What's popping, fellow Japanese cartoon enthusiasts?

What's popping, fellow Japanese cartoon enthusiasts?
What did we think of season 2 episode 1 of One Punch Man?
Was it, dare I say it, kino?

Attached: images(2).jpg (300x168, 12K)

some parts of it were pretty good other parts were hot garbage

Attached: Friggin.png (759x427, 316K)

I dare to say your thread is reddit

Excuse me, sir?

Ooh I didn't know OPM was grtting a second season. Will it be on Crunchyroll or Netflix?

Episode 1 is out user! I saw it on a 240p video on YouTube! It's pretty kino!

you know the point of false flagging is to make it somewhat believable, right?

I'm genuinely trying to discuss this episode. Why is everyone on this board, so hostile? I don't visit here often because this is the only current anime I watch.

Why the gradient?

I dare someone to find a SINGLE bad frame from this episode.

The animation was top notch. Better than season 1 in every way.

It's not even pretending to be a satire of capeshit shonen any longer

watching this is literally no different from watching my hero academia

It was passable.
The duller voice, the bland and miss timed background music and 2nd rate subs makes it feel soul less but not terrible

This but unironically

that's how it is idk
13 year old me watching SAO and AoT

It was beyond kino. Remember that anyone who says otherwise is probably a nigger

Based

Attached: 1555338931180.jpg (470x470, 31K)

no Deku and his retard friends to ruin this show

ok so it's good but it's not categorically different

i was tricked into thinking OPM was gonna be like Tentai Senshi Sunred and actually a satire but it's not, it's just a ruse to meme people who think that they're above watching capeshit shonen into watching capeshit shonen

fillershit season so I couldn't care less

It’s easier than actually coloring

Congrats OP, you didn't fuck it up this time.

It was pretty bad. We got CGI robots, panning shots, barely any animation, poorly timed comedy, flat performances from the voice cast just extremely inferior direction than what we had in the previous season.

It's not just the animation that dropped off in this season. The production as a whole is inferior.

Thnx babyboy

Nobody has found one yet?

This, but ironically.

Hulu got exclusive rights for the season, so it’s the high seas for me.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1600x900, 197K)

OPM = MOB PSYCHO BUT BAD

Mob psycho 100 is obviously the younger-brother equivalent to a much greater series.

Man you're mad because you were tricked by retards so that's make you a retard as well.
OPM has always been a shonen-seinen-ish world where saitama comes and fucks things up and the rest is fun comedy or satire, which makes it leagues above shonen trash

This but unironically.

animation very obviously isnt as good as season 1, but its passable, and I like the JC Staff art style for OPM more than Madhouse
and also it was funny

>which makes it leagues above shonen trash
no user
it's no different at all
if anything, it's worse, because it's dishonest and it's pretending not to be garbage

No one says that ironically, user

Even if S1 wasn't as good as it was and J.C. Staff handled both seasons it still would've been a disappointment on some level because it had THE FUCKING MANGA to live up to

OPM is not a property that needs something serviceable, it deserves to be exceptional

Kek

Not really, ONE's OPM is as good as Mob.

Fuck off already, people need to stop acting like Mob and OPM are the same shit.
Saitama just wants to fight while Mob would rather never fight and Mob is more about the story and not just no name heroes getting fucked till saitama shows up.
>b-but both have strong main cahracter that means they are the same

>people born after 2000 can post on this site

Attached: 1492923943920.png (429x414, 158K)

I swear they're doing this on purpose.

Attached: untitled.png (1600x900, 840K)

This but ironically.

NPC brigade has arrived.

Redditor NPC is angry!

OPM = brainead OPiss tier shonen marketed as seinen
Mob Psycho = less braindead shonen, basically BnHA but the main character is slightly less of a cuckold (still a soiboi appeal character tho)

Only reason why MP is watchable is because of Reigen and Ekubo-san**

**Ekubo means Dimple

Aggressively mediocre. Not bad on it's own, but terribly disappointing given the shoes it had to fill.