Overlord

I want this to end with a rousing alliance which sieges through every single Nazarick stronghold and allies in cold blood as the holy angels, dragons and beastmen RIP AND TEAR through the evil utopia.
Albedo killed and Ainz goes crazy but the holy crusade marches on killing every guardian and their corpses used as war prize ornaments.
Ainz finally loses as Nazarick is breached and a team of heroes kills him.
The End

Attached: over lord.jpg (2048x1106, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuLt0rJs5FU
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S-1gZsbSN4LVBdFMNLF0t1v44wxWyizF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me too, Ainz and his booty buddies had it too easy, how fun would it be if somehow someone were to ruin all his edgy kingdom, murder his compatriots and revel in the whatchuma... you know

>fighting
>overlord

Unless its to s̶h̶i̶l̶l̶ advertise Runecraft™ equipment.

Year 101 after Nazarick arrival.
Guildhall appears on the wastelands of former Slane Theocracy. Figure exits from the guildhall. It is (you).
And last page will be a tabula rasa. Write your own damn story of how (you) will deal with Overlord taken over the New World.

Attached: lupu x clem.jpg (640x358, 15K)

Who's going to crusade if all NWers are shitters?

>heals her

Attached: 1525268928321.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

>b-but mug Ainz was going to be beneficial to the world eventually

lul
Who are we kidding? Ainz is literally no different from the other heroes who were summoned to the NW as completely OP hacks

He would rule uncontested but once the new batch of heroes come in, He. Is. Dead

>His entire arsenal cannot even dispell a lvl60 mindcontrol spell.
>He has to put on acts of show to the people in order for them to respect him
>He is scred of his OWN Generals because they are better rulers than him

Against competent player, he is fucked.

Why would a competent person waste their time on a dead MMORPG though?

I want a being of pure chaos to be isekaid. Like the whole of Yea Forums userbase. Disliking the way Ainz is running things, the hacker known as Yea Forums raid Nazarick killing every beings in there. The only reason the hacker known as Yea Forums gave was "for the lulz".

What the fuck are you talking about, wasn't Ainz supposed to be the biggest whale in the game? He knew full well how to deal with pvp and has what could full well be the most powerful items made in yggdrasil. It's not like he was some low level rookie that got his shit kicked in every time he logged on (at the time the servers closed)

>a single competent player
>endgame dungeon designed by autistic minmaxers

You cant be serious

His lair is definitely well-designed because it WAS designed by his competent guildmates
He, however, is not.
I would argue that if Nazarick got invaded by competent players, all of its trps and functions would not be used in full potential precisely because the head of command is just that dumb

Canon says Nazarick as is can withstand two full parties meaning ~30 100lvl Players.
Ainz was a whale and mechanics are different now in NW, specifically Summons mechanics: summons have will and intelligence of their own which changes game dramatically for Wizard as Ainz.
His summons are actually downplayed a lot since only high-tier fight he participated was VS Shalltear where his summons are countered by lifesteal.
He can basically summon bunch of 75-90lvl lieutenants to fight alongside him.

Attached: 1545203913179.jpg (1080x800, 709K)

Oh that's nice
By the end of the day, he is still the weakest link in their own tomb and would be their downfall if they don't coup him first.
He is completely uncharismatic pushover who just so hppened to be born at lvl100.

He may be uncharismatic but he's suitably autistic and paranoid for BBEG, this is downplayed a lot in the anime.
Day1 in NW first thing he does is secures means of survival should whole tomb turn against him.
He also comments how his personal p2w stash would allow him to escape with his life even if everyone in Nazarick betrays him.

Attached: 1543045197449.jpg (1273x713, 198K)

Am actually curious to see how Overlord ends (or if it ever does), considering how nothing in NW seems to even be able to come close to beating nazarick (unless something has been introduced later on in LN). I feel like Overlord has had a lot of wasted potential, which is frustrating since it's such a cool concept that would've been top-tier if written well.

Author deliberately kills hype because he's a coward who is afraid of bloated fan expectations.
Probably a shitty open ending or axed.

Attached: 1534826268746.jpg (500x519, 65K)

To end Overlord all he has to do is deal with the slane theocracy, there's a couple things inbetween but its basically done, after that a timeskip to the perfect kingdom spanning the whole world 10,000 years in the future.

based humie.

>all he has to do
>PDL
>Humans are shitters in NW in general and there are bunch of stronger nations out there
>Fluder said Ainz is strongest magic caster on the continent, not in the whole world
But Alas, Maruyama is a little bitch who's too afraid to follow through with his magnum opus.

>Ainz and Nazarick are invaded
>Ainz is defeated
>...
>Sasuga!
>Ainz had planned it all along!

This would be the best outcome

Precisely, mate
He is afraid of betrayal.
As far as history goes, those types of commanders are the ones who are completely incompetent and gets mutinied
Crassus of rome come first in my mind

Real commanders stand their ground and let everyone know that should he fall, there would be a giant power vacuum that would create a civil war where none of them might survive.
Hannibal, Ceasar, Alexander, they're the big shit who cannot be assasinated without cusing everyone to fall. Including the neighboring kingdoms whom they made dependent through trade

He has absolute NPC loyalty though.
They can only betray Ainz inadvertently
>road to hell is paved with good intentions
kind of way.

>Cool isekai concept
>Gets picked up by author who introduces some nice story elements in the beginning but doesn't keep the story flowing well and doesn't explore introduced said elements
>If another author uses this concept it'll be called a rip-off of Overlord

Those will be even easier afterwards as he won't have to deal with mindcontrol which is a huge weakness for such a nice guy, just because they're level 100 doesn't mean they can stand a chance against the might of Ainz and his followers. It would also be boring to read as the outcome is clear.

Maruyama encouraged even blatant re-use of his setting. Don't know if Kadokawa would stand for it but nips don't seem all that sensitive about author rights.

Attached: GUTS EXPY IN GOBLIN SLAYER UNIVERSE.jpg (654x960, 89K)

Eh there are talents, NW group magic, more powerful countries and PDL has WCI that were not revealed yet too.
But none of that will see the light of day cuz

That's even WORSE
Precisely because his subjects doe not question his rule, he lives in an echo chamber where he is hi only critic.
Progress is limited by his own ideas, none can contribute without his approval, and there is no flexibility during times of crisis
There is network to trade ideas and it is going to lead to stagnation and death

Major contributor to fall of Nazi is because Hitler wanted all command. Well, he prevented the Panzer division to respond on D-day
Also N.Korea who used to be a real power on the peninsula

It is which is why it's hilarious and I believe whole reason author is getting cold feet: it's a hard tweest to write decently and it can backfire with fans raging, this is a big thing in japan and can ruin author career.

Attached: 1553784915302.jpg (1023x658, 78K)

>Progress is limited by his own ideas
Not true, he delegates and skims through reports, if anything he just determines general direction and minions just do whatever.
E.g. Demiurge\Cocytus with Lizardmen: Ainz doesn't interfere after establishing simple "rule them fair but strict" premise.

Attached: 1542147115907.webm (1280x720, 796K)

Is it a LN? I am intrigued, care to give me a short summary or a link?

>overlord thread
did something got release?

Broke Mercenary, there's ~80 translated novel chapters and 5 manga chapters.
notGuts expy adventures in not Goblin Slayer setting with OP amputee demon jew.

Attached: 1529632478253.jpg (1045x1536, 293K)

>did something got release?
My pent up frustration about longass content voids. Does that count?

Attached: 1533239959258.jpg (1194x896, 361K)

>Fluder said Ainz is strongest magic caster on the continent, not in the whole world
What a load of shit. No one knew that there's a being in the world that can cast magic above 7th tier. If there was suddenly continent where people could cast 10th tier magic with ease, that would literally be the biggest asspull of all time. And that doesn't really sound like something Maruyama would write.

Attached: 1532875793706.jpg (625x580, 132K)

thanks, senpai, I needed something to read

>And that doesn't really sound like something Maruyama would write.
>Chekhov guns everywhere
That sounds exactly like something Maruyama would write. Entire Dwarves volume was a Chekhov Gun.

Attached: 1552963374790.png (900x900, 384K)

Yeah, sure. And what part of those subjugated people had a say on the policies of Nazarick? Or are they even represented at all?

Like what I said - stagnation
The people cannot be appointed into authority
His NPCs control the lands
None of the NPCs think that they can compete with something better than what Ainz does

He speaks of good, yet he never sees the his kingdom in the eyes of his people. At least Catherine the great had representatives for all classes - including the peasants to ensure all voices are heard

>Progress is limited by his own ideas
Yeah, if he was actually the one making progress. Ainz himself knows he's not in any way fit to make big decisions, that's why he delegates literally everything to Demiurge/Albedo with the occasional "don't torture innocents for no reason whatsoever" thrown into the mix. And since all of the guardians have the same rank so to say, all of them can contribute to the progress. The only thing that could lead to the downfall is some ultra chuuni like Ulbert getting summoned and making Demiurge fuck shit up or Ainz developing a conscience and disbanding everything, which would put Maruyama on hack levels never seen before.

Attached: 1533792934732.jpg (1280x1464, 329K)

>And what part of those subjugated people had a say on the policies of Nazarick?
Ainz isn't running a blatant deaf dictatorship: there's feedback system in place NWers are just too afraid for now to propose shit.
Once they figure out Nazarick minions are actually UNDER ORDERS to listen to suggestions from locals - you fucking bet they would leverage that government function.
Also Renner, Ainzach and JUST.

Attached: 1546974735646.jpg (596x1135, 330K)

Of course, assuming that those are all-encompassing all forms of skill in advancement of science, technology, and even art (yes, this is vital as many wars were fought to defend what people considers as cultural identity. War of Golden Stool had Ghana rise against Britain for example)

It doesn't matter how many generals you have as consultants. If your people cannot be appointed into authority, and aren't allowed to question the laws, then rest assured that you are in an echo chamber where you only hear the voices of some 12 people

ok

I think the fact that Albedo tried to rape Ainz shows that it's not impossible for them to turn on him.

>101/10 subordinate tries to rape you
Geez poor Ainz.

Attached: 1543473480079.jpg (236x297, 18K)

Reminder that human Ainz is black.

Attached: 1548524041589.jpg (696x664, 84K)

>2138AD shadowrun nip
>nip
Nigga you drugs.

Attached: 1550755822874.jpg (500x708, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yuLt0rJs5FU

Apologize for living.

Attached: 1542184001653.jpg (1689x950, 117K)

no.

Attached: 1548095710722.gif (593x401, 139K)

FASTER

You're assuming it won't happen despite that its been such a short time, progress has been made such as Warboss Enri and Princess Renner. These two have made positions for themselves, its just a matter of time before they fill them officially.
Questioning the rules is encouraged by Ainz greatly but no system is perfect from the start.

don't make me smack you!

Attached: 1531360957487.gif (689x616, 655K)

If those 2 remained on near slaves positions after the LN ended, I would get back on you

>emained on near slaves positions
Bitch who ever asked anything of Enri?
Nazarick gave her protection, workforce and food for fucking free.
>Renner
She's working for Nazarick willingly.
Alternative is being sold as a prized breeding sow to the highest bidder to mend fissure between royal and noble factions, lose Climb forever and stay surrounded by dumb animals her whole life.

Attached: 1544722177836.jpg (775x685, 102K)

>Just as they're about to finish Ainz off one of the dragons sneezes - incinerating the humans and beastmen in the front - this startles the angels who trip over and poke the dragons with their +10 insta death spears, the dragon corpses then fall on the angels crushing them.
>Ainz at this point isn't even surprised
>Demiuge's corpse lets out a faint gurgle that sounds like "ssssssuagesss"

No, I mean, they are techically just puppet kings

Renner would be Area Guardian, that's like Gurren or Lastborn.
Quite lascivious position that also comes with immortality of heteromorph.
Just imagine all the pegging Renner could do with Climb when her position is secure.

Attached: 1541687618701.jpg (1688x4164, 3.02M)

Early release of the mosquito tales came out.

>April the 1st

Are you trying to imply that Ainz is not a competent player?

oh, hah.
I didn't have tale to read it so I never noticed till now, thanks user.

>His entire arsenal cannot even dispell a lvl60 mindcontrol spell.
>a lvl60 mindcontrol spell.
>a lvl60

Oh yeah, I'm surprised nobody else noticed how dumb that user is until now.

Attached: 1535681760255.png (280x706, 267K)

What is it that people don't get about Ainz being the main villain? Everyone seems to want some hero to suddenly appear from nowhere and defeat him. That sounds great doesn't it? I wonder why more stories don't do that. Imagine a new legend of Zelda game where Ganon appears and instantly takes over hyrule, captures the king, princess, defeats the armies and everyone. Meanwhile Link wakes upgrabs his wooden sword, marches straight to the castle defeats Ganon then and there. No journey. No buildup. just instant gratification and over in 10 min. Best Zelda game EVER! Right? Hell no it would be shit and you know it.

Before you say "but there is no hero" I have to say we have the single most cliche hero imaginable. Orphan boy picked up by princess. They grow up together and are in love with each other though they know it is impossible that it could work out. Constantly told he has no talent but trains every day to be the best warrior he can be. Has a harem of female adventurers that look after him. Granted it's just Gargaran that is after his dick but still. Survives multiple life and death situations through shear plot armor. For fucks sake he watched his mentor die in front of him at the hands of the main villain. How many more cliches hero archetype characteristics do you need?

As far as threats there are plenty of plot hooks that could used. Platinum dragon lord controls the 8 greed kings guild base, all the items they left behind and the 30 level 100 golems that acted as there guild bases guardian npcs. The deep dark dragon lord has killed players in the past and has a world class item. The potential that the world class item "World Savior" is floating around somewhere, which was directly stated would have allowed someone to solo all of Nazerick in it's prime, if the story about a lone goblin soloing dragons with a branch club is more that a red herring. So yeah there is potential but we are not seeing it because we are watching the villains point of view.

Attached: 1533665149954.png (1375x385, 107K)

What ? Ainz is so used to Pvp he actually prepare multiples paths of victory for a battle.
And he has already experienced the changes of said pvp multiples times ( against shalltear and that champion of the arena ) This guy is full of broken items that he will not hesitate to use to ensure his survival and is protected by a complete haxxor dongeon that even big parties of Max players didn't manage to clear.
And he has a loyal army of NPC and monster higly intelligent that won't hesitate to use all the tactics in the books to protect him. 10 of those are also complete haxx.

against an army of players , he will have troubles , against 1 player he will be completely fine.

That's just NIDF and shitposting user.

Attached: 1531579753578.jpg (2560x1600, 927K)

AAAAAAAAAAAA WWHERE THE FUCK IS IT MARUYAMA

WRESTLING
ROMCOM

OP is an example of why we can't have nice things.

As soon as people like OP suffer from their own self-induced "Angst attack", they lash out at things around them. Whether it be vandalism or backstabbing rumors, they let loose with their anger.

Attached: NEW_Overlord_World_Map_1.jpg (1600x868, 335K)

Isekai Quartet is going to be my AOTS just for the sole-reason of enabling me to talk about Overlord on Yea Forums again desu.

Attached: __albedo_aqua_emilia_and_tanya_degurechaff_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_and_etc_drawn_by_ne (850x558, 122K)

>has shitbaru in it
That's like putting a pot of shit into a barrel of honey.
You get a barrel of shit.

Attached: 7R.jpg (800x800, 432K)

I hope that all the other MC shit on Subaru for the rest of the show.
He truly is one of the worse protagonists that I've ever see.

Attached: uaNR54X.jpg (720x540, 63K)

How about this for an ending:
>A single prisoner born on the happy farm escapes to the world.
>Somehow he manages to find a way to break his level restrictions.
>Through hard work and adventure he slowly but surely levels up.
>Some time later Ainz receives reports that there's been an uprising in one of demiurge's happy farms.
>Almost all the "two legged sheep" escape.
>His death knights start dying one after the other by a mysterious assailant.
>The level of minions that die gradually increase.
>Hamsuke dies
>reports come in of multiple sightings abnormally high level humans
>rumors of a level 100 warrior
>Ainz thinks it's a player
>Albedo sends high level monsters to kill him
>they don't come back
>the mysterious warrior has one or two top level items and the rest of the gear is garbage
>somehow fights better than a level 100
>turns out he's no different from a lvl 100 player but he fights because his life is on the line
>this somehow greatly increases his effectiveness
>he has been training other humans
>this does not bode well for Nazarick

Attached: 1437540398816.jpg (435x571, 51K)

he knows hes in a echo chamber and tries to make the guardian give their advice/opinions on things, in his guild he usually listened and often let things be a majority vote so that the least amount of people would be displeased with what the guild is going

There's over 40 guilds ranked higher than AOG.

not really, at their height aog was in top 5? iirc

as long as Demiurge gets btfo I'm game

How many Guardian this guy can clear? Can he and his party survive the Tomb of Nazarik and clear it?

Attached: DMV5.7.png (1164x1700, 968K)

>tfw the author wanted a 100+ volumes for overlord
and already has characters and plots planned out

i wish he releases his notes with the final volume

>alone
Probably would take all Guardians + Rubedo but he's ded.
>his party
Nazarick probably won't be enough.

Maruyama can write what-ifs with other SB instead of Ainz being transported to NW until his natural death at the ripe japanese age of 140.

Attached: 1544177275320.jpg (3030x716, 343K)

I'd be happy to read 90+ more volume of Overlord if Maruyama can ever be consistent with his release for once in a blue moon at least.
At this rate, we're all gonna be grandpas by the time volume 40 came out.

Attached: __ainz_ooal_gown_and_honda_san_gaikotsu_shotenin_honda_san_and_etc_drawn_by_imaani__sample-f241215e1 (850x638, 71K)

According to Maruyama he is stronger than the NPCs barring Rubedo (with all his guildmates' equipment)

Nazarick is the top dungeon guild and has wci but it’s offensive power is weak.
They couldn’t stop others from stealing their wci when outside and no top guilds bothered to attack since they get no treasures from clearing an already conquered dungeon.
Guerilla warfare will destroy nazarick’s supply and keep them in the dungeon.

You'll have to siege them for eons to even weaken them.

No need to beat the dungeon, just have a force that can rival the guardians and constantly destroy their outside resources so they get no more gold.
Each npc death causes money for revival, shalltear actually died by only taking on 1 country in the wn.

At which point? Using his Death Mana, he can probably just erase the entire tomb. Although AoG has their own fair share of hax, which could stop him before he got to it.

>Shalltear died in the WN
That was a non-canon joke reply in the user comments.
>Each NPC causes money for revival
If you are using the WN as a base, you would remember that just the spare rooms in the Treasury contain trillions of gold coins. And Shalltear's revival cost 500 million. Even if all the other NPCs were to die, he could revive them millions of times.

>WN
Not canon.
>killing Guardians
They're under orders to discard escorts they have and escape if they're ever attacked with overwhelming force.
Treasury has plenty of money to revive 100lvl NPC many times over, but it's certainly not infinite.
After initial assault on Nazarick outside facilities - all Nazarick forces will consolidate inside the tomb, at which point yes, treasury funds are their lifeline.
Traps, food, summons except free PoP - everything requires money to operate.
Momonga grinded extensively alone back in Yggdrasil days to keep guild out of the red.
But again: such siege would take GENERATIONS to sap Nazarick power.
You'll have to resort to creating fucking religious scriptures about sealed Demon Lords to keep people cooperating because everyone has really short memory when it comes to expensive long-term military commitment.
So not only Nazarick would be weakening, siege outside of it would inevitably scatter too.
Whole process can take centuries too and in the end Nazarick will still have PoP and minions that don't require food to defend them and most of the tomb are heteromorphs and have rings of sustenance anyway.

Attached: 1552840625833.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Hollow canon right? Certainly that thing end game gg attack everything on it's path will get eaten. Is there person in Nazarik that can use space magic? Like portal or something?

>Ainz impregnates Albedo and Shalltear as Satoru Suzuki
>NW sees a Skeleton and his pregnant wives with half human babies, who work near humans all day
>How does he explain to everyone he isn't a cuck

Attached: 1554896165013.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

Magic babies.
C'mon mate, the guy could kill 100,000 soldier like he was making a sandwich in the morning with his super OP tier magic bullshit, If he says it's a magic babies then nobody is ever gonna question that.

Attached: skellyman naked.png (844x655, 803K)

>only taking on 1 country in the wn
How does this even matter if what she faced was probably the most powerful NW creature we know of?

>"Your Majesty, if you made them with magic... why make them half human?"
>"Ehhhh... Umu?"

>Ahh yes, I can turn into a human if I want to, you see.
There, problems solved. I don't know why you're so obsessed about cuckolding here, user.

Except he says he can't.

With or without their incredible Gold Medalist mental gymnastics, they would think that the Supreme Beings are all godlike humans akin to Aureole Omega.

The what the fuck is the point of this post then
Aren't we talking about hypothetical scenario here?
Also, I think he have that wish upon a star thing that could make the impossible possible in exchange for exp. Race change would be quite easy for him, no?

>Race change would be quite easy for him, no?
And permafuck his precious build.

He could just wish for a temporary race change, you know.
It's a win-win scenario.

Except effects aren't known and experiments are very expensive.

Uhhh, okay?
So what if the experiments are expensive? If he ever wanted a child then it'd be after he conquered the new world anyway. It'd quite easy for him to regain any resource he need.

>If he ever wanted a child
He doesn't, so far.

Yeah, so?

Attached: 1526369501584.png (366x318, 141K)

Would Ainz be a horrible parent to his biological children since he would only care about using his new "bone" on Albedo & Shalltear and doing all the things he couldn't before?

He looks like good father material, given how he's conscious about blackheart practices and kind to kids.

Attached: 1543585796591.png (1000x2327, 1.39M)

>Can't indulge in bodily pleasures
>Ignores his only creation
Now imagine his real kids are chuunis as well?
>Ainz & Albedo's son does weird incantations whenever he casts a spell
>"Really... where did he get that from Ainz-sama? I've kept him away from Pandora's Actor all this years"

Attached: tumblr_pnga8qA60u1t7i19o_540.jpg (540x304, 44K)

>Good father material
>Literally leaves PA in the treasury for 80% of the time to hide him
>Never invited him to the Male's Bath event
>Constantly shoots down everything he does without mercy when he's trying to act out his settings
Yeah no, he's a deadbeat.

Attached: 1533433319354.png (1440x810, 588K)

Ow the edge. Are we reading a different LN? I can't imagine Maruyama writing anything like that

Vol.14 when?

When the mobage fails so he won't have to waste time writing for it anymore.

Is Neia Baraja sexual?

Attached: 1525779551257.jpg (1000x1323, 316K)

PA isn't a kid it's quintessence of dark past.

Hot

>PA isn't a kid
They're all kids.

>quintessence of dark past
What do you think a child is?

>What do you think a child is?
Standalone entity that is affected more by it's nature than by nurture.
It's not a fucking collection of my chuuni fantasies and insecurities, jesus christ that would be one fucked up trap.

She's a good girl who's probably never even masturbated but she wouldn't refuse a boning.

>never even mastrubated
>participated in war
Man imagine how pent up she is, no wonder she superceded it all into religious zealotry.

Attached: 1536062407405.jpg (451x640, 115K)

It just passed 2 million downloads.
English version SOON

Take it from a parent: a child is a living, breathing bundle of reminders about your past mistakes. Possibly from its very conception, through all the missteps you've made in its upbringing, to your own mistakes, bad habits, and possibly health issues it ends up repeating or inheriting from you.

I think people without children can't fully appreciate Overlord.

Just put it for adoption.

Attached: 1550950198887.webm (904x420, 187K)

>wouldn't refuse a boning
No woman would. Except Remedios.

Everytime I lurk an Overlord thread lately it's just a copy-paste of previous threads

Do you know the definition of insanity?

no, I'm low INT

Vaas wasn't smart either.

Attached: 1544996948895.png (378x392, 300K)

Well, people in Hell want icewater.

its stagnating, theres no new content so this is how things are gonna be for a while. go to isekai quartet for bants and shitting on re:zero

>evil utopia.
How can an utopia is evil?
>the holy crusade marches on killing every guardian
Ainz can just revive them.

>on one of the Floors project "Utopia" growing
>all bodies (enough for a years of DK production) stored on the other Floor

Why is Shalltear's body so amazing?

Attached: 1526263255614.jpg (744x1052, 888K)

>What is it that people don't get about Ainz being the main villain?
What villain would make a paradise for literally everyone?

>for literally everyone?
EXCEPT >all bodies (enough for a years of DK production) stored on the other Floor

>against 1 player he will be completely fine.
If that player knows him and is smart enough, he can pretend to be his guildmate, lure him to some isolated place without his subordinates and protects, then one hit him with a surprise attack.

>If that player knows him and is smart enough, he can pretend to be his guildmate, lure him to some isolated place without his subordinates and protects, then one hit him with a surprise attack.
Why do you keep spamming such high-effort shtposting bait? Return isn't worth it.

>His death knights start dying one after the other by a mysterious assailant.
At this point, he will be paranoid at fuck and concentrate all of Nazarick's resources to eliminate the assailant, World Items included. He isn't your everyday retarded dark lord who keep sending out goons one by one to help the heroes to train.

>Ainz sends a detail of DK and Liches as a security force to Baharuth Empire
>Tasks them with defending the border, upholding the public order etc.
>One of the DK starts skirmishing with Beastmen on the border with Dragonic Kingdom
>Ainz gets annoyed at constant "Red Alert" fighting signal over summoner's link
>Orders DK to deal with the problem and eliminate attackers once and for all
>Say no more
>Sole DK goes on offensive painting Dragonic Kingdom red in Beastmen blood
>Overwhelmed by Zombies beastmen are fighting to the teeth until all of them are eliminated on the eastern shore of Dragonic kingdom
>DK tidies up the Zombie Slaves and goes back to guarding Baharuth border
>Jircniv and Dragon queen are both balding considerably faster now

Attached: 1536356037939.jpg (1024x724, 89K)

>Remedios.
Isn't Ainz trying to conquer her? How long until he demands her body in exchange for Calca's revival?

rotten fish slimy smelly c*nny

The dead ones are just criminals who deserve to die.

What bait? It's the only way a player can kill Ainz without fighting his entire tomb first.

You're forgetting
>innocent hostages from Re-Estize kidnapping
>unfortunate Happy Farm residents from HRK and ST frontier villages
>major part of HRK civilian population that got gulaged by false-flag forces organized by Demiurge

>inb4 collateral potential enemies for the greater good
Kill yourself in favor of saving up resources and stopping global warming.
It should feel good dying for such valiant cause.

>what bait
The one you packed blatant out-of-character bullshit into. Why would Ainz ever do that dumb shit? Especially past vol3 and vol7 incidents.

Because the player can tell him that there are traitors within the tomb trying to kill both of them and they need to discuss the matter in secret. He also needs to make sure Ainz isn't being mind controlled to kill him.

That gave me a laugh.

Attached: 1548054191235.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

Why is Lakyus so popular with pixiv artists? She barely has a role in the books.

Attached: 1554802986044.jpg (1450x2048, 323K)

>muh innocent humans
At this point, you should already realize that the whole series is just a reference to the Old Testament. Ainz is playing the goal of God here, to punish sinful cities, purge sinners and bless the faithful.

Because they are reading this as a reversed shonen with Climb being the MC. Lakyus is clearly set up to be his harem member.

Yes, Old Testament God is a huge cunt too.

Attached: 1553847287563.jpg (1112x1600, 291K)

She's a virgin.

Attached: 1545813608525.jpg (827x1169, 537K)

Dont forget to show some love and shekels to this semitic señorita

Attached: Jew Demoness.jpg (423x450, 57K)

Imagine her collecting the interest from Loren

Attached: 1533376380065.gif (500x485, 845K)

Assuming another AOG ever arrives in the New World (which they won't), here's how I see it playing out:

>someone like Herohero-san shows up
>Albedo immediately tries to killsquad him before Ainz even learns of it
>Herohero-san kites the killsquad in the cheesiest, cheapest manner possible, kills Albedo and a few others, then runs away before Rubedo can kill him
>goes into hiding and is convinced Momonga wants him dead
>Ainz learns of what happened and shits himself
>????

tl;dr: I liked how cheap Ainz was in the v13 battle and want more cheap players dabbing on NPCs

Equipment-melting monk slime is cheapest of them all.

Attached: 1537227918472.png (425x609, 232K)

I miss her.

Attached: 70775347_p0.jpg (1800x1178, 1.05M)

>animeonly art
Gross.

Attached: 1529188512135.png (1280x1316, 2.26M)

Shalltear is cute.

Attached: 1555320163213.jpg (1500x1500, 1.65M)

What?

Attached: 55793042_p3.jpg (700x989, 270K)

So is Neia.

So are most people in Nazarick, it's a fucking virgin club with everyone pining for a bone that will never come.

She never held that lance out of her battle armor.

Attached: 1552849421516.jpg (795x1147, 152K)

>Maruyama "shun Chekhov's Gun" Kugane

>he watched his mentor die in front of him at the hands of the main villain
*he watched his mentor commit suicide in front of the main villain
FIFY.

This is how I imagine it will end, except it will be Climb leading the anti-Nazarick alliance and he will deliver the final blow.

>floating_board.jpg

Ok. Who cares? She never shows her nipples either but you won't see me complaining about artwork which features that. Stop being autistic.

Attached: 71004898_p4.jpg (800x858, 363K)

That villain showed more respect Gazef ever got from anyone but King in that god-forsaken country.

Attached: 1527050839405.jpg (191x264, 24K)

Attached: 70679947_p0.png (848x1200, 482K)

It's just a bag of jello. You wouldn't fuck a bag of jello, would you?

I would, though that one in particular would melt me alive, so no thanks.

>Stop being autistic.
Maybe I should stop blinking or breathing too?

Attached: 1525834452169.jpg (850x1200, 343K)

What was the point of this character? Why is she in Carne village?

Attached: 1553159056231.png (683x384, 234K)

Sasugasms potential.
Also yet another survivor of Nazarick black ops, PTSDed for life.

Attached: 1552573423097.jpg (1084x1245, 857K)

is that fucking shaggy behind her

>zoinks
>like, stop throwing people man

10 PLAGUES VOLUME WHEN

Probably the next volume, when the Southern nobles try to hold a group of Ainz believers captive and Neia comes to rescue them, tell them to let her people go.

t.guy who's never fucked jello

If Ainz puts a bun on Albedo's oven would he come to love his heir even if he knew that only came about because he tampered with her settings?

Attached: 1554915850317.png (685x988, 594K)

Why is everyone in here talking as if Yggdrasil were an actual MMO in the real world?

Is there really extensive material in the LN or databooks or was this a real guild or what? I’m out of the loop

>>
Time defenses are mandatory by lv 70 so I’m sure the do, I think the item storage and gate are space related.
Nazarick’s treasury is in another space as well separated from their dimension.

You're out of your mind, rewatch first minute of S1E01.

Where the fuck do you find out this info?People here are referencing all sorts of shit never mentioned in the show

Its dnd 3.5 but with different numbers for levels and different spell names

>anime
Its only okay for season 1. There is so much Overlord to read, here is google drive for all drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S-1gZsbSN4LVBdFMNLF0t1v44wxWyizF

Overlord ends when Haruhi storms Nazarick and defeats Ainz in a duel to the death

Attached: Female-Hero.jpg (619x907, 263K)

SASEN! SASEN! SASEN-ZOU!

Attached: BALD NECROMANCER BUMP.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Loli Albedo's going on her first errand!

Attached: ALBEDO-TAN'S GOING TO DO HER VERY BEST TODAY.png (800x1213, 804K)

>no rape alarm
She's gonna get it

Attached: EEL.png (527x223, 31K)

>01/01/19
>2AM

Attached: 1542268161322.jpg (1676x943, 706K)

>show
Read the novels, all of it.

>GS straight dnd 5E setting vs Overlord superior modified dnd 3.5E with warriors not being garbage compared to wizard
user, I..

Overlord and GS are just elaborate advertisements for Haruhi Season 3

Attached: ainz vs haruhi.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

t. Touch me-san

I want to see Yuri use her [Yuri's Spiked Sister Fister] on her sisters.

Attached: 1458361399532.jpg (617x455, 66K)

>Maruyama will end Overlord in like 5 volumes, with Ainz winning in the end and taking over the world.
>Then he will start doing his wrestling rom com.
>We don't see it at first, but as the series goes on, we start to realise that it actually takes place in a future version of NW.
>Nazarick is mentioned as "the government"
>The supreme Overlord™ that runs everything is revealed to be Ainz.
>But all of that is in the background and doesn't matter to the romcom plot.
>Then Maruyama finishes it and starts working on Overlord sequel.

Who dresses their kid like that?

/x/ mindflayers that's who

Attached: 1524541523589.png (475x731, 489K)

I would be more worried about Shalltear raping the heir.

Is isekai quartet keeping these our threads alive?

Yes Overlord threads were dead for months now.

They still seem dead. Let me spark a debate over here:
Yuri > Lupus > CZ > Solution > Entoma > Narberal
Prove me wrong.

I don't want to, it doesn't matter.

Attached: 1526009110541.png (2178x1963, 2.9M)

A lust.

>A slut
Damn my spellcheck!

>phoneposting

Attached: 1547012843452.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

>6 hour train ride
>computer waits at the destination
Can't I get a pass this time?