Kaguya

Holy shit, she just went from best girl to worst girl in a heartbeat, how is that even Possible?. Prez deserves better than this shit after all he has done for her.

Attached: shitguya.png (800x1200, 400K)

kaguya has always and will forever be a shit

It's Aka's masterful padding plan.
He'll solve everything by Christmas because you need to spoil your readers when the shit arc would end or else they'll get mad.

How dare she even calls him spineless when she herself is the spineless one. Iceguya worst girl even worse than literal shit

As of the most recent chapter, she's come to the realization that she's a horrible person and is ruining everything.

Prediction: Ice Kaguya goes on trial by the Kaguya Court for messing Prez, however unintentionally. Kaguya comes to the decision that she will have to respond to Prez's actions actively instead of whatever she's doing now.

now i want the prez to end up with either subject F or hayasaka

> implying he has not survived worse from her before
really, he FELL FOR ICE
and pursued her all that time
so, he will pull through as always

prez died in the latest chapter because of iceguya playing with his feelings, i hope she redeems herself later because as of now i can't like her

Ice clearly isn't wife material.
Prez is strong willed but he's not a masochist

fucking dumb bitch.

I don't really like the whole multiple personality disorder thing
Originally it was sort of funny because it was still in the realm of being a joke and I still considered Kaguya a normal person with multiple facets
Now its more like she actually has multiple personality disorder and needs some real professional help with it.

NTR! NTR! NTR! NTR!

yeah turning a joke into a plot point is stupid, what was aka thinking?

It is not DID or MPD since Aka said so. He even narrated it for us.
If it quacks like a duck, that doesn't mean it's a hack.

It's not MPD, it's just that a certain part of her brain fried out and is recovering.

>It's not MPD
Kaguya kissed the president
but the Ice part of her personality does not consider it a kiss since she wasn't fronting during it. That is literally the plot justification for the Ice kaguya chapters. And that is textbook MPD.

What the fuck is coming next? As an extension of the murderous thoughts Kaguya sometimes had about Fujiwara she actually now stabs her but the narration explains it is not really attempted murder?

> It's not MPD!
> She just happens to have a completely separate personality for these things!

It's not an entirely different personality. It's the same old kaguya minus certain personality traits.

Almost as though a major personality shift was brought about by some severe trauma, like a disorder.

Aka even states that this is a story about a terrible girl who falls in love. She is supposed to have a twisted personality. At least she is aware of it and tries to fix her personality and become kinder towards everyone, that's why she become the normal Kaguya we always know. Prez must have it worse when she was in ice princess mode, yet he managed to melt her anyway.