MANGA KINGDOM THREAD

This manga gets no love, no shitposting group on Facebook, barely active subreddit and no thread on Yea Forums. Truly saddening. Fuck you all.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-02-00-51.png (540x960, 1018K)

Maybe because it's so long?

People read One Piece and it's 900+ chapters.

hey at least its very popular in japan

It's popular on western sites, most have it as "hot" and gets active trans, people just talk about it with their friends

>No international release date for the upcoming movie yet
Fuck

It's pretty good
Kyoukai best girl

not like she has any competition besides mountain tribe king chick who's had like 2 chapters to her

Well, there is only Ten,Kyokai and Yontawa and few forgettable girls; this manga lacks waifu pandering, and I love it .
Fuck, indeed.

>lacks waifu pandering, and I love it
I agree, and it's most likely the reason Yea Forums doesn,t talk about it

>Facebook
>Reddit
Are you proud of being a newfag? read the rules and lurk 2 years before posting dumbfuck

I'm rereading right now Kingdom owns

Attached: x4.png (770x1186, 536K)

best boy btw

Attached: baj.png (531x694, 261K)

Attached: thebaj.png (1690x1200, 1.37M)

It gets even better, trust me.
Cringe.

>Has barely any waifus
>The few it does are all top tier
Quality over quantity anons

Attached: 1538786660716.jpg (296x324, 49K)

He's the only one who deserves the nethers

It sells so much why doesn't it get a new anime series or atleast new seasons. Btw I didn't think the animation was that bad. If I compare it to Netflix full 3D cgi this animation is truly divine. Kingdom is one of my favorite series and it deserves better.

I thought it would all be downhill after the Coalition War and Houken gets BTFO since the following chapters are one of the most emotional experiences I've ever had reading a story, but Hara has kept it interesting. Truly a timeless classic

>no kawaii uguu waifus or fanservice
>too highbrow and slow for the average pleb and adhd zoomer
>weird art that puts people off like early one piece
It's very popular on the old anime forums.

>no shitposting group on Facebook, barely active subreddit
You a jojofag or something? This is a good thing you fucking mongoloid

Def in my top 3 all time manga. Very few people I know who read manga know it but the ones who do love it. Always recommend it.

Fuck off, faggot.