Shingeki no Banana

Even though she's dead, it's better than seeing more Pieck or Zeke threads. What is Pieck's next move and what are the Marleyan soldiers going to do next?

Attached: 1526115957799.jpg (750x800, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd85ozj0p8o
youtube.com/watch?v=G2zsRdgPYxY
youtube.com/watch?v=m3a4jxt4hcs
youtube.com/watch?v=c3o8-bcfFvE
youtube.com/watch?v=fC6ykRiQcvA
youtube.com/watch?v=1iqjPVe5sUE
youtube.com/watch?v=-oRlpGyI1rg
youtube.com/watch?v=IWm03wYBTbM
desuarchive.org/a/thread/186151770/#186159376
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best girl

Attached: 1555264752437.jpg (972x1146, 404K)

Why not make a thread about a living character desu

GODVI WILL SURVIVE AND FUCK HANS

airborne invasion soon
bloody house-to-house fighting with jeagerists soon

I'm excited for the Jaegerists to get BTFO

Gabi gaining titan power soon.

Attached: 1554472207466.jpg (296x237, 20K)

Any Marley soldiers with APODM?

What killed the hype?

i wonder how many men they actually have ready to scramble with 3d gear, maybe just a smallish QRF. we see some suiting up when pieck is discovered but the vast majority of soldiers there and in the previous chapter are on foot and carrying rifles

There are not many battle-ready, my bet is that Pieck implanted a time bomb in the armory before to make her act with Eren.

My assumption is that the ODM (I just prefer saying that to thee dimensional maneuver gear) are a "just in case" force. The coming war with Marley is, from the paradis perspective, going to be person to person with limited use for an anti-titan force that would almost certainly be the scouts.
If you ask me, boots on the ground vs boots on the ground. When titans turn up, roll out the scouts.

How many "Pieck did this off-screen" ideas are you going to put forward?

I'm cheering for Eren to beat these marleyan shitters

Attached: 1554687272157.jpg (1024x1154, 88K)

ded

Attached: 30.jpg (473x737, 213K)

>Bedhead-kasa
A CUTE

Your shitpost

Not many, it's just good ideas she could have done before revealing herself to Eren. This attack is planned, it wouldn't be a surprise the Warriors made preparations in order to have a chance to win.

>Chadmin fucked Mikasa
Lucky guy.

>Not many
I've seen a metric fuck ton

It's Armin sleepy you retard

Attached: ArminSleepy.jpg (473x737, 214K)

Based Isayama

Attached: 0087-032.jpg (482x309, 76K)

NOT CUTE
THIS DOES NOT BRING JOY

His head is still that shitty coconut shape. Give me bedhead

>Mikasa's hair is ear length now
IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE THIS WAY

I just remember proposing 2 ever? It's bad to speculate? Why would the Warriors not plan ahead?

It's just annoying to see a handful of pieckfags reduce everything that's happening to "Pieck did this off-screen"

Arumin a cute!

Did you know they've already retrieved Annie and updated her on everything offscreen?

Well, that's the topic of the thread.

THIS. NECK LENGTH HAIR IS PERFECT. ponytail-kasa was also based as fuck

Her bangs are probably still long enough to have some crazy bedhead.

Attached: 0087-031.jpg (276x602, 86K)

>What is Pieck's next move
Jobbing and being eaten by Zeke or Eren, along with Porco

EHfags spaming again...

They also poisoned the well, planted bombs on the walls, serum'd some people with gas bombs and killed Historia.

Get some reading comprehension, idiot. "Pieck's next move" hardly means what do you think Pieck did off screen.

And why that would be stupid?A Lost Tian power whereabouts should be in their to-do list if they had time to infiltrate the island.

You're not going to believe this but Historia's child has been born offscreen. It was a difficult breachbirth but thank god Magath, savior of Eldians and world's best midwife was there

>Annie is in the rock seven years
>get her out offscreen
I can't tell if you're a delusional Marleyfag or a desperate Anniefag

And why "their next move" shouldn't be something they planned beforehand?

I loved it when they attached the kid to some 3dmg and it flew into the blimp where Reiner caught it like a football

Why did the manga character introduction part kept putting Marco there till the volume before the timeskip like he was some important character?

Don't forget when they stopped to help Jean's mom carry groceries home. Those warriors are a real class act.

And because it could be explained offscreen, it makes it invalid? Historia pregnancy and most that happened with Eren in Paradis was offscreen.

Hard to believe they did it all off-screen. Heroes.

no, it makes it shit story telling.

>wanting more to be done in flashbacks
As if we don't have enough of a headache from Eren 'My Friends Don't Understand Me' Jaeger and Historia 'Rocking Chair From Five Angles' Reiss.

Until his death, maybe? He was technically set up as a "major character" while he was alive, but then he died even earlier than he was supposed to and Isayama changed the story a bit.

Ok, not the point, but you accept big events happened offscreen in this manga and others could happen again?

I think Annie's breach is pushing it desu

im not that user. i should have specified. i just dont think isayama will offscreen it.

Was I the only one who when I started reading thought the twist would be that titans were intelligent the whole time and were just pretending to be retarded?

I see it as the only way to no deviate from the main plot with Eren vs Marley fight and reintroduce Annie, having all the Titans powers in one place, instead of having a subplot in another city on Paradis.

I never thought of that

Summary of Isayama's interview in today's Yomiuri Shimbun
The author of article states that "it seems that SnK will end in one or two years."

>In regards to the series, Isayama thought about “what is fear”. “At first, I drew a titan made of rocks all over his body, but then all of a sudden I thought about an exhibition I visited as an elementary school student.”

>There was an exhibition in 1998 in Fukuoka, near his hometown of Oita - it exhibited dead bodies being chemically treated as medical specimen (Western readers might know this as Body Worlds). All in all there was this "boom" of fascination with dead bodies in the late 90s.

>“The specimen were really scary. The Colossal titan was born out of my memories of that experience. To me, maybe the Colossal Titan possesses the image of ‘death.’”

>Mindless titans were inspired by drunk customers at the internet cafe where he had a part time job (We know this from his past interviews)

>There is a sense of sadness in the eyes of the Colossal Titan. This is because Isayama doesn’t want to make it merely a “commercial product” that scares people. “Even though titans symbolize violence and hatred at the beginning, I hope once people read it over again, they can see something different.”

>When discussing the young protagonist who can turn into a titan, people often assume the idea is associated with Tezuka Osamu’s “Big X," But In fact Isayama never has never read that work. Rather, he was influenced by the dissection scenes from the medical surgeries in “Black Jack.”

>“People often ask me what the titans symbolize, but I don’t intend for them to be a satire of reality. I want to introduce a perspective to think about ‘what is justice’ in a relative way.”

>“My work entails depiction of violence, so perhaps it will hurt some readers. But even so, I still created this work from my gut, thinking ‘I want to read a manga like this one.’ It is unlikely that I can be a ‘nice person’ at the end.

It seems ridiculous to me how we have the POV of literally every character except these two, for fuck sake we even know more about Zeke than Eren & Historia combined

No, I mean until they get to the basement, long after his death he still is in the character introduction.

>“My work entails depiction of violence, so perhaps it will hurt some readers. But even so, I still created this work from my gut, thinking ‘I want to read a manga like this one.’ It is unlikely that I can be a ‘nice person’ at the end.

ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>It is unlikely that I can be a ‘nice person’ at the end.
EREN GENOCIDE SOON

Where's that picture of Zeke crying under his blanket

Attached: notlikethis.jpg (506x712, 181K)

;_;

nice, you edited this picture with Eren Vision

>It is unlikely that I can be a ‘nice person’ at the end.
A reminder this applies to everyone in the manga, including Paradis and Eren.

Eren's absolutely going to die but he'll save Paradis I think.

Ya gotta be kiddin' me.

Attached: frown.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

YES
YES
I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA PUSSY OUT BUT IT LOOKS LIKE GENOCIDE IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

>bro it was just a prank!

>Eren will never rumble the earth so that Paradis actually becomes the last vestige of humanity
It would be like the beginning but no walls

>this won't happen
it hurts bros

Attached: 1554597765711.png (441x484, 157K)

>Eren's dead in the final panel

Attached: 2.jpg (744x674, 153K)

>1-2 years
so around ~20 chapters left.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Even though titans symbolize violence and hatred at the beginning, I hope once people read it over again, they can see something different
BASED

Attached: colossal sadness.png (546x1600, 1.03M)

Well, like I said "until his death". Or rather, I meant his death reveal, in Chapter 77.

>but then he died even earlier than he was supposed to
Got a source on that? How long was he suposed to stick around?

Cute and canon

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

NOT SO FAST HISTORIA

Attached: 1554531911974.png (1053x1122, 1.56M)

Attached: 1553885991397.gif (540x263, 1.35M)

hey, that loops.

How did you find out?

Attached: 1553691823210.jpg (276x341, 48K)

That's weird. I can't find anything. Though I'm pretty sure I didn't pull it out of my ass.
Anyhow, I *think* Isayama said in an interview that he was going to kill Marco in a later volume, but killed him off in Chapter 18 due to his unpopularity with fans at the time.
I can't find a source, so maybe it's just a rumor that I believed.

I was watching you watching her

Attached: MWGENXA.png (208x297, 66K)

Floche is actually as inaccurate as we saw in 113. Throughout the Marley arc, we never see him making use of the AP3DMG while we see literal whos and even Louise nailing shots with the gear. Floche falling back on weapons which don't require any skill are just evidence for his lack of actual fighting prowess.

Attached: floche aim.png (847x939, 887K)

I just realized the anime is skipping past his original hair and going right to the stupid shit

No, not really. He had pretty unremarkable hair until RtS where he could finally stand out as a character. They just expedited his character design. It's not until after RtS that he loses the stupid haircut for a better looking one.

Attached: 1539665190753.jpg (853x1280, 653K)

>literal whos and even Louise
>implying
Louise is the best Jaegerist in every way

Attached: 1538238544709.png (460x460, 248K)

This is when we first see him in the anime, which is the haircut he has during RtS.

Attached: latest[1].png (838x838, 842K)

DADDY PLEASE STOP DADDY I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL

What I was trying to imply was that even Louise will show more of a fighting spirit than Floche in the final battle.

He still has his center part in RtS. He doesn't get this until the medal ceremony in the manga.

Well, fuck.

Attached: tenor (8).gif (498x278, 2.64M)

You're right. I haven't reread in a bit.

Attached: 1543198517812.png (902x1300, 273K)

>It is unlikely that I can be a ‘nice person’ at the end

Attached: 1498027411774.gif (480x289, 756K)

Goddamit when the fuck will Isayama focus on these two? At this rate we'll get the POV from that fucking cat in Stohess before either Historia's or Eren's ever get adressed.

Attached: a-random-cat-sits-serenely-as-people-die-around-him-in-attack-on-titan.jpg (1300x730, 81K)

Erwin was pretty based

Classic notjean right there. I'm glad Isayama's gotten more distinctive faces.

Definitely. I think Early Floche was his last case of characters not being distinct enough to tell apart. Characters may still have the same base, but you can at least tell them apart now.

Attached: 1550241793937.jpg (564x1038, 154K)

the fucking buzzsaw

If he even lasts that long. I hope Louise doesn't turn into a craven pussy like her dad did. He came around in the end I guess.

It's interesting that Jean speaks to Floch so contemptuously before RtS but now four years later flounders at trying to reason with him.

>I hope Louise doesn't turn into a craven pussy like her dad did
Which guy was her dad? I only remember seeing her mom during Trost.

He was this faggot who wanted to incite a riot and escape in the chaos. He changed his mind after hearing Pixis give his speech.

Attached: 0012-026.jpg (1066x1600, 449K)

Before RtS, Jean has the confidence of being a veteran SL soldier. Floche knows nothing about that at the time. After the suicide charge, there's nothing Jean can really try to say to him since Floche finally knows the same horrors of war Jean tried to warn him about. He can't really reason against Floche's experiences since Jean didn't suffer through the same trauma, but he knows it's awful either way.

Attached: hi-five exploitable.png (259x566, 202K)

Interesting. I had forgotten this Who ten times over.

>waiting for Zeke to come and defeat the warriors and rumble with you
>youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4

Attached: 2814eren3.png (290x449, 275K)

Attached: the chad truth.png (1294x85, 37K)

Are you guys ready to RUMBLE?

Attached: 1531101294029.jpg (512x432, 111K)

W-Where is everybody? I thought... I thought this was s'posed to be G-Golden week. Am I... am... earl... where are the sp-spoilers? ...hic!

Attached: jean speechless.png (289x280, 91K)

Magic bullshit is still beating it in my books.

KEEP SUCK BOTTLE

Right on time, user.

Attached: 1550528961100.jpg (300x100, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd85ozj0p8o

Ain't that next week?

Attached: stop drinking Jean.jpg (492x380, 120K)

That previous user who said the same thing wasn't me, desu.

Yes. Or the week after.

Attached: 1554696977151.png (267x237, 93K)

I don't get what you mean. I like to *try* to keep track of you as "desu user" but I don't know how accurate that is.

Attached: eyes.png (289x280, 165K)

>desu user
You stupid drunk fuck

I fucking love you man
no homo

Attached: 1554435304712.gif (156x282, 31K)

There are a maximum of three or four people in these threads who end things with "desu" on the regular. How much of an oldfag do you think I am suiseisekifag?

Attached: jean speechless green.png (289x280, 75K)

Not too accurate, I'm afraid. I don't use it much.
If it helps, I'm a Jeanfag.

Attached: 21324536789.jpg (900x1273, 117K)

I didn't have this Jeanbo, so thanks, user. I can't tell which user is an old*ish*fag who uses "desu" a lot and which anons are just trying to be.

Attached: speechless blush.gif (289x280, 53K)

You identify the oldishfag by word filters?

Eren did nothing wrong

Just the use of "desu" to finish off posts. Almost no one does that anymore. That's why I assume desuanon is an oldfag.

Attached: 1554263378157.png (235x255, 78K)

It's a word filter like KEK

NOT ONLY THE WOMEN BUT THE CHILDREN TOO

Attached: 1542174440031.png (358x474, 303K)

I guess. I don't see it used very often, though, so there's no point to filtering it. Unless you mean some phrase wordfilters to "desu" but I don't know which phrase that is. The only filter phrase I know right now is: basedboy.

Attached: 1555108404413.png (283x307, 177K)

t b h turns to desu and cuck (all caps only) turns to KEK

>desu and KEK
user, I...

Attached: smile speechless.jpg (289x280, 18K)

That is absolutely correct, based and redpilled

Attached: Best Girl is T H I C C.jpg (600x750, 87K)

Oh no, you're right...
I haven't really kept up with 4channel meta in a few years because I don't care.

Attached: Jeanboys don't cry.png (167x312, 80K)

shut up floch

[spoiled]I didn't know that onions boi turns into basedboy until a month ago[/spoiler]
Another user pointed out to me that this filter had been up for years

THERE WAS ANOTHER FILTER IN PLACE THAT TURNS SOI INTO ONIONS!
WHAT THE FUCK!

>spoiled
It sure is

I only knew because people on Yea Forums are the absolute bottom of the barrel posters. Here's an image if you still want to call people beardboys.

Attached: 47579324_10215809293217929_8654510490447249408_n.jpg (720x960, 85K)

finna is best wordfilter

Onions Soi Onions Soi Onions Soi Onions Soi Onions Soi Onions Soi
Basedboy Soiboi Basedboy Soiboi Basedboy Soiboi Basedboy

>all three Jeanfags in the same thread
>thread is full of dumbass posts

I feel like the internet is coming around into "my roflcopter goes SOI SOI SOI SOI" jokes again...

Unrelated, the second half of this song is very Jean
>youtube.com/watch?v=G2zsRdgPYxY

It's 1:30 EST and no one is posting anything else.

Attached: 1554854700155.png (338x600, 160K)

Still better than shipfaggotry

Here's more jeanrock becauseI know you faggots secretly love math.
>youtube.com/watch?v=m3a4jxt4hcs

Attached: 1546669805296.gif (211x273, 159K)

post jean songs
youtube.com/watch?v=c3o8-bcfFvE

I think there is an anniefag here as well

Jeanbo >:(

Attached: Serious.jpg (1536x2048, 662K)

Jean isn't so open about his bad habits, but he likes big band.
youtube.com/watch?v=fC6ykRiQcvA

Attached: 1554692328922.jpg (70x90, 8K)

You guys remember the Jean OVA's OP? Because it still makes me laugh until I cry.

cute new art

Attached: 61616114.jpg (680x606, 65K)

That grasp is so awkward. You would never find me, Jean, holding onto anyone in such an awkward way like that. Nope.

Attached: 1546670026675.jpg (500x390, 88K)

I'm pretty much just posting songs that make me feel sad now, but I like to image Jean would feel with that when we're all lost in a wash of nothingness and alcohol in between spoilers...
youtube.com/watch?v=1iqjPVe5sUE

Attached: Jean, it wasn't your fault.png (1016x621, 932K)

rewatching has made me realize mikasa used to be kind of sassy. i miss sasskasa

Attached: she_eat.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Is it true that Isayama said that Bert's death was meant to be comedic?

yes, he said he was going to make the anime staff dub a slide whistle and a laughtrack over it

She's a stoic after all

I just want them to be okay

Attached: bSoE3lLmBGY.jpg (1200x1196, 263K)

It's fine if your gf never held like that but don't tell me your sister never did too

I have one more Jeanbo song to give to /snk/ tonight.
youtube.com/watch?v=-oRlpGyI1rg
my gf and I can be super awkward, but never anything like that. we scramble to hold hands the traditional way if anything feels bad

Attached: jeanbofags.png (403x345, 169K)

it still shows up occasionally

Attached: s0f1w7x.jpg (1066x1600, 494K)

kek

So what is their role in the story now?

I think this person should leave these threads for her own health

thematic and emotional i think, i doubt they'll be front & center in in-universe events again

Attached: @596kkr.jpg (753x900, 99K)

i want her to dominate me and tell me to keep my mouth shut

Attached: 1533150730113.jpg (640x643, 82K)

That might be nice if she wasn't such a fucking slave.

Attached: uh oh.png (585x667, 506K)

If Isayama is still going for the Ackerman thing maybe Hange will break his ackerobsession or maybe we will learn how a serum affects one ackerman

She's free now

Manlet will probably get over his promise and live for his own sake.
I guess Hans will be the one to discover the truth behind Historia's pregnancy and then probably die in Manlet's arms or something

im pretty sure it'll be something along those lines, showing both manlet & mikasa struggling with their worldviews and obsessions in back to back chapters seems too telling to be a coincidence

We know Eren

Attached: 1497134135311.jpg (539x727, 139K)

>Jean dresses up like Eren to trick the MPs
>Farmer looks like Jean
>Eren dresses up like Jean dressed up as Farmer to trick the MPs

Attached: 1543334136418.png (718x450, 344K)

This feels so ooc now

Eren confirmed for 3000 IQ

shouldn't the roles be reversed

Attached: 1544498103230.jpg (1000x1155, 778K)

>now

Louise a cute

when is shipping ok and when is not?

>My work entails depiction of violence, so perhaps it will hurt some readers. But even so, I still created this work from my gut, thinking ‘I want to read a manga like this one.’ It is unlikely that I can be a ‘nice person’ at the end
>My work entails depiction of violence
>it is unlikely that I can be a nice person at the end
Mom grab the camera. its happening.

Attached: y4vgnk3g6drp3r3a5vicbaefjk72znon_hq.jpg (960x640, 45K)

The EMfags know their ship won't happen so they are just joking

what about YHfag

>Basically Hisu with shorter hair

There's always someone who's going to hate what you post desu

Are you kidding?, the EMfags are the ones that try to justify the reason why their ship will happen in the most stupid way, I still remember when an EMfags tried to use Naruto and Bleach to say why EM would happen

It's only okay when it's canon.

Attached: 1549809927958.gif (500x280, 1.5M)

It is allowed when it does not have possibilities of happening since it does not bother anyone, but if it can happen then anons say that that ship and its fags ruin the threads

Personally I have nothing about people posting their ship, just about the people pretending they are not shippers and creating a drama whena ship they don't like appears. I only like like 2 or 3 shippers because they are not hypocrites
I remember one of those hysteric bitches calling me EHfag when I was pretty neutral, and harassing others saying "IF", not even confirming Eren is the father.

that seem about right. been an argument with one before and she goes full autism even though I said "chance"

I wouldn't be surprised if the EMfags were the ones who always spergs whenever they see EHposting

I always thought they were a mixture of YHfags, EMfags and fujos

you forget LEfag pretending to be farmerfag and sometimes falseflagging to make other fight EHfag. and then there are the endless "cuckren". seriously this spoiler week will be cancerous with LEfag spaming cuckren

They are, and they harass other posters who are not even EHfags. Then post LE, YH, EM or something and then the "shipfagskilledmyparentsfag" will suddenly disappear, you will receive support instead

And?

Attached: 0109-019.jpg (696x617, 229K)

Didn't that psycho attack Hanjifags because of the detective meme? The Ymirfag even insulted their character when all she posts is Historia missing Yumiru

not to mention that they keep bringing eremika mother (feel sorry for her) then falseflag as EHfag.

>detective meme
Detective-Commander Jean Kirstein reporting for duty, SOON!

Attached: commander jeanbo.png (1064x400, 395K)

yeah that. I remember a hangefag get angry because of it. man that psychotic bitch goes after detective meme because it relates to EH.

The majority of YHfags are hypocrites, they say that the EHfags see Historia as a prize for Eren when they are the ones who spend it saying that Historia is ruined and he is no longer a character, not counting the one they say they want Historia does not depend on a man to only later say how Porco or Reiner will save her from Eren

She also insulted Yiifags and Pieckfags. She is pretty much losing it
Yeah, but that is the LEpedophile, she also blames YHfags/EMfags posting it. Imagine disliking other shippers that much you need to do that, what the hell man

Yes, that's where I think he or she crossed the line, it's fine if you want to mock the silly theories a person did, but do not make fun of the death of a relative of that person

this. Yhfag are hypocrite. DESU if i can, I wouldnt make historia pregnant because that just make her sad. at least being with eren is a better choice then farmer (tho they are both bad choices because eren has too many enemies and farmer is her old bully)

You just entered in the Ymirfag black list

He'll live. I know he'll survive. Isayama, please.

Attached: TWv397Og0gk.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Isayama is going for an End of Evangelion ending. Eren will return all Eldians to the Paths. They will either be able to exist as a titan conglomerate without any pain or struggle, or they can take on the troubles of the world and accept pain for the chance to be truly free and enjoy life.

Attached: eva.png (1790x1340, 2.41M)

Both EHfags and YHfags are hypocrites.

Fucking this, like dude you cam say the farmer is the father but don't pretend Historia was Eren's victim when she pretty much helped Eren

Can you give an example of the EHfags being hypocritical?

Isn't the LEpedo mad because an YHfag called her ship pedoshit?

>B-both
They are right and you know it

sad shitposting here

Attached: iraq.jpg (704x1024, 106K)

This is a very nice Jeabo. I hope he makes it through to the end too, user.

Attached: jean still speechless.png (189x328, 67K)

I see them post a lot of stuff now they used to complain about with YHfags.

Like what?

can you give one example? beside the EHchad shit and their theory, I couldnt remember anything about EHfag

>she is just sad because she misses her Ereh
Just to name one example. It's actually funny to see them do the exact same things they did, but pretend they are better.

There are a lot of times when I want to end it all, but I'm not sure if I can allow the people in my life to deal with it without me. I've vowed to myself that one day I'll finally end it all because I don't want to go out any other way, but I don't want those around me to hurt.
I said it was my last Jean song post a bit ago, but this one is actually my last one
youtube.com/watch?v=IWm03wYBTbM

Attached: 1552858303929.jpg (402x501, 62K)

My dad left me when i was a baby, and now he has a new family

Attached: Blessed.jpg (2000x1900, 569K)

>Hangi
>Dying
What a story user. She will SURVIVE
I was one of those and I received one of those "you only want your female to be relevant through an evil dick" talking. I laughed

Attached: BestNosemacarena.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

that is shitposting you know? they used ereh which mean they are just kidding around

Like? Because they treat Historia like one the brains of the operations while you just want her to be rescued by any not-Eren ir be raped.
I remember the Ymirfag celebrating the early spoilers of chapter 116 saying farmer was confirmed to be the father and that Historia would hate her baby

like my uncle
just wait til time come, enjoy this hell while it lasted

were you the one that said "I want hange to be relevant by posting detective meme" when that Yhfag accuse you of being an EHfag

I do not see how it is the same, the YHfags are serious when they start to shit on EH and the EHfags, while your example is only shitposting which everyone does, most EHfags agree that Historia looks sad for the fact that no matter who the father is or if EH really happened, she is still in a pretty bad situation

There was not an image where a YHfag said that the best thing that could happen to Historia is that she dies to be with Ymir?

I used Ereh. They don't.

when will the golden spoiler arrive?

They treat Historia as a damsel in distress who needs to be saved by Eren.

26-29

>Historia as a damsel in distress who needs to be saved by Eren.
but that is kinda true in the manga too. the only one who were actively want to save historia is eren (jean was worried too but he didnt do anything about) and it doesnt help that she isnt a shifter meaning she cant do anything

They always use one shitposter as example for everyone. Of course always the one they can use to shit on said shipperfags. I always posted this comic, but of course this would be ignored

Attached: CYwnrQ0VAAAW-Hz.jpg (600x850, 86K)

Kek, no, they treat her like an ally. See? You are hypocrite as fuck

beside that EHfag usually think historia is in the plan too so she is not a damsel in distress completely

>I want my character to be relevant through the detective meme
Now think what the detective meme is and what it would mean for the plot or for the ones reading the manga.

They pretend they see her as an alley, but treat her as a damsel in distress and think the only reason she looks said must be related to her savior Eren

I fail to see how the detective part is humiliating for Hange (if you are implying the detective part is bad). You have Jeanfags wanting to be commander-detectives too

no Im not trying to make the detective meme humiliating. there was a hangefag who said that when he or she is angry at the YHfag called him or her an EHfag

Finally you reveal yourself. No, they don't pretend shit, I also think Historia is an ally, an accomplice
>muh damsel
Funny the one saying one is the one writing PORCO WILL RESCUE HISTORIA, REINER WILL RESCUE HISTORIA. Hypocrite as fuck, but worse you harass others even by just implying or being neutral.

god now that I look back it, my post seem to like a sarcastic remark. I was actually copying the hangefag post

>she looks said must be related to her savior Eren
>I miss Yumiru
>We know, Hisu XD
>I miss Yumiru
>We know, Hisu XD

>tfw you are too autistic to care if other user are bumhurt about your Annieposting.
Damn it feels good to be a gangster

Attached: Best Girl narcissism.jpg (458x400, 40K)

Based.

Attached: Enemies of Humanity.png (1032x288, 385K)

>I miss Erens Eren
>We know, Hisu XD
>Eren is so sexy
>We know, Hisu XD
>Hisu raped Eren XD

>tfw your who doesn't have nearly enough merchandise to bother making a shrine for
It can't all be framed pictures

Attached: 5468768763467.png (869x711, 365K)

No problem

Does Hitchu ever get any merch?

Except you literally only write that and your cuck farmer posting

Glad to know I'm not the only one who received that dyke sperging. I remember that ZLfujo who pretty much got tired of her when she wasn't an EHfag

She's less of a who than Banana, so most likely

Attached: Party Hard.gif (197x248, 119K)

I already said you are both hypocrites. Not sure why you are sperging like this.
>w-we are being harassed
This is not dumblr

The ultimate sperging alliance kek

Feels good when you're not a shipperfag because thanks to this I don't take it as seriously unlike them, while I'm totally open to EH i'd rather to hold myself up and don't talk about anything related to the pregnancy because of those retards. They're hard to deal with once Eren/Historia and their possible conspiracy together are being brought to the table. I haven't been on these threads for a while so I don't know if they have changed their opinion

>cuck farmer posting
That's not me, but I already know you will continue being paranoid.

Why are you talking in third person? I know you are the YHfag
>t-tumblr
Dude, you literally go crazy against anyone implying or being neutral. That is not normal

>so I don't know if they have changed their opinion
They got worse, the Ymirfag got mad at Hangefags for posting the detective meme

Because you are both hypocrites. Your paranoia is actually another good example

Yeah sure, whatever YHfag.

I hope so

Yes, EHfag

I honestly think the Detective Hange meme is going to happen

I thought it was nail's job

That also triggers the ErwLfag who is also an EMfag. Imagine (if if IF) if the one revealing Eren is the father just happens to be ErwLfags worst nightmare.

Neil is nowhere to be found

>everyone ignoring the worst poster in the threads, the "benji creatura tranny yelenegroid ErwLmod LEpedo" poster who's also an EHfag

it's genuinely not outside the realm of possibility, the meltdown would be incredible too

That is Sneed and only posts from time to time. No, he is not the worst, YHfag

>Thinking Nile or his brothers would solve anything

Attached: Best nose snorts.jpg (270x199, 32K)

What would she be doing right now, if she didn't die

Attached: Think.png (451x619, 467K)

You mean if she also didn't die from the massacre that was 50 or the Bert nuke as well?

Join the group of lonely hearts alongside Rico

Attached: jxaUZRLxrdI.jpg (500x650, 80K)

Oh well hanji makes more sense anyway

Attached: 1552886457891.jpg (640x718, 118K)

is Hanji a who? are the whofags proud of her? she might even be the one to reveal everything

Bert...

Attached: BertoltSad.png (621x733, 537K)

>is Hanji a who?
No

>Sneed
>EHfag
Kek lmao

>now

>it Hanji a who?
not at all, she's way past the who cutoff in like every metric

I thought whofags liked her or did they stop because now got more protagonism

>is Hanji a who?
Far from it, but people like to think she's nice enough to check in with the actual whos in the SC

Attached: 1548885348947.jpg (600x800, 510K)

But we dont know about her past unlike with Nanaba

To be fair Eren's enemies are Historia's by default since she's the ruler of the most hated nation in the world.

But she is nice

I'd hardly call it a past desu. Not to mention it's animeonly bullshit

>Been around for much more than one arc
>Essential for exposition and furthering the plot through the whole series
>has more than 10 lines
>She has a full name

Attached: 1494887084787.gif (500x281, 1.34M)

Is Louise a who?

Attached: 008.jpg (219x268, 36K)

ooh I thought you were the nice Petrafag, nevermind.

I'm not, but I respect Petrafag

Attached: 1533231682237.jpg (1280x904, 153K)

Eren Boss and venom Jean

And Hangofags?

That was the best whofag

Attached: 36450693-288-k77449.jpg (288x450, 29K)

Petra has a full name too. So whofags are just contrarians that start disliking characters if those become relevants. Gotcha
Not a full name yet but I rather whofags not going full autismo with her, I rather the yurifags

Attached: Commander.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Tbh I've yet to see a single serious discussion related to the pregnancy or Historia's motives where an EHfag or someone supporting the theory that Eren's the father painted her as a helpless victim devoid of agency who has forfeited her relevance as opposed to a co-conspirator who made her own choice.
Meanwhile I can point to you plenty of examples of degrading posts like this one that have been thrown around ever since Historia's pregnancy was revealed:
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/186151770/#186159376

I singlehandedly killed FARMER KING posting with that photoshop edit of Yelena shooting Who#31

Attached: 1554937554545.jpg (510x798, 221K)

Based Detective Jeanbochad

Attached: Jean as Zelda.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

kek what a crazy whore. Only speedreaders thought Historia is a victim, her actions pretty much say she is supporting Eren

>fpor so long just to not anger his rpecious Eren x Levi fujos
Does anyone still think Isayama cares after those interviews? What Eren did (allowed) was unforgivable, manlet comrades were treated like trash, something disgusting for a person like the manlet who even had to kill them.
And there is barely any LE pandering in the manga

>What Eren did (allowed) was unforgivable, manlet comrades were treated like trash, something disgusting for a person like the manlet who even had to kill them.

>Eren sits in prison for an entire month
>t-this is all his fault

>all those detectives mucking about with their tiny, low quality noses when the final say in this matter lies with the prosecution

Attached: Best Prosecuty.jpg (750x744, 81K)

Yeah, not like he planned to meet with Zeke at a certain place and time. Not like, for that to happen, Zeke would need to get rid of manlet and the group.

I want to think you are trolling

control yourself Janbo.

I miss Rifle-chan

This thread is deader than banana

Whofags are boring and the tumblr art does not help

Too soon. And Banana didn’t even deserve it.

Nobody deserved it, schizophrenic
>"too soon"
No, you are just too weird

Whofags > mentally ill EHcucks

Man you have a big trauma

>it's back

I like the whos but no the whofags. Never felt like they really liked those characters, just the idead that they appear as less as possible. I agree with the Jeanfag here

The whofag is the Ricofag aka the pedofag.
Good morning ErwLmod

Is it me or does this post always appear when burgers are waking up.

>Imagine being a cuckrenfag from leddit...

>dead thread
EHfags...

Nosechads > Whofriends > other Characterfags Shipfats > Mentally ill muslim school-shooting boogeymanfag from florida

>* other Characterfags > Shipfats

When will Jean get this hair again

Attached: levi.png (1366x768, 622K)

YES

t. pedo

why is she so cute

Attached: 1543716986562.jpg (4000x3000, 1.16M)

Hey levi my friend i need to pee

Attached: 1525344207552.jpg (359x325, 58K)

>official release: May 9th
Bruhhhh, are we gonna get the same golden week treatment as last year?

>Shitren will die
good

that's like 1 year from now wtf

Attached: aNGERY.png (313x301, 94K)

>EHfags are newfags

EH is cute and canon.

Attached: canttrustyou.jpg (805x796, 452K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 45165168161.jpg (609x280, 59K)

Attached: 1542826172605.jpg (324x407, 63K)

Attached: 1554868920253.jpg (595x792, 117K)

Hopefully the fags posting about muh shifter cure will stfu now

Armong a shit

SOON!

Attached: 86A186F6-0877-4CBA-9E88-BA5D529F2AA6.jpg (1823x1366, 442K)

when will they change the fucking marketing?

EMAL are main characters.
so they aren't strange.

Never. Even when season 5 hits they'll keep selling merch and drawing promo art of EMAL + Erwin/Jean/Hange with their pre-timeskip designs and uniforms.

Imagine seeing EHfags everywhere

Attached: 44.jpg (1023x737, 380K)

t. pisstoriafag

Attached: 1552555706025.jpg (2048x1426, 1.04M)

Attached: 1544845662387.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

hey Attackonweeb

Attached: 2CD7B5B6-1349-4060-B107-8373F3892AA8.jpg (498x549, 222K)

WHERE IS HISTORIA???

Attached: D1GkN6WU8AAOr1E.jpg (576x324, 58K)

>Annie is in Armin's heart
>Jean is in Mikasa's heart
>Historia is in Eren's heart
>Hansi is in manlet's heart
Based

Attached: ChadKirstein.png (580x720, 450K)

Take your pills, LEpedo

Whatever you say, it's going to sound like sour grapes.

>Even Sasha
Nips know Eren fucked Historia confirmed

>in jail because of Eren
>in jail and slavezoned because of Eren
>literally half-dead because of Eren's brother

Attached: 1542550966386.png (336x479, 224K)

>The terrorists and lovers don't kill Zeke after everything, they forgive him
Would you like that?

Attached: EH EH EH EH EH helping Zeke.jpg (1200x1831, 421K)

>Sexy
>Strong
>Smart
>Masculine
>Girls love him
>Chad walk
>Best voice
>Left and Ackerman in a wheelchair
>Literally all Paradis are drinking his semen
>Made Paradis his PUTA
>Marley and the Warriors SOON
Is Zeke the Ultimate CHAD?

Attached: c40c5c95f819d5798d0bee028856751ce23284ac9b732add95f9e26a5884edf8.png (559x921, 358K)

Everyone with a sign of intelligence could see Isayama's work is the opposite of the delusional marketing job

>Forgive him
For what? Top kek im more concerned about if the warriors will forgive him because he actually did something to them.

>Betrays the eldians for marley.
>Betrays marley for the eldians.
>Betrays the eldians again for himself and his brother.
The madman can't stop.

Attached: DETERMINATION.jpg (2038x409, 379K)

Attached: 74232235_p0.png (3507x2480, 2.13M)

Zeke "I've never betrayed anyone in my life" Jeager would have fit right in in a Gundam entry.

Attached: 1555346488497.gif (600x433, 1.95M)

No. Betrayal and death soon

>betrays his brother before his brother can betray him

Well if im not wrong annie made almost the sane face that zeke and yelena made when armin lied to her and she didn't believe him.

BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKAAAAAA

Attached: 0LVhU_6R9Q8.jpg (604x604, 223K)

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x440, 275K)

Kiyomi will save Hans and Manlet with her hydroplane.

After the sex cave scene

>leaves Mikasa in a jail cell

I really want some interactions between manlet and Hans without any third party in the middle for a change. I hope I get that and then they go to the farm.

You mean this?
Looks pretty reluctant compared to them

Attached: ch31.jpg (541x812, 113K)

Yeah, I need to re-read the manga, i remember this scene to be different

ugly nose

Has a show other than SNK ever so fit this description?

Attached: Untitled.png (202x166, 4K)

Attached: 1554846137511.jpg (972x636, 194K)

me too

>incestuosa
Why? Falco isn't even related to her

Before we knew Gabi too well

Gabi or Gaby?

Where can I find the latest interview with Isayama about season 3 and parts of the manga? Twitterlink is deleted.

Gabo

Not after Jean told her that Eren might not really hate her

Jean simply suggested that Eren is still sane and isn't doing things without reason, he has no idea of what was actually discussed beyond the fact that Eren was mean to Mikasa.

That is more Mikasas fault for still thinking she is the center of Erens life

>installshield wizard is now reinstalling ereh.exe, please do not shut down your ackerman during this process

Attached: 1ulxNwn.png (420x786, 338K)

Just pretend it's one of Mikasa's or Jean's wet dreams

All that did was give her hope that Eren cares about them. If she boomerangs back to EREH it's not Jean's fault for being rational and empathetic

He knows that it was bad enough to make the usually rational Armong sperg out and start a fist fight

Attached: Are you ready.jpg (850x1080, 138K)

Mikasa is too beta to rape Eren. She had 4 years of relative peace to confess while fully knowing that he has got a death clock but she is more than happy just getting wet while watching him.

Attached: 108.jpg (700x850, 320K)

Yeah, but like I said that doesn't mean he knows what was talked about. He simply chose to believe Eren had a reason to say those things, however harsh they may have been.

>joining the job squad soon

No, those have always been YHfags

Go to archive

Someone post the page where Gabi is speaking like a pokemon

Attached: winner.jpg (250x300, 37K)

She is probably the most prominent character behind EMA, Reiner and manlet; she ranked third in the last poll despite the fanbase being riddled with fujos and has been a constant presence in the series since her introduction.

How the fuck can anyone put her alongside literal red shirts?

Attached: only good part of the serumbowl.jpg (1066x4826, 1.72M)

>Zeke: im not done yet, eren there is one person who i need to betray before.
>Zeke: *touches* annie, we are here to save you come out

Attached: IMG_20190414_163336.png (728x429, 315K)

Mikasa hiding the erection is cute

Hans is everyone's ocean

LM soon.

Attached: 69253936_p1.jpg (853x1125, 372K)

;_; moblit

when?

Is Pieck a who for not having a last name? Is Armong a who for not having parents shown in the manga until very recently (and in a fucking databook)? Was Ymir a who for dying offscreen?

There is more to a character than having a sob story childhood flashback.

I can't get over it.

Attached: 561563151.jpg (1067x1600, 389K)

>Floch gets a bigger panel than JSC
We should have seen his promotion to relevant character coming

Attached: Volume 27.jpg (586x755, 137K)

>tfw the chances of flocke cutting historia's baby out of her stomach are increasing
lay it on me

Attached: 1555211809601.jpg (424x683, 163K)

Attached: 1549550955323.jpg (1080x1207, 80K)

And that's why Eren kills him?

wtf

Attached: 1554968816348.jpg (640x473, 28K)

thats why the baby is out early

>Eren gets all nine titan powers
>It turns him into the Devil himself
>He rumbles Marley and forces a truce
>The rumbling causes him to die early
>Mikasa is there with him when he dies
>"See you later, Eren"
>With his last breath, he returns all of the titans to the paths
>He directs the titan inheritance backwards along the paths
>As his soul travels back, parts of his memories are left in previous shifters
>He finally ends up in front of Ymir Fritz
>She gains the power of the titans and sees his will
>His last memory is directed toward his child
>To You, 2000 Years From Now:
>"You are free"
>Eren never gets to meet his son or name him, and the last panel is a symbolic embrace

Attached: 1543380713367.png (651x782, 482K)

Why would that even happen?

Attached: PeacefulFewAmethystgemclam-size_restricted.gif (318x252, 187K)

because they need the baby in an emergency

>Nerofaq is edgy brainlet.
Fitting.

And that is why she has a deathflag
>cuter design
>with the manlet
>too many chapters with literal whos dying

>"Historia, we need that baby now!"
>"But it's not ready yet."
>"Scout, hold my gun, I'm going in!"

But why would they?

>She'll die in Manlet's arms

Attached: 1483232519890.png (394x394, 311K)

when's s3 tho

ITS TIME CHADRENBROS..

Attached: 1533843773700.jpg (1045x1029, 381K)

28th senpai

in 12 days

Attached: The great devourer.jpg (703x1267, 325K)

>historia: TRY IT BITCH!!! I dare you,i double dare you. I have killed and reckted people than were stronger than you.
>flotch: pfffff. Like a pregnant young woman is able to defeath m...
>AND IT WAS IN THAT MOMENT FLOTCH KNEW.....HE IS FCK DOWN.

Attached: Cringe overload.jpg (613x531, 48K)

Cringe.

And somewhere out there even a DEVIL may cry when he loses his loved ones

Attached: FaceApp_1549693784324.jpg (261x230, 45K)

I don't even like Floch but that's cringe...

>Hange: Levi...live by yourself. This will be my last order.
Kino

Attached: 1427580615566.png (612x720, 288K)

As a final fuck you to Zeke he should have 9 children with Hans, now that would be kino.

Attached: 1443391447993.jpg (282x261, 12K)

What the fuck why did this make me laugh so hard

Attached: 1286854312.jpg (400x460, 36K)

Based Reiner

Attached: 7f93c97dd816781548dcaea68000d7bd.png (849x477, 703K)

>the silver bullet plays while on shuffle

Attached: 1553822292492.gif (247x338, 2.34M)

now I want to see pregnant Historia throw Floch to the ground like she did with her dad

Attached: 30493e.png (272x366, 129K)

*tfw
FUCK

Based

Attached: BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY.gif (500x281, 646K)

>the girl with daddy issues is a pregnant teenager

Attached: 1441579990646.jpg (900x800, 626K)

>rEHtard
CRINGE

EHchad here: my fics are way better.

Attached: EH EH.jpg (517x700, 63K)

Amazing how no one wants to breed Zeke and manlet

HEchad here

Attached: 1554247227228.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Yeah, why doesn't Paradis breed Mikasa and Manlet to create an Ackerarmy?

Based HEchad, fuck EHfags.

Attached: _qy8.jpg (600x800, 65K)

With manlet would be way faster, he would have to impregnate a lot of women. I guess Kiyomi is planning to do it with Mikasa in Hizuru.
I would have laughed if she chose Zeke as the candidate so she could have her own asian+ackerman+royal

cringe but based for posting such cringe

the first thought that crossed my mind after reading that was Annie kek

ZM is the ultimate cuck ship. Zeke is cute and femenine and Mikasa is masculine and protective. They are perfect

Attached: you too.jpg (1280x922, 122K)

>can't get pregnant if you spend your teenage years inside a crystal

Attached: Smart nigger.jpg (600x494, 30K)

Cringe

>The possible baby daddy helped in killing the father
Why people like this edge?

Why you called me hEtard, i dind't even put that ship into my post, i only did a funny joke about the "smool queen" ability in kicking ass,mostly because flotch is a prick

rod reiss essentially kill himself, what are you talking about

Attached: 1554099791243.jpg (337x231, 85K)

They already had a time traveler kid

Attached: Connor.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Guys serious question. I believe Zeke only cares about his brother and Tom. But what if he meant by “I will save you” that he’s going to end Eren’s suffering by killing him? Just like he justified killing the SC members in the Giant Forrest.

Attached: 9C39C57B-BC66-469B-A4C3-A846BF71F71B.jpg (500x353, 24K)

Being a mindless titan is not being dead

not if I get him first

Attached: 1554966156202.jpg (190x360, 50K)

>h-historia your father is about to destroy all of humanity but I won't hurt him
seriously what are you even saying you retard

He never said he saved them, he said he saved the children they would bring in this world.

>Hai, Donald-san, 2020 will be a sugoi year for EH too

Attached: ABE.jpg (870x662, 46K)

Read the chain, retard

kek

ZM would actually be pure kino. I'm not even joking.

Attached: zm.jpg (1280x1089, 106K)

*kids

Attached: 1552850126335.png (871x422, 335K)

you have still failed to explain why it's edgy

Attached: 1555355462043.png (548x598, 433K)

It would, so fucking tired of Mikasa with Eren or the SL, last time she had an interesting dialogue was with fucking Louise

This threads have been the same shit for 4 years, don't you Tumblrtards ever get tired?

>her baby daddy might actually be a fucking terrorist
And they say SnK characters aren't realistic KEK

Attached: 1539983602767.png (682x708, 483K)

>daddy is it true you killed millions of people?
>yeah
>woah cool

Attached: 1555361558951.png (936x1200, 1.87M)

Cringe. Rageturd also will die in less than 4 years.

>her actual baby daddy is the fag who bullied her
ART IMITATES REALITY

>Millions
Billions

Absolutely Assblasted

Attached: 1555222467796.jpg (587x600, 96K)

Blind...in the deepest night...
Reaching out...grasping for a fleeting memory...

Attached: Punished Leonhart.jpg (650x650, 247K)

S O O N

Attached: 1553204329324.jpg (776x1100, 514K)

kek

Post your reaction when Isayama kills Annie right after she is released from the crystal at the same time that Erdogan executes every developer of Mountain Blade 2 because they didn't deny the Armenian genocide hard enough.

Attached: Manly tears.jpg (739x900, 398K)

Yo that's fucked up

>'' It is unlikely that I can be a ‘nice person’ at the end.''
>Cuckren will die
BASED ISAYAMA

>misses and cuts a pillow beside her

>I hope so, my esteemed fellow

Attached: trump supports paradis.jpg (1180x842, 106K)

Eren was always going to die since he is a shifter. If anything he is shitting on fujowhales like you really hard

But Eren is the (((bad))) person, sweaty ;).

I feel bad for you, fujoshi-chan

Attached: Happy Abe.jpg (800x554, 42K)

Well Isayama already said everyone from volume 1 is going to die.

Kek

Attached: 1555352878512.png (621x422, 210K)

>Eren survives the endgame
>Eren is the father
>Holds his child in the last panel
How much anger would be generated?

It used to be shitposted a lot back when people pretended that Zeke was gay for manlet but now it fits more that they both got cucked by their bro

Why? Isayama gave them enough clues and months to assimilate it. Their fucking fault it they get mad

The threads would be the most memorable ones if that says anything.

Leave this AWFUL thread and come to the best girl thread.

>476 post
>new thread
It had to be a Zekefag...

>retards among early threads when it's ded

BASED ZEKECHAD

>''Eren survives the endgame''
>Cuckrenfags are retards...

The quantity of salt produced by these threads would far exceed that of all the oceans and seas combined.

Attached: 1546642389291.jpg (296x324, 49K)

I bet you look 10 years older now, holy fuck the butthurt

He said "would", calm down roastiefujo

Stop seething so much, it's embarrassing.

It depends on whether Historia dies or not. If she dies then no one will be happy. If she lives and gets with Eren there will be major butthurt.

Jean is the no. 1 smartest, bravest and handsomest shingeki

we know, jean's mom

Historia is probably one of the few characters that won't die
r-right guys

Attached: 1554599283802.png (379x371, 146K)

If she dies or gets titanized it would be brutal but also interesting after all the shit Eren's done to prevent that

Titanization most likely won't happen since it would imply the baby won't ever be born, but I guess we're never 100% safe from a death in childbirth. I don't think there have been any clear signs that we're going in that direction aside from Nile's remark though, so hopefully we won't.

>Zeke dies in this battle, Eren escapes and goes to Historia farm.
>Everything is revealed, he is the father.
>She dies because of childbirth complications.
>A broken Eren out of desperation, titanise his baby and initiate the rumbling in order to win.
>The Titans begin to walk but they go inside the island, Eren cannot change their direction.
>Flashback of the First King imposing that directive to the Titans.
>Paradis is destroyed, Eren and only a handful of survivors remain.

Attached: 1555115180519.png (278x424, 121K)

>tfw the titans are facing inward
Mutual destruction is my favorite outcome of Rumbling following Eren killing everything BUT the titans

Can you delete this, please? I don't like it very much.

Attached: 1546014169185.png (500x538, 159K)

>Eren became deranged out of grief.
>Survivors of the SL are pissed that Eren plan destroyed Paradis.
>Same with whoever survives this long from the Warriors.
>They band together to take down Eren.
>Eren is finally defeated and dying goes to a tree to lay there.
>Gabi with all her experiences in Paradis, form some sympathy for Eren. Get closer "see you later Eren"
>Eren dies
>The last pages of the manga is Eren reuniting with his family in the Paths Dimension, that's was described by Ymir as "freedom". He holds his baby an say "You are free".

Attached: Cute.jpg (447x604, 38K)

KINO

historia still has TWO months before her pregnancy btw

>>The Titans begin to walk but they go inside the island, Eren cannot change their direction.
based speedreader. the last time eren used the coordinate he gave two commands.

Last post for JM

Sayonara thread.

Attached: 2f0.gif (350x200, 938K)

t. Rogue

Attached: 1553549287456.jpg (510x798, 205K)

>Flashback of the First King imposing that directive to the Titans.
Maybe you are the one who shouldn't speedread.

>headcanon

Because the first king wouldn't ever impose his will into anyone, let alone the weapon of mass destruction that could revive the Eldian empire he hated so much...

like i said
>headcanon
and
>speedreader
the vow renouncing war literally only affects founding titans with royal blood. the founding titan has full control over pure titans, aka the colossus titans in the walls.

user do you understand my post at all? I never claimed it was canon, just the likelihood of the colossal titans having a directive impose in them too as he did with to with the founding titan.

>I never claimed it was canon
thats why i said it was headcanon
>just the likelihood of the colossal titans having a directive impose in them too as he did with to with the founding titan.
there is literally nothing in this manga that alludes to anything like this at all, which makes you a dumb speedreader making up dumb theories for the sake of it. there isn't a chance for this happening because isayama isn't a retard.