Why does she hate shield so much?

Why does she hate shield so much?
Also, she's kinda hot.

Attached: malty.gif.png.mp3.webm.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Shields are for losers. Real men use armor.

She doesn't hate him, she's just using everyone, including the church of the 3 and Aultcray's hate for demihumans.

Just to kill her sister? Seems easier to me to just throw her off the cliff or something.

Attached: multy.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

No, to install herself as the next queen. Currently she has no claim to the throne.

she hates him because there's literally no reason at all
I read the wn to the end and it's fucking stupid

What is religion and culture

things the author should've experienced more of before writing this tripe

>I read the wn
You know your opinion is not valid anymore if you only read the wn?

Why would I willingly inflict any more of this shit on myself?

Why is her chin so big

Because she likes big chin chin

It's calculated antagonism. Her motives admittedly include sadism, but she would accuse a woman of raping her if it furthered her divine mission just as effectively.

Why is that? Isn't she the older sister?

user, real man say fuck it to shields AND armor, and master the art of the dodge roll.

Attached: 1ab.png (577x474, 38K)

...Go on.

>master the art of the dodge roll
I'm too fat to do that.

She hates everyone, its just that Shield and his pets are the easiest targets for now

>Why does she hate shield hero so much?
Made a deal with the church of 3 heroes. She discredits shield hero and in return they bump off her sister (who's next in line for the throne) and publicly support her instead.

>Why does the church hate shield hero
Church of 3 heroes is an offshoot of church of the 4 heroes formed primarily by members who do not like beastmen. The former shield hero was known for supporting all races and was originally a champion of the beastmen so the church demonizes and does not worship him.

>So why did they summon him if they don't like him?
Summoning him to the country they operate in denies other countries (and specifically the neighboring beastmen country) the ability to summon him. It also gives them a measure of control on how he is publically viewed and treated.

Her sister is a lot more powerful than her in terms of magic and has been getting personal training from their mom who is a hell of a lot more powerful than both of them.

She's only good for rape.

No reason. She is just a shitty character with zero afterthought at all. Author is a fucking hack.

>too fat to roll
Fat people roll user

like every other LN writer

Isn't the writer a woman? That explains everything. Women are subhuman idiots.

t.Secondary

Shes literally the anti-christ.
ShieldHero is gonna die for our sins

>I'm too fat to do that.

Attached: 1548123125331.jpg (464x464, 156K)

Shut up I didn't ask to be treated like this

Attached: 1462648857707.jpg (400x447, 37K)

Not as hot as Maay-I mean Quinella

Attached: DpeMegLX4AQls9k.jpg (1200x675, 98K)