Oh right, this was a thing

Oh right, this was a thing.

Attached: 3d2690158bcfe18fdfd87e3f30652858842aff95_hq.jpg (1024x662, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdJLOmCvTCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was it a good thing?

I don't know if I'd call it good or bad, but at least it was pretty (and different).

Attached: background.jpg (1200x675, 227K)

Couldn't get past half of it. It has occasionally great animation, but that's about all it has to hook you in.

It has an engaging first episode or two, and some good moments, but aside that, the writing is on the weaker side, and the plot doesn't make much sense.
It is very pretty though.

Attached: macchan.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

It was okay

Attached: bluehearts.jpg (300x266, 23K)

It's honestly hard to say.
It was at the same time predictable and out there, alternated some QUALITY to great animation, standard character arcs with legitimate WTF.
It had a great ending, though.

No Linda Linda was a shame though

lol

The Kyoto episode was great.

I liked the thing.

Attached: D8C06EAC-2CEC-4F04-A3A7-858B825B9435.png (1213x1056, 558K)

One of the best anime of this decade. People complained about the writing, but I thought it was a really fun ride.

I honestly cant even remember the plot to this, but I dont think I hated it. Mostly it was kinda meh but what good moments it had are still some of my favorite scenes.

The only good thing from this show

Attached: solo shamisen.gif (500x333, 1.5M)

It's pretty amateurish in terms of writing, and shows indications of having been cut down from an originally longer episode count, but it has a very solid main message and character arcs, and excellent visuals and soundtrack. And it's just a lot of fun overall if you don't care about anything else.
Chiaya a cutest

Attached: rg.jpg (2657x1890, 620K)

They recorded it later at least
youtube.com/watch?v=CdJLOmCvTCA

It was pretty fun. The OP is very catchy and I really liked a lot of the visuals.

I found out about The Blue Hearts thanks to it, so it's good in my book

God did they ever have some top-tier waifubait character designs too.

nope

I watched this 2 weeks ago. It had some good animation in places , OST/Music was nice , the girls were cute , the only issue I had was the pretty much nonsensical plot / poor writing. Another pretty average anime which could have been something great if the writing wasn't so retarded.