What the fuck was the point of this faggot?

What the fuck was the point of this faggot?

Attached: ge14zrsgtij11.png (626x578, 417K)

I actually like him.

one of the only child characters I've found to not be annoying

Giving Puck someone to talk to probably

Attached: Isidro1.jpg (1115x1600, 487K)

Except he is annoying

Attached: Isidro2.jpg (1129x1600, 518K)

For what he's worth, Isidro has developed nicely and he bounces off Puck nicely where he can't with Guts.

Attached: Isidro3.jpg (1134x1600, 563K)

And most of his haters seem to excuse the shitty witch and her Mary Sue powers. At least Isidro slowly became a warrior in his own way, even putting on muscle when he got to Elfheim.

Attached: Isidro4.jpg (1123x1600, 607K)

He's so based, he even got a fishwife for all his hard work.
>Schiersidrofags on suicide watch

Attached: Isidro5.jpg (1117x1600, 536K)

I honestly believe his roll spamming during combat is a dark souls reference. What year did he start doing that?

>dark souls
Ocarina of Time dude.
Spyro 1 is also acceptable

My guess is he was going to get Catholic'd at some point to bring up Guts's bad memories but Miura pussied out before he got to it

>And most of his haters seem to excuse the shitty witch and her Mary Sue powers
Both brats were a mistake.

Comedy.like Aoki from ippo

So do I.

He helped rescue Casca from getting injured by cultists or burned at the stake which is a big deal, and so far he has a clearer goal and more regular character growth than, for example Serpico, who has actually been fairly stagnant as Farnese's babysitter/+1 in Guts' fights.

Isidro looks up to Guts and is steadily improving, he interacts with Guts, Schierke, Puck and even Farnese, and generally has an impact on the plot by doing things Guts wasn't doing or couldn't do, such as the aforementioned Casca rescue, troll den rescue, meeting Isma, et cetera. He provides Guts an opportunity to play mentor, mirroring how Guts himself was mentored by Gambino, which is cool. Finally, he's most often teamed up with Puck and Ivalera as comedy relief, which as Puck explains is a necessary factor in this story.

Isidro has proven himself useful and has a lot of decent character development that goes sadly unappreciated.

Attached: Berserk_v24_p009.png (1221x1800, 549K)

Attached: Berserk_v24_p010.png (1226x1800, 518K)

Who can not find this heartwarming looking back on how Guts himself was taught around that age? Monsters the lot of you.

Attached: Berserk_v24_p011.png (1229x1800, 478K)

H'es going to be gut's protege. Guts will train him into a warrior, just like Gambino trained Guts to be a warrior. He will be Gut's adopted child in a way, but they will have more of a mentor-student type relationship.

We'll never know since the series will never end

S-SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Attached: 3645234.png (400x416, 161K)

Then there's the odd Bart and Lisa chemistry he has with Schierke.

Attached: Hiding behind Guts so fuckin cute.png (1229x1800, 680K)

>Bart and Lisa
This. Anyone who ships them doesn't get the point of their relationship.

Isidro looks like a weedy little runt but he's actually kind of ripped.

Attached: Berserk_v24_p174.png (1229x1800, 653K)

Either that or they're the types to ship Bart and Lisa. Heh, but yeah, that's probably why Miura just went ahead and tossed Isidro a cute girlfriend real quick while setting up the fight with the sea monster. It helps to further define Isidro/Schierke chemistry as more akin to siblings than tsundere romance partners.

Attached: Berserk_v24_p168.png (1226x1800, 543K)

True.

Even better is Miura is showing that he is growing further (Look at his arms).

Attached: 1467420578524.png (1676x1200, 1.34M)

I got a feeling, that Miura is a kind of man that would see this through.

to bring in the "comedic" element into berserk ( this is true also for P/Cuck but at least he had some semi-interesting useful insights )

i dont remember him doing anything useful outside of making "le funny ecksdee" remarks at shittiest times

He's only somewhat annoying when he's with Puck

eh. just to stir up dialogue

I think the most interesting thing about him is his idolization of "the hundred-man slayer" and all his misconceptions surrounding it. It provides a look at how the stories of the Band of the Hawk have traveled throughout the world and how the common folk perceive them. It also helps remind the reader that despite all the fantastical elements in the manga, most of the world still just looks like it did during the Golden Age. Until Fantasia, of course.

Damn, remember when during Black Swordsman/ Lost Children Puck was the one that explained the fantasy elements and was almost like "sanity/humanity anchor" for Guts?
Good times.
When he started being this "funny" chibi character he became annoying as fuck

He's cute and funny. He also added to Guts' growing out of his shell, and gathering new friends. He's basically the replace Corkus of the new group, but younger.

Attached: Vowrawn chin stroke.png (500x591, 310K)

>He provides G uts an opportunity to play mentor, mirroring how Guts himself was mentored by Gambino

When is guts going to rent his ass out for a night to a magic black man to teach him how to stretch?

MIUUUUUURRRRRRRRAAAAA