What is the best show this season and why is it Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san?

What is the best show this season and why is it Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san?

Attached: fb2eabfcec6f2de93b8526f488944dbe34871665.jpg (824x1168, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/148605
files.catbox.moe/8xwsnl.mp4
youtu.be/ETWUwqqt7f8
youtu.be/u5CVsCnxyXg
youtube.com/watch?v=A0rLdU4f0_k
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zBpZTo1dlPM
youtube.com/watch?v=S7tThIC42xQ
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1116274086781407238/pu/vid/1270x720/g2ELf7RNYsFzh-TS.mp4?tag=8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is,and because she is cute

Character designs are bad so it's shit

Best series, worst threads.

>Character designs are bad

Attached: 1554046603670.png (576x333, 70K)

I've never felt such despair after the end of an episode before.

I've got a decent job and have lifted for years and still enjoy this show.
You don't need to be depressed to enjoy healing shows. Those and SoL in general are just good to watch.

Attached: 1555231269463.webm (1280x720, 221K)

>best show this season
Even Japan agrees this season is fucking abysmal:
yaraon-blog.com/archives/148605

Unironically this show saves this season

This. The important thing is to realize is that your kitsunegoddess lolibaba motherwife was inside your heart all along, cheering you on to improve your life.

Aww...this is the single most heartwarming comment I've ever seen on Yea Forums, god bless you user this was adorable

There is almost no competition, but it is a very comfy show.

your blog sucks, kill yourself.
straight from facebook

True, to be honest it's a fucking amazing show but it's a Diamond in a pile of shit, at least comfy shows from other seasons had something to compete with

>it's dog shit in a pile of horse shit
FTFY

You might enjoy more user kyun.

First world problems are not really problems.

Attached: 1521836354701.png (629x234, 219K)

Leave /g/ and go watch your normalfag shows, user

>Character designs are not bad

Attached: 1541919990622.jpg (665x500, 227K)

Because it's extra-strength iyashikei designed to heal Japanese salarymen. I might be biased though, as a stressed out white collar wageslave.

Attached: 1554779810611.jpg (812x810, 111K)

Attached: 1552733420916.jpg (513x376, 141K)

It's alarming how animeonlyfags can remove any comfiness so quickly, I hate it.

Attached: 1539552782174.png (1230x1100, 822K)

well after the anime is over , the threads will have less posters than it did before the anime ,
then the threads will be mostly moved to /c/ in which case they become pretty much dead.

so long the manga is going even after the anime ending, it will continue here.

you would think wouldn't you?

>Swishes around fluffy tail
>Is surprised he wants to floof it
What a whore.

>blaming people who started following the series after you for threads about it getting worse
Why the fuck is every single fucking mangafag like this? It's obvious that thanks to the increased exposure an anime adaptation gives any series, more people will pay attention to it, which means there will be an increase in attention seekers who want to ruin the experience for all the people who like it as well. It's like this is your first day on Yea Forums. The same would happen if the manga exploded in popularity out of nowhere too even if never got an adaptation, it's just that because anime is somehow more accessible than manga this kind of thing is more noticeable this way.
Please stop being stupid and set an example for the kind of discussion you want to see by talking about the series itself instead of doing nothing but meta-whining about "animeonlyfags", unless you want to give shitposters more attention and cause them to make complete shitfests like the thread earlier today.

This idea is as old as the 1950s. The japanese are kind of behind the times if you know what I'm saying.

Attached: firefox_2019-04-15_19-29-20.png (524x489, 40K)

Attached: firefox_2019-04-15_19-30-55.png (530x615, 40K)

>youre're're a faggot
edit when?

Senko is nothing but a wonderful ball of comfy fluff.

Attached: 1555272800613.png (338x309, 76K)

Your mom is a bad character design

The best show hasn't aired yet.
The second best show is frog musical.

you boopin mother floofers better not be huffin no fluffs or it's gonna be
>bang
>zoom
hell toupee

Attached: 1555273784574.jpg (850x789, 139K)

D-Don't hurt me!

Attached: 1555284710117.png (437x516, 239K)

no more

if you haven't checked the latest thread and what a shitfest it was and not warrant is a truth than you are part of the problem

YOUR character design is bad

toucha the fluffy tail!

It's also the new season period. Every first week or two of new seasons has 10 times more crossboarders and underages than usual

>tfw no kitsune gf
JUST

I'm just going to wait for comfy Sunday manga thread.

I love Senko!
files.catbox.moe/8xwsnl.mp4

Attached: 8dd1d7849b9d5d7ee625546641fc97b5.jpg (4071x5932, 1.6M)

i want the soundtrack NOW!

>and why is it Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san?

Because this season is somehow garbage enough that some show for pedo NEETs about a legal loli is the best thing currently airing.

This show is alarmingly precisely targeted.

Yes, yes it is
To me

How do I get out of this rut of wanting to fall asleep on a girl's lap while they pet me and sing lullabies? I wasn't like this before when stress, suffering, and a lack of intimacy just felt like normalcy.

I don't know how can anyone stomach that show, its so obviously geared towards lonely losers and depressed salarymen, no normal person can enjoy this creepy shir.

Normal people wouldn't visit this site either.

I really don’t understand why people are treating it like the work of Satan. It’s just a cute girl taking care of a guy who is alone and being crushed by forces larger than himself. Nobody should have to work for affection, it is one of the most basic needs every social animal craves, and as studied by Harlow we desire it even more than food and water. Especially the unconditional sort of love. We are irrational creatures, and attaching strings to love or having to “work” to be accepted by people who otherwise wouldn’t accept you just doesn’t jive with us. We get this sort of treatment from our mothers, but our society is growing increasingly self serving to the point that we scorn and ridicule pure love as being “stupid” rather than an impossible ideal to admire and strive for.

Attached: e26.jpg (500x628, 102K)

We seem to have reached a time where for some reason anons seem to be echoing "controversial" twitter opinions. Like the kind of shit you read on this thread seems to be straight from ANN or some other shithole.

fluffy awoo

Attached: 1555312705294.jpg (887x1539, 388K)

sarazanmai

Sounds perfect for Yea Forums desu.

It disgusts me that people think your random HBO drama like game of thrones with casual stupid sex and pointless violence has a more redeeming effect on society than shows which portray pure love and hope. Was watching heavens feel and hearing all the normalfags laugh at the sex scene (probably one of the most well tasteful sex scenes I’ve seen in any anime in my life) was just painful. It’s a goddamn clown world I say. Even if the people watching this are your typical world-hating shut-in escapist strawman, how would this hypothetical person watching the show even negatively affect anyone? They’d just be doing the same things they’d be doing anyways but would be slightly happier. Big deal. People just have to signal how truly refined their tastes in entertainment, and how in control of their lives they are.

Some people don't like the idea of the people they hate finding some sort of solace even in media.
I remember watching a documentary about idols and all the commentaries were disgusted at how japanese society didn't shame idol fans enough.

I wonder if someone else has the card for that model.

How much do you think that will sell for after the series ends?

People don’t even understand why this demographic even exists to begin with. It mostly definitely isn’t because of idols, or anime or whatever the fuck, this escapism is only a symptom of the actual problem, which is an extremely complex mix of cultural, economic and political shifts happening in a connected global network. If people think shaming people like this for being virgins would actually help anything they’re just fucking retarded, if anything the disconnect will just drive them ever deeper into their holes.

Forcing Senko-san to choke climax!

Giving senko a hug and saying thank you

>People understand causal relations

Mistake number one

Hugging Senko's tail with an oyasuminasai

>people
It's just the same shitposting group as always trying to ruin everything for the people who like this show (or manga). Just disregard anything they say and report them when they go too far, give them too much attention and that's how you ensure they'll never leave.
Of course there are a bunch of genuine normalfag opinions mixed in there too but they don't deserve your attention either.

I mean, I see it like this: Yes it's a blatant wish fulfillment fantasy, but that's the point? If you don't like it, don't watch it. Not everything is meant for you.
To be honest, everyone I've seen either either tries to justify its existence as a serious piece of media or condemn it. What's wrong with a wish fulfillment show existing?
Pic related

Attached: s9.png (1520x2167, 868K)

I mean when you start a thread saying it's the best show and the season has barely started then of course your gonna get shitposters

Like they've ever driven anything deep into a hole.

very clever, user

I like the way he thinks.

Does he ever stroke her ears after that one time?

>not knowing what an onahole is in 2019

Collectors item, if it was at auction it could go for a crazy amount depending on the otaku.

Literally used goods. If it was a fresh tail, sure, 20,000 to 100,000 yen might be reasonable. But imagine huffing that and getting the collective bacteria of hundreds/thousands of otaku hands+noses+mouths.

Why do I like the "nojya" characters so much?

Imagine coming home everybody and the first thing you do is Senko?
Then she cooks you a nice meal and then you do Senko again

Attached: 7BA1F9A6-AA53-432B-93D4-04AC3E4B45EA.jpg (1199x680, 118K)

If everybody is doing senko ill just settle for the white fox instead ok

I wouldn't mind standing paizuri obaachan myself.

youtu.be/ETWUwqqt7f8

Attached: 1555221279205.png (1280x1440, 1.54M)

Attached: smiling_ahhhhhh.jpg (434x393, 40K)

There was a time,not too long ago when that statement was false

Attached: 1554938992837.jpg (480x522, 19K)

If you could dedicate a song to senko-san, what song would it be?

I would choose youtu.be/u5CVsCnxyXg

Attached: 1552063735503.jpg (736x832, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A0rLdU4f0_k

Attached: 1554931538435.jpg (852x1200, 601K)

its the autograph that can go for that

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Attached: 1555194108030.webm (960x540, 155K)

i was going to get excited for a bath scene but then remembered it was dogakobo

What good memories do you have of manga threads?
I remember discussing how comfy tthe manga is, that it actually helped people to sleep

Not to be that fag but where can I watch it? I can’t even find it on kissanime. Is funimation the only way?

Everybody that I personally know who has read the manga has reporting sleeping better and having at least one instance of sleeping for about twelve hours directly after it.

Attached: v7doqkuzf7r11.jpg (716x748, 108K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zBpZTo1dlPM

>fox girls are cu-

I liked it until the post credits shit that made me feel like a fucking psycho.

I'm hard

I liked it until the post credits shit that made me love it.

>only one episode and anons are already border-line suicidal from loneliness
Will Yea Forums survive the season?

youtube.com/watch?v=S7tThIC42xQ

Attached: QONVIyz.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

It's on horrible subs ~nya

But I'm not a animeonlyfag, user, and I guarantee most Manga readers haven't read this prior to the Anime airing either, this series wasn't widely discussed, Anime is in many ways designed to bring eyes onto Manga

no

Attached: blade1-ryan-bloody.jpg (500x260, 18K)

Nobody cares about normalfags

where do you think you are.jpg

It's the worst because it depresses me that such things never happen in reality.

I wanna go back, I knew it would turn out this way but I really miss our comfy threads with STALKER

I'd do literally anything to get a girlfriend that looks and acts exactly like Senko. Why can't I have one? I think that's unfair. I hate being lonely so much. If I could have a girlfriend like her, I could finally stop being a virgin and we would have sex all day and she would make all kinds of cute noises while we're doing it. It would be the best and feel so good. We would go on many dates outside and the people seeing us would be so jealous because of how cute my gf is and how much she loves me.
Fuuuuck, why can't she be real? My life would be perfect...

Even if Senko was real, she would never do such things for someone like you.

I've always wondered this about myself. Japanese is my second language and I never lived there or anything, so why do I want girls to talk old-timey Japanese to me? Makes no sense.

Why not?? I love her!!!!! And I would do everything to make her happy!!

>some random faggot
>making a goddess happy
yeah sure mate dream on.

Hey, if a chuunibyo faggot can get a busty cake gamer fox goddess to marry him, anything is possible.

my FUCKING dick

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Art is terrible

>be wagecuck
>no loli mommy fox to pamper me after work

fuck I want to be a neet again

Because Fox Girls Are Better

Just saw a fox on the side of the road on the way home.

Attached: 1555131395465.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

take it home

That'd be pretty irresponsible.
Also it's obviously far gone by now if I saw it driving and just told you now that I'm home.

>show starts airing
>get a job offer
Well, it's good and bad I guess.

how can you be sure it isnt waiting for you to come back

But after seeing it I feel dirty, I feel that its way less wholesome than I expected for it to be - it feels trashy. Am I the only one that sees this a little fucked up?

Saw Super Senko segment. Yeah this is garbage.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1116274086781407238/pu/vid/1270x720/g2ELf7RNYsFzh-TS.mp4?tag=8
reminder

Senko is a semen demon. Do not trust.

Because Dogakobo is based.

go back to Yea Forums then

You need to be purified. However, since you have insulted our loli fox mikos, they have refused to go anywhere near your home. Enjoy your impurity, faggot.

>why is it Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san?
Because the rest are even worse.
This season is so shit, even a SoL with zero plot can be considered best. 2019 blew its load way too early.

is this aikatsu or koikatsu

user, that's the point he makes as well. The fact is 'anime only fags' are a cancer, considering Yea Forums use to be a place where you absorbed every fucking medium out there, but it hasn't been that way since 2011.

Thread quality has literally died in less than a fortnight.

Because you keep validating the shitposters by repeatedly complaining about them.

Yes this season is so shit so garbage like senko best of season , have your aots

And why shouldn't he?

Lurk moar.

Wtf, fucking creep

Just ignore them and talk about the fluff instead. Don't let them ruin your fun now that a series you love is getting a good adaptation.

You're a bad design lmao.

Yeah, this season suck Saitama's ass.

Fuck off Mangafag.

Bungo Stray Dogs
And you got herpes

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (346x368, 126K)

Has there really been a series who's threads improved from an adaptation?

Lurk moar

Why don't people just make a senko manga thread if you're so upset? I've seen people do that with other series before (Made in Abyss, Kaguya, SnK). Talk about the manga, talk about whatever could be considered at spoiler in a series like this, and anime folks will not show up.

It's the best show for people who have no friends other than their mother at best, i.e. everyone who calls it AOTS.

Yes. From this season alone Senryuu threads are amazing pools of autism because everyone is too busy 575ing and shitposters can't be bothered.

What's senko's favourite dance?

Attached: 74147360_p4.png (857x1200, 547K)

Is this the Mapo Bridge of anime?

Attached: 2016090900760_0.jpg (700x461, 167K)

The foxtrot!

A foxtrot can only be done with another person user, that means you're going to have to dance with her!

Attached: 74147360_p0.png (968x1200, 852K)

>tfw ywn

Attached: 1551023869046.png (788x404, 169K)

I like indulgent premises and all, but this manga has literally no plot. The author clearly just tried to turn his personal fantasy into a manga. It's like a fanfiction story or something, it just hovers awkwardly around the same premise (salaryman gets a kitsune wife whoa!) while he pumps out chapter after chapter for more money.

That's just lazy and a waste of potential.

Then I'll do my best, for Senko-san!

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.43_[2019.04.11_23.23.20].jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

You can and you will! Once you become 2D you can do anything!
This user is cute and knows exactly how it works, senko-san will appreciate it.

Attached: 74147360_p6.png (868x1200, 601K)

>Why don't people just make a senko manga
Why dont we have a separate manga board?

We're gonna make a new board and we will make moot pay for it

>The author clearly just tried to turn his personal fantasy into a manga
Thank you for your keen insight.

wow you really need to die holy shit

>animefags

Attached: 1492199377625.jpg (540x404, 22K)

How relevant is this alcoholic yuri couple?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.07_[2019.04.16_17.02.05].jp (1280x720, 149K)

Next time you see it, throw a 5-iron at its head. They like it.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but this site is not the same as the one you came from.
Threads about a subject are not echo chambers. Praise and criticism of a manga are both normal. There is no voting mechanism here to censor dissent. By the way, even if you change your grammar in between posts, I can still tell if you're samefagging.

Hope this helps and I recommend lurking for 6+ months before making your next posts. By the way, this manga is boring dogshit.

what do you mean "clearly"?
he literally fucking says that in the omake
get the fuck out of here normie

its not because it makes me feel lonely

If I wanted to samefag I would be more subtle about it, I wouldn't make consecutive posts responding to the same post for a start.

They appear. I'm guessing they'll focus a little more on them than the manga does though.

Attached: 74147360_p1.png (1413x1000, 904K)

Artist?

?

ponchio39, they are on pixiv.
But they've only done about 7 drawings with senko.

Attached: 74147360_p2.png (1130x1200, 571K)

Thanks

If I had a girlfriend like Senko, my life would be completely different.

>I'm guessing they'll focus a little more on them than the manga does though.
Definitely not a bad thing, I liked the expansions made in the first episode to show some flashbacks to Nakano's childhood and showing Senko-san's presence even then. Helps kinda gel things between (presumably) Nakano's ancestor who was with Senko-san and Nakano himself. In a way, the anime's a great opportunity for a couple of episodes focusing on Shiro-sama and Koenji. So long as it's done well, I think it'll only be a good addition to the series.

Attached: Sentop.jpg (395x351, 75K)

I do appreciate that they are taking things from the manga but also giving a bit more with it. Keeps me guessing about what could turn up next or maybe if a character will get a larger focus. Not that I need that, I'm fine with senko-san as she is.

Attached: 46ba83a5a0266908308541742c53abd3.jpg (900x1273, 749K)

I hope the shitposting will subside with the weeks.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p].mkv - 0010.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>tfw im too mentally retarded to read manga but i wanna be comfy too

One can only hope. It is extremely unfair that a something as wonderful as Senko has its threads now saddled with autistic shitposters like LRD and VEGfag.

Floof waifu.

Attached: Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 1 Omake.gif (600x329, 2.17M)

Any plushies announcement yet?

i dont know if you know this, but calling somebody an 'outsider' is a low-effort fallacy and not an argument.
and isnt a special escape-hatch you can use every time somebody corners you with your own stupidity and bad posting.

The OP is really cute, I love how the brooms are always tied to the movement of senko-san so far.

Attached: Her tail just sounds like a broom.webm (502x536, 182K)

Go back.

There's one throw pillow up on amiami and other sites for preorder but that's it. That and the OP and ED.

Attached: 1551021057148.png (410x561, 119K)

I'm hoping there'll be an OST released too, as I quite like how relaxing the incidental music sounds. I definitely haven't ordered the tail pillow already or anything, haha

Attached: __shiro_sewayaki_kitsune_no_senko_san_drawn_by_yoru_nai__68c118fcc55ccfe5f3c9e6a31e3f066e.jpg (849x769, 143K)

ironic since your post is maximum level shitty. and is basically "i'm too scared to @ anyone, but i still want to be a smug little retard online"

Any figure or plushie I will probably buy. Senko-san might make me broke.
I might even take up sowing if its going to lack it.
Hell, might push and make a fumo

Attached: 74218909.gif (800x739, 615K)

What is episode 2 about?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p].mkv - 0005.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

I haven't seen it yet, but my educated guess would be "fluffing".

Doga Kobo crossover

Attached: 078625edec1c21987de845e377342f1d96db3196.gif (640x360, 586K)

cant wait for beach episode

Attached: 1545666242561.png (1520x2167, 842K)

Give it fried tofu if healthy, heal it if injured.
With some luck you will get a foxgirl being eternaly grateful to you.

Koikatsu, I want that card but no one is sharing.

There's going to be ear penetration, some house cleaning, even more fluffing, and perhaps some more Nakano trying to come to terms with this new person in his life.

Yeah, especially for that page of Senko-san spreading her arms out. I'm personally anticipating the chapter where she figures out how to travel to Nakano's office to bring him his lunch. Senko-san in disguise is pretty darn cute!

Attached: 1551023056738.png (331x257, 27K)

IMAGINE

Attached: 1554938328689.png (1427x2048, 530K)

Currently there's acrylic stands, keychains, pass tickets and tin buttons on amiami and also phone cases if I'm not wrong.

she sure is

Attached: 1543158663890.png (1500x2154, 644K)

I need to save for the important stuff!

Attached: d7f0ad13bb2e7581a7837c0505891671.jpg (1637x2455, 1.06M)

>masturbating with her tail

Attached: 1545665856904.png (715x467, 151K)

I remember years ago some guy on Yea Forums made an onahole out of fox hair.

I believe you

Attached: 1543158663891.png (793x718, 290K)

Well, there's an user on buyfag threads doing an sculpture of Squeeler so yeah.

I'm liking Mix: Meisei story a lot so far.
I plan to go back and watch Touch when its over

STANDING

Her wearing that hat reminds me of that Lee comic.

SENKO IS TAX EVADING

>hear this is comfy so decide to watch first ep in bed unsure of what I'm in for
>23 mins of perfect comfy and kitsune-chan even says good night to you at the end

Perfect bed time anime.

Until you realize that you'll never have that in real life.

Thumbnail made me think she was presenting her panties, for a moment.

Attached: 569ec791281d3fbb7a85a1930a479bb6.jpg (888x1243, 1.07M)

This exactly, I immediately regretted how early I watched it last week, this time I plan to watch it at bed time, I may be watching the same 12 episodes every day for the rest of my life...

To be honest, it's generic and pretty boring.

Oh look, a lost normie.

>normie
Call him normalfag like everyone else faggot.

I refuse

Are you asking for a shop?

Shit season.

Attached: 1552752774207.png (1600x2296, 2.17M)

Animeshon

Can’t be shit. It’s got Senko-san.

So let me get this straight Senko san is 100% obedient and domesticated?

SUPA EACON

Bocchibro here, I know how it feels. You guys at least don't have to deal with doomposters.
So do you think they will adapt 1 chapter/episode or two chapters an episode?

The first chapter was like twice as long as all the other chapters so I'd say it's likely that they'll be adapting two per episode from now on. Plus the preview images seem to indicate that chapter 2 and 5 will be covered in tomorrow's episode.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 859K)

Doomposters?

Am I the onlyone who feels happy for the author?

It can be
>Two chapters per episode
>A bunch of episode combined (maybe with skipping some parts
>Or no chronological order

>"Bros this adaptation is shit they ruined everything'

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p].mkv - 0008.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Any idea when raws or indo subs come out?

Ah, those guys. I wished mods actually did somethingwhen reporting shitposters.

anime only fags get the rope first

How can I get a girlfriend like Senko? I want her to look the same (or similar) and have the same personality. I'm willing to put in the work, I just don't know where to start. I'll turn my life around. All girls I know are old and ugly and have disgusting personalities though. Where can I find a girl that looks more like Senko, is pure, cute, looks up to me and loves me? That's the kind of girl I'd want and would be willing to work hard for!

>how can I get a girlfriend like Senko
first you must turn 2D

From the comment pages in manga they always seem to be happy about getting one so it's nice that his first series got an adaptation.
I wonder if he's had any involvement in it like some of them do.

Attached: Audition.jpg (908x1326, 228K)

You can't find a qt wife like senko anymore until we have a second natsoc revolution and put the family values back in western civilization
Stick with anime user, you wont find something like that in this lifetime

Attached: 1523549150047.png (531x720, 467K)

I would back any political ideology, violent or not, if it meant that I'd be allowed to date and make out with a girl like her desu

There's anime where its obvious there was involvement. White Fox must have had something to do with SSR's Mangaka seeing as the ED has one of the last panels of the manga which wasn't even release when the anime was release let alone made.
This is more up in the air, unless the flashbacks are something that will be expanded even more in the manga.

If you think that there ever was such a wife anywhere at any point in time, I have bad news for you.
It's the man's equivalent to the knight in shining armour.

Attached: --.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>White Fox must have had something to do with SSR's Mangaka seeing as the ED has one of the last panels of the manga
I think the entire ED was animated by Tkmiz.
Stella no Mahou had a similar thing where I think Kuroba did all the pixel art for the OP and ED.

Attached: 00077.jpg (1569x1920, 636K)

Wow, tkmiz knows how to do a really good ED.

Attached: nobully.gif (440x458, 844K)

I wonder if More One Night was made first and ED was animated to that, or ED was animated first and then More One Night as a following melody

welcome aboard
hello zoomer

What is a zoomer?

It means he's voluntarily identifying himself as a shitposter.
Don't reply, report.

I think it was the flash's arch nemesis

Interesting question. I think the ED was probably animated after, or separate from the track. After would make sense due to the less amount of effort, but Tkmiz could have just had the layout of the ED already done. Entirely possible that that storyboard had a lot more animation to it and was just cut up or edited to fit the track.
Unlike Senko-san where its pretty obvious it was after the ED.
Actually, it could just similar, except the dreams are overlayed upon the sleepy senko.

Attached: 1945456432.gif (500x500, 420K)

Interesting read, where is this from?

There are interviews at the back of that book but I'm no way near being able to read them. Considering Tkmiz had some involvement in the anime I'm assuming he could have some input on that as well.

Attached: 00109.jpg (1569x1920, 600K)

You have to go back

Attached: 1544447012009.jpg (499x280, 24K)

There’s a red fox that lives behind the parking area at work, it comes out at night to scavenge around.

What would kissing Senko feel like?

I don't know, but I'd give anything to find out, not a sexual kiss though, a wholesome kind of kiss

Cute, warm and comfy. A very calming feeling that makes your whole body feel warm and at ease.

>their first interaction is her disregarding his concerns and manipulating him through emotional blackmail
She's shit tier. Absolutely 3D.

She does some quiet good animations.

She?

Attached: hm.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Kiss on the cheek, kiss on the forehead or Eskimo kiss?

All three I think, but I think a kiss on the cheek, maybe even a soft kiss on the lips

Soft kiss before going off to work must be nice.

>Eskimo kiss

Attached: 1553917057481.png (310x320, 141K)

Retard

PAZUZU

I imagine so, god I wish I had Senko...

I genuinely appreciate your insult

HERE I REALIZE

Feel good anime of the season, I hope it will keep being more comfy each week

Senko should start a YouTube channel and upload cute gymnastics challenge videos.

Attached: cute.jpg (1011x4677, 1.52M)

This show is gonna get absolutely Dragon Maid-ed in the dub, isn't it?

Attached: 5ec172460e1f8cf0dff7219c2ba52f4c.png (852x1200, 932K)

does senko have enough chub to accordion?

if you give any shits about dubs you deserve to get disappointed

I can't reverse search this...

I'm just telling you what's gonna happen.

>Posting the crop

Attached: 1533570589636.jpg (598x800, 68K)

Possibly their sub as well since Funimation have the exclusive rights to both, make 100% sure you're getting your shit from a fansub site

I actually worry the show will become too lively as it goes on, a bit like Dragon Maid, but I suppose in this case only time will tell
Unironically Senko should become a virtual YouTuber, the Super Senko Time section would convert really well to a virtual YouTuber channel, even if it did become low budget as fuck

Probably, but I almost never watch dubs. In Dragonmaid, all the girls sounded like bitchy valley girls, because that's who voiced them. I expect the same for Senko, so I'll definitely pass.
If you're referring to the script change, I dunno if they'll do it again after last time. They're not subtle about these things, though, so it's not like it'll be hard to catch.

Attached: 1549819378137.jpg (932x1200, 165K)

Sauce please

I'd unironically attempt to impregnate Senko every day if she was my girlfriend.

Was the dragon maid dub extra bad or what?

I found it. So can you. Crop to just the top page. I also found the second half untranslated, but thank fuck it's not like the author's other stuff.

Probably start on NND first.

>imagine

They name dropped Gamergate. And/or the patriarchy.

Senko, Shiro, or Sora?

It was mostly fine, excluding this .

It's completely translated on the panda.

>roughly 800 years old

Attached: K12-1.png (1403x755, 593K)

Does senko like soggy style?

Lolibabas are a blessing.

Attached: 1531892665980.jpg (600x500, 68K)

I'm in so much pain. I can't relax. I can't enjoy cute girls. What do I have left? I'm not going to fucking make it.