AQUA VS AINZ

Finally! Today is the big day. Aqua vs. Ainz. It's fucking on. Maybe the most important battle of the year. Maybe ever. Place your beds in here.

Attached: 152874978301.jpg (425x600, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzC4qMj4O3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WJM2C-E0-0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CiTNrSCH97k
youtu.be/FAbil33AvWw?t=334
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5611123
youtu.be/vsBbdWStENo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=GzC4qMj4O3Y

Attached: 157892783735.jpg (706x688, 90K)

I'M READY

I'M HYPE

it's going to be something silly and I'm ok with that

Attached: 1536504475891.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

just like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=WJM2C-E0-0Y

It's time

Attached: 71288565_p0_master1200.jpg (896x717, 441K)

Is this show even worth watching?

N-NO WAIT AQUA-SAMA IT WAS JUST A JOKE
DON'T KILL MEEE

Attached: ainz.jpg (700x600, 116K)

Esto es el fin, señor Ainz.

tree fiddy on my man Ainz-sama.

Here, I'll place by bet on Ainz-sama.
Retarded goddess got nothing on the great ruler of Nazarick!

Attached: money.png (1600x900, 1.33M)

Jajajaja, no mames.

But can Ainz beat La Hermana Blanca?

>betting on Ainz when Aqua has much greater betting odds
stay poor, faggots

Attached: 134241234411.jpg (620x649, 59K)

We all know this is gonna be a shipping ep right?

>Ainz is gonna die
>dead for fucking good (as far as isekai quartet is concerned)
Just how butthurt would you be?

Beyond pissed.

I'm not sure exactly WHAT it was that I expected from this show seeing as how its completely done in chibi format...but I was wholly disappointed in the first episode.

Good. Gooood. Let the hate flow through your veins. Welcome to battle quartet royal.

Attached: 1523307066894.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>Goddess totally specced out the ass for nuking undead
>Undead warlock

How can she nuke an undead that can freeze time and go "pssh nuttin personell ked" on her

>Undead whose only major weakness is fire
>Water goddess

well, you see, really hot water is basically way better than fire

Attached: 1554752210629.gif (540x392, 1.54M)

aqua is a godess. a minor one at that.
Ainz is a max level MMO/ 40th lvl DnD character. he kills gods for epic gear on a weekly basis. also aqua is an idiot. also TGOALID kills her, no question. it removes insta death immunity, which ainz also specializes in. also aqua is just plain stupid. also Ainz can timestop and has holy magic resist gear. also Ainz has cash shopu itemz. also aqua a dumb.

Attached: 1472458473392.png (357x496, 200K)

But Subaru is the holder of a truly evil power though

>big mouth albedo
>can't even ride her stupid pony
don't you have other problems? dumb slut.

Attached: 1532422949601.jpg (762x720, 338K)

She can't ride the pony because she's NOT a slut though. Keep your insults consistent dumb doggess.

SSUTEEEAAAALLLUUU!

Attached: marebackpack.jpg (600x600, 69K)

>implying it won't end like this

Attached: 74189577_p0.jpg (800x600, 137K)

I enjoyed it, but it's fucking stupid

subarashi

Attached: 1474931156232.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

>implying the writers of this show would ever come up with something actually funny
it's gonna be lame, and its gonna suck

Attached: 1552085768698.png (279x480, 73K)

The problem potato will beat them both.

>The problem potato
the what now?

The problem potato is truck-kun after people have already been isekai'd. It's the world boss of Isekai Quartet.

I bet before Aqua can land an attack on Ainz, she's been KO-ed by Kazuma "the fuck are you doing, damegami?!". End.

I want to see Scumzuma lewding Emilia and cucking Subaru!

>I want to see Scumzuma lewding Tanya and getting a bullet in his head.

It’s just a prank bro don’t kill me. Kazuma, KAZUMA HELP

Why do people get so angry when someone even suggests that Ainz wouldnt die instantly to Aqua?

AQUA is gonna confess to Ainz!

>wants the D
>too dumb to get the D
Kind of sounds like you have to remind her to breathe every now and again.

She actually tried raping him once but he was saved by the fact that he doesn't actually have anything to rape.

>Ainz starts buffing
>screeching noises in the distance

Attached: kazumaaaaa.png (1280x720, 981K)

Doesn't Aqua have a super dispel spell?

she got stopped by some NEET rubbing anti-holy juice on some rusty armor, I think Ainz will be fine.

tsch, too easy.
Don't ever mess with the 45ers again!

Attached: 1551582507972.jpg (610x760, 119K)

>stealing Mare's pantsu
Sasuga!

Why is Mare wearing pantsu to begin with?

>he doesn't know

The benefits of having a pervert for a creator

Then what does Aura wear?

a merkin to feel like an adult.

I said it before and I'll say it again

AINZ
FINNA
GONNA
BOUTTA
GET DABBED ON

It's fanservice for the fans of the original 4 shows. That's it.

Attached: God Requiem Finisher.webm (852x480, 2.66M)

AQUA-SAMA PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. I'LL GIVE YOU ALL OF NAZERICK RICHES. PLEASE AQUA-SAMA, FORGIVE ME.

Red pill me on aqua why is she no pan?

I look forward to hearing that lovely Konosuba derpy "figuring things out" music.

Ainz' dick.

I know exactly what song you're talking about, but I can't find it on youtube when looking for KonoSuba OST.

People can't peek at your pantsu if you don't wear any.

Attached: 1533187704109.jpg (596x709, 40K)

>AINZ
>FINNA
>GONNA
>BOUTTA
>GET DABBED ON
absolutely based

Attached: 1457244523124.gif (530x446, 500K)

In before none of them actually have their abilities in this world so Ainz cant nuke Aqua and Aqua cant purge undead Ainz.

If those pantsu have unique stat buff Ainz surely will wear them.

Aqua shitposters gonna get btfo.

Attached: 1539429953434.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Ainz can't wear items related to adult content.

>master1200

Hopefully this EP is better than the first...

Get hyped everyone

Ainz is such a scumbag when it came to PvP I don't even think Aqua got any chance.
Even his NPCs thought so too if I remember correctly.

Attached: __ainz_ooal_gown_brook_honda_san_and_sans_gaikotsu_shotenin_honda_san_and_etc_drawn_by_user_fuau8435 (850x601, 136K)

tumblr midget ruins it

How do I get Gainz like Ainz?

On the one hand with Ainz
>Ainz is OP due to being max level in a low level world
>mediocre in PVP because his character wasn't built for it spent a lot of points on skills for roleplay
>very powerful undead with a diametric weakness to Aqua's holy magic
>still very powerful and clearly knows how to win a disadvantageous PVP duel

On the other hand with Aqua
>despite being a literal goddess, her sacred turn undead couldn't one shot a dullahan after several direct hits
>also wastes her skill points on party tricks
>Ainz also took divine wrath hits from high level creatures with minimal damage due to being at the level cap
>Aqua's class is high level but she never gains anything from leveling up because her INT is too low to learn
>can't follow a plan at all, much less make one
>however we don't know how Konosuba levels work with Yggdrasil/New World levels, Aqua might be able to overpower Ainz depending

Honestly I want Ainz and Aqua to be friends. They surprisingly have a lot in common, Ainz just has to pretend to be much smarter than he really is.

>*dabs on the skellies*

Attached: 1538838038093.png (1412x939, 383K)

It's going to be interruptedand you now it

>Final episode
>Aqua: We never finished our fight, did we? *cracks knuckles*
>Ainz: Ah, you are correct. Feel honored, for I will allow you to fall victim to the full might of AINZ OOAL GO-
>[BUY THE BLU-RAYS FAGGOTS]

Attached: 1457395124277.png (749x720, 296K)

How many bongs until the raws come out?

>implying Ainz will even have to do anything
>implying Aqua won't get stumped by his trademark charisma (i.e. silent papa-bones autism)
Speaking of, is there anyone from other 3 shows that could see through his LARP?

Attached: 1555411289636.gif (689x616, 655K)

>Both Ainz and Aqua getting ready to unleash their ultimate attacks
>Subaru shows up
>”Hey guys, what are you doi-AHHHHHHHH”
>timeline is reset
>Fight never happens this time

Tanya, probably. Keep in mind that IRL Ainz was just an ordinary drone whereas Tanya was at least middle management (if not higher). Tanya should be able to bully Ainz into submission by going Manager Mode and appealing to Ainz' inner salaryman. Though perhaps Kazuma could also see through the ruse for comedic effect ("... you don't have any idea what you're doing, do you?"). Doubt Toyota could see through it, he doesn't strike me as being sharp enough.

Attached: 1487082626320.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>spoiler
Out of the MCs probably Kazuma or Tanya, I don't know why but I don't think Subaru is capable of seeing through anything tbqh.

Realistically, it'd be Tanya considering she was an executive and Ainz was just a salaryman. After that it'd be Kazuma as Ainz is literally one of those isekai cheat characters Konosuba was making fun of in the beginning. Subaru would simply be forced into despair at the prospect of having to fight Ainz, but he'd manage after a lot of Nazarick induced suffering.

Attached: 1555314867685.jpg (1378x2200, 674K)

So it’s just under 1 bong until the 2nd episode airs, right?

What are the chances Satoru Suzuki (Ainz with meat) conquers Aqua's heart?

100%, girls can't resist that gasmask.

Attached: 1545940288032.jpg (1019x1100, 353K)

Not very. All attempts to read into Ainz's actual human existence points to a sad sack sadder than most. If anything, he's just an old addicted gamer who spent most of his non-working life in a game that eventually died.

Imagine a WoW junkie who works a job he hates and spends every hour of his free like on WoW. Or any MMO really. That's Ainz. If anything, he's more pathetic than Kazuma and Subaru.

>If anything, he's more pathetic than Kazuma and Subaru.
I'd argue that all three are really fucking pathetic. Difference being that Ainz stopped being pathetic after being isekai'd.

I thought Aqua had a middle-aged man fetish

Attached: images(55).jpg (488x628, 51K)

>more pathetic
>when the others are literally hikki neets
Come on now is this bait? It's not like there was anything worth doing in his world, if any user were in his position they would probably an hero before their 20s
Worst part is that it's not even impossible for the world to end up like that

to be fair he lived in a future cyberpunk distopia where everyone is corrupt and or literally wage slaves.

Attached: 1477392411738.jpg (500x708, 38K)

>he's more pathetic than Kazuma and Subaru.
He got a job that pays and can live perfectly fine by himself. He's far better off than those two. And I don't think he hated his job or anything, he just likes to play vidya with his online friends more.
Also, his homeworld is almost inhabitable, they need air filtering mask and goggles to prevent being affected by the toxic air outside so it's almost commendable that he could work outside at all, compared to those two.

Attached: __ainz_ooal_gown_and_albedo_overlord_maruyama_drawn_by_yamacchi__sample-bb50f7d93af2d536c2265f2f9fa4 (850x1202, 257K)

The thing about Kazuma and Subaru was despite the fact they were failures, they still had the vague hope that comes from youth. Satoru did not have that anymore at the point Overlord started. Literally a middle-aged man, sitting alone, waiting for the only meaningful part of his life, Yggdrassil Online, to end.

Kazuma died being a complete failure by trying to save a random pedestrian from being overrun. It was his complete misconception while also having a heart attack in the process, but he still had dignity as an actual person and shows himself as very capable for caring for others.

Subaru, despite being made fun of by the majority of Yea Forums is also not that complete of a fuck up in that he still tries, he shapes up and tries to be better despite the overwhelming crapsack nature of the world he got isekaied to trying to shit on him in every way possible. He's a bit dumb, but that comes from his inexperience and youth.

Yeah sure but saying they are better than Ainz when they lived in normal japan is cheap as fuck. Even in the moral sense, put them in the overpowered skelly position and they would just end up like the greed kings. Tanya probably wouldn't change much though.

Not to mention that his mom died in front of him in his kitchen while making his favortite dish for him, and he got no dad or anything close to it.
Suzuki Satoru life is suffering tbqh.

Attached: __shalltear_bloodfallen_cocytus_aura_bella_fiora_mare_bello_fiore_ainz_ooal_gown_and_etc_overlord_ma (850x1214, 167K)

>had to abandon school as a kid and start working immediately if he didn't want to die
>in a wageslave society where work conditions are way worse than current japan
Jesus

Attached: 1540386433779.jpg (312x353, 31K)

He also only has an elementary school education because he had to start working to support himself after his mom died. Honestly the fact that he's a mostly normal, albiet somewhat autistic salaryman with mild mommy issues is a fucking miracle.

Hey, that's their situations and that results in who they are. Going by that, Aqua would have absolutely no reason not to shit on Satoru for the fact of being a lonely man sitting alone in a dying game waiting for its end.

Like imagine if instead of being sent to Yggdrassil, he instead died during that moment due to a heart attack or stroke or something and instead got sent to Aqua. He'd literally just be sad Japanese person number 356 or something. He'd probably choose a normal cheat item similar to what he had before like resurrection powers and be sent on his way. Though considering Aqua hates undead, I wonder if her cheat selection catalogue would have any undeath power items in it. Maybe Satoru would nerd out a bit looking through the catalogue. Actually, that's probably what all the various gamers Aqua reincarnated did thinking about it.

I'm straight and even I want Ainz's bone

Satoru would ask to meet his friends again in his next life, he wouldn't give a single shit about anything else.

Attached: 1534497127671.jpg (1064x720, 144K)

>Going by that, Aqua would have absolutely no reason not to shit on Satoru for the fact of being a lonely man sitting alone in a dying game waiting for its end.
The thing with Aqua is that she's a genuinely caring and talented person but she's equally vain and stupid, so the two extremes of her personality clash a lot.

She also doesn't unconditionally hate undead because she was super nice to Keele because he became undead out of love and is basically just being a catty bitch to Wiz because she's jealous that she's more successful and respected than her in the isekai world.

Bruh...

Attached: 1540362076568.gif (500x381, 1.33M)

You couldn't get much more pathetic than Kazuma's death tbqh, the guy's life were created to be pathetic.
And Subaru always tries but never really succeed so if you're gonna rank their patheticness it should be like this.

From least pathetic to most pathetic.
Before isekai'd
>Tanya>>>Ainz>Subaru>Kazuma
After isekai'd
>Tanya>Ainz>Kazuma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>power gap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Subaru

Give me your ranking Yea Forumsnons.

Attached: __ainz_ooal_gown_aura_bella_fiora_and_mare_bello_fiore_overlord_maruyama_drawn_by_k_ta__sample-fe06b (850x850, 272K)

Satoru's friends aren't dead, ya know. They simply stopped playing the game. That would be a super sad thing to wish for considering he never really bonded or got involved that much with any of them in actual real life.

That's true, but Satoru would not really have enough redeeming qualities to make Aqua think that well of him. She definitely would not think well at all of Ainz who so far has been an insane overlord meanderingly terrorizing his old MMO world without actually realizing the depths of what he is in fact doing or let happening all in the vain hopes of meeting old friends he is not sure are even around. He'd just be a super evil skeleton man she needs to exorcise.

You pretty much nailed.
I think Tanya and Ainz after getting Isekai'd are pretty close. They are both just putting a face while suffering constant stress over perceived threats well, in Tanya's case, Being X is actually messing with her.

I came here to laugh at the whacky crossover, not to feel, damn it.

Attached: 1547820584643.png (347x204, 129K)

>terrorizing his old MMO world
Fantasy world which is unrelated to the MMO world he used to be in.

Kazuma x Albedo

Attached: 1407030430544.png (282x281, 80K)

>Satoru's friends aren't dead, ya know.
He would ask to be reincarnet in the same world just to meet them, it's like you have no idea about Ainz's character at all.
>terrorizing his old MMO world
Sasuga, I should've realized that I was talking with a stupid animefag.

Attached: 1539632356622.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Before Isekai, it's pretty reasonable, but after Isekai it's very clearly.
Kazuma>>>>>Tanya>>>Ainz>power gap>Subaru

Tanya does not enjoy the fact she's a military official on the frontlines. She wants to retire and get out of dodge. She manages to make due after the end of the war, but it was not truly a life she enjoyed and the pressures of war did take some toll on her.
Ainz is still a sad sack hunting for friends he doesn't even know are even around. That he's an Overlord isn't really meaningful as he has basically 0 input into his underling's actions and just lets them do whatever.
Kazuma is a multi-millionaire who lives in his own mansion, has a girlfriend, and is literally trying to hedonistically enjoy life as much as he can while being pulled back into adventures by various nagging and issues.
Subaru is just Subaru. The author does not intend to make things better it looks like.

>Aqua gets smithen by Ainz showing of his feelings
>Asks him to breed her right there
>Kazuma arrives to a skeleton boning a petit goddes

>Honestly the fact that he's a mostly normal, albiet somewhat autistic salaryman with mild mommy issues is a fucking miracle.
Yeah when you think about it it's pretty impressive. And it's also a shame that none of the other series brought over a mommy character to flare up Ainz's mommy issues.

Honestly, why are Ainzfags so annoying?
>AINZ-SAMA THE BEST
>AINZ-SAMA CAN'T LOSE
>AINZ-SAMA JUST WANT TO MEET HIS FRIENDS (FEELZ)
>I'M SMITTEN BY PAPPABONES OH FUCK ME
Like really, just stop it. You guys are super annoying. Like those SAOfags with Kirito.

Anti-undead spells are basically holy/fire spells.

Should I watch this if I haven't seen all the shows the characters are from? Namely, I haven't watched Overlord.

What I really want is for Kazuma to cuck Subaru or Subaru to cock Kazuma. Whichever is more likely. Then we might get NTR doujins.

Should be completely fine.

Now im curious since i havent watched/read it at all...how pathetic is Subaru?

Completely fine, all you need to know about Overlord is that Ainz is a sad grimdark skeleton man who attracts endless amounts of fellation for reasons hard to understand.

>Says stupid shit
>Gets butthurt when proven wrong
Why are you surprised when people correct others? The same thing would happen if people started saying wrong shit about konosuba and re:zero.

Attached: 1539916676960.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

What can be said really, people love skeletons.

Attached: 1532465214869.jpg (786x800, 204K)

Ainz is a normal guy (highly overpowered, though) pretending to lead a group of human-hating overpowered monsters that see him as god. He hardcoded Albedo into loving him despite she being a succubus.
There, that's all you need to know about overlord to watch this anime.

Whoa, why are we so angry here buddy?
Calm down and comeback when you're better okay?

No you shouldn't. Not that the show is anything to lose your shit over but whats the point if you haven't seen them all since their character interaction in chibi form is being emphasized, so knowing each of their stories, quirks and so on helps

Are you balding perhaps?

Attached: 1505579987899.png (680x798, 311K)

He's a useless jumpsuit wearing neet at the beginning of the series. He is transported to an isekai and given the power of time-travel based revival.

He is not at all competent or steel willed enough to make good use of this power initially and he has absolutely zero control over when his power will reset to him and the circumstances before that point sometimes trapping him with situations or consequences that cause him intense SUFFERING. He ends up making some of the most intense fuck ups imaginable and cannot truly understand his feelings or who is most important to him until it is far too late.

He is not having a good time.

Fuck Overlord fags.

Attached: TKNYZRg.png (518x702, 390K)

Basically Overlord is a dark comedy that's more of a subversive play on the old Japanese sitcom "salaryman is suddenly the CEO" trope instead of an isekai played straight.

It's also basically D&D3.5 the anime right down to druids being OP pieces of shit.

Attached: 1538440741857.png (248x203, 37K)

Don't lie. It was even before this stupid feud with Aqua.
>have isekai thread
>suddenly pappa bones is in the house
>have cute anime girls thread
>have LN thread
>have a thread literally about something else
>Ainz-sama
Fuck off.

Aqua might be stupid but she can't hold a candle to animalistic, single digit IQ Albedo displays whenever Ainz bone marrow is on the line.
Aqua won't even get to the final boss.

Attached: 1540317010305.jpg (569x493, 150K)

Chill out bro.

Isn't Subaru rich before isekai? I remember from the threads that his dad was a gary stu or something like that? Honestly being a hikki neet in that situation is quite pathetic.

Full head of hair actually. It's a bit annoying too as they grow thick really fast.

>tfw Overlordfag AND Konosubafag
RE: Zero is the only series in the Quartet I know nothing about. I hope Aqua and Ainz can be friends. They have more in common than either realizes.

nah he was pretty middle class as far as i could tell

Aqua is a 10,000 IQ genius compared to Remedios.

Attached: 1540197363908.png (800x1000, 752K)

>He hardcoded Albedo into loving him despite she being a succubus.
That's really one of the dumbest and saddest things, Maruyama decided for Overlord. What kind of fag of a friend rewrites the backstory of a friend's OC to love himself. Seriously, if there's something to shit on Satoru for, it's that.

The gods in Konusuba seem to transcend time and dimensions when they're not avatars in the mortal plane.

Attached: 1537617304517.gif (540x280, 1.92M)

Imagine Remedios and Aqua together, jesus fucking christ. It would be peak lawful stupid.

Attached: 1536933977207.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

Why do people act like the Dullhan was weak? It was decked out in some insane armor and had holy resist blessings. It wasn't weak, it was however facing the one person who counters it absolutely.

>hates fun
lol, kept on seething, mate.

Attached: __shalltear_bloodfallen_cocytus_aura_bella_fiora_mare_bello_fiore_ainz_ooal_gown_and_etc_overlord_ma (497x688, 394K)

>No doujins of Kuzuma fucking Ainz and Subaru's harems
How would that even work?

At the time he did that, he had no reason to believe it would do anything, or that it would last beyond the next minute or so before the server shut down. Albedo wasn't even self-aware at that point.

He did it mostly as a joke and because the character count filled the space perfectly after he erased the slut-part.

>[Ohys-Raws] Isekai Quartet - 02

It's still a really faggy and creepy ass thing to do.

It feels like you didn't watch the show and never read the LN tbqh.
His friends already quit the game and leave everything to him to do as he please. And he did it because he felt bad for the character that were written to be a slut.

>Subaru to cock Kazuma
Kek

Attached: 1525549898916.gif (510x662, 232K)

It also got nuked daily by Megumin

Attached: 15439049216.jpg (800x800, 138K)

I don't think Ainz disagrees with you.

What the fuck is this?

Attached: D4SRDEYUcAIG787.jpg (1200x788, 140K)

>Rem gets cucked by a boy.

Gonna be worse for Subaru than the last time that happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiTNrSCH97k

His friends who he treasured beyond everything else. If anything, it was a very out of character action intended just to make Albedo even more of an Ainz cocksucker for later story purposes. And it still doesn't really contribute much.

Episode 2 endcard apperantly.

Attached: 5 out of 10 sadness.jpg (515x600, 51K)

Have it be a succubus service, except the actual succubus got caught by a trap again.

>Kazuma gets to fuck Rem, Ram, and Emilia
>Subaru gets to fuck Kazuma

when does it air?

Attached: cool.jpg (883x900, 145K)

In 5 minutes

Attached: 51465164.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>Megumin gets to explode them both
>Aqua too drunk to ress
>Subaru timeline resets
>none of that shit will happen

>b-but Ainz-sama has protection against

Attached: D4SQf7PUYAIZXNq.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Uwah
My fucking sides.

Attached: 1534146075662.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Sub when?

Attached: sad fat cat.jpg (1024x579, 54K)

Browsing through Pixiv is surprising how 90% of Japs ruin Albedo. They never get the face or the proportions right.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (271x424, 114K)

Albedo's facial proportions are all over the place to begin with.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] OverLord - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.00_[2019.02.04_20.44.13].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

I really wonder how Ainzfags were deluding themselves into believing Ainz would overpower his ultimate counter in a comedy crossover setting.

>Turn Undead was resisted

Attached: 1526535512711.png (827x1307, 413K)

this

AOTS

Funimation's website is down for maintenance, so it'll probably be delayed.

S-SASUGA AINZ-SAMA!

Attached: sasuga ainz sama.png (410x410, 382K)

Sasuga
Ainz-Sama!

Attached: shalldab.jpg (630x630, 75K)

>Useless moe character whose gimmick is being stupid and useless
VS
>Insanely OP MC whose gimmick is being so strong he basically became the god King of his world
Gee, i wonder who's gonna win.

>it's actually the endcard
Oh god.

Attached: 1542488984715.png (392x318, 158K)

Attached: 1465916524483.jpg (460x832, 184K)

Jesus that abomination is the endcard? What were they thinking?

Ainz has this in the bag but it will be pretty funny if Aqua defeats him somehow.

>Satoru's friends aren't dead
They are. They knew too much of the their evil government's secrets and thus were silenced by Touch Me.

They also don't get her canon pubes right either

>pubes
That's was her gorilla form, you idiot.

Can Kazuma's luck neutralise all of Albedo's skills?
>Inb4 Kazuma taunting her to be a virgin causes her to prove him otherwise

Much like how she keeps her wings and horns she also keeps her pubes

>Why do people act like the Dullhan was weak?
Because his only feats are a stupid curse and some shitty swordplay that couldn't even kill all of those level 5 adventurers he fought. See how Sebas fought 6 jobbers? That how the fight of him and the Dullahan would happen if they ever fight.

Kazuma's luck is gonna be cucking Subaru, ntr doujin authors are gonna feast on Subaru because of his personality.

He did kill them though, Aqua revived them after the fight.

The curse would literally kill anyone.

Just some of them, despite being a boss in the demon king's army while they are all newbies.
Only if they are weakling with no immunity nor protection against status effects.

HOLY SHIT ITS SEASON 3 PART 2 ELECTRIC BOGALOO

He killed the ones that attacked him though, he never tried to kill everyone around him, just the people he was fighting.

Bonus if Emilia is all over Kazuma and Kazuma is chasing Rem with no notice.

Sasuga Ainz-sama!

fun episode

>Kazuma fucks Emilia
>Subaru is heartbroken
>goes to Rem looking for comfort
>finds her fucking Ainz

>ntr swapping douijins
Kill yourselves.

I usually hate NTRfags and their shenanigans. But for some reason it's fine for me if the one suffering is Subaru.
Weird.

Attached: smiling subaru.jpg (739x415, 26K)

it's Subaru so it's hard to give a fuck.

Attached: 1529146451748.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

SUBS WHEN

Attached: wide.jpg (400x95, 25K)

Kek, it's confirmed the Hivemind doesn't mind Subaru suffering.

Attached: 1524801578744.png (394x299, 52K)

>half the episode was spent on introductions
When are getting out of the intro arc?

Why was Subaru such a shit? he ruined the entire episode.

Attached: 1293879078098+90.png (643x705, 512K)

>Subaru wanders outside in dejected sadness over being NTR'ed
>Yunyun sees him
>Comforts him with hopes that he'll be her friend

I’m only here for Subaru bullying

Attached: 1824D26B-9B89-4953-B752-2A3B424C131A.png (600x361, 246K)

hahahaha, wait, wait, wait, let me just, BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Albedo the slut eternally BTFO.

Attached: 83567377567.jpg (312x454, 46K)

Looks like they're going to do "that" next episode.

Attached: 1239879879760.png (951x533, 663K)

don't bully subaru guys, hes been through enough already

Attached: assrabbits.jpg (607x608, 68K)

Holy shit!
Is his eye open?!

Attached: 1486873461669.jpg (390x530, 55K)

You're not supposed to post it with the same character.

Attached: 1524285462778s.jpg (247x250, 7K)

Sasuga Ainz-Sama!

Gay.

Attached: 001a.jpg (1280x1829, 488K)

Cuck

He wasn't weak that's the point I was trying to make. But at the same time Aqua is a goddess so her exorcism can be assumed to be as powerful as possible. It definitely hurt him a lot, he went GYAAAAAAHHH and everything, but several hits weren't lethal.

Ainz is probably stronger than Verdia just on the count of being a much more naturally powerful race of undead, but we don't know how strength and levels translates from Konosuba to Overlord.

We can compare them by feats. Ainz can eliminate dozens of Kazuma's town with a snap of his finger. Verdia would have a very hard time fighting Gazef.

I like it. It reminds me of the weird CGs from early Disgaea games.

Attached: 20170502104813_1.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

How does Gazef compare to Lalatina?

And he deserved every second of it

Undertale is popular in Japan, deal with it.

Gazef could do Martial Arts, Darkness can't.

I feel like Gazef is an actually competent warrior, since he has both defence and offense, Darkness has nothing but defence. Gazef is also turbo serious veteran fighter, Darkness just wants to get off, which is the biggest difference.

Resisted but still caused him pain and Aqua still has stronger spells at her disposal but Kazuma conked her out before she could get serious
Shalltear got BTFO just from the residual effects though

Darkness is a noble and just crusader. Her excitement for righteousness just gets misinterpreted often.

Attached: 1528059903382.jpg (1274x1150, 245K)

Normal gazef should be about even with her, full kingdom gear gazef destroys her.

I actually laughed a few times this episode, much better than last episode.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416_134105.png (423x584, 330K)

He does have turn resistance III and unholy protection VI, would did you expect?

>AINZ WILL DIE IN ONE ATTACK AQUA IS SO OP GET FUCKED OVERLORDFAGS
>Her turn undead clearly deals him damage but he resists it
>Aquafags stay silent
Oh my

Can't beat the calcium man, not the calcium.
>had to make Nazarick stay still because Aqua would be one shot

Attached: 1548250705360.png (338x386, 341K)

The Aoi voice gags were good

Attached: 1554836520523.png (2000x2000, 1.71M)

>S-she hasn’t used all her power yet! She only used her weakest spell!

Well that went about as expected.

I know its a comedy but its weird how nazarickians just stood still and looked angry when their leader got nuked.

Well Shalltear got affected by the Turn Undead so she couldn’t really do anything
Didn’t Albedo have Succubus in her Levels? She probably got hit too but managed to stay standing. Not sure about Demiurge’s levels though, probably just waiting for orders before acting like a good minion

They were just as dumbfounded as Ainz about Kazuma, but knew he wouldn't be hurt because sasuga Ainz-sama.

They knew they could lay a finger on Aqua-sama is all. Their fear is justified, if a little shameful.

Then how about the twins and Cocytus?

Cocytus is a passive minion as well
Mare was being held back by Ainz while his sister was checking on the dying vampire.

I somehow completely missed that. In the shot Demiurge didnt seem to get affected but I guess he already figured out they shouldn't rock the boat or it causes trouble for their boss.

Holy fuck they're going to use THAT?

>Well Shalltear got affected by the Turn Undead so she couldn’t really do anything

Which is retarded because she has higher turn resistance than ainz does and isn't affected by holy damage.

Demiurge is a demon he should be affected, probably just his poker face not showing it.

Everyone forgets that ainz has time stop and can just insta gibb anyone. SASUGA AINZ-SAMA!

I don’t think Yggdrassil rules apply to Aqua whose tears are so powerful hey could turn a Lich all by themselves.
And it wasn’t like Ainz wasn’t completely unaffected, he just holds it in better because a Leader can’t show weakness

If turn undead was enough to cause Ainz pain then imagine what a god blow, sacred turn undead or god requiem could do.

Attached: 1549564505358.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>use cheapass low level spell on ainz
>ainz almost leaves his body it hurts that much
based aqua, you just wait for it

Attached: 1374562432341.gif (760x499, 903K)

All Ainz said was that the spell caused him pain, doesn't mean it would kill if she had done two.
>caring about powerlevel faggotry in a chibi crossver anime short

Attached: 12397987098.png (809x703, 773K)

>causing pain the same as being able to beat him
Reminder, a holy smite from a 7th tier summoned angel caused him pain but he still one shotted it.

>God blow
I don't know why you guys keep mentioning this, anything that needs a physical hit would be weak against Ainz, since he can just dodge.

Aqua 1
Ainz 0

I didn't even realize it but he's looking down on gods in that moment right? Kek.

He was getting wrecked. If she used her stronger moves he would be dust. Shalltear lost to just her turn undead

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.09_[2019.04.16_15.34.13].jpg (1280x720, 155K)

If anything, I expected a series of threats directed at Kazuma and Aqua, increasing in severity. Kazuma sweating profusely asking for forgiveness to which Ainz says that it isn't a problem.

Eris pads her chest!

I'm still waiting for a joke about Megumin/Emilia's voice.

Are they seriously going to use "that" in the 2nd episode already?

I want to sea Albedo and Shaltear having lesbian sex with Acqua

>>caring about powerlevel faggotry in a chibi crossver anime short
You clearly do from how you're trying to damage control Aqua's superiority

Attached: aqua.png (347x429, 219K)

He could still laugh after getting smited by that angel so clearly Aqua is way more powerful than that at the very least.

Attached: 1531364783770.gif (540x300, 1.93M)

>Shalltear lost to just her turn undead
For comedic affect, her resistance to turn undead and holy damage is higher than ainz.

youtu.be/FAbil33AvWw?t=334
How the fight would actually go down.

I understand Overlord, Konosuba and Tanya but what the hell re-zero thing doing here? Nobody liked that garbage, I don't know shit about those characters.

Attached: plump.png (319x410, 111K)

>aqua shitposters
Aren't you fags satisfied yet with how many konosuba threads you ruined? Fuck off already.

Attached: 1534924934191.jpg (255x255, 15K)

>He thinks Ainz can beat a literal goddess who can grant any wish or powerful artifact to the people she isekais

Ainz defense force is scrambling hard to save face.

Attached: aquaa.gif (384x372, 2.83M)

This isn't how you btfo aqua fags anons.

*AHEM*

Reminder, Aqua lost the mcbowl to a chunni 14yr old.

Attached: 1552897356062.gif (240x320, 210K)

It's more popular than the other 3.

And all four are more popular than that shit series with your coon waifu

Are you guys seriously having power level arguments in a crossover gag anime?

>Angel uses strongest attack and it didn't even cause a reaction from Ainz
>Aqua uses her weakest attack and it clearly affected Ainz
Use your brain for a moment.

Attached: 1533890365259.png (266x237, 66K)

>konosuba fags spamming another isekai quartet thread
go to your contrainment thread dickheads

Megumin didn't win though. WN was Aqua and Kazuma bro end.

>WN

>WN
>thinking it's still canon

weak

Attached: based-aqua.jpg (1276x718, 157K)

LN hasn't finished

WN had an open ending, where megumin had the most romantic support of them all
LN is getting the same treatment, just this time Megumin is actually the winner meanwhile Aqua is a background character

Shalltear also pads her chest!

>almost dead
He is dead you fucking retarded goddess. He's undead.

>Overlordfags mad now that they lost after doing the same every other thread

>Shield Herofags talking shit when their series is the worst

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Attached: 112442345552.jpg (671x680, 88K)

>Kazuma giving Subaru to shy crush look

Attached: 9494A80E-5B32-466F-8908-4F0AE697C43F.jpg (191x250, 6K)

I'm pretty sure Albedo and Mare crapped their pants too there.

Attached: 125892378457.jpg (706x720, 95K)

Where the fuck do you think you are, newfag? Go back to Yea Forums.

2014-2015 harem wars
Never forget

>meanwhile Aqua is a background character
riiight

Attached: really-makes-you-think.jpg (906x1096, 99K)

If I were to pee in her butt, would the resulting enema be saturated enough for me to drink it?

Attached: 1551022849215.jpg (600x632, 35K)

>Overlordfags mad now that they lost after doing the same every other thread
What does that mean?

Why are Aquafags so insufferable

>He thinks its ironic
Unironically ironically ironic

Dont you get bored of posting the same bait picture in every fucking thread?
Your shitposting faggotry is stupid

Worst part is that it's not even a new thing, Konosuba threads have to deal with the same shit.

Attached: 1542423906530.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

It's part of the axis cult dogma.

Because they get btfo in the konosuba threads, so they have a new home in the IQ threads.
Learn to ignore them

Aqua is annoying but her butthole is really cute.

Ainz should thank Kazuma for begging Aqua to show him mercy

Attached: 3024C963-C97A-4FB2-840A-7732FBE9A2FD.jpg (590x550, 40K)

Jesus christ idiot dont give them more shitpost fuel.
You are part of the problem as well

Look who's on the official promo material, and look who isn't. Funny, isn't it?

Attached: 18100908350217.jpg (800x796, 234K)

Reminder that Kazuma doesn't actually have to beg. He can just drain touch her while using wrestling moves.

Already explained to your little shithead why Aqua is in every promotional material, but I doubt you remember it since you are just as retarded as her.

oh, no, no, no, this can't be happening

Attached: NEOBK-2343881.jpg (349x500, 103K)

Is kazuma gay?

waaaahhhhhh

Attached: IsekaiQuartet.jpg (704x396, 241K)

Can the mods please ban all the Aquafags?

If Aqua won, then why did she have to stand outside?
Checkmate waterfountains

It's happening, Subaru is gonna cock Kazuma soon.

Attached: 1554538862974.png (596x628, 280K)

Well, it really doesn't look too good for your one-trick explosion pony.

Sasuga ainz sama

powerlevelfags deserve to be fucked in the ass

Just stop giving it attention.

Attached: aquathreads.png (675x868, 358K)

the absolute state of aquafags

It looks amazing for her.
Meanwhile your retarded goddess is a background character in both the novels and in the upcoming movie, even if the promotional material says otherwise
Sucks to be an Aaquafag, kek

Attached: Volume 9 Dark version.jpg (1268x1802, 788K)

I can't help it, Aqua's ass is a holy object of worship.

Don't worry, user. It's not you. It just can't be helped.

Attached: 1523314064008.jpg (1200x894, 122K)

Sasuga Ainz-sama!

Attached: 1539904724686.png (600x849, 1001K)

Has anyone in this thread actually read both Overlord and Gifting?

Neia a cute!

Who the fuck calls it "Gifting"?

Attached: wt.png (523x520, 391K)

Sasuga Ainz-Sama!

Attached: sasugade.jpg (225x350, 30K)

Everybody who has ever read Overlord is only ever considered to have speedread it.

subaru is a fucking liar, he wasnt a student before getting isekaid

No Aqua bro pairs her with Kazuma though, they're like siblings.

Could you post the Aqua and Darkness .gifs too?

Attached: 1553999768498.gif (240x320, 200K)

Uh why did the Overlord crew react when Tanya spoke up? I know that the chick Ainz hugged to death was also voiced by Aoi but didn't just Ainz interact with her?

Did you speedwatch Overlord or did "Empire" part just go over your head?

They just reacted to her saying she was an imperial.

>watching overlord

Attached: 32513252315.png (214x214, 20K)

>Being a shitposter

Attached: 1550001766037.png (247x423, 91K)

Yea Forumstards.

I dropped it halfway through season 2 because it became laughable bad. I enjoyed the maid shorts though also the one with clementine they should just stick to that.

Can Ainz's 10th tier magic detect where Aqua's panties are?

>not watching overlord

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Overlord II - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.57_[2019.02.05_20.24.51].jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Doesn't he have a ring or something that lets him see through invisibility? He should be able to see her wearing them just fine without casting a spell.

What's a Gifting?

Holy fuck I laughed so damn much during all the konosuba - overlord interactions
They are the best so far
I do think Tanya and her crew are pretty "meh" I can't remember any of the characters except for Tanya

>He should be able to see her wearing them just fine without casting a spell.
If they exist.

It's short for Gifting this Wonderful World with EXPLOSIONS!

Attached: continuedexplosionscover.jpg (1444x2051, 1.53M)

This shit is so boring that I dropped it, and I barely ever drop anything.

AQUA PURA!

good for you. I think its the best spinoff alongside the Vanir one. It helps that im a meguminfag as well

Yeah the episode was good, honestly I think that Subaru, Emilia and Roswaal are the ones that feel off right now, their humor really does not combine well with the others. The rest of the Re:Zero cast is fine though.

Because you're a seething Overlordfag

It's a damn shame that the catgirl character from Re:Zero wasn't included
It would've helped their interactions immensly

Attached: ferris.png (400x443, 153K)

Attached: 1554838768285.jpg (715x585, 241K)

Subaru was fine, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

>catgirl character
>girl

Attached: 1528053194098.png (937x815, 665K)

I did that on purpose, I was thinking of the interactions Ferris would have with Kazuma

I just want more konosuba

>muh edgy power fantasy is good
Overlordfags lack self awareness.

What about Duck?

Attached: 1527840092548.png (631x713, 384K)

Leave A*inz to me.

Attached: 1539543014017.jpg (1411x2048, 314K)

I liked Subaru's role this episode. Can't wait to see his interaction with Kazuma, or with Tanya since he likes his lolis.

When did Aqua gain an interest in pathfinding algorithms? Does it come with one of her party trick skills?

HAVE MERCY AQUA-SAMA!!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.11_[2019.04.16_17.17.57].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>or with Tanya since he likes his lolis.

Oh shit I totally forgot about that. Definitely some potential for some funny Subaru/Tanya interactions.

There's already 1 trap in the quartet.
If you put 2 traps in the same anime it gets too gay and the producers are forced to label it as hardcore pornography.

Sasuga
Ainz-Sama!

Have to agree with this ranking. Kazuma is clearly he winner post Isekai. In addition to being a multi-millionaire, living in a mansion and having a girl friend he is also well known by the local nobility and personal friends with the two goddesses which run the world. All the other male adventurers are incredibly jealous of him. Kazuma is pretty happy where he is.
Tanya and Ainz are both on the verge of mental break downs.

But there's also a reverse-trap so they naturally cancel each other out already.

There are still empty seats in the class

Attached: 1541399570285.png (720x720, 261K)

>Now im curious since i havent watched/read it at all...how pathetic is Subaru?
Watch the anime or read the WN because the guy replying to you clearly hasn't done either.

How can you call her a loser when she didn't fight for the mcbowl in the first place?

Shipfags are truly the cancer of every fandom, especial these meguminfags who only care about waifu war shit, even in this gag show of isekai.

>How does Gazef compare to Lalatina?

Bruce Lee vs Jackie Chan. Gazef is a better fighter who will lose to Darkness due to a humorous accident, probably involving rope and a headbutt.

They're saving them for Shield hero and slime

(S)he can be anything you want, because magic.
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5611123
>implying you wouldn't smash that anyway

>isekai quartet thread
>actually just a stealth overlord thread
how can other fandoms even compete?

Attached: 1481648425468.png (344x506, 124K)

To be honest I think it's just the other fanbases that aren't posting at all, shit feels weird even as a overlordfag.

Overlordfags are the most autistic so they'll continue defending their garbage until everyone else long gets tired of the discussion. Victory through autism

It's weird desu.
Volume 14 fucking when, anyways.

Attached: PenStabVictimRecoveredPhoto.jpg (637x478, 41K)

>still trying to start shit
Do you really have nothing better to do?

Attached: 1546765062108.png (500x307, 75K)

Shalltear literally colapsed after just one turn undead
Aqua's God Requiem would blow them all to pieces

I like all three of them. I just happen to like Overlord slightly better than the other two.

>tanya is tiny, so will always be front and center in group shots

Attached: 61507422_p1.png (578x818, 637K)

>Ram was in the left backrow MC seat

What did they mean by this?

Attached: BB916390-29C6-4FE5-A6BA-B265BE2F147C.gif (498x378, 1.4M)

Shalltear's magic def is her main weakness tho, and that's what Ainz used to defeat her
Still, he had to make her drop all defensive spells first - Aqua got her to collapse just by getting her caught up in an attack directed at Ainz

The commander should always be in front.

Attached: fair war.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

It caused pain to him as well. So Aqua is on par with a high-end angel. But she is a glass canon.
Also Ainz has a set of robes that make him immune to holy magic

Attached: 0014-014.jpg (900x1350, 568K)

aqua will wreck ainz sorry edgeboy your salaryman is ded

Translation?

That's not the robe doing it you doof.

Why did they have to make her so ugly in the anime? She was so cute in both manga and LN

Attached: 39a4fbb6fec971f5cc21f941bae06e200d4d447c_hq.jpg (512x341, 51K)

Aqua's weakest attack had more impact than the angels strongest attack and they're supposed to be equal?
Are you actually retarded?

Please no
Keep that trash away

They wanted to avoid people lewding her.

it backfired wonderfully

Overlord wins by virtue of having best girl, it's no surprise.

Attached: 1536174342192.jpg (1756x1241, 251K)

Gazef Strogdanoff would probably not surrender out of "MUH KING" and "MUH HONOR" but he would probably be extremely uncomfortable during the entire ordeal until Darkness finally collapses.

Attached: 1535558535393.png (393x500, 188K)

LOL NO

Who was the second best Supreme Being and why was it Whitebrim-san?

Attached: 1527648133489.jpg (1803x865, 942K)

So now that the dust has settled, who won?

Attached: ainzaqua.png (960x540, 1.08M)

Gazef would pull a Fujiwara and tirelessly train Lalatina into semi-competence.
>I raised that girl myself, Lord Ains

Kazuma

Attached: 1546572660144.jpg (1200x1049, 239K)

She's cuter and more iconic in the anime. It's not even debatable;.

Also LN design is inconsistent every time she's drawn. And the manga is shit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.51_[2018.02.04_20.19.55].jpg (1280x720, 119K)

aqua a dumb but cute
cute>edgy

Attached: aqua cri.jpg (427x337, 15K)

Aqua. That wasn't even her strongest move and she took down Shaltear(who Ainz needed to waste cash shop items on, buff for 5 mintues before fighting, and still would have lost if it weren't for Aura)

Am I the only one disappointed by the lack of best boi Vanir?

>no Vanir and Demiurge management shenanigans
>no Albedo being jealous over Wiz and Ainz lich bonding

The lack of Vanir and Pandoras Actor hurts.

Attached: 1542157995933.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

>all the floor guardians from overlord
>all these literally whos from Tanya's squad
>randoms from rezero
It's not fair; Vanir, Yunyun and Wiz should've been there too.

don't worry user he might show up have faith and join the axis order!

Attached: axis.jpg (500x750, 47K)

is it time to reapply the gazef scale to everything?

Yeah, a normal Gazef could probably take her just fine. She can't hit a fucking rock, canon.

She wasn't even hit by it for all we know, it was probably a gag on her shock of someone attacking Ains.

God bless Gazef's soul, the best power level scale.

Attached: 1545727232242.gif (250x250, 956K)

dubtards and skythewood
good old weekly part releases

Turn undead is an aoe newfag

I kinda miss the "fanfiction" threads

That was probably just for comedys sake. Maybe the director didn't think people on taiwanese basket weaving website would be so autistic with "MUH POWERLEVEL". And I'm not even an overlordfag.

she can take attacks from mountain level devils and survive just fine
she casually tanks megumin high level explosions
gazef wouldn't put a dent in her toy sword or not

what's the point of having huge HP and DEF when your AIM is canonically 0?

Even then it's a stalemate, at best. She sure as fuck can't win.

>Magic item.
>Aqua.
She can turns isekai cheat items into normal items, permanently.
We need Momonga-sama to beat her.

>I'm not an overlordfag
>Jumps into the conversation about "who won" to say Aqua isn't stronger
All I see is damage control.

Overlordfags cannot take an L. Ever. Don't even bother arguing with them. Their perception is so warped from their power wank that they honest to God think everything Overlord > literally anything in any other universe. Always.

Attached: 1543684889649.png (300x301, 33K)

I agree with this

Jesus this shit again, don't you shitposters get tired? The same posts over and over since morning.

Not that guy, but you literally just pointed out shalltear who's weak against her. What about all the other floor guardians who aren't undead and are therefore completely immune to her shit?

>"fanfiction"
I can't believe that this worked for as long as it did.

Why didn't Ainz just summon a giant frog? It's not that hard to beat Aqua ass as long as you aren't an undead.

When will we get Emilia and Megumin shenanigans?
>Megumin channeling Satella

Attached: 1531066371372.gif (246x272, 78K)

They did the same with Isekai Maou. Despite Diablo being a way higher level, being able to cast far more destructive spells than anyone in Overlord, and being immune to magic.

They really are that deluded.

Where are Tanya, Subaru and Kazuma on the Gazef scale?

Attached: 1526637438278.png (1280x720, 816K)

That's Aura's job.

>What about all the other floor guardians who aren't undead and are therefore completely immune to her shit?
What does that have to do with Ainz, who is also weak against her?

No need, he has one.

Tanya: way above
Subaru: not comparable
Kazuma: he's more of an utility/support than actual fighter, so there is no point in comparing them

We're reaching Seththeprogrammer level autism in here.
Sasuga shitposters.

Except frogs of Nazarick would have evil disposition, causing them to actually take damage from Aqua

>they
Good fucking way to deflect when Maou niggers just dropped by to shitpost and derail each time.

Attached: 1545207006339.jpg (1192x889, 140K)

Tanya is probably 2 full equipped Gazefs because her magic is pretty strong and she's good at combat for human standards. Subaru is like 1/10 of a non equiped gazef. I'm not sure about kazuma but I'm gonna give him half no equip Gazef but maybe higher because of his skills.

Attached: 1525305476928.png (306x469, 159K)

>what does a group of fanatics who always follow ains around and will give their lives at his word have to do with someone trying to kill him
Gee, I wonder

And even without them, he literally just has to dodge her for a bit and get a hit in. A fucking frog can beat aqua, she's a joke, anyone can beat aqua.

> Immune
There's no immunity, only stupid levels of resistance.

Kazuma is a fucking faggot for his gayass intervention.

Attached: 6813136840.gif (540x300, 1.03M)

Sorry user this episode proved Aqua > Ainz. Your crying won't change it.

Unironically ASS BLASTED

Can she still though? Seems to me a lot of her power was stripped away.

Behold, the bane of a Goddess.

Attached: 1551460789835.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Aquafags vs hiatusfags, who's more autistic?

>Shitposting about powerlevels in a comedy memeshow
How many of you people are mexican

Attached: 1468422722014.jpg (1280x1556, 882K)

AOTY

Serious Eris vs Ainz when?

Attached: 004.png (951x1356, 963K)

>being this butthurt
If you sign here, here, and over there, you may still join the cult of axis and switch to the winner side, user.

Attached: 1546874630270.jpg (2480x3508, 1.18M)

Every Overlordfag

Nah mate, it proved that a direct hit from her, without any buffs, items, preparation or will to fight on his side, can hurt him. So could Gazef's sword, and we know how that went.

Aqua doesn't stand a chance.

Attached: froggyurge.jpg (400x500, 129K)

>hiatusfags
Overlordfags? Yes. Not even DBZ spics love powerlevels like these retards.

>Serious Eris
Could she solo all of Nazarick if she went all out?

If the floor guardians attacked Aqua she would get exposed as she's not really that strong. Kazuma intervention will start the fire on Ainz paranoia so Nazarick will never recover after Aqua shitted in all of them with her weakest attack. She only needs to show one of her better skills by killing some random undead and all the inhabitants of Nazarick will end up joining the Axis cult.

Attached: 1482797465760.jpg (306x306, 12K)

hiatusxhiatus, and your post tells me its the aquafags, so congratulations on that.

If anything it proves that religion is a legitimate path to power. Ainz will start up a cult, gathering the faith of his followers and Runecraft(tm) sales.

Her one weakness.

>Saved his friend by creating a specific counter to a lawful stupid godess
Based, I guess it's natural for the megumin equivalent to BTFO Aquafags.

Attached: 1526468306659.png (1108x1600, 636K)

Attached: SupertierFaggotry.png (2536x948, 127K)

Well be more clear next time because both of them aren't getting any real content.

Just wait for Wiz as the PE instructor.

Aqua's weakness is everything that isn't undead/demonic
would unironically have it easier than Ainz

>Overlordfags think Ainz is a god
This is what literal NPCs think.

Because she's a perverted masochist who wants to be overpowered and then violated?

>joining the Axis cult
Only a complete idiot would join the Axis cult.
That said, would Emilia be dumb enough to believe Aqua's lies?

Kazuma is actually a pretty good fighter. He is the only DPS on his entire team and has to do all of the fighting. He also has a stupidly high luck stat.

Fuck she probably would.

Attached: 1529701791580.png (166x205, 56K)

I want to know if Sonzai X exists in this universe.

One thing is for sure: there will be no world peace for you if you don't join the axis cult. Join now!

Attached: 15235727355.gif (720x405, 196K)

The soul switching ring is sealed by her. According to Eris once Aqua seals it, it is gone forever.

Who cares about what Eris says? You know, she pads her chest.

Honey, he is.

Attached: massacre.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Overlord is on hiatus too

Aqua granted cheat items for all the Konosuba truck victims. At full power she can even craft World Class Items.

Oh nononono ahahahaah

any god can solo nazarick

>Puck tells Emilia that Aqua isn't lying.
Well shit, now I want an entire episode of Aqua trying to convert the Re:Zero and YS casts.

Lol true.
And aqua isn't fast so all nazarick team need to do is just dodging her attack.
Btw I expected some dullahan hilarious scream from ainz's seiyuu but too bad he couldn't pull it out. Aqua's seiyuu is good as always though.

Thanks Aqua, very cool!

Thanks Albedo, very cool!

If anything, Aquafags are instigating the powerlevel shitposting. Although, anyone dumb enough to actually respond seriously isn't making things any better.

> Aqua is forced to apologize
> crafts an apology paper crane and leaves it on Ainz's desk
> Half of Nazarick falls to the ground rolling in pain
> Tanya gets a massive migraine
> Subaru catches japanese flu
> The crane was blessed with tier 11 divine protection against evil
> Kazuma picks it up
> "Dammit Aqua! This is my homework!"
> Unfolds paper and saves everyone

Attached: 1536076756017.jpg (576x499, 76K)

Ains is a necromancer

すまない...

Mary Sue transfer student.

Ainz is a fucking autist with several hundred spells
And he memorized them all too

Guess who will seat close to Ainz?

Attached: RealMC.png (550x1005, 657K)

Hainz is a master baiter

Shut up siegfried

Master baiter, Lord of the cheese, Overcheap cunt are some of his secret jobs.

Attached: Yunyun's potential friend.png (344x135, 10K)

仕方がない

Without Aqua even Masked Kazuma and Eris (her human form is limited) alone they steal cheat items from misguided people.

I was expecting Pandora's Actor to introduce himself along with the Youjo Senki crew.

PA and vanir would have been great

His interactions with them would be amazing

That would have been great. What if he is already one of the higher-ups?

>so many great, natural jokes in quartet breads
>the anime itself barely delivers

Attached: 758365868882.jpg (747x599, 72K)

Attached: Sasuga.png (744x643, 423K)

PA is going to be the drama teacher.
Vanir is going to be the business and law teacher.

So how butthurt are the overlord babbies that Aqua can hurt Ainz and almost killed Shalltear without even trying?

>the principal leaves school on a car
>seconds later principal arrives on a different car

Attached: 1507116334674.gif (300x300, 688K)

That's the joke.

Nope. Yagami Light is too expensive. Overlord S4 never, all because of one Voice Actor...

>expect some mary sue transfer student
>yfw the almighty one himself shows up

Attached: Curtainside-Truck-rtch-CATEGORY.png (769x450, 408K)

Cocytus is in the MC seat, he was even looking out the window the whole time.

All hail truckkun, god of isekai!

Attached: 1551780969996.jpg (967x800, 147K)

Not surprising that Aqua's huge fat ass can effortlessly destroy a chair.

None the MCs here got Trucked though.
We got
>Scared to death by a tractor
>Training arc
>Logging into a game
and
>Absofuckinglutely nothing

>literal god who can make wishes come true
vs
>insanely strong mage
Yea aqua wins, shes omnipotent (aka ridiculous tier)

>doesn't know that Mary Sue is literally the name of a character from War Loli

Attached: 1553767840815.png (834x818, 156K)

>Training arc
>Absofuckinglutely nothing
Wait, which of these is ReZ/YS?Train-senpai is just a longer Truck-kun.

This. The animators just chose to have shalltear get KOed because the fact that Ainz is now afraid of Kazuma is fucking hilarious. The show would become boring if Ainz one-shotted Aqua with instant death magic. The autists in this thread need to calm down.

Attached: 17909321_1853113304905893_434347666_n.png (600x341, 340K)

Aqua still has other 4 stronger turn undead, and the weaker one was enough for to call her imbalanced.

War loli got pushed in front of a train and died.
Subaru just was in the middle of a fantasy city when he blinked.

How do they get all the voice actors together for something like this?

They pay them?

But it's not funny.

Attached: 1524524768972.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Yeah, I realised the train pun after posting.

By giving them money

This look like it has the budget of a newgrounds animation

Because they spent the budget on voice actors

absolutely based

Attached: 1550960077240.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Well congrats, you've recognized they aren't paying a lot for art.

How do you think they could afford all the VAs?

Also wish it was a longer format, but that probably would've been way too expensive.

So, the real question here. How many chapters?

I doubt Ainz is afraid of Kazuma. If anything, he found it strange that a regular human was smacking around a goddess. Although I'm sure he will be more cautious around Aqua from now on. Second match when?

>yfw despite being lazy, asset recycling shits Subaru is so retarded that they needed to give Ainz a new custom sprite of looking over his shoulder dismissively at him, because he cannot believe this shit.

Attached: Art Budget.jpg (263x261, 15K)

>Mary Sue
>more like Scary
youtu.be/vsBbdWStENo

Author is literally friends with the Konosuba author.

Aqua may be able to give Ainz a hard time.
But how would she fare against The Dark Hero Momon, and his beautiful companion Nabe?

Attached: wDObAmU.jpg (997x1310, 239K)

Nice fanfiction

Very.

>one shotted
>immune
alright boya go back to your 3d garbage

the gag character. it's a gag anime.

I honestly didn't expect the Tanya/Clementine ref, but it does means they have opened the door for seiyuu gags. They will almost certainly do an Megumin/Emilia gag.

Sasuga, Ainz-sama

The gag was Empire user

Attached: 1551655441310.png (352x390, 136K)

see