Your personality type

>your personality type
>your favorite anime

INFJ/Monogatari series

Attached: 1546246998118.jpg (449x600, 64K)

Why are these JCs so sexy?

INTJ
Also Monogatari

INTP/LogH

Attached: td3g7gmdlgp01.jpg (2584x1468, 595K)

>ENFP
>penguindrum

INTP
Mushishi
this thread will go nowhere.

INFP
Etotama

Okay, but which monogatari is the best monogatari? It's nise obviously, the most bold and daring piece of television in the history of radio waves.

Attached: araragi.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

ESTJ
Nanoha

The first arc in bakemonogatari is where the series peaks. It's to the point, presents its themes well, it has strong character development, doesn't bore you to death with WORDS WORDS WORDS (i.e. it's paced effectively and only tells you what you absolutely need to know), etc. Everything else feels derivative.

ISTP
3-gatsu no Lion

Hitagi End/Ougi Dark

pleb status: filtered

ISTP
JoJo

INFP
Meguca

INFP
End of Evangelion

INFJ
Gurren Lagann or Toradora

>derivative
How so? Genuinely curious.

Kizu

>How so? Genuinely curious.
Everything after is is both a replication of the first arc (and novel, to an extent) except bogged down with reinvented wheels and ever more apparent milking. The latest season seems like a fanfiction of itself.
I'm not saying the rest is bad, but if pressed, I really do think that the first parts are the best of the series.

INFJ, School Days. Is that an INFJ-y sort of series?

Attached: 1555361684920.jpg (559x789, 184K)

That being said I love Kizu too, but its structure is very different from the rest of the series and difficult to compare. Mechanically the narrative works the best and is very clever, but I prefer the relative simplicity of Bake.

INTP
Monogatari series: Owarimonogatari season 2 and 1

Attached: Ougi Oshino (Spook) 12.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Same but INFP

INFJ
Ponyo

Is INFP objectively the worst type? You go on suicide forums and most people are INFP, or INFJ

Attached: .jpg (474x468, 43K)

INFX means sad autist rather than just autistic autist

Is this /r9k/?
INTP
Haruhi

Which one is sad and not autistic? ISTP?

I can agree with this. I hadn't really thought of it before but each season definitely has the same formula as the first.
I guess I was okay with it because my favorite part of the whole story is Araragi and I really enjoy listening to his conversations with the other characters.

Maybe Kizu is my favorite because it's a new side of Araragi and also a new side of the series as a whole but I'd probably have to rewatch every season to know for sure.

ISTP
Berserk (manga) otherwise Cowboy Bebop maybe.

INTP
Detective Conan

>INTP
>only 3% is this kind of special snowflake
Gotta love internet tests made with the sole purpose of making you feel special and unique.
Also, sora no woto.

Attached: 1551813099939.png (1280x720, 579K)

INTP-T
Symphogear G

Myers-Briggs, astrology for men.

aren't personality types a meme, where is a good page for it

CHAD
Kaiji

Attached: eAkxw6L.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

>Not reading Jung's description of cognitive functions
You can figure out your personality type without doing some gay-ass test, don't assume everybody is retarded just because you are.

It's astrology for people who think they're too smart for astrology but it's still fun.

Based 14 year old thinking he's saying something remotely revolutionary

INFJ
Gintama
>all them INFJs
Confirmed for weeb personality type?

>wasting your time with pseudo-science
lmaoing @ ur life

>posting on 4channel

INTJ
Princess Tutu

ISTJ
Kiniro Mosaic
I just took the test and I'm not really sure it's accurate after reading the description. But it did vibe me as an astrology thing (tell you why you are special, etc).

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-032023.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

ENTP, mawaru penguindrum

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

INFP
Ping Pong

INTP - Gundam

ENTJ
Ancient Magus Bride