How would you have ended the series? Or how would you have changed the way things went down...

How would you have ended the series? Or how would you have changed the way things went down? It could be anything from ended the series after the soul society arc to creating a whole new arc.

Personally I would've changed Ichigo's fullbring so that it had a longer sword and wasn't so ninja-y and had that be his final upgrade. The way he lost his powers and then regained them in the span of like 40 chapters felt very dumb to me

Attached: download.jpg (311x162, 16K)

Aizen doesn't turn into a fucking butterfly for starters

>he didnt like Butterflyaizen
Gay

Get rid of everything between Aizen’s defeat and the epilogue.

Make the superior ship canon

Attached: 1549505142058.jpg (727x727, 467K)

>How would you have ended the series?

Definitely not by just forgetting characters like Urahara, all the captains, Vizard, and Arrancars.
We don't know what happend to Toshiro after zombie recovery and Komamura being turned into a full dog, Kenpachi and Yachiru, Grimmjow and Nel, etc.

How the fuck was this all ok?

Attached: dfvscdaxs.png (418x344, 238K)

>what happend to Toshiro after zombie recovery
Toshiro showed up to fight Gerard, how did you miss that?
>Kenpachi and Yachiru
She´s his zanpakuto spirit.
As for the rest, read the novels

It got axed, user

Ichigo and Orihime had been well foreshadowed and well implied throughout the entire series. I get that people wanted Ichigio and Rukia to be a thing, but the people that say Ichigo and Orihime don't make sense are dumb. Ichigo's mom even acted a lot like Orihime in terms of being a bubbly, endearing, idiot

Ichigo's fullbring design was meant to be more fitting to Ginjou, also I liked how it was incorporated into his Shinigami outfit. You can say it was dumb but having the Captains lend their power to Ichigo in the same way Rukia did felt like his sacrifice for them had come full circle.

All of those characters were in the last arc- what do you mean by "forgotten"?

Get laid

I think he means they didnt appear in the epiloge

Well thats not surprising, outside of Kisuke none of them are major characters.

Well thats what the novels are for

Less fights, more interactions between fights. After the SS arc, to keep the focus on the SS and to expand that world and their characters more, not through fights but through normal interactions, more or less like it happened during the Turn the pendulum arc, which was the best selling volume during the Hueco Mundo arc

Post war arc and the manga ends like it began. Instead or Rukia overlooking Karakura it's Ichigo with the monologue of "I'm Kurosaki Ichigo 17 years old Substitute Shinigami and I will protect this town" manga ends. No shipping bullshit or timeskip just an "the adventure continues" end.

He's dead, let it go.

We should have known the fate of at least Urahara and Yoruichi in the manga and not in a novel. And if we had known the other characters' fate people wouldn't be so disappointed by the ending. It was absurd and a great mistake not to do it, Kubo just had to put a few panels to explain where they were now.

Its asking for a little much to think you can shoehorn every minor character into the last two chapters, Kisuke and Yoruichi are understandeable but at the very least we could assume they survived, given Nel's comments at the end of the Askin fight.

And lets face it, people were going to complain about the ending no matter what.

that is not by any means a superior ship

you mean the thousand year blood war arc, fuck you thats the third best arc.

it didnt got axed

and isnt that what was implied?

well said

user said with no time skip

more exposition and make the beginning of the juha bach arc, and between the epilogue. in other words stretch the climax 30 or 50 chpaters

>Burn the Witch exists

Did it actually not get axed? I thought that was a popular theory as to why it all ended so quickly. Did Kubo ever come out and explain why he went the way he did with the ending?

>Ichigo is in burn the witch
I think he means more so for the mainline series

Its literally a meme. Kubo ended it prematurely because of his failing health. He actually broke a tendon in his shoulder writing the last chapter.

I know but it was clealry intended to be a continuation in spirit. Ichigo's story came to a close.

> He actually broke a tendon in his shoulder writing the last chapter.

We don't deserve him

thats the ending he always wanted but ended rushed due to his health issues, meaning we didnt saw the climax of the war properly

Have Orihime use her powers properly and have her reject all the time travel shit Yuwah was doing so Ichigo can beat him one on one.

Her powers are only that broken on the theoretical level, Orihime herself isn't capable of such feats.

She fixed his bankai, with help from best boy Tsukishima

she helped fixed ichigos sword