So God madoka is supposed to be omniscient right? How the fuck did she not see the events of rebellion coming?

So God madoka is supposed to be omniscient right? How the fuck did she not see the events of rebellion coming?

Think I just found a massive plothole here lads.

Attached: 979uc8n.jpg (1285x778, 87K)

Here's a note
Lots of people consider the movies not canon

Being an eternal existence means that you can observe the future as it unfolds, not necessarily that you have foresight. She tells Homura that they "might" reunite, not that they definitively will, which indicates she does not know.

no you didn't

>So God madoka is supposed to be omniscient right?
No.
She needs to actually look at the future to see it, kind of like how you actually need to look through a telescope to see the stars. She doesn't know absolutely everything all at the same time.
Magia Record creates a metaphor for how it works. Her looking into time is like her playing a record and listening to it, rewinding it and skipping forward. Each universe is like its own record.

This
>citing gachashit

gachashit is just re-explaining what's already true.

There's no need to re-explain anything. Gacha is not canon and so is not its super-specific "re-explanation".

That's not how omniscience works though. You don't see everything ALL the time. Omniscience is the capacity to see everything, but you still have to look.

>You don't see everything ALL the time.
No, that's exactly what omniscience is. Omniscience is knowing absolutely everything at the same time. The past, present, future, everything at the same time.

Magireco just presents a metaphor. The "record" part isn't a literal interpretation.
I grant you that Magireco is canon, but magireco isn't what makes that interpretation canon. We can gather as much just from context clues from the anime/rebellion.

>be all knowing god
>distracted by nude homu
Really it could have happened to any of us

>I grant you that Magireco is canon
I meant not canon. Fuck.

>How the fuck did she not see the events of rebellion coming?

She did and she let it happen on purpose.

No, it's having the ABILITY to see everything at the same time, past, present and future. It does not mean it's active all the time.

I have nothing against Madoka but I gotta end the perfect day in the perfect way and that means shitposting.

Also I am ban evading using free council wifi so go on ban this council. Go on hit me! Inconvenience this council!

I am a legendary shitposter.

I am shitposter supreme.

I am shitposting God!!!!

ACK ACK
Post some crack!
ACK ACK
Let's Attack!
ACK ACK
We harass!!!

ACK!!!!!!!

Attached: __akemi_homura_kaname_madoka_miki_sayaka_and_sakura_kyouko_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_hiros (605x850, 351K)

Of course Homura was bound to use any chance she got to ram herself through Madoka's plot hole

The same way Dr Manhattan was tricked by Veidt in Watchman and went to the moon to be an emo despite knowing the future

Just knowing doesn't mean you can change things, you experience time non linearly

>So God madoka is supposed to be omniscient right?
Where did you get that from?

Something something Madoka not being REALLY omniscient because of bullshit reasons

>Retards

It was never said she was omniscient

I think the problem is people misinterpret what was said because it sounds somewhat like capital G God, and also because she's described as a god, so they think she's just like him.

It’s fanservice, don’t think too hard about it

>they think she's just like him.
She is, they're both fictional characters.

Nice, that'll bait some dumb Christians.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gabriel DropOut - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.24_[2017.04.01_23.04.48].jpg (1280x720, 97K)