Behind this face is a heart of steel, the mind of a selfish psychopath

Wake up, Ruifags. This is not a girl worth loving, as cute as she looks. I believed the same as you, up until a day ago. Then I caught up on the manga. Save yourself the heartbreak, bros.

Attached: evilincarnate.png (1444x968, 868K)

Redpill me, Hinafag. Why are you telling such lies?

Spoilers when?

>tfw didn't like her from the start

>tfw hardcore Asukafag for over a decade
>tfw Reiniggers piss the fuck out of me and autistic girls have come to do the same
>tfw I was actually perfectly justified this time
RUI A SHIT

Not the OP. but:

Attached: 5.jpg (752x2920, 1.01M)

Attached: 16.jpg (1064x2168, 637K)

Does something happen in the next page that suddenly recontextualizes this? Because she actually seems to be looking out for both of them. Doesn't sound like a psychopath to me.

>anime-only fag
o boi r u in 4 it

Based. MomoCHADs run this general.

Try this

Attached: 1547577391699.jpg (728x1048, 271K)

Rui a shit
Hina a best

>sloots
lmao

Spoilers are:
Al, who works at an English conversation school, goes to New York as a guide for a one week study abroad program. He meets Rui.
For Natsuo, he is cautious of any guys who try to approach Rui and keeps an eye on chef boy.
But he finds out that Rui broke up with Natsuo. Chef boy hears that too.

No Chapter next week. Sasuga is moving houses.

also, Apparently chef boy also acts like he’s Rui’s boyfriend in front of Al.
Rui also tells Al and Daniella that they broke up for their future but it seems like she’s still attached to Natsuo/regrets it

Personally, i dont see the regret being anything special. But i can see Rui-fans ripping their hair out saying its proof shes going to win
She broke up with Natsuo on the grounds that their relationship was not working and she could not help him with a vital part of his being (his writing)

Its always possible that people will second guess their best intended decisions after the fact. Especially since she still loved Natsuo, but admitted the relationship was not working and they were better off as family.

Anyone would second guess.

HRRRRNNGGH MOMO I'M TRYING TO GET LAID BUT I'M DUMMY THICC AND THE SOUND OF MY PSYCHOPATH PIECE-OF-SHIT ASSCHEEKS KEEPS WARNING THE READERS THAT I'M A THOT

Attached: ad363.jpg (2168x1080, 931K)

Why would "Ruifags" give a shit? Most Ruifags turned on her already. You'd think they'd be laughing.

slut

whore, even worse than momo

Attached: AbeSad.jpg (1200x1799, 939K)

Because Fags are Fags. They'll always look for a small glimpse of hope to validate their ship. Even if it means disregarding the entire story.

This doesn't make you a psychopath (do you mean sociopath?), selfish yeah, but definitely not a psychopath.

KR scans when?