Would Violet Evergarden be better if her LN personality was retained?

“Do you like weapons?”

“Most likely.”

“Do you like hurting people?”

“No… Maybe… Most likely.”

“You’re… wicked, huh?”

Only that question was answered after Violet chewed on her lip. “Most likely.”

Edward could not suppress his grin. “What do I do?” he muttered curtly. “What do I do, Violet?”

“Is something the matter, Sir Edward?”

“I might really… end up falling madly in love with you.”

Attached: What is love.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

LN Violet is a sociopathic murderer which would be better than what we got

Yes

It hurts knowing the anime version was neutered so hard.

Based Edward

Because Kyoani

Baby don't hurt me

Not for me.

LN: too edgy/chuuni
Anime: too melodramatic

LN Violet: War criminal
Anime Violet: Cute War hero

Delete the autistic character of Violet or make her secondary character; make Luculia main character: Luculia Marlborough sure it will be 1000% better anime.

Book Violet: Flies around in battle on a cool axe
Anime Violet: Naruto runs

cringe

Given the direction KyoAni decided to go with Violet Evergarden, they should have dropped her being part of the military herself and instead being a civilian affected by war. Her autism and wounds could have remained intact and the goofy action sequences excised or changed to so Violet isn't a combatant, leaving us with a fantastic melodrama. Alternatively, the "War Goddess" aspect of Violet could have been excised and Violet involved in only a few action scenes using a gun for self defense, and the relationship between her and the Major could have been established as her being a war orphan and him "adopting" her (setting her aside as a future waifu) and teaching her how to competently defend herself.

Attached: 1554306145807.jpg (3448x1940, 1.39M)

no, the light novel is trash

Attached: 1554308140072.jpg (2160x1508, 718K)

The hilarious thing is that LN violet literally learns nothing at the end and still gets her major anyway.

Wrong, khk
Kyoani said it was the best piece of fiction ever existed since Charles Dickens and Oscar Wilde, and I believe them

She is so beautiful. How can other girls even compete?

They can't but they shouldn't stop trying.

The LN seems to have a very self-insert fan-fiction-y feel to it.

Attached: 1553738258119.jpg (811x1200, 554K)

It should have been ptsd instead of autism. The premise of integrating back into society by writing and sending letters is not a bad one.

daily reminder: violet > saber.

>The LN seems to have a very self-insert fan-fiction-y feel to it.
The author self inserts as a demigoddess of war who likes splitting people with her giant axe?

Isn’t it supposed to be ptsd? The autism thing was just a meme, right?

both are shit.

>The author self inserts as a demigoddess of war who likes splitting people with her giant axe?

With ethereal beauty and who gets the guy in the end no less. It's certainly not the worst example, but it does have a whiff of fan-fiction-tier writing to it.

PTSD is definitely part of it, but Violet clearly has autism, at least in the anime.

Attached: 1554307845139.jpg (1500x2128, 473K)

Based and purple pilled

Attached: 1516696320460.jpg (1219x652, 178K)

You know why Violet have so many cats on her? She is warm and fluffy. Cats love such places

Ok

Extra was a mistake

>FGO was a mistake
ftfy

>warm
>fluffy
>metal hands