twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ah yes, Dororo, my new favorite videogame from Fromsoft
>wait a second
I can't be the only one that see the similarities
both the MC's have missing arms and have to care for their young master/friend

Attached: sekiro.jpg (3000x1688, 787K)

>finally up
I watched it 10 hours ago though.

it's almost like they intentionally set it up that way knowing that one acts as an advertisement for the other

nigga, it's been out for hours

Attached: [Erai-raws] Dororo - 14 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_22.09_[2019.04.15_17.11.40].jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

whelp
sorry i guess
Horriblesubs uploaded it 40 minutes ago
didnt see Erai raws

Attached: drr.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Attached: [U3-Web] Dororo 2019 - EP14 [AMZN WEB-DL 1080p AVC E-AC-3].mkv_snapshot_15.03_[2019.04.15_20.04.33]. (1920x1080, 143K)

>Dororo Shadows Die Twice
Its definitely a strong inspiration. Berserk and Hi no Tori as well.

Attached: fff.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Is this a real body? What the fuck.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Dororo - 14 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_11.07_[2019.04.16_15.16.54].jpg (1280x720, 359K)

Was it rape?

Attached: [U3-Web] Dororo 2019 - EP14 [AMZN WEB-DL 1080p AVC E-AC-3].mkv_snapshot_10.11_[2019.04.15_19.59.23]. (1920x1080, 208K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Dororo - 14 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_15.01_[2019.04.16_15.23.33].jpg (1280x720, 357K)

Has anyone read the old Dororo manga from 50 years ago?

Mother's Basement did, and made a video comparing it to the anime.

>Finally

Yeah. Some kind user was storytiming it a few months ago.

Reminder that this monster is voiced by Ikue Otani (Pikachu, Chopper etc...) who also voiced Dororo in the PS2 game.

Really
That’s so cool

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXbt7rxhUZY

(Hyakkimaru was voiced by Gintoki's seiyuu.)

The Party is over..

Attached: D4Q2_2_VUAEt3Vd.jpg (570x570, 82K)

We dont mention that crunchyroll shill in here. We are civillized men, just like the ones in the other Dororo thread trying to make the character a loli

[/spoiler]she is on a technicality, but you know what I mean[/spioler]

God im autistic

Maybe I'm a brainlet, but
>He came back to take what was his
>I won't let him harm you or the children
>Local governor(?) is in cahoots with a demon
This "arc" is basically the main conflict between Dororo and Daigo condensed, right?

Where are the old threads? There are no threads about the new episode in the archive or I didn't find them.

There are none, everyone was busy watching GoT.

Are you serious user?

Holy shit ep 10 was rad as fuck
Does the rest of the eps maintain the quality?

What did you liked most about ep 10? You'll love 12 btw.

Wow it's almost like one of the Sekiro's character is literally a reference from another Tezuka manga.

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-185727__01.jpg (1080x1429, 484K)

I mean what i most loved was the ending, when his father finds him and his brohter sees him, and we have this awesome soundtrack.

Moth Pussy?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.15.042.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>The moth is an evil cunt
>The spider is misunderstood Best Girl
Like pottery.

Attached: In+true+wallpaper+format+even+_0761b3a17a7a27dbedb96fba80c9b7fc[1].jpg (1656x1110, 1.13M)

you'll find out next ep

yes
AMA

Attached: D3tZXU1UIAAMnUv.jpg (1015x1199, 259K)

see senpai

also Notre Dame being on fire, and amazon fucking up

Thank you.

>Notre Dame being on fire
Does anyone even give a fuck about it?

What do you think of the adaptation so far?

this

>What do you think of the adaptation so far?
I love it! One of the best anime's I've seen from this decade. They improved a lot from the manga, but Im sometimes a little dissapointed when they cut stuff from the manga (Hopefully they'll keep pic related in)

Attached: m65432.png (400x424, 157K)

That guy had a rough life, isn't it weird that Phoenix message in most stories is pretty much life sucks, bye?

I understood the first half of ep 3 was original from Mappa and the whole mio situation was handled a bit differently. Anything else?

Also, now I hope as well that this gets animated.

He is actually a piñata of ghosts

>Anything else?
i believe most of Hyakki's mom scenes are anime only, the goddess of mercy subplot as well
i also believe in the original Daigo just made the deal for power instead of for the good of his country/people
the backstory for Hyakki adoptive dad is also anime only

Don't forget that the outcome of the Banmon arc was totally revised, Tahomaru should have died there, and the mother didn't run on the battlefield to stop them. Also Hyogo and Mutsu are anime only characters.
The villain of the black-faced Buddha arc is basically a whole different character in the manga.

Why the fuck is this week's episode 850mb?

Unironically kill yourself, merchant scum

? I am talking seriously i meant its a beatful monument but people nowadays dont care about tradition and old monuments they just want to play with their smartphones like the degenerates they are

>new op is literally naruto tier
Party is ober

Attached: tfwstillwanttodance.jpg (1280x1440, 274K)

Not the board for this argument

I agree. It's lit but it looks/sounds like a generic shonen OP and really doesn't fit the tone of the show. Party really is over.

Pretty much yeah. Even in the original it seemed like a weird parallel of it.

What is this face trying to convey

Attached: lewdororo.jpg (1868x1029, 126K)

>i also believe in the original Daigo just made the deal for power instead of for the good of his country/people
It's the exact same motive here as well, Daigo's just much better at hiding that this time around.

>i'm gonna parade around in front of this blind man naked and wiggle my loli ass at him
Something like that

There was some sexual tension in this scene, now that I think about it.

It was from when they went to bed and Dororo couldn't sleep. This board is turning me into a pervert.

I don't lewd Dororo and felt the same, especially as she remarked that it was cold. The OP already hinted at some kind of romantic bond, this time from Hyakkimarus side.

>what the fuck is this two sticks
>what am I supposed to do with it
>Dororo is so annoying
>The music sucks
>I wish I am murdering demon

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 14 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.41_[2019.04.16_22.44.39].jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

>ep 11
Fuck, the anime may have its flaws but they are nailing it.
Really liked the ending with hyakkimaru and his father looking at each other and the buddha(its a buddha right?) cracking.
But what does that mean?

LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_14.png (1597x899, 1.01M)

Me yesterday when I saw this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.19.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

How does hyakki manage to not get hard like a rock here?

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (1358x763, 576K)

no pp

Strong willpower

DORORO DOUJINS WHEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think the old OP was better, but it does fit the theme of Dororo bringing him out of the darkness.

This will make a fine addition to my collection!

>my foot hurts

Most of the anime is handled differently really, and since the manga never got a proper ending it has kinda have to

Can't see she and isn't a lolicon.

Im starting to notice a trend of male characters in this show having abnormally exquisite taste.

He doesn't has his dick back.

If a naked kid jumped on your lap and hugged you and you could feel her mamils rubbing on your chest you wouldnt get hard?
Yeah ok kiddo, i may be a "pedo" but you are a fucking feget

Sorry i'm not attracted to little kids.

Sorry but i am not atracted to old hags.

Attached: 1538058791556.gif (400x400, 310K)

Hyakki can be really mean with Dororo at times

He can't even see her.

>(Hyakkimaru was voiced by Gintoki's seiyuu.)
shit, I gotta play this game

where do I get it?

>But what does that mean?
it means the protection of the budda is fading

>didnt fade when he murdered a ton of samurais because GIVE ME FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>fades because he looked ugly to his father
uHHHH?

He can see her soul

i don't think the protection over hyaki is fading, its the country that is losing the buddha

Not that the buddha ever help tho

at least one has already been released

How did no one post this top quality Japanese manga panel in the last thread or this one yet? Very disappointed.

Attached: Dororo v2 (anonymous)v.2.zip-Dororo v2 (anonymous)v.2-Dororo v2 p187.png (1419x2000, 537K)

Well, you did now.