Records of Ragnarok

Leave Poseidon to me!

Attached: 1555247559557.png (1011x1450, 1.4M)

>Bring a fucking Jobber to fight
>Adam die for this piece of nippon banzai shit

Surely he can't be more bullshit than Baki's Musashi, r-right?

Adam died for us, his children

Attached: y39.png (2813x2048, 3.39M)

Every human is going to lose

*does nothing*

No, every non-japanese human will lose.

>Samura vs Poseidon
What are the chances there's gonna be some sort of sushi reference?

Zeus is the mightiest god and the most impressive thing he can do is... punching shit really fast and really hard? Really?

where can i find the latest scans

>literally the jobber-st samurai ever
Dad died for what purpose again?

he can punch through time

Maybe he'll be like Kumagawa from Medaka Box?

He will ruse Poseidon to death

>the most impressive thing he can do is
He can do more, he just wanted to feel AdamĀ“s bones crack under his fists

I read the first chapter of this manga and I honestly hated it, but now that Yea Forums is talking about I visited some of the threads and I'm curious, is it actually good or, God forbid, fun?

Attached: 1553175473351.png (888x518, 455K)

It's shit, people just like the concept and some of the character choices

So this is for fujos or something, right?

Read Lu Bu vs Thor. If you dont like it its not for you

Yea Forums started reading it after daddy Adam died for our sins

It doesn't have any sort of plot bar the very basic one, it's literally a manga-long battle tournament between gods and humans. Being a fan of mythology myself, it triggers and amuses me to no end. Sort of masochistic pleasure.

>Being a fan of mythology myself, it triggers and amuses me to no end.
I chuckled when the author introduced ''El Hermano de Zeus''

Attached: Adamas.png (425x352, 160K)

Honestly yes, I think the best way to enjoy this series is as myself. That is, as a fujo shonentard.
I am pretty sure nobody can enjoy this series more than I do.

donde encontraste los scans en castellano

Mangadex

Which Fate/ is this from? OwO

>tfw this manga will only ever be read in Spanish
Rip El Padre de Humanidad

Why is Greek mythology so overrated? Can we all agree that Shiva should have been the strongest god instead of Zeus? Relatively speaking, Olympian gods are very weak when you compare then with some other pantheons. Hindu mythology generally operates on MUCH larger scale than Greek one and Hindu gods thus have much more impressive feats. Shiva is much older than Zeus (irl he was worshiped for more than 4000 years) and also has much more active followers than Olympians ever had.

Not Buddha?

Apparently Buddha in the list of gods' fighters is not THE Buddha, but Budai, that fat golden monk from China. We are not sure if THE Buddha exist in the manga's universe.

Attached: 123456767543.png (740x564, 351K)

Popularity > all
If Fates was only about forgettable historical figures instead of mythical half divine legendary protagonists of epics left and right nobody would have watched it.

If all the gooks win i'll drop this shit harder than i was on my head

can't wait for our japanese heroes to defeat the gods!
Go go japan! nippon banzai!

Well rip

How do you measure god's popularity?
If by number of worshipers, then Shiva is actually worshiped by 1+ billion Hindus while Zeus is currently by no one
If just by number of people who heard about them, then sure Zeus is probably more known. .

representation in media, you dumdum

What if Japanese hero have to fight Japanese god?

This guy gets it you big dum dum

Then a draw as they can't both lose or win.

You guys are rude, I'm just tired of Greek mythology wank. Marvel back then tried something different and made Thor and Asgardians prominent characters - thanks to this, Nordic mythology popularity and awareness skyrocketed, now they are arguably as well-known as Olympians. Authors should try different things instead of making "Zeus the King of Gods" for millionth time.
Note that I'm not saying "remove Zeus", I'm saying "maybe make Zeus less prominent this time and give spotlight to other gods?".

He was too good for this world.

Attached: our dad.png (1400x1000, 1.19M)

Well I can't say I disagree. Though I love greek mythology myself I can't help but see the constant wanking as uninspired.
Thing is this manga is obviously self indulgence personified. Pretty sure whoever wrote this just threw in their favourite mythological figures into a tournament. Novelty for the sake of novelty isn't a factor here sadly.

Weird thing I've noticed is that there black African gods, but not a single black person among the human crowd. Even when author was talking about how humans of all races and religions united together, not a single dark-skinned person could be seen.

Making Adam blond, blue-eyed and pale is problematic on its own, but I'll let it slide because he's super cute.

fuck off

Fuck off twice

I myself hate SJWs who cry about lack of diversity in your average anime about Japan, but if you dare to write manga about the entirety of humankind and preach the idea of unity and brotherhood, you can't just simply exclude fucking half of the world population. Literally a couple of niggas on the background would be enough, but no, we only see white people, Asians and middle-easterns.

So what should he have looked like, then? I'm fairly sure that the god of Christianity isn't dark skinned, and considering how Adam was created in his image...

take it up with the japs, not here

It's amazing how easily you can tell this was typed by a woman.

So you hate yourself, is what you're saying?

Look, this manga has a really nice sentiment to it, and to say that it doesn't matter simply because there weren't people with a specific skin-tone is both overly critical and all-around shitty.

Why don't you just take what's said in this really simple manga at face value, and assume that just because some groups weren't shown it doesn't mean that the sentiment doesn't extend to them.

If you want to be accurate to Christianity, then he should look Semitic. Dark hair, dark eyes, at least somewhat tan skin (on color illustration).
If you want to be scientifically-accurate, then he won't look like any modern race since they weren't yet formed when Y-chromosomal Adam lived.
Logically speaking, he should look heavily mixed since all the human races come from him.

Because I do find it hypocritical to say loud things about humanity brotherhood and then just completely omit the existence of black people. It's not like it is super hard to color a couple of background characters.
I could make up apologies for author that he simply forgot about their existence - being Japanese with basically no blacks, this is actually plausible - but he actually bothered to include a couple of black gods. But no black people. This is strange and I just pointed out this weird and, yes, problematic fact.

The first one I can buy, yeah. Though you sure he should look heavily mixed? Can't it be the other way, where Adam was just the "blank slate" (Thus blonde and pale), and the other races just evolved out of that?

user, we all come from black people. White skin is a mutation.
There are a few tribes in Africa that are representative of like 99.99% of the human genome and its variety. And they're all black.

Black people, but not modern blacks. First people had dark skin, that's for sure, but it doesn't mean that modern blacks remained unchanged since then. They evolved as actively as whites and all other races. For some reason, people think that only people who left Africa evolved, while those who remained there stayed unchanged for thousands of years. This is not true - they evolved as well, since climate in Africa changed like in the rest of the world.
And those people you are talking about are probably Khoisans. They are truly believed to be the most ancient branch of humanity, but some scientist do not even consider them a part of black race, since their morphology is quite distinctive

No

Attached: Daddy.png (1441x2048, 1.43M)

Not looking forward to all the nip wank grorious nippon valkyrie folded 1000 times on the human side, but the series should be an amusing trip.