>finally free from being a depressed NEET
>have a social life
>leave house frequently
>start working from home
>have free time, see whats on netflix
>see the original FMA
>deicde to watch it out of nostalgia
>now 40 episodes in, all I can think about is wanting to watch the next episode
>now have a strong urge to watch all the shitty 100+ episode shonen series that I used to avoid
>start browsing 4 chan again
>almost back to square one
fuck

Attached: help.jpg (325x424, 45K)

give in

I felt the same way, it'll die down over time. Just enjoy whatever ride you take and remember that moderation is key to everything, take care user.

Cant escape here, everyones past catches up to them

Great blog, subscribed

>he actually feels nostalgia for shit

fuck you the original FMA is kino

I just watch anime to fap now everything is the same shit. Loser loner fag boy gets powers or some shit and has to fight a villain of the week and/or he develops a harem of bitches. Add blood and gore and first year philosophy quotes to make it appear “mature”, add shiny animation to hide the shitty predictable plot twists.

Anime is so shit.

Watch all of the original, watch Brotherhood, watch all the anime you want. Godspeed user

Ed.. ward..

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

holy shit all that blogging

Good, they almost got you

both are shit and only dubfags still "care" about it because of their faggy VA who's been kicked out

You are either depressed or maybe you shouldn't watch the same kind of anime all the time. Sometimes you need a break. I'm watching True Detective S3 right now.

Imagine being that delusional as that faggot

>delusional
LOL

Your shitty series haven't had any game since like a decade or more. It's dead.

It's over user and it will always be remembered as a must watch classic. I'm sorry if that upsets you.

You forgot this part
>Find out Edward Elric was voiced by someone who got dumped by funimation for kissing/hugging people without consent dating all the way back to 2008.
>Proceed to have memories and nostalgia shattered.

>must watch
lmao never watched this shit, never will

Plenty of shows are over and STILL get new content in form of videogames. Dragon Ball did for decades after it stopped airing.

I don't understand how that affects the series itself.

Because only dubfags watch or ever care about this series. I can tell.

You probably still would watch Rurouni Kenshin while you're at it.

You keep mentioning videogames, how is that relevant to the quality?

I look forward to the new manga yes. Plus finding 14 years old attractive is low tier degenerate. He shouldn't had bought those dvds though.

He sounds pretty based desu

Good shonen continue to have presence in videogames.

>Dragon Ball did for decades after it stopped airing
Because they kept making new anniversary movies and then made about 2 movies for each movie

Glad you'd gladly give money to someone who funds the underground for pedophilia and child abuse. To each his own~