*Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump*

*Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump*

Attached: thump.jpg (806x952, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7r2912wBYGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that's the only thing the new season got right, the sound of the King engine, the way it sounded in the first season was just weird.

The kings engine is just his heartbeat as he freaks out under pressure right?

What? Are you kidding? The King Engine is when he enters his battle phase! No monster who's heard it has EVER survived!

>*Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump*
Tch! Fuck this, I'm out.

Attached: 1458670512671.jpg (792x993, 677K)

I'M SORRY! LIKE REALLY, REALLY SORRY! I'LL STOP SHITPOSTING! SPARE ME!

it doesn't even sound like a heartbeat in s2. it just sounds like my neighbor's kid stomping on the floor

It's funny because season 2 fucked up by not explaining this

OH LORD HE COMMIN

Why is he rank 7? Couldn't he kill everyone else sans bang?

Manga doesn't explain either user

I'm guessing because he goes where he wants and doesn't heed the call that often. Plus no one has ever lived to talk about his fighting style.

Rank doesn`t mean much among the S rank, but if we put in in somewhat simmilar to A rank or under it means that the monster he killed could only be defeated by the S rank 6 or above.

They think he could potentially be ranked higher, but his strength hasn't been fully measured, and many of the others simply have seniority over him. Also, as others have noted, King tends to do things his own way without the organization's support. So ultimately they just threw him in the top 10 and let him do whatever he wants and no one questions it because King hardly seems to need them at all, much less cooperate openly.

He is the only one to do his job.

If it was identifiably a heartbeat then it wouldn't work in setting since even the honed senses of S-Class don't identify it as a heartbeat.

Did you mean Blast? Bang is only rank 3.
But for the S tier, rank is mostly how much work they put in. Lightspeed Flash is probably top five strongest, but he's low ranked because he works alone and is very abrasive.

i think you're probably right, but why is that? iirc no one really cares about what their number is in S but everyone below them is shitting themselves trying to get higher

S Rank EXISTS because they're the freaks who are so far above everyone else that they had to put them in a whole new category.
They were freaks to begin with, none of them are really aiming to climb.

Everyone wants to be in S rank, because the S rank get a lot of privileges. It`s like they are idols, so they get to sell their image and don't really need to kills monster everyday to get paid. but people don`t take consideration on how they need to keep fighting the most strong of the monsters.

But among the S rank, they are freaks as he said. no one there cares about rank, with exception of Tats and Genos. And S rank works differently from the other ranks. The A rank and bellow works on credit of how many monster you killed, somewhat like xp in a game. But S rank works based on how much strong you are and how much the association know how strong you are.

Attached: 1555343345349.jpg (1280x1920, 461K)

Will King train and get stronger now or shenanigans will ensue?

Is the King Engine the strongest ability there is?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.59_[2019.04.11_16.56.19].jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

When will Metal Bat marry his sister and reveal that the source of his power is his love for her.

Attached: wincest power.png (972x550, 447K)

>tfw you hear the king engin spin up

will MB or the other S classes be in S2 much at all? it's been ages since i read those chapters but since i can't see it catching up to the invasion of the monster base stuff murata is doing now i don't think they'll be in it that much

Metal Bat get a huge spotlight in his fight against the elder centipede, way more than what he gets on the webcomic. Also, shows how much of a brocon he is too.

>siscon

fix`ed

Even as a retard I pretty much implied this. Its not hard to understand.

Nope, they understand what S class is.

Attached: x4.jpg (594x1186, 220K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7r2912wBYGc

Attached: x240-VZ1.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Attached: Friggin.png (759x427, 316K)

Why is this literal who baldy insulting King?

Oh fuck off, the Season 1 specials made it perfectly, new one sounds like total fucking shit and was the biggest letdown

King crimson is easy but how does the King engine work?

Its like Deku full cowl or something like that. "Heat ups" his body to make him faster and stronger.

No its not. Its Kings killing intent taking physical form. As it hits , you absorb fear .

It sounds like creepy drumming but is still identifiable as a heartbeat when you know what it is.

S1 didn't sound like a heartbeat at all which is what it's supposed to be.

You know how in certain manga, some characters can sense killing intent? The King engine is like that, but so aggressive and primal that even regular people can feel it. It just passes right through you. Rumor has it that those short pulses are King struggling to hold the bulk of it back, and if he lets it out full force?...Most enemies just explode. Like Hokuto no Ken except he doesn't even have to touch people. They just fucking die, man. Killed by sheer presence. That's why King always works alone.

Attached: 098.gif (500x381, 377K)

Attached: x15.jpg (200x329, 31K)

>the way it sounded in the first season was just weird
Because it wasn't actually a sound effect. It was King's VA making that noise himself.

>Lightspeed Flash is probably top five strongest

Attached: 1555100823170.jpg (1024x1106, 479K)

they recreated it somewhat well at least

Attached: king reaction.jpg (1280x1263, 273K)