FUCK ME MAN

FUCK ME MAN

Attached: FUCK.png (1355x1920, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helveticascans.com/r/series/kumika-no-mikaku/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paired with the previous chapter about how she never thought about being in a relationship before that really hurt.

way to ruin my fucking food manga

Attached: 25.jpg (1355x1920, 252K)

>the lil after chapter sketch thats usually some funny happening on the side

Attached: 26.jpg (1355x1920, 54K)

>Planning to confess to girl you like.
>Take her out to a nice restaurant
>Waiter fucks it all up in one move

Chihiro did nothing wrong.

you can spot the exact moment he did something wrong!

Attached: 46234632.jpg (1355x1920, 349K)

How exactly do you respond to an accidental proposal to a girl you aren't even dating?

Wait, what happened?

not by laughing it off to her face

>lol oh yeah I actually want to marry you, let's marry! We'll have lots of dumb shenanigans!
Yeah no I don't want this to become like that borrowing girlfriend manga garbage.

Chihiro's coworkers pressure him to make a move since her birthday is coming up so he makes reservations at a nice restaurant he knows for the two of them, planning to confess. Everything is going well, she loves the food, but as he's about to confess he gets tripped up by the waiter confusing him for another guest and bringing an engagement ring instead of the desert. He gets super awkward about it and is shocked by the fact that she's crying and then she leaves. In a recent previous chapter she was talking about how she had no experience with dating or relationships and this ties into that.

What is this trash?

>Not reading about former filter feeding alien discovering how good earth food is.

Attached: 54363456.jpg (1355x1920, 285K)

Does it suffer? I kinda want to see that.

It's not that kind of series.

Holy fuck when did Helvetica pick up the pace? I read up to chapter 20 and decided to wait until they finished.

Attached: __kumika_kumika_no_mikaku_drawn_by_myouji_namawe__2b87ba1470842ea37fd782174f6253ad (1).jpg (800x718, 239K)

Fuck. I'm trying to ask a girl out for a few weeks now and THIS is what I'm really dreading because I wouldn't know how to react. The girl ALSO has 0 experience in dating.

Seems theyre trying to finish it up now only 2 chapters left and theyre releasing them daily now too.

Why the fuck would anybody read this then? inb4 kino.

I'm convinced. I'll pick it up.

Source me please

Kumika no Mikaku. prepare for comfy, user.

Attached: pasketti.jpg (906x1200, 442K)

helveticascans.com/r/series/kumika-no-mikaku/

Thank you, anons

>comfy
>that OP
you aren't memeing me, right user? I'm not prepared for feels

Attached: shiver.gif (540x720, 288K)

It is super comfy, not much real progress until the end.

OP is from a recent chapter where they decided to actually develop a relationship a bit. Most of the series is "Alien girl discovers new food thing".

OP is like a few chapters frm the end of the series.

Like actual (END) end, not “translations has caught up” end

It's both.
Last chapters/translations has caught up

i hope (END) isnt (BAD END)

Attached: 1507195779155.jpg (443x254, 36K)