Is there any manga that you wish got an anime?

Is there any manga that you wish got an anime?

Attached: helck.jpg (1173x1586, 866K)

Not really. But Helck was terrible after the chapter 30 and it just got worse over time.

I enjoyed the entire thing honestly, i dont really know how to explain why though

I would literally kill some one for a full anime adaptation

Attached: GUEST_b93f1df9-b276-428c-9ca7-e0fc913c76c6.jpg (488x488, 94K)

So happy It's getting a show just gotta hope for no cgi

Attached: Devil_Physiology.png (918x1356, 1019K)

Yotsuba of course.

Obviously it would be pure and non-sexual except for some subtle Fuuka thighservice.

Attached: yotsubafuuka.jpg (607x3956, 782K)

Attached: C6842BC3-AEAC-45C3-891E-3210E7221A15.jpg (350x499, 45K)

One of my favorites.

Attached: Doubutsu_no_Kuni_Volume_6.jpg (334x500, 87K)

Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu

Attached: 1553305714791.gif (701x518, 679K)

Palatable in Prison

Attached: dungeon-meshi-20.png (1125x1600, 568K)

while this is probably a poorly disguised rec thread, I do really wish Kingdom would get a non-shit adaptation

Attached: x4.png (770x1186, 536K)

Lets be honest with ourselves

Its gonna be cgi

Perhaps not til its actually done, but I'd be down for it.

Attached: It happened3.png (635x940, 238K)

Helck should have stayed a gag manga.

I DESPERATLY want and anime adaption of this. I Am constantly lookimg and waiting for them to announce one

This. Shit was RUINED.

I'm not sure how the fuck Helck would work in animated form. The comedy works because of how the panels and pages deliver punchlines; in a visual medium, the timing and storyboarding would be difficult to manage to carry out the same effect.

Helck would be perfect for an anime, most of it was good, the ending was a bit weird and dragged out and then oddly sudden all at once, but a proper anime could clean up the end arc, I think.

But it will never get one, it's finished and anime are usually made to advertise ongoing manga.

Fat Elf or Uzaki

The first keikaku-off between Azudora and Mikaros was great though, those chapters were fun as hell to read
The problem was that the scale tipped too far to the action/drama parts, it could have found a better balance.

>Is there any manga that you wish got an anime?
No. Not a single one. Every manga that I've read that had an anime adaptation shortly after ended up being hot trash. The panels end up being low budget slideshows, and the emotional scenes have less impact because there's shitty background music. Manga being turned into anime is dumbing things down, and shouldn't be celebrated. At BEST, it can be equal to the manga, but never better. I wouldn't wish an anime adaptation on my worst enemies.

Attached: 1517651889935.jpg (520x600, 97K)

This desu
Plus the inevitable gigantic shitposting spike that comes with a wider audience

You can only run a 'happy superman does silly things' gag for so long, the genre shift was well done and bumped the manga from a 8/10 to 10/10 for me. The author had a lot of talent to shift direction and drop some emotional bombs on you; we also wouldnt have so seen so many of vamirio's expressions otherwise.

Attached: x7.png (960x1361, 162K)

i need a cute slime and black mage anime

Attached: K1.png (844x1200, 345K)

Kangou bancho was so much better than 7 deadly sins. Too bad it will never get an anime.

Attached: 8631579.png (722x744, 542K)

Ciguatera

Attached: cig.png (845x1200, 220K)

Attached: pat pat.png (619x363, 179K)

Hoshi no Samidare

Okabe Uru does some real despairing shit and Sekai Oni has some not-for-TV moments to be sure (aka everything with Kuroe until she regains her sanity) but goddamn do I wish a good studio would pick his works up.

Attached: x14.png (1520x1075, 2.76M)

Manga's don't have to be longer than 3 volumes just because you can't move on either user.

Spirit Circle.
There's barely any dynamic scenes so high budget is not even required. Just give it good VAs and great music and it will be fucking amazing.

Attached: 1550856123012.jpg (1114x1600, 321K)

I like how Helck became progressively handsomer as series went on

Honestly almost any of his works would work for an anime. I still need to get around to Spirit Circle, but i'm partial towards The Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer myself.

The problem I have with Helck is that it came prematurely and then never stopped cumming. The pacing of that manga is all over the place. The problem I have with the story is that the juxtaposition between happy Helck and angry/sad Helck is supposed to be jarring, and once happy Helck finally gets serious it's supposed to be an OH SHIT moment, but when it turns out Helck is angry for 60% of the story it loses its charm. The gag comedy should have lasted longer and there should have been a lot more quiet time in between the latter part of the story where it's 40 chapters of full-on fighting and asspulls. The denouement could also have been a bit more pronounced imo.

No.

Attached: guts.jpg (700x994, 98K)

Samidare and Youko would require some genuine effort put into the fighting scenes though. SY has some ridiculous fights.

Attached: 1538100600775.png (1602x1200, 670K)

desu I can see animated Sengoku Youko being quality as fuck

Attached: x21.png (1650x1200, 829K)

Yes.

Attached: donny.jpg (605x888, 205K)

>Sengoku Youko
ALL FIGHT ANIME WILL BE SHITTY CGI

if only japan got some 3D animators for CGI that aren't fucking shit

Attached: YOUR TEASING HAS ITS LIMITS.png (1300x1848, 290K)

Mommy big boss never

Attached: images.jpg (246x350, 27K)

Should have stayed a comedy.

Franken Fran

Why does every female there have big tits? I want to live in that world.

Glad I'm not the only person that sees these threads and wonders how anyone would want the manga they like adapted. Its like being excited when america decides to adapt an anime in live action. It always ends is a shitty product.

>Knockoff Toriko

That and Murcielago will never happen user.

it's too easy to completely destroy punchlines and tone oh humor in Helck, if a legit crew sit on the project like on 1st season of OPM it'd be great

This manga leaned into the edge way too hard and the ending super sucked. This is the perfect example of wasted potential.

>The Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
this

having read Good Night World only a couple hours ago, the mangaka seems to have a habit of weird endings that don't conclude a whole lot. Sekai Oni, it felt rushed as hell. GNW, it seems like a normal ending at first up until the very end having an ambiguous note while some questions still remained unresolved.

Should have been adapted years ago, probably the most graphic manga there is excluding some doujins. It's pure kino.

Attached: battle.png (400x320, 155K)

>probably the most graphic manga there is
Nope.

Sekai Oni was a wild ride.

Attached: 028.png (1520x1075, 2.29M)

name some that are worse.

sundome

Attached: d7ww2td-49dc2cb2-f6c3-4895-976a-8ebdfd703b85.jpg (1920x1080, 410K)

Nah I was actually curious about what people wanted to see become animes

Uzaki and Tomo-chan

Attached: UzakiCheek.png (240x247, 52K)

OPT are poorly disguised rec threads.

Flying Witch.

>recommend me stuff to fap 2
No way!

This,I’d love a quality oav series. It was his first harem manga. It’s still pretty cool.

Attached: D919CBA8-A9C7-4392-BB8B-762DAFB0997A.png (230x348, 220K)

Liar game or gamble fish.

I sorta want to see the trainwreck that would commence

Attached: x15.png (1878x1400, 1.11M)

Not really
Anime adaptations are usually not as good as the source and bring in droves of sub 90 iq animeonlys to ruin any threads.
I do like hearing the seiyuus if the picks are good.

i mean if you get off to gore then go you.

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

Maybe with an ending that isn't complete garbage.

Attached: 018923.jpg (260x372, 74K)

To You, the Immortal. It's by the same mangaka that did Koe no Katachi. It really good and already has more than enough content for an anime. It'd be stupid to not adapt it, but I have zero faith anyone actually will.

Attached: immortal.jpg (730x516, 103K)

Good taste.

>At BEST, it can be equal to the manga, but never better
Not if the art and panelling in the original manga was hot garbage to begin with.

Attached: img000023.png (989x1500, 1.21M)

Would like to see this get an adaptation though I doubt we would get a good one.

Attached: murcielago.jpg (333x499, 45K)

Doesn't count completely, but apparently there was interest in giving Shaman King the Brotherhood treatment, but the mangaka didn't want to go through with it because they couldn't get all the same voice actors from the original run and that will never not infuriate me.

Attached: shaman-king-173697.jpg (1200x919, 137K)

I want an Alice in Borderland adaptation that didn't suck ass.

Ill boy Ill Girl, Tenkuu Shinpan although the ending is rushed and really disappointing, the rest of medaka box, the darker than black manga and things like Uzaki and Tomo-chan would be nice

Love Hina.

I liked the latter half of the manga just as much as the beginning gag part tbqhfamalamadingdong. And the neat lore bits in the later chapters was the icing on the cake.

Elf-san

Attached: objective_tier.png (1398x2004, 1.35M)

Flower Slut/Elf Aunt > all the other sluts

Came for this

Attached: Chubby Goat.jpg (956x420, 201K)

A short would be fine too

Attached: U19.jpg (650x930, 283K)