise is another slice of life show with a group of girls but you'd be mistaken
>You see the premise really doesn't matter, only the artistry and execution
>For example take [Girl show], there's one episode where the girls go to the park and one girl pours tea for the other girls.
>Then they drink the tea and stare at the starry night sky
>It's really beautifully done and well worth the 22 minutes it takes to watch

Attached: 1546626138346.png (296x174, 14K)

>A group of """young""" girls

Attached: 1497264133479.jpg (10000x10000, 3.14M)

>A group of young girls fitting conventional archetypes spend time together maintaining unused refurbished aircrafts and flying with their club members after the Continental War.

Attached: headshot2.jpg (240x313, 44K)

>A "group" of young girls

Attached: 1453585834807.jpg (351x329, 16K)

Since we're having this thread, can I post this and ask of you guys to expand it, because it's really old and I'm behind a couple seasons?

Attached: sol quartet updated.jpg (808x2116, 686K)

Again, no one says this shit because no one who likes these shows bothers trying to convince people that don't to watch them.

Execution > premise

>A group of young girls fitting conventional archetypes spend time together because they are all gay

>A group of young girls fitting conventional archetypes spend time together because they are forced to by circumstances.

>A group of young girls NOT fitting conventional archetypes spend time together because they are forced to by circumstances.

Attached: 1504668065183.gif (384x408, 182K)

>no it only seems boring on paper, trust me they draw the girls so well while they're eating snacks together you'll love it

>A group of young girls fitting conventional archetypes spend time together because they're all boys cursed by a fairy to experience the pure love and friendship of young girls by themselves

I don't even watch slice of life, my man, but stop being so facetuous. It helps no one to be reductive.

You can hate the idea, but it doesn't change the fact that it can be executed relatively well. Why act like people should argue your taste?

If you don't watch anime to see young girls dick around looking cute and sexy then you're probably a pretentious faggot or a child.

Sounds like AOTS material to me.

Both of you faggots are as bad as eachother. Go have hatesex or something instead of shitposting.

oh is this a k-on thread?

>this thread
Miyazaki was right yet again.

>Go get laid loser
So you're a child then.

I think there was a cute girls flying war planes anime recently but I forget the name

> Group of old women have witche's sabbaths every week.
> They play Macau and do friend's stuff to each other
> Occasionally they talk in friendly way about society, how good were good old times and other old people's stuff
> When at least one of them leaves, they start bitching about them
> After sabbath ends, they start plotting against each other if Code Geass/Death Note way
> A each day goes to local market to buy carrots - B plots how to delay A's bus, and how to sell all carrots before A arrives
> When entering the bus, all of them start Kaiji-like battle for the best seats

A group of jakajans slap yuis butt

still more interesting and original than
>dark haired high school boy has a harem of hot women throw them self at him for no reason

>A group of young girls fitting conventional archetypes spend time together because they all do [sport]
This describes every sports series ever though

That's why Yuru Camp is one of the GOAT cgdct anime

Why try and fix a winning formula?

>Their daughters are all good friends and each have a cute loli daughter of their own
>Each grandma wants to undermine the others' social standing by becoming the little girls' favorite
>Intense battles of wits in order to one-up each other in baking, knitting, etc...

Thats CGDCT for you.

> Grandkids have cooking class
> Grandmas wage proxy cookie war, providing funds and recipes for best cookies

>all of these shows are considered patrician

That sounds like one of those afternoon TV dramas that only old ladies and housewives watch.

>granddaughters start noticing boys
>two of them have crushes on the same guy
>grandmas start competing to get their grandkids that boyfriend
>one grandma keeps going to his work and ordering food to have an opportunity to mention her granddaughter to him in conversation
>the other keeps showing up at his house with baking
>begins to escalate
>grandma 1 writes a love letter to the boy and signs her granddaughters name
>grandma 2 instructs her girl on how to walk like a lady and talk to a man
>boy ends up dating a completely different girl anyway
>grandmas team up to pull pranks on him to get him back while he's on his date

>grandmas team up to pull pranks on him to get him back while he's on his date
> After a while they start competiting about who does more damage and undermining each other's pranks, while officially having the same goal.

> One son is a F1 racer
> Grandma brags about having such great offspring
> After sabbath, they start to sabotage the Son
> One gets rid of one mechanic and wears his uniform (full set with her walking cane), wreaks havoc while car is in pit-stop
> Another one installs traffic lights and pedestrian crossing on the track, switches to red light and starts slowly crossing when the Son is closing
> This competition is won by Grandma who, by pulling some strings in the background, grows local vegetable stand into giant corporation, makes them (under-)fund Son's F1 team, which results in his car being lower quality than his opponents.

OVA coming out soon.

>granddaughters start keeping secrets and become involved in some strange business
>grandmas investigate and discover their grandkids have become magical girls
>grandmas remember their own magical adventures 50-something years ago and team up together to help the granddaughters behind the scenes while attempting to keep the whole thing a secret

> team up together to help the granddaughters behind the scenes while attempting to keep the whole thing a secret
> Soon they start competition who gets more magical kills for her granddaughter
> One grandma enslaves and starts breeding magical monsters, so that she may throw them at her granddaughter for easy kills
> Other grandma starts researching magic and soon she develops new kind of magic, complete with magical equivalent of railgun shooting nuclear warheads, which she then provides to her granddaughter, whitout stating her identity
> Granddaughters start to notice something is weird

>A group of young girls larping as sweaty overweight lolicons larping as young girls shitpost on an anonymous imageboard about molesting young girls and spend no time together because they're all too busy masturbating

kotobuki

Those King of the Hill images fit a bit too well.

Depressed cakes doing depressing things anime when?

Attached: CpKr-rGUMAI2L0m.jpg (4096x2304, 1.29M)

Why are they taking their shoes off before suicide, is that a thing in japan?

> In Japan there is a custom for people to take off their shoes before entering their homes, as to not track dirt into their houses. As a result of this line of thinking there is also a custom where people take off their shoes before they enter the afterlife as not to track dirt and such into their ethereal destination.
> As a result of this Truth in Television, abandoned pairs of shoes in Japanese media have become symbolic of suicides. Despite this it seems to pop up in non-Japanese media a lot. This is due to a common psychological effect. Suicidal people tend to plan the act meticulously and leave all their valuables and belongings behind before taking their life.

I would be fine with cakes getting their own episode in conventional series once in a while.

Attached: Comic Girls - 08.mkv_snapshot_22.39_[2019.04.16_17.41.25].jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Interesting, thanks.

What evocative imagery. Sasuga Nihon-kun. When you make suicide your national sport for a thousand years, you come up with some truly next-level shit.

Attached: 180102133840-01-suicide-forest-restricted-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 106K)

An group of armed guards would reduce deter suicides way more than this shitty sign would.

all that would do is make them kill themselves in a less convenient place, if you're going to off yourself it might as well be in a way that's going to cause the least trouble

I agree completely. Set up a few "exit stations" for dignified ends; you get new business AND no more messy cleanups on forests, train stations, apartments etc.

Context of the image?

>A group of young men fitting conventional archetypes group together because they all fight [group of villains]
>A teen boy and girl with conventional archetypes fall in love with each other, but [obstacle] prevents them from being together
>A young male gets killed and transports to a fantasy world, where he has to defeat an evil demon king with his friends with conventional archetypes. Also, [shitty quirk] happens.

There, I have described literally every anime within the past 10 years.

>A group of young girls/boys fitting conventional archetypes spend time together because otherwise they'll all die

Attached: Houseki.jpg (2057x1443, 1.52M)

Sweet thanks OP I was looking for this reaction image.

Attached: 1535260726919.jpg (894x894, 129K)