Hell's Paradise aka Jigokuraku

This series is fantastic why does nobody talk about it?? Viz region locking is no longer an issue because ALL official chapters are available for free on mangaplus:
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001296

Does Yui really exist? I'm conflicted because I want her and and Gabi to be together but at the same time I want Sagiri to be happy because it's obvious she's in love with him.

Attached: Seinen Deku vs Bakugou.png (710x1426, 1.06M)

I want Yui to be real but if you want a Sagiri/Gabi and and then you could say that his feelings for his wife is actually his burgeoning feelings for Gabi?

I'm still mad they killed the dumdum executor. But eh, it's THAT kind of story alright.
I hope Yui's real.

Gabi's developing feelings for himself? You mean Sagiri?

The guy who protected the brown girl?

Gabimaru's wife is definitely alive. I'm betting that she gets killed by the Ninja Boss though

Yep, Tenza. He was ridiculously likeable.

Yeah he even ranked 5th on the poll. The author might have regretted taking him out too quickly before observing how popular he'd become. On the bright side, at least Shion is a good character.

Attached: poll.jpg (1075x1691, 313K)

I don't know why it doesn't get much recognition. I love the premise, art, and characters. It's great!

While I am sad that he got killed, it gives the story and character motivations more weight. It's not just about getting the Shogun immortal juice, its also about revenge

Shion cracking jokes in thought bubbles not to anger the one-armed swordman was cute.

Sagiri has such naughty desires that it's painful

God damn is she thirsty.

Attached: 18.jpg (800x1200, 235K)

>This series is fantastic why does nobody talk about it
Because it is actually(and intentionally) fun and entertaining, not terrible popular without depending on agressive fanservice to keep a readership, so there is little interest on Yea Forums to talk about it.

sagiri is a giant

It was semi-popular on reddit, and then it got officially licensed/published by viz and like 10-15 people talk about it if you're lucky. Haven't seen any decent discussion of this on Yea Forums so far, just the rare thread.

My wife Yuzuriha is a cute

Attached: 23215.jpg (764x1200, 444K)

Attached: 005.jpg (827x1300, 198K)

Attached: 006.jpg (827x1300, 192K)

Attached: 007.jpg (827x1300, 199K)

I miss her, bros

Attached: 008.jpg (827x1300, 217K)

Attached: 009.jpg (827x1300, 259K)

Definitely gonna check it out, thanks.

No, Gabimaru is just a manlet.

If Yui isn't real I'll fucking kill the author. Gabimaru soloing one of the plant fuckers was fucking amazing

She probably sucked more men than you can count

Same

That was some bait and switch

I have no proof, but my gut tells me the mangaka is female.

I hope Slutty Ninja makes it and goes on to slut up Japan.

Well her/his last oneshot had a Blonde Sagiri as main character so possible.

And he wasn't even using tao. I'm hyped for their next encounter.

AAAGH DEBLU?!!

Attached: unnamed (1).gif (480x266, 1.73M)