Well, would you?

Well, would you?

Attached: [PAR] I Want to Eat Your Pancreas [BD 720p AAC] [B9EAC7FF].mkv_snapshot_00.03.10.816.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D7pei7AX58k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would feed her my nutblader.

What does that even mean?

She wants to eat your pancreas.

My pancreas is busy producing insulin. Get your own.

I don't get it.

What don't you get?

(OP)

There's an old saying in Japanese that if your organ--say pancreas--get sick, you'll have to eat another pancreas so that it will get better. Hence the dialogue in the image.

She wants to eat my pancakes? Sure.

Only if she takes responsibility afterwards.

what i expected:
>I can't believe Sakura is fucking DEAD!
what i got:
>tfw no gf i wish i was fucking DEAD!

Attached: 1534551301917.jpg (800x680, 330K)

If it makes you feel better he never even got to bang her.

Drop her anime within 10 minutes? Yes I would.

Does the movie adapt the NTR route (LN) or the non NTR route (manga)? I've asked in multiple threads and the threads always die before I get a response

He NTRs her corpse

it'd be worth it for those tight comfy hugs and somebody genuinely giving a shit about me

it starts out bad, gets pretty good in the middle, and then gets bad again. worth it for the few good scenes imo

What NTR was there?

what's with all modern anime having their brightness levels cranked to 11

The manga sets up Sakura's best friend to become friends with MC.
Some LNfag said the LN ends with Sakura getting married to a random dude

>Some LNfag said the LN ends with Sakura getting married to a random dude

What the heck. If she doesn't die then isn't the entire story pointless? Not that her death wasn't retarded as fuck anyway. I wanted to see her waste away because I'm messed up like that

Sakura's friend* my bad.

The LN, manga, live-action, and anime movie all set up Kyoko to just be close friends with MC, no romance. All of them have hints about MC's less relevant guy friend liking Kyoko.

But what if I have pancreatic cancer?

BTW, I finally got a copy of this from Mandarake today. I'm currently trying to get this thing transcribed to a word document and then find someone to commission it.

Attached: To My Father and to Someone in My Memories.jpg (640x913, 139K)

> LN ends with Sakura getting married to a random dude

My god, this again.

OK...LN fag here.

That's wrong. That's the Live Action. The novel ends with the MC and Sakura's friend visiting a graveyard.

In the LN, the MC hints that the gum guy has a crush on Kyoko and Kyoko doesn't know

In the anime film, gum guy is going out with Kyoko.

In the manga, nothing really happens.

The manga has MC accidentally telling Kyoko that the gum guy has a crush on her.

Attached: I Want to Eat Your Pancreas - c010 (v02) - p427 [dig] [Seven Seas] [danke-repack].png (1123x1600, 223K)

What is this?

Excellent question. I thought no one would ask.

This is the movie bonus item in Japan. It is called "To My Father and to Someone in My Memories".

Supposedly, it is a story set after the novel and includes a conversation between the main cast and the author as well.

Roll credits

youtu.be/D7pei7AX58k

>gum guy is going out with Kyoko
this feels like NTR to me

Not to me. In fact, in the LN and the manga, the MC downright tells her she isn't his type, so honestly, it would never work out between them IMO

That's just africa-tier barbarism.

Well, I can kind of see why people would try and pair MC and Kyoko. But there's barely anything at all between the two's relationship, and all of it is done offscreen in a timeskip.

it's my headcanon that Sakura wanted MC and Kyoko to be together

that's gross

That's certainly a stretch from her wanting them to be friends.

Sakura's goal is for the three of them to get along.

I think she said that specifically in one of her farewell letters.

Man, reading that chapter is depressing.