5Toubun no Hanayome

>Meanwhile,Fuutarou is getting pulled away by someone he thought is Miku,but it actually Ichika trying to once again create a lie to cover up her previous lie.
How is Ichika going to escape the hole she is still digging?

Attached: 1555328401750.jpg (745x1080, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audio-technica.co.jp/atj/show_model.php?modelId=2898
audio-technica.co.jp/atj/show_model.php?modelId=2959
youtube.com/watch?v=PeGytdlid9A
youtube.com/watch?v=E4kkhPWe3Vs
reddit.com/r/5ToubunNoHanayome/comments/b38sla
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZkA972CVR0
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=72974833
twitter.com/pcluut/status/1117988238315016192?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ninofags and Mikufags let's unite. Snake is a bitch and any Snakefags should be exiled.

>all those Ninokeks and Mikufags seething
Snek a cutest, a best, and a winner!

Attached: 1552360209518.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Makes you wonder why she just doesn't try to appeal to him instead of trying to drag Miku down.
The only thing she's doing is making Itsuki's victory even easier.

Fattyfags, explain why she suddenly changed her mine

Attached: thirdbtfo.jpg (975x891, 154K)

I want to stop dancing.

Attached: The party doesn't stop.png (1115x1600, 1.13M)

>Ichika is doing bad things, very bad things.
>Nino is not inocent and has some guilt too.
>Miku is doing nothing and only having self-compassion of herself.
And I am in love with them.

Best girls

Attached: 1550851128403.jpg (845x1200, 155K)

She already know Fuu is emotionally closer to Miku and that Nino already confessed so she's on last place

You fucking dumbo. The last thread was already dead by the end. Why would you make another one?

>He thinks this shit won't backfire on Ichika

Attached: 1537472421868.jpg (314x314, 38K)

Just remember: Ichikafags ≠ Snakefags
Ichikafags want the old Ichika back.
Snakefags want her to keep being a snake.

Attached: fuck snakes.png (1352x1162, 913K)

I believe in Miku!

Attached: x15_1.jpg (2852x2048, 1.2M)

Will this fucking party ever end

Attached: 1473955955005.jpg (1440x810, 148K)

Ichika pretty much is committing romcom suicide. Though it would be interesting to watch her win, she's gone far beyond what a simple apology can fix.

>Snakefags on damage control for 3 whole weeks(maybe 4)

Attached: snakefags.jpg (700x483, 45K)

Ichika is a coward. She can't face Futarou by herself. She needs to destroy the possible feelings of Futarou towards Miku to feel that she may have some chance with him although she knows well that she has already lost against Nino. So deep down her act would be like a revenge on Miku because she did not take the chance when Ichika gave it to her.

Attached: 1555300306507.png (1352x1002, 885K)

The funny part is that Fuutaru doesn't know of details of any of this shit. His reation will be glorious. He doesn't strike me as the type who would like people doing terrible things for him at all, quite the opposite given how he usually stick to the rules. Him learning that he was the ""main cause"" of all of this will not be pretty.

>Daily threads

>Him learning that he was the ""main cause"" of all of this will not be pretty.
It's not his fault but it's his fault.
Like life itself.

Friendly reminder that Yotsuba is the only quint that would maybe befriend and maaaaaaaybe date an Yea Forumsnon.

Out of pity?

>No way, fag. She's mine.
-Fuutarou

Attached: 1552760404616.jpg (2759x4096, 778K)

>the only quint
Wrong. There's Itsuki too. Just give her free access to your fridge and you'll have a best friend for life. That goes double if you're good at cooking.

He knows some of the details, he knows one of the quints disguised herself as Miku to ruin her chances at the bowl, he knows it was most likely Ichika

Reminder that the Nino train will crash and burn along with Ninofags

Attached: 1553528942413.png (986x578, 486K)

Absolute BASED

Say it with me

Everyday is a party

Yes, he doesn't know the consequences on the quint's bond or, more importantly, on Miku though. He know some details but only saw a small part of Nino angry at Ichika, so he isn't really aware of how serious it is.

Why do we hate Ichika again?

We don't. Ichika a fucking best

Attached: 1551718774145.png (581x600, 716K)

Even if its cold and dark out I know that for Fuu-kuns sake I have to keep dancing.

Attached: 1555298233778 (1).jpg (850x1202, 166K)

I used to be an Itsukifag but after these Kyoto chapters I will say this.
Ichika is a massive bitch. And Nino is a massive bitch as well. They both could go to hell.
Now I want Miku to win. She's a good girl but always gets the short end of the stick. I'm sick of her doing nothing but crying in her closet. I want her to start acting BTFO these bitches.

Attached: 1554311728297.png (718x782, 418K)

Why should they seethe when all Ichika did was digging her own grave deeper?
If there's anything they should seethe about, it would be about the possibility of fatty being lolikano.

nino a shit

Not a fattyfag but it is obvious that she started her rena shit again after talking to fuutarou about his popularity. The likely trigger for it was probably fuutarou saying that miku & yotsuba are playing the support role instead of being in the fuubowl.
Fatty is trying to get yotsuba into the fuubowl

In fact it facilitates more the victory of Miku, since it is doing that Fuutaro thinks more in Miku after confirming the feelings of her

Someone saw the holy light

Her very birth was a mistake. Sabotaging your family for the cock is an horrible thing to do.

>Why should they seethe when all Ichika did was digging her own grave deeper?

At this point it's almost funny honestly.

Attached: 1554871635027.jpg (2048x2048, 518K)

Yotsuba's ribbon alone is more manly than you. How does that makes you feel?

Actual photo of the Church of Miku after Kyoto arc

Attached: Notre_Dame_Fire_DAMEFIRE0419.jpg (1600x1000, 735K)

deeply aroused

Attached: ducc-win.jpg (512x424, 23K)

I'm going to marry Miku!

Attached: 1555244649217.jpg (720x1226, 69K)

Poor Futarou, he can't leave again. This time he has to stay.

Everyone has gotten into this mess together, and everyone has to get out of it together.

Because 1 is dragging down 3 and 2's only chance at winning 5.

While 5 casually stealth strike with her main girl status.

Attached: otp.png (980x665, 637K)

Yotsuba!

Attached: 1554786332822.png (1148x934, 599K)

>Everyone has gotten into this mess together, and everyone has to get out of it together.

Well, he actually didn't do anything to get into this mess at all, his only sin was to exist. If the wedding scene wasn't here I'd seriously suspect a "fuck off" ending after all the trouble the quints keep bringing into his life when he just want to live his happy life as a school nerd. They're a fucking drama generator.

I hope Fuutarou tells them off when this shitshow reaches its peak.

Attached: too young for this shit.png (753x695, 185K)

Earlier, he would have. Let's just hope that everyone's confession didn't change him into a retarded typical harem MC thinking too much with his little head.

Yotsuba will also take care of Fuutarou's ribbon!
A ribbon couple!

Attached: rope soon.jpg (1200x1699, 387K)

You are right about Ichika and Nino. But you are forgetting Miku is doing nothing and only having self-compassion of herself. Even Itsuky is doing things without their other sisters know, I mean playing dirty. Maybe Yotsuba could be the last one doing something good for everyone else but you know, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Ichika becomes more pathetic with every new chapter. Does Negi hate her that much?

This is a Yotsuba thread now

Attached: 73150041_p4_master1200.png (849x1200, 643K)

Ichika is at least trying. Miku is a complete doormat and even more pathetic

Negi already finished her despair cover.

FUCK ICHIKA. HOPE SHE GETS GANG BANGED.

>having a terrible self-esteem means that the person is worse than a manipulative bitch fine with betraying her whole family and constantly and constantly trying to lie to the ""one she loves""for kicks and gain.

Your priorities are quite weird, user.

By Fuutarou and his clone

No way. If it was like that she'd like it.

Yotsuba thread?
Fucking yeah. Yotsuba thread then.

Miku is likely to go through a positive character development next week. Snek is finished by next week.

Well... If what haoppened with Ichika can count as "development" she already had hers. And yotsuba will be next in line.

>Because 1 is dragging down 3 and 2's only chance at winning 5
How? Miku got a lot of pity points and a chance for a comeback thanks to constantly being fucked over by Ichika while Nino got a lot of virtue points thanks to being compared to how Ichika treats her sisters.
If anything, Ichika's actions just increased their chances, though probably not enough to beat Itsuki.
If Itsuki is going to win, it will have nothing to do with 1 at all.

Yes, she is going through a negative character development ever since scrambled eggs.

Not even an Ichikafag but you fucks exaggerate so fucking much. It's not only that Miku and F aren't married, they are not even dating. At the end of day, it's just a dumb highschool crush.

In 5 years from now no one will give fuck and it will only be remembered to play for laughs in a family dinner. What she did was shitty but come the fuck on. Are you underaged?

lol Miku won't do anything again. Yotsuba or Fuutarou himself will call Ichika out

user, this is Japan. By the time you finish high school, everything is decided about who you're going to be and what you're going to do for the rest of your life. Relationships are no exception.

Maybe but he is part of the problem. That is the matter when you strengthen ties with people, that you assume the responsibility of those ties.

Five girls with inexperience in love. A boy with the same. They all become too friends. It was seen that someone or some were going to fall in love.

Attached: 1554947204041.jpg (1351x814, 435K)

>betraying her family's trust countless times
>nothing

It's not even a problem of it being a love-related matter at this point. The problem is that she uses her sisters as tools whenever she feels like it and whenever she can gain something from it. This isn't something to laugh about and if it's how you see what a family is, there is a serious problem somewhere. In this case the problem turned out to be Fuutaro, but it says a lot about how much she cares about what her sisters want.

>identity theft is just a prank, sis
Snekfags still trying to damage control.

This
Both Nino and Ichika are a shit

Simple, she gets BTFO by the bomb that Fuuts will drop on her next chapter.

I'd say that Nino doesn't even come close to Ichika, though. She may be forceful and annoying at times but at least her heart is in the right place. Comparing her to Ichika which who consciously manipulate others for gain is a bit much.

I think we are having fun analyzing and talking about this story. And maybe learning something of this.

What she did definitely kill her chances at winning but to be fair Miku didn't seem that mad about it, rather she was frustrated that yet another chance to "prove" herself had failed and scared about loosing
At the end Fuu and maybe Nino will shit on her a bit and snake and Miku will have a heart to heart, Miku will ask why did she dressed as she instead of Nino who, from her PoV, is on the lead and Ichika will tell her something to the effect that she's closer to winning than she realizes giving her another confidence boost and patching things between them

>remember that time you pretended to be me multiple times so you could get with the guy I loved
>hah, what a laugh

>closer to winning than she realizes
Misinterpreting a sister joke and taking it as gospel and doing nothing forever gets Miku closer to winning how?

Reminder that all of this is literally Yotsuba's fault
I hope she realizes the magnitude of what she caused and offs herself

Yeah, then if Miku gets rejected now, she'll die as a virgin? That's a fucking pathetic mentality.

>countless times
I didn't say she did nothing bad, you're exaggerating again, Ichika didn't even want to pursue F for Miku's sake.

No one said it's a prank, it's just more trivial than you think.

Good.

Attached: 74227540_p0.jpg (1401x2048, 252K)

Miku didn't know about it for a very long time, and she thinks that she isn't good enough to compete anyway. Having a low self-esteem means that when this kind of things happen to you, you think that you "deserve it" and you aren't good enough to insist on being treated fairly anyway. The way Miku reacted is the worst argument one could use to judge how bad it was.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>Snek is finished by next week.
Unfortunately that is not likely. Ichika is determined to persist because she thinks it's like her way of fighting until the end. Once she's done with Miku, I imagine Itsuki will be her next target. After all, she has "that" photo of Itsuki.

My god I would smash this bunny nonstopppp somebody hold me back id break off my penis in this selfless piece of ass

Attached: PERFECT RABBIT.png (165x170, 16K)

That's not a bunny that is an ant!

Seems funny to me. And happens more than you think. It's shitty but again they are not even dating. Miku probably agrees more with me than her fags who are self-inserting too hard.

That's if Fuutaro doesn't bitch-slap her beforehand.
This being said, her doubling down yet again and again could be funny. I wonder how low she'd eventually go.

Can someone post the link to the chapter? I missed the thread.

sup

Attached: 5643765786347856.jpg (443x332, 19K)

>Seems funny to me. And happens more than you think. It's shitty but again they are not even dating.

She is actively trying to ruin her chances. She didn't just use Miku's face to confess; she made it look like Miku was shipping them. Them being dating or not doesn't make it any better.

And Miku is a very bad example when it comes to this. Any of the sister could clearly treat her like shit and she'd try to shoulder everything herself, because it would be "her fault".

>That's a fucking pathetic mentality.
user, this isn't what I believe. This just how things work in Japan. The nips are very resolute about the decisions they make. They don't even quit a job unless they're about to retire shortly after. By choosing not to pursue a partner while still in high school, you are practically condemning yourself to at least 10 years of solemn laboring.

imagine FUCKING yotsuba

imagine PUMPING this rabbit full of your cum

imagine THRUSTING into yotsuba

Attached: sexy little squirrel.png (255x467, 142K)

No. Yotsuba is not for lewd. She is for headpats.

I'm cummed

Attached: 152435445.png (328x292, 97K)

Shitposting aside, what are the possible outcomes for snake after this arc?
she already lost the bowl but will her sisters forgive her enough for them to keep living together when they return home or will she drop out to go full time actress and Negi will skip the reconciliation and just put her in the wedding arc

check the archive, it was like three threads ago

Miku already forgave her.

What are you talking about? If they were dating that would be so much worse. Miku's fault is that after months of having those feelings and wanting to fight, she is not leading the bowl.

I know what you meant but not every Japanese works that way. Nino doesn't seem to me the average Japanese high school girl. And Miku had/has the potential to be more proactive.

>masturbating to the quints
not even Ichikafags are this pathetic

>Yotsuba was actually the quint that Fuutarou met years ago
>Yotsuba is actually really in love with Fuutarou
>Itsuki knowing this, pretended to be her so Fuutarou can remember Yotsuba when they met at Kyoto
>Yotsuba actually tried to cockblock herself before Itsuki could reveal the truth to Fuutarou

Screencap this because this is most likely the answer to all her hidden despair.

The characters aren't Yea Forumsnons and don't share our opinions or personalities. They don't share our morals either.

Fuutarou seems put off by the concept of it but not outright mad and Miku already understands it. It is completely in character for them to kinda brush it off.

>she uses her sisters as tools whenever she feels like it
Ichika is using Miku, betraying her. We all know that. But using her other sisters? Come on. All of them were using their similarity to make fun of Futarou and sometimes of themselves, obvioulsy without bad intentions (...), but they have already done it. It was a matter of time for one of them to use that for something wrong.

ive NEVER wanted to fuck a girl quite as badly as I want to DESTROY yotsuba's tummy

Attached: GOD I LOVE YOTSUBA.png (163x183, 35K)

are you still on this dumbass? Itsuki was lolikano end of story

>Maybe Yotsuba could be the last one doing something good for everyone else but you know, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I have high hopes

Attached: 56881376_1860852734020731_6704615442805161984_n.png (789x960, 1.37M)

>Itsuki was lolikano end of story
>2019
>still falling for the red herring

Attached: laughing_kermit.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Which quint would cosplay and shitpost with you

There's still hope Yotsubros

Attached: crying_retarded_kaoru.png (225x203, 56K)

If this is true, Itsuki is playing with fire here. Do not do a favor if nobody is asking you. Remember the favors that Ichika gave Miku at the beginning.

>Do not do a favor if nobody is asking you.
Yotsuba in a nutshell.

Why do reddit cry about ichika so much? We get it ironic weebs prefer bland otakubait and shitty tsundere trash but it's just annoying right now

>Nino doesn't seem to me the average Japanese high school girl. And Miku had/has the potential to be more proactive.
You may be on to something with Nino, but I don't see how Miku is going to spring back if she doesn't win Fuutarou now. A large part of her allure seems to be that she is embodies the weebs' and nips' ideal of the average Japanese girl; meek, laid-back, and complacent. If it isn't Fuutarou, it probably won't be anyone else for a while.

Based and yotsupilled
>Rena first appeared in 7goodbyes
>fatty ranaway from home without any clothes and it was known that Yotsuba brought her the clothes
>lets assume that she also gave her the Rena clothes
>Rena chosen as the name since it is their mom name
>428 masterplan to cheer up fuutarou with Rena dressing up like lolikano to make him forget about her
>428 is the only quint that actively support her sisters in their quest to gain fuutarou affection
>more hints to this, there was a panel showing how Yotsuba wanted to tell fuutarou something before erasing her text message
>lots of hint given by Negi about the importance of the box with Rena clothes
>fatty saw through 428 despair and went rouge without her knowledge
>the trigger for her going rouge "yotsuba cheering you on"
>just as she was about to reveal the truth, cue 428 appearing
>Rena second appearance and fatty current actions to make fuutarou to remember about lolikano reek of her playing wingman to 428

No, it wouldn't. Ichika is trash either way. The problem here isn't the "love" part of the situation. It's the fact that she basically uses her own family as tools at the expense of their own wishes, not to mention in a way that will have a direct impact on the person's life. It would have been exactly the same thing even if this wasn't about love or whatever. This could be about love or whatever else, who gives a damn. Same deal. In any case it would be the same; her just using others.

go back

You should go back.

>Ichishit is digging her own grave even after Nino's warning
lol what a dumb bitch

OFFICIAL 5toubun no hanayome Best Girl POWER RANKINGS

1. Miku

Power Gap

2. Yotsuba
3. Nino
4. Raiha
5. Itsuki

Power Gap

6. A pile of shit

Power Gap

7. Ichika

Attached: miku2.png (1070x1535, 1.45M)

I am quoting this thread

ALL ABOARD TRUE DESPAIR BOYS!

Yotsuba has nothing!
>not rena
>not lolikano
>not ever getting anything of her own

Negi has truly forsaken his darling angel to irrelevance!

Attached: despair.jpg (500x285, 24K)

You're comparing things that aren't the same at all. Them cosplaying as each other didn't have a direct negative result in their life, and, in fact, was something everyone was pretty much ok with. The problem here is that Ichika's actions DO have a real impact on her life and are done in order to screw with her on PURPOSE.

It wasn't, because what they do itself isn't the problem. The reason they do it is, and all of them care enough about each other to be honest about it if something happens, like when what'shisname confessed to Miku!Ichika.

holy FUCK i need to bust a fat one all over this face

Attached: sexy snake.png (337x326, 94K)

Is this your last line of damage control? Calling everyone that don't like her Reddit?

ahem

Attached: 1552643960879.jpg (490x1063, 166K)

let's not forget Yotsuba's reaction to itsuki's behaviour, lots of what appears to be annoyance, confusion and shock.

So why do you guys think Miku is sorry to Nino?

All Hopefags are doing is making sure that in this reality, Negi doesn't write a Yotsuba ending. You have to expect nothing to actually be surprised. Live in Despair, and you shall one day see the light, but surround yourself in it, and you won't find a single ray of it.

Attached: watboner.png (216x512, 75K)

considering the flashback to 7goodbyes she'll probably drop her headphones next week and prepare to face Fuu while snek tries to play the lolinakano card and gets BTFO
the week after that is golden week and after that Miku's confession and character development, Fuu's reply will be either to wait until after graduation or they'll be interrupted (maybe by stalker) before Fuu can answer

Ninobros ww@

Attached: EA7386A4-65C1-49C3-B7C2-EF4D56424065.jpg (859x1199, 120K)

>It's the fact that she basically uses her own family as tools at the expense of their own wishes

Exaggerating again, did you forget her sisters lived off Ichika's income? It doesn't seem to me she did that with a underhanded plan in mind.

seems accurate
have a thumb

Attached: 1527286589810.png (1091x1228, 696K)

>but surround yourself in it, and you won't find a single ray of it.
Bruh what. How can I not see the light if I'm surrounded by it.

For not being a worthy rival and giving up so easily

She's probably sorry for acting like she's admitting defeat, that's all. You guys read into this manga like you're trying to become the next Sherlock Holmes or something.

Attached: 1550934931984.png (232x286, 54K)

And this was as long as she basically used her facade, compare to how she usually was when she was younger which is what she reverted to. It's something they talked about with Yotsuba. Ichika has no middle ground between being a doormat and being so selfish that she uses others in a ridiculous way.

DO IT FUUTAROU

FUCK NINO

JIZZ IN HER FERTILE WOMB

RIB THOSE LUSCIOUS THIGHS

IMPREGNATE HER

>implying people actually hate Ichika

Attached: 70AEC747-AC99-4EDB-A016-AF5928167652.jpg (233x239, 31K)

How can you find a single ray of it, a moment in time, if it blends in with all that light? Like tears, in rain?

Just meta the fan experience. You know if you wish too hard for something, fate has a tendency to want you to suffer for working yourself too hard for it.

Yes they do. I know it's hard to accept for you, but deal with it. Most people only tolerate her while also hating her because her sunday cartoon villain role is so ridiculous that it becomes funny.

People hate Negi's hackery

I was just wondering because she could be sorry for making Nino worry so much about her, she could be sorry not being a good rival (what I think she is sorry for), could be sorry for being really shy, or sorry for kissing Fuutarou because Nino said she loves him the most. The last one is the most far fetched one though.

My dude, spare me from that shakesphere talk. If it's raining just bring an umbrella, it's not that hard.

No we don’t. We all love Ichika and so do you.

Let me put it this way Hopefags. If your activity tells Negi that all is fine with Yostuba, he won't think there is anything lacking with her.

To meta his writing process to get the result you want, you have to meme that Yotsuba has NOTHING. No hopes, dreams, anything of her own, as a person, and a character. Only then will Negi maybe will realize he should give her some attention in the story.

Attached: 4D Chess.jpg (1600x1254, 324K)

Why are there so few doujins? Summer comiket when

>why is Ichikas character like this Neji is a hack who cares if her true self was revealed very early on in the manga Ichika is an angel in my head so she must be one in the manga too

Attached: 13457536986.jpg (477x624, 98K)

Making her worry I'm guessing, and that the drama did seem to hurt Nino too. But that's sisters for ya.

But she's perfectly fine. She even said she'll support Fuutarou whoever she chooses.

>if her true self was revealed very early

Attached: 1506244742614.jpg (600x375, 15K)

Miku a best
Yotsuba a second best
Ichika a kek
Itsuki a shit
Bitchno the shittiest

What model of headphones is Nino wearing in the latest chapter? My friend told me that they were ATH-M50s, and if so, I may have to defect to Nino gang.

>>But she's perfectly fine.

Narratively speaking she never gives time for herself, self-deprecating, self-sacrificing all the time is not a good future for anyone. She has no aspirations, and has no idea what she wants.

If Negi can manage to give Yotsuba any of that in the future chapters, it'd be fine, even if it has nothing to do with Fuutarou, but this is a romance manga, and a heroine of great virtue is the one who should ideally win, it's all there, and if Negi keeps ceding developments to other quints, Yotsuba might not even have a bare minimum of anything for her own, no less even managing to snag the Fuutaroubowl.

you might want to ride with the Yotsubabros instead while theres still time

Attached: 1454627568.jpg (340x466, 51K)

Wasn't it just Miku's headphones? So this audio-technica.co.jp/atj/show_model.php?modelId=2898 ealy in the manga and that audio-technica.co.jp/atj/show_model.php?modelId=2959 now?

You're wrong bucko.

Attached: 1554639385344.png (235x272, 83K)

Digging more until she get in Brazil

Like all good mystery, they will give you enough hints but keep most of the twists until the end. Yotsuba is the end game. The latest chapter pretty much prove that Yotsuba knows more than she let on by calling out fatty. Only brainlets fail to see past her cheerful genki facade.

Is it bad I want Miku to lose because despair Miku is peak Miku? I want to watch her sink deeper and deeper into self hate as she blames herself for being unable to compare to the rest of her sisters, for being the least of the quints. I want to see her wallow with those delicious bags under her eyes. I want to watch as her sisters lead happy lives in the sunlight, too ashamed of what they did to her to acknowledge the problem. I want to see her break.

Nonsense. She's perfectly happy inside if her sisters are happy. Just reread ch 78.

You're a terrible person, user.

>she doesn't remember where she bought or got the charm because the one who bought it was Yotsuba
Bros.. I think we're starting to connect all the dots.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-16+at+10.54.21).jpg (901x234, 98K)

No problem whatsoever.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c078 (NA) - p013 [web] [anon] {v1.1}.png (1115x1600, 440K)

Nah, I don't think it's any of the models that we've seen. They've got that white ring to them, but the cups don't look exactly like the M50's.

Attached: 1555324792283.png (1500x1080, 1.71M)

None indeed. She's perfectly happy on the previous page too.

cute

Attached: 63.jpg (704x996, 151K)

Yotsuba will be fine losing because she realized herself that she never did anything to even win.

Why did Negi ruin Ichika besides fuel his trainwreck manga? He was doing a pretty good job until chapter 75.

Prepare to be disappointed because she is winning

Attached: 74065858_p14.jpg (1080x1080, 481K)

No, it's good. Despair is a very patrician taste. The most delicious tears are not those from your enemies, no. It's from your own loved ones.

There's no way Negi would give Yotsuba relevance six chapters in a row, right?

>has to do 5 times more than her best because she's possibly the dumbest quint
Doesn't this basically say that lolikano is Yotsuba at this point?

Attached: ss+(2019-04-16+at+10.59.57).jpg (1006x731, 350K)

Did Nino button up her sweater to complete the disguise?

>Did Nino button up her sweater to complete the disguise?
Oh that's hot.

I know Yea Forumsnon. I just can't get over how beautiful she is when she hates herself.

The tears of any of the quints (except Ichika, her tears are worthless) would be a delicacy, but Miku's and Yotsuba's are especially tasty. I think it has to do with them deserving to cry the least that makes it so endearing to watch them suffer.

Wouldn’t that mean Itsuki is our greatest ally?

You need to go to a mental ward

Nino is going to lose and it hurts, bros

Attached: 1554933433580.jpg (928x1265, 168K)

>LHT

That's a beautiful way of putting it user. Just imagining them crying in despair makes me hot all over.
Not miku's tears though, she cries too often it's too cheap. Yotsuba's will be the most delicious, followed by nino's when they both succumb to despair. Itsuki's tears are probably full of fat.

Attached: so hot.png (682x696, 556K)

Yes, but she'll be fine soon after
She'll probably smile while helping Miku put on some make up for a date with Fuu

Attached: N12.png (2000x751, 649K)

No, she won't. She will come out of this on top of the world. DAT art is prophetic.

Attached: Nino Nakano 1480.jpg (1500x2121, 912K)

I'm so glad Negi went with this design for Nino. Shots like pic related make her look like the cool big sister she really is. Ichika still looks like a big sister, but her design is kind of boring in contrast to the rest.

Attached: nin.png (662x873, 526K)

It is foreshadowed
Yotsuba: Mafia boss
Itsuki: Jailed lackey that took the hit for her boss

Attached: ss+(2019-04-16+at+11.11.05).jpg (1002x733, 391K)

YO YO YO I'M YOOO TSU BA!

We're all going to lose. To someone that will end up being 250lbs after her marriage. It's somewhat hard to accept.

Nino will still be the best girl, even if she loses to the dumb food vacuum.

Attached: nino adorable.jpg (1946x1360, 1.8M)

better

sad Miku just makes me feel things, is that so bad?

You're right that Miku has a bunch of cheap, gross tears. It's not even her tears I like. It's the broken look in her eyes, I can just feel the depression and self-loathing and I want to cover myself in it. I'm not sure even Yotsuba can top her in self-loathing. Nino's tears will be satisfying, but I don't think they'll deliver as rich a flavor as Miku or Yotsuba. Itsuki is a crybaby and I'll feel nothing for her tears.

That's Miku, her failure to be an example is the root cause of her confidence and self esteem issues

Sorry Ichika/Miku/Ninofags but we are taking Yotsuba to the goal even if she doesn't want to.

Attached: 931.jpg (225x350, 36K)

>Despite all the bullying Itsuki is getting
>She's actually the real bro in the series for helping Yotsuba win the 5tobunbowl
APOLOGIZE

based fatty btfoing all the 123fags without even winning

Attached: 366720.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Yotsuba self esteem issue is even worse than Miku. She just doesnt show it. She literally help everyone else at the expense of her own happiness. This arc is really 7goodbyes v2. We are just replacing the basketball sluts with yotsuba sisters

Attached: 1554901218426.jpg (749x459, 20K)

Attached: 1462466529137.jpg (250x238, 10K)

>people memeing on the twitter are everyone

>deranged ninofag is sleeping
>threads are slow, filled with real discussion
why does he exist

Attached: 1553395025277.png (275x280, 57K)

what if 12 get rejected this arc and the endgame is 3 supported by 2 vs 4 supported by 5

what matters is what Fuuts wants not what the quints want in the end

Attached: 234897.png (807x776, 193K)

> Nino's tears will be satisfying, but I don't think they'll deliver as rich a flavor as Miku or Yotsuba.
Dear no. The tears of a prideful and confident girl like nino breaking down would be the best taste there is. Not the normal ones where she cries because she's heartbroken, no.
It's the one after all hope is gone and she can only lay down in despair. Imagine licking the trickle of tears and she's too mind broken to respond.
Aw fuck, I think I have to touch myself now.

Attached: best girl.jpg (700x1400, 756K)

That is correct

Attached: 412236242.png (1657x1444, 820K)

Great taste user, just like hamburg steak

Attached: dwYg1EB.png (169x199, 66K)

This is exactly why Yotsuba or Itsuki will win. Fuutarou wants to work for his rewards so he is not interested in 123 that are throwing themselves at him. He wants to hunt down 45 who are keeping their distance from him.

I just don't want Yotsuba to be sad. Please Yotsuba don't do this to yourself.

Attached: PepeHands.png (128x128, 24K)

All the Ninowanking lately left me thinking... I guess Nino won't win. She's probably Negi's wife and he might be so obsessed with her that he's not willing to give her to Fuutarou.

Bros, I thought that Yotsuba would be Lolikano, but Ichika's actions using Lolikano's photo against Miku, make me doubt ... and what if Miku was Lolikano, Negi would get under a rock during the GW?

lmao even Fuutarou isn't this dense.

Why are you posting pepe on Yea Forums? Fuck off to Yea Forums please.

>what if Miku was Lolikano
She's not. Lolikano is a happy cheerful kid and that's totally the opposite of what Miku is.

Low chance of this happening.
Yotsuba already knows that fatty is scheming behind her back to trigger fuutarou old memories. If Miku = Lolikano, she wouldnt be upset as Yotsuba is currently team Miku right now. She doesn't want fuutarou to remember about lolikano(yotsuba) because she doesn't want to get drag into the fuubowl for her sisters sake.

What do you mean? Even Fuutarou understands she's just a nice but nosy girl who likes to play around. She even joked about liking him in the earlier chapters, maybe you should read that again.

>She doesn't want fuutarou to remember about lolikano(yotsuba) because she doesn't want to get drag into the fuubowl for her sisters sake.
Why did Itsuki become a liability?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c077 (NA) - p014 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 517K)

It could lead up to a backstory of how Miku used to be a cheerful child but then an incident happened to make her gloomy-like. I mean, every sister seemed cheerful as kids from what we've seen in panels, even her. We also still don't know a lot about her other than the fact that she has low self esteem.

Well she's best quint so that's fine

Attached: chrome_2019-04-15_01-36-20.png (403x675, 203K)

Yotsuba is not upset, she just wants to know if Itsuki also likes Fuu

Because Yotsuba asked them to form a group without her.

read

what the FUCK is LHT

They're more important than anons, atleast.

>don't know what LHT is
>How new

>Yotsuba is actually really in love with Fuutarou
Pic related wasn't her lying after all

Attached: chrome_2019-04-15_23-59-28.png (1024x735, 611K)

Finished reading 0.000001 picoseconds ago

Attached: Itsuki_Nakano.png (400x743, 323K)

She likes him but she's not dumb enough to let herself fall for him, she was the first to know the truth after all

Attached: Lovedetective428.png (2140x1600, 1.23M)

don't concern yourself with it. it has no real meaning here anymore. just enjoy the ride

Sorry for the slow response Yea Forumsnon. I was in my bunk after reading that one. I guess I don't trust Negi to break her well enough. But if he does, it would be absolutely fantastic. Broken Nino would be peak Quint absolutely.

damn I love earlier character design

Ichika, you've been a naughty girl

Attached: meantarou.jpg (1353x605, 192K)

see you read the shittier translation

This is the correct answer. It's pretty obvious at this point IMO.

Yotsuba doesn't think she deserves Fuu and won't want to get in the way of her sisters' happiness. This is where her true despair arc begins, when Fuu openly declares his love for her and she can't accept his feelings because it would destroy her sisters.

Nothing but despair for Yotsuba.

Just fucking tell me what it is you absolute nigger

It's going to be Nino. You know this to be true.

the garbage translation team

>Fuu openly declares his love for her
There's no way that would happen.

It's the fucking ESL scanlator group name you double nigger
Mangarock has the official Kodansha version iirc if you want to read that

Fuu already said last chapter he knew this was what he'd have to do. He'd have to pick 1 to put an end to all of it.

There isn't going to be a harem end. He's going to pick a sister. And it's clear 1/2/3 are already out of the running.

That leaves 4/5. And since it's increasingly likely 5 isn't lolikano given the gaps in her memory, that leaves 4 to win.

thank you

Attached: DOUBLE.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>time
So, Yotsuba will enter the bowl sooner or later, right?

Attached: 1555327815109.jpg (744x1080, 535K)

>And it's clear 1/2/3 are already out of the running.
You wish. 2 is even stronger than 4/5 now. 1 is running off the cliff, 3 is just waifubait.

2/3 best team

Attached: Alliance.png (1352x1162, 913K)

3 and 4 are the only ones that could be lolinakano as they're both the only ones that haven't seen the picture yet and Negi doesn't seem to be the type of writer that would go for "the childhood friend forgot about you" meme

Rising from the ashes
The slayer of the snake
Soon to be known as Uesugi Miku!

Attached: Go-toubun no Hanayome - 02 (1920x1080 HEVC2 AAC)1.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

She's literally wearing Takeda's clothes.
Just accept your kono shunkan destiny, miku friend.

Attached: xn17.png (912x479, 379K)

Never, Yotsuba is for despair

They're all waifubait

Do Yotsubros even want her to enter the bowl? Unless Negi pulls a final hour victory for her, entering the bowl would just result in more sad Yotsubas.

Yeah, Yotsuba had to lie to save herself from being found out on her date with fuuts on Labour Day whatever and she absolutely fucked it up
There's no other chapter where she has lied successfully outside of the confession in the living room, so it's safe to assume she didn't lie then
Plenty of yotsufags are despaircunts

Holy shit, this is actually funny. Sorry, EOPs.
youtube.com/watch?v=PeGytdlid9A

>spanish oc
just how popular are the quints now

Ironically this panel shows the quints who fell in love with him first and last.

4,2 volumes sold

Attached: D4Pk0h7U0AEzbch.jpeg.jpg (1073x1300, 117K)

Yotsuba doesn't need to win. She's already the one who's always on his side.

Attached: 3219.png (1426x2048, 1.05M)

>eating the order before taking it to the table
wtf may

Itsuki tax

Who would win? Itsuba or Niku?

She could strike oil while digging and get rich, like pic related.

Attached: 0rWP47e.jpg (547x459, 71K)

I never actually cared that much about the genre, but a harem of quintuplets really catches your attention. You go with low expectations but it turns out that the manga does want to tell you a story without resorting to cheap fanservice and pointless chapters.

Itsuba
>Yotsuba immobilizes them with her athletics
>Itsuki eats them
unbeatable tag team

Meant to quote

The way the story is going, it doesn't seem like he'd be going for the promise girl ending either, though. It kind of goes against a lot of what the plot has given us.

But Miku as Lolikano?

This boob pressing scene fell short of my hopes and expectations. It was a great disappointment. Just like Itsuki.

Is that good?

Are you retarded? is Yea Forumsnonymous

Well, Nino will be the bride, so I wouldn't worry about seeing those tears.

Who would expect 2-3 will team up against the snek?

Me neither.

This picture is unusual for you. Normally you just post that stupid picture of the train crash. Different computer today, user?

Attached: miku_sip.png (357x494, 193K)

>Did you remember something?

Oh, this was yet another BTFO for Itsuki, albeit low key.

Itsuki is a red herring indeed.

>But Miku as Lolikano?
On his latest interview Negi said that "the characters and their personalities are all intricately thought out" which make it weird that, unlike her sisters, Miku's backstory to explain her personality still hasn't been shown in the manga, failing to "set the example" would be a fitting backstory for her current confidence issues and her need to prove herself
it would also be a way to bring the story full circle, just as Fuu decided to change himself into after falling in love with lolinakano, Miku decided to change herself after falling in love with Fuu

Nino will never win

Itsuki will eat all the red herrings away until there are none left and she wins

Attached: 1555195573284.jpg (1292x2048, 239K)

Pic related is Yea Forumsnonymous, check the font used

Attached: x18.png (2140x1600, 1.55M)

Negi if you pull this shit off, we will hunt you down until you make Nino win.

Attached: dancedancewe'refallingapart.png (1057x1229, 1.05M)

Have the character songs, OP, or ED been TL'd?

That's because you're a speedreader

>it's like poetry, it rhymes

kek, you made me remember this:
youtube.com/watch?v=E4kkhPWe3Vs

That's an interesting take, but I don't think it squares really well with the details given to us by the story.

And considering how the story has treated the concept of the promise girl and living in the past, the girl who ends up being Lolikano would probably see her chances of being the Bride go down the drain.

Nino's is pretty decently translated here: reddit.com/r/5ToubunNoHanayome/comments/b38sla
I assume the lyric with star and way refers to how Kintarou used stars to find their way

>reddit

Attached: 1524794077393.png (718x782, 867K)

>reddit

Attached: 1385074171594.jpg (278x298, 52K)

Nino thinking about her prince charming.

Attached: Nino Nakano 157.jpg (1377x2039, 516K)

After this chapter, I am no longer a Ninobro, everybody can now call me a 23bro because I like them both.

Attached: D3AI5QAU8AAHZOCorig_0.jpg (1000x1294, 247K)

Look like Nino's song has more lyrics than I thought

Anyone have the "I am the harem now" edit?

>Miku does nothing at all
>gains user's favor
This is how she's gonna win too, isn't it?

>reddit
Yikes.

I was just considering TLing them but the craze is kinda over so there isn't a need.

I fully expected these (you)s, but the number is lower than I expected

why is miku so fucking terrible and boring?

She already won the Ninobowl

She wont. Negi will bury her

Miku won't out despair yotsuba

I'm more of a 34fag but 23 is just as close so good taste, bro

Attached: 1555261846550.jpg (846x1200, 176K)

To

1 and 5 are shit

Keep seething

Attached: 74152396_p9.jpg (1200x1200, 657K)

Well Negi, where have I seen that image before...

Attached: D4QCJnVUUAAjVOt.jpg (915x1403, 181K)

Don't worry in less than 2 chapters she's going to get "character development" and finally kill the snake off for good.

odd number gotoubuns are all shit

He looks lonely.

Attached: YMagoIU.jpg (833x632, 139K)

>Thank you but I rather be alone
>WHERE THE FUCK ARETHE QUINTS

Would have been funnier if the quints were there.

I guess Takeda won

Attached: D4QEy5nU0AUEp-_.jpeg.jpg (502x804, 70K)

She won't because Miku never does anything. It will be someone else to slay the serpent.

Well that's a shitty birthday.

Yotsubros are pretty strong in this thread and i love it.!

There used to be a couple of pretty articulate Ninobros in this thread. Where did they go, or did they beat everyone else into submission?

Except for that one Miku guy.

Attached: 1554309929330.png (756x1134, 476K)

Miku won't do shit. She'll just roll over and wait to die.

we are growing stronger

>making Ichika a hilariously inept villain
>making Miku a useless crybaby
What did Negi mean by destroying these characters?

4 = 1 > 2 > 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3

Thats not how you become a confident top mom though

Attached: D1oMj3zUYAEbfQ6.jpg (636x900, 80K)

Setting up Nino for the win.

>villain
>Ichika
Stop speedreading/self inserting.

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: ss+(2019-04-16+at+01.45.38).jpg (548x932, 270K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZkA972CVR0

no, but that's how you ensure your lifetime position as doormat, which is Miku's destiny

no way fag

>Ichika
>anything but a villain
Okay, Speedreader-kun

I hope negi decides to turn this into a horror and the quints start murdering each other. then we'll see who the real winner is.

I don't know what you want right now considering that most of us are just waiting for raws and then actual TLs to drop. Everyone is just shitposting right now. I think they are just busy right now. If you were looking for theory crafting, all it takes is one person to get the ball rolling then you could start.

She is just a girl in love that doesn't really know how to express it. If Miku stood up for herself this would have never happened. Miku challenged Ichika.

She's just a villain in love that doesn't really know how to express it.

Ichika has been bullying both Fuutarou and Miku even before she fell in love.

>ITT dlusional faggots thinking that Negi will let anyone but Nino win.
If Nino can't win, nobody will. I will kill Fuutarou myself.

My wife

Attached: 1555125347408.jpg (1447x1447, 1.79M)

She was teasing and she has been nothing but loving and sweet to Fuutarou.

We know, Fuutarou

You're a lucky guy, Fuutarou

Attached: 1555242034984.jpg (960x1200, 550K)

>yfw Ichika kills the bride in the final chapter

Attached: Bad End.jpg (1030x774, 129K)

How can we stop Negi's Ninoboner?

Attached: 1523524248803.jpg (1046x1094, 602K)

Ahem
FUCK NINIGGERS
FUCK ITSJEWS
AND SNAKEFAGS

Attached: 366718.jpg (225x350, 37K)

Good choice Nino

she was so freaking cute in this chapter and the one after
I wish we saw her try the lingerie - I suppose there's no fan art of that?

>bullying both Fuutarou
That was playful teasing, not bullying. You suck at social interactions.

You can't. She is toubun's Roman Reigns. Negi is gonna force her down your throat whether you like it or not and Vince McMahon will watch while rubbing oil all over himself.

Based and Snakepilled!

Snakes are great.
I love my snakefu and will accept her however she is.

Why is it so bad to like Ichika now? I would rather she fight rather than cuck herself for her autistic sister and her thirsty sister.

Even if she wants to have sex with black men?

What should Negi do to make Itsuki more popular than Miku?

Attached: 1552807656444.jpg (1920x2560, 577K)

Because she is an even bigger coward than Miku
Nino confessed twice.
Miku actually attempted to confess twice and hugged fuutarou
Meanwhile Snek disguised as Miku to confess and will use Miku face again to continue the lie. She is probably going to use Miku face to lie about her being lolikano.

I'm pretty sure that's impossible

Tbh, at this point im on the edge of abandoning Ninotrain and become a Yotsufag. Every scene with her in it is so wholesome and endearing, unlike with most of the other quints

Annnnddddd now I'm going to go back and reread chapter 71. Thanks, Yea Forums!

>the girl who ends up being Lolikano would probably see her chances of being the Bride go down the drain.
A few chapters ago i would have agreed but now that Itsuki is trying to bring back Fuu's memories/feelings for lolinakano i'm not so sure

Join us! We're going to lose the war, but at least we'll have the moral high ground!

I still consider Itsuki a red herring as far as being the bride is concerned, but I can see your point. At the same time, I can also see Itsuki's innate awkwardness as communicating an appearance of romantic feelings when she doesn't really have any. She's such a klutz.

Don't worry Yotsubros, I'm sure there's a pot of gold at the very end of every rainbow. She'll get her time to shine just not now.

Attached: Yotsuba_is_no1.png (1014x3340, 2.76M)

She's too precious

Damn, forgot he says that. Yotsuba even more confirmed, the only one who promised to be on his side.

And when Yotsuba finds that pot of gold, she will give it to her sisters and leave nothing for herself.

What is the unironic appeal of Miku? Seriously. She's passive. Can't accomplish anything alone. All of her best qualities are more accenuated in her sisters.

The only conceivable reason I can think of is that she's so submissive that you betas have convinced yourselves that she'd submit to you. Which isn't even remotely the case. She turned down Fuu at the start too.

Miku is easily the worst sister and could only possibly appeal to a basedboy.

COPE

Fuck despair and fuck you but I don't disagree with this because this is what Yotsuba would actually do

Attached: Clannad_Man.jpg (500x383, 153K)

But that pot of gold will do what he wants. If Fuutarou loves someone he'll persuade her until the very end

All of us yotsubros are going to be laughing at you when it is confirmed next week that Yotsuba is infact the quint in question that fuutarou met 5years ago.
Yotsuba is actually infact unique among the 5 of them. As opposed to fuutarou getting the girl without any effort (123 are literally throwing themselves to him), he actually need to put in effort to convince yotsuba to put her own happiness first before her sisters.

Does anyone have the thread to chapter 82?

Attached: 1554007788385.jpg (167x215, 4K)

How silly.
The ichika that "ichikafags" fell in love with was just an illusion. They only see the surface of the character called Ichika Nakano, a naive idealization that they forced on her themselves. What's reflected in their eyes is a kind and selfless oneesan, and now they moan and cry because she "changed".
But that's not true at all. Her true nature has been hinted again and again by negi, most prominently by her triumph smirk when crushing miku during the exams and cunningness when she was a child.
This is the real ichika, and the ichika that "ichikafags" love was never real. Just a fantasy that they refuse to wake up from.
Other quintfags will laugh and jeer at you, but this is what it means to have resolve to support your quint. Your love in tested in harsh conditions and now that she's in trouble, you're turning your back on her? How shameless.
The weak-willed should be culled, only the strong remain. True ichikafags will be on her side no matter what happens. Even if you call her a snake, so be it.
What is it that she needs right now? Do you understand? It's almost like she's always been like this. She won't quit. She'll move forward. Like a YAAAY

Attached: D3vsuE71.png (400x351, 102K)

Based

Miku will summon the spirit of Oda Nobunaga and take down the competition.

Attached: nobunagun.jpg (445x250, 28K)

search the archive

Make a time machine and go back to stop himself from making Itsuki a shit. Even then his odds are slim.

And you know what her sisters will do with the money?
Buy her a gift.

sure, whatever help you sleep at night user, just don't call Negi a hack or claim that its bad writing if that does not happen

I-I love Yotsuba?

>Ichika = The absolute madlad
>Itsuki = Boring as fuck
>Miku = Cute but boring
>Yotsuba = I like her but 0 fucking chances.
>Nino = Based and cute

This is a fun ride thanks to Ichika and Nino. Otherwise this manga would be pretty boring

Attached: Ninoaqt.jpg (1024x767, 390K)

Yeah I do remember seeing this exact kind of post for Rena, too

>anons still not believing that Itsuki is lolikano and will win decisively soon

Cringe

Attached: 1548185799473.png (564x1116, 928K)

I don't get how she can't be.

Negi will make Yotsuba win to subvert all of our expectations.

Why were people so against of Itsuki being Lolikano?
Didn't you guys say that being Lolikano actually lowers their chance of being the bride?

Attached: 1555144424854.png (561x345, 117K)

No there will be a hidden sextuplet who is lolikano

Ooga booga where da buffet at

Attached: 1536395599225.jpg (800x963, 229K)

*Takeda

Because it'd be much more interesting for Rena and Lolikano to be different quints.

Do Itsukifags WANT her to act OoC? She started this weird Rena shit immediately after Fuutarou said Miku and Yotsuba were supporting him. If you don’t think she’s just helping (in her own awkward Itsuki-like fashion) you’re retarded

4fag here, personally I think Itsuki is a better fit for lolikano than Yotsuba and is probably the case but I also think that the kisser and lolikano are two different people, and that whoever ends up with being lolikano will lose.

those who are based see her as the obvious winner at this point

Yotsuba has the best panels in the manga and it isn’t close

Based Negi Johnson

I actually don't really care about the lolikano subplot and i feel that Fuu has already moved on as well.

Quickly post your cutest burgs!

Attached: short hair 01.jpg (2259x3099, 568K)

For me it feels inconsistent when you look at her behavior up until now. Simple as that.

Say what you want but Ichika going as far as actively ruining her dear little sister's chances to the point she'd run an cry, to the point of admitting that she herself was the one who messed up by being a slowpoke moving goalposts is one the most boner inducing things that happened in a while.

Attached: 1555325219382.png (716x453, 545K)

>falling for the Itsuki=lolikano red herring
Reminder Itsuki started the Renashit again after Fuutarou told her about his love life and 428 just conveniently appeared to cockblock her from revealing the truth.

She's a meme character now

>nobunagun
Fucking rare screenshot

She's the one who gets to spend time with fuutarou this arc after all.

This chapter proved that Itsuki gets bold every time her brain tries to come up with a solution to her worries about Fuutarou.

Attached: 68.png (1138x1618, 790K)

Chika is nothing like Ichika...

BASED. Anyone Ichikafag who dislikes Ichika as she is right now was never a true Ichikafag in the first place.

Thank God for Negi in bringing about this arc to weed out the false believers and superficial fags for it is those that remain true that will be justly rewarded in the end.

They're both Yea Forumsnonymous, one is mag scans, the other is tank scans

The way Nino is trying to keep her sisters together and make sure they don't fall into sadness is fantastic. This can only help her in the long run to win Fuutarou's affection. This is how she would get the blessings of all her sisters since she is actively trying to make sure her family stays together while competing for Fuutarou and she has already been shown to be the best at confronting Maruo. Nino has a lot going for her and I can't help but believe she will be the one Fuutarou picks in the end.

Attached: Nino Nakano 620.jpg (795x1099, 1.02M)

>and make sure they don't fall into sadness is fantastic
Yeah, I think it didn't work

>She started this weird Rena shit immediately after Fuutarou said Miku and Yotsuba were supporting him
She started bringing up Rena during his birthday.She wanted to tell him but he fell asleep.
But to be precise,she probably start worrying about this during onsen trip as evidenced when Nino asked her about her secret.Everyone just assumed its MAY but the reality is its about Rena as well.

She is trying everything she can, but you can't deny that Miku definitely seemed a bit better than where she was at the beginning of the chapter/end of last chapter.

All part of the keikaku
TN: keikaku means meal

Attached: fufu...png (391x905, 286K)

>another cliffhanger
Reading this is more taxing than reading battle shounen.

Attached: 1553681060508.png (319x372, 146K)

Yotsubros have hopefule
theory since the arc started that to stop the conflict Itsuki is shipping him with the real lolikano aka Yotsuba. As time went on the theory seems more and more likely to be true.

If thats the case Itsuki would be the only true friend zone girl at the moment and has 0 interest in romantic relationshop with MC still. That would kill off slim chances of her being the kisser but thats also make her the most interesting quint.

I'm ready for another Chihiro ending if you know what I mean.

Itsuki has always been "helping", which will end with all that "helping" driving things into a direction she wasn't expecting.

Dark horse win that smartasses will pretend it was obvious all along?

>short hair

I don't think so.

Attached: __nakano_itsuki_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_asou_asabu202__1f256486d246ddcf02494d9042a8aec1.jpg (999x1200, 551K)

Yotsuba made him laugh.

Yotsuba is definitely getting something significant this arc, likely bigger than her sisters.

such as May saving Fuuts' restaurant with good reviews

Attached: 1555081898595s.jpg (113x124, 4K)

Attached: D4QGB1MUYAEqwaa.jpg (900x1200, 253K)

Nino's feelings for Fuutarou-kun are so empty and not worth his time. Miku needs to drop out too and hopefully stop talking to Fuutarou-kun.

kill yourself snekfag

are you trying to falseflag as a Snakefag? It ain't gonna work Ninobro

OH Nice. What is that in the back? A poster or a scroll? I love smug Nino's face.

>falseflagging
Pathetic.

This is no sister wars its Ichika bitch vs everyone. Others seem to be fine with each other at the moment...

>suddenly

Itsuki always had strong reactions in regard to her relation to Fuutarou. Also her thought process is a complete mess.

Attached: M 14.png (2852x2048, 1.8M)

this

miku is ugly.

>His reation will be glorious
Fuutarou will be angry at Ichika ruining the 5toubun, on the other hand he'll probably won't be much pissed at her for ruining Miku's efforts. That's just the kind of person he is.

>sudden
Speedreader

Attached: kik.png (630x730, 221K)

But this is a battle shonen

Attached: Its.png (126x169, 36K)

Have you read the first few chapters? No she wouldn't. Fuutarou is an exception because he's handsome, smart and she depends on him.

What's her endgame? Should we worry about her bros?

Attached: E18.png (484x654, 289K)

A falseflag to falseflag a falseflag? Stop that.

She'll be the final boss but ultimately will be defeated.

there's nothing to worry about
she has already won

Attached: 1555164951178.png (918x1364, 1.66M)

Well, the honest answer is that, so far, there is no explanation.

the only thing she won is weight

>miku: my whole character only kept regressing since my initial confession because reasons.

If you subscribe to 4fags theory, she basically has no threat since she is just shipping yotsuba with fuutarou.

Stop stealing my crops Fattybro

Attached: Oh my.png (636x408, 459K)

Crashing this fridge, with no survivors

So far the biggest winflag for Itsuki is that she's been in Fuutarou's house several times. That actually elevates her among other quints

Attached: qQdyFKi.png (210x330, 82K)

Attached: 1552228894048.jpg (250x230, 7K)

Since when have we been having 24/7 threads? A month ago?

Attached: 1553868019877.png (375x596, 413K)

Attached: 1531387035088.jpg (1652x927, 126K)

Since the anime

Attached: DF611B46-9658-4757-A9AE-72B55DF2D1B6.png (800x900, 589K)

Look at this cute girl, her face was made for hentai doujins.

How else to make Nino look good.

A bit more than three months ago.

A general by any other name.
End up missing the korean WTN scans thanks to the 24/7 threads.

Sharing is caring

Attached: xo.png (757x666, 391K)

Attached: miku is sorry for being ugly.jpg (587x648, 106K)

here you can have this one crop obsessed fattybro crops are food so I understand

Attached: blush.png (412x405, 197K)

Not hard to make anyone look good when Ichika is just that shit and ugly.

seeing this made me really happy for some reason

I've been rereading and holy shit, the past chapter where Miku helped Nino out she is someone else entirely. Guess Nino really is that shit and Negi couldn't make it organic so he just made everyone else shittier to compensate.

Miku is cute!

Kek this desu

Nino was lying.

Negi "It is love, I dont have to explain shit"

That would make sense since she's such a cunt and terrible sister.

Nah. Miku was always like this. Same with Ichika.
You're mad because your headcanon turned out to be false

Notjing new, negi is a hack

Yeah. She's terrible. The worst. And...

Attached: 1555251611499.jpg (1656x2208, 916K)

Why are you surprised user? Negi has always been a hack

I love her!

Attached: Nino Confession.jpg (2048x1471, 741K)

>I don't like it, so the author is shit! REEEEE
Wew, lads

ugly.

>everyone
At most, only Miku had a drastic change in character anyway, and even with that, her introductory chapter in which she fell for Fuutarou, she made pretty clear she always had low self-esteem if compared to her sisters. That's like, chapter 3.
Don't get angry because your own narrative isn't the same as the author's.

Kek. At this rate we'll get Kubo'd again very soon

Attached: 1554627566013.jpg (713x1024, 280K)

Its a shame, Negi made Yotsuba and Itsuki less relevant over time and made Miku even more meek and Ichika far less caring, just to make Nino swoop in and save the day every time.

The ugliest

Attached: 1553947398118.jpg (1978x3348, 3.86M)

HAHAHA shiet could totally see this happening.

Well, in terms of the story, bride is the most important quint. Makes sense

Attached: 1552813144907.jpg (1443x2048, 304K)

>discord

>she made pretty clear she always had low self-esteem if compared to her sisters
Negi seriously needs to explain how she got there asap. It's getting really hard to care about her self esteem issues when we don't even know why she's like that.

Technically, for both Yotsuba and Itsuki, nothing have changed desu
Itsuki have always been part of every arc even though she had second-to-last screentime. This arc is absolutely the same.
Yotsuba has never been the center of an arc with maybe 7goodbyes, and she always had the least amount of screentime. This arc she's getting a bit more of focus though.
And all that even though we didn't start the rena-lolikano arc yet, so all in all they'll get even more focus.
Your complaint makes no sense.

>All of this to make Shitno look better even though she's gonna lose
What a waste

>And all that even though we didn't start the rena-lolikano arc yet, so all in all they'll get even more focus.
You mean Itsuki will get more focus. Yotsuba has noting to do with that.
>Your complaint makes no sense.
He's shitposting. Of course it doesn't make sense

Nino is the bride, though

Nino has the biggest connections to the wedding and Fuutarou though. The wedding is her ideal wedding, the charm that connects her and Fuutarou is being worn, and she is the one that is the most courageous when facing Maruo.

Attached: past and future.png (1328x1328, 1.02M)

Damn, Nino btfo.

Attached: 5toubun no Hanayome - 04 (1920x1080 HEVC2 AAC).webm (1280x720, 534K)

You have to make up your mind, shitposter-kun.
If (according to you) Negi is destroying every other quint to make Nino look better that would mean he wants her to be the bride.
You can't have it both ways.
Michlan is a retard, but even he understood that and wrote his bait accordingly.

This is the moment they both lost, in romance manga you don't "earn" love or work for it love it just happens. "Working" for love doesn't feel genuine and you basically never see it getting rewarded.

Attached: losers.png (1426x2048, 817K)

Don't bother. He wrote a shitpost and is now samefagging replies.

Yep, Itsuki is gonna win and both are gonna sink.

>I've been speedreading and
Educate yourself.

Attached: x16 (1).png (1070x1600, 566K)

>All if these replies
Ninofags are delicate it seems.
>Everyone is samefagging
>Anything I disagree with is shitposting
Pathetic

She's sorry that she can't met Nino's ecpectations yet

>you don't "earn" love or work for it love it just happens. "Working" for love doesn't feel genuine and you basically never see it getting rewarded.
Hahaha.
Good luck in your life, kid

Attached: 1501005745000.jpg (651x402, 53K)

Precisely. That's why Nino's every attempt failed and that's why Fuutarou will fall for Nino after witnessing her stopping going after him to help her sisters out.
Like she said in chapter 71 "she wants Fuutarou to learn more about her", but rather than working together, or being in a group together where Nino wants to show him what kind of woman she is, that will happen indirectly.

I think it's gonna be Yotsuba I believe the Lolikano theory and Yotsuba hiding her love because she keeps putting her sisters happiness before her's.

It's not that hard to see where she got it though.
She can't cook unlike Nino, she sucks at sports unlike Yotsuba, her grade got beaten by Ichika.
There's really nothing she's good at compared to her sisters.

Good, Nino a shit

He's talking about manga

Also ugliest, that's why she purposely hide her face and 1 of her eye with her long bang.

>I-I don't feel like I won
Jesus, what a loser.

MY shit

I mean, that user was just spouting lies when we literally have top autistic shit like a screentime count image. He was asking to be schooled.

>From this user's asshole
>Nino is a literal shit
Makes sense since she's ugly.

Her biggest loss will be losing her virginity to Fuu-kun on their wedding night

Attached: 1555257727752.png (800x800, 419K)

But he didn't get schooled, people laughed at Nino's expense and some got mad.

>that user
He keeps replying to himself

>Post came with a new IP
>replying to himself
Ninofags really are paranoid.

Bazinga

And can't take jokes

Nino will win though

Attached: ninosip.png (378x558, 224K)

Pretty much all romance narratives in manga favor love blooming at its own pace out of unexpected interactions. They also often come from both parties being at odds with each other. So far Itsuki not only fulfill the conditions, but also sits on main girl chair with her large fat ass.

Attached: c033-(v05)---p028.png (2587x1842, 1.79M)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=72974833

Attached: kyaaa.png (462x571, 221K)

>Someone called me out on samefagging so I turned my router on and off

December

You only found this out now?

Nino's the main girl, though

She already won Mikubowl

Attached: 1535434364554.png (1722x1310, 1.49M)

It's been 82 chapters and there's no sign of love from Itsuki.
You think all of that happening in 30 chapters will suit your idea of blooming love?

>Saving reddit's garbage

There are "signs", but most of them are have the size of an antpenis, or left for interpretation. But we are supposed to believe those are enough to justify Itsuki winning, and it's not just her being the main girl.

>there's no sign of love from Itsuki
Because you need things to be spelled out loud to get it, right?

To the point of samefagging and ignoring the posts that called him out, yeah.

Jesus christ Ninotards are deluded.

This desu

You can't stop thinking about them, huh

Nearly 80 chapters and Fuutarou doesn't even consider Itsuki a possibility by his own monologue.

>replying to Ninofags
>y-you're o-obsessed
You can't be this stupid can you?

He will obviously be the one falling for her, user.

Someone is getting mad.

Attached: IMG_20190415_213704.jpg (1447x1814, 159K)

Not even the dude but thanks for answering my question.

Itsuki will never fall for Fuutarou red herring since day 1 just here to bait. They are gonna have a best friend type relationship she already acknowledged the friendship.

>reddit

I saved your pics bros and I raise with this

Attached: 20190228_093522.png (240x224, 76K)

He should go back and you should show him the way

Zoinks!

Definitely mad.

Attached: illust_74228345_20190416_061203.jpg (2143x1847, 843K)

He probably has feelings for her for a while, probably since he apologises to her when she pretended to be Miku

Attached: IMG_20190415_213916.jpg (1536x2048, 270K)

Attached: IMG_20190415_213849.jpg (600x1000, 59K)

They just can't accept her coming loss

Attached: illust_74227540_20190415_194107.jpg (1401x2048, 247K)

>Fuutarous face when no real Miku

Attached: IMG_20190415_213102.jpg (1378x2039, 182K)

This part was literally Negi telling the audience that Itsuki was very likely to end up worming her way into Fuutarou's heart.

Attached: IMG_20190415_213455.jpg (1944x1895, 445K)

The loss of her maiden name?

Attached: 1552681650611.jpg (1239x1647, 226K)

Sure

It's unbelievable how retarded some of them are.

Attached: wadafack.png (404x372, 216K)

I'm surprised at how little art there is of baker Miku.

Attached: IMG_20190416_062826.jpg (1034x1268, 142K)

Attached: IMG_20190416_062806.jpg (2894x1100, 382K)

Post the rest

Attached: IMG_20190416_062811.jpg (4096x3962, 947K)

Not him, but here is another.

Attached: Nino Nakano 1526.jpg (1401x2048, 248K)

>samefagging again
Sasuga

Attached: illust_74227540_20190415_193928.jpg (1401x2048, 208K)

Don't stop now, user

"Arc Kyoto" is parallel to "Arc 7 goodbye"

"7 goobye"
>with Itsuki / Nino drama
>Fuutarou+Rena/Lolinakano
>Nino grows up+Miku who helps Nino
>everyone help Yotsuba with her club
>Nino helps Yotsuba
>Itsuki/Nino drama is over

"Kyoto"
>with Ichika / Miku drama
>Fuutarou+Rena/Lolinakano
>Nino who helps Miku+Miku grows up
>everyone will help Nino with her stalker
>Yotsuba helps Nino
>Ichika/Miku drama is over

Thats hot

Attached: 0CAC1CA2-8585-4D14-BDDE-690E8E20FAB4.gif (100x100, 8K)

Oh

I know there is one more that is fully nude, but that is patreon locked.

Attached: Nino Nakano 1527.jpg (1401x2048, 254K)

>nothing suggested it being a ninofag
>b-but ninofags
Oh, they irony.

I told you to never post here again, subhuman

We need to gather the funds

Source?

You forgot one part of 7 goodbyes. Fuutarou says goodbye to Rena. So to even out the parallel, Rena will say goodbye to Fuutarou and go back to being herself.

I mean, ok, but it the it's what user said

Ninofags don't like getting called out for their stupidity.

>Replying to the braindead cockroach

>still samefagging
Sasuga.

>keeps samefagging

>general, common opinion shared but half of the fanbase
>i-im pretty sure its the ninofags, they can't live in my head
That's honestly a bit said.

>, but it the it's
But then it's*

It's time to end this party

Attached: 1554450582507.jpg (321x374, 54K)

>he's samefagging again
Sasuga.

I wish

So what was the point of his development in Scrambled Eggs if Fuutarou can't tell that it's Ichika in disguise?

If you look more
Nino's leaf is heading towards the number 68

Pathetic.

>shared but half of the fanbase
>a bit said
Based retard

If only, but the party stop, we all know that

Attached: 5214324614.png (100x100, 14K)

Fuck off, subhuman

It is too early to judge but if he won't be able to in the next chapter then Negi is simply a hack

>187160043
Ironic.

Half of the fanbase is Ninofags

>But to be precise,she probably start worrying about this during onsen trip
when Nino came to see Fuutarou in the onsen bath
Itsuki asked Fuutarou since when Nino was like that with him

>Nino confessed twice.
more than twice

Who drew Yotsuba like that?

He knew already that its not miku. Question is how fucked up ichika can go.

Learn to read, retard

He doesn't know if it isn't Miku now

I am pretty sure he did. Question is whether he would reveal it first or Ichika would screw herself first.

He has clues though
>he knows Ichika tried to disguise herself as Miku before
>He can recognize real Miku
>Itsuki and Yotsuba told him that real Miku is supposed to be in the hospital

and yet she did not believe when fuutarou told her nino likes him....

I just thought about it, but one of the reasons why Itsuki is suddenly obsessed with Fuutarou remembering Lolikano might be because she noticed the photo was missing from the box when she took out her Rena costume last time.

Attached: makesmethink.png (248x310, 105K)

Oh and I forgot the most important one
>he knows that Miku that told him that she supports Ichika and him wasn't the real Miku
God, I'm so tired of these shenanigans

>he knows Ichika tried to disguise herself as Miku before
Does he?
>He can recognize real Miku
He only did it once in very favourable circumstances

There's "signs" but they're mostly friendship and reaching. The only romantic stuff is very recently and it's so sudden and related to Rena it seems like she's plotting something rather than doing all this out of love. In the latest chapter you even get her thoughts so you know that she's going all this far with an objective not necessarily tied to him dicking her. But some shitposters just really want to shit on the ninotards to feel superior as if they're not the retards, and can only fall on tropes to justify their retardation.

>nino asks itsuki about potential secrets
>a girl in itsuki's image puts a bold move on fuutarou
>itsuki puts a bold move on fuutarou
>yotsuba asks itsuki about potential secrets

>he knows that Miku that told him that she supports Ichika and him wasn't the real Miku
He won't be able to tell the difference if Ichika won't blurt out something contradictory like last time

love will find a way

Attached: B15.png (2852x2048, 2.29M)

The moon cake is pretty.

Shut up, Takeda.

>Does he?
It's like a lot of other things, he has strong suspicions but not confirmation.

>He only did it once in very favourable circumstances
Miku was pretending to be both Itsuki and Ichika, those weren't favourable circumstances.

Shut up, shitposter-kun.

>Miku was pretending to be both Itsuki and Ichika, those weren't favourable circumstances.
I have no idea what you're talking about right now

Please don't get mad. Miku will be happy with Takeda-kun

That's because you're too stupid to understand that Miku hiding behind two layers of disguise doesn't point at favourable circumstances.

>Nino does not sleep because she is sad for her sisters
>Ichika does not sleep because she is busy with her satan plan

I get it now. I thought you were talking about something completely different. There's no need to get this defensive and rude. Chill out.
And yes, I count a 100% identical situation as the day before where he knew it was Miku as extremely favourable circumstance.
Also, don't try to make it seem like some double disguise as it was purely based on appearance which Ichika had nothing to do with.

Yotsuba is much more worthy of holding that position, especially since Itsuki was already the first girl introduced in present-day. As it is now, Yotsuba stands off awkwardly as the girl who is responsible for the plot (sisters wouldn't be in Fuutarou's school otherwise) and yet largely uninvolved with Fuutarou himself. Still hoping lolikano and Rena are different people so Yotsuba can at least share some of the significance.

MIKU WAKE UP

Attached: 523627.png (1408x1692, 2.95M)

>reading the kodansha version

>Yotsuba is much more worthy of holding that position,
Yikes!
>Itsuki was already the first girl introduced in present-day
And as Negi said, it doesn't mean anything

Luckily she stops believing in this " first come, first served", otherwise hearing about Nino's confession would send her to death.

twitter.com/pcluut/status/1117988238315016192?s=19

>reverie discord trash

The first girl thing doesn't really mean anything. The editor suggests that Negi put itsuki first to for the readers to follow the story more easily, not for her to be hated because of the label "first girl".

Go back

Attached: IMG_20190413_153038.jpg (1447x1979, 302K)

>reading anything but gooklations

>Reading anything but google translated gookscans

>Yotsuba is much more worthy of holding that position,
>Yikes!
Can you think of any other way to make her important to the plot as it is now? Negi could kill her off and it'd have a bigger effect. Currently, she's more a loose end than not.

>reading

yes

Sure, but I wouldn't say it makes her "more worthy" than anyone else

ch82 is proof that Nino in the chapter 78 wanted to help Miku grows up and she wants to helps Yotsuba with Ichika plan

Kill yourself, subhuman

Fuck off to tieba, subhuman

Literally how?

The only thing she has achieved is declaring her love every 2 chapters that does not even cause any impact

She could not achieve any kind of approach while working with Fuutaro.

Simply rejecting her is a matter of her requesting an answer

You forgot the most important
>7goodbyes
>yotsuba finally said no to the basketball club to do her own things

>kyoto
>yotsuba finally said no to her sisters and officially enter the fuubowl as lolikano

Simply accepting her is a matter of requesting an answer
Also
>Replying to shitposters

Attached: ichikafan.png (580x729, 620K)

>Replying to a mentally handicapped chimp
I know you are desperate, Yotsubafag, but come on

Why would anyone want to stop Negi?