youtu.be/M3z3d6b9UCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shirou vs berserker
shirou vs kirei

don't have to look far

Kiritsugu vs Kotomine
Shirou vs Kotomine

Shirou vs Archer from the DEEN movie

How are we qualifying a "good" fight? Animation? Dialogue? Premise? Hype generated? All of the above?

Shirou vs Archer from the prillya movie

thematic standpoint>actual context of the fight>animation

Achilles vs Chiron in Apo

Demonbane versus stick.

goku vs frieza

Me vs the urge of killing myself

Anime or VN? The former was shit.

Just end it
it's the only way to get the good end

Luffy vs Katakuri

Same fight, but in the VN.

UBW was a pretty damn good adaptation that offered their own vision of the fight while staying true to the core message and meaning of the VN, but it's still not as good.

Shirou isn't strong enough to actually fight servants. Archer was already disappearing then probably at 10-15% of his power. Also never used UBW. Anime glosses over those points but low IQ anime onlys don't question such things because MC highschooler is supposedly strong enough to battle heroic spirits.

Attached: unlimited blade works.jpg (640x1440, 124K)

Also, last stardust was an awesome theme, but they should have used EMIYA theme more throughout the fight.

they End with EMIYA though so it's pretty fitting

once the third heaven's feel movie is out, then you will see

Kazuma vs Ryuhou
youtu.be/pISGOq72zO4

from a thematic standpoint, shirou vs archer is just awful. archer blows shirou out by being right about everything, and shirou's only response was "no u"

Move over shonenfags.

Attached: DWA09j-VAAARDOZ.png (600x600, 210K)

By that standard I would say Bell and the Minotaur in Danmachi, but I'm pretty sure people only watched that to fap to Hestia

Atalanta VS Jeanne.

actual retard and waste of trips

OP's mom vs OP's dad

Our dad againts the gods.

Attached: 1555003328742.jpg (1441x2048, 699K)

Shirou vs Saber

youtube.com/watch?v=K4TC1xMyZDI
Whenever the urge to kill yourself comes around, remember the most inspirational person: Lex Luthor.

Heavens feel has the best fights

I want to fuck Mom.

Attached: clip+(2019-04-15+at+01.45.11).jpg (1440x2048, 1.18M)

Bazette vs Gilgamesh
Zwei Illya vs Gil

no

Shirou v Kotomine is the best fight, prove me wrong

Attached: 1552925949436.jpg (340x340, 13K)

Shirou vs Berserker remains my favorite moment in media as a whole. I can only hope Ufotable delivers.

Illya and Kuro's tongue fight

Attached: leglock.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

Hisoka vs Chrollo
Sorry brainlets

which episode is this? I'm on season 2

seriously, this fight is made out to be so thematically meaningful, but all I remember is:
>Your ideals are unachievable and hypocritical, you will never be happy if you go down this route, I am literally the embodiment of your ideals failing
>Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right!!!
>,,,you win.

Attached: rurouni-kenshin.jpg (636x358, 58K)

How's it feel being the lowest IQ newfag virgin bitch imaginable?

Attached: 1547505391762.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tIyNAF5rgYk
Absolutely rad end

be nice to other anons, user!

Attached: wPPvAZF.jpg (365x312, 15K)

Ken vs Raoh and

Berserker vs. Archer from DEEN

>Just use a nuke to defeat the boss in a series about nen bro
>just sacrifice evrything for a bullshit power uup with no lasting consequence bro

O
MY
VOW

>"I'm you! From the future!"

What a moronic plot twist

Season 2 almost certainly won't make it to the finale of the Xenos arc, which is disappointing because it's the one fight in the series so far that beats vs Minotaur.

the quote "Nasu is a hack" has like 100k results between google english, jap and ch

Imagine not getting the literal entirety of UBW. You're probably one of those faggots that think Heaven's Feel had the best ending

LUFFY v LUCCI

youtube.com/watch?v=FoMUffSzces

It's the only adult ending not slathered in 16 year old idealism

Attached: 1554750928067.png (1627x1577, 523K)

Attached: Shirou vs Kirei.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

While HxH has great fights some of the outcomes were really underwhelming. Nero v King was great but the poison bomb was an asspull.

Attached: 81A19814-A8F3-4404-88C7-5091EA24BFBE.jpg (500x435, 42K)

All of them.

Turning his hand into pulp fighting that thing with the goliath scarf in volume 13 was pretty neat, but the minotaur fight was a payoff in a lot of different ways that I don't think will really be matched any time soon

>Durr these guys have militaries and guns. Why don't they just nuke him?
>They actually do
>wtf asspull

Gil vs. Tiamat

Not saying it doesn’t make sense. Just that in a manga where there’s a certain fighting style, and they go around that fighting style for the outcome, it feels cheap. Like if in MHA Deku just started to carry a gun and shoot all the bad guys

This. It's literally an outcome that was refreshing and more than welcome especially for shounen.

Deku is a fucking retard for not carrying bearing balls with him the entire time to slug at people tbqh

The only good part of HF are the fight scenes.

Please, then, explain how Shirou won at all against Archer thematically beyond simply ignoring all of his points.

Not them, but I thought the nuke was a good twist. Killua's wish granting sister on other was just textbook bad writing

titties

Literally every single fight ever.
DO IT HOMO

just because you're right doesn't mean you're correct!

Attached: 6F6.png (684x684, 668K)

Not gonna argue that, mate. It's a beautiful ideal. Sometimes what's lauded as the "mature" decision is really just giving up and prioritizing some socially accepted maxim over one's own desires.
It's not a one-dimensional battle of logic, you absolute retard. Archer is objectively correct about everything he says regarding effort and heroism, however he reaches a SUBjective conclusion: the end result he has come to understand means that all intervening successes were meaningless and trying has no impact on anyone. Shirou realizes, after having his ideal challenged instantly rather than over decades like Archer, that there is meaning in every individual "saving" of someone's world and that even merely openly practicing the ideal makes the world and one's surroundings a better place and people respectively, even if the actual results are mundane.

Archer is a defeatist loser who'd rather fall into nihilist apathy rather than save a dying child in front of him because it technically doesn't matter at the large scale. His error is in treating the concept of "saving someone" as if there is even a scale to begin with. Shirou says as much as he fights Archer off: "Saving someone... can't be wrong". Ever read a Batman story or Toaru volume? Ideals have power.

Final fight of Domon and Master Asia

Archer and Lancer are best just because they're so evenly matched and similar builds. Emiya is hard to take seriously fighting against servants.

s o x

Zouken and Assassin vs Kotomine

I still think Deen did this fight better in the movie, Ufotable's UBW was disappointing imo
Ufotable's Shirou vs Gilgamesh was pure shit
Kiritisugu vs Kotomine was 100x better anyway

>kiritsugu vs kotomine
>other wise known as kiritsugu pulls out 10000 versions of his power out of his ass

prillya is fucking trash you retarded pedo

how does it feel being an absolute mongoloid who can't comprehend anything past his spoonfed retarded shounen juice

Any fight from any other series

>refreshing
it's refreshing because it's retarded

Imagine actually thinking Shirou v. Gil was trash, and having such heavy ngoggles that you don't think everything DEEN has ever touched was trash.

Really only the Square Accel was a new concept, and barely since it was an extension of the one we were familiar with. It's also meant to be a gamble for him, and the LN pauses a bit to get into this whereas UFOtable just shows Kiritsugu looking like he's straining himself
I thought the reality marble of Shirou v Gilgamesh was good aside from him flying through the air like fucking Superman, but that didn't really matter all that much. I will say that the whole way the rest of the conclusion against the Shinji-blob was handled was fucking horrendous, though.

Just because you fail at something doesn't mean it's unattainable. Archer's less objectively correct and more projecting that because he didn't solve all suffering, there's no point in fighting evil.

He loses the fight because Shirou keeps his determination to be a hero despite having his future fucking self tell him that being a hero is pointless. It shows Archer that his determination is THAT strong and that if set on the proper path, Shirou can do great things.

By your logic a driver shifting from second to third gear is pulling a different version of his power. It's just Kiritsugu forcing himself to move faster by putting more strain on his body.

ufotable did an awful job of adapting the fight so it's no wonder animeonlys don't get it

Almost every other battle from the series, really. It should have been shorter, and more grounded.

Rin vs Shirou's cock

Sparks liner high.

Attached: eb183cea10d9bdbee9604ad144d02f9d.jpg (850x458, 81K)

Heard this was good but never did too many of the bad ends

What happens here exactly? From what I remember it's Shirou with Archer's arm fucking up Saber Alter but to what extent I have no idea

Shirou fights head to head against Saber Alter by himself and wins, but his mind breaks in the process and he becomes braindead.

Attached: Sparks Liner High ending.jpg (1245x1360, 616K)

I read the shitty vn. shirou not once refuted archer

This might be more your level of reading comprehension user.

Attached: 81T8N-m4pDL[1].jpg (1725x1719, 368K)

Based Hunterchad.

>but to what extent I have no idea
You really should go read it.
It's not the same unless you do.

but if you're sure you don't want to
Shirou incapacitates Alter for a extended period of time with his last attack, she concedes defeat and begins to return to her normal self, saying Shirou was strong from the start and pleading him to end her life before she begins to regenerate. But Shirou killed his brain with that final attack and is completely unresponsive, then she declares coldly that she has won then, and that Rin has seven minutes to defeat Sakura.

>Yorokobe, shonen.
More like they should keep up.

Attached: 1547689905752.jpg (300x300, 5K)

Salter vs Herc in HF2

Attached: 1498427200433.jpg (1700x1020, 693K)

shirou doesn't have to refute archer. archer has to refute shirou, and he can't, because he's literally him. it was impossible for archer to win because it would mean denying himself. I'm pretty sure the game stated this outright.

Literally every fight between Heracles and anyone is terrible

Why do you think that?

Rin vs Saber's pussy

Esdeath vs Akame
youtu.be/M3z3d6b9UCg

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1.86M)

Attached: Alucard vs. Anderson.jpg (1024x819, 200K)

shichika vs the 11 deviant blades

Easily.

Attached: shichika.jpg (1280x720, 76K)