Chainsaw Man

If the Devils are powered by human fears, does that mean Denji is gonna starters getting powered up by the fears of Devils?

Attached: ccaadd77b03a85c63cd3c9b00e4d40ea.png (642x959, 412K)

His powerup is gonna come when a new Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake gets released.

What if there was a devil who spent all day sharing videos of spiders on Facebook?

Are Fire Punch and Chainsaw Man set in the same universe? Before the frozen apocalypse maybe?

A daring synthesis

Attached: 1551010598813.png (603x436, 167K)

>If the Devils are powered by human fears, does that mean Denji is gonna starters getting powered up by the fears of Devils?
Why would that even be the case?
It's more likely he gets a power up by eating some of those bullets.

>a devil of a giant zipper with a testicle stuck in it

Who do you imagine as the voice of Denji when reading? I get Kamiya vibes.

>trying to promote fujimoto on /a

sure smells like poop in here

Don't think so, in Fire Punch we never saw mutant people (demons), just humans with super powers.

If Kobeni and co. gave the devil a boost with their fear, then obviously he has to make them fear him more than they fear the devil.
He's already got a good head start with none of them knowing he was the chainsaw devil.

this, Yea Forums is full of brainlets and kino haters

>bottom left panel
maybe denji wants power's pussy after all the bonding they do. that shit would be real endgame right there.

Well he is actually looking at Aki there.

that's be hot as fuck too. honestly both of them are top tier aesthetic. only character with a flimsy design so far is power (sadly), with a fairly generic demon girl with horns affair but her character is really consistent and pretty well executed

I’m actually extremely disappointed the colour page had her with pink hair and red shirt. She would have looked more distinct with blonde hair and black suit

So where's the humanity devil? Surely there are people afraid of people. If not there's plenty that are afraid of just women.

Maybe he wanted her to look like Zero Two from Franxx, that shit supposedly is big in Japan

That’s big everywhere. I just think having a team clad in all black woud stand out in jumps current hero line up. Last manga that had that was Bleach and say what you will about the manga itself Kubo make all his characters very distinctive and recognizable with a that limited wardrobe colour palate

I feel like we're going to get some really crazy stuff when fujimoto starts explaining where the devils come from.

I bet It's either gonna be they were created by humans or they come from literal hell.

>devils are actually the original inhabitants of earth and they are all victims of humans
>devils are from another dimension where everyone only drinks flat soda
>devils are people who spend all their time on the internet
>devils are aborted fetuses
>devils are the result of veganism run amok
>devils are actually stands from jojo
>aliens
>interdimensional beings
>devils are actually in love with humans
>devils are the heroes because humans are evil
>devils are an entertainment industry marketing stunt
>devils are sexual fanfiction
>devils are the discarded semen of a wizard
>devils are moldy avocado pits the never became full trees
>devils are all robots
>devils can't actually harm humans
>the real devils are the friends we made along the way
>there are devils in everyone
>the gun demon fucks your mom
>crossover canon with a different manga
>just hentai for the last chapter
>devils are less dangerous than texting and driving or obesity

I suspect we might see Hunger Devil or Thirst Devil someday.

Hoping for literal Hell

lol

>devils never actually existed, everything was a delusion

>chainsawman takes place in the doom universe after doomguy dies on mars

>Government is just causing massive amounts of tripping like point-saint-espirit

What Devil is the Devil in the current arc anyway?

Endless or infinity

bomp

No there's no devil like that. That's just stupid and something I wouldn't do

california skater dude voice

Johnny Yong Bosch

How do you guys think Denji's gonna get a power-up?

Attached: 4.gif (200x261, 21K)

Well he needs blood to keep his chainsaws going and devils can get stronger by eating other devils right?
He can just eat the infinity devil

Or get Power to pump him full of blood

or eat power

pls no she's too cute even if she doesn't flush the toilet

Power looking kinda QUALITY there

>Power and Denji trying to forcefully 'cheer up' Aki after this mission
Yes please

Well you covered all bases. So it has to be one of them.