Duke's Daughter's thread

With bakarina getting an anime adaptation, when we will get one for the very best otome isekai there is?
Iris deserves it.

Attached: Duke's Daughter Cover.jpg (676x1000, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minotaur.club/
mangadex.org/title/36222/
novelupdates.com/series/starting-anew-as-the-new-me/
novel.line.me/
wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-novels-extra/tne-chapter-290
exhentai.org/g/1223252/67e1b3bcbf/
novelupdates.com/series/i-appear-to-have-been-reincarnated-as-a-love-interest-in-an-otome-game/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortal_Hounds
royalroad.com/fiction/17560/pursuing-the-demon-lord
novelupdates.com/series/endo-and-kobayashis-live-commentary-on-the-villainess/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I rather have a Bertia anime

I can't believe she's fucking dead. is this today's thread?

Attached: typical.jpg (1150x1650, 829K)

why did the other thread get nuked at 200 posts?

I still can't believe that Zeno fucked and impregnate the fox loli maid

That was awesome

>There will never be an illustration of a busty pregnant adult sized Kuro
Suffering

>In response to that sound, the black fox under the table—Kuro slowly came out, jumping on Bertia’s lap as she corrected her posture on her seat.

>“Ah, Kuro! I’ve always told you not to sit on the floor because it’s cold!!”

>In her flustered state, Kuro who jumped on Bertia’s lap was then held up in Zeno’s arms.

>Kuro dissatisfiedly swung her tail as if she was fed up with Zeno.

>Her stomach was… as plump as Bertia’s.

>“Why don’t you just stay in your room, really?!”

>The figure of Zeno who scolded the black fox with a serious expression was very heartwarming as if he was a pet owner speaking with his pet, but from Zeno’s perspective, it would be unbearable for his pregnant wife to be lying on a cold ground and could even get accidentally kicked.

It's like Kuro wants to get a miscarriage

What's going on with MD how can there be high traffic on Monday?

MD?

Third worlder kids on vacation. Or maybe a certain someone's dying mom is actually ddosing them

Attached: horse_pussy2.jpg (950x1351, 483K)

>Or maybe a certain someone's dying mom is actually ddosing them
His mom wouldn't be dying if he stopped going out of his way to censor shit.

Kirei is fed up and holding the ddos until they gain 100 more patrons.

O
MY
ORPHAN
NEN

shitty janitor

MODS = GODS

Attached: Minotaur7.jpg (950x1351, 417K)

>when anons drops a new homebrew

i have an idea for an epic isekai story
it will have humans, elves, dwarves, fairies, cat girls, wolf girls, fox girls, bunny girls, dragons, dragon girls, harpies, arachenes, lamias, and whatever i can think of

already have the first arc plotted out, our hero gets isekai'ed to a new world by god and is given some cheat skills,

and currently trying to come up with game system that's exclusive to mc

it is going to be fantastic

>Double spacing

Does minotaur approve of fantasy? Or is it isekai only?

the best homebrew ain't a isekai, so go wild user.

user... we are in isekai thread

>...
also stop being a newfag

The ending of My sister the heroine has the protagonist pregnant. But who was the partner? Is it Mishuli/Mitcheli?

me

no u...

Shayna is the cutest lich.

Attached: 7.jpg (697x1024, 132K)

I want more little couples!
Also, the silver guy now only updates once a week.

I want more shitposting myself, i think the dude writing was on a stump? a shame.

Just started reading "The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind" and i gotta ask:
It's there any logical reason given for any "science" had suppressed the existence of magic? Seems kinda dumb, and you'd expect the powers that be would want to make use of both. Unless there's some real detriment to this?

Dunno about that series, but Lax Demon has an interesting notion to it, being that magic is linked to the imaginations/faith of the living organisms/beings with souls and so as a result of isekai'd nip teens constantly introducing science and other 'cheat' knowledge the amount of magic in the world keeps on dropping since the magic ecosystem is disrupted. It's honestly pretty well thought out for an otome novel, as it includes the purpose of the devils/demon lords/etc into the ecology instead of just being evil for the sake of having enemies.

Like arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura?

I don't know about that, but a justification that could exist for something else is gods don't like it when humans get both science and magic, because that leads humans to being able to challenge gods, so gods remove access to magic.

The world there is falling apart due to the overuse of magic so wizards did everything they could to hide it from muggles to try and slow down the rate of decay.

In the series mentioned, that doesn't seem to be the case. It's an isekai, where the MC is basically an urban fantasy character, because on Earth there's secretly magicians all around that nobody knows about.
Going by what the MC has said in the first couple chapters, it seems like there's some organization keeping magic suppressed, because "science is king", but it's not even like science itself is detrimental to the operation of magic.
It's some Harry Potter shit, where the wizards just wanna keep their magic toys to themselves. Except in Harry Potter there's the excuse that you need to be born magic to use magic so you end up with an ethnicity of people just wanting to hide form the normies, but this story doesn't even have that, because apparently anyone can learn magic if taught?

>rekt by an ice sculpture
well at least it wasn't truck-kun's fault this time.

Attached: sculpture-kun.png (759x1080, 753K)

Still better than death via banana peel.

>killed by an ice sculpture

Jesus Christ fucking how?

Or death by sneezing and banging your head while asleep. Or a freak lightning strike. Or by yandere girlfriends.

It was made by Weed.

>magic scroll copyright protection
Not even in fantasyland can you avoid the great Jew.

Real question is why doesn't duke's daughteru just make rifles, tanks, and wreck everyone (and make reverse gender slave harem)

>that ranking system
muh dick

Attached: no S.png (413x397, 44K)

You'll never escape lawyers user, never.

Attached: Fucking Lawyer gods.png (1114x1600, 827K)

minotaur.club/

I want the misadventures of Mary-Sama and Addie

BANDIT'D

Attached: not_gob.png (759x1080, 692K)

>That half dead dude blushing

Attached: 1527282833224.gif (720x534, 549K)

Sauce engines not working for me, what is this?

EMPIRE'D
>and yet isekai'd MCs are still at it with "muh village slowlife"

Attached: EMPRAH.jpg (1670x2398, 633K)

Attached: 017.jpg (844x1200, 588K)

Attached: 18.jpg.png (936x1344, 1.4M)

>horse

This shit was so hot.

>he likes terribly censored shit

The idea instilled in me of the dude watching his wife and daughter get raped and killed was good enough.

>Oh hey, this looks like one of those lame cooking isekai
>suddenly edge

They seem well equipped and organized, how could local ruler let them grow that strong?

I just read the manga for bookloli, I heard there were issues with translations, should I read the LN(WN? Is there one?) or just wait for the manga?

>read web novel
>its another shitty strong MC
>so strong that heaven had to send his guardians to fuck him over and him trying to be a goody two shoes
>gets everyone he saved killed
>the perpetrator is the main heroine and she's literally asking for a sweet release of death and did all of it just to pissed off MC
>MC...a faggot, won't kill her out of spite
i thought web novels are free of moral faggotry

Bakarina probably the most CHAD isekai protag regardless of gender.

>Females court pretty boys. Sometimes princes.
>Males build harems usually with lowly slaves. Basically paying for sex.
Meanwhile Bakarina building her sex harem of both male and female nobles of high birth with nothing more than her charisma.

Attached: 1300251139001.jpg (320x304, 25K)

Klaus really is the worst. Fucking haremniggers.

Jared a cute, a cute!

Bisexual harem is great, but man, how is she not stabbed yet?

Attached: x6.png (936x1344, 1.09M)

Maria is pretty much the only one not pissed.

Attached: x14.png (936x1344, 1.84M)

O MY ORPHANS
O MY DOUBLE BOOKING
O MY SWEATY ARMPITS

Poor guy is literally suffering from the Bakarin's denseness that his only literal advantage is that they are betrothed.

>MC should kill the heroine

Yeah, that makes sense. Pulitzer material, for sure

>Lapis reddened and started rubbing her fingers together.
OY VEY!

Attached: 6.jpg (1045x1536, 297K)

depends. if the bitch is looking for MC to release her from life then she's literally getting everything she wants.

if you don't kill the root, it will trouble you later on the road.

Attached: chinese moral.png (800x1947, 1.84M)

Only way to build bisexual harem is wear them all down while building their love meters to the max while also avoiding the clear flags that lead her into their route (a situation where there is a confession event).

Eventually she wears them down and they all give up. They all confess to her at the same time and then have an orgy.

Who could guess only killing some people could have consequences?

Attached: 1535158931139.png (280x450, 59K)

Not, if you kill everyone

Attached: tinyhat2.png (629x895, 931K)

MC can literally kill everyone with an attack that could fucking slash through the eleven dimensions but is still a bitch about killing her. Though most of the reason is that killing her literally awakes a universe eater tier monster

WELL ISN'T THAT ONE HUGE FUCKING QUALIFIER. Fuck dude, unless the MC is fairly certain of being able to beat said universe-eating monster, how can not-releasing-said-monster be considered faggotry.

What's it called?

>It's like Kuro wants to get a miscarriage
Was it rape?

mangadex.org/title/36222/

Attached: kyute.jpg (417x423, 39K)

MC casually killed a cosmic horror dragon that is considered endgame tier in the game he was playing. He's a fucking cheat but the problem is that he's level is static and he can't go beyond other than spamming his potions or using his pay-to-win items to win battles against said cosmic horror and every time they fight the heroine gets stronger and madder.

if she gets strong enough then she kills him
if MC kills her then voala a fucking cosmic horror being fucks them over
if MC leaves her alone then she becomes crazy since fighting MC literally gives her purpose and hope. It's a stalemate in any case

Thank you little girl with a fruit on her head.

You guys got me kinda interested, what's the novel called?

GOD I WANT TO LICK HER ARMPITS AND LITERALLY DROWN ON IT

Attached: x9.png (1500x2126, 2.28M)

Idk why but Iris can't arouse me.

That's because she's a flatty.

>no OP powers
>no overused "i need to find a way to escape my bad ending" gimmick

My main complaint that I have with this series is that everyone in the main cast has 10/10 looks and is a perfect good person with no personality flaws whatsoever. Breaks suspension of disbelief for me.

BUUUUUUUUT user, they are orphan.

it's an otome game world. of course they'd be handsome and beautiful

I should replay that sometime, too bad the gameplay is mostly terrible.

Attached: 1541400985857.jpg (320x473, 33K)

He's too retarded to understand that, please understand.

I would like to see a series where the twist is that while the main characters are beautiful, the rest of the setting is pretty normal.

That and it's really jarring how all the villainess's servants, family, etc, are all perfect people....they have no flaws at all, they can do everything perfectly and are outstanding moral citizens...there should be some shades of gray in there.

Those aren't otome novels, those are chink concubine/empress novels.

Isn't everybody there an asshole, especially the ML?

>Demon king: I shal disguised as a human to infiltrate the Holy sword pulling ceremony and kill the hero!
>Got chosen to become the hero instead and force to start a journey to kill himself
Well at least there something new

How do you make a villain by making him a huge dick/asshole but strangely charming?

Attached: Dick.jpg (640x480, 21K)

No, it depends and comes in all ranges. It just depends on what novel you read. For a newfag like you who still uses ... I suggest reading My Disciple Died Yet Again, as it's the closest thing to an Otome Novel from chinkland and definitely goes against the usual China chad murder hobo routine while having the heroine's party be full of flaws.

is she actually dead?

Sounds great, name?

Have him be devoted to his grand dream.

Attached: x3.png (900x1214, 1.35M)

>pastry pastry mil molten

Attached: poo.png (1199x730, 669K)

The chinese ones have badly written villains that kick puppies for fun, a MC that was a former assassin who took over the body of an abused girl, and love interests that are all 10/10 rich and powerful government officials.

And everyone on the MC's side are still 10/10 good people with no flaws. Except for the MC, but it's okay because the people she kills are badly written villains that kick puppies for fun.

The MC or the girl whom she took over always has some kind of betrayal backstory for some reason as well. Chinese authors really love their betrayal backstories for some reason.

novelupdates.com/series/starting-anew-as-the-new-me/

You're brainwashed by yuri or just a faggot

You can replace chink with nip and your post would still be the same, you just don't read that shit cause they aren't translated unlike the chink ones.

>Chinese authors really love their betrayal backstories for some reason.
Because chink culture is about accepting that everyone has their limits, that absolute saints or people who hold their values til death are rare. It's a nation where people have historically sold each other out over and over again, including recently within the last 100-200 years like with Mao. Having a billion plus people and having sons and daughters betray parents because the nation told them so would naturally leave a stain on trust when even familial connections can be betrayed on such a grand scale, and this is from people who have always adhered to filial piety.

Why just not go "hurr me demon lord, I has holy sword; I win, you lose"?

Attached: torappu.jpg (135x396, 19K)

what does he win if he commits sudoku?

its funny how the only reason the chinks are like what they are now, is because of how much infighting and getting fucked by foreigners caused them. not helping that china is one big fucking country

Sword suck out all of his magic power, so he cant go back. He still can use magic, but need the affirmation from the sword

>You can replace chink with nip and your post would still be the same, you just don't read that shit cause they aren't translated unlike the chink ones.
Then go ahead, and list some of those untranslated Japanese otome isekai with ruthless murderhobo MCs if they're so common. Because as things stand, what's translated paints a clear picture of chinks being subhuman.

>read lots of meta otome books
>can't enjoy otome anymore unless it's self aware of itself
this sucks
i can't stop thinking that all otome MCs have a built in aura now that decreases rational thought and ethics which allows them to capture people so easily

the fucking chinks like Cao Cao too much
motherfucker is the ideal chinaman

Then just stash away the sword in his lair then. Would he really be needing that holy sword badly for his isekai domination?

>listing moon runes for eops who can't even confirm anything even with Google translate
Are you intentionally being retarded?

its actually fucking clever how the heroine tries to fuck the kingdom up

I'm not the one retarded enough to like chinkshit.

Humam world has a barrier that block all demon, so he need to take over a human body to get in. Originally he can freely switch between the human body and his demon body using magic, but now the sword suck up all his magic he stuck on this body forever

Doubtful, he's just one of the most dramatic winners in an era of strife. Chinks 3-5 generations ago generally didn't favor Cao Cao over Liu Bei, it was only with the advent of the internet and the 2010 TV show that Cao Cao fags started gaining heavy traction, just like how nips started making Nobunaga into some dindu at the same time. The internet allowed many would be villains turn into misunderstood/anti-heroes/etc because people always get enticed by "the inside story" factor.

It's the same with how chinks may on record admit the way Qin dominated the other 6 states is mostly through logistics and statesmanship but you'll never see a single story revolve around them spamming cross bows like they did on record. It's just no fun.

i see. well all i know is that when you think of Romance of the Three Kingdom. You'd think of Lu bu and based Cao Cao

So you admit you're just talking out of your ass despite being an EOP. Continue on with chimping out then Ken-sama I'm sure relying on 4channel to understand the world will serve your life well.

Thank Mao for that
>After the Communists won the Chinese Civil War in 1949, many people in China began to believe that there were many similarities between Cao Cao and Mao Zedong. Because of this perceived similarity, propagandists began a long-term, sustained effort to improve the image of Cao Cao in Chinese popular culture. In 1959, Peng Dehuai wrote a letter to Mao, in which he compared himself to Zhang Fei: because of Mao's popular association with Cao, Peng's comparison implied that he had an intuitively confrontational relationship with Mao. Mao had the letter widely circulated in order to make Peng's attitude clear to other Party members, and proceeded to purge Peng, eventually ending Peng's career.

That's a nice way of saying you can't.

Again that's modern day and mostly western opinion. In Chinkland the most popular 3K character is still and has always been Guan Yu. The guy literally got turned into a fucking saint, were it not for the internet he'd still be undisputed in popularity.

>human kingdoms chase him out because "oh noes he's actually the demon lord and he has the holy sword"
>demon kingdoms usurp him out because "you human now" and "muh demon power hierarchy system bullshit/betrayal by his generals"
Sounds like a recipe for omnicidal edgyshit

>Tag:Comedy
Doubt it

But omnicidal edgyshit IS comedy.

Attached: point.jpg (717x1032, 86K)

>if you don't do something absolutely pointless I win the argument
No instead I'll just refer you to Fist of the North Star and all the other 90s gruesome anime/manga as well as all the revenge series that you niggers get squeamish over but conveniently forget the moment you compare another countries' fiction.

You're literally too drugged up on /pol/ to even function as a human being at this point, but that's par for the course for idiots who depend on an image board for all their answers to life.

> Partly because of fictional portrayals in The Romance of the Three Kingdoms, his reputation has only increased over the years. One of his feats in the novel was to have arm surgery performed without anesthesia while he was playing a game of go (weiqi).

>It is said that a shrine for him is in every Hong Kong police station. He is also a patron god of Chinese criminal groups for his bravery and fighting prowess. Business people and shop owners put up shrines in order to gain wealth. He is worshipped as a Daoist god, a Buddhist deity, and by Confucianists.

holy fuck he's a fucking worship as God

>Fist of the North Star is otome isekai
The shit you hear on Yea Forums.

i kinda want one now

>Butthurt chinks? In MY isekai threads?

The original official records of the three kingdoms didn't even favor Liu Bei and seemed to actually make Wei out to be the most legitimate, it was the revisionist Romance version written in the Ming dynasty that made Liu Bei out to be some Confucian paragon.

desu re: Qin I think if they really went all in on the Legalism angle for propaganda (muh laws, muh monarch, muh collective responsibility, muh agricultural output is better than wasteful degenerate fine arts) that would dovetail perfectly with the kind of country the CCP wants Chinese ultranationalist youth to meme themselves into wanting to live in, look at all the chinkanese reviews of Frostpunk where they meme about Mao's five year plans and increasing production slogans or some shit when building a community that can survive the winter at the cost of their humanity

>murderhobo is otome isekai
Why are you deflecting so poorly?

Well it did become egdyshit for a while when the bad guys is turn out to be the angels again

The topic from the start was otome isekai and the chinese equivalent. I'll even link the posts for you since you seem unable to follow the reply chain.

>read chinese/korean stuff
>meme
>reaction gag faces
>meme
>overused joke
>more memes

Why do they do this? It really hit my nerves.

Attached: 1539881202509.jpg (717x402, 28K)

I already gave the equivalent. My Disciple Died Yet Again, which you conveniently left out on your quotes. It is literally the antithesis of murder hobo and yet you still sperged out with your stale /pol/ memes proving you don't even read before you critique. You ultimately ended up asking me to teach you moon runes because anything I post would be subjected to further doubt from your shit posting EOP ass.

You're just too obvious when it comes to your hate for all things ching chong nip nong, and gives your posts little weight to anyone who is capable of thinking for themselves.

LOOK AT THAT STUPID TINY HAT

Funny, here on Yea Forums we make fun of westerners for the same thing and on Yea Forums they make fun of nips for the same thing. Have you ever considered that it's just a matter of flavor and that everyone does it these days?

You gave literally one exception to the sea of chinese murderhobo women-oriented novels. And you explicitly said there are Japanese novels like that
>You can replace chink with nip and your post would still be the same, you just don't read that shit cause they aren't translated unlike the chink ones.
and now seem to be completely backpedaling on that.

I'm not saying it's good or bad. I just don't personally like it.

>read nip stuff
>parody
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH
>parody
>obscure Nip fact that nobody know
>More obscure parody
It the same thing mate

I know, but for some weird reason I can't stand the Korean/Chinese ones

novel.line.me/
>LINE Novel (a site/app where users can submit novels through LINE) launched with some BIG STUFF straight off the bat. Kazuma Kamachi is publishing his new series through LINE Novel's print book imprint.
>The service also got not one but TWO lavishly animated ads, one designed and directed by loundraw. The other is by CloverWorks, directed by Shingo Fujii (who is big among Precure sakuga fans)

>THANK KAZUMA MIKI FOR ALL OF THIS BY THE WAY
>It's hard to overstate what an ambitious move this is. Straight Edge is partnering with roughly a dozen publishers, including Dengeki Bunko, to make a web-to-book publishing company. They're seriously trying to outdo Narou as the "default" web novel site.
>In this post, Miki states that his goal is to create a publishing line where young web novel authors don't get exploited and have their rights signed away. A worthy goal indeed.

how the fuck do you write a book on LINE

Might be the fact most of the meme Korean/Chinese ones use are the same as UK/US

>You gave literally one exception to the sea of chinese murderhobo women-oriented novels.
Am I supposed to list a thousand of them? Should I assume you're a total newfag that doesn't even know what Song of the Long March was despite being rather known for a chink manga before web comics took over?
>And you explicitly said there are Japanese novels like that
And what would you have me do? Make a list and then translate an excerpt from each of them? What do I get out of it other than you acting retarded and pretending nothing happened? You're telling me to translate for free? Fuck off retard do you think proving you wrong is worth the effort?
>and now seem to be completely backpedaling on that.
There's nothing backpedaling about it, I simply don't care to prove anything just like you have been making sweeping claims with zero objective evidence. For all this murderhobo shit talk I fail to see statistical analysis, merely cherry picking examples here and there from murder hobo novels and combining them into one meme as if it represents everything. You're too fucking lazy to even do anything so why the fuck should I?

>most of the meme Korean/Chinese ones use are the same as UK/US
What is the UK/US equivalent to kowtow to this grand daddy?

Unironally i fuck your mom joke

>Am I supposed to list a thousand of them?
Nobody asked you to list those in the first place. Their existence doesn't erase murderhobo novels.
>And what would you have me do? Make a list
That much would be enough, if you could that is.

>lichloli living inside your soul creates a scene of unimaginable carnage while cackling like a maniac
>I'm nooot a scary girrrrl, oniiii-chan ahahahahahah
>demon queen wife gets jelly and starts trying to fuck you in the middle of the gorefest
Did Loren max LCK or use it as a dump stat so hard that his bad luck has manifested as a world-ending catastrophe with him as the epicenter?

Tried to read this and dropped 3 chapters in. When does it get good?

Wait for muh orphan for every purpose

It really doesn't. It's not any less one note than bakarina.

this, if you didn't like it starting out it's probably not going to grow on you.

I WANT TO FILL THAT TINY HAT WITH MY CUM SO SHE CAN WEAR IT ALL DAY LONG!

Attached: 1550023023771.gif (312x322, 176K)

New Paril-sama is up.

>young master: "Give me your GF, peasant! I want to fuck her!"
>bystander: "Oh boy, the young master got eyes but he couldn't see mount tai..."
>protag: "Hahaha, no, but since you want to fuck someone, then just go and fuck yourself! DIE!"
>[description of detailed complex attack by protag on young master that is thousands of words long]
>...and then the young master bursts into pieces alongside his soul. All that took a long time to describe but it actually happened in an instant.
>MUH BY THE ROOTS!
>proceeds to genocide young master's family
>whoops, seems young master's family was backed by a superior sect who have unknowingly become a new enemy
>MUH BY THE ROOTS!
>proceed genociding superior sect
>whoops, seems superior sect is backed by Heavenly Ancient Dragon Clan who have unknowingly become a new enemy
>MUH BY THE ROOTS!
>proceed genociding Heavenly Ancient Dragon Clan and become supreme god of the Multiverse in the process

It work tho, no more trouble

It only works because of plot armor (somehow protag gets to face the enemies conveniently in progressive order instead of facing someone above his own powerlevel early on).
Though that might actually work and even be somewhat bearable if: "MUH older generations shouldn't get involved in younger generation squabbles!" is used, but in that case the whole making enemies progressively shouldn't happen in the first place.

Otome has a severe lack of slavery, that's why it's fucking boring as shit.

Or for some reason enemies let MC have time to power up instead of killing straight away
But that hardly ever happend and even when it happened, some mysterious benefactor would come to save the MC

But that's a good thing

Nein.

I've started reading Korean otome isekais. I feel dirty but I can't stop reading them. I feel dirty

Attached: chinese.png (800x948, 1.12M)

The derpy eyes of that manhua puts me off

Feels like he counterstopped his bad luck into max luck.

Imagine you waking up as cute little noble girl that soon to be betrothed with your nation's prince with the same age as you.

Attached: estelle.png (1228x1684, 2.99M)

I'd fuck everyone except the bassist behind his back.

It's even worse if the protag needs to "save the day" and make a dramatic entrance every single time. Have you read BTTH? For the second half of that I really needed to force myself to continue because every few chapters the MC did exactly that.
>Friend of MC in desperate situation
>MC arrives 0.0000001 seconds before MC's friend would die and saves his friend
>repeat 999999999 times
It was so bad that I couldn't bring myself to read any chink cultivation afterwards. Ironic how the person who translated BTTH sold their soul to QI as well.

God damn it, you're ruining your chances at season 2!

but you had just describe shounen manga.

The MC's subordinates usually end up worshiping the MC more that most isekai slaves do though. Heaven forbid they try to have their servants live their own lives outside serving them.

Japanese isekai doesnt have the "female assassin takes over the body of a betrayed girl" trope though. It's oddly specific to chinese ones.

Infact, Japanese isekai with female MCs are almost all "otome game villainess" ones...I cant think of any where its a standard adventuring setup with a female MC.

We just had murder bunny be a flavor of the week.

Most isekai with female MCs are about reincarnating as a noble, otome game villainess is only a large subset of that. Though, It's also a popular setup in non-isekai novels.
And there are some with adventuring setup, like Kuma Kuma, Evil God Average, Abilities Average, Max Level Witch, and so on.

Shedy wasn't an assassin though, far from it actually. And she went murderhobo because she had no choice unless she wanted to die.

Was talking about this:
>Japanese isekai with female MCs are almost all "otome game villainess" ones...I cant think of any where its a standard adventuring setup with a female MC.

Ah, my bad then.

If a doggo suddenly attacks you but on defeat they say "kill me" and are Fenrir wolf or whatever, then it transforms into a wolf girl and is servent/slave/waifu.

It's obvious.

Dragon=Girl
Wolf=Girl
Slime=Girl
Demon Lord=Girl
Magical Sword=Girl

You see that first encounter over there? It's Girl.

Attached: x35.png (650x933, 219K)

>Meanwhile Bakarina building her sex harem of both male and female nobles of high birth with nothing more than her charisma.

Attached: 84568435734567.jpg (313x672, 132K)

This was so absurd I laughed the whole time.

hMmmm?

Attached: 1552314817800.png (500x358, 18K)

Also

Buy a house. Get a Ghost.
Ghost is girl.

Attached: c8.jpg (1200x1706, 707K)

>Buy a house. Get a Ghost.
>Ghost is girl.
Is this some kind of propaganda to get people to be home owners?

We seriously need chinese-THEMED isekai.

Attached: download (6).jpg (180x203, 8K)

Whatever you say faggot

How do you make healers balanced and functional in any vaguely realistic setting?

Revival spells are obviously out of the question, as they'd remove all sense of tension from the story. You can't have large-scale healing spells either, because it would end all wars forever. I mean, you could just have a platoon of healers cast nonstop aoes and watch two immortal armies flail at each other for no result.

So white mage becomes a glorified medic, who can only save one person at a time. What other skills could they possess? What would make them as versatile or interesting as black mages, if anything?

Healers don't exist in any vaguely realistic setting.

buffs obviously
make them proficient in preventing damage instead of just healing it

No, BTTH is just that bad. And it's actually not all that common for such a thing to happen in chink stuff. but BTTH really takes the cake on this. And yes, not even the worst shounen can compete when it comes to how often Xiao Yan appeard with the "hero arrives late" cliché. Let that sink in.

Healing just speeds up cell division, but burns away the life of the target at the same time because cells can only divide for a set amount of times

>Dragon=Girl
>Wolf=Girl
>Slime=Girl
>Demon Lord=Girl
>Magical Sword=Girl
Sounds like a cliché-fied version of TSSDK sprinkled with some cliché-fied TSKD

Attached: RT.jpg (950x634, 47K)

>Shit happens already in your new life.

>It is literally not your fault.

Attached: x16.png (650x933, 191K)

I was more pissed how long he mad Medusa wait to marry her, she was infinitely better than the other girls.

See that baby over there? It's hungry. Bet the original mother didn't even feed him before he got dumped into the forest.

>isekai web novel
>its about a guy in VN
>proceeds to not give a shit about the storyline
>goes fanatical since the world is interested in space faring because fuck demon shits
>so far thirty chapters of him trying to recreate a GUI and a system that regulates booster and watch over fuel usage
this shit is a /tg/ wet dream

That is usually the non-human party result, besides elves in most series.

She inadvertently created the enemy of humanity. Good thing he is Japanese so he'll just roll with it and probably forgive his parents later when they do the 180 after seeing how strong he is..

That's what I hate about chink harems. Why bother introducing so many love interests if the MC is going to stick to his childhood waifu? And it doesn't make sense that they are so against a harem when chinks have always been polygamous

anyone have that otome isekai heroines?

i mean the picture

It was worse because he had a fucking kid with her, ditch her to go cultivate, left her in charge of the alliance he built, then only shows back up when she's moments away from death. At least his brothers told him how fucked up that was and he married her.

though most of chink romance stories either go with a harem of beauties or a brilliant fucking one that you'd love and adore and then there's true martial world that spent fucking hundreds of chapter for the love interest to appear...fucking hell you fucking chinks

>buy a house
>it's a girl

The MC spends most of the story friendzoning the non main girls. Even if he ends up with a harem end, it doesn't feel satisfying at all

I'd rather they go the Long Yi, Yun Che harem routes than the Lin Ming, Meng Hao(absolutely infuriating), Xiao Yan shit.

>Eventually she wears them down and they all give up. They all confess to her at the same time and then have an orgy.

This better be in print.

You see that dragon over there?

Attached: C4.png (1080x1551, 691K)

>Erica the Abyss Killer
why though

>isekai'd by goddess
>save a female adventurer the first hour in the new world, she falls in love with you.
>while travelling to reach the town, find a female slave, she falls in love with you.
>in adventurer guild, get into a cliched template where you get attacked by some lowlife because you talk to the most beautiful guild staff, she falls in love with you.
>buy a house, haunted by cute female ghost, she falls in love with you(just because).
>local noble has daughter, you look interesting because of your modern clothes, she falls in love with you.

His parents are disastrously hasty; I expect that when they realize how strong he is, they will assume that he is consumed by vengeance and launch instantly into a kill or be killed conflict.

It's literally one of her nicknames in the novel.

You see this dragon?

Attached: 015_5ca252d101ba5.jpg (1000x1422, 328K)

It's a Girl.

Attached: 010_5ca252cbc2a75.jpg (1000x1422, 318K)

I read a bit of the raw, his parents are beyond retarded, even moreso than dumping their fucking kid immediately in a forest to die.

i was a girl then i woke up as guy.
Apparently the erogenous zone for a girl is the puffy part at the front and there's not much to say directly underneath if my dream counts as a reliable source at all, unfortunately i woke up too fast out of excitement to explore more

>Get isekaid into a new world
>Goddess in charge of your new life discovers your gonna be the chosen one
>Harems, wealth and power ahoy
>Thinks your gonna be an arrogant young master if left alone due to your destiny
>Gave you shit stats and the weakest element but your cheat is weak early game growth but absurd mid game growth
>She thinks it’s gonna teach you the value of humility by making your work far harder than anyone else for everything
>Get reborn, immediately get labeled as trash and tossed out in the streets with everyone jeering at you
>Knows the goddess fuck you over and decided to get stronger to get revenge
>Actually do it
>Goddess checks in about 15 years later to see you attain greatness
>Sees you now as the God Emperor of half the continent, has enslaved the demon race and is now burning down your former kingdom
>Next target is you
Did we actually get an isekai similar to this? Or is it just cultivation only?

Read The Wandering Inn.

Attached: 1552440083028.png (500x358, 67K)

Don't you mean The Un-entreched Sexden?

There is one where the protag is isekai'd into the world of an otome game as a gutter rat in the slums, and becomes the page of a noble boy/fucktoy of his sister. He has one red eye, with fire powers; and one blue eye, with water powers.
The protagonist arrives and proceeds under the assumption that the storyline is immutable and will proceed as expected no matter what actions she takes, thereby dooming the kingdom ....

I noticed that people enjoy rape when the man is the victim, but they absolutely despise it the other way around. Why is that?

Attached: 1524151207284.jpg (950x1364, 324K)

Hipocrisy is a pretty common trait.

What if it's a trap that gets raped by an evil onee-chan?

Attached: 1548963177202.png (750x750, 169K)

Is this too new saucenao and yandex are giving me nothing.

Where is the next Won't Bother You Again manga chapter reeeeeeeeeeee

It's pretty new, yes.

Attached: 1555031042619.jpg (3248x5492, 3.53M)

why is Erica allowed to keep a living God?

I want Scarlet to punish me!

I'll just wait for the systems to update then.

Where's my fucking isekai about the MC already having been isekai'd for the past 10 years or so, living a stable life when one day an OL from his original world appears in the middle of town and he knows that she got isekai'd aswell, but instead of coming out and telling her he watches from the shadow and supports her?

Attached: 1550562698189.jpg (2896x4096, 1.1M)

Why don't you make it yourself?

That defeats the point. The whole thing is about voyeurism and watching a cute, clumsy OL stumble through the world as if she was a rare animal. Writing it yourself means you are the one who has to think like the OL.

Attached: 1538209628762.jpg (184x184, 13K)

I M A G I N A T I O N

Would she spend all her hard earned money from picking flowers for the adventurers guild on alcohol to drink away all her sorrows? Would she then count the rest of her copper coins infront of the cake store the next day, crying that she's short a bit so she can't buy a cupcake?

Not exactly the same, but the two nip series "Death Mage doesn't want a 4th time" and "Moonled Journey" are rather similar to your description in many respects.

Please never become a translator.

God I can't wait for Makoto to burst into the Goddess's divine space just to see her shit bricks. He could push Athena to almost needing to call her armor and he's only gotten exponentially stronger since.

I love Pauline! I want to manage a store with her!

Attached: pauline.png (443x910, 556K)

GODS I WANT TO BE CRUSHED BY THOSE THIGHS AND SUFFOCATE UNDER THOSE BUTTFANGS

Wouldn't it be extremely painful to be crushed by thighs?

Attached: 1554438087556.jpg (814x1276, 175K)

i literally want to die if that's the case

>i literally want to die
I think that goes for most of us.

Attached: 1526624821988.jpg (1579x4096, 1.04M)

Sauce?

Too often the MC just won't make the logical choice and do it willingly. Their refusals are generally far too unbelievable, so rape is the only option left. It's just not successful enough either.

Attached: she should have raped him.jpg (1153x1618, 666K)

if my death is caused by sweet-scented, soft and thick thighs

then there is no more life to live and I happily accept my death

I wonder what she will be reduced to once he does that. Will Makoto end up taking control of her world too, with her serving him, Possibly with a contract like the others? Maybe that unknown source of the additional powers the heroes got will get involved. I'm also unable to wait for Makoto to burst into Mio's divine space.

The author trying to cop out by saying she gets his immortal soul via the contract she conned him into doesn't cut it either.

That's just useful for giving even more time to be together, with Lelei the only one then needing a method to live longer. She wanted him even before the contract, and just his soul isn't what she wants to experience before losing her physical body. Why can that author let others have sex, but make the MC so afraid of it? It's not as if it's just some romance series where any sort of progress is generally forbidden until the end.

New Jew

Attached: U16.jpg (1440x2048, 782K)

>Nogah-sama will never step on you

Attached: U27.jpg (1440x2048, 719K)

She's his friend.

Why'd he even bother putting the ex-wife ibto the story anyway? She was fucking pointless.
>abused his kindness
>got married
>leeched off him
>decide to break off relationship after seeing him with woman who really love him
>hurp durp I want him for real now

>Revival spells are obviously out of the question, as they'd remove all sense of tension from the story
They won't. Just make it so that only strong enough people can be revived but greatly weaken and the rest will just turn into dust due to the lack of life force. Beside, soul-erasing magic is a thing, you can't revive someone without their soul.
>You can't have large-scale healing spells either
Just balance them by large-scale debuff spells or curses that reverse the healing process. Mana limit is also a factor to be considered.
>What other skills could they possess?
Cancer spells that turn targets into grotesque abominations, overbuffs that break the limit of the target's body instantly, revival of dead cells inside one's body to destroy it, ect...

She's not a problem, although the other things she helped with could have been included without her. More time in the manga spent with her would have been nice just for the SoL things we could have seen.

Attached: p0095.jpg (1440x2150, 1.04M)

What series?

Jap kid fucks his elf companion Online

>sweet-scented
Huh, I thought perverts like you would enjoy the scent of her sweat more that makes the inner thighs a bit moist, so her skin would clinge to your cheeks while the life is slowly being choked out of you.

Attached: 1524570523770.jpg (992x1403, 636K)

Attached: the dream.png (705x379, 161K)

user please, I can't fap right now.

Not an isekai but Palace Meidi just ended.

It is very much like reverse oh my orphan.

>He could push Athena to almost needing to call her armor and he's only gotten exponentially stronger since.
I have the impression that Athena just fought him with a mortal body, hence the OL suit, she didn't even use her divine self to fight him. In another timeline, bug easily defeated both him, Tomoe and Mio, killed the latter two.

But that is a hearth goddess!

Because that's not how biology works.
Equivalent to man raping woman would be woman using strapon to fuck man's ass.
What would you think about that?

And in another timeline he goes full Microwave mode on the world. He only loses to her in that one timeline anyway, and they forced their way into her divine space relatively early too.

sweat is sweet!
what are you talking about!

Promise not to kink shame me please.

Attached: x4.png (1962x1400, 630K)

She's take his soul, but not just take his body. I don't care how much she may want to imagine him undressing her, she should be shown to take more initiative and take him.

Attached: 71503988_p0.jpg (803x1000, 169K)

Why won't truck kun send me to another world?

Why do you think every isekai protag always gets a harem instantly? It's not because of lazy writing or because everyone who gets isekai'd becomes popular, but because truck-kun selectively picks the most charismatic people. If that wasn't clear enough, you just suck too much to be isekai'd. You'd embarrass not only truck-kun, but also our world.

Attached: 1548775584547.jpg (302x383, 56K)

Or because everyone else just dies quickly in the new world and we just see the successful ones. You also don't have to be charismatic if you buy a harem.

Are we calling *insert currency here* charisma now?

I don't want harem, I just want an adventure in fantasy world, especially the one without any aviation laws.

>go to the hero academy
Is this now going to turn into a shonen Isekai with powerlevels and other shit?

Paril is forever a muggle.

No. Because it got canned.

Attached: 1551645789829.png (675x620, 399K)

Guess the armored dude was gonna show up there before IDY did what he usually does with his works..

>the weak should fear the strong

Dammit. At least will it have a reasonable resolution?

>IDY
>Reasonable Conclusion
lol no.

>As long as I move.

>Aah, I should move, huh?

>I grabbed the left wrist of Louis with my left hand, aiming for the moment when the feeling of pressure of the sword against my neck was relaxed.

>I pressed my cheek against the blade as it was.
why does she want to kill herself so badly?

Because a good chunk of her reputation comes from spending a couple months eradicating the whole population of giant squids and sea serpents from a region.

The manhwa is ded and the LN isn't getting translated so we just don't know.

>tfw STILL no Poison Phoenix
>no young phoenix as well
fucking hell

I need my fix.

Attached: 1540748508010.png (226x232, 90K)

MoL today?

by having him remember to say his please and thank you's after dicking people over

usually the whole point of these archetypes is
proper manners != morality

Tomorrow

So be as evil as you want but have some class when doing it?

Read The Wandering Inn.

Attached: files.catbox.moe_abmhfb.rar.jpg (800x1131, 409K)

It's today, normally posts somewhere in the range of 6-8 hours from now.

Don't you mean The Roaming Orgymansion

If you were isekai'd and had a cheat alchemy ability, would it be okay to fuck homunculi or would they be considered your daughters since you made them?

Attached: 1553251840426.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

Maybe he meant The Moving Brothel.

Both.

no, I think it's The Non-stationary Whorehouse?

This Duke's Daughter is good, but it would not do well as an anime because it is mostly dialogue. I'm reminded of how the Spice and Wolf LN and and Manga were excellent, but the anime kind of fell flat for me because of all the time they spent standing around and talking, rather than taking advantage of the fact that they were animated.

Fiance's Diary, on the other hand, could do a lot more to take advantage of the medium, because the characters are a lot more expressive and have a lot of movements and interesting visuals to go with the dialogue.

Attached: Daughter x Daughter.jpg (869x1232, 172K)

i told you to give me 7 good reasons to read it,
i'm still waiting

Are these all in manga format?

No, and most that have manga have less than 5 chapters scanlated.

Fuck my life

Just read

>tfw Nogger-sama will never give you her BBFC

Not innfag, but didn't I told you already that it's impossible? Since that shit is practically SoL taken to the extreme, like Slave Harem.

How many waifu should isekai/homebrew to have for it to success?

Depends. Will they just be trophy waifu, fleshlight waifu or actual characters?

The translations are cancer

>The most glaring difference between this world and his own was the presence of the two moons in the sky
OH C'MON

What's the problem? The mechanics and laws involved in that being possible?

Overused trope to justify the new world is a different and fantasy one.

>tfw you're the only person in the whole world that wants to dress your daughter in normal, not slutty clothes
Armor dad has it tough.

Angewomon is still the hottest isekai girl that I've seen / read about to date.

Attached: 1534594648591.jpg (1200x1600, 700K)

>Normal
>Not cute dress with lot of frills (and tiny hat)

Even that would be better than what the average wizard clothes for women are in that world.

yep

China: Cao Cao
Japan: Nobunaga
Western world: Hitler

who's your daddy?

what series?

Leader of Full Moon sect. Cultivator at the level of spirit realm!

>if it happens in women by men
"poor fragile women brutalized by those savage ni- I mean men"

>if it happens to men by women
"self-inset fantasy ftw!"

japan compares nobunaga to napoleon

Attached: x14.jpg (950x1348, 381K)

This so much and also
>Cooking chapter
>Muh nonbiri life
>another cooking chapter
>Something something chapter about superior japanese product
>baths
>more cooking
>makes chocolate and shampoo. Makes millions from it.

With all the memes about murder hobos there are surprisingly few isekai about murder hobos.
Especially ones that are neither "parody" (aka author can't write) nor interposed with copious amounts of SOL.

I just want adventure but with waifus.

can i enjoy this as a man? and i'm talking about the wn.
i'm fine with shoujo but otome but i've never touched otome stuff.

my other options are sevens, death march and the lazy king.

Attached: 1548116356068.png (386x406, 183K)

>You can't have large-scale healing spells either, because it would end all wars forever. I mean, you could just have a platoon of healers cast nonstop aoes and watch two immortal armies flail at each other for no result.
That moment when Tanaka actually does this to stop a war.

Attached: tanaka-v3-img-10.jpg (370x526, 55K)

yes, read athy, she a cute

Attached: top cute.png (308x321, 285K)

>still waiting for S2 with that damned cliffhanger
Recommend me similar stuff to satiate my otome (male) heart

who

Suddenly became a princess one day

>Revival spells are obviously out of the question
Weak. Introduce drawbacks that would make it interesting.

Be it the teleportation paradox, or having to hunt for their ghost to bring it back, or having the revived lose something, like giving up a piece of their bodies to nanomachines.

You can even transplant the revived guys into mecha musume cyborgs, or whatever.

Super robot is updated

>vaguely realistic setting
If it's realism you're going for, stop having "heal" be multipurpose.

A spell to increase regeneration might close wounds up to a certain size. But It won't heal sickness or might worsen cancer tumors when used on it.
An antibiotic spell might cure bacterial infections and diseases. But not kill viruses.
Spells to boost the immune system
Anti-inflammation spells
diagnostic spells (x-ray, ect...)
ect...

So you basically write a normal doctor but instead of using "medicine" you use "magic". The degree to which you do this will make it more or less realistic.

you can also make them doping aka buffs.

have you read daughter of the emperor?

>they grow so bored that they start fucking the only girl in the battlefield

so we finally reached the axe

wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-novels-extra/tne-chapter-290

my oc's are shit and use others' oc's but chapterposter gave up so yeah

Attached: 290.png (574x402, 245K)

>You can't have large-scale healing spells either, because it would end all wars forever. I mean, you could just have a platoon of healers cast nonstop aoes and watch two immortal armies flail at each other for no result.
Immortal armies wouldn't stop wars, they would only make them more brutal. For one, not being able to KILL enemy soldiers doesn't mean you can't incapacitate them, avoid them, or out-maneuver them. Secondly, you're not healing soldiers FOR FREE, some sort of resource is being consumed, so directly aiming for massive casualties, regardless of losses to your own side, to wear down the enemy's healers is an effective tactic. Thirdly, in any sort of technologically advanced war, the equipment is more valuable than the soldiers, it doesn't matter if blowing up a tank or an aircraft carrier kills the crew, the vehicle itself was the target.

You can make healers broken as fuck and the setting will still work fine as long as you account for it.

every chapter feels shorter and shorter

>what is logistics: the thread

>they would only make them more brutal
Or make the purpose of war "capture of the enemy". This was pretty common. In Medieval Europe, nobles would elect not to kill each other, and instead duel, capture the loser, and ransom him off.
Meanwhile in Mesoamerica, most warefare was only fought amongst nobility in the first place, with the objective being to capture important figures of the enemy to prove ones own worth.

Wide-area healing magic would just make this sort of practice more widespread.

Yes, but with wide-scale revival magic, the most effective way to capture people is to kill them and then bring them back to life in shackles. Like a necromancer but with the living.

the immortal resurrecting army is pretty good at creating tension if they're the side opposing the protagonists

Attached: helck.png (1000x1417, 1.93M)

Just wait ~3 weeks. Author is leaving plot holes here and there now and just writes random stuff now. Like Hajin leaving valuable loot not inside his stigma but in his and Sahyuk’s love cave. And Sahyuk deciding to just steal some of it while he’s gone.

>Be it the teleportation paradox, or having to hunt for their ghost to bring it back, or having the revived lose something, like giving up a piece of their bodies to nanomachines.

At this point, it becomes such a pain in the ass you might as well just say there are no revival spells.

>“I want to get stronger.”
>“Good…”
>“B-But before then…”
>Evandel stuttured.
>“…I, I want to see Hajin.”

how am I supposed to go on living knowing that I will never have a daughter like Evandel?

>So you basically write a normal doctor but instead of using "medicine" you use "magic"

It's realistic, maybe, but also drifting more in the territory of alchemist rather than white mage.

>white mage
Well if you insist on doing classes or litRPG at all this is indeed not they way to go.

heh, author is becoming hajin

Yeah, and the other one where the femc was born in a world were women were considered garbage, but that one got boring pretty fast

>“You won’t be able to stay with him forever anyways.”
>Boss moved her legs as Bell continued talking. She stepped forward with her broken ankle and forced her broken knees to stand.
>Like a wooden puppet, she staggered up in a strange pose.
>“…Let him go.”

The fact that Boss won't win is honestly frustrating.

the greatest self insert since harima kenji

Hey anons, will Boss die?

I love when a thread comes together like this.

>For one, not being able to KILL enemy soldiers doesn't mean you can't incapacitate them, avoid them, or out-maneuver them
There's very little meaning in maneuvering when the ultimate objective of surpassing the enemy numbers is impossible and they can keep coming after you indefinitely.

>you're not healing soldiers FOR FREE, some sort of resource is being consumed, so directly aiming for massive casualties, regardless of losses to your own side, to wear down the enemy's healers is an effective tactic
It's a poor plan, because it might as well be your side's healers who run out of juice first. It's simply not worth it to ever engage in a large-scale war in a world where healing is that effective.

It would probably turn into just using underhanded measures like says but then it's not about white mages anymore.

>Aussie jewess finally picking up its pace
lord above finally, this set up arc got boring.

i doubt it

What happened to that FF isekai?

Don’t think so. Author doesn’t have any history of killing off important female characters. If anything, Sahyuk has way more death flags than anyone else.

If Sahyuk dies the author wouldn't be able to subject her to any further embarrassment, so that's not happening.

It's not so much about RPG classes, but the fundamental nature of the story. You lose the romantic mystery of magic when you write doctors with spells.

Does soul magic not exist.

If MoL gets delayed again i'm telling putin to invade croatia

But what if he decides to kill her at the very end? While she decides to do something good in her life at least once and performs Heroic Sacrifice saving everyone else?

still in publication

Attached: lost stranger.png (814x223, 88K)

It's around. Its kinda boring.

Attached: 17.jpg (900x1350, 538K)

I'm gonna write an not-so-otome isekai from the perspective of the fattest, ugliest, smelliest young noble and romance the villainess!

Attached: 1518137242781.gif (540x304, 1.93M)

>romantic mystery of magic
Not necessarily. I think it it loses even more when you use classes.

My view of magicians are more of scholars rather than just another type of fighter. That's not to say that there wouldn't be any that specialize in combat.
Just like in real life you only have time to specialize in only a few field of study, magicians' specialization would be their equivalent of a class.
Otherwise you'd end up with Earth magic being unable to light a simple fire without matches, or you'd have to make up some kind of bullshit reason why an earth mage can make fire. If you're not doing litRPG you're just needlessly restricting yourself. Classes in games exist for balancing and gameplay purposes.

Describe your villainess

>romantic mystery of magic when you write doctors with spells.
As opposed to the all purpose "Heal"?

>young
you already lost

I have a advice for Rod and Alda. JUST DON'T FUCKING BOTHER HIM.

based self-insert writer

Shes hot!

Honestly the stealth psycho thing is really disappointing. Also fuck GO

Shit is absolutely going crazy on Origin and Rodcorte is reeeeeeeeing constantly. Even his brainwashing plan is getting fucked because Van is carving a fear of him into the Bravers souls lol.

The main timeline is the only one he hasn't gone full murderhobo in though.

>I win in hand to hand combat with tanks
>lol sure dude that's impressive. -kills you in a second-

Agreed. The villainess should get an offer from a vile old man to become his wife and inherit his estate when he dies in a few months, thereby depriving his greedy sons from the inheritance they expect.

Attached: 1522852710508.jpg (850x850, 166K)

I can't wait until Amemiya and Narumi find out who Banda is a very very tiny part of.

I don't want to self insert as a old man!

The things on Origin is basically The Coming of Chutlu

What's the name of that minotaur novel that keeps getting posted here? Is it actually good?

So next chapter? I'm pretty sure Amemiya guess he's related to "undead"

>not self inserting as the villainess
losing was your destiny all along

I dunno, he seems pretty stupid. He couldn't even believe Mari when she said Avalon was the bad guy, let alone anything regarding the undead or Mei.

Not to mention Van is coming to Origin in all his glory SOON.

We shall see!

there ain't more shilling cause some faggots keep reeing about it and reporting the threads, but the best homebrew is couplet
minotaur.club/

Is he really? It doesn't seem like Avalon can put up much of a fight at this point.
He failed to kidnap Mei, he failed to shoot down the plane, he failed to kill Narumi, he failed to kill Amemiya, he lost Mari and lost a lot a few other reincarnators on his side in the process. No matter how many politicians he controls I doubt there is much he can now that it's all in the open.

Is there really any point in going there personally?

>Banda
Shouldn't it be "Vanda"? Since it's just part of Van's (katakana) name?

>バンダー
Nope. Because Mei can't pronounce the V

He's going just in case he needs to take people back to Lambda with him (Mei, Hiroto, Mari, Druid, the other Death Mages, ect), and to make sure the Bravers that die aren't problems later on Lambda.

She couldn't pronounce that so she stuck with Banda.

>if I eat something I gain EXP and skills
I've seen like 4 or 5 of those. I mean the idea is okay, but jesus christ man, it feels lazier than just regular isekai when they even copy each others cheat ability.

Attached: 1525773933252.jpg (950x1351, 397K)

>minotaur novel that keeps getting posted here?
I wasn't aware there was a minotaur novel?

So basically this in a fantasy world?
exhentai.org/g/1223252/67e1b3bcbf/

I'm probably just retarded. I assumed there was one because of all the mino posts, but it seems like I was wrong.

Nah, that's just an in-joke dating back to a doujin with an isekai'd mino.
Nowadays the minotaur is a holy muse to inspire the spark of writing.

>Do you like stag beetles?
>nevermind, sex is fine
Outplayed.

>backstabbing a sleeping chicken
What a cunt.

Attached: 20_5cb621ffed861.jpg (950x1351, 390K)

Evil OP purposely caused it's death the most suffering.

MC*

what the fuck is this cooking, it's not even gutted

Those criticisms apply to all warfare WITHOUT instant healing just as well, and wars are still fought all the time. It doesn't matter if there's a million of you and I only have a hundred thousand if I can fight my way into your land, burn all your crops, blow up your factories, poison your water, and kidnap your women, and fight my way back out again.
If the healing cost is less than the gains it's still worth it.
And if I can kill you faster than you can kill me, you'll have to spend more on healing than I do.
In the end you're just substituting magic for population. Imagine WWII on the eastern front, except the Soviets have super powerful healing magic instead of unlimited reserves of manpower. It works out the same, does a german soldier really care whether he's killing ten enemy soldiers or the same guy ten times?

It would definitely affect tactics, mines wouldn't be as useful, and neither would machineguns, but gas, fire, barbed wire, and tanks would be even more effective. You could even use HE artillery to bury enemy soldiers alive instead of trying to kill them with shrapnel, or cover tanks with barbed spikes so people who get run over are trapped and unable to continue fighting.

Finally a protagonist I can relate to.

Attached: E7.jpg (1149x1649, 746K)

Mystery religion and the powers that be like to keep the people who are not initiated, in the dark and made them believe that magic was worthless, and that science replaced it. The everyday people believe that science holds the true secrets to unlocking the mysteries of the universe as well as granting them power, while the people in charge, do not want the everyday person to ever get a hold of true power, since that would threaten their power.

He's a discount predation MC

>eating a slime alive
Nevermind, this guy is a savage.

Attached: E10.jpg (1149x1650, 829K)

>It's a poor plan, because it might as well be your side's healers who run out of juice first. It's simply not worth it to ever engage in a large-scale war in a world where healing is that effective.
I'm not going to bother refuting you because you're fucking stupid. 10/10 made me reply.

Attached: 1512488715947.jpg (645x729, 81K)

just stab them in the forehead lmao no healing that

No it's because they are about heavily pampered MC's with no clear cut obstacles to overcome. Whenever they come up with something clever their entourage of manservants applauds so they can pretend to have friends.

>a world where death is impossible, so all wars are fought through torture and imprisonment
>The main weapons of war are nails, rope, and pikes
>Enemies are impaled and fixed to the ground like bugs, crucified by being nailed to trees, tied to rocks and thrown into the sea, buried alive in mass graves, or walled into massive underground prison catacombs.
Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful ultra-edgy isekai. Something like the MC gaining the power to nullify healing magic, and starting a literal death cult with the goal to kill all immortals and bring death to the whole world. And he's the good guy!

Define vaguely realistic.
D&D healing spells will work on most settings, people can still be killed while surrounded by healers and resurrection is still possible depending on the healer's level.

Doesn't that already exist?

Write it.

Shielding, sealing, summoning and armor. You can give white mages their own offensive magic or make them battle monks. Just use your imagination.

It even makes sense for once why he's being reincarnated and how. The God of death is pissed, and took the soul of a dead man who looked promising and moved him to the other world, where he was immediately brought back to life.

Come on don't make me get up and go to my PC. What's the name?

well...

Attached: unicorn.webm (640x480, 1.35M)

Don't mages usually have dull physical senses? Just send an assasin bro. Unless they have O MY RUBBER NEN Reraise spell when they die. Then you're fucked.

1. Your logic is retarded, but you seem to have some of bizarre ideological fixation on the idea that healing would make wars pointless, so whatever.

2. Play videogames.

[M-Keifu] Otomege no Suterareta Akuyaku Ojou-sama o Oishiku Itadaku Tame ni | How to Savor a Disgraced Otome-Game Villainess

Kek. The brain is a weird organ.

We are now entering homeless mode.

Attached: x5.jpg (950x1351, 248K)

Thanks oniichan

It probably didn't even hit his brain all that much. Skulls are quite thick.

Metal has good electrical conductivity, it's a bad material to stab brains with since they'll keep working. Use wood or non-conductive alloys

Bone is hard. Who could know?

Blacksmith already did it

Metal is stronger than bone though

Race: Homeless

The half spirit loli that will do everything to ensure her parents' happiness is adorable.

>One of my players legit tried to give me a character sheet where his PC was and i quote "summoned from another world where there's no magic but industrialization was quite advanced and all that jazz"
>Wants to introduce a "magical" sauce from his homeland

Attached: 1513098440831.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

Damn, I really hated that cunt count. Never touching anything made by IDY

I remember watching this one ER show on discovery channel where this one construction worked had a 8 foot long metal bar lodged into his head and the nigga didn't fucking die.

That seems expensive for rebar, also, it should be reinforcing metal bar, not reinforced metal bar. The bar isn't reinforced, it is meant to reinforce a structure.

Isekai DnD? Could be fun!

Pariett is very cute.

Must've been conductive.

Fun will be when he gets arrested by the castle guard for food poisoning thanks to serving raw fish to nobles

what if it is reinforced reinforcing metal bar?

Then it would be rerebar, and that just sounds silly.

Where the fook is my MoL you slav cunt

pay up hooknose

>reinforced reinforcing
sounds like a fucking yugioh card

he doesn't do patreon jew shit, heck not even a discord server shit like that

He's asian, they eat everything.

1516 dollars per chapter says otherwise
P A Y U P

That is just a one panel thing, he searches for a new weapon in item screen later.

Don't do that user, that kind of false flag is just bad form

apologize for being dum and making me do captcha
right now before I start hurling insults
RIGHT NOW

Attached: APOLOGIZE.png (870x380, 63K)

Wow, fuck her father.

>New Jew Villainess

>Still using Nogah instead of Nogger

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-073836_Chrome.jpg (895x526, 170K)

damn
i should write something

DELET
inn makes 7k as well

7k for that load of shit? christ

Name please? I can't find it in NU

Fucking hell

inn is old, and the author pumps 10k chapters a week, no wonder it makes so much bang

I could do that.
I just dont want to.

Attached: 8671221.png (269x193, 64K)

not a statement of surprise, instead a statement of exasperation. very similar to furries throwing thousands away on badly drawn porn commisions.

Indeed, i found inn dreadfully boring and it boggles my mind why it's so well regarded, even if its old as the other user there says.

fuck, i should learn to draw too

west compares hitler to napoleon too

>Blacksmith

Name??

Are most DnD games logged by the DM? I feel like a good DM could write a shit ton of short isekai stories about various DnD campaigns.

Haven't seen this one yet, what's the name?

How did the nip make sashimi before flash-freezing was a thing?

Nogay.

I do, can't say about the other dude who DM's when i can't tho, but it depends really.
Salt?

Can anyone point me to stories about getting and subsequently seducing the villainess?

I love me some bad girls turned good

Attached: 55949791_10156172088102717_3551112693005942784_n.jpg (829x315, 74K)

fag

>otome villainesses
>bad

wrong genre
but here's something close
novelupdates.com/series/i-appear-to-have-been-reincarnated-as-a-love-interest-in-an-otome-game/

Falling in Love with the Villainess, sort of.

Praam is the cutest and the most useful.

>a world where death is impossible
>a literal death cult with the goal to kill all immortals
Sounds like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortal_Hounds . It's even subtly isekai.

an user wrote a really shallow but decently entertaining one.
royalroad.com/fiction/17560/pursuing-the-demon-lord

>tfw he went AWOL

Why must the good die young?

part of the reason I like the chink/gook ones

pretty shallow adventure but at least it is an adventure as opposed to nip isekai's usual "just stick to one city and fuck harem"

Anyone know what this is called?

Yes. user said 'New Jew Villainess'. There is a girl on the list called The Jew. Try googling the first and last name + manga and maybe you'll find it.

Have it require physical components for stronger spells, and make healers with enough power for combat and a motivation to do so fairly rare. Don't just make it a videogame system. They should be powerful, much like Wizards, but they shouldn't be anywhere near as common as fighters/rogues/Barbarians, who should make up by far the bulk of the adventuring class.

This is because a healer always has better options than being a warrior in terms of their livelyhood, since their power is always useful. Same for spellcasters in general.

It also helps if they can hurt themselves with their magic, either by overuse or by not focusing properly.

T. Writes Healslut.

Attached: 1549308240981.png (400x600, 42K)

Most metal is pretty weak actually. What makes it good is that it bends and dents instead of chipping and shattering.

they can't instantly heal people but they can fight diseases and curses

that way they are useful and necessary but not broken

would've actually been worse if he pulled it out

Oh shit
New MoL

OH SHT

Novelty must be protected at all costs

What's the name of that one with the noble lady mother(?) adventurer?

Secondly, what's the name of that one with a guy who transported to another world with his mom.

Mom Tai?
Shirley

novelupdates.com/series/endo-and-kobayashis-live-commentary-on-the-villainess/

prince starts noticing the players talking, shipping ensues

MotoMusu/Shirley/Mom Tai

Mamako/Two Hit Sword Combo/Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka?

It's cute how tsun she is for the heroine as well.

Attached: D3yojahU4AomBsr.jpg (788x950, 90K)

>Even telling people he came ‘from another world’ was not okay.
No isekai allowed in MoL verse you heard it folks

Looks like they can't release and recontain the Primordial.

Oh shit zorian is gonna grab the gray hunter and sicc the fucker onto the red robe

Why is the manga so fucking ugly? I thought the LN was quite popular with baan as the artist and all.

Attached: a8.jpg (950x1364, 690K)

They know its cuck shit so no need to waste a good artist on it.

Manga that are intended as advertisements for an LN as opposed to a serious self-contained work aren't typically given high end artists, even for popular series. It's a bit of a crap shoot.

>No Taiven crying yet
Goddamn it

>low quality series
>low quality artwork

I'm more insulted in series like slave harem where the manga has high-tier artwork

It's incredible just how fucking shit the art is. Not even the cover looks good.

Attached: 1526624801196.jpg (1801x2560, 990K)

But in slave harem we get to see some actual tiddy and sex.

Slave Harem isn't a low quality series.

I think Van looks like shit but the rest is passable.
There's a lot of other mainstream shit that I think looks way worse, like Hunter x Hunter's rushed art or that one where everyone has huge muscles and deformed faces that look like twisted rubber.

lmao

I believe all isekai deserve shitty artwork

Lmao go read the LN dude, fucking dungeon grinding and the "sex" is fade to black stuff
it's shite mate, utter shite.

Only because you have a shitty life doesn't mean you should project your negativity onto everything.

You shit talking baki nigga?

Imagine being this much of a faggot nigger scum

>tfw the one with amazing art will never ever continue.

Attached: Curse Blood 0214.jpg (948x1360, 1.01M)

it just feels like a waste

>MC is an OP gary stu that does jackshit but have harem antics with his slave girls and collect 100 pig butts for his adventurer guild, but maybe has to fight the occasional fat ugly nobleman (effortlessly)
>lets give it stunningly beautiful artwork that makes BLAME look like Elfin Lied

I say save the good artist for the good manga

I have read the WN I'm on my 5th read through. Literally one of the best isekai series to date.

How about you take a hike to faggot vile, newfag.
What's next? gonna say RE monster is good?
Take a hint nigger, your shit is only good for T&A

You >all isekai is bad fucks really don't have a good nogging on your shoulders do ya?

I'm just saying at least Death Mage knows its place

No Re:Monster is terrible contending with Kenja no Mago as one the the worst isekai.
Slave Harem is up there with Vol 1 and 2 of Paladin and MT.
Anyone who says otherwise is bitch who's too scared to admit it.

I swear the author writes this shit while being drunk
>Hajin is necessary for her Akatrina plan
>they become friendlier with each other
>decides to steal shit from Hajin in the next chapter

Well you could tell which series it was based on my description right?

>tfw no one here knows about re: monsters authors other work re:creator, which came out before the anime re-creators. Which is objectively written better, with a better premise with a much better MC. (And Arguably far more powerful MC.)

after all, it's a story about what happens after the mc became the op piece of shit that he is. About 500 years after be precise.

>In Chinkland the most popular 3K character is still and has always been Guan Yu
This is truth. Guan Yu not the strongest, smartest, oldest, wisest, or winningest. Guan Yu definitely embodies honor and brotherhood which made him popular enough to become deified.

yeah there's a reason he's always depicted as the MC in anime about it

>Honestly the stealth psycho thing is really disappointing.
But the girls are funny though. I don't remember another series where the MC's waifus assassinate people left and right behind his back.

>written by author of Re:Monster
It's shit.

Name?

Wait, is there a chink series like this? Name

this

in chink series they usually don't give an explanation on why MC gets isekai'd (and the few times it is its because the MC accidentally ripped a hole in space time)