Fire Punch vs One Punch

Who would win this clash of titans?

Attached: opm vs fire punch.jpg (1012x752, 261K)

Stop promoting Fire Punch it's NOT good.

why are you a hater

fire punch because hes invincible. but i guess one can kill his brain entirely though

OFC it isn't
shit got axed lol

It may not be good, but it is kino.

Seething brainlet.

interestingly in this match up fire punch would probably win, if saitama touched any part of the flames he would die while agni would have to get saitama riled up enough that he punched the specific part of his brain that needs to be destroyed out of orbit or something, which is unlikely, saitama is specifically geared to lose this by his personality that's incapable of recognizing a legitimate threat to his survival

saitama could avoid every single attack and just blow him away with wind pressure alone. Even if he had to do a direct hit he could easily have time to pull his hand away from his glove before the fire hits his skin. And one punch is all it takes

Saitama becomes another Fire Punch.

Isn't that Shoto Todoroki?

Saitama lights on fire and becomes Sun Man II.

saitama because meme strenght, now kill yourself braindead piece of shit, retarded shoneshitter

You dump a bucket of water on fire guy, duh, Saitama wins

Fire Punch? more like Kino Punch

Saitama punches Flamedude and blows him to pieces, but his hand is touched by the flames and set on fire.

Angi lies dying and withered, his regeneration overwhelmed by the wan-panch remarks weakly that there is no escape from Doma's flame, and his death is now certain until he turns to ash.

Saaitama waves his hand a little bit and pats it out effortlessly, remarking that he should run it under a water tap soon. Because it is a gag manga and that would be the gag.

Attached: WatchStop.png (307x269, 104K)

I don't think the fire is enough to hurt him. Especially if you consider it's never shown to be to be that much hotter in terms of radiant heat it's just that the nano-bots are constantly causing the air to catch fire. Meanwhile if the being on fire thing was annoying enough Saitama could just seriously punch him till he atomized.

Why is this guy making a thread like this every fucking day? Next he will start comparing FP to anime and shit.
Stop promoting FP, when it gets popular it wont be kino anymore. Stop liking the things that I like.

saitama needs air.
what the fuck was his name again? sans undertale at the end but what else???

Sans dies to a child with a knife. His only strength is that he defied the rules of the turn-based RPG, take that away from him and he has nothing.

"Sans, the weakest enemy. 1 Attack, 1 Defence."

>the weakest enemy
that was 4th wall breaking and a deliberate lie

answer me you fucker

Fire Punch is irredeemable shit.
I'd rather reread HxH than that shit.

based and kinopilled