>1 hit wonder
that's burst, not dps
>Housewife skills
can barely feed herself
>Cutest main character
malnourished genetic abomination
... *yawn*

120 point explosion hype

Attached: 160726022c17e14caf6a641d7d1d47e9.jpg (287x513, 33K)

>highest DPS
>1 attack per day
I think not

>can barely feed herself
her parents could barely feed her but she managed to feed herself and sister, also the rest of the party canonicly likes her cooking best
>genetic abomination
was designed to be the optimal human

>highest dps
>can only cast 1 spell
user, thats not how dps works

>notre dame up in flames
She can't keep getting away with it

Attached: bombshell.png (516x768, 243K)

>implying DPS ever matters
Literally the special ed role

>Can barely feed herself
Fuck off hater, what happened in her childhood doesn't mean that it still happens to her

Attached: Zg9lYNw_d.jpg (625x626, 57K)

She never drew a dime ya slapnuts

I think OP was referring that, assuming the party attacks an enemy, even if the explosion only lasts 1 second the damage is way higher than the other 3 characters combined

>genetic abomination
t. salty baseline human with genetic flaws
>will live long and age gracefully
>smells nice and tastes delicious
>exotic and beautiful red eyes
>pale, soft, smooth perfect skin
>tiny waist and child bearing hips
>will never grow body hair
More like a genetic miracle

Attached: butt.jpg (1931x3000, 1.2M)

>Watched konosuba first time 3 days ago
>Already fell for the megumeme
What do lads?

Attached: 1547412737766.png (771x807, 1M)

Embrace it.
You walk the path with the rest of us now.

Attached: what a blast.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

read the LN's at [cgtranslations.me]
They are great and there is plenty more character to the characters than in the anime. This is coming from a person who mostly hates reading

Read her spin off manga on cgtranslations

Attached: Megufeet.png (941x580, 980K)

Megumin has the best personality.

Attached: 980062b8a8ecd06c593f00afdaa80820.jpg (1181x1772, 389K)

And if the battle takes more than 1 second, she'll have the lowest dps. Well maybe darkness would.

Thing is, an explosion can kill every living creature showed thus far, so it is technically still the highest damage of the party.

This
Aqua and Darkness only appeal are her saggy bodies

Attached: 1555092361906.png (1153x1767, 978K)

wait, wasn't YunYun the next chief? what else can she even lose?

To be the chief you either complete the trial or destroy the /r9k/ robot, so its up to debate which one should be the next chief, tho Megumin just didnt want to do it.

C U T E
U
T
E

Attached: 6C14E8B0-6D4E-4ED3-B5E4-04531DDD50DF.jpg (1200x1619, 263K)

Attached: Fuck You.jpg (600x600, 65K)

The generic love interest
>w-w-what are you saying?
>you got it all wrong, it's not like that!
>it's not like I like him or anything...
>KYAAA *punch*
The Meguchad
>I love him!
>did you need a hand with that?
>I bet we're gonna go all the way!
>stop hitting on my man, please

Attached: 1555267953176.jpg (791x743, 255K)

I love when she calls Kazuma "my man".

I had a date in Paris with my girlfriend Megumin and something very unfortunate happened.

t. Kazuma

Care to go into detail?

did someone finally scan this? what's it called?

dumb animeonly poster

>I limply laid on the sofa beside Kazuma, staring blankly up at his face.
>“Oi, what’s the matter? Why are you staring so straightly at the face loved by many female adventurers from the guild? Did you only now realize how attractive I am, just like them?”
>“You’re indeed loved by the guild girls. You’re their money pig, because all it takes for you to pay the bill is some seduction…”
>“Remember those bastards for me, next time I’ll use ‘steal’ on them!”
>Why do I even like this guy.
>“…Hey, what now? I’ll feel shy if you keep staring like that. What are you implying? Do you like me?”
>“Of course. I was just wondering why I do.”
>“Eh!? Y-you…! How many times have I told you, don’t use those words so lightly, I’m very prepared. If you want to speak of this subject, schedule it and write down the time in a letter, accurate to the hour, minute…second!”
>“Your awkward demands made no sense. I just wanted to say whatever I felt needed to be said. Didn’t Kazuma talk about understanding yesterday? Now I’m wondering how should I go about understanding Kazuma.”
>Continuing to stare straight at him, Kazuma seems to panic, making all sorts of wild gestures.
>I giggled—
>"It’s because his understanding of me that allows Kazuma to lead battles so well, right? Then, do you know what I’m thinking of right now? It’s only us in here, do you know what I want to do next?”
How can ANY other girl even HOPE to compete?

Attached: couch.jpg (1800x2557, 682K)

/g/1395337/b2164f6ee4/

How does this keep her warm?

Attached: 1555227355201.jpg (306x803, 32K)

Magic, of course

Attached: ryzp74k44j421.png (470x722, 271K)

Yunyun > Megumin

Attached: 3d176b67b2c6e55b83a90986e9e8695d.png (800x1423, 696K)

I sure do love pining for the fiords. I'm not going through all that autism just to access the private galleries.

>DPS
She attacks once a day

>highest dps

???

i wouldn't even consider her in my team if I were a raid leader

Even aqua is better in a raid than her

Honestly i love this outfit, even tho its anime only. The only thing it bugs me is that her legs must be freezing

>Double spacing
Jesus Christ can you be any more new?

Lalatina > Meg > Aqua

Attached: AquaLaughs2.png (582x747, 368K)

>highest DPS of the party

You mean burst fucking retard, her dps is so fucking low becouse has one day charge attack

see this

If you consider Wiz as part of the party, she has the highest average DPS.
If you don't, then Aqua has the highest average DPS in the party.
It can also be argued that Kazuma could do more damage than Megumin, but it's rather unlikely.

>if you consider Wiz as part of the party
fuck it then, lets consider the entire Axel town as part of the party
>Aqua has the highest AVERAGE DPS
indeed, but when the fights only last one explosion she doesnt do shit, apart of only damaging undead monsters

Are you taking into account that in the LN Megumin's explosion is more powerful than Wiz's? Since Wiz can't cast it twice a day, if the opponent has any real tankiness Megumin is the best source of DPS.

When will Kazuma cuck Megumin with Komekko?

Attached: ANIME-PICTURES.NET_-_485033-800x1132-kono+subarashii+sekai+ni+shukufuku+wo!-studio+deen-chomusuke-ko (800x1132, 609K)

I hope you have a horrible and painful death

Attached: VVqrOHt.png (1596x896, 523K)

>Won the MCbowl
Does she actually? The anime only made it seem like he was ever attracted to Darkness, and even then he still didn't like her.

When will Kazuma fuck Darkness in the ass while she cries that it hurts but Kazuma doesn't stop?

The only thing he likes about Darkness and basically any Onee-san girl is their bodies, but he knows that the better partner is the loli

Attached: Handholding.png (1440x2046, 2.14M)

He liked Eris.

>All these healer and tank retards

Literally only trash players play that shit. Healers are a bit more mechanically skilled than tanks but they're always incels. Tanks are insufferable brainlets with a superiority complex while sporting the least amount of mechanical skill.

DPS are the true chads.

>Are you taking into account that in the LN Megumin's explosion is more powerful than Wiz's?
Depends on when in the timeline you're considering. She doesn't start out more powerful than Wiz.
>Since Wiz can't cast it twice a day, if the opponent has any real tankiness Megumin is the best source of DPS.
Wiz can absolutely cast it more than once a day. Megumin has a self-imposed restriction of unleashing her load in a single go. Wiz has no problem with holding back.

Another question you need to ask yourself if we're being this pedantic is whether overkill damage counts or not. If it only takes 4000 damage units to kill a frog, and Megumin does 99,999 to three frogs, but Wiz does 40,000 to three frogs, then 40,000 to three more frogs, who did more damage?
DPS is a stupid metric.

>indeed, but when the fights only last one explosion she doesnt do shit, apart of only damaging undead monsters
Cherry picking would be an understatement. Also, do not forget that Aqua's water magic is easily flood/tsunami-tier, and not restricted to undead monsters.

I prefer Smugumin.

Attached: 1550886878561.jpg (405x405, 96K)

>cherry picking
list of things she has killed with explosions, and i might be forgetting some:
>Hundreds of Toads
>Vanir
>A Hydra
>Hoost
>Sylvia
>Wolbach
>Ninja Robot

In fact, the one cherry picking is you, since Aqua has only done the Flood Magic once in the whole series.

Kazuma: Do you want a snack? Then can you please suck on this for oniichan?
Megumin: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Komekko: Mmpah- I wanted to do this.
Megumin: W-what!? Kazuma tricked you didn't he?! You really don't want to do that, right?
Komekko: Please leave me and my man alone, neechan.
Megumin just watches in horror.

>best girl
>gets her entire party re-Isekai'd through pure retardation
does not compute

Attached: 1554845287648.jpg (1280x1440, 353K)

>he wouldn't push the button
Yea, right

You don't understand what the claim "Highest DPS in the party" means, do you?

>thinking Shitsekai Quartet is canon

Attached: e9dcccdfc174833507f7a61772d5caef.jpg (236x346, 15K)

I mean, when the assault only lasts one explosion, which in itself only lasts a couple of seconds she technically has the highest dps