Tonight I had a nightmare. Imagine Maidragon anime being made by someone other than Kyoani, haha...

Tonight I had a nightmare. Imagine Maidragon anime being made by someone other than Kyoani, haha. Good thing it was just a dream.

Attached: 870334.jpg (400x560, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-16/kyoto-animation-makes-new-anime-based-on-baja-mascot-character/.145774
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhPA0vn82NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nightmare
its reality. Just get over it already. It might not even be as shitty as people expect.

Meanwhile KyoAni announced they do more Baja instead

Wat

>not being made by kyoani
good they did a bad job at adapting the original context of the manga in favour of shipping fuel and tried to gloss over it's implied several times kobayashi is asexual but they ignore that so they can produce wedding art to get yurifans to watch.

episode 8 was the best episode as they didn't destroy the context of kobayashi being asexual

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-16/kyoto-animation-makes-new-anime-based-on-baja-mascot-character/.145774

Also Hyouks movie in Liz artstyle.

Attached: houka 2.jpg (1200x1137, 154K)

Kobayashi got a boner that one time though.

Cockbayashi-san...

Attached: IMG_20190126_155204.jpg (676x678, 162K)

>Hyouka movie in Liz artstyle.
Source?

no she did't, she doesn't even like maids because they turn her on, she just likes them because she is a huge nerd and thinks they are pretty to look at so turned them into a interest of hers

i know Yea Forums hates dubs but even in the dub there is a line were she states she is not attracted to women in the first episode.

and is straight up confused in the subs first episode asking toruh she does know she is a women? with a vary plain looking face.

His ass

Baja is kiddie shit. It's fucking childish and boring.

More Baja is good too.

Just to clarify you know I'm talking about the manga chapter where she grows a dick, right?

Do you expect cultists to know shit about manga

your post is evolving, user. keep going.

>Baja

The absolute state.

First it was flop dragon, then come floprune, now they only have resources to make cheap kid shorts, SAD ! Studio shutdown imminent soon, Shaft ready to dab on its corpse with the money from madoka s2 anime

Are they at least going to have the same seiyuus?

Yeah, they`ll surely announce studio closure here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhPA0vn82NQ

Bump

My friend tried to hook me up with this anime, dropped at the opening, max cringe. Manga is okay

That's Kyoani for you

But I loved nichijou's openings though, the only exception